Awoo.

Famitsu will reveal Sonic Forces's gameplay with Nakamura-san

Woun

Looking foward to it.

It'll most likely be a commentary and explanation about the existing levels but I better be wrong.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm excited, but I feel like it's also probably not going to be as much new information as anyone hoped for.

Maybe I'm just bitter remembering how many times that fucking Rise of Lyric "lighting? what's that?" footage was passed around without anything new

This is apparently streaming at 6:50AM in my time (based on the YouTube counter). I will most definitely be catching it after the fact lol

I'm assuming this will be streamed only in Japanese, so we'll have to wait for translations anyway, but I am curious what they'll show off if they're dedicating a stream to it. Don't want to set my expectations too high, but I'm hoping for maybe a slight look beyond Park Avenue and Green Hill, or at least some story tidbits. For all I know it might just be the E3 demo with Nakamura commenting on the development and things we've heard about in previous interviews, though.

The people talking will be untranslated Japanese probably, but I bet the game will be in English.

I think getting a new zone is the best possible scenario, since it has to look closer to either GHZ or Park Avenue and therefore determine just what the fuck we should expect this game's levels will look like.

Another possibility is Acts of GHZ and the city we haven't seen yet. Say, Modern in Green Hill, or Classic in the city. As long as we start getting new info regularly, I wouldn't mind if they started out the post-Mania marketing with that, though a new Zone is ideal.

What I want to see from the next trailer: A new zone, a returning zone (not from Gens) and possibly a feature that involves Sonic's friends. I'm excited to see what else they can add to the game, it's already full of stuff.

13 minutes ago, Chameleon of the Spoilers said:

What I want to see from the next trailer: A new zone, a returning zone (not from Gens) and possibly a feature that involves Sonic's friends. I'm excited to see what else they can add to the game, it's already full of stuff.

Dont worry we'll get a returning zone from mania

48 minutes ago, Tails spin said:

All returning levels are from Mania. All new levels are from Mania too.

These games are so connected, guys.

1 hour ago, Chameleon of the Spoilers said:

I honestly feel there's gonna be a interactive feature especially with the Avatar whether it's a small or a decent amount of interaction outside the stages.

52 minutes ago, Tails spin said:

That would actually be cool imo. We haven't seen most of 'em in 3D before so the novelty would still be there, especially compared to anything that was already in Gens.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yay! I'm excited to see what they show! I'm curious if we'll have a hub world that we can run around? Use the hub world to go to different stages? I just wanna use my Avatar outside of the restricted levels is all xD I'll be sure to mark my calendar! <3 Sooo hyped! (/; w ;)/ 

• Nice Smile 2

Should be starting in 4 or so hours.

A new trailer, screenshots and the US release date should be appearing in the morning as well.

They're showing off the new stage on stream right now. 

"Fist Bump" now makes complete sense. Sonic and the avatar fist bump to commence the double boost, and a verse of the song plays while it happens.

Despite not being a fan of Green Hill being in, I think the progression from the traditional Green Hill all the way to the pyramid was great.

Also, going by what we've seen so far, it looks like each world will have four acts, like Lost World. One for Classic, Modern, Avatar and Tag Team.

2 minutes ago, Zippo said:

Also, going by what we've seen so far, it looks like each world will have four acts, like Lost World. One for Classic, Modern, Avatar and Tag Team.

Don't forget about the boss.