Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"Name?" the Elemental asked, tilting her head at Madoka. She put her finger up to her chin and looked upwards in thought. "I, um... I don't think I have one," she admitted. "To tell you the truth, I so rarely see anyone, and nobody ever called me anything when I did see them. I just walked all over the place, all by myself..." She smiled warmly at the pair, politely sipping her (well, Voidica's) tea. "I can do all sorts of magic. Did you know that?"

Lumina, feeling curious, asked her a question. "Does the name, 'Enchantus', mean anything to you?"

The Elemental nodded happily. "I believe that's what my home was called. The word was in my head for as long as I can remember!"

Lumina looked at Madoka. If this Elemental didn't have a name... would she accept one from them?

• Thumbs Up 6

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Name?" the Elemental asked, tilting her head at Madoka. She put her finger up to her chin and looked upwards in thought. "I, um... I don't think I have one," she admitted. "To tell you the truth, I so rarely see anyone, and nobody ever called me anything when I did see them. I just walked all over the place, all by myself..." She smiled warmly at the pair, politely sipping her (well, Voidica's) tea. "I can do all sorts of magic. Did you know that?"

Lumina, feeling curious, asked her a question. "Does the name, 'Enchantus', mean anything to you?"

The Elemental nodded happily. "I believe that's what my home was called. The word was in my head for as long as I can remember!"

Lumina looked at Madoka. If this Elemental didn't have a name... would she accept one from them?

"Do... Do you want a name?" Madoka asks.

Although a bit upfront about this, Madoka believes that this is the right thing to ask. If she is to have somebody trust them, they need to feel like a friend, and what kind of friend doesn't refer to each other by name? Or even a nickname?

Regardless, she has to try.

"I mean, it must be pretty bad... not having something as much as a name, right?"

• Thumbs Up 6

"You really want to... give me one?" the Elemental cooed as she heard Madoka's proposition. A small smile crept up on her face as she nodded eagerly. "Oh, that would be delightful!"

"OK," Lumina said, thinking to herself. "Lessee... it should be something that fits you. Magic... Magicia...? Cosma...?" She was stumped for ideas.

Meanwhile, Voidica's side of the igloo seemed to have a bit more colour to it now. It was tricky to tell if anything major like a book or something had also manifested, but Kaede wasn't wrong. The igloo was indeed changing to reflect its new(ish) occupant.

• Thumbs Up 6

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"You really want to... give me one?" the Elemental cooed as she heard Madoka's proposition. A small smile crept up on her face as she nodded eagerly. "Oh, that would be delightful!"

"OK," Lumina said, thinking to herself. "Lessee... it should be something that fits you. Magic... Magicia...? Cosma...?" She was stumped for ideas.

Meanwhile, Voidica's side of the igloo seemed to have a bit more colour to it now. It was tricky to tell if anything major like a book or something had also manifested, but Kaede wasn't wrong. The igloo was indeed changing to reflect its new(ish) occupant.

"...How about Ultraviolet?" Madoka asks.

This immediately makes the whole room silent as Madoka tries to explain herself.

"I-I mean. It's a suggestion. She's a lot more purple... or violet than Voidica. I also sense a very strong magic in her. I think that qualifies as Ultra, right? Lastly... this form probably came before Voidica right? Considering she had no name, she must be pretty ancient. Makes sense to have her name start with a letter before V." She explains.

She then stays silent, waiting for a response from the others.

• Thumbs Up 6

16 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"No, Silver..." Blaze replied, shaking her head. "I am 16. You are 14. If going by such places in my world, we are not of the right age to go to a place like that."

She looked down, trying to think. The minimum age was just for actual orders, wasn't it? That should mean that looking shouldn't be a problem...

Getting up and correcting herself, Blaze says, "Actually, it shouldn't hurt just to look at it."

"Alright, then!" Silver said happily, as the two made their way to the mines. In truth, the psychic hedgehog had no interest in ordering anything from the bar anyway.

