Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"Ok, I gotta make a good first impression with these guys," said the rather young green-haied boy.

Izuku Midoriya, or Deku as the others called him, was walking through the Multiverse Academy. He was classified as a non-Elemental Brawler. He had a Quirk (as people from his zone would call his power) called the One for All, passed down to him from the beloved hero All-Might.

Back to the story, Deku hoped to be a asset yo the academy, especially in the right against Dr. Eggman and Dr. Wily.

CHARACTER PROFILE: Izuku "Deku" Midoriya - My Hero Academia

Spoiler

Izuku Midoriya or Deku 

He's a 14 year old Japanses student from the UA ad an exchanged student. His quirk, One for All, has seemingly limitless power. He is callssied as a Non-elemental and is in the Brawler class.

promo321846942.png

Elemental: Non-elemental

Class: Brawler

Category: Exchange Student

Biography: 

Back in Deku's world, the population of earth began special powers called quirks. Whether it was super-strength, fire-powers, or speed, the percentage of Quirks rose. 

Eventually, Quirkless folk became the minority. Unfortunately, at a young age Deku was revealed to be unable to gain a Quirk despite both parent of Quirks of their own.

This left the poor young boy devastated and made him the subject of cruel bullying, especially by this Katsuki Bakugo, a kid with a fire Quirk.

One day however he was able to meet All-Might, a man regarded as one of the best heroes of all-time when he was nearly killed by a man with a Quirk that allowed him to take control of bodies. After a shocking reveal showed that All-Might had severe health issues due to many fights, the hero had told Deku that there was no hope for him to become a hero.

However, All-Might was proven wrong when Deku helped save Bakugo from the same villain that nearly killed him. All-Might had deemed Deku worthy of inherited his quirk, the All for One, a Quirk with mysterious powers and possibilities. After much training, Deku had received the quirk; though not without difficulty. During the entrance exam, Deku used his new quirk to save a fellow student; however as a result his body was shattered. Fortunately his healed and passed the exam. He then learned to use specific parts of his body like his thumb during his first test. He has since been learning to control his quirk and discover more of its abilities

• Thumbs Up 7

Alter-Ego, appearing on the Command Room's massive screen pops up from behind Sonic, startling the hedgehog. "SONIC!"

"Wah!" Sonic screams, scrambling to maintain his composure. "Geez, AE, not so loud! You got a huge speaker system. I can hear you clearly!" He exclaims.

AE scratches his head sheepishly. "Heh, sorry... but, there's somebody at the EPF's elevator. Do I... let him in?"

"Sure, why not?" Sonic replies, giving Alter-Ego the go-ahead.

• Thumbs Up 4

Coming out of the elevator, Deku walked over to the blue hedgehog, looking nervous.

"Hello Mr. Sonic the Hedgehog, Izuku Midoriya reporting," Deku said, with sweet pouring down his face, "I'm a new recruit here".

Deku felt very excited and nervous to be helping save the Multiverse. He also felt it would be a good way to control his quirk.

• Thumbs Up 6

1 minute ago, RedFox99 said:

Coming out of the elevator, Deku walked over to the blue hedgehog, looking nervous.

"Hello Mr. Sonic the Hedgehog, Izuku Midoriya reporting," Deku said, with sweet pouring down his face, "I'm a new recruit here".

Deku felt very excited and nervous to be helping save the Multiverse. He also felt it would be a good way to control his quirk.

Sonic greets Deku with a small salute. "An aspiring Skylander, huh? Like seein' your enthusiasm!"

"I'm Sonic The Hedgehog, a 150 million year old Sentinel and leader of the Disciples. Nice to meet ya!"

The elevator gives another ding sound as Sayaka walks in, dressed in her usual casual attire than her Magical Girl outfit. "Hey, I heard there's a new recruit?" She asks, curious.

Sonic turns to AE, who is met with a smile from the program.

"Word spreads fast." Alter-Ego chuckles.

• Thumbs Up 4

Deku face-faulted at the discovery of Sonic's age.

"Y-your 150 millions year old," the young hero said, with his mouth wide open.

He couldn't believe that the blue hedgehog standing in front of him was that old. However, his shock subsided when he remembered the other person in the room. 

"I apologize ma'am I didn't mean to be rude," Deku said, "I'm Izuku Midoriya."

• Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Deku face-faulted at the discovery of Sonic's age.

"Y-your 150 millions year old," the young hero said, with his mouth wide open.

He couldn't believe that the blue hedgehog standing in front of him was that old. However, his shock subsided when he remembered the other person in the room. 

"I apologize ma'am I didn't mean to be rude," Deku said, "I'm Izuku Midoriya."

"H-Hey, it's okay!" Sayaka says, her hands in front of her, gesturing Deku that he doesn't have to be so forward. "I'm Sayaka Miki. I was Sonic's apprentice."

One by one, more Skylanders arrive in the conference room to see the new arrival. Neptune was the first to speak up, pointing at Deku's head.

"Whoa!" Neptune exclaims. "That dude has green hair! That's weird!"

Homura, unamused by Neptune's hypocrisy crosses her arms. "Your hair is a light purple, you know?"

"Ohhh yeah, well, your hair is... BLACK!" Neptune poorly refutes. "What kind of person has BLACK hair?!"

• Thumbs Up 6

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"H-Hey, it's okay!" Sayaka says, her hands in front of her, gesturing Deku that he doesn't have to be so forward. "I'm Sayaka Miki. I was Sonic's apprentice."

One by one, more Skylanders arrive in the conference room to see the new arrival. Neptune was the first to speak up, pointing at Deku's head.

"Whoa!" Neptune exclaims. "That dude has green hair! That's weird!"

Homura, unamused by Neptune's hypocrisy crosses her arms. "Your hair is a light purple, you know?"

"Ohhh yeah, well, your hair is... BLACK!" Neptune poorly refutes. "What kind of person has BLACK hair?!"

Deku sweatdropped at having been put on the spotlight.

"I guess green hair isn't that common in your world," Deku said to Neptune, wanting to start on a good foot.

He began to get nervous as more people came in. He felt inferior to everyone else, especially since he came in last place in his classroom in his home world.

• Thumbs Up 4

In a nearby castle (or rather, a heavily bulkheaded set of shapes that could be generously called a castle), a young girl slowly rose from her slumber. She took a quick nap, and it lasted longer than she'd thought it would. It took her several minutes to muster up the will to actually climb out and get dressed in her usual attire. It was colder than normal, which only made her want to climb back into bed all the more.

She wasn't alone, though. A little robin bird woke up soon after, and greeted the girl with a happy, "G'morning, Jessica! Nice day, isn't it?"

"Bleh," Jessica groaned. As she buckled up her warm boots, a cat made of fire sleeping in the corner slowly tried to wake up, but gave up only a fifth of the way through.

Amber's still the same as ever, I see, Jessica mused, getting up to find something to eat.

CHARACTER PROFILES: SPIN ATTAXX, SEASON 3

MAIN CHARACTERS:

JESSICA POWELL

Spoiler

tumblr_oqug5zX6bw1ttdj8lo1_500.png

Jessica Powell - Main Character

Elements: Magic, Non-Elemental

Battle Class: Sorceror

Biography:

Once a normal British teenager, Jessica's life was changed forever when she discovered an alien space capsule that took her to the far-off planet of Enchantus, where she received a Magic Core through pure chance and became a Sorceress, the first of her kind since their extinction eons ago at the hands of an ancient robot named Charn. Though her Core largely creates Void magic, a small percentage of it is, for unknown reasons, pure Magic - granting her enhanced stamina, strength, durability, and the ability to draw in magic from willing sources and use it at her will. Though she seems stoic, cold, and distant (and to some degree is), she proves to be a caring and kind friend to those who manage to get past the brick walls she puts around herself. Unfortunately, she seems to see herself as less compared to others, in spite of what she's really able to achieve...

LUMINA/LUCY LASERWAVE

Spoiler

5GYqEB3.png?1&key=b116b2053918aead721b9d

Lumina, a.k.a. Lucy Laserwave - Main Character

Elements: Magic, Light

Biography:

A Light Elemental born on Enchantus, Lumina is far older than her physical appearance would suggest. From a young age, she was very talented at art, but admiration for a Sound Elemental led her to try and learn music and Sound magic, despite it being nigh-impossible for an Elemental to learn magic outsde their element. In the eons since, she's survived the annihilation of many Mystics, ultimately becoming the last Light Elemental in existence. Yet despite the hardship of losing her home, her species, and many, many friends, she still manages to keep her head high and act as an optimistic, bubbly, and kind beacon of hope in times where all seems lost.

SHADE

Spoiler

rqP6NGy.png?1&key=c82214b734aec31faa6c73

Shade - Main Character

Elements: Magic, Darkness

Biography:

"Elementals aren't evil. They may be jerkish or selfish, but they are never villainous." This was accepted fact among Mystic society across the universe... until Shade came along, and dedicated his life to proving this fact wrong by being the most wicked, sinister and evil Elemental of them all. Even though this goal means little with the now-limited number of Elementals, Shade enjoys being evil far too much to repent. Shade, however, seems to suffer from a personality disorder that affects his malice level; some days he's a harmless but mean-spirited prankster, and other days he has a legitimate shot of bringing a world to ruin (or he would, if not for his twin sister Lumina). Shade has also developed an alternate form akin to a Sorceror; while this gives him more powerful and varied Dark magic, it also renders him mortal to physical attacks.

IVORN

Spoiler

tumblr_oryu6f1aN21ttdj8lo1_540.png&key=1

Ivorn - Main Character

Elements: Magic, Tech

Biography:

Don't be fooled by his metallic appearance; though he may look like a robot, he's actually a living, breathing Metal Elemental! Born on Enchantus, Ivorn took a liking to the world of technology and inventions - a subject dismissed by much of his kind. Though often shunned and teased for his keen interest, Ivorn eventually found a lifelong friend in the Plant Elemental Lily, who adores his enthusiastic personality, high intelligence, and ability to pick himself up from any fall (if not in the literal sense). Sadly, poor Ivorn is also meek, shy around girls, and timid - often winding up as Shade's so-called minion whenever the Dark Elemental has a scheme in his head. That said, you should never threaten or manipulate Lily when he's nearby, or you'll go home with metal up your backside.

LILY

Spoiler

p9xQQ8V.png?1&key=cb15a82de1d24108c4b67d

Lily - Main Character

Elements: Magic, Life

Biography:

A Plant Elemental, Lily lived on a planet covered in jungles, forests, fields, and greenery. A calm, peaceful, and pacifistic person, she lived a happy life living with nature and her two friends, but that changed when Ivorn literally fell into her world. She took an instant liking to the Metal Elemental, but suddenly had to bear witness to the complete devastation wrought by Charn when the android arrived to her planet as well. Though she escaped, she now has horrible nightmares and a deep-rooted fear of fire because of the event. Lily believes there is good in even the worst of people, but Charn has managed to shake her belief in this as a result of his atrocities. Nonetheless, she wants to believe there is good even in him, sadly making her relatively unpopular with the few surviving Elementals, barring her friends. Though she hates fighting, she helps the Skylanders by setting up traps and acting as a healer for injured fighters.

STAR BUTTERFLY

Spoiler

Star_Butterfly.jpg&key=97f135f89f3c70cde

Star Butterfly - Main Character

Elements: Magic, Non-Elemental

Battle Class: Brawler

Biography:

Wild, energetic, optimistic and reckless, Princess Star Butterfly of Mewni gained possession of her family's Magic Wand at fourteen... and was soon sent to Earth to learn how to safely use it only a few chaotic moments later. Enrolling at Echo Creek Academy as an exchange student, she formed a strong bond with native student Marco Diaz, and together they went on many adventures across different dimensions, usually as a result of a small monster named Ludo wanting to steal her wand for his own ends. Following one particular adventure, her wand crystal was broken in half, affecting its magical abilities in ways Star has yet to fully understand. But that doesn't affect her battle prowess much; she's a skilled hand-to-hand combatant even without the wand, and she's not afraid to get her hands dirty!

