Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Monokuma looks at Monophanie.

"...What do you expect me to do? Tell him I'm his father like some certain dark lord? Pleaaaase. I could go without an overdramatic NOOOO, today!" He says.

He then turns back to the camera to review what was captured. His red eye twinkles a devious glow.

"Despaie Lord Kuma, eh? It's like that little lynx brat made this game just for me!"

• Thumbs Up 7

39 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20171015065155

"I-I don't know! You told me she wanted bunnies instead of bears!" Monotaro shouted, practically balling his eyes out at this point. Monotaro seemed to truly believe this story that he somehow created.

The other kubs simply stared at the two. They were unsure if it was stranger that Monotaro managed to forget about Monokuma while creating this over-complex story to replace said memory, or the fact L.O.G is actually going along with it.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20171015075838

"Uhhh, even I think this is strange, even for Monotaro". Monophanie said, staring at the two, and looking back at Monokuma to see what he'd do.

LOG sighed. "Well whatever. I'll just go to court about this tomorrow. Now then, let us begin our fun." LOG then floated back and decided to watch what happens next.

38 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

The lights came back on, the journey ready to begin. With a smile, Nicole asked the Skylanders, "So, adventurers... What will you do first?"

Kirumi looked through the gamebook but still seemed confused. "What exactly can I do?" Kirumi didn't seem to know the rules of the game, just jumping in with no knowledge about it. However she is a quick learner as her job required it. The Ultimate Maid is treating this as another job over a game sadly.

• Thumbs Up 7

"Put me in when you're ready, coach!" Monokuma says, nudging Monodam to record again...

The green bear does so, extending his arm into a portal once more to tape the Skylanders playing, waiting for the perfect time to strike.

Meanwhile, Kaede makes the first move.

"Okay, so... our first course of action guys is to check the nearby village! Who knows what Despair Lord Kuma did to those citizens? Before we move on, we need to help those in need, right?" She says.

• Thumbs Up 7

"Exactly!" Shade said eagerly. "So let's loot 'em for everything they've got!" He even rubbed his stubby arms together in glee.

"Shade, how is that gonna help the village?" Star asked.

"It won't, but it will help us!" Shade smugly replied. "After all, we need weapons and stuff, right?"

Marco looked down at the figures. All of them seemed pretty well-armed - much more so than an ordinary villager would be, at any rate. "I think we're good, Shade," he said. "Besides, you're a Warlock - you have magic! In that sense, you're less needy than I am!"

"Plus, how do you know what the Despair Lord is capable of?" Jessica pointed out. Nobody else seemed to know either. "This way, we might be able to learn more about him, and not... y'know, risk having poisoned flaming spears or whatever raining down on us the moment we get near his driveway."

Shade remained silent for a few moments. "...bloody peasants probably don't even have anything worth nicking," he quietly grumbled to himself.

• Thumbs Up 7

6 hours ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Exactly!" Shade said eagerly. "So let's loot 'em for everything they've got!" He even rubbed his stubby arms together in glee.

"Shade, how is that gonna help the village?" Star asked.

"It won't, but it will help us!" Shade smugly replied. "After all, we need weapons and stuff, right?"

Marco looked down at the figures. All of them seemed pretty well-armed - much more so than an ordinary villager would be, at any rate. "I think we're good, Shade," he said. "Besides, you're a Warlock - you have magic! In that sense, you're less needy than I am!"

"Plus, how do you know what the Despair Lord is capable of?" Jessica pointed out. Nobody else seemed to know either. "This way, we might be able to learn more about him, and not... y'know, risk having poisoned flaming spears or whatever raining down on us the moment we get near his driveway."

Shade remained silent for a few moments. "...bloody peasants probably don't even have anything worth nicking," he quietly grumbled to himself.

"Truth be told," Nicole explains to Marco and Jessica, "you all have basic items, level 1 stuff. Taking on the Despair Lord at this time would be a death wish."

The adventurers did look well-armed, but it didn't look like their equipment was the best. Rust, dust, rips and tears, they weren't exactly the finest things they had.

7 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Meanwhile, Kaede makes the first move.

"Okay, so... our first course of action guys is to check the nearby village! Who knows what Despair Lord Kuma did to those citizens? Before we move on, we need to help those in need, right?" She says.

