Awoo.

Sonic Forces - Collectors Edition?

soniclegender

Not likely. Just like many others have said, there would have been an announcement already for it if there was. I do hope there's an artbook or ingame gallery though, as I don't think Lost World had one. A shame really.

...carry on.

Just now, Clewis said:

Remember when characters constantly yapped in-level with empty dialogue?

Um.. That's been in here since adventure, And dialogue refers to ahit that's happening

14 minutes ago, sonicdudeatdawn said:

Um.. That's been in here since adventure, And dialogue refers to ahit that's happening

Hey.

No swearing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Indigo Rush said:

Hey.

No swearing.

I said

15 minutes ago, sonicdudeatdawn said:

ahit

But yeah

i

shouldn't

Whyarewespacingthewordsapart?

So, my sincerest apologies about this completely on-topic tangent but

Two of the good things about this game have been the music and the concept art.  I'd love just a slightly thicker special edition that contains a soundtrack CD and an art book.  That's all the game would really need for a collector's edition.  Maybe a DLC pass (if applicable).  The only other thing I could think of that would suit this game in particular is perhaps a couple of pin badges resembling like, army medals.  One could be that gorgeous new Eggman Empire emblem we've seen, and another to represent Sonic's rebellion or whatever.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Promotion 2

Surpriiiiise! Except not really, cuz SEGA games always get special editions in Japan.

Neat package I suppose; but I feel somewhat bad for anyone dropping over £65 on Forces, extra fluff be damned.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Tracker_TD said:

Surpriiiiise! Except not really, cuz SEGA games always get special editions in Japan.

Neat package I suppose; but I feel somewhat bad for anyone dropping over £65 on Forces, extra fluff be damned.

Ha knew it! Also the Resistance base and Infinite card looks awesome!