IBUKI MIODA

Spoiler

90d5985d551dfb8adde1ba1216a9b45b.png&key

Ibuki Mioda - Main Character

Element: Non-Elemental

Category: Smasher

Bio: The Ultimate Musician, Ibuki Mioda was enrolled into Hope's Peak Academy after a successful career with a light music band, whom she split off from over creative differences. Sadly, her bright future was cut short when Junko Enoshima brainwashed her into becoming part of Ultimate Despair, and an attempt to reform her with the Neo World Program backfired when she was forced into a death-like state following her murder in the simulation. Thanks to Hajime Hinata, however, she was restored.

Upbeat, perky, sometimes weird and kooky, and never one to frown, her greatest desire is to make the world a better place through her music. Said music tends to be... uniquely experimental, but far from lacking fans. As part of her training with the Skylanders, she is equipped with a special guitar that can produce a sharp blade, be used as a sword, chainsaw, or mallet, and even packs a hidden flamethrower!

SUPPORTING CHARACTERS:

ROBINSON

Spoiler

tumblr_opp62hEBvK1ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg&key=

Robinson - Supporting Character

Elements: Non-Elemental

Biography:

Jessica's de-facto best friend, Robinson is a robin redbreast with the ability to talk. He met Jessica at an early age, and became her unofficial pet bird. Being a reclusive sort, Robinson helped Jessica to open up more, and it can be said that he knows about Jessica more than anyone else. He followed her to Enchantus, and was her sidekick and companion for all the crazy events that followed. He prefers Jessica to keep out of trouble, but this is also due to his own innate fear of dangerous situations. Though he calls himself a coward, he usually proves himself to be a brave bird when the chips are down, even without any special abilities of any kind.

AMBER

Spoiler

NvJU5UD.png?1

Amber - Main Character

Elements: Magic, Fire

Biography:

Once the pet of the royal family of Enchantus, Amber was the only family member to escape Enchantus with her life when Charn rose to power. Despite being a Fire Elemental, Amber is anything but hot-headed. She's patient, calm, and unfortunately very lazy. She'd rather take a 12 hour nap than do work. That said, she lives for the present and doesn't let her tragic past affect her life in the now.

MAGEARNA

Spoiler

ucwJvvR.png&key=81902156099494809d49bc43

Magearna - Supporting Character

Elements: Magic, Tech

Battle Class: Bazooker

Biography:

An artificial Mythical Pokémon, Magearna was born 500 years ago when a scientific genius collated the life energy of Pokémon into a vessel known as the Soul-Heart; from which Magearna's consciousness controls a clockwork body filled with hidden machinery. Thanks to upgrades from Ivorn and Tails, Magearna's body also gained the ability to speak and a hidden rocket launcher. Despite her power and having joined the Skylanders following a mishap with Ultra Beasts and an attempted divine coup that ended with the revelation that her body was possessed by someone else, she is more content to help around as a non-combatant. This suits her empathetic personality just fine, but baddies would be wise not to push their luck...

TESLA

Spoiler

tumblr_ovii803HtB1ttdj8lo1_540.png

Tesla - Supporting Character

Elements: Magic, Light

Biography:

Tesla used to be a gentle and sweet (if something of a magical zealot) aristocratic Electric Elemental on a planet high in Mystic society, surpassed only by Enchantus as the most prosperous. She used to be friendly and helped anyone with their problems. Then, Charn came to said planet and annihilated almost everyone, marking his first known interplanetary conquest since the fall of Enchantus. Living life in less than ideal conditions and always hiding away, Tesla is now a bitter, vindictive sourpuss (especially towards the Enchantian Elementals, who she blames for bringing the android to her home when they came to warn everyone of his threat), who only finds true happiness in drinking and slagging off science and scientists - all water is Water magic, and not so-called "hydrogen" and "oxygen" "atoms" "forming compunds". To date, she doesn't know she shares her name with one of those scientists she so detests, and Amber, her only real friend (not that Tesla would call her that), tries to stop her from finding that out and doing something drastic. She holds particular envy and contempt towards Lumina for her successful career and life, in spite of her equally dark and tragic past.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, RedFox99 said:

Deku sweatdropped at having been put on the spotlight.

"I guess green hair isn't that common in your world," Deku said to Neptune, wanting to start on a good foot.

He began to get nervous as more people came in. He felt inferior to everyone else, especially since he came in last place in his classroom in his home world.

"I don't know my world that much. I'm just a clone of the real me with no memories of my canon." Neptune replies, hands behind her back, playfully swaying. She then walks up to Deku with her hand out. "Hiya! Name's Neptune!"

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I don't know my world that much. I'm just a clone of the real me with no memories of my canon." Neptune replies, hands behind her back, playfully swaying. She then walks up to Deku with her hand out. "Hiya! Name's Neptune!"

Deku was both a little creeped and a little guilty over the bad memories he probably woke up inside the girl. 

"Hi there. My name is Izuku Midoriya, but my friends call me Deku," the young boy.

He had already grown a little bit fond of Neptune's personality 

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, RedFox99 said:

Deku was both a little creeped and a little guilty over the bad memories he probably woke up inside the girl. 

"Hi there. My name is Izuku Midoriya, but my friends call me Deku," the young boy.

He had already grown find of Neptune's personality 

"Nice to meet ya, Deku Nut!" Neptune shakes Deku's hand.

Homura simply scoffs at the obvious reference Neptune had just made. Madoka turns to Homura. "Just let her have her fun, Homura." Madoka says to her aloof friend. "It's not like she's hurting anyone."

"Or maybe... Homura-chan's jeaaaalous of Neptune's charisma? Ehhh? Ehhhhhh?" Kyubey nudges Homura as he perches on her shoulder.

Homura simply glares at Kyubey. "I can kill the Kyubey from my world without remorse, I sure as hell can do the same to you."

Kyubey, sweating merely backwards slides down Homura's arm and plops back onto the floor.

• Thumbs Up 5

CHARACTER PROFILES: EMPEROR ROBRAINIAC, SEASON 3

MAIN CHARACTERS:

PIXELS 

Spoiler

Pixels by LordRobrainiac

PIXELS: THE ROOKIE HERO OF COMICOPOLIS AND FOUNDER OF TEAM (WORKING TITLE)

ORIGIN: ORIGINAL CREATION

RANDOM TIDBIT: LOVES SANDWICHES, BUT HATES PICKLES

ELEMENT: LIGHT

BATTLE CLASS: BRAWLER

CATEGORY: SWAP FORCE

Pixels is a hero from a city called Comicopolis, where he had his start in his superhero career. His start... was not a very good one. The fox, along with his foster brother, had botched up their superhero landing, which is subject to nonstop ridicule in their world. (Give them a break, it's bad for their knees!) However, Pixels would soon start gaining experince, thanks to friends from his world and the new world he's stepped into.

On his first day, he kinda... made a name for himself: the new kid who beat up another student. If Pixels is pushed, he'll end up becoming a lot more abrasive than he should, causing him to attack before thinking. The new student in question was an old enemy of his, and Pixels was under the impression that he had attacked the academy at some point.

Pixels tries too hard to be cool, coming up with lame puns to irritate the bad guys, and is also very socially awkward. Pixels is very self concious of this, and is afraid that his fellow Skylanders only see him as a class clown, rather than a helpful ally. With a new beginning, Pixels hopes to change all this, and make a name for himself, rather than the goofball he thinks everyone thinks he is.

Pixels fights with elemental powers, courtesy of the many sandwiches he creates on his off time.

KATII SWORDHAND

Spoiler

Katii by LordRobrainiac

KATII: MASTER THIEF AND TRAINEE IN THE ARCANE ARTS.

RANDOM TIDBIT: KATII IS ONLY 3'4. RACE IS KNOWN AS CATLING

ELEMENT: MAGIC, DARK

CLASS: NINJA

CATEGORY: SENSEI

Katii was considered an incompetent clown when she used to be in the Thieves Guild, and when she first joined the academy, she was not exactly a shining star either. The catling was actually a compitent and skilled, if lazy thief. When Katii started at the academy, she was a loner, a bit cranky and a clumsy sort, afraid that her peers would think of her as nothing more than a dirty thief. But over the years, Katii would find many friends, become a useful ally and become well respected with her fellow Skylanders.

At some point, Katii was tormented by a imp known as Mayhem, a creature that feeds off of negative emotions. While he tormented Katii for a long time, he would end up respecting her and would eventually take his leave. It was around this time when Katii began to take an interest in learning magic spells.

As of Recently, Katii, started to study magic in hopes of becoming  an arcane thief, learning magic traps and conjuring weapons. While she's not as concerned over what other people think of her, she still has moments of clumsiness and grouchiness. Desptie that, Katii is loyal to her allies, and refuses to leave any of her friends and allies behind.

HISS

Spoiler

Hiss by LordRobrainiac

HISS: THE KIND BLUE COCKROACH FROM BEYOND THE STARS

RANDOM TIDBIT: COMES FROM A PLANET MADE FROM 85 PERCENT JUNK.

ELEMENT: LIFE, EARTH

CLASS: SENTINEL

CATEGORY: N/A

HCKKKCHCHSSHCKCH, Is the true name of this skylander, but due to how hard it is to pronounce, or even remember the spelling for, she has been given the nickname, Hiss, by her friends. Upon first glance, Hiss is an imposing figure, a giant cockroach-like beast who wields a spear and wears a skull over her head. Never judge a book by its cover, for despite her appearance, Hiss is a gentle and kind soul, a giant, huggable teddy bear who believes in the good in people, and only fights if anyone's in danger, or for hunting. Once you get to know this 8'9 cockroach lady, you'll just want to give her a big hug... that is if you're willing to hug someone who doesn't know her own strength.

Hiss came to the Skylanders academy, in search of her "Dimension Cousin" AKA Katii, and while the relationship was rocky at the start, the two have become the closest friends of their group. Hiss is always willing to help out her friends and believes everyone has some good inside them. However, her trusting nature has gotten her into trouble, and her naive nature makes her too easily forgiving.

Hiss's weapon of choice is a spear, and her secondary weapon is a bow and arrow.

ELLA NEVERMORE

Spoiler

Ella by LordRobrainiac

ELLA NEVERMORE: PATROLLER OF THE NIGHT AND HAUNTER OF CRIMINALS

RANDOM TIDBIT: COLLECTOR OF ACTUAL HORROR MOVIE PROPS. PRIZED POSESSION IS A BUTTER KNIFE PROP FROM HER FAVORITE SLASHER B-MOVIE: BLOODERED TOAST AND EGGS

ORIGIN: ORIGINAL CREATION (SAME UNIVERSE AS PIXELS)

ELEMENT: DARK, LIFE

CLASS: BRAWLER

Ella is a superhero from Comicopolis, same city as Pixels and Mouseboy. Ella prefers to patrol at night, using the shadows to keep away from the sights of criminals, and ravens to stalk her targets, spooking them and finding out their locations. Her superhero persona, Nevermore, is a ghastly being, taunting her targets and stalking them, driving them into paranoia until she finally confronts them.

Outside crime fighting, she's quite the bubbly person, enjoying horror movies of all kinds, playing video games, watching Powerhouse Fighter matches, taking care of her pets (all the ravens in the area), and spending time with her boyfriend, Mouseboy.

Pixels is sometimes irritated by Ella's bubbly, excitable, yet very creepy nature, but when in battle, they cooperate very well with one another, and they both can rely on each other to have their backs.

ROBRAINIAC

Spoiler

Robrainiac by LordRobrainiac

ROBRAINIAC: A FRIENDLY FOE AND SUPERVILLAIN YOU CAN TRUST

RANDOM TIDBIT: HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR ROMANTIC BALLADS AND A MAJOR FANBOY OF EMBER.