Nicole nods, and the figures begin to move according to Kaede's command. They stepped into the village, as Nicole narrates,

"Stepping into the village, you find the village very empty. Not even a child could be found running on the streets. As the adventurers wonder what could be happening, several eyes peeked out from many of the housing windows. The eyes looked terrified, the people behind them refusing to move from their spot."

Amongst all the pieces of housing, one larger house appeared on the board, this one of a general store.

"Only one person could be found in this village, not hiding away like the others. This villager stood outside the general store, polishing his iron sword. The man looked old and weary, but not exactly weak enough to not fight. A white beard stemmed from his bald head, and his only protection was that of rags for clothing. He is the only one that isn't hiding away, so he must be the only source of information about this town..."

• Thumbs Up 7

17 hours ago, Polkadi said:

"But someone wishes to disturb that peace. The master of chaos, the destroyer of worlds, the Sausage King of Chicago... It's the Despair Lord Kuma! To break the flow of hope, he has kidnapped the Prince Miles, and is preparing to unleash his terror upon the world from his Tower of Despair!"

"HAHAHAHAHAA! Dood. Lord Kuma? What a stupid name, dood." Hero Prinny laughs out loud at the name of the antagonist.

He totally failed to notice that he is technically working with somebody that had a similar name.

5 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Stepping into the village, you find the village very empty. Not even a child could be found running on the streets. As the adventurers wonder what could be happening, several eyes peeked out from many of the housing windows. The eyes looked terrified, the people behind them refusing to move from their spot."

Amongst all the pieces of housing, one larger house appeared on the board, this one of a general store.

"Only one person could be found in this village, not hiding away like the others. This villager stood outside the general store, polishing his iron sword. The man looked old and weary, but not exactly weak enough to not fight. A white beard stemmed from his bald head, and his only protection was that of rags for clothing. He is the only one that isn't hiding away, so he must be the only source of information about this town..."

Alisa felt something must've happened for there to be so few people around.

"We should talk to that man and find out what's happening around her." She calmly suggests to the others. Noire nods in agreement.

"Right, it would be foolish to rush into a fight with no idea what we'd be getting into."

Hero Prinny was still snickering. "Heeheehee....Sausage King, dood!"

• Thumbs Up 7

17 hours ago, Polkadi said:

"But someone wishes to disturb that peace. The master of chaos, the destroyer of worlds, the Sausage King of Chicago... It's the Despair Lord Kuma! To break the flow of hope, he has kidnapped the Prince Miles, and is preparing to unleash his terror upon the world from his Tower of Despair!"

latest?cb=20170818120434

"So our objective is a simple one, we must simply track down this Prince Miles and rescue him" Sonia asked Nicole.

"That shall not be that difficult. Every royal is typically trapped inside of a tower when they are imprisoned, as is the laws of fiction. We must simply break him out, yes?" Sonia asked again, before her eyes went slightly dark.

latest?cb=20170818120332

"Such evil cannot be tolerated. The Dark Devas of Destruction will feast on this despair lord for the treason he has brought upon this land, I will ensure that he never sees the light again and begs for mercy before the end". 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170818120330

"Hehe, s-sorry. I-I tend to get quite invested with these role-playing games, don't mind me" Sonia said, returning to normal.

Knuckles scratched his head, looking at all of the various pieces of the game. He simply stared at his character.

"Can't we just go and smash this Kuma guy into a wall or something? And what kind of name is "Miles" for a Prince? I didn't know Tails was royalty..." Knuckles commented.

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Chuckle 2

"Let's just focus on taking small steps, guys!" Kaede tells the others.

She then points at Nicole.

"Right now, Nicole said there's a lone villager! Let's ask him for intel!"

Makoto puts his figure next to Kaede's.

"I agree. Let's ask for help." He tells the others.

• Thumbs Up 7

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Can't we just go and smash this Kuma guy into a wall or something? And what kind of name is "Miles" for a Prince? I didn't know Tails was royalty..." Knuckles commented.

"Hm! Maybe he got in lucky with Princess Acorn!", UNdyne suggested as she entered in the room, in time for the game to start.

Ironically, her figure wore a dress, matching the one she was wearing for the special occasion. Of course, Undyne had the inkling it was a board made for battle strategies.

@Polkadi Even Nicole could tell from the eagerness in her eyes, the misunderstanding at hand. Who knows how unintentionally in character Undyne might take things!?

