Awoo.

Sonic Forces will be release on November 9 in Japan; November 7 in Europe

Woun

5 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

What I don't get is why Sega doesn't like using Blaze that much since she arguably has the least vocal critics of the extended cast.

When the whole "shitty friends" meme got off the ground it came coupled with "it should only be Sonic and Eggman" and only slowly over time did Tails, Knuckles, and Amy get back in the spotlight, and only because they're classic characters.

Blaze has the least critics but she still has critics. She's unfortunately put in that "shitty friends" umbrella because she came after 1996.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, NoKaine said:

Well good news!

The game is multi-platform.

Also I think the critics are the most apprehensive of the other characters. The "I want to play as other characters" thing is more of a fan complaint.

Yeah because I'm a fan who doesn't change their viewpoint just to match the critics and there's the problem: The critics. They started this Sonic only narrative after 06 I was never behind that. Generations really made me miss the big Sonic cast because having them regressed to cheerleaders was more insulting to me than anything from 06.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, NoKaine said:

When the whole "shitty friends" meme got off the ground it came coupled with "it should only be Sonic and Eggman" and only slowly over time did Tails, Knuckles, and Amy get back in the spotlight, and only because they're classic characters.

Blaze has the least critics but she still has critics. She's unfortunately put in that "shitty friends" umbrella because she came after 1996.

That's a shame especially since those "friends" haven't been given time to be rescued from the scrappy heap.

11 minutes ago, Miru the Living Planet said:

Oh, boo-hoo! 

You're jealous of the OC. You should be happy you get an option at all.

An option to make my own ripoff Blaze the Cat. Whoopy-freakin-doo!

Not the same as playing character who already exist. Characters who haven't been an option for a decade.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Gabriel_Lloyd said:

That Cat OC reminds me of Blaze.

However, how many copies do you think Sonic Forces will sell in Japan?

I'm not sure. It depends on the popularity of Sonic there kind of.

7 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

I'm not sure. It depends on the popularity of Sonic there kind of.

From what I've seen according to Youtube, plenty of japanese people seems to be far more interested in Sonic Forces rather than every other boost game that isn't Unleashed.

• Nice Smile 1

IIRC with Japan, kids love Sonic more than any other demographic, so it makes sense that this game would be getting more hype from them.

3 hours ago, sonicdudeatdawn said:

imgeproxy.thumb.jpg.6c99fce11aa2c5904b585c7a196d0119.jpg

So, has anyone pointed out that this dude looks like Perry the Platypus? Cause that dude looks like Perry the Platypus.

• Thumbs Up 2

Does it but anyone else that all of the OCs, birds aside, have skin muzzles instead of fur ones? It looks strange for the cats in particular, when both Big and Blaze have white fur there instead. 

• Thumbs Up 5

32 minutes ago, Blue Blood said:

Does it but anyone else that all of the OCs, birds aside, have skin muzzles instead of fur ones? It looks strange for the cats in particular, when both Big and Blaze have white fur there instead. 

Genuinely didn't even notice that until now, but that does bug me. Hopefully that's something you can adjust. 

It's not just cats too, both Tails and Fang the Sniper have furry muzzles and yet these wolf/fox type avatars are hairless. Looks weird.

2 minutes ago, HedgehogBR said:

Go to 0:40 :)

That's very interesting how we can customize Modern Sonic and finally perform tag-team combinations with the gang. That's certainly a step in the right direction, but I still want to see how it contributes the level design and gameplay first. Pretty interesting thus far.

• Thumbs Up 1

Those are some nice fake screenshots you have there

EDIT: you can even see one of them is from a nibroc tweet

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

10 minutes ago, HedgehogBR said:

Go to 0:40 :)

That's a hoax.

NibrocRock rocks the fanbase once again with his 'leaks' 

love this man

love him

i'd buy him a stout if he were here

Just now, Indigo Rush said:

NibrocRock rocks the fanbase once again with his 'leaks' 

love this man

love him

i'd buy him a stout if he were here

Why would you buy him a weasel-like animal? 

I won't lie, I got legit excited about the potential to deck Sonic out in his Adventure 2 or Riders equipment. Now I wish it actually was in the game...

• Thumbs Up 9