ELEMENT: TECH

CLASS: BAZOOKER

CATEGORY: SUPERCHARGER

All hail the great Robrainiac! Future ruler of earth and master of all robots! Robrainiac first arrived at the academy in hopes of infiltrating the academy and stealing from the vault, hoping to get a position in LOSE. Unfortunately, his plan was not well thought out, and the great lord of robots was mistaken for a student in the academy. The villain was picked on by many of his fellow students. It didn't help that his large ham personality rubbed many in the academy the wrong way. One fateful day, however, Robrianiac was dragged into a bizarre case involving many of their students becoming brainwashed, flanderized versions of themselves. Realizing how cruel LOSE was, Robrainiac decided to help his unlikely allies, and participated in the saving of the academy.

But after a while, Robrainiac was now targeted by many villains, sent threats and insults, which made him question his choices. Upon meeting a LOSE member, who told him of an uprising, Robrainiac left the Skylanders to join LOSE. After chaos ensued and disasters struck, Robrainiac decided to rejoin the Skylanders, not caring what the other villains say and offer his support.

Robrainiac is a bit of a hot head. Despite his intelligence, Robrainiac's fantasies often drive him to rush out and fulfill it rather than thoroughly planning it out. In addition, he is not the best at first impressions, so don't be surprised if you don't like him upon your first meeting. But with his army of his loyal and regenerating Henchminions at his side, and arms that can turn into launchers, you'll be glad that this is a supervillain that's on your side!

ROBO GEORGE AND SPACE PUPPY

Spoiler

George-and-Pup by LordRobrainiac

ROBO GEORGE AND SPACE PUPPY: GALACTIC EXPLORERS/FREELANCE JANITORS/THEME PARK MANAGERS

ROBO GEORGE: AKA George

BATTLE CLASS: QUICKSHOT

RANDOM TIDBIT: SCARED OF MICE

George was a garbage disposal robot, created to scavage parts and clean up planets for his creators, the reptilian "Dracobrans." However, unlike other disposal robots, George was a highly curious, highly intelligent and highly clumsy robot. Due to his free will, we was left on the recently discovered planet "Ub" by his creators and fellow disposal bots. There, he met Space Puppy, the last inhabitant of planet Ub. After helping repair a ship, Pup told George about his desire to travel the world and try to rebuild his theme park. Excited at the prospect of exploring worlds instead of cleaning them up, George happily agrees to join Pup on his travels.

SPACE PUPPY: AKA PUP

ELEMENT: TECH, LIGHT

BATTLE CLASS: SWASHBUCKLER

RANDOM TIDBIT: LOVES NACHO CHEESE

Not much is known about the origins of Space Puppy. Either he's lost his memory, or would rather look to the future. All he will say was that one day, he woke up form Cyrosleep, only to find that he was the last person on his planet, which was one giant theme park known as "Happy Kingdom World," beloved by many across the galaxies. Space Puppy insists that he was able to keep his sanity, thanks his "crew" (And by crew, I mean random junk he found in the janitor's closet,) and spending most of his time on Ub trying to clean up and repair a small part of the area he was in and repairing a ship he found. Upon meeting George, the two formed a friendship, and agreed to leave the planet and travel the stars in search for inspiration for their new and improved theme park. After learning about the Skylanders Academy, Pup began to imagine the potential inspiration he could get from interacting with the students and travelling the multiverse. Despite his exciteable and somewhat nutty personality, Space Pup is not the kind of person to laugh at tragedy or despair... In fact, living his entire life with optimism and positivity, anyone trying to spread negativity and pain is not something he will stand for.

ASPEN AND ASHLYN MANDRAKE

Spoiler

AspenandAshlyn by LordRobrainiac 

ASHLYN AND ASPEN MANDRAKE: THE CHOSEN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE PLANET BLODEUWEDD

ELEMENT: LIFE, LIGHT

BATTLE CLASS: Brawler

FUN FACT (ASPEN): Maintains his Coif-like leaves on his head by wearing a curler. Is also very afraid of the dark and can’t sleep without a nearby light.

FUN FACT (ASHLYN): Is a "Meatatarian," Refuses to eat fruits and vegtables but loves Pizza. Also has a pet fly-trap on her head named Audrey IV.

Ashlyn and Aspen were once young tag-team champions in a fighters organization run by their greedy father. Although funloving and hyper, the Mandrake twins were very serious fighters, using their skills and plant manipulating powers to win many matches. Despite this fame, the duo refused to become the successors to their father's empire, due to him seemingly loving his business more than his own children. One day, their lives were changed when an being of an ancient age invited them to join a team.

Sadly, what happened between then and now is unclear. The only thing that the duo can remember is getting into a battle with a fearsome foe and losing, causing them to be banished into a unknown dimension. Since then, the two have been wandering this forgotten dimension, entertaining themselves by playing games and watching shows and movies on their magic rune known as the "Magivision."  On their seemingly endless trek, the duo had many shows transmitted from many dimensions, making them semi-aware of the 4th wall.

Aspen is the older brother of the twins. A braggart, a show off, and a self proclaimed charmer. Aspen sees himself as a teenage hearthrob and will often attempt to flirt with women (And maybe even some men). However, Aspen is a loyal fighter and a gentleman, and will not hesitate to release his fury on those who hurt his friends and little sister. Aspen's hobbies include sparring, weight lifting and watching television.

Ashlyn is the younger sister of the two. The sister is a lot less serious than her older brother, and is a lot more modest... to the point of self deprecation. Ashlyn loves telling jokes, pulling pranks, laughing, and distracting herself from any negativity. Like her brother, Ashlyn is also a loyal fighter, and has her friend's back in their time of need. Aside from sleeping and playing video games, Ashlyn loves to plant flowers, and keeps a pet carnivorous plant on her head as a hairpiece.

SUPPORT

MOUSEBOY

Spoiler

Mouseboy RP by LordRobrainiac

MOUSEBOY: SIDEKICK TO PIXELS

RANDOM TIDBIT: MOUSEBOY IS ACTUALLY A HUMAN. THE SUIT IS MADE WITH ADVANCED HAMMERSPACE TECHNOLOGY, ENABLING HIM TO FIT IN THE SEEMINGLY TINY SUIT HE CURRENTLY WEARS

ELEMENT: LIGHT

CLASS: SMASHER

Mouseboy is the foster brother of Pixels and his best friend as well. The class clown of Comicopolis high is known for his rather ridiculous looking suit, but one should not underestimate this mouse! Underneath his hat is many weapons at his disposal, particularly hammers and anvils, how he carries them without being crushed by their weight, nobody knows. Like Pixels, Mouseboy enjoys smack talking his enemies, and is a little better at it than Pixels. Mouseboy could care less as to what people think of him, a trait that Pixels envy's very much. 

Mouseboy is the boyfriend of Ella Nevermore. Mouseboy had a crush on her since he first started attending Comicopolis high, and through a series of events, they two found out that they were made for each other, and have been dating ever since. This rather geeky couple tends to make Pixels' eyes roll. Reguardless, the two work together and get along perfectly outside and in battle. 

KARDIA

Spoiler

Kardia-22 RP by LordRobrainiac

KARDIA 22: ROBRAINIACS ADVISER, SECRETARY AND DEADPAN SNARKER

-APPEARANCE AND MENTALITY: EARLY TO MID 30s

-YEARS BUILT: 9

RANDOM TIDBIT: WATCHES NETFLIX WHEN ROBRAINIAC'S NOT LOOKING

CLASS: QUICKSHOT

Kardia is one of Robrainiac's earliest projects, a modified holographic AI built to serve him. Serve Kardia does, but it doesn't seem that she respects Robrainiac himself all that much. Kardia is well aware of Robrainiac's intelligence, but is very annoyed that for someone so smart, he isn't exactly the best of thinkers. This AI's dealt with so many losses and second hand embarrassment, it's no surprise she's gotten very bitter over the years.

However, Kardia sticks by Robrainiac's side, seeing the potential he has and hopes he'll kick some of his bad habits. In the meantime, she, like robrainiac, has the ability to summon and control Henchminions, and can shoot beams of energy when she needs to take on any foes.

INKWELLE

Spoiler

Inkwelle by LordRobrainiac

INKWELLE: LUCKIEST DETECTIVE THAT YOU EVER KNEW

RANDOM TIDBIT: WAS ONCE A FAMOUS ACTOR BEFORE BECOMING A DETECTIVE

ELEMENT: NON-ELEMENTAL

CLASS: BRAWLER

Fun! Joy! Laughter! Come see the great Irving Inkwelle at your theater today! Back during the golden age of cartoons, Inkwelle was an iconic toon, up there with Felix the Cat and Mickey Mouse in his world. Unfortunately for him, his appeal wore off on audiences, and the ink-headed toon was eventually forgotten. Inkwelle saw light in what would have been a dark time in his life. Instead of trying to find new jobs in animation,the toon decided to pursue his one true passion: crime solving! Inkwelle would end up becoming one of the most well known detectives in the city of Toonville. There was no case, him, his daughter Emiko, and her boyfriend Tablet couldn't solve!   

Inkwelle came to the academy during the great bootleg turnabout, helping the Skylanders (and teaming up with Robrainiac,) he helped collect clues to solve the strange case and save the academy.

Inkwelle has no elemental powers, and can come across as a little cowardly at times. But when times are tough, Inkwelle can use his skills as a rubberhose toon along some boxing skills to aid his friends in a fight. In the end however, Inkwelle has brains than brawn. 

SNOW-TOES

Spoiler

Snow-Toes by LordRobrainiac

SNOW-TOES: THE DRAGON PIRATE MONK.

SERIES OF ORIGIN: ORIGINAL 

ELEMENT: FIRE

BATTLE CLASS: SENTINEL

Snow-Toes, a name given for her white scales and her quick speed, is a pirate monk and is skilled in many forms of martial arts. Snow-Toes used to travel the world with a pirate family, and was seen as the big sister of the crew, despite not being related to them by blood. One day, however, Snow felt the need to see new sights and learn new things... Something was missing in her life, and she felt that she would find the answer if she spent some time alone. After a farewell from her crew, Snow set sail for parts unknown, travelling to many different places, meeting new people, and fighting off new enemies. Eventually, her travels would lead her to Club Penguin, where here adventures and experiences are only about to begin.

Snow-Toes had left her monastary to seek her own answers to life, all while still following the rules of her religion. Snow is very stoic and serious, and does not see the value in parties or any social gatherings, which can make some of her more extroverted and fun-loving peers very uncomfortable. However, if you manage to befriend her, or you aid her, she will remain loyal to you... that is if you don't do anything that's against her beliefs. Her weapon of choice is a quarterstaff hand carved by her own hands... though she can use her fists and feet if need be, and has the power to breathe fire. 

Although she's usually an adventuerer, Snow is very weary from her long travels, and for now will mostly remain at the island in order to meditate.

TENYEW

Spoiler

Tenyew the Mistress of Game Overs by LordRobrainiac

KYN TENYEW: THE GODDESS OF GAME OVERS

RANDOM TIDBIT: Everything she cooks somehow turns into a dessert of some kind... Is actually really fond of Spicy Buffalo Wings.

ORIGIN: Original creation

ELEMENT: Undead, Dark

BATTLE CLASS: Sentinel

Tenyew, while not an official member of the Skylanders, once lived with them in the HUB. Everyone knew her as the stoic owner of a struggling (but still a pretty good) bakery... But to her friends (Who were once Skylanders,) she was actually pretty outgoing. A socially awkward but an otherwise great person to be around. Tenyew and her two skylander friends left at one point, the former to seek ways to make her bakery grow, and the latter seeking adventure in general. Sadly, due to her lack of social skills, Tenyew was unable to get her dreams off of the ground.