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Can't we just go and smash this Kuma guy into a wall or something?

"Or we could at least "press" that old guy for info if he doesn't talk!", Undyne said, pounding her fist into an open hand.

On 3/6/2018 at 8:43 PM, DanJ86 said:

Bomberman walks back over to the couple while still holding Tron's coat, his face suggesting he had seen strange things.

"...I have no personal experience with parties but....it was pretty strange in there....."

Mikan stares at Tron, trying to smile bravely.

"I-I-I d-don't mind what w-we do, as long as w-we are t-together." She was nervously fidgeting but still holding Tron's arm.

Tron Bonne smiled back to Mikan. "You know what you're right!", she agreed. "Hey! Bomberman!", she motioned for him to come over.

"I;ll be taking the jacket back. Alright, you're a little worse for wear. So, as reward for your....unorthodox help in addition to everything else, I'm permitting you access to some of my custom E-tanks from the Carbon era. They're quite efficient and should be compatible with your systems. SHould heal you up with some...new fire power, you'll see!", she said clapping him on the back as she and Mikan began to leave.

Shantae meanwhile, remained, in search of Roxas for their date  that night.

"So you're free to have fun with Hsien-Ko for the night if you wish. Bye!", tron said to Bomberman.

"You're lucky day or what? Eh, Bomber?", Hsien-Ko remarked.

20 hours ago, NegaMetallix said:
22 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

Still unsure what to do, but seeing Marine looking lost had spurred Mikan on to make a decision. She turns to face Tron. @Jovahexeon Ghost Trick

"O-Okay, l-lets go p-play this game. It sounds l-like fun and it w-will be safe. W-We can also show our n-new arrival t-the way t-to the HQ."

Mikan walks over to Marine and kneels down to her eye level. She was talking to her softly, not really aware of how boisterous the racoon can be.

"It's alright, m-me and m-m-my g-g-girl....f-f-friend, will sh-show you the w-way."

She got to say it for the first time. She felt really nervous and her face was still red as ever. But she felt a surge of happiness when she admitted it to somebody.

"Eh? Girlfriend?" Marine asked, curious to know who Mikan was referring to. She tilted her head to look behind the nurse, and spotted Tron Bonne. "...Oh yeah! I know 'er!" she continued, recognising Tron from the recent mission. "Well, what're we waiting for? Let's go!" Marine insisted, her excitement causing her to get impatient.

Spoiler

"And this is coming from my self-proclaimed "rival" who we literally just met last mission", Tron Bonne snarked.

As they entered into the HQ to join in though, she did follow up with a smirk and hug to Mikan though.

Spoiler

"But yeah! The best of the best gotta stick together anyway! HQ Is that way!", Tron informed Marine.

Entering the room with Marine a bit ahead, Tron gave quite a puzzled look at the figures.

20 hours ago, Polkadi said:

To the surprise of the Skylanders, a few figures began to change form... Some Skylanders were no longer in their regular attire, but in that of robes, armours, hoods, even brandishing weapons like swords and sceptres!

Looks like the class they chose had an effect on their figures.

As everyone picked the class of their character, Nicole stated to them while she looked through her rule book, "When everybody is ready, we shall begin, and you shall find out about the world you'll travel."

Tron squinted at her figure as she shrugged. Might as well join in the game, she figured.

"Boy. Medieval times were apparently quite.....touchy with their apparel, she said, eying her figure.

Spoiler

"Sword huh? Not my style, but why not? Escapism from the norm never hurt!", Tron shrugged. Still, that outfit though, ouch, she thought to herself.

• Thumbs Up 7
  • Chuckle 1

1 hour ago, DanJ86 said:

Alisa felt something must've happened for there to be so few people around.

"We should talk to that man and find out what's happening around her." She calmly suggests to the others. Noire nods in agreement.

"Right, it would be foolish to rush into a fight with no idea what we'd be getting into."

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

"Right now, Nicole said there's a lone villager! Let's ask him for intel!"

Makoto puts his figure next to Kaede's.

"I agree. Let's ask for help." He tells the others.

All the little figures approached the general store, with Nicole continuing to narrate,

"The adventurers approach the lone villager, who looks up in confusion of the sunlight no longer touching him. Seeing your group, he grumbles, 'What do you kids want? This ain't no place for people like you, y'know.' As of now, he doesn't seem to hold your group in high regard.