Meanwhile, Von Schlemmer and Omega had arrive at the entrance to the Naughty Ottsel. Immediately, Omega took notice of the large statue of Daxter over the entrance. "SO THIS IS WHAT HE NEEDED SUPPLIES FOR? HOW TACKY..." he commented aloud, catching the Professor's attention. "Er... supplies?" he asked Omega. However, the robot ignored Von Schlemmer's inquiry, instead proceeding to enter the bar. "Oh... it's a good zing ze Bits aren't online..." the Professor muttered, looking around.

• Thumbs Up 6

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"...How about Ultraviolet?" Madoka asks.

This immediately makes the whole room silent as Madoka tries to explain herself.

"I-I mean. It's a suggestion. She's a lot more purple... or violet than Voidica. I also sense a very strong magic in her. I think that qualifies as Ultra, right? Lastly... this form probably came before Voidica right? Considering she had no name, she must be pretty ancient. Makes sense to have her name start with a letter before V." She explains.

She then stays silent, waiting for a response from the others.

The Elemental looked at Madoka, still not sure of who this "Voidica" was. But she seemed to like her suggestion quite a bit, as her small smile blossomed into a joyous one. "Oh, that sounds wonderful, Miss!" she said, spinning around on her toes. "Ultraviolet... I love it!"

"It's nice to meet you, Ultraviolet!" Lumina said, officially greeting this Elemental by her new name with a handshake and a wink. But there were still several questions burning in her mind; if she was part of Voidica, if one had no idea of the other, and if Ultraviolet really was the "true" personality, as Madoka suggested... what happened to create the Voidica she knew and loved?

• Thumbs Up 5

Daxter hopped onto Futaba's head, looking towards the statue. He simply had a smile and a tear in his eye as he looked towards the statue. 

"Just as handsome, cute and adorably fuzzy as the real deal! I bet all the ladies wanna get a little bit of time with Ol' Orange Lightning, heh heh" Daxter said, not realizing who'd he landed on. Jak followed over, looking at the statue.

"Overcompensating for something, eh Dax?" Jak asked with a hint of snark, causing Daxter's head to drop slightly.

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Chuckle 1

The Elemental looked at Madoka, still not sure of who this "Voidica" was. But she seemed to like her suggestion quite a bit, as her small smile blossomed into a joyous one. "Oh, that sounds wonderful, Miss!" she said, spinning around on her toes. "Ultraviolet... I love it!"

"It's nice to meet you, Ultraviolet!" Lumina said, officially greeting this Elemental by her new name with a handshake and a wink. But there were still several questions burning in her mind; if she was part of Voidica, if one had no idea of the other, and if Ultraviolet really was the "true" personality, as Madoka suggested... what happened to create the Voidica she knew and loved?

Madoka's face becomes that of a great, big smile.

"That's great! I'm so glad! Hello, Ultraviolet!" Madoka says happily.

While the three bond, however, the mystery behind where Ultraviolet comes from remains unsolved. However, they should take things one step at a time.

Eventually, the truth will become clear. For now, Ultraviolet should get to know exactly where she is, and who her new friends are.

• Thumbs Up 5

Unfortunately, it appeared that was going to be a somewhat difficult task, as Ultraviolet's Limit Gem started flashing. "Is... this meant to do that?" she asked the two, a worried look on her face.

Lumina sighed. Of course. Limit forms had a time limit, and Ultraviolet was no exception. "I'm afraid so," she sadly admitted. "Things are going to change again for you, soon. But don't worry; we'll see each other again soon! I promise!"

Ultraviolet, however, tried to resist the inevitable. "B... But what's going to happen? Why do things change for me?!" She looked and sounded eerily similar to Voidica as she panicked, even though she hadn't reverted back yet.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"Let me guess, even though in this form I'm already half dead, bed rest? Or. I suppose me and sis could unfuse for a bit and go back to being human...ugh". Her biggest wounds still were her damaged pride, all the same.

"Hmm, I'm not picking up a temperature. As long as you promise to take it easy, I think you'll be fine. But if you feel dizzy again, you must find a place to rest and stay there."