In order to help her out, Tenyew's friends suggested that she return to the Skylanders. Even if she can't get a full time position as a student, she could at least get to know them and develop friendships with them. Agreeing with them (albiet reluctantly,),Tenyew arrived at Club Penguin on Christmas. But due to her embarassment of going nowhere iwth her dreams, she did all she could to avoid everyone... But now that she has a job at the only coffee shop in town, It's unlikely she's gonna hide from everyone anymore! 

VILLAINS

CROW

Spoiler

Image result for nefarious indie game crow

CROW: A FAN OF THE CLASSIC VILLAIN TROPES

ORIGIN: NEFARIOUS

Think of every classic video game villain trope: Mad scientist, giant robots, hordes of minions at his command, dreams of taking over the world, and kidnapping princesses. This pretty much sums up this purple armored villain in a nutshell. Crow is a professional villain who takes his job seriously, and will stop at nothing to fulfill his devious plans and stop his many enemies from his world.

Although a proud villain, through and through, Crow does not agree with Monokuma's sadistic views and schemes, and joined LOSE only hoping to overthrow them. However, with all the benefits he and his army gets out of it, Crow seems to be taking his time to incite a rebellion. At the moment, he only has one villain on his side, and even then they don't seem to be all that interested. 

SPOOKY

Spoiler

Related image

SPOOKY: THE WORLD'S MOST ADORABLE HORRIFYING GHOST AND LOSE INTERROGATOR.

Spooky was once a innocent child with a passion for horror. So much, in fact, that she always wanted to scare people herself... But due to her adorable appearance, no one ever took her seriously. One fateful night, Spooky attempted to scare one of her neighbors with the aid of fake blood and firecrackers. Needless to say, this attempt ended in tragedy, for her "victim" accidentally shoot Spooky.

Thanks to a sieance from her mourning parents, Spooky was revived as a ghost. Initially happy at the thought that she could now scare people, Spooky was horrified to find out that people still wouldn't take her seriously. Needless to say, decades of "awwws" had drove this ghost of a child mad.

While not usually being the one to pick sides, Spooky joined LOSE. The reasons being that she admired Monokuma's love for despair, interested in the many monsters from the multiverse that she could use in her Jumpscare mansion, and for a position that could fill people with fear (An interrogator)

Although fully supporting Monokuma's love for Despair, Spooky hangs around Crow, pretending to be interested in his talks of a rebellion. Initially all for it due to the low point LOSE had hit, seeing their newfound power and the terror it could spread has completely changed her stance... at this point, she's just humoring the villain in purple armor.

EX-GENERAL GRIMHYDRA

Spoiler

Captain Naga by LordRobrainiac

EX-GENERAL NAGA GRIMHYDRA

ORIGIN: THE ADVENTURES OF ROBO GEORGE AND SPACE PUPPY (ORIGINAL CHARACTER)

Once a (somewhat) proud general of an army of looting robots, General Grimhydra was humiliated by an incident Involving George and Pup, resulting in her scar... Which scar you may ask? You know... that scar.

Actually, most of the scars that cover her body are the result of dangerous self training, hoping to make herself look better in the queen of her Planet (Also her mother)'s eyes. Unfortunately, the said incident not only made her look worse, but her mother stripped her of the title of General. Angered by this, Naga now travels the stars in search of Robo George and Space Puppy, vowing to kill them for not only humiliating herself, but also the Empire she serves.

Grimhydra is a cold, and stoic person... The only two emotions people see her have are either serious and angry. Despite outsmarting her many times, Grimhydra frightens George and even Pup and may be one of the reasons why they fled their universe.

Unfortunately for them, it seems she found them and is looking forward to destroying them herself.

RETIRED HEROES

PAPYRUS (As of page 186)

Spoiler

Papyrus by LordRobrainiac

PAPYRUS: QUITE POSSIBLY THE GREATEST STUDENT IN THIS ACADEMY, YOU SEE!

RANDOM TIDBIT:  DESPITE LOVING TO COOK SPAGHETII, HIS ACTUAL FAVORITE FOOD IS THE OATMEAL WITH THE DINOSAUR EGGS THAT TURN INTO DINOSAUR SPRINKLES WHEN COOKED. 

ORIGIN: UNDERTALE

ELEMENTS: MAGIC, UNDEAD

BATTLE CLASS: SORCERER

Papyrus, is a tall and anatomically incorrect skeleton from a realm of monsters known as the Underground. Papyrus  prides himself on being a fearsome warrior, and used to dream of capturing a human and becoming a part the royal guard. However, with the help of Frisk, Papyrus and his many friends were freed from the underground and now call their place above the ground their new home. The royal guard broke up, and Papyrus achieved his other dream of owning a big red car and driving along the highways of the overworld.

Papyrus first arrived at the academy with his brother, sans, hoping to make himself a bigger hero than he already thought himself as, and to spread the joy of sharing spaghetti across the dimensions. He has since befriended almost everyone at the academy, and is "married" Hiss (It should be noted that neither of them knows what this actually means.)

SANS (As of page 186)

Spoiler

Image result for Sans undertale

SANS: THE SKELETON.

RANDOM TIDBIT: MYSTERIOUS PAST. MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SOME KNOWLEDGE IN TIMELINES AND THE MULTIVERSE

ELEMENT: MAGIC, UNDEAD

sans is a short, rather rotund, skeleton and Papyrus's older brother. A lazy and carefree person, sans is well known across his old home known as the Underground, be it from pulling pranks, serving hot dogs rather than guarding his posts, telling lame puns, and doing stand up comedy. Papyrus is often annoyed by san's laziness, and sans does tease his brother at times, but despite that, the siblings are very close to one another.

Despite having the same skills as his brother, sans is not one for adventuring or fighting, and would rather stay home to nap or do whatever he wants to do... (In fact, sans is considering opening up a hot dog stand on the new island.) However, whenever he feels that his enemy, Chara, is returning, he will step right into action, to prevent disaster from happening.

PAINWHEEL (As of page 186)

Spoiler

Image result for Sans undertale

SANS: THE SKELETON.

RANDOM TIDBIT: MYSTERIOUS PAST. MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SOME KNOWLEDGE IN TIMELINES AND THE MULTIVERSE

ELEMENT: MAGIC, UNDEAD

sans is a short, rather rotund, skeleton and Papyrus's older brother. A lazy and carefree person, sans is well known across his old home known as the Underground, be it from pulling pranks, serving hot dogs rather than guarding his posts, telling lame puns, and doing stand up comedy. Papyrus is often annoyed by san's laziness, and sans does tease his brother at times, but despite that, the siblings are very close to one another.

Despite having the same skills as his brother, sans is not one for adventuring or fighting, and would rather stay home to nap or do whatever he wants to do... (In fact, sans is considering opening up a hot dog stand on the new island.) However, whenever he feels that his enemy, Chara, is returning, he will step right into action, to prevent disaster from happening.

It was another slow day at the academy. Everyone was out going about their business... everyone but Katii and Pixels, that is. The Fox and the short, Catlike woman were under a tree at the park, talking about things that were randomly popping into their minds.

Needless to say, they were bored out of their minds. 

"I'm just saying, Kate." Pixels said through a bite of his sandwich, "There's forces in this world beyond our understanding..."

"You mean the writers?" Katii asked, lifting an eyebrow, "Yeah, I kinda knew about them... What with this place being the gathering for fictional characters like ourselves and all."

"Yeah, but... well..." Pixels looked to the sky as he finished his sandwich, "Have you ever got the feeling that there are beings who have authority over the writers? You know, ones that give writers rules that they need to follow? Or else they'll end our worlds despite the wishes of the writers?"  

"...This is getting to Philosophical and creepy for my taste, kid..." Katii shook her head, "What the heck have you been smoking?"

"H-hey! I don't smoke!" Pixels protested, before turning to the wrapping that once held the sandwich, "Though... I think the meat on that sandwich was expired."

Katii nodded as leaned against the tree, "Yeah... Those things will do that to you.

Katii watched the clouds fly by. As the catling did, she couldn't help but wonder if there was any truth to what Pixels was saying... Katii did get the feeling that something weird happened that could have involved what Pixels was saying.

Katii suddenly shook her head. It wasn't important to dwell on right now. It was a new day, with possible new experiences to have, there's no need to have an existential crisis right now.

Indeed, it was a new day. Boring, slow, but a new day nonetheless.

• Thumbs Up 8
  • Nice Smile 1

Shuichi, unsure how to react to this newcomer timidly grabs his cap and moves it further down his eyes. Kaede, noticing this grabs Shuichi's arm and moves it slightly upwards so Shuichi can see Deku better.

"Shuichi, if you keep doing that, how are you going to see and shoot the enemy?" Kaede asks, concerned. She is determined to break Shuichi out of his shell.

Shuichi simply nods quietly before speaking up. "I-I'm... Shuichi Saihara. I'm an Imaginator... just like Kaede and Neptune."

• Thumbs Up 5

Loud music was playing from within a tour bus-shaped igloo. At once, it was upbeat, peppy synth music that wouldn't sound out of place in the 80s. At another, it was loud, blood-pumping metal that would scare the fur off any large mammal.

A voice shouted over the heavy metal. "IBUKI'S MUSIC IS FILLED WITH HER SOUL! HER JOY! ALL HER BODILY FLUIDS! YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT!"

Another voice, one less shouty as Ibuki's, sang over the synth. "But the sound of Lucy Laser-waaaa hay yay yaaaayve... makes the heart start pumping and the world keep turning~!"

A good distance away, Tesla shouted, "I don't care what it does, JUST QUIT THAT BLOODY RACKET!" She was already having a horrific headache; it wasn't often she got hangovers, but it was never pleasant when she did.

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Chuckle 1

Meanwhile in a dragon den igloo in the heart of Club Penguin Island, a lot of bickering is going on... 

"No, Centipeedle has to go now! Look what she did! She wrecked my bed." A furious red dragon points to a large wooden bunk bed. The bed has huge acid burn marks around the posts threatening the structural integrity of the entire piece of furniture.

"It's not her fault, she can't help it!" Argues a purple cat, pouting at the sheer nerve. Booting out a teammate who can't help her disability? Not on her watch.

"Umm... you are aware we share the bed right?" Chimes in a slightly chubby flying squirrel. He hadn't spoken since the bickering began and now decided to chime in. Sitting next to him is the culprit, Centipeedle, a big bug like creature with a fluffy white mane, huge round jaw, tiny legs and a jewel embedded back.

"Err... I-I knew that!"

"It's not fair Flame! Centipeedle can't stay outside!" The purple cat stamps her foot down. 

"Yes, she can! Spooky lives outside and they're happy... I think."

"Well, Spooky is a weirdo Flame, Centipeedle isn't."

"Mog, Centi is a weirdo too! Her drool melts everything and she eats nothing but chips leaving a huge mess everywhere!"

"Why not just buy her her own bed thing and let her know that's where she stays, she is our team mate not out pet." A voice chimes in from the entrance of the igloo. "I mean the only reason why she sleeps with you guys in the night is because she's got no space of her own you know."

"Finally, I was trying to say that but my nerves wouldn't let me." The flying squirrel breathed a sigh of relief as a dark skinned human girl, wearing a hot pink attire, holding a snowboard walked in.

"Your nerves always seem to get the best of you Ray." She winks at Ray in a playful manner.

The two kids who were formally engaged in their bickering stop and pause for a second. 

"Why didn't I think of that." Flame groaned.

"Because like Ember said you're a dummy." Mog cheekily quipped.

"Anyway... I heard from Sarge we've got new recruits coming in so maybe we should be bickering less and helping more? Just saying?" Mia gives the group a odd look that could be translated as "Really?"

"Really! Oh man! Here I am whining about the bed when I could be looking cool for the new people!" Flame panics before rushing off with reckless abandon.

