Jump to content
Woun

Sonic Forces will be release on November 9 in Japan; November 7 in Europe

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Cornelius Fudge said:

This only convinces me is that we should have fans play a role in how Sonic games are designed.

Well it's just Secret Rings. Which was a cool idea, but people get hung up "he starts slow"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, knuckles20 said:

An option to make my own ripoff Blaze the Cat. Whoopy-freakin-doo!

Not the same as playing character who already exist. Characters who haven't been an option for a decade.

Alright. I still hope these have more personality than I don't know... a rabbid? And are still fun to play as.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's great to see that Forces is doing well with critics in the previews. This is the return of Sonic we've all been dreaming of!

Everything about Forces looks awesome, the fast speed of the 3D Sonic, the retro appeal of 2D Sonic, and of course, the coolness of being able to create your own custom hero and make that Sonic character you always dreamed of. Reminds me of when I was a teen during the Adventure days.

Heck, if this is good they might make an Adventure 3 retro throwback. Stranger things have happened with Mania and they are so clearly going after Adventure fans with this. It's a hype time for Sonic.

It'll be the first Sonic game I've bought in over 15 years lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang, I was soooo excited for a second. Why can't all of that stuff in the video be real? I think Forces will be a fine game, but the concepts in the video got me more hyped for a few brief moments than any of the actual real news did. But hey, even if it fake, it hasn't been confirmed that we won't get at least some of those ideas in one way or another. I look forward to more news and am still interested in Forces. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sonictrainer said:

DH8RIABXoAAP99G.jpg:large

I like this better than the Eggmanland Flag.

This really gets across the fact that Eggman's taken over 99% of the world this time. But that brings up an intriguing point-- what's the remaining 1%? Are we even gonna see it in Forces?

Anyway, the Tag Team mode interests me. Gonna have to see a gameplay video for it to really hook me, though. Hopefully the livestream delivers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SonicWind said:

Agreed-- it really gets across the fact that Eggman's taken over 99% of the world this time. But that brings up an intriguing point-- what's the remaining 1%? Are we even gonna see it in Forces?

Anyway, the Tag Team mode interests me. Gonna have to see a gameplay video for it to really hook me, though. Hopefully the livestream delivers.

Maybe the remaining one percent are the islands featured in the Classic games? For instance, South Island, West Island, Angel Island, etc? That would make sense, as Green Hill Zone does not look like it is controlled. I doubt we will seriously see this 1% area though, it mostly seems like it was chosen to suggest that there is still some resistance left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SonicWind said:

This really gets across the fact that Eggman's taken over 99% of the world this time. But that brings up an intriguing point-- what's the remaining 1%? Are we even gonna see it in Forces?

Anyway, the Tag Team mode interests me. Gonna have to see a gameplay video for it to really hook me, though. Hopefully the livestream delivers.

The 1% is likely the Resistance HQ area

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Crazy_Diamond said:

Maybe the remaining one percent are the islands featured in the Classic games? For instance, South Island, West Island, Angel Island, etc? That would make sense, as Green Hill Zone does not look like it is controlled. I doubt we will seriously see this 1% area though, it mostly seems like it was chosen to suggest that there is still some resistance left.

Good god, Classic sonic really loves his fucking islands. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Crazy_Diamond said:

Maybe the remaining one percent are the islands featured in the Classic games? For instance, South Island, West Island, Angel Island, etc? That would make sense, as Green Hill Zone does not look like it is controlled. I doubt we will seriously see this 1% area though, it mostly seems like it was chosen to suggest that there is still some resistance left.

Uh...

 

Looks pretty controlled to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shaddy the guy said:

Looks pretty controlled to me.

I just figured that Eggman was in the process of taking it over, but had not fully done it yet. The reason I say that is because Palmtree Panic, which looks very similar to Green Hill Zone, looks like this after Eggman takes it over.

SEGACD--Sonic%20CD%20european%20version_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crazy_Diamond said:

I just figured that Eggman was in the process of taking it over, but had not fully done it yet. The reason I say that is because Palmtree Panic, which looks very similar to Green Hill Zone, looks like this after Eggman takes it over.

SEGACD--Sonic%20CD%20european%20version_

We also don't know how much time has past since he supposedly took over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.