"Gotta admit. It's not every day I go from wanting to scrap a bot to wanting to reward them, but some deity's looking out for it seems", Tron remarked to Bomberman.

"Considering your bumbling actually has helped my new relationship, you'll be getting a good treat later. Now, if you could be a good wingman for tonight. Succeed and you'll be further rewarded. Fail and well..not only do I have punishment rooms, but I'm sure you're familiar with my girlfriend's famous paralyzing stare right? Might even give me inspiration for a new room of sorts. You get the picture",Tron Bonne said, patting Bomberman comfortably on the head. A show of good faith, but firm discipline still.

"I'd take the deal if I were you", Hsien-Ko whispered.

"................Err...y-yes. A-A deal. It's a deal. A mighty fine deal it is too....heh...." *gulp* White Bomber mumbles nervously, even though he doesn't understand what Tron is asking of him.

Tron looked up from her "embrace" of Bomberman to Mikan. Well, the universe seems to be staking it quite clearly considering Bomber's lucky accident, Tron thought to herself.

"Without a doubt Mikan!", she said to her new girlfriend. "Let me know if you need to make any stops or if you just prefer to go as is to the dance! Dress or uniform, I don't care!", Tron said, smiling to Mikan as she handed her back the flowers.

"O-Oh, I didn't even t-think I s-should c-change my outfit...w-what should I do?" Mikan was starting to worry again. She was pacing back and forth while mumbling to herself.

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Sayaka stands up, dusting herself off.

"Sure thing. I don't mind. In fact, I was just getting ready to hang out with some people. I don't mind." She says to Dan.

She then gives a smirk, managing to hear the DEUS talk.

"Plus, somebody's gotta help you shut that watch's yap if he goes out of line again!" Sayaka adds.

"Oh, yay!" He was clearly happy Sayaka had chosen to go with him. His watch though...he just grumbled in slight embarrassment. "...Good grief..."

He holds the elevator for Sayaka while she steps inside.

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Daxter hopped onto Futaba's head, looking towards the statue. He simply had a smile and a tear in his eye as he looked towards the statue. 

"Just as handsome, cute and adorably fuzzy as the real deal! I bet all the ladies wanna get a little bit of time with Ol' Orange Lightning, heh heh" Daxter said, not realizing who'd he landed on. Jak followed over, looking at the statue.

"Overcompensating for something, eh Dax?" Jak asked with a hint of snark, causing Daxter's head to drop slightly.

"Whoa! It's him! It's them? It's both of them!! Heeheehee!" Futaba was awestruck when Jak and Daxter arrived right in front of her. She knew who they were, but Kotone who had accompanied Futaba, had no idea.

Jak and Daxter are here!? Orange Lightning is standing on my head! Hee hee hee hee." Though she was tempted to grab Daxter, she tried to resist if for now.

"Kotone, you are looking at a pair of celebrities and I don't mean the lame kind on television. Gaming icons that represented the PlayStation 2 and spiritual successor to Crash Bandicoot. I must've been a new born when these guys first hit the masses. Legends never die, indeed. Hee hee hee."

Her excited energy was starting to creep Kotone out a little. Jak and Daxter might think something entirely different though...

• Thumbs Up 7

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

Unfortunately, it appeared that was going to be a somewhat difficult task, as Ultraviolet's Limit Gem started flashing. "Is... this meant to do that?" she asked the two, a worried look on her face.

Lumina sighed. Of course. Limit forms had a time limit, and Ultraviolet was no exception. "I'm afraid so," she sadly admitted. "Things are going to change again for you, soon. But don't worry; we'll see each other again soon! I promise!"

Ultraviolet, however, tried to resist the inevitable. "B... But what's going to happen? Why do things change for me?!" She looked and sounded eerily similar to Voidica, even though she hadn't reverted back yet.

Madoka looks at Ultraviolet with a somber look on her face. She feels so sorry for her. Her time on the physical plane is so short-lived, and she can't even control it.