"Come Centi, lets go get you a bed." Mog motions Centipeedle to follow her.

"Thanks again Mia, you're a hero." Ray smiles.

"No problem, let's go say hi, huh?"

CHARACTER PROFILES: MIGHTYRAY: SEASON 3

MAIN CHARACTERS

MARCUS FENIX

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150712230114

Sargent Marcus Michael Fenix (Sarge, Marcus, Sgt. Fenix)

BATTLE CLASS: SHARPSHOOTER

SKYLANDER CLASS: SENSEI

Leader of Skylanders Delta squad division, Sargent Marcus Fenix better known as Sarge to pretty much everyone is a no-nonsense human with very little powers and a finely tuned bullshit detector. In his former life, he was a decorated Gear for the Coalition of Ordered Governments and lead the way to defeating the Locust Hoard and the Lambent Pandemic. He then survived Monokuma’s clutches after being kidnapped due to his despair catching the bear’s attention, escaping a L.O.S.E processing facility by faking his death after eight other failed attempts.

Marcus would go on to assist the Misfits, a group of rag tag heroes who would do jobs most Skylanders would find odd to say the least. During his time being a gun for hire he would stumble upon Ray the flying squirrel and the two would go on to have a rocky relationship for a long time and in a way still kind of is due to Ray’s fear of Spacemarines and Sarge’s awkwardness and lack of knowledge in how to deal with beings like Ray. They would wind up in the hub for long time helping others, Marcus would offer bits of advice and developed the ‘thumbs up’ approach in complimenting people. He would much later become violently ill from Monokuma’s security device implanted inside his wrist causing him to lose control of his body and mind, made even worse by Marcus’ lingering despair. Rumour has it the few who survived Monokuma bizarre poison tend to have lingering side effects and occasionally see things that aren’t there in a mortal sense.

For the most part Marcus is completely uninterested in the fourth wall and doesn’t seem to really care about the meta jokes and comments flown around by other Skylanders nor is he interested in being called a hero. Decades of combat have worn the nerves of this harden solider and tends to glare at those who piss him off or occasionally yell at them to get their act together. The marine can summon weapons and somehow gained a shielding device in Gameindustri. While highly outclassed by a LOT of Skylanders in many departments Marcus finds himself a niche by being a rock that people can depend on. He is mostly calm, stone faced and tend to takes missions seriously and carries them out as efficiently as possible. Marcus is extremely loyal to those he becomes acquainted with, working well with fellow skylander Undyne the Undying and on rare occasions compassionate to those he’s close with i.e. his wife Ayna and fellow Delta squad members Ray and Ember to the point his nightmares have incorporated them.

His new team took Marcus a lot of getting used to, didn’t help nearly all of them are toons as well as kids making Marcus feel like a ‘Freak in a Cartoon World’. He does his best to help mould them into adults treating them all as equals and keeps them in line. He is very patient for the most part if he knows his crew are giving it their all. The Gear himself his very closed off something his wife even find difficult to deal with as Marcus doesn’t like talking about his problems and prefers to just weather the emotional storms is mind goes through. Marcus is a skylander that many villains may want to think twice about messing with, he may look like another dumb spacemarine, but the Fenix is a man who can be very sharp, unpredictable and has one of the meanest 1000 yard stares in the multiverse, oh, and he brings his Lancer wherever he goes so don’t mess with his loved ones, unless you’re willing to look those cold blue eyes dead on while he reduces you into nothing but bits.

RAY THE FLYING SQUIRREL

Spoiler

f4cb423d-913c-4c7f-b7ae-06a8d32adce5.png

Ray the flying squirrel

ELEMENT: Life, Undead

SKYLANDER CLASS: N/A

Small, anxious and weak are words of what would be used to describe Ray at first glance in combat. The little guy however is a lot tougher than he looks overcoming the odds to survive his homeworld’s destruction and constant battles he has been through the toughest being overcoming suicidal thoughts with the help of many skylanders.

Of course, this doesn’t come without drawbacks. Ray is easily scared and stressed and while he tries his best to reign it in some times the little guy loses it and will either breakdown crying and screaming or in more recent cases transform into a monster and will punch his way out. The monster form can’t talk outside of squeaks and scratchy screeching, occasionally getting easily agitated and may try and bite or wack people if injured. Monster Ray isn’t super powerful and can be deactivated by either making Ray so happy he turns to normal, making Ray cry so much he turns back to normal or exposing him to large amounts of ghostly energy.

Ray is a comfort reaper, a being able to be there for people in their dying hours and give them comfort when no one else can, a job of high responsibly. Due to his rookie status Ray’s staff is borderline useless and can only emit rainbow sparkles, create weak shields and summon his gatekeeper. He now is both a gateway to parts of the underworld and a skylander.  Ray’s greatest strength however is not his monster form but his compassion. The flying squirrel is kind, gentle and will stick by the people he loves if they are in immense pain or suffering. His strange glowing aura emits an energy that makes his fellow skylanders feel at ease, boost their powers and even break them out of mind control depending on how strong Ray is mentally.

Ray all in all tries his best to overcome his fear and trauma and fight the good fight a long side his boss Sarge and good friends Ember, Flame, Amitie and many others. He loves squids for some reason, used to be a wrestler at one stage and is rumoured to be nigh unbeatable in Dance Dance Revolution.

EMBER THE DRAGON

Spoiler

350?cb=20140423165529

Ember the dragon

ELEMENT: Magic

BATTLE CLASS: Sorcerer

Ember maybe your typical pink girly girl but put aside the love shopping (Especially jewellery shopping) making herself pretty and enjoying tea in a nice garden is a kind, warm hearted girl who’ll dote on her friends like a mother hen. Ember does have her down sides. She can be bratty and stuck up taking it out on Flame if he gets on her nerves, occasionally whiny and when battles get real tough a crybaby or a scaredy cat. On good days, however she can be real tough able to summon fairies to assist her, use her magical enhanced breath and even levitate people to safety. She sadly isn’t the best flyer in the world and doesn’t have great stamina either. Sarge doesn’t call her Princess Pinky for no reason the little cutie does tend to act like one! She is the girlfriend of Bandit the Armadillo and was captured by L.O.S.E. probably to be used as bait before being rescued by Illumina to help fight L.O.S.E..

SHADEMON

Spoiler

9844ea62-2758-4b3f-8b62-8896fd6689c4.png

Shademon A.K.A Spooky

ELEMENT: Dark

BATTLE CLASS: Sorcerer

A virus digimon that feeds on despair and looks like the nightmare of a five-year-old come to life, Shademon defied their purpose after watching their fellow digimon get deleted at the hands of Lord Vortech who along with L.O.S.E had digiworld turned into a horrible waste land, forcing thousands of digimon into the wider internet and even into the real world. Hoping to ‘atone for their sins’ for being a part of such a horrible scheme Shademon joined the skylanders in which they were sceptical at first letting them in but over time came to accept them as one of their own even gaining the nickname Spooky from Ayna Stroud.

Shademon loves collecting odd things including Senitnal Tails’ fur and even has for an even weirder reason a collection of small puppets of Danny Phantom’s enemies including GhostEmber in which they call her ‘False Idol’ and Dark Danny ‘False King’. Shademon has a digimon version of Epilepsy which is triggered by strong or flashing lights and needs medicine if they are to go into battle. Without it they glitch out and can possibly be deleted from damage it causes.

Shademon is reason not to judge a book by its cover but if you mess with their friends you may wind up with a phobia of the dark.

FLAME THE DRAGON

Spoiler

350?cb=20150729043147

Flame the dragon

ELEMENT: Fire / Air

Skylander Class: N/A

Goofball fits this dragon to a tee. Flame has a habit of putting his foot in his mouth and saying things that not only would land himself in trouble but others as well! To make matters worse the dragon has a habit of falling into traps or getting captured even when he’s paying attention! For that reason, Flame hardly had any friends in the dragon realms and was considered a pain to deal with even if he could fly and breathe fire very well for his age. After being sent on a quest by Lumina to deliver a Memory Keeper to Ray, Flame then became a skylander where his dream of being a hero came true at the cost of surviving the Killing Game.

Flame loves heroes and his favourite is Nightwing, the little red dragon gushes over the guy like he came from heaven above and thinks very highly of him since he rescued Kaede in the Killing Game. A fun, goofy, over eager, caring and did we mention goofy dragon that the skylanders would be a bit poorer off if he wasn’t around.

AYNA STROUD

Spoiler

250?cb=20121025155546

Ayna Stroud

ELEMENT: Tech

BATLLE CLASS: Quickshooter

The yang to Marcus’ Yin, Ayna is a patient, understanding woman who is Delta Squad’s second in command. She like her husband has very little in the way of powers but more than makes up for it with her great communication skills and strong will. She like her husband can summon weapons and is rumoured to be working on finding a way to summon the hammer of dawn, the most powerful weapon in the gears of war universe. She is caring, loyal, very clever and above all else willing to give it her all to help stop L.O.S.E. even so far as to using a portal they left behind to go find Marcus.

She managed to get the help of Zapper the cricket for a long time, rescuing a small rabbit girl, stopping a raging fire, helping a troll find her gemstone and helping out catching the killers in the killing game.

In the end it’s hard not see why Marcus would think Ayna is an amazing woman even if he doesn’t show it, deep down he thinks the world of her.

MIA

Spoiler

3257458f-60af-4174-b53b-990805ba88bf.png

Mia

Element: Air / Tech

Battle class: Brawler

Skylander Class: Supercharger

One half of the Dek Kids duo, Mia is a whiz on a hoverboard, able to do things many could only dream of. She’s quick witted, aerobic and very easy going, happy to lend a hand to nearly all skylanders. She used to work for the misfits but had to escape due to an attack on the base by L.O.S.E. via the Metarex a group of plant robot people who ravage planets and was responsible for Ray no longer having a home world. She has no time for gatecrashers and hates people who try and ruin a good time.

SUPPORT

MOG

Spoiler

0c6e94ed-35d6-40f6-85f2-501dc8687384.png

Support

Mog (SUPPORT CHARACTER)

Element: Non Elemental

Battle class: Brawler

Mog is a former Misfit turned Skylander who’s seen her fair share of wacky adventures over time! She landed along with Ztar in the Hub after being sucked into a wormhole through the multiverse thanks to L.O.S.E.. She was separated from her team mates and with nowhere to go she became a skylander. Despite being on lots of adventures Mog’s combat experience is terrible and thus is put on support until an emergency comes about. Nevertheless she will always try her best and use those Bubble Bobbles to full advantage!

SAFFRON BEE

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130302092558

Saffron bee

ELEMENT: AIR

BATTLE CLASS: BRAWLER

You may be fooled into thinking that Saffron is cute. That she likes cute stuff and flowers and all that girly goodness but this little hyper bumblebee has a hidden passion, Hardcore Wrestling! Nothing gets this bee more excited than seeing two guys in a ring bashing the crap out of each other with steel chairs and then having one guy suplex another through a table covered in barbed wire! Needless to say, Saffron can get pretty violent and very carried away, more so than her former best friend Charmy Bee! She loves nothing more than glomping people and making Ray get out of his comfort zone. Her prized weapon is her Barbie... and, no, it's not a doll, it's a pink metal baseball bat covered in barbed wire. Saffron for now won't be going on any missions until she learns to calm down or it's an emergency much to Ray's relief.

CENTIPEEDLE

Spoiler

latest?cb=20141230213812

Centipeedle

ELEMENT: Non Elemental

An alien from another world called a Gem, Centipeedle fought in a huge war for the possession of earth for her planet, Homeworld, only to end up somehow in the Mushroom Kingdom and then in Ztar's stubs. The being was finally free by Mog and if startled can grow into a huge size and spit acid. Due to her unstable form and new status she shall remain on support until further notice or if it's an emergency.

