Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

11 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Neptune's head tilts in confusion. "Tari? You mean that one nation in Gamindustri that fell in the 80s?"

"I'm pretty sure that's not what she meant." Makoto says to Neptune. "Were you even paying attention to this conversation?"

Neptune turns to Makoto and scratches her head. "There was a conversation?"

Homura rolls her eyes as Neptune reminds her that she's surrounded by what she believes are idiots.

"I see that this is what you have to deal with on a daily basis" Sion said to Makoto as she crossed her arms. "Regardless I do thank you at least for cooperating with me on my plight. Let's just say we can't let TATARI loose in this Multiverse."

• Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"I see that this is what you have to deal with on a daily basis" Sion said to Makoto as she crossed her arms. "Well regardless I do thank you at least for cooperating with me on my plight. Let's just say we can't let TATARI loose in this Multiverse."

"...So, is nobody gonna fill me in or...?" Neptune asks, feeling an obvious disconnect.

Madoka decides to give Neptune advice. "Maybe if you act a bit more serious?" She proposes.

Neptune looks at her hands. "Awww, do I have to? Fine... Access!"

In a flash of light, Neptune transforms into the older, more mature Purple Heart.

latest?cb=20151121011640

"Now, can you please continue?" Purple Heart asks, her voice now much deeper than before.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"...So, is nobody gonna fill me in or...?" Neptune asks, feeling an obvious disconnect.

Madoka decides to give Neptune advice. "Maybe if you act a bit more serious?" She proposes.

Neptune looks at her hands. "Awww, do I have to? Fine... Access!"

In a flash of light, Neptune transforms into the older, more mature Purple Heart.

latest?cb=20151121011640

"Now, can you please continue?" Purple Heart asks, her voice now much deeper than before.

"I never fully explained my story. This might put a damper on the mood however..." Sion then took a deep breath before finally being able to explain her story. "It happened 3 years ago I was asked to go on a vampire hunt as the Church mentioned that TATARI...no the Night of Wallachia would make its next appearance in a small village located in Italy. And that's where I saw it..." Sion had to pause because remembered the horror she had to endure. "It was a bloodbath to put it lightly. I was then attacked by TATARI and it murdered my best friend. I don't know why it left me as an only survivor but I must hunt TATARI down." Sion then turned quiet as she finished explaining.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"I never fully explained my story. This might put a damper on the mood however..." Sion then took a deep breath before finally being able to explain her story. "It happened 3 years ago I was asked to go on a vampire hunt as the Church mentioned that TATARI...no the Night of Wallachia would make its next appearance in a small village located in Italy. And that's where I saw it..." Sion had to pause because remembered the horror she had to endure. "It was a bloodbath to put it lightly. I was then attacked by TATARI and it murdered my best friend. I don't know why it left me as an only survivor but I must hunt TATARI down." Sion then turned quiet as she finished explaining.

Purple Heart listens attentively to Sion's story. "I see... so it's some kind of vampire."

"Is it capable of travelling between dimensions?" She asks. "If not, it can help us narrow down its location."

Purple Heart looks back at the multiversal map, trying to find the world Sion came from.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Purple Heart listens attentively to Sion's story. "I see... so it's some kind of vampire."

"Is it capable of travelling between dimensions?" She asks. "If not, it can help us narrow down its location."

Purple Heart looks back at the multiversal map, trying to find the world Sion came from.

"Its less of a vampire and more of a phenomena as strange as it might sound" Sion explained, "it takes the form of a rumor and will eventually materialize, usually as the form of what the locals fear. That's why we can't let it run amok in this Multiverse." Sion then started to calculate things. "I just hope that it doesn't reach somewhere it can materialize into a powerful form."

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

"Its less of a vampire and more of a phenomena as strange as it might sound" Sion explained, "it takes the form of a rumor and will eventually materialize, usually as the form of what the locals fear. That's why we can't let it run amok in this Multiverse." Sion then started to calculate things. "I just hope that it doesn't reach somewhere it can materialize into a powerful form."

"Well, that makes things a lot more difficult." Purple Heart strokes her chin.