"...I don't know why... but we'll figure it out! Don't worry!" Madoka tells Ultraviolet.

She then sighs. Ultraviolet should at least get some closure to ponder on once locked back into Voidica's sub-conscious.

"Just... allow your other personality to come back for now..."

1 minute ago, DanJ86 said:

"Oh, yay!" He was clearly happy Sayaka had chosen to go with him. His watch though...he just grumbled in slight embarrassment. "...Good grief..."

He holds the elevator for Sayaka while she steps inside.

"We're heading to the Command Room? But I just got out of there." Sayaka asks Dan when she steps inside the elevator. "I mean, this is the upper floor to disguise the place."

"...But okay, your call."

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Madoka looks at Ultraviolet with a somber look on her face. She feels so sorry for her. Her time on the physical plane is so short-lived, and she can't even control it.

"...I don't know why... but we'll figure it out! Don't worry!" Madoka tells Ultraviolet.

She then sighs. Ultraviolet should at least get some closure to ponder on once locked back into Voidica's sub-conscious.

"Just... allow your other personality to come back for now..."

"My... my what?" Ultraviolet whispered timidly. Before she could receive an answer, another burst of light occured. However, as opposed to Ultraviolet glowing with light, it appeared that the rest of the room expelled light, after taking it away from her.

When it was over, Lumina and Madoka saw Voidica again, dressed in her usual grey clothes; the gorgeous outfit of Ultraviolet seemingly but a memory. The Limit Gem was dim and grey, like a common rock. It seemed to be on a recharge cycle.

"...d-does she hate me?" Voidica asked the two, afraid to hear an answer. "I-I don't know how she reacted, or what she did..."

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"We're heading to the Command Room? But I just got out of there." Sayaka asks Dan when she steps inside the elevator. "I mean, this is the upper floor to disguise the place."

"...But okay, your call."

"Wait, it does? Oops, I'm still not used to these secret entrances. Heh..." He steps out of the elevator, have another look around there surroundings.

"M-Maybe you should lead? You certainly know this island better then me." Blushing still, while trying to hide his embarrassment.

Dave had the perfect opportunity to criticize and he took it.

"Well....that was awkward...."

Dan feels dejected by such a simple blunder.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I get nervous around cute girls...I-I'll try to be more careful.

• Thumbs Up 5

"My... my what?" Ultraviolet whispered timidly. Before she could receive an answer, another burst of light occured. However, as opposed to Ultraviolet glowing with light, it appeared that the rest of the room expelled light, after taking it away from her.

When it was over, Lumina and Madoka saw Voidica again, dressed in her usual grey clothes; the gorgeous outfit of Ultraviolet seemingly but a memory. The Limit Gem was dim and grey, like a common rock. It seemed to be on a recharge cycle.

"...d-does she hate me?" Voidica asked the two, afraid to hear an answer. "I-I don't know how she reacted, or what she did..."

"...She doesn't really hate you. She's more confused than anything." Madoka explains to Voidica.

She then crosses her arms in a slight bout of frustration.

"I just wish I could talk to her more. Make her more comfortable."

1 minute ago, DanJ86 said:

"Wait, it does? Oops, I'm still not used to these secret entrances. Heh..." He steps out of the elevator, have another look around there surroundings.

"M-Maybe you should lead? You certainly know this island better then me." Blushing still, while trying to hide his embarrassment.

"It's fine. I'll guide the way." Sayaka says.

She then proceeds to walk Dan to the actual exit, which leads to the Ski Village.

2 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"I-I'm sorry. I-I get nervous around cute girls...I-I'll try to be more careful."

This causes Sayaka to flush.

"W-What?! Me? Cute? Eheh..." Sayaka responds, unsure what else to say to that.

The last time somebody in this multiverse called her cute was when she met Ivorn for the first time in the Hub.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Way Past Cool 1

7 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

"................Err...y-yes. A-A deal. It's a deal. A mighty fine deal it is too....heh...." *gulp* White Bomber mumbles nervously, even though he doesn't understand what Tron is asking of him.