ZTAR

Spoiler

latest?cb=20110310170040

Ztar (SUPPORT CHARACTER)

Element: Dark

Battle class: Ninja

Please, please catch that thief! Ztar is an angry little thing that hates being touched but loves getting their stubs on anything soft or that a key could hook on to. When cornered they hiss at anyone no matter how big or small and either make a speedy get away or much recently whip out a keychain and use it to volley small amounts of dark energy at people to blind them. They hate gold and seem to have had a bad run in with the Koopa King Bowser over a lady. Due to their antics, they have been made to stay on support until they either get their act together or an emergency happens. Currently, however, their whereabouts are unknown after Delta was warped away in a battle with Dr. Finitevus.

VILLIANS OF DELTA

METEREX (A.K.A. The robot plant people if you're a primitive meat bag.)

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160924201551

The Metarex (A.K.A. the robot plant people if you're a primitive meatbag.)

Lead by Dark Oak (Middle) These five genocidal, war seeking aliens have ravaged planets, killing all that stand in their way and leaving behind horrible remnants behind, some so unspeakable to many creatures through the multiverse. They come from a universe where they defeated Sonic, crushed Mobius and intend to seek out further worlds to pillage and mutate. Pale Bay Leaf (far left) is considered to be a taticiation able to squeeze resources from anything, literally, Black Narcissus (back left) is the vain trickster able to make almost anyone do their bidding, Yellow Zelkova (back right) is the brute force that comes in if Black Narcissus can't do the job and Red Pine is the cool headed planner and supervisor of Dr Finitevus. Little do they know that their arch nemesis is someone very small and yellow... 

DR FINITEVUS

Spoiler

latest?cb=20120424033642

Dr Finitevus

From the same universe as Ray and Saffron, Dr Finitevus originally worked under a demon and became a grim reaper thanks to his loyalty. Sadly, the only person he respected died under the might of the metarex and became the robot plant people's errand boy/scientist/whipping boy. A role he despises with every fibre of his being not to mention the rest of L.O.S.E. doesn't particularly rank very high in his mind either. Finitevus loves nature and wishes everything to go back to simple times where the strong were on top and the weak knew their place. He despises comfort reapers and corrupted reapers both grim and comfort alike, considering them abominations against the natural order. However, Finitevus is a hypocrite, abusing technology and magic not only for the Metarex's goals but his own as well, including recruiting captured digimon, creating 'despair seeds', devices that can turn mortals into brainwashed monsters and so much more. A force to be reckoned with and not to underestimated under any circumstances.

• Thumbs Up 8

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Loud music was playing from within a tour bus-shaped igloo. At once, it was upbeat, peppy synth music that wouldn't sound out of place in the 80s. At another, it was loud, blood-pumping metal that would scare the fur off any large mammal.

A voice shouted over the heavy metal. "IBUKI'S MUSIC IS FILLED WITH HER SOUL! HER JOY! ALL HER BODILY FLUIDS! YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT!"

Another voice, one less shouty as Ibuki's, sang over the synth. "But the sound of Lucy Laser-waaaa hay yay yaaaayve... makes the heart start pumping and the world keep turning~!"

A good distance away, Tesla shouted, "I don't care what it does, JUST QUIT THAT BLOODY RACKET!" She was already having a horrific headache; it wasn't often she got hangovers, but it was never pleasant when she did.

Kaede manages to hear the music from far away as she puts her hand to her ear. "What's... going on up there?"

"I dunno, but it sounds like ROCK 'N ROLL to me!" Kyubey jumps atop of Kaede's shoulder and shakes Kaede's head. "Let's go, let's go, let's goooooooooooo!" The digital Recruiter pleads.

Kaede grabs Kyubey to get him to stop. "Okay, okay. We're going." She says, mildly annoyed.

• Thumbs Up 4

Ryannumber1gamer Character Profiles:

Main Characters: 

Nightwing (Batman)

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100312103415&key=d21b67b64ab

Nightwing (DC Comics/Batman) - Main Character 

Elements - Tech

Battle Class - Main - Ninja (Elements of Sentinel and Swashbuckler with BoStaff/Escrima Sticks)

Bio: 

Nightwing, also known as Dick Grayson is a superhero from the DC universe. Similar to Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson was orphaned at a young age due to a gunman killing his parents. Taken in by Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson discovered that he was secretly Batman, and Dick donned the Robin costume in order to hunt down the man who killed his parents. However, instead of taking revenge on him, Dick made a decision to bring him to justice, and from then on, his path was set as a hero. Batman and Nightwing have had their disagreements in the past, which led to his creation of the Nightwing persona, however the two still remain on good terms and help each other out when needed. In the DC Universe where Nightwing comes from, he's seen as one of the shining examples of a superhero, one that doesn't need powers to do good, one that is light hearted and kind, especially considering who his mentor was. 

Nightwing disappeared when he was helping the Teen Titans on a mission, and found himself entrapped in a strange world called the Hub when he fell into a portal that was begin designed by Trigon. This portal was a crack in the multiverse, and Nightwing found himself entrapped here. With no choice, he decided to use the resources around the island to create a small house, and try to create a somewhat sustainable living place until he could find a way home. However, Trigon's portal created the first instance of the universes crossing over, and eventually more and more did, including Sayaka and Sonic, who he'd quickly become friends with, and was recruited into the Skylanders. He was killed during the battle with Vortech but brought back to life by Shirogane. During this time, he gained his persona and faced the reality of the situation that was coming in his universe, especially with his teammate's disappearance - Starfire. 

Aoi Asahina - Danganronpa:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170530102037&key=f5a921ae141

Aoi Asahina - Danganronpa - Main

Element - Water

Battle Class - Brawler 

Category - Swap Force (?) 

Bio: 

Aoi Asahina is the ultimate swimmer in the Danganronpa world. A girl with a big appetite for doughnuts and a dedication to training, she first got into swimming when she was young, winning a ton of swimming competitions. Her love for the sport only grew when her little brother Yuta took an interest in swimming too. Aoi became his couch and together, the two became the Ultimate Swimming Duo. Despite their sibling rivalry, Aoi and Yuta cared very much for each other. They would help motivate each other, cheer each other up, and keep pushing each other to new limits. This reached a peak when Aoi was invited to Hope's Peak. Leaving on good terms with Yuta, Aoi's life quickly came crashing down when Monokuma took over with his Killing Game. Taking Yuta hostage and later killing him, Aoi found herself coming quickly to despair, especially when her best friend - Sakura committed suicide to unify the group against Monokuma, making her feel extreme guilt.

Aoi to date has survived three killing games and still fights on despite the despair that has happened to her. She had a case of survivor's guilt, blaming herself for Yuta, Sakura's and everyone's deaths and was forced to confront herself regarding it. Because of this, she gained control of the persona Thanatos. Hina continues to fight on as a Skylander and a member of the Future Foundation.

Trunks (Dragon Ball):

Spoiler

Future Trunks - Dragon Ball Z/Super/Xenoverse - Main Character

Element: Life/Light

Battle Class: Knight

Category: Sensei

Bio: 

Future Trunks was a super saiyan birthed from Prince Vegeta, and Bulma Briefs. In his timeline, the original timeline of the Dragon Ball universe, Goku died of a heart disease and two androids rose up to destroy the world. They lived only for destruction and horror, killing, and destroying for years as a sick game. This included killing Vegeta and the Z-Fighters. Trunks was mentored by Gohan, who was the last survivor of the Z-Fighters. Gohan taught Trunks fighting techniques as he grew up and tried to help him attain Super Saiyan. Unfortunately for Trunks, he didn't learn quick enough. Gohan knocked Trunks out when there was a huge battle in West City to keep him safe and tried to take on the androids alone, only to die. It was only then when Trunks discovered Gohan's body in the crumbling destroyed remains of the city did he awaken his latent super saiyan ability. 

Trunks went back in time to kill Mecha Frieza and save Goku with heart medicine and throughout his time, helped the Z-Fighters gain the power to stop their androids and kill a powerful one named Perfect Cell. Trunks died in the battle, but was resurrected with the dragon balls. He later went to the future and killed his androids with his new found strength, power and training. Due to later battles, Trunks and his girlfriend Mei found themselves recruited into the time patrol, under the command of the Supreme Kai of Time. Trunks travels throughout time fixing alterations to time. However, this time, it seems he's trapped.

Knuckles the Echidna (Sonic the Hedgehog):

Spoiler

latest?cb=20090730043732&key=0443b79d625

Element: Earth/Life

Bio: 

Knuckles is the last of his kind and the guardian of not only the Master Emerald, but Angel Island, and the Chaos Emeralds. Knuckles protected Mobius with the help of Sonic and his Freedom Fighting friends, as well as his partners - Julie Su and the Chaotix. However, when LOSE attacked their universe, Knuckles practically lost everything and decided to try track down Sonic, and Nicole while the Freedom Fighters held Mobius together. Knuckles in his off time likes adventuring, fighting/training (Favourite sports being boxing and wrestling), and of course, treasure hunting. Knuckles frequently goes on adventures with Sonic and Tails, and is friendly rivals with Sonic. While the two get into heated fights a lot, Knuckles admits that Sonic is a worthy rival, and a good friend.

While he might act annoyed and angry, he's on board to help out when help is needed, even if it comes at the risk of his responsibility as guardian. He wants to do good, but because of growing up alone on Angel Island, he's a bit naive and gullible, taking a lot of things at face value. He's been tricked many times and has been teased for it a lot, but he tries to make up for his mistakes when he does them. Despite this, Knuckles continues to fight for what he believes in. A kind heart hidden behind a gruff exterior. 

Roxas (Main Character): 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130403153358&key=e58de551d9d

Name: Roxas - Kingdom Hearts - Main Character 

Element: Light/Dark 

Battle Class: Knight 

Bio:

Roxas is a nobody that was born when Sora unleashed his heart to free his friend's heart - Kairi. Roxas was found by Axel, a member of Organisation XIII in Twilight Town and was given his name. For his first week of his life, he acted like a zombie until he finally snapped out of it on the seventh day. He quickly made friends with Axel and someone he can't quite remember. Roxas eventually rebelled against the organisation when they conspired against him and did something horrible to him. Something he can't even remember. He was then defeated by a masked keyblade welder and implanted into a Virtual Twilight Town where his memories were wiped and implanted with false ones. Roxas remembers both now, his time as an Organisation member, and as a resident of Twilight Town. This is also where he met his best friend Namine, who helped him regain his true memories and give him a choice of returning to Sora. Realising that Sora is what the worlds needed, he made the ultimate sacrifice and was absorbed into Sora in order for Sora to fully regain his heart and memories and reawaken from his year long slumber.

However, when the multiverses split, Roxas somehow found himself separated from Sora again and living his own live. Joining up with the Skylanders, they helped Roxas accept himself, and grow to be a different being from Sora. To not be a nobody, but a somebody. He also has several relationships throughout the Skylanders, including a current romantic relationship with Shantae the Genie. Roxas, after the Skylanders awoke on the Egg Carrier has been having blackouts, remembering a hooded figure from Organisation XIII and one word...

"Xion".

Kat  (Gravity Rush) 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160929212627&key=5f1e2fd9a0f

Element: Air

Class: Brawler/Ninja

Bio:

Kat is a gravity shifter from the world of Hekseville and is also a queen of a land far above Heksville. Kat is a young girl with a strong sense of justice, and a kind heart. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and call out when she thinks something is wrong. However, despite how much annoyance that Kat may show, she can't deny that she loves helping people, as she usually ends up helping people, despite getting no thanks for it, or in-fact is insulted for it. Kat is a character that's still learning about herself, her history, and her powers. She cares a lot for her friends and especially her cat Dusty, who is the source of her powers. Kat has been gone from Heksville for a while and has a worry about what may be happening there.

