Awoo.

Lego Elves

Klinsy

What do you get when you the writers of Rescue Bots and the animation team behind Avatar and Voltorn?

A Lego show that seems way different than the norm, it's more of a fantasy than past Lego shows and it's 2D animated, also, if wasn't for the title you probably wouldn't even guess this had anything to do with Lego.

This seems to be going for Lego Friends route where things a bit more realistic and aimed towards girl but I think it's doing it more tastefully, the talent behind it has me very excited 

• Thumbs Up 1

This show looks very interesting. I love the art style and the fantasy setting. I would definitely want to check this show out at some point. I'm particularly interested by how much creative freedom the show incorporates around the fundamental Lego brand behind the franchise. Tentatively, this reminds me of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, because that show is a wonderful example of a series that wanted to have genuine substance and meaning beyond serving as a marketing tool. From what I understand, they wanted the show to have genuine quality and substance, and to in essence become its own entity beyond the My Little Pony toy brand and marketing endeavors. Lego Elves may be taking a similar approach, by offering a substantial and unique presentation going notably beyond its marking purposes advanced by corporate entities. I will be interested to check in on this show over time and see what kind of content it ends up producing over the long-term.