"Would any of you like to ask him something?"

The adventurers were getting their time to speak! But who would go first?

• Thumbs Up 7

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

All the little figures approached the general store, with Nicole continuing to narrate,

"The adventurers approach the lone villager, who looks up in confusion of the sunlight no longer touching him. Seeing your group, he grumbles, 'What do you kids want? This ain't no place for people like you, y'know.' As of now, he doesn't seem to hold your group in high regard.

"Would any of you like to ask him something?"

The adventurers were getting their time to speak! But who would go first?

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." Knuckles said as Nicole narrated.

Knuckles picked up his figure and began having him move up and down slightly to try to simulate a speaking motion. He even placed on a smaller gruffer version of his own voice as if the figure was speaking.

"What do you mean not the place for people like us?! What are you trying to imply?!" Knuckles said, slightly agitated. 

• Thumbs Up 7

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." Knuckles said as Nicole narrated.

Knuckles picked up his figure and began having him move up and down slightly to try to simulate a speaking motion. He even placed on a smaller gruffer version of his own voice as if the figure was speaking.

"What do you mean not the place for people like us?! What are you trying to imply?!" Knuckles said, slightly agitated. 

Nicole just giggled. "You don't have to talk, you're allowed to be a mute too! And you don't have to lift your figure, either."

"'I'm trying to imply you kids are no good out here, hothead.' You've started to bother the old man with your attitude, thanks to such a harsh question, and he holds his sword tightly in response."

Everyone is new in this town, so perhaps they should be a little careful about their words...

• Thumbs Up 7

Kaede's figure gets in front of Knuckles, moving up and down.

"I chime in to ease the tension!" Kaede says. "I apologize for my comrade's actions!"

She chuckles sheepishly, hoping this works.

...And hoping that nobody else chimes in with hostile remarks.

• Thumbs Up 7

29 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede's figure gets in front of Knuckles, moving up and down.

"I chime in to ease the tension!" Kaede says. "I apologize for my comrade's actions!"

She chuckles sheepishly, hoping this works.

...And hoping that nobody else chimes in with hostile remarks.

To see whether this attempt at negotiation was successful, Nicole picked up a 20-sided die, preparing to roll it. She explains, "In order to determine your success, the number that appears on this die will tell you how you did. 20 is a critical hit, 19-11 is a success, 10-2 is a miss, 1 is a fail."

Shaking the 20-sided die, she rolled it to find if Kaede was successful in calming down the old man. And it landed on...

18! To which Nicole narrated, "The villager understands, and eased his stance. Kaede had managed to calm the ill-tempered old man! 'Eh, alright, that's fine. So what did you kids want? It's dangerous here.'

"Try not to get on his bad side again."

• Thumbs Up 7

Knuckles' figure was pushed to the back somewhat, causing the echidna to grumble somewhat. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170818120328

"We are going on the wonderful quest to save the wonderful Prince Miles from that evildoer Despair Lord Kuma! We would love some assistance of you kind sir!" Sonia said, as she gestured her figure down slightly, making it do a bow.

Rock's figure moved up, as he got ready to ask a question.

"Do you know who the Prince is?" Rock asked.

• Thumbs Up 7

Kaede sighs in relief that the dice roll was in her favor.

"Guess I'm glad I got you here, huh?" Kaede asks nudging Makoto.

Makoto chuckles at Kaede's remark.

"Oh come on, I doubt this was because of my luck." Makoto, the ex-Ultimate Lucky Student replies.

• Thumbs Up 6

44 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"We are going on the wonderful quest to save the wonderful Prince Miles from that evildoer Despair Lord Kuma! We would love some assistance of you kind sir!" Sonia said, as she gestured her figure down slightly, making it do a bow.

Rock's figure moved up, as he got ready to ask a question.

"Do you know who the Prince is?" Rock asked.

"'Mmm, yes, I know the Prince Miles. The Despair Lord took 'im. We'd do something about it, but we've got this big orc the Despair Lord sent at us to start attacking our humble town.' The villager looked down at his sword as he said this, as it became clear he was the only villager who would fight this orc while everybody else hid away. 'Always coming about the middle of the day, he does...'

"So this village was in danger from one of the Despair Lord's troops! Of course that nasty man would do such petty things. The old man offered to our heroes, 'But if you managed to kill that orc, maybe I can give you directions. I'll even open my store to you kids for a discount!'"