Raven (Gravity Rush)

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160929212703&key=f7c5166626e

Element: Air 

Battle Class: Ninja/Brawler

Bio:

Raven is another gravity shifter from Heksville. While she prefers people calling her Raven, her real name is Sasha and she was apart of a group of children that found themselves lost underneath Heksville and found themselves in a place where time runs slower. A few days for them would be a few years in Heksville. Raven eventually gained control of her crow and used her to gain gravity shifter powers. She was later manipulated by the evil mayor of Heksville, who told her that if she stopped Kat and kept portions of Heksville missing in gravity storms, he'd rescue the children below Heksville. However, Kat and Raven eventually came to an understandng and became friends, working together to save the children and save Heksville. Raven is a person who is quick to the point and has a sharp tongue. She's blunt and can be distant. She's also a massive eater, and loves sleeping. She later named her crow Skye, a suggestion by Phoenix Wright and Maya and like Kat, she cares deeply for Skye. Despite Raven's harsh exterior, she does care about her friends, and when the time comes, will fight to protect them. 

Sonia Nevermind: 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170818122735&key=81fdc192dba

Main Character - Danganronpa

Element: Light/Magic

Battle Class: Sorcerer 

Bio:

Sonia Nevermind is the Ultimate Princess, and a former member of the Remnants of Despair, she was supposed to rule over the Kingdom of Novoselic. However, when Junko managed to brainwash and transform her and her class into the Remnants of Despair, she led her country into war in the name of despair. However, when she was placed in the Neo-World Program, her and her classmates were finally rid of Junko's brainwashing and were restored to normal. Sonia in particular is a bright and cheerful girl. Being the Ultimate Princess, she's well spoken, and often tries to be very polite to everyone. Her understanding of english isn't 100% perfect but she's constantly learning. On top of that, Sonia has a liking for dark things as well, having studied things like dark magic, and mystery cases in Japan. Along with her friend Gundham, who acquired Dark Magic, Sonia managed to acquire Light Magic. She now lives to try make up for her actions she performed when under Junko's control.

Support Characters: 

Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney) 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160627075729&key=b48a22a5b45

Element: Non-Elemental

Battle Class: Sorcerer 

Category: N/A

Bio: 

Edgeworth is a master prosecutor and rival and best friend to Phoenix Wright. Where Phoenix Wright and the other characters of his world tend to use special gear and technology in order to figure out their court cases and figure out clues, Edgeworth relies on his detective skills and logic in order to do so, making him not only a skilled prosecutor, but also a skilled detective. Edgeworth's backstory isn't an easy one. Son to one of the best defence attorneys - Gregory Edgeworth, Miles adored his father's work, until one day Gregory exposed Manfred Von Karma for his corrupted tactics in the courtroom to ensure his perfect record. This caused a mark to be added to Manfred's perfect record.

Later that day, Miles, Gregory, and a bailiff were trapped in a elevator in the courthouse and the lack of oxygen caused the bailiff to grow crazy and attack Gregory. Young Miles picked up a gun to try protect his father, but passed out before using it, hearing a bang. When Miles awoke, Gregory was dead from a gunshot wound. Feeling guilt and blaming himself for what happened in a case that would be deemed the "DL-6 Incident", Edgeworth was taken in by Manfred Von Karma. Gaining a little sister in Franziska, Manfred raised Edgeworth up to be like him. A ruthless man who only wants to maintain his perfect record. Edgeworth justified it by ensuring that everyone, including the guilty would be caught. Edgeworth suffered his real losses when Phoenix Wright - his old friend became a defence attorney and went up against him in court.

However, Miles found himself in the same situation when he was framed for killing the attorney who ensured that the bailiff (Who Edgeworth thought was the culprit in his father's case) was seen as not guilty for reason of insanity. Phoenix Wright defended him and ensured that the real culprit was discovered, as well as solving the original DL-6 case. Manfred Von Karma killed Gregory Edgeworth upon finding them all inside the trapped elevator and created his true revenge. He took in Miles and moulded him to be what his father hated, only to then later frame him when he was an adult.

Thanks to the revelations, Edgeworth went on a trip of self-discovery. When he came back, he was a different man. He wanted to find the truth of every case as only then the truth can determine who is guilty and who is not. Edgeworth's hatred of Phoenix Wright became a friendly rivalry, and the two have teamed up on many occasions to find the truth. Edgeworth also found himself entangled in investigations which he worked with Detective Gumshoe and Kay Faraday.

Right now, he resides as the principal of the Heroes Academy. Despite the fact he and the Skylanders started shakily at the beginning, the group has grown to accept each other after their adventures, even if some issues continue to arise. 

Sayaka Maizono - Danganronpa:

Spoiler

Element: Life/Light

Class: Sentinel 

Category: N/A

Bio: 

Sayaka Maizono is the ultimate pop sensation from the Danganronpa universe. As a little girl and when growing up, Sayaka was alone a lot of the time due to her father having to work a lot and her mother having passed on. She found strength and fought the feelings of loneliness by watching TV, especially shows about pop idols. This made Sayaka feel less alone, and inspired her love for music. She decided to dedicate everything to becoming a pop sensation. Years later, she became the ultimate pop sensation with a group of girls, her friends. She attended Hope's Peak academy, and began a friendship with Makoto. This is where Sayaka's path changed forever. Monokuma took over the school and exploited her fears of her friends being killed and her life being meaningless. Sayaka, submitted to the despair and tried to killed a boy named Leon, and attempted to frame Makoto but failed and was killed by Leon.

However, this isn't that Sayaka. This Sayaka is a version that had been saved from Hope's Peak before she went through with the deed. This Sayaka, having seen the events of the canon version feels immense guilt for allowing Monokuma to manipulate her and hopes to redeem her canon self by any means necessary. She acts as a mission support member, as well as announcer in the Academy. She also tends to play concerts in order to rise morale of the Skylanders. She also gained a persona by accepting herself and her past.

Mega Man (And Rush) - Support Character

Spoiler

Mega_Man_Series.jpg&key=b499415b980b59a1

Element: Tech

Battle Class: Quickshot

Category: Swap Force (Can switch elements/battle classes) 

Bio:

Rock was a robot created in the year 20XX by Doctor Light. His original purpose was to be Light's son and a helper robot with his sister Roll, and (hopefully) his brother, Blues. However, Blues left before Rock and Roll's completion because he thought he would be altered by Light. When Light's best friend - Dr. Wily betrayed them and reprogrammed Light's greatest creations - The Robot Masters, Rock agreed to be repurposed as a fighting robot to save everyone. Gaining his unique copy chip and mega buster, Rock has been fighting for everlasting peace ever since. This has forced him to come up against his brother Blues, who Wily tricked into hating Rock and Light, Ra-Moon, who tried to kill all robots and humans, and of course, stopping Dr. Wily's plans for world domination. Rock has found himself in the Skylanders after being lifted from a Smash tournament. He now continues to fight for everlasting peace and wants to learn more about human emotions and free will. He doesn't like to fight, but he will as he does. 

According to Roll, he has a slight crush on either Melody (Vesper Woman) or Tempo (Quake Woman). Roll however isn't sure which one he has the crush on.

Yuta Asahina - Danganronpa: 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170519012914&key=0c3b460c1f4

Yuta Asahina - Danganronpa (Defect) - Support Character 

Element: Non-Elemental (Potential for Element)

Bio:

Yuta Asahina is the younger brother of Aoi Asahina. The two were rather close, to the point when Aoi was kidnapped and mind wiped for Monokuma's original killing game, Yuta was kidnapped and used for Aoi's captive. Monokuma's original plan was to throw him, Komaru (Makoto's captive) and every other captive into a secondary killing game, threatening the Hope's Peak students that they'd only stop the Killing Game if another one of them killed. However, Junko, the mastermind of the plot was prematurely stopped. However, this didn't save Yuta. When the Warriors of Hope came in with their plan to create the demon hunter game in Towa City, Yuta was killed in an attempt to break out of the city and bring back help for the other captives, including Toko and Komaru. With this, he remained dead...

until Buzz created a Imaginator version of Yuta in a new "Persona Replication Program". However, this Yuta was defective, retaining the memories of his original self, but losing all abilities and powers. With this, Yuta was deemed a defect and nearly mind wiped to cover Buzz's Persona Replication program. However, Buzz ended up getting heat on him when his shady behaviour was discovered. With this, Buzz forced Yuta to work day and night as the janitor in a secret factory creating more and more defects in this "Persona Replication program". He was eventually saved by the help of the Skylanders.

Espio the Chameleon (Sonic):

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130302091929&key=d1acaafad6a

Support Character - Sonic the Hedgehog 

Element: Dark/Air

Class: Ninja

Sensei

Bio:

Espio the Chameleon is a ninja warrior from Sonic's universe and is apart of the Chaotix Detective Agency, otherwise known as Team Chaotix. Where Vector usually tries to make a quick buck and Charmy is a hyper kid following Vector's example, Espio tends to be the voice of reason. He's got a lot of stakes in honour, a ninja teaching, he usually acts quiet or serious when the time comes. Despite that however, there are also times Espio tends to get a bit cocky himself which results in him losing. He has some very strong teachings (Don't you dare tell him Pirates are better than Ninjas!). Espio also is usually the one who has to act mature in Team Chaotix. When Vector and Charmy usually want outlandish things, Espio is fine with simple necessities such as power and running water. Despite this, he holds a certain level of respect for both. He tries to keep Charmy under control and despite some of the things Vector does, he refers to him as boss as a sign of respect and follows Vector's lead. 

Vector has also started a rumour that Espio might have a small wager problem...

68cd7f1451fa84e4cad0181053b54b26.jpg&key

Vesper Woman (Mega Man):

Spoiler

latest?cb=20151024230655&key=24c0fe89703

Support Character - Archie Mega Man 

Name: Rhythm (Nickname: Rhy) (Fan-Name)/Vesper Woman

Element: Tech/Non Elemental

Class: Quickshot

Bio:

Vesper Woman (Or if going by fan-name, Rhythm) is a robot mistress that was created by her mother, Dr. Noele Lalinde in order to serve as a sister to Quake Woman (Or Tempo). Due to Tempo having lost her emotions and later attempting to regain them, Rhythm was created to act as a cheerful little sister towards Tempo. A light-hearted goofball who wants to make people feel better, Rhythm always tries her hardest in order to lighten a situation, even if it might not call for it. She's a bit mixed up with her own emotions, as well as in general being inexperienced, but after helping the Skylanders face Dr. Wily and Dr. Eggman, she decided she wanted to become stronger by joining the Skylanders!

Nagito Komaeda - Danganronpa: 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170716001105

Nagito Koemada - Danganronpa

Battle Class - Swashbuckler - Element - Dark 

Rol-

"Ah ah ah, excuse me, I'm not Important enough for any of this, there's no need, really" - Nagito

Villains:

Monokuma/Junko Enoshima: 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20161010024047&key=fcd0458084e

Monokuma - Danganronpa:

latest?cb=20170520235628&key=ff0f785fe2f

"Upupupuupup, guess this is where I make my grand intro speech right? You don't wanna hear it? Too bad! Because I'm gonna say it anyway and if you don't listen, I'll shove my clawed fist down your throat!"

"You might be wondering "But wait! There's already a Monokuma!....."

latest?cb=20170520215155&key=517e8196fa0

"Weeeeeellll, Two's better than one, especially when it's me right? But anyways, guess I should tell you guys something! I was created when my better half wanted to create some *wonderful* Despair, so he got into the Skylanders' computer systems and created me to take over their school! Using the A.I of my beautifffuuuullll~ creator Junko Enoshima, I was created! Me and Junko took over the Skylanders' home turf and turned it into another killing game!"

