Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"Well, there isn't much to say about me. My life was mostly a normal one until recently. You see, I lived in a small, quiet city called Morioh. That city was attacked by Kira Yoshikage. He was a stand users. Stand are the users power energy taking form. I have one too.

That man was in the end defeated by me, my uncle and my friends. Seeing how hard he was to defeat, I chose to come here to train."

Josuke stopped near a tree. He wanted to test something. While it seemed as if he didn't do anything, the tree got a huge hole in the trunk.

"Did you see anything?"

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

"Well, there isn't much to say about me. My life was mostly a normal one until recently. You see, I lived in a small, quiet city called Morioh. That city was attacked by Kira Yoshikage. He was a stand users. Stand are the users power energy taking form. I have one too.

That man was in the end defeated by me, my uncle and my friends. Seeing how hard he was to defeat, I chose to come here to train."

Josuke stopped near a tree. He wanted to test something. While it seemed as if he didn't do anything, the tree got a huge hole in the trunk.

"Did you see anything?"

Deku was amazed by what had just happened. He didn't quite understand what Josuke just did.

"How did you do that?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"As I said, I have a stand. It's called Crazy Diamond. He punches the tree. You didn't see him because you aren't a stand user." 

Josuke then stopped and had a big smile.

"If you get hurt, I can use Crazy Diamond to heal you."

Deku was happy to see Josuke is such a nice friend.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

"As I said, I have a stand. It's called Crazy Diamond. He punches the tree. You didn't see him because you aren't a stand user." 

Josuke then stopped and had a big smile.

"If you get hurt, I can use Crazy Diamond to heal you."

Deku was happy to see Josuke is such a nice friend.

"Alright," Deku said as he wonder about his quirk.

"I'd show you my quirk, but I don't know how to control it."

He then remembered that he had the jumpsuit that he mom got him.

"Hey Josuke, do you want to see my hero jumpsuit?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Diamond Dragon X said:

"Sure, why not?"

Josuke was wondering what Deku's powers are. Maybe they are better than his.

Deku looked through his bookbag and pulled out his jumpsuit. 

ecm0320_1.jpg

Deku was excited for Josuke's reaction.

"What do you think?"

• Thumbs Up 3

After scouring every last hidey hole Sarge and Shademon could find both digimon and gear were left disappointed. All they found were numerous keychains, some of Ayna's missing bras, three cassette tapes, a tablet that look like it probably belonged to Sentinel Tails,  loads of cushions, a donut squishy and other novelty items.   

"The only thing I could think off that might have some info on Ztar is this tablet. Everything else is junk." Sarge grunted, looking down at the pile.

"Should I call Nicole?" Shademon hissed.

"Yeah, call Nicole, see if she can extract something from this tablet, and get all this shit to lost and found, I'm sure some us and the penguins around here are missing something." Sarge ordered.

Shademon using their powers taps into the wi-fi, calling Nicole. "Hello, are you there?" @Polkadi

• Thumbs Up 2

Terriful eventually took a nap after hoverboarding. He awoke to hear Saffron looking for him. He went outside. "Who pinged?" he said.

------------------------

Black Death received a communication. A deep dark voice talked. "Next character." Black Death responded with "Sonic. He's an ancient being. Be warned of his attacks." The deep voice thanked Black Death. "Why do you need all this info?" BD asked. The voice responded with, "research purposes." 

@Mightyray

• Thumbs Up 2

34 minutes ago, Terriful said:

Terriful eventually took a nap after hoverboarding. He awoke to hear Saffron looking for him. He went outside. "Who pinged?" he said.

"Finally I found awww you look nothing like Ultimate Purr-inator!" Saffron whined. Nope, Terriful clearly didn't look like one of her favourite mobian wrestlers, he had the build, the wild hair but not the face.

She took out a card from her hammerspace, it clearly had seen better days. On it it had the Ultimate Purr-inator's face. A huge cat mobian whose hairstyle was pretty much identical to Terri's with info about him on the back of the card.

"And here I was hoping I was going to get to meet a legend. Boo!"  Saffron pouts. "This sucks!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Mightyray said:

"And here I was hoping I was going to get to meet a legend. Boo!"  Saffron pouts. "This sucks!"

Terriful stood shocked. "Bwah. I am a legend! I could take that pro wrestler! It'll be like Mayweather v. McGregor! But I'd win cause I'm superior!" Terriful opened up a portal. "You go tell catty mcknockoff to come see me and we'll fight it out to see who's superior!"