Homura nods in agreement with Neptune. She has never went face to face with something so abstract like this.

Purple Heart then turns back into Neptune, frustrated. "Aw, man! How are we gonna find Count Chocula like this?!"

• Thumbs Up 5

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Well, that makes things a lot more difficult." Purple Heart strokes her chin.

Homura nods in agreement with Neptune. She has never went face to face with something so abstract like this.

Purple Heart then turns back into Neptune, frustrated. "Aw, man! How are we gonna find Count Chocula like this?!"

"I wish I had any leads on it but I'm just as lost as you are" Sion replied, "I want to end TATARI in a timely manner but it seems like there's still some time left before it appears. We will be ready for it." "Maybe its a good thing we fought that Dracula guy a while back..." Ragna said, remembering when Castlevania attacked the Hub.

• Thumbs Up 3

Blaze tries again with her exercise, which apparently needs a lot of focus. Easing herself, she puts her right arm forward, a flame igniting in her palm. She swings her arm to her side, and the flame becomes a trailing bolt of fire circling her. Blaze keeps her focus, as she breathes deeply.

Blaze's stance shifts as she shoots her right arm out again, almost as if she was grabbing the bolt, then her whole body begins to move with the flame. Her movements elegant and refined, it's as if Blaze was ribbon dancing with the fire!

Her focus on the world was lost, and all Blaze could focus on was the flame, as she continued moving rhythmically with it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

"I wish I had any leads on it but I'm just as lost as you are" Sion replied, "I want to end TATARI in a timely manner but it seems like there's still some time left before it appears. We will be ready for it." "Maybe its a good thing we fought that Dracula guy a while back..." Ragna said, remembering when Castlevania attacked the Hub.

"Yeah, Dracula. I remember that." Sayaka says to Ragna, recalling the adventure in Castlevania. "Still, though, I don't think things such as stakes or garlic is gonna be enough to kill something literally powered by rumors."

"Regardless, we have to watch for rumors. Very powerful ones." Sonic tells everyone. "Because what you say could very much spawn a powerful monster."

The Skylanders look at each other, just baffled that a concept like this even exists, since it's so different compared to the villains of the past. Now, they have to watch their own words or else it can literally create evil.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Yeah, Dracula. I remember that." Sayaka says to Ragna, recalling the adventure in Castlevania. "Still, though, I don't think things such as stakes or garlic is gonna be enough to kill something literally powered by rumors."

"Regardless, we have to watch for rumors. Very powerful ones." Sonic tells everyone. "Because what you say could very much spawn a powerful monster."

The Skylanders look at each other, just baffled that a concept like this even exists, since it's so different compared to the villains of the past. Now, they have to watch their own words or else it can literally create evil.

"I again thank you all for your cooperation on this" Sion said, "this means a lot for me." She gave the Skylanders gave a soft smile.

Elsewhere above the EPF headquarters within the Everday Phoning Facility the android 2B was sitting down in one of the many chairs littered around, poking a phone almost like she was expecting a phone call. She had a very bored look on her face.

• Thumbs Up 3

17 hours ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"My Master Jubei is one of the Six Heroes who saved my world from the Black Beast so many years ago" Ragna explained, "he was a little too strict but he was very well meaning. If I would remember anything from him is that he was a very kind person and a 5 star chef." Ragna then got somewhat sidetracked. "I guess if there was any way you two could relate is that you're both fluffy." Ragna paused to get a mental image of his master. "You see..."

tumblr_ovj6nz0Fqg1wtbpiao1_540.png

"He was a 4 foot talking cat. He really did surprise me at first but I owe him my life."

"Wow, he sounds like an amazing person. I hope you get to see him again one day!" Ray smiled. Ragna could feel a warm friendly presence around the flying squirrel.

Unfortunately that went out the window as soon as Homura arrived. Something about that lady really threw him off and so not wanting any trouble quickly slipped out of the chair and raced out of the room. He quickly peeked from behind the door, waving goodbye before rushing off again.