"Relax, relax. Short version: I'm not going to hurt you. You actually got this one right. Keep it up well tonight and you might get a new bombastic reward", Tron Bonne said smiling. She was in higher spirits now, especially with the announcement of a dance to take Mikan to. Bomberman's luck was looking up, so long as he didn't misbehave the rest of the night.

7 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

"O-Oh, I didn't even t-think I s-should c-change my outfit...w-what should I do?" Mikan was starting to worry again. She was pacing back and forth while mumbling to herself.

"I dunno", Tron shrugged. "It's completely up to you".

Spoiler

28dcb705d730fc8faac9692fc0e779ab--fan-ar

"As for me?" She slipped off her jacket to show her pink dress. "I'm covered. Always wear this number under the jacket. You're cute either way, so your call Mikan", she said, winking to her.

"Hm!", Shantae also got a notification. "I wonder if Roxas will be there", she mused. @Ryannumber1gamer "I've got just the gift for him too!", she said determined.

• Thumbs Up 6

12 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"Relax, relax. Short version: I'm not going to hurt you. You actually got this one right. Keep it up well tonight and you might get a new bombastic reward", Tron Bonne said smiling. She was in higher spirits now, especially with the announcement of a dance to take Mikan to. Bomberman's luck was looking up, so long as he didn't misbehave the rest of the night.

White Bomber stares at Tron in disbelief. She wanted him to "Keep it up"? Did she have some kind of cunning plan? For now he just nervously nods, the mystery around Shade will have to wait. Tron was a force of nature before, but now that she's trying to impress Mikan, things could get worse for anyone that got in the way.

12 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"I dunno", Tron shrugged. "It's completely up to you".

Reveal hidden contents

28dcb705d730fc8faac9692fc0e779ab--fan-ar

"As for me?" She slipped off her jacket to show her pink dress. "I'm covered. Always wear this number under the jacket. You're cute either way, so your call Mikan", she said, winking to her.

Mikan's nervous pacing stops abruptly, the shock of what Tron so easily said hitting her.

"E-E-Eh? Y-Y-You t-think I-I'm c-c-cute???" Her face flushed red and when her nerves settled, you could see she was happy.

"Hee hee hee...w-well I'd n-not l-l-like to k-keep you w-waiting w-while I g-g-get ready...c-c-could we w-walk down t-there....h-h-hand in h-h-hand?" She nervously approaches Tron and holds he hand out. She was asking if she could hold Trons hand while they headed to the mine.

12 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"It's fine. I'll guide the way." Sayaka says.

She then proceeds to walk Dan to the actual exit, which leads to the Ski Village.

This causes Sayaka to flush.

"W-What?! Me? Cute? Eheh..." Sayaka responds, unsure what else to say to that.

The last time somebody in this multiverse called her cute was when she met Ivorn for the first time in the Hub.

Now outside the Everyday Phoning Facility, in the Ski Village.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150825022122

Dan noticed Sayaka's embarrassed reaction. It made her seem even cuter to him, but he didn't want to tease her over it. He was unconsciously holding his watch with his other hand, hoping it keeps it's speakers shut.

To try and ease the tension, he looks around at the decorations, trying to think of something else he could say.

"....Erm...t-these decorations are a-amazing. Those penguins are r-really dedicated to the events here. I...I think it's a fine display of the l-leadership that you and Sonic show, when so many go to such amazing lengths t-to make this place feel like a home and fun place to socialise." He ended up saying more than he intended, but it's too late to take it back now....

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Nice Smile 1

18 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"...She doesn't really hate you. She's more confused than anything." Madoka explains to Voidica.

She then crosses her arms in a slight bout of frustration.

"I just wish I could talk to her more. Make her more comfortable."

Voidica looked down at her dim Limit Gem, feeling even more guilty that this other self had to be locked away like this. "I-I'm sorry for dragging you both into this..." she sighed.

