Awoo.

Sega Central: What these people think of Sonic Forces.

Badnik Mechanic

1 minute ago, Waveshocker Sigma said:

To be fair, I do this all of the time for every video game I play, so this game was obviously made for me. ¦D *ding sound effect*

what is your oc going to look like?

Honestly cringy video. If you're going to convince people to purchase your product, at least convince us with more in-depth arguments instead of comments such as, "graphics are good," or "I like the in-game mechanics," because they're subjective and if I disagree with them, then there's no need to listen to further. It also doesn't help that these comments are so superficial because one glance at the game would tell me that the graphics are good or that Sonic is fast. None of that really tells us anything about how the game plays at all. They just told me something I already knew.

17 hours ago, sonicdudeatdawn said:

014e9ddbea5813080f33b25dd625c0611401801352_large.jpg.1c2ab288f80a6bccd37bdd541d624e53.jpg

Then why was this topic not locked after you posted the video

Reveal hidden contents

Methinks this is going too far

people like the game, it isn't the end of the world. people hate the game, the franchise wont die because of it

Are you getting money from SEGA? Because I would consider it a job if I were it in your place. You are dedicated.

Also, what's with your use of spoiler tags? They're not meant to be used like that, lol.