That, that lady gives me the heebee jeebees. But at least she isn't a will'o'wisp like that purple haired guy. I don't care what Sarge says. That guy has gotta be a wisp! No one normal can have power that great.

• Thumbs Up 2

"An academy, huh? That's great. Maybe I'll be able to train with Crazy Diamond."

Here he is. Josuke Higashikata, the crazyest and the greatest stand user in Morioh. Planning to learn new things about the world and his stand, Josuke went to the Academy. He also plans on getting new friends, Okuyasu and Koichi are not that funny anymore.

--------------------------------------

DiamondX Character List

Josuke Higashikata:

Spoiler

ad32704599f0046d90387bea730a57a422fb6bd6

Element: Life

Battle Class: Brawler

Bio:

As a young student, Josuke's life wasn't easy. He lives with his mother in the city of Morioh in Japan, while his old father stayed in America.

Josuke has a hidden power called a stand. Stands are the form of the user's power the users call in battle that can only be seen by other stand users. His stand is Crazy Diamond, a powerfull close-range stand. His stand ability is healing/returning objects to previous forms of themselves. However, he can only heal others, not himself.

The city of Morioh was attacked by a powerfull stand user, Kira Yoshikage. In the end, with the help of his uncle Jotaro and his friends, he was able to defeat Kira.

Now Josuke is in a journey to train for upcoming battles.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20131108092830

Lakashi Hatake

Element: Air/Fire

Battle Class: Ninja

Bio:

A Jonin of The Village Hidden in the Leaves, Kakashi is a very powerfull ninja. With his Sharingan given as a gift from his old firned Obito, Kakashi became the "Copy Ninja", being able to master each ability.

He was the teacher of Team 7, which consisted of Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. While the team had many problems in the past, they grew up to become powerfull ninjas.

Kakashi even became the Hokage, the leader of the village. He didn't stay for long because his studen Naruto was chosen later.

With the village being allright, Kakashi decided to leave the village to see how other teachers do their jobs.

• Thumbs Up 5

latest?cb=20170818120328

"Well, if you excuse me dear friends, I have a show coming up in a few minutes. I believe this is the episode where they finally investigate the crime scene and begin the investigation!" Sonia said, referring to her Japanese Mystery Shows once again as she began heading towards the elevator in the EPF headquarters. As she did this, she turned back towards Hiyoko and took an authority stance again. "Remember Hiyoko, you've got to take on your training too! Mahiru told us to keep an eye on you so if you'd like, you can train with me as I am practicing my light magic" Sonia said, preparing to get into the elevator and head back to her igloo.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170818120328

"Well, if you excuse me dear friends, I have a show coming up in a few minutes. I believe this is the episode where they finally investigate the crime scene and begin the investigation!" Sonia said, referring to her Japanese Mystery Shows once again as she began heading towards the elevator in the EPF headquarters. As she did this, she turned back towards Hiyoko and took an authority stance again. "Remember Hiyoko, you've got to take on your training too! Mahiru told us to keep an eye on you so if you'd like, you can train with me as I am practicing my light magic" Sonia said, preparing to get into the elevator and head back to her igloo.

Hiyoko looks at the elevator, initially unwilling to do anything that isn't lounging around, but she knows that Sonia has a point. Doesn't help that she brought up Mahiru as well...

tumblr_inline_mr6ryf8IBv1qz4rgp.png

"...Fine. See you losers later, I guess." Hiyoko says to everyone, finally making her decision. She makes her way to the elevator and walks inside.

• Thumbs Up 3

Now that he had some time to himself, Deku decided to sit down for a bit. He pulled out his Heroes notebook and studies over some notes. He was unaware of the figure standing over him.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Now that he had some time to himself, Deku decided to sit down for a bit. He pulled out his Heroes notebook and studies over some notes. He was unaware of the figure standing over him.

That person happened to be Josuke. He got lost.

"Hey! I'm Josuke Hikashigata! What's your name?"

Josuke has a pretty friendly smile, so you can tell he is a nice person.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Diamond Dragon X said:

That person happened to be Josuke. He got lost.

"Hey! I'm Josuke Hikashigata! What's your name?"

