Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

12 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

"I'm actually practicing my martial arts," Deku shouted to the rather big bee, "I'm training to become a super hero like All-Might."

He was amazed at the people he was meeting. Not only were they of various species, but also of various personalities.

"Dude! You're a superhero in training?" Pixels grinned at the newcomer with a thumbs up, "My name's Pixels, I'm training to be a hero as well!"

Pixels reached into his coat pocket and pulled out his wallet, showing a rookie superhero permit to Deku, "I got this earlier this year... Still a bit new to a few things and inexperienced with other stuff as well. But, hey, we all gotta start from somewhere you know?"

• Thumbs Up 6

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Dude! You're a superhero in training?" Pixels grinned at the newcomer with a thumbs up, "My name's Pixels, I'm training to be a hero as well!"

Pixels reached into his coat pocket and pulled out his wallet, showing a rookie superhero permit to Deku, "I got this earlier this year... Still a bit new to a few things and inexperienced as well. But, hey, we all gotta start from somewhere you know, you know?"

"That's so cool," Deku said, suddenly gushing over the permit, "It must've been hard getting that permit."

Deku was excited to learn that another hero in training was amongst them (even though a lot of the others were this as well). While he was gushing, however, he failed to notice Nicole looking at him with an amused face at Deku's shift in character.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Pixels reached into his coat pocket and pulled out his wallet, showing a rookie superhero permit to Deku, "I got this earlier this year... Still a bit new to a few things and inexperienced as well. But, hey, we all gotta start from somewhere you know, you know?"

"We all gotta start somewhere, you know. I have to train to be the leader of an ARMY of superheroes!" Sayaka exclaims to Pixels, her arms open wide to emphasize her point. For someone like Sayaka, who was made to believe heroism means nothing before being taught the opposite, it's clear she had to undergo quite a lot to get where she is today.

• Thumbs Up 5

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Hiyoko cringes at what Nagito just said. "...That's just masochism! Man, I thought this other you would be more sane!" She scoots away from Nagito. She then looks at herself, which is currently in its smaller form when she could easily turn back into her older form.

...Maybe I'm just being a hypocrite. Bleh, whatever...

"And yes, you are being a hypocrite" Nagito said in response, practically telling what Hiyoko was thinking. Even if she said nothing, Nagito could guess from the look on her face that he was right on the money with his guess. 

"So, where are the others? Weren't we supposed to be participating on the mission?" Sonia asked, looking around at the various empty chairs in the EPF command room, curious as to where everyone disappeared to.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"And yes, you are being a hypocrite" Nagito said in response, practically telling what Hiyoko was thinking. Even if she said nothing, Nagito could guess from the look on her face that he was right on the money with his guess. 

Hiyoko's eyes widen at Nagito's insane intuition. "WHA, no I wasn't, you assuming dick!" She insists, crossing her arms. She then makes a pouty face.

"Have you been spending too much time with that Maizono chick?" She asks, referring to Sayaka Maizono's psychic level intuition.

• Thumbs Up 3

Jessica left the tour bus, dragging Lumina along lest she try and tempt Ibuki into a rematch. Lily and Star went after the pair, and they noticed some commotion nearby.

"Look, guys!" Star said, pointing at Deku. "We have a newcomeeeeeer!~"

Lily smiled warmly. "It's nice to have new hands onboard. He certainly seems nice."

Jessica eyed him with suspicion. "Doesn't he seem a bit... I dunno, young?"

"So's Hiyoko, and we're cool with her," Lumina shrugged. "Come on, let's go say hi!"

Jessica sighed and walked towards Deku, submitting to Lumina's plea.

• Thumbs Up 3

15 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Amongst the people talking to him, Deku manages to catch sight of Nicole. She looked at him with a smile as he tried to talk to her.

"O-oh, h-hi there," he said shyly, "My name's Izuku, but you can call me Deku."

"Oh!" Nicole exclaims with surprise, having not expected Deku to approach her. "Greetings, Izuku. I am NICOLE."

She strokes her hand through Deku's hair as a friendly gesture, warmly smiling at him, as she asks, "You must be a newcomer, looking to join the Skylanders, right? We're always accepting new recruits, and I'm sure we'd love to have you!"