Terriful then made a horrible pun to which no one laughed.

• Thumbs Up 2

Nicole eyes the other newcomer, Josuke, with much curiousity and confusion. She raises an eyebrow, as she thinks, "We're gonna need a new folder with all these new entries." She rubs a hand through her hair, continuing, "Maybe I can just show these two around, as every other newcomer had ran off..."

Nicole's ears perk up, as she feels a new connection through the HQ's computer, and she goes to answer it.

1 hour ago, Mightyray said:

Shademon using their powers taps into the wi-fi, calling Nicole. "Hello, are you there?" @Polkadi

"Oh, hello, Shademon," Nicole greets. "You could have simply phoned in instead of hacking into our networks..."

Shrugging it off, Nicole places her hands behind her back, asking, "But it may appear you did this to reach me directly, so what is it that you are after, Shademon?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Polkadi said:

Nicole eyes the other newcomer, Josuke, with much curiousity and confusion. She raises an eyebrow, as she thinks, "We're gonna need a new folder with all these new entries." She rubs a hand through her hair, continuing, "Maybe I can just show these two around, as every other newcomer had ran off..."

Nicole's ears perk up, as she feels a new connection through the HQ's computer, and she goes to answer it.

"Oh, hello, Shademon," Nicole greets. "You could have simply phoned in instead of hacking into our networks..."

Shrugging it off, Nicole places her hands behind her back, asking, "But it may appear you did this to reach me directly, so what is it that you are after, Shademon.

Deku noticed Nicole in the distant and was about to shout for her when she saw her talking. This caused him confusion as he saw no one else around other the lynx.

"Um Josuke, why is Nicole talking to herself," Deku asked.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Terriful said:

Terriful stood shocked. "Bwah. I am a legend! I could take that pro wrestler! It'll be like Mayweather v. McGregor! But I'd win cause I'm superior!" Terriful opened up a portal. "You go tell catty mcknockoff to come see me and we'll fight it out to see who's superior!"

"I would... if he wasn't probably dead, also Catty Mcknockoff isn't funny and I would whack you one for that, but I don't want Barbie getting in trouble with the grouchy Space Marine." Saffron bluntly told Terri. "Wait, where are you going, you weirdo?" Saffron notices the portal behind Terri. 

The temptation to fight this guy was getting more and more harder to resist.

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Shrugging it off, Nicole places her hands behind her back, asking, "But it may appear you did this to reach me directly, so what is it that you are after, Shademon.

"Sorry for intruding... I broke my DUES..." Shademon meekly hisses. "Sarge requested that you'd be of assistance trying to access info in a tablet we found. Ztar stole it and Sarge believes it may hold some info as to why they ran off."

Shademon took a deep breath as they fiddled with all the stuff them and Sarge found. Hopefully something interesting will pop up on the tablet. 

"Also you wouldn't happen to know where a 'lost and found' is? Ztar hoarded a lot of stolen goods." Shademon hissed.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Mightyray said:

"I would... if he wasn't probably dead, also Catty Mcknockoff isn't funny and I would whack you one for that, but I don't want Barbie getting in trouble with the grouchy Space Marine." Saffron bluntly told Terri. "Wait, where are you going, you weirdo?" Saffron notices the portal behind Terri. 

The temptation to fight this guy was getting more and more harder to resist.

"Dontcha know, these portals can bend space and time? I'mma go back to a time when he was alive." said Terriful. "And no fighting me. It's bad for my reputation." 

Terriful went through the portal laughing. "McKnockoff. That's gonna be this RP's 'Baldy McNosehair' isn't it?" Terriful imagined all the possibilities.

• Thumbs Up 2

Eventually, Omega took notice at the island's Dojo. Seeing as he'd already scouted the island three times over, Omega decided to see if this would be an ideal spot to 'train'. As he opened the doors to the Dojo, Omega called out to see if anyone was in. "EXCUSE ME. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IF THIS LOCATION IS USED FOR TRAINING PURPOSES?" he asked, walking in.

Elsewhere, Silver was still looking for Sonic, but couldn't seem to find him anywhere. "Just my luck..." he said, before being literally bumped into by Chi. "Oof!" said Chi, before realising what had happened. "...Huh? Oh, sorry Silver. Didn't mean to do that." Silver helped the robot up, as he'd been knocked down from the sudden impact. "Hey, no worries," Silver replied, "though you really should watch where you're going."