174?cb=20170520235342&key=56313bad66728a

"After that stupid bostaff welding walking deus ex machina invaded and screwed up my plans though, I've been laying low! I captured a few Skylanders and turned them into LOSE bodyguards, spread some despair, the usual shtick".

latest?cb=20170520235348&key=295bdbd4569

"So in conclusion, I'm Mr. Monokuma! I like long walks on the beach, some quiet wine tasting, spreading despair and as much of it as possible! And oh yeah, making those Skylanders' lives a living hell! Buh byeeeeeee~"

Dr. Wily (Mega Man):

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130510094017&key=f7c2f552b43

Doctor Wily - Mega Man 

Bio: A great inventor and scientific mind, as well as former partner to Doctor Light, Mega Man's creator, Dr. Wily is a mad scientist bent on taking over the world with his army of robot masters. Spiteful and angry at Doctor Light, who he feels was stealing all of the credit and undermining his work, Wily is a bit of a tragic man. There's times where he is legitimately regretful of what he's done, and debates if he should continue, but everytime he gets close to redemption, his jealousy and ego get in the way and steers him on the wrong path again. He's a fan of science fiction, and has an addiction to coffee, he's also grown fond of Doctor Eggman and Kaos, the other two resident scientists and inventors in LOSE.

Dark Danny Phantom: 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20120814154842&key=f6630b8a646

Dark Danny - Danny Phantom- Villain 

Bio:

Dark Danny is the older version of the heroic Danny Phantom. In an alternative timeline, Danny's friends and family died in a tragic accident that was caused by his cheating on a test. Taken in by his arch nemesis Vlad Plasmius, and suffering mourning, he begged Vlad to get rid of his humanity and his feelings along with it. Agreeing to the request, Vlad separated Danny from his ghost half. However, his ghost half, losing all humanity got angered and did the same technique on Vlad, and merging with his ghost half. Vlad' evil was too much for Danny's ghost half and the two merged into Dark Danny. Destroying the lab and killing his human half, Dark Danny proceeded on a ten year rampage, wishing to only cause misery.

Danny stopped this by not cheating on the exam and causing Dark Danny to live in a paradox outside of time. However, LOSE stumbled upon the canister that held Dark Danny and unleashed him, granting him the resources to enslave the ghost zone and resume his rampage on a far grander scale.

Aku - Samurai Jack

Spoiler

tenor.gif

Bio:

The former master of darkness, Aku was an evil being created long ago. Destined to be destroyed by a FOOLISH Samurai warrior by the name of Jack, Aku tore open a hole in time and flung Jack into the future where Aku's word is law. Now the foolish samurai wishes to return to the past through a time portal in order to undo the future that is Aku! However, Jack may not get the chance as Aku has seemingly turned over a new leaf. He currently resides in Skylanders Academy as the Ultimate Psychologist and on top of that, has made various schemes in order to gain things he wants out of the school budget. The Skylanders always know when to turn the blame to when a few pizzas made extra thick appear on the budget costs... 

Xemnos Xemnas - Kingdom Hearts

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100930234132

Bio:

Xemnas is the nobody of an dark and powerful keyblade welder named Master Xehanort and is the leader of the group of nobodies named Organisation XIII. Despite his deceiving appearance of simply being a hooded man, Xemnas is a true force to be reckoned with. A cold, selfish, calculating villain, he's joined up with LOSE and convinced them to revive several members of Organisation XIII after Sora freed them, which lead to Roxas being split from Sora, as well as several nobodies now co-existing with their real selves. Xemnas' true plan is currently unknown apart from trying to complete the true Organisation XIII, 13 warriors of darkness who will battle 7 warriors born of the light. 

Xemnas represents the true horror of a nobody. Not only has he strung along the original Organisation XIII into his plans by lying and telling them they have no hearts (Nobodies can regrow their hearts after a period of time), but he didn't care who he hurt or killed in the process. They were simple tools to achieve his true goals. Even with the first encounter he's had with the Skylanders, it proved to be one of their deadliest battles to date. Not only did Xemnas manipulate the Skylanders into prepping several worlds for his takeover, granting him power by eliminating the darkness, but he nearly took total control of Roxas' heart and erased him from existence, trying to transform him into an Xehanort vessel. While the Skylanders defeated him, it wouldn't be the last piece of damage he would cause to the multiverse.

Several months ago from the Skylanders' point of view, Dr. Eggman and Dr. Wily were attempting to rewrite reality itself through a Saturn Wave. However, Xemnas found the plan at the last second, overloaded the machine with power, and used it to alter the universe with his own heart's desires. While it's unknown what he has altered, and perhaps, never will be known to the Skylanders, Xemnas has managed to successfully damage the multiverse. His current whereabouts are unknown. 

Unknown:

Spoiler

A mysterious villain that has yet to face the Skylanders. Holding a grudge over a previous encounter with the Skylanders, they have vowed revenge against them and has been making considerable moves lately against them. Not only finding the location of the defect factory in the Danganronpa Universe, but also taking control of an massive army of Monokuma robots. It's unknown what they're planning, but it won't be good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the EPF HQ, the sound of an elevator could be heard making it's way down. As the elevator finally made it down to the bottom of the floor, a small *ding* sound could be heard. As the elevator stopped, and the doors opened, a boy with white hair exited it. This boy, was Nagito Koemada. With all of the recent events, Nagito found himself seperated into two personalities. One personality being a relatively down to earth and friendly person with a deep belief that hope will always win the day, and a crazed hope fanatic who was a former member of the Remnants of Despair. As Nagito looked around the room, his attaire currently being a hoodie with a white t-shirt, representing the hope crazed personality currently being in control, he only had one thing to say. "Huh. The winds of change sure hit hard..." 

• Thumbs Up 7

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi, unsure how to react to this newcomer timidly grabs his cap and moves it further down his eyes. Kaede, noticing this grabs Shuichi's arm and moves it slightly upwards so Shuichi can see Deku better.

"Shuichi, if you keep doing that, how are you going to see and shoot the enemy?" Kaede asks, concerned. She is determined to break Shuichi out of his shell.

Shuichi simply nods quietly before speaking up. "I-I'm... Shuichi Saihara. I'm an Imaginator... just like Kaede and Neptune."

"Hi there," Deku said, trying to calm himself down, "It's pleasure to meet you."

He had noticed the nervousness of the other boy's voice. He knew that feeling all to well.

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

"Hi there," Deku said, trying to calm himself down, "It's pleasure to meet you."

He had noticed the nervousness of the other boy's voice. He knew that feeling all to well.

"T-Thanks... Nice to meet you too..." Shuichi nods, acknowledging Deku's presence. Not sure how to continue the conversation, he simply draws small circle with his foor nervously.

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Meanwhile, in the EPF HQ, the sound of an elevator could be heard making it's way down. As the elevator finally made it down to the bottom of the floor, a small *ding* sound could be heard. As the elevator stopped, and the doors opened, a boy with white hair exited it. This boy, was Nagito Koemada. With all of the recent events, Nagito found himself seperated into two personalities. One personality being a relatively down to earth and friendly person with a deep belief that hope will always win the day, and a crazed hope fanatic who was a former member of the Remnants of Despair. As Nagito looked around the room, his attaire currently being a hoodie with a white t-shirt, representing the hope crazed personality currently being in control, he only had one thing to say. "Huh. The winds of change sure hit hard..." 

Neptune turns to the elevator to see Nagito. She grabs Makoto's arm and tugs it urgently. "Uh oh... Yakko the Wakko's here! I would put Dot somewhere, but he's a dude!"

Makoto eyes Neptune before turning to Nagito. "I... see that." He replies.

• Thumbs Up 4

As Tesla groaned and collapsed onto a table, Star and Lily looked concerned for the Electric Elemental.

"You, ah... you OK, Tess?" Star asked, scratching her head.

"Groooaaaan..." Tesla slurred. "Just... just shut up... everything... my head, ow, ow..."

Lily dug into her skirt pocket and pulled out a small set of leaves. "I can boil these in water and let you inhale their fumes," she offered. "They should cure your condition."

"I'll get back to you on that..."

Lily smiled. It was a step up from being cursed at in a drunken fit. Turning to Star, she asked, "Goodness, what is that music doing being played at this time of day?"

Star shrugged and grinned. "I dunno, but it sounds like fuuuuuuun!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Kaede and Kyubey follow the music through the forest until they arrive at the source, the Tour Bus Igloo.

"Oh, ho! So this is where these jammin' tunes are coming from!" Kyubey states as he hops off of Kaede's shoulder. "So... Crash the party?" Kyubey asks, eager to join in.

Kaede crosses her arms. "We have to ring the doorbell first or knock. We have to be polite!"

Kyubey, unamused just looks at Kaede, and back to the Igloo, and back to Kaede again.

"...Crash the party it is." Kyubey rolls into a ball and barges through the door.

• Thumbs Up 4

" And then I was all like... Greetings Skylander-lings! We come in peace and offers of incredible royalties!" Pup exclaimed 

"Um... yeah, I know that." George rolled his eyes as he carried pup's luggage, "I was there, you know... And anyways, why am I carrying all this junk again?! I'm pretty sure most of it is yours!"

"You know you have more strength than me, George!" Pup said, "And anyway, now that we've gone back for our stuff... we need to find a house or something."

George and Pup continued to wander the streets of Club Penguin, taking in the sights of the area.

"It's... interesting." Pup mused, "For a snowy island, the weather's quite cool."

"Eeehhh... a little too cool for my tastes." George said, trying not to drop any luggage. "But I guess it is a little nice here."

"Lots of penguins around here too." Pup smirked, waving at a friendly passerby, "Kinda weird they're not freaking out... I guess there's a fair share of freaks like us, huh?"

"Hmmm... Considering how there's much scarier people than us, that's not much of a surprise." George muttered as he continued to follow Pup around. "Omega, The dark bat ball thing, That girl with the black hair, the little girl in the kimono... I wonder how many more mean people there are.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

13 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede and Kyubey follow the music through the forest until they arrive at the source, the Tour Bus Igloo.

"Oh, ho! So this is where these jammin' tunes are coming from!" Kyubey states as he hops off of Kaede's shoulder. "So... Crash the party?" Kyubey asks, eager to join in.

Kaede crosses her arms. "We have to ring the doorbell first or knock. We have to be polite!"

Kyubey, unamused just looks at Kaede, and back to the Igloo, and back to Kaede again.

"...Crash the party it is." Kyubey rolls into a ball and barges through the door.

Kyubey received a full blast of high volume music, which blasted him out of the bus and poured out of the open door, affecting Kaede too. Bizarrely, bright glowing musical notes and lines accompanied the loud music. Some were red, some were green, some were elegant, some spikey and distorted.

Star and Lily saw this and rushed up to the pair. "Hi, guys!" Star smiled and waved. "You here to PAR-TAY too?"

"Ooh... this music's a bit too much for me," Lily frowned, covering her ears with both hands. "What on Earth is going on in there?"

• Thumbs Up 4

Through the forest Shademon slinked around the trees. It turns out before Ztar disappeared they had stolen a lot of keychains and other small novelty items.

"My puppets..." Shademon hisses, annoyed at finding two of their ghost puppets in the dirt. Gently they brush off the snow and grime and inspect for damage.

Peering through the hole they find more valuable items wrapped up in rags or Sarge's underwear... More keychains some based around mickey mouse, some around Danganronpa and some based around Maya's favourite show Steel Samurai. Shademon could only shake their head, a life of petty crime was not acceptable especially for a skylander.

"You find any more junk?" Sgt. Fenix looked over Shademon.

"Yes, including your, err... undergarments."  Shademon hissed sheepishly turning around, holding Sarge's boxers. Sarge grunted obviously ticked off that Ztar managed to steal more of his clothes before disappearing.

He snatches them out of Shademon's hands post haste, embarrassed that the little prick was able to get away with so much.

"Keep looking. I want the place gone through a fine tooth comb, the last thing we need is that little prick defecting to L.O.S.E. and blabbing about our weaknesses." Sarge ordered before walking off.

"Yes, sir."

• Thumbs Up 3