Josuke has a pretty friendly smile, so you can tell he is a nice person.

"Oh hi there," Deku said standing up, "The name's Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Deku. Are you new here?"

Deku noticed Josuke's hair and thought It looked rather interesting.

"I like your hairdo," Deku said politely.

• Thumbs Up 3

Josuke waited a little bit to answer, since he wanted to make sure there wasn't even a little bit of an insult in the comment about his hair.

"Thanks! Some people make fun of it and I can't stand it. This hair style is taken from my greatest hero. He saved me a few years ago."

Josuke seems to remember the events, seeing as he didn't notice Deku waited for the other question's answer. Josuke was pretty ashamed since he doesn't like to be unfriendly, so he answered right after.

"Right. Sorry! Yes, I'm new. What do you say, should we explore the place together?"

• Thumbs Up 3

5 hours ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

Josuke waited a little bit to answer, since he wanted to make sure there wasn't even a little bit of an insult in the comment about his hair.

"Thanks! Some people make fun of it and I can't stand it. This hair style is taken from my greatest hero. He saved me a few years ago."

Josuke seems to remember the events, seeing as he didn't notice Deku waited for the other question's answer. Josuke was pretty ashamed since he doesn't like to be unfriendly, so he answered right after.

"Right. Sorry! Yes, I'm new. What do you say, should we explore the place together?"

"Sure, I think there's a lynx girl offering a tour. Maybe we'll meet her along the way."

Deku and Josuke began to walk around the Academy as they greeted some other students.

"So does your world having animals like in the Acadmey?"

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

"Sure, I think there's kind offering a tour. Maybe we'll meet her along the way."

Deku and Josuke began to walk around the Academy as they greeted some other students.

"So does your world having animals like in the Acadmey?"

Josuke thinks about the animals in his world. All he can think about is one of his friend's dog. And then he thinks of the humanoid hedgehogs and wierd stuff he saw there. There was a clear answer.

"Not really. Just dogs, cats and stuff like that. Wierd quesion, but do you have any big hero like me?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Diamond Dragon X said:

Josuke thinks about the animals in his world. All he can think about is one of his friend's dog. And then he thinks of the humanoid hedgehogs and wierd stuff he saw there. There was a clear answer.

"Not really. Just dogs, cats and stuff like that. Wierd quesion, but do you have any big hero like me?"

"Yeah, he's name All-Might. I think he's the most awesome hero from my world. He actually saved me once and helped train me to get into U.A. High School. He's a nice guy as well."

Deku then remembered what Josuke said before about someone saving him.

"So how did you first meet your hero? "

• Thumbs Up 3

"I've only met him once. When I was really young, I think I was 4, I had a really bad fever. My mom wanted to get me to the hospital. But it was in winter to the road wasn't suited for our car. We got stuck. The mysterious hero appeared and helped mom push the car out of the way. All I know is that he had this hairstyle. That's at least what I can do for him."

Deku seemed pretty impressed by the story. Josuke was proud to be a good story teller, even though it wasn't the happiest.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

"I've only met him once. When I was really young, I think I was 4, I had a really bad fever. My mom wanted to get me to the hospital. But it was in winter to the road wasn't suited for our car. We got stuck. The mysterious hero appeared and helped mom push the car out of the way. All I know is that he had this hairstyle. That's at least what I can do for him."

Deku seemed pretty impressed by the story. Josuke was proud to be a good story teller, even though it wasn't the happiest.

"I guess we have some things in common."

Deku was actually quite glad to be making another friend with Josuke. Though he thought back to how Neptune commented on his hair color. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Josuke just noticed Deku's green hair. But he didn't seem to find it looking bad. In fact, he really liked it.

"You know, your hair color is really cool."

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

Josuke just noticed Deku's green hair. But he didn't seem to find it looking bad. In fact, he really liked it.

"You know, your hair color is really cool."

"T-thanks," Deku said, "so how did you get in the academy?"

Deku was curious about Josuke's story as well as his abilities. He chose to discuss about the former and do ask about the latter later.

• Thumbs Up 2