14 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Suddenly, a stream of fire passes by Blaze, breaking her concentration. This turns out is the work of Tails, who is also in the Snow Forts, behind a castle. His ears pop out from the castle as he walks out.

"Sorry!" Tails says, holding a gun. "Just... testing out this flamethrower, that's all. Gave it a couple tweaks."

With her concentration broken, Blaze suddenly acts in self-defence, as she shoots a fire bolt at the snow castle Tails was behind. The bolt quickly melted down the castle, as Blaze stops and realises what happened.

"...Be careful with that. My training must not be disturbed, or it could have dire consequences," Blaze states, stoically standing her ground, tensing up.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Nice Smile 1

Just now, Polkadi said:

With her concentration broken, Blaze suddenly acts in self-defence, as she shoots a fire bolt at the snow castle Tails was behind. The bolt quickly melted down the castle, as Blaze stops and realises what happened.

"...Be careful with that. My training must not be disturbed, or it could have dire consequences," Blaze states, stoically standing her ground, tensing up.

"...Noted." Tails says, hiding behind whatever snow is left from Blaze's firey assault. He sidesteps away from the castle, holding his gun tightly.

"I'll just... play with my toys somewhere else. Okay? Okay. Okay!" He pats his flamethrower before flying away, wiping his head from the sweat forming on him.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sion was sitting down on one of the couches in the EDF Headquarters while listening to everyone greet Deku. "He most likely doesn't know anything. However I will need information when the time comes..." Sion kept to herself and then introduced herself to Deku. "I am Sion Eltnam Atlasia. I have an idea on who you are Midoriya."

Ragna then entered the room with a coffee in hand. "What is going on here!? Seriously you're crowding around waaaay too much!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Saffron. Who are you looking for?" Mog noticed her looking around and annoying a couple of penguins.

"A huge cat man! With wild hair! You seen him?" Saffron asked.

"Hmmm..." Mog began to rub her chin. "Did you meet the new guy? Mog asked.

Centipeedle was too busy looking around for things to chew on. She just wanted to explore and nom on the various items around the place.

"Yep, he's training, seems nice." Saffron quickly told Mog. "So where's the cat man, you've seen him or not?"

"Mog! Stop wandering off! You wanted me to help you find some acid proof stuff for Centi and yet you keep getting distracted!" A pink dragon rushes up to Mog, thoroughly annoyed. 

"I gotta go Saffron, I think I'm in trouble with Ember." Mog sighs as Ember gets in her face.

"I should be greeting the new guy for Ayna, not dealing with you two!" Ember got mad. "For someone Sarge said who had been in dangerous missions you sure are absent minded right now!"

Saffron then rolled her eyes and flew off. She wasn't interested in being lectured and nagged, there was a huge cat guy to find! @Terriful 

• Thumbs Up 3

Terriful grabbed his hoverboard from his room and took off into the air! Bang! Boom! Straight to the moon! And then back down. He flew by everyone. "Alright. Well now I actually need to find a place to go with this thing since the battery doesn't die for like another hour or so..." He took it around a couple of trees and went over a couple of jumps. Eventually he crashed. He flew off into a tree. "Well this is a cat-astrophe. He he. Damn. I'm stuck now." He tried to wriggle himself free and fell back onto his board which sent him flying again.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

"Oh!" Nicole exclaims with surprise, having not expected Deku to approach her. "Greetings, Izuku. I am NICOLE."

She strokes her hand through Deku's hair as a friendly gesture, warmly smiling at him, 

as she asks, "You must be a newcomer, looking to join the Skylanders, right? We're always accepting new recruits, and I'm sure we'd love to have you!"

Deku blushed at the lynx's almost motherly gesture. It had reminded him of his own mom.

"Thank you, ma'am," he said, "I'm actually an exchange student from U.A. High School. My friend All-Might told me I should come here."

• Thumbs Up 4

"All-Might?" Lumina asked Deku. "Well now, he seems to me like an... all-right guy!"

Jessica was the only one who groaned at Lumina's pun while the Light Elemental hi-fived a giggling Lily and Star. "So, uh, hi kid," she said, "name's Jessica, I'm a Sorceress. What can you do?"

Star turned to Deku, eager to hear what his powers were.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Deku blushed at the lynx's almost motherly gesture. It had reminded him of his own mom.