"Right, sorry. I guess I got so caught up in my thoughts..." said Chi. While he was there, Silver asked the android, "Hey, you wouldn't happen to know where Sonic is, would you?" Chi thought for a moment, then replied, "Hmm... if you mean OUR Sonic, then no, I don't. But I'm guessing that you mean the OTHER Sonic... and no, I don't." Silver wasn't exactly happy to hear this. "I see..." he said to Chi, looking a little worried. "Well, thanks anyway. I'm sure I'll find him soon enough." Silver then left to continue his search.

Chi, meanwhile, continued to stroll around the island. Since the last battle, something strange kept showing up in his data. Like a code, or an objective of some sort. "The Seven Chaos..." Chi mumbled. "...But, why? Why does this keep appearing, even when I delete it?" As he pondered, Chi caught a glimpse of Blaze and her unique training. Upon, seeing this, Chi was curious. "Those moves. They're remarkable, and yet... familiar?" Wondering why he felt this way, Chi kept an eye on the flames, hoping that studying them would explain the odd familiarity of Blaze's moves...

• Thumbs Up 3

24 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Sorry for intruding... I broke my DUES..." Shademon meekly hisses. "Sarge requested that you'd be of assistance trying to access info in a tablet we found. Ztar stole it and Sarge believes it may hold some info as to why they ran off."

Shademon took a deep breath as they fiddled with all the stuff them and Sarge found. Hopefully something interesting will pop up on the tablet. 

"Also you wouldn't happen to know where a 'lost and found' is? Ztar hoarded a lot of stolen goods." Shademon hissed.

Nicole eyes around the HQ, her eyes darting to every little thing around the room, as she answers, "Nooo, we don't seem to have a 'lost and found', as far as I know..."

"I can help to translate your tablet, if it is hopefully in the 300 languages I know," Nicole says, before finding and locking sights with Deku.

43 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Deku noticed Nicole in the distant and was about to shout for her when she saw her talking. This caused him confusion as he saw no one else around other the lynx.

"Um Josuke, why is Nicole talking to herself," Deku asked.

"...But..."

Nicole scratches her head, as she changes her mind. "I am busy right now," she states to Shademon. "I can help you after I have completed some other work I must do. My deepest apologies."

Closing the connection, she walks over to Deku, giving him a pleasant, warm smile. "Hello, Izuku. With all your greetings completed, and everyone is back to their own things, perhaps I may show you around at last?"

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole eyes around the HQ, her eyes darting to every little thing around the room, as she answers, "Nooo, we don't seem to have a 'lost and found', as far as I know..."

"I can help to translate your tablet, if it is hopefully in the 300 languages I know," Nicole says, before finding and locking sights with Deku.

"...But..."

Nicole scratches her head, as she changes her mind. "I am busy right now," she states to Shademon. "I can help you after I have completed some other work I must do. My deepest apologies."

Closing the connection, she walks over to Deku, giving him a pleasant, warm smile. "Hello, Izuku. With all your greetings completed, and everyone is back to their own things, perhaps I may show you around at last?"

"Oh that would be nice," Deku said.

He was actually quite interested in these walking animals. He actually found them cute but he didn't want to offend them.

"So, Nicole," Deku said a bit awkwardly, "who were you talking to?"

• Thumbs Up 3

38 minutes ago, Terriful said:

"Dontcha know, these portals can bend space and time? I'mma go back to a time when he was alive." said Terriful. "And no fighting me. It's bad for my reputation." 

Terriful went through the portal laughing. "McKnockoff. That's gonna be this RP's 'Baldy McNosehair' isn't it?" Terriful imagined all the possibilities.

"No, wait! Don't do that, you could wreck everything!" Saffron cried out.

Saffron may have been a bit of a ditz but when it came to really serious matters like Time Travel the girl knew when to pay attention. Sadly it was too late... Terriful went through the portal and Saffron watched on in terror, dropping Barbie in the process.

"Me and my big mouth." She muttered.

9 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"...But..."

"Oh. Well then..." Shademon was left cold by the sudden change of mind and cutting off. Then again she was a very busy A.I. they wondered if she had any time off...

"Well, did you get in contact with her?" Sarge asked.

"Yes, but she's busy with orientation." Shademon hisses. "And there doesn't seem to be a lost and found." 

"Well, take the stuff to the gift shop, most of it was probably stolen from there, I'll get Ayna to crack open the tablet and hopefully get some answers."

"We'll meet up outside the EPF."

The two head their separate ways, Sarge carrying the tablet, Shademon carrying the stolen goods to the gift shop.  