The first quest for the heroes, thanks to this peculiar old villager with a sword! Would they take it?

• Thumbs Up 6

"Bring it on!" Komaru says, excitedly shaking her figure.

"We'll take on anything the Despair Lord brings us!" She declares proudly.

Alter-Ego tips his figure slightly, as if it was bowing when the intention is to make it nod.

"Agreed. We can defeat that orc!" He says.

If confidence was a stat, the Skylanders have a massive boost of it.

• Thumbs Up 5

"I'm in" A voice said, not belonging to anyone currently playing the game.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629134911

Nagito stood there, wearing a Wizard's hat as he looked down at the board. He grabbed a seat and looked at all of the pieces, and then read some of the ruleset quickly. 

"Ah, so we're going to stop a despair lord, therefore bringing some hope back to this land. That sounds like an admirable quest. I'd like to join, if that is alright with you all" Nagito asked. 

"A-Ah yes, N-Nagito. I'd forgotten you were on the island..." Sonia said, trying not to be rude.

• Thumbs Up 6

5 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"'So this village was in danger from one of the Despair Lord's troops! Of course that nasty man would do such petty things. The old man offered to our heroes, 'But if you managed to kill that orc, maybe I can give you directions. I'll even open my store to you kids for a discount!'"

The first quest for the heroes, thanks to this peculiar old villager with a sword! Would they take it?

Star gave a thumbs-up, even though there wasn't really anyone to give a thumbs-up to. "You betcha!" she confidently said. "I'm no stranger to fighting monsters, especially big bad ones who cause trouble for others!"

"Sure thing," Jessica replied. Unlike Star, she wasn't so concerned about the safety of faceless, imaginary villagers. However, having items for later events - at a discount, no less - was far better than not having them.

Shade shuffled his figure along the table. "Sooo, uh, how big a discount are we talking here?" he asked. "It'd better not be just a few pennies shaved off!"

Voidica puffed up her cheeks. "M-Mister Shade, how dare you imply he'll do something like that!" she berated the Warlock. "B-Besides, isn't protecting the villagers from harm more important?"

"...no?" Shade shrugged.

• Thumbs Up 4

25 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"'Mmm, yes, I know the Prince Miles. The Despair Lord took 'im. We'd do something about it, but we've got this big orc the Despair Lord sent at us to start attacking our humble town.' The villager looked down at his sword as he said this, as it became clear he was the only villager who would fight this orc while everybody else hid away. 'Always coming about the middle of the day, he does...'

"So this village was in danger from one of the Despair Lord's troops! Of course that nasty man would do such petty things. The old man offered to our heroes, 'But if you managed to kill that orc, maybe I can give you directions. I'll even open my store to you kids for a discount!'"

"Orcs, huh?" Katii muttered as she folded her arms, "Of course it's orcs... when is it not orcs?"

Katii turned to Aspen, whom was too focused on the figure of himself, wondering to himself if fur armor would look good on him, and if that was ethical or even practical. Katii then turned to Tenyew. Unlike Aspen, Tenyew looked interested in what was happening, but despite looking like she wanted to say something, she sat there, silent. Katii couldn't help but frown as she nudged the two, startling them both.

"Uh, guys? Can we focus here?" Katii scolded the two, "Should we accept the quest or not?"

Getting into character Katii turned her focus on the old man and gave a thumbs up, "You got it, pal! When we're through with these orcs, no other orc's gonna want to mess with this village or any other village!"

"Huh?" Aspen asked, before realizing the game had started, "Oh! Yeah! Yeah, sure, monster slaying! yeah, no problem."

"...Yes." Tenyew simply replied.

• Thumbs Up 6

24 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Bring it on!" Komaru says, excitedly shaking her figure.

"We'll take on anything the Despair Lord brings us!" She declares proudly.

Alter-Ego tips his figure slightly, as if it was bowing when the intention is to make it nod.

"Agreed. We can defeat that orc!" He says.

If confidence was a stat, the Skylanders have a massive boost of it.

14 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Star gave a thumbs-up, even though there wasn't really anyone to give a thumbs-up to. "You betcha!" she confidently said. "I'm no stranger to fighting monsters, especially big bad ones who cause trouble for others!"