"Thank you, ma'am," he said, "I'm actually an exchange student from U.A. High School. My friend All-Might told me I should come here."

Sayaka leans over to Homura and taps her on the shoulder. "Hey, Transfer Student. Found your perfect match. ANOTHER transfer student!" She grins as she teases her.

Homura, unamused simply gives Sayaka a cold death glare. "Are you seriously gonna imply he's my MATCH?!" Homura's hands ball up before taking a deep breath, trying to keep her cool.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Sayaka leans over to Homura and taps her on the shoulder. "Hey, Transfer Student. Found your perfect match. ANOTHER transfer student!" She grins as she teases her.

Homura, unamused simply gives Sayaka a cold death glare. "Are you seriously gonna imply he's my MATCH?!" Homura's hands ball up before taking a deep breath, trying to keep her cool.

Deku overhears the conversation and it a bit weirded out by it. Nonetheless, he turns over and greets the two girls.

"Hi there, My name is Izuku Midoryia," he said.

• Thumbs Up 3

30 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

A bit put off by Nagito's personality shift, Deku snapped out of his confusion.

"Hi there," he said as he waved to the white haired kid.

Deku decided to ignore the being flickering into the room.

Nagito's eyes widened as he realised the greeting. He quickly recovered from Hiyoko's temper tantrum as he turned to the boy. "I'm Nagito Komaeda, The Ultimate Lucky Student" Nagito said, as he extended his hand for a handshake. As he did this, Sonia inched closer to Hiyoko. "Dear friend, is it me or is Nagito acting odd? Do you think it's possible that one of the dark demons of the underworld has possessed him?!" Sonia asked, extending her hand and looking ready for a fight if need be.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, RedFox99 said:

Deku overhears the conversation and it a bit weirded out by it. Nonetheless, he turns over and greets the two girls.

"Hi there, My name is Izuku Midoryia," he said.

"We just met." Sayaka chuckles, before gesturing Homura. "She on the other hand, though..." She continues she lets Homura do the talking.

Homura, not interested in Deku at all gives him a blunt and cold response. "Homura Akemi." She says to him.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

"WHERE'STHENEWGUYWHERE'SNEWGUY?!" Flame yelled running around in circles trying to introduce himself.

"Flame, calm the hell down." Ayna ordered.

"But it could be a new hero! Like, Wonderwoman or the Flash or or Iron Man!" Flame geeked out. 

Ayna shot Flame another glare that only a mother could give. He immediatly calmed down and pouted trying his best to look sweet and innocent.

Ray just looked at Mia in bewilderment. He was kind of worried that everyone might be smothering the new guy since it had been a long while that new recruits have shown up.

"What? I ain't the one runnin' around in circles." She looks back.

"I-I know... I just don't wanna upset him." Ray meekly worries. "I mean the other new folks haven't seen what I can do yet... and I don't think I wanna let them see."

"Kid, you'll be fine." Ayna butts in.

"Now, let's go say hi and make him feel welcome." 

"Yeah, let's do it now!"

• Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Nicole raised an eyebrow with intrigued curiousity, as she asks, "An exchange student, are you? We don't get many of those..." She thought to herself about what this U.A High School could be, and if they had ties with the Skylandes. Maybe they'll show up in the Skylanders archives...

"If the other staff would allow, as they seem to be so busy, I can give you a tour of our wonderful campus! If you'd like that, of course," Nicole offers, excited about this new student. He obviously had a lot of potential! "Though not now, because many students are eager to meet you, apparently..."

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

"That's so cool," Deku said, suddenly gushing over the permit, "It must've been hard getting that permit."

"It sure was.... But, hey, In the end I got it!" Pixels said as he put his permit away, "Beating up baddies and monsters and saving lives... Couldn't ask for a better job!"

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"We all gotta start somewhere, you know. I have to train to be the leader of an ARMY of superheroes!" Sayaka exclaims to Pixels, her arms open wide to emphasize her point. For someone like Sayaka, who was made to believe heroism means nothing before being taught the opposite, it's clear she had to undergo quite a lot to get where she is today.

"Ack!" Pixels said, a little startled by Sayaka's burst of energy, before calming down, "Well... there you go! From rookie, to hero to squad leader! It's one heck of a process, but... eh, it's always fun mastering new stuff, you know?" 