Lumina gave a reassuring smile, and said, "Hey, don't feel guilty. This is new for all of us, and I'm positive we're getting somewhere with her!" Sipping her tea, she added, "Besides, don't feel pressured to keep letting her out if it makes you uncomfortable. We talked, and I don't think she's suffering or anything when you're in control."

Looking down at her own cup - a quarter empty thanks to Ultraviolet - Voidica sipped from it. "I-I don't know," she confessed, "if you mean she just... vanishes, s-stops being alive and aware of herself... wouldn't that be worse than suffering?"

• Thumbs Up 5

Voidica looked down at her dim Limit Gem, feeling even more guilty that this other self had to be locked away like this. "I-I'm sorry for dragging you both into this..." she sighed.

Lumina gave a reassuring smile, and said, "Hey, don't feel guilty. This is new for all of us, and I'm positive we're getting somewhere with her!" Sipping her tea, she added, "Besides, don't feel pressured to keep letting her out if it makes you uncomfortable. We talked, and I don't think she's suffering or anything when you're in control."

Looking down at her own cup - a quarter empty thanks to Ultraviolet - Voidica sipped from it. "I-I don't know," she confessed, "if you mean she just... vanishes, s-stops being alive and aware of herself... wouldn't that be worse than suffering?"

Madoka looks down.

While she was aware of herself back in the Law of Cycles, she wouldn't exactly be what one considers "alive". Rather, she's just as vanished. Unable to interact in the physical plane through any means.

"I... guess. But..." Madoka stammers.

She's at a loss for words.

• Thumbs Up 5

Lumina could feel the somber thoughts and feelings from both girls, and she didn't like them any more than they did. She calmly stood up, and hugged Voidica.

"Hey, hey, everything's going to be OK," she said, reassuring her friend. "We'll get to the bottom of this and find out what Ultraviolet's deal is. Trust me, I'll make sure of it."

"R-Really?" Voidica asked.

"C'mon, have I ever lied to you or let you down?"

"...thanks, Lumina," the Void Elemental replied, happily reciprocating the embrace. She certainly felt better after talking to her and Madoka about it.

"For now, just be yourself and don't feel like you have to let her out again," Lumina said, letting go of Voidica and walking over to a jukebox. The song that came on helped relieve the tension that had built up over the encounter, even if its lyrics coincidentally fit what had happened.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Lumina could feel the somber thoughts and feelings from both girls, and she didn't like them any more than they did. She calmly stood up, and hugged Voidica.

"Hey, hey, everything's going to be OK," she said, reassuring her friend. "We'll get to the bottom of this and find out what Ultraviolet's deal is. Trust me, I'll make sure of it."

"R-Really?" Voidica asked.

"C'mon, have I ever lied to you or let you down?"

"...thanks, Lumina," the Void Elemental replied, happily reciprocating the embrace. She certainly felt better after talking to her and Madoka about it.

"For now, just be yourself and don't feel like you have to let her out again," Lumina said, letting go of Voidica and walking over to a jukebox. The song that came on helped relieve the tension that had built up over the encounter, even if its lyrics coincidentally fit what had happened.

Madoka simply sits down and sighs happily, she just decides to let herself forget about her woes and let the music play for her.

"Yeah. We'll figure things out. Don't worry." She tells Voidica.

With that, Madoka takes her cup of tea and sips it.

"This is really good, Lumina!" She says, happily.

• Thumbs Up 5

@Polkadi

As he and Blaze approached the Naughty Ottsel, Silver stopped for a moment to look at the statue of Daxter above. The image seemed familiar to the hedgehog. Though he hadn't spoken to the ottsel himself, he did recall seeing him around the island recently.

Silver had also noticed Daxter's tendency to flirt with the girls on the island. Then it hit Silver. This 'Naughty Ottsel' was Daxter's bar... and now Blaze was here...

