Awoo.

Sonic Forces will be release on November 9 in Japan; November 7 in Europe

Woun

29 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

I wonder what the other characters will do. 

Nothing as usual, I see.

Just now, Jack the Rookie said:

Nothing as usual, I see.

Mission control, off screen shit. 

So Forces news is here, I promised to shave my beard when that happened, I'm going to the bathroom, see ya!

First of all, those models look really good. I Like how they show the new weapons too, along with different forms. Though the new one here is the Bird avatar. Head wise, that model reminds me of some of those Kukku minions from Tails Adventure.

latest?cb=20170823155030 tumblr_inline_ov5cf1Tf6x1taxesp_540.png

Also NEW WISPONS/Weapons: Yellow Drill is back, and... I guess there's more gadgets now aside from the Ice Hammer that was mentioned in an article. (Which gives a 404 error for some reason, but the translation can be found on twitter).

• Thumbs Up 2

i remember a lot of forces videos saying the custom characters look like generic boom characters AKA not sonic characters at all.

imageproxy.thumb.png.343605b02096ae2da42119c015cad797.pngThis looks like a character who existed before forces

imgeproxy.thumb.jpg.6c99fce11aa2c5904b585c7a196d0119.jpgHe looks like a defector from the army tails nuked

Sonic-Forces-Custom-Hero_05-16-17.thumb.jpg.3c15462d6ebcec2215668364a492aa3d.jpgAnd he's already been integrated into the sonic franchise as the default avatar for forces

Sonic_Lost_World_-_Zavok.png.b010c41a51fb6d39a0ea2b42ee1399cc.pngthis is the worst design in the game though, talk about your bowser clone sheesh. 

• Chuckle 2

Ok, they really want to test my temperance with Forces. It's difficult to resist because all the new coverage has half of me hyped, the other half still feels  sceptic from what they showed earlier. I need new footage, pls.

• Thumbs Up 3

This is awesome! Loving those new renders and our glimpse at the bird avatar! It actually looks better than I thought.

The wispons and tag team stages look promising as usual.

That new stage shown in pic reminds me a bit of Speed Highway, it must the colors and aesthetic tho cause I'm sure it's a new stage.

November 7th, alright. Not a bad time but not a good one.

Okay i'm actually interested what they have in mind and that bird species looks awfully familiar to the one that Tails devastated from his own Adventures

5 minutes ago, Rummy said:

November 7th, alright. Not a bad time but not a good one.

Okay i'm actually interested what they have in mind and that bird species looks awfully familiar to the one that Tails devastated from his own Adventures

He's secretly a mole working for eggman. Calling it now.

:D

• Promotion 1

9 minutes ago, Blue Blood said:

Oh god, I hope nobody buys me this for my birthday. 

Now why'd you go and say that? If you don't like it, you don't like it. 

• Promotion 1

November 7th, huh? I'm looking forward up buying it...

...in the after-Christmas sales for like half price at the local Sainsburys with me Christmas money. No way I'm getting this thing for RRP at launch.

17 minutes ago, Blue Blood said:

Oh god, I hope nobody buys me this for my birthday. 

Well, look on the bright side - at least you'll be able to trade it in for some cash at CeX or somewhere :V

It's a joke sonicdude

Now I hope a friend or relative does buy Blue the game just for his own reaction!:lol:

3 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

I wonder what the other characters will do. 

Given the low price and this game being Generations 2 sans title, Probably stand around talk about how cool Sonic is while forgetting they're just as capable as he is.

1 minute ago, knuckles20 said:

Given the low price and this game being Generations 2 sans title, Probably stand around talk about how cool Sonic is while forgetting they're just as capable as he is.

They seem to be doing a little bit more from what has been seen.

Just now, RedFox99 said:

They seem to be doing a little bit more from what has been seen.

Yeah that's what Iizuka said about Knuckles and Amy in Lost World. And it resulted in animal sitting. I want these characters to be heroes not helpless citizens.

Yeah that's what Iizuka said about Knuckles and Amy in Lost World. And it resulted in animal sitting. I want these characters to be heroes not helpless citizens.

Wow, really? I mean you could argue it's more than what they did in Generations but it still seems misleading.

Yeah, hopefully, they do more story-wise than in Generations and LW. Knuckles is shown alongside both Sonics and the Avatar.

3 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Wow, really? I mean you could argue it's more than what they did in Generations but it still seems misleading.

Yeah, hopefully, they do more story-wise than in Generations and LW. Knuckles is shown alongside both Sonics and the Avatar.

Trust me I wanna be hopeful but the narrative is my biggest concern. I'm tired of the Sony only narrative and the characters like Knuckles, Amy, Blaze are more than background props that the critics want to force them in.

8 minutes ago, knuckles20 said:

Oh, boo-hoo! 

You're jealous of the OC. You should be happy you get an option at all.

• Nice Smile 1

Trust me I wanna be hopeful but the narrative is my biggest concern. I'm tired of the Sony only narrative and the characters like Knuckles, Amy, Blaze are more than background props that the critics want to force them in.

Yeah me too, especially since in both her console main-series appearances, Blaze was just a secondary character.

Just now, Miru the Living Planet said:

Oh, boo-hoo! 

You're jealous of the OC. You should be happy you get an option at all.

That seems a bit mean, don't you think? I understand that characters being underused isn't something to get upset about but you should try to state in a more appropriate.

4 minutes ago, knuckles20 said:

Well good news!

The game is multi-platform.

Also I think the critics are the most apprehensive of the other characters. The "I want to play as other characters" thing is more of a fan complaint.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Promotion 1

Just now, NoKaine said:

Well good news!

The game is multi-platform.

Also I think the critics are the most apprehensive of the other characters. The "I want to play as other characters" thing is more of a fan complaint.

What I don't get is why Sega doesn't like using Blaze that much since she arguably has the least vocal critics of the extended cast.

• Thumbs Up 1