Meanwhile, near the entrance of town, Robrainiac was less than amused with one of his newest employees.

"SAAAAAAAANS!!!!" Robrainiac roared at the stout skeleton, "WHAT IN THE NAME OF HELL, HEAVEN, HADES, VALHALLA AND EVERY OTHER AFTERLIFE ARE YOU DOING?!"

sans was not phased by Robrainiac's outburst as he handed out a hot dog to a penguin, whom immediately ran away from Robrainiac's wrath after paying and grabbing the hotdog.

"oh hey boss." sans said, "you hungry? I can give you a discount seeing as how you-"

"Wha-who-whe-wha- What is this?!" Robrainiac growled, "You were supposed to be gathering research and repairing my broken machines!"

"eh." sans shrugged, "i was... but i figured i might as well stand guard in case any evil bears invade us again."

"No you're not! You're selling... hot dogs!" Robrainiac was not very happy,

"hey, i might as well make a few bucks out of my job as well." sans said, "besides, dont you think that having one of your workers on guard would do wonders for you?"

"...You lost me." 

"think about it. you have me on lookout, i see something suspicious, i warn everyone, and everyone congratulates you for having me on lookout."

"Hmmm..." Robrainiac smiled, "You make an interesting point, my skeletal minion. Very well... As you were."

Robrainiac turned around and was about to head back to his base, but immediately turned around, pulling out a few gold coins.

"Say, you said there was a discount?" Robrianiac asked

"you know what? it's on the house." sans handed Robrainiac a hot dog, much to the delight of the former supervillain.

"Mwahaha! Hot dogs! The ultimate summer food!" Robrainiac cackled as he walked away, stuffing the entire treat into his mouth...

...only to immediately spit out a bunch of cotton, "What in the- are these are fried cattail plants?! Grrr.... sans..."

• Thumbs Up 5

While Nagito's greeting made him feel nice and smile, Homura's didn't. He let out an awkward chuckle as he faced Nicole.

"That sounds nice Nicole," Deku said as he faced Nagito, "I hope we can become friends."

• Thumbs Up 4

Meanwhile, in the Gift Shop, Teddie sits around, tinkering with whatever they have on sale. He eventually stumbles upon the aisle for those who are "extra large" in size. Intrigued, he inspects the goods... only to be immediately disappointed.

"Oh, poo!" Teddie angerly says as he frantically looks through the shirts. "None of these are Teddie sized! This is unbearable!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"I can't help but feel kind of ignored here..." Ragna said as he sipped more coffee while watching the crowd. He then sat down to enjoy his drink. "It can't be helped I suppose. Newcomers and all that."

Meanwhile at the Plaza Celes and Kirumi were talking to each other. "...So that's it huh?" Celes said, seemingly finishing their conversation, "well I don't blame you." Kirumi then replied, "what are you going to do Taeko?" Celes then turned away and started to walk away from her friend, "I need time to think about all of this is all." Celes left Kirumi alone in the middle of the Plaza wondering what her friend is going through.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Meanwhile at the Plaza Celes and Kirumi were talking to each other. "...So that's it huh?" Celes said, seemingly finishing their conversation, "well I don't blame you." Kirumi then replied, "what are you going to do Taeko?" Celes then turned away and started to walk away from her friend, "I need time to think about all of this is all." Celes left Kirumi alone in the middle of the Plaza wondering what her friend is going through.

Shuichi, now out of the Command Room walks into the Plaza, hungry for a snack before finding Kirumi alone. He notices her distraught face as he decides to aid his fellow defect. Taking steps forward, he walks up to her.

"Kirumi..." Shuichi begins. "...What's the matter?"

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"I can't help but feel kind of ignored here..." Ragna said as he sipped more coffee while watching the crowd. He then sat down to enjoy his drink. "It can't be helped I suppose. Newcomers and all that."

Ray had picked up on Ragna's thoughts. He had thought about when Ragna entered his mind and wondered if he was hurt by Monster Ray using his scythe... he was always scared on him just much as Sarge or Black Death. 

You can't overcome fear if you don't face it.

Ray nervously wonders if he should try and talk to the scythe wielding skylander. He can't be all bad can he? I mean he did share with him his happiest memory right?

Sweat begins to drip down Ray's face... as he slowly approaches the warrior in red.

• Thumbs Up 2