At this point, he figured that it might be best for them to leave, before there was a chance of the bar suddenly being set ablaze. "...W-well, I think that's enough sightseeing for one day, r-right?" Silver said to Blaze, nervously. "Why don't we head back to--"

"Hey, Blaze! You're here too?!" a sudden, noticeably Australian voice called out. Of course, it was Marine. But... how did she find out about the bar? She hadn't even received a DEUS yet!

• Thumbs Up 5

Madoka simply sits down and sighs happily, she just decides to let herself forget about her woes and let the music play for her.

"Yeah. We'll figure things out. Don't worry." She tells Voidica.

With that, Madoka takes her cup of tea and sips it.

"This is really good, Lumina!" She says, happily.

Lumina giggled, feeling happy that Madoka liked her tea. "Don't thank me; thank Lily for showing me how to make it!" she said, sipping her own cup.

"But you still made it for us," Voidica pointed out. "So you still deserve Miss Madoka's complimements!" She didn't notice that her tea had much less sugar in it than it normally did. After the Christmas party, Lumina didn't want to take any chances when it came to her consuming sugar for quite a while.

• Thumbs Up 5

6 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Lumina giggled, feeling happy that Madoka liked her tea. "Don't thank me; thank Lily for showing me how to make it!" she said, sipping her own cup.

"But you still made it for us," Voidica pointed out. "So you still deserve Miss Madoka's complimements!" She didn't notice that her tea had much less sugar in it than it normally did. After the Christmas party, Lumina didn't want to take any chances when it came to her consuming sugar for quite a while.

Madoka puts her cup down after her sip.

"Agreed with Voidica! This is just as good as Mami's tea!" She compliments.

"I bet Sayaka would love it too, if she were here. She is also a big fan of Mami's tea!"

She would invite Sayaka over, but considering what went down, maybe it's best to keep it to the three of them for the time being. No need to rope in more people.

• Thumbs Up 5

31 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

As he and Blaze approached the Naughty Ottsel, Silver stopped for a moment to look at the statue of Daxter above. The image seemed familiar to the hedgehog. Though he hadn't spoken to the ottsel himself, he did recall seeing him around the island recently.

Silver had also noticed Daxter's tendency to flirt with the girls on the island. Then it hit Silver. This 'Naughty Ottsel' was Daxter's bar... and now Blaze was here...

At this point, he figured that it might be best for them to leave, before there was a chance of the bar suddenly being set ablaze. "...W-well, I think that's enough sightseeing for one day, r-right?" Silver said to Blaze, nervously. "Why don't we head back to--"

Blaze was puzzled by this sudden change in decision, she wondered exactly what could have triggered this.

"You wanted to come here, so how come you're--?"

"Hey, Blaze! You're here too?!" a sudden, noticeably Australian voice called out. Of course, it was Marine. But... how did she find out about the bar? She hadn't even received a DEUS yet!

Attention was quickly shifted to Marine, as Blaze turned her head to her and greeted, "Oh, Marine. Hello." Unfortunately, Silver wasn't going to get her to leave too soon!

"I am indeed here, my friend Silver here invited me," she replied, waving a hand to the psychic hedgehog. 

20 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Noticing the statue, Sally was getting a bad feeling. This place was being run by someone with a huge ego.

"Oh, brother..." she worriedly muttered, feeling as if she was in a very wrong place, so she quietly attempts to make her leave. The sooner Sally could get out, the better she believed she'd be!

Stepping away from the counter, she innocently whistled as she walked off.

• Thumbs Up 5

Eventually, after spending more than enough time together, ensuring the boy's recovery, Kaede and Shuichi walk out the igloo.

Shuichi is still somewhat shaky in the knees, but is still managing to walk.

"Hey... don't stress yourself. If you can't walk, maybe you should rest a bit more." Kaede tells the dark-haired boy.

Shuichi, still not wearing his hat to keep his promise to not wear it for the day shakes his head.

"I-I'm fine. Don't worry, Kaede." Shuichi tells her with a small smile.

Kaede smiles back, adjusting Shuichi's cap that she still has atop her head.

• Thumbs Up 5