Awoo.

Your biggest worries about Sonic Forces?

Whatever the WhoCares

18 minutes ago, Jango said:

You can't feel the sunshine.

BTW, there is such option in Sonic R????!!!!

Yeah. You know the instrumental versions the game plays during replays? It swaps them around, so the gameplay uses instrumentals and the replays have vocals instead.

6 minutes ago, Blue Blood said:

Yeah. You know the instrumental versions the game plays during replays? It swaps them around, so the gameplay uses instrumentals and the replays have vocals instead.

Holy crap, 20 years old game and I've just learned something new about it.

Aaaand I realized I didn't replied to the thread.

My biggest worry is that the game end up sucking. You know, it's still a franchise I love, it's hard to watch it go down the drain, especially after a great game. These ups and downs are getting on my nerves.

24 minutes ago, Jango said:

My biggest worry is that the game end up sucking. You know, it's still a franchise I love, it's hard to watch it go down the drain, especially after a great game. These ups and downs are getting on my nerves.

See, this is odd for me. I don't want Sonic games to suck. Obviosuly, I want them all to be brilliant. But I've already accepted that Mania FORCES does suck (at least by my standards), so to that effect I want to see others sharing that opinion. 

Edited by Blue Blood
I said a bad thing but I didn't mean it I swear
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

1 minute ago, Blue Blood said:

See, this is odd for me. I don't want Sonic games to suck. Obviosuly, I want them all to be brilliant. But I've already accepted that Mania does suck (at least by my standards), so to that effect I want to see others sharing that opinion. 

Oh

Well, my worry is that it bombs hard enough that Sega loses a lot of money from a lack of sales. That's not a good thing in any scenario. I don't think it'll come to that because Sonic sells no matter what, but it's still in my mind. I'm worried about the integrity of the brand.

• Promotion 1

Just now, Indigo Rush said:

Sonic sells no matter what

Nah, the Boom games bombed. Even the Sonic fandom's insane loyalty wasn't having it with those.

Sonic games aren't guaranteed to be financial successes, and it is possible to screw them up so spectacularly that even your diehard fans pass on it.

Now, granted, I don't think Forces will be on that level at all. I think it'll sell well despite doing badly critically, and since Sega really only cares about the former, they'll likely continue to make games like this. Ho hum.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Blue Blood said:

See, this is odd for me. I don't want Sonic games to suck. Obviosuly, I want them all to be brilliant. But I've already accepted that Mania FORCES does suck.

Spoiler

Bummed you feel that way. But your tastes are set.

Uhh how the fuck did you make that error? How?

(The error is mania, not forces)