Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"As long as 10 of us get one hit on him, we're good to go!" Alter-Ego says.

He then holds his figure in the sky, as if it's flying.

"Let's go! Rapid-fire cannons!"

Shuichi then looks at AE, confused.

"You are aware your character doesn't have your powers, correct?" He says.

Alter-Ego then blushes in embarrasment.

"O-Oh... yeah. Sorry..."

• Thumbs Up 5

16 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"As long as 10 of us get one hit on him, we're good to go!" Alter-Ego says.

He then holds his figure in the sky, as if it's flying.

"Let's go! Rapid-fire cannons!"

Shuichi then looks at AE, confused.

"You are aware your character doesn't have your powers, correct?" He says.

Alter-Ego then blushes in embarrasment.

"O-Oh... yeah. Sorry..."

Nicole scratches the back of her neck as she announces, "Yeah... You don't have your usual powers here. It's be cheating if you did, and also against the rules. Godmodding, as this book calls it, is a big no-no."

It wouldn't affect the game too much to keep this rule in mind, would it? Shrugging, Nicole suggests, "Maybe just hit it with a regular attack?" Though, watching Alter-Ego act up like that, Nicole couldn't help but find it a bit cute.

• Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole scratches the back of her neck as she announces, "Yeah... You don't have your usual powers here. It's be cheating if you did, and also against the rules. Godmodding, as this book calls it, is a big no-no."

It wouldn't affect the game too much to keep this rule in mind, would it? Shrugging, Nicole suggests, "Maybe just hit it with a regular attack?" Though, watching Alter-Ego act up like that, Nicole couldn't help but find it a bit cute.

"A-Ah... makes sense..." Alter-Ego says.

He then looks down, holding his figure. He simply tips it, as if trying to hit something.

"Um... regular attack go?"

He shakes his figure, unsure what to do or say, exactly.

• Thumbs Up 5

16 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Uni was frantically looking through information of her Rogue class.

"R-Right, than I shall take out this monster with my.....small....daggers??" She ultimately finds what weapon her character has equipped and can't hide her disappointment.

Reeling from it, Noire tries to take over by having her character attack with it's bow.

"Leave this to me, I won't miss." Rolling her dice, she gets a flimsy 1 and does miss, her characters hologram arrow flies over everybody and would've smashed a light bulb in the Command Room if it was real.

"Calm down everyone. This is about teamwork, remember?" Alisa points out while considering her options, Hero Prinny wouldn't have any of that nonsense.

"Screw that! I'm coming for some delicious experience points, dood!" Hero Prinny commands his character to charge, but his dice roll, indicated that he trips and falls face first. Getting knocked out in the process.

Mikan then arrives as a Cleric.

"I-I-I am here f-for support. S-So....w-where are t-the shoots and l-ladders?"

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Fist Bump 1

Kaede grabs a dice, ready to make her move.

"Alright, fingers crossed I get a good attack, guys!" She says.

With a strong toss of the dice... it bounces off the table and hits the floor. Kaede looks at her arm and then back to the floor.

"...Guess I got a little too into it?" She chuckles sheepishly. "What is my result?"

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Fist Bump 1

From this point onward, this RP is to cease on the SSMB

To list a few of the immediate reasons that went into this decision:

• This RP is drowning out the entirety of the Showcase forum. In an attempt to have “the largest topic” it would seem that posts are timed in such a way to maximize uptime on the newest post counter. This became painfully evident last week when a post was made with a single word, followed by editing the content in later.
  • This topic has become a method of circumventing the expectations of the like system, forcing us to further limit the daily allowance. 
  • The merging of RP and Showcase forums was intended for less frequent, meatier posts than these. Several warnings were given about this over the last year.
  • This RP has been previously shut down due to the post quality being below expectations. Post quality did not see an improvement. Several short sentences and an image – basically the same as a Discord RP channel or Twitter RP.
  • Individuals involved in the topic have been regularly – and aggressively – attacking other members causing them significant stress. These users have approached administration about the issues.
  • Individuals involved in the topic have become known for their attacks on members of staff due to their actions. Several attempts to deal with the attacks required the intervention of other staff members to stop.

To be perfectly clear: the members involved in the above have been given many more passes than what our guidelines permit. Going forward, this will not be the case. Future expectations of any RPs here will involve posts of the same quality and length as each of Mightyray's chapters - what the RP forum used to be.

• Thumbs Up 3

• The topic was locked