Awoo.

Adults Play: Sonic Mania (Gaming React)

Mark1

The reactions in this video are pretty much why I think Mania is a truly remarkable thing. It's level design encouraging players to learn how to play without a line of dialogue - amazing.

Btw Chemical Plant boss spoilers are within the link...

• Thumbs Up 1

something something snarky copyright comment

I hoped they gave the Elders this game to play, always liked the Elders React parts. Such a shame. 

I most definitely watched the video and I most certainly loved what one person had to say about the game.

I quote, "It doesn't matter how old the game is, what matters is that it is fun and fun is fun no matter what day and age it is." There is so much truth in that statement. I'm so glad I looked beyond Sonic Mania being a 2D platformer and recognized that all that matters is that I'd have fun playing it and I knew I would.

To be honest, I think a better video would've been "Kids React to Sonic Mania," because I would've loved to see how even Mania can appeal to younglings who never understood what gaming was like in the past instead of Adults because they're more likely to understand that age of gaming. A missed opportunity, but great video nonetheless and I enjoyed seeing the adults having fun with the game as have I.