"Sure thing," Jessica replied. Unlike Star, she wasn't so concerned about the safety of faceless, imaginary villagers. However, having items for later events - at a discount, no less - was far better than not having them.

7 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Getting into character Katii turned her focus on the old man and gave a thumbs up, "You got it, pal! When we're through with these orcs, no other orc's gonna want to mess with this village or any other village!"

"Huh?" Aspen asked, before realizing the game had started, "Oh! Yeah! Yeah, sure, monster slaying! yeah, no problem."

"...Yes." Tenyew simply replied.

"The old man nodded at your team's naïve enthusiasm, as he picked up his sword and began heading inside his shop. 'Good to hear, because it's midday right now. That thing should be arriving any minute.' He stepped inside his shop, leaving the town devoid of it's villagers. The only thing around was the group, the cool breeze, and approaching footsteps from the west..."

The board rattling on the table as Nicole noted the footsteps, the presence of this evil orc could be felt fast approaching.

14 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Shade shuffled his figure along the table. "Sooo, uh, how big a discount are we talking here?" he asked. "It'd better not be just a few pennies shaved off!"

Voidica puffed up her cheeks. "M-Mister Shade, how dare you imply he'll do something like that!" she berated the Warlock. "B-Besides, isn't protecting the villagers from harm more important?"

"...no?" Shade shrugged.

Speaking on the old man's behalf, Nicole tells Shade, "He'll take half the price off his items, so I'd say this is the perfect time to save up your gold!" Warmed by Voidica's response to Shade, she adds, "I agree with Voidica, though. It'd be awfully selfish to care for the rewards and not for the villagers."

• Thumbs Up 4

Shade simply scoffed at Nicole's warning. So what? People called him selfish all the time, they were just pointing out the obvious!

Marco took notice of the rattling board. "Guys, I hope we can take this guy," he said, envisioning himself taking on a defensive stance. True, in this game he was more than the normal karate boy he was in real life... but who's to say the monsters of this world weren't just as beefed up?

"For one little orc?" Star asked, being far more cocky than Marco. "Please, I could probably tie his arms in two knots with my bare hands!"

Voidica, meanwhile, wondered if the orc had friends and family just like each of the villagers did. Even though she understood how dangerous and menacing the orc was to this village, and that it probably didn't have those relationships owing to the Despair Lord Kuma...

• Thumbs Up 4

40 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"The old man nodded at your team's naïve enthusiasm, as he picked up his sword and began heading inside his shop. 'Good to hear, because it's midday right now. That thing should be arriving any minute.' He stepped inside his shop, leaving the town devoid of it's villagers. The only thing around was the group, the cool breeze, and approaching footsteps from the west..."

Kaede's figure looks up, as if looking at the sky.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's take down that orc!" She says.

With that, she pushes her figure forward, as if beginning its trek.

Shuichi then follows along with his figure.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Marco took notice of the rattling board. "Guys, I hope we can take this guy," he said, envisioning himself taking on a defensive stance. True, in this game he was more than the normal karate boy he was in real life... but who's to say the monsters of this world weren't just as beefed up?

"For one little orc?" Star asked, being far more cocky than Marco. "Please, I could probably tie his arms in two knots with my bare hands!"

Voidica, meanwhile, wondered if the orc had friends and family just like each of the villagers did. Even though she understood how dangerous and menacing the orc was to this village, and that it probably didn't have those relationships owing to the Despair Lord Kuma...

56 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede's figure looks up, as if looking at the sky.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's take down that orc!" She says.

With that, she pushes her figure forward, as if beginning its trek.

Shuichi then follows along with his figure.

A new figure steps onto the board, a level 5 Despair-Filled Orc versus our level 1 heroes.

"An orc nears your group, a shadowy smoke rising from it's every footstep, and a glowing red gash on his left eye. A sure sign that this orc has been influenced by the powers of the Despair Lord! Searching around this village for it's inhabitants and finding no one, it set it's eyes on your group instead. Unsheathing a sword on it's back, it prepared to do battle!

"A tough enemy, with... Let's seeeee..." Nicole flicks through her rulebook to find information behind this enemy, looking for the Despair-Filled Orc. Finding it, she continues, "It has 20 health, and your level 1 items all only deal 2 damage. Maybe if you all work together with such a big team here, you can all take this orc down quickly!"

• Thumbs Up 4