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Mightyray said:

"No, wait! Don't do that, you could wreck everything!" Saffron cried out.

Saffron may have been a bit of a ditz but when it came to really serious matters like Time Travel the girl knew when to pay attention. Sadly it was too late... Terriful went through the portal and Saffron watched on in terror, dropping Barbie in the process.

"Me and my big mouth." She muttered.

Terriful came back through the portal. He had a black eye. He held up a poster that said "FIGHT OF THE CENTURY!" The poster showed Terriful and <McKnockoff> in fighting positions. 

"Went through. Fought him. We beat each other good. Then he slipped and his his head so hard that he died. Soooo... Yeah. If you didn't know how he died, there ya go. I had no involvement. " Terriful said.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Terriful said:

Terriful came back through the portal. He had a black eye. He held up a poster that said "FIGHT OF THE CENTURY!" The poster showed Terriful and <McKnockoff> in fighting positions. 

"Went through. Fought him. We beat each other good. Then he slipped and his his head so hard that he died. Soooo... Yeah. If you didn't know how he died, there ya go. I had no involvement. " Terriful said.

Saffron froze in horror. This numbskull just went through space and time to fight the Ultimate Purr-inator and probably killed him!

"You're a demon!" She screeched before flying off as fast as she could. She then stopped rush back to where she was, picked up the left behind Barbie and then flew off again.

Ember noticed the shenanigans pulled and shook her head, Terriful was a wildcard among the skylanders, cracking jokes and making weird off the colour comments in one minute then going ballistic and nuking everything the next. Hopefully in this case Terri just said a whole lot of bad jokes, driving Saffron nuts.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

"Oh that would be nice," Deku said.

He was actually quite interested in these walking animals. He actually found them cute but he didn't want to offend them.

"So, Nicole," Deku said a bit awkwardly, "who were you talking to?"

Nicole waves it off, answering, "Just an associate. Another student in this Academy needed my help." She turns her head the the HQ computer, looking at it with irritation. "...And spoke to me by hacking into our networks, which they shouldn't be doing..." she mutters.

"Now, this place is the EPF HQ! Or it was, it's now more the Skylanders HQ than anything." Nicole explains, showing off the place. "Former headquarters of the Elite Penguin Force before they relocated onto a different island, this place is the base of operations for all things Skylanders in the Academy. We accept missions here that takes us across the multiverse to stop threats that bring despair, or destruction, or whatever our new villain feels like bringing this week."

Walking Deku around, Nicole also shows off the HQ's features. "It also has some nifty little things like a holding cell where we hold our captured nemeses, and a computer with such power that it can handle two highly advanced AI without breaking a sweat! A holographic room, storage, a big table where we hold meetings and debriefings, a huge TV, everything we Skylanders need."

Standing by the elevator, hands behind her back, Nicole tells Deku, "Do feel free to look around, and then we may continue to the rest of the island!"

4 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

Eventually, Omega took notice at the island's Dojo. Seeing as he'd already scouted the island three times over, Omega decided to see if this would be an ideal spot to 'train'. As he opened the doors to the Dojo, Omega called out to see if anyone was in. "EXCUSE ME. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IF THIS LOCATION IS USED FOR TRAINING PURPOSES?" he asked, walking in.

A green cybernetic figure jumps down, shurikens at the ready. It looked prepared to take on Omega! "Master!" he shouts. "We are under attack!"

"Calm down, Genji," a voice responded with a smoothing synthetic tone, as a robotic floating monk drifted next to the cyborg ninja. "He is only a Skylander, much like us. We are not being attacked, and he merely wants to train here, much like you do."

Genji looks to his teacher, then to Omega, silent. His body eases up, and Genji stands up straight. "Very well. Warui warui," he apologises, bowing to Omega.

The robot monk waves to Omega, tranquil and calm... "Greetings, brother. My name is Zenyatta, and this is my student, Genji. You may train here if you wish."

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole waves it off, answering, "Just an associate. Another student in this Academy needed my help." She turns her head the the HQ computer, looking at it with irritation. "...And spoke to me by hacking into our networks, which they shouldn't be doing..." she mutters.

"Now, this place is the EPF HQ! Or it was, it's now more the Skylanders HQ than anything." Nicole explains, showing off the place. "Former headquarters of the Elite Penguin Force before they relocated onto a different island, this place is the base of operations for all things Skylanders in the Academy. We accept missions here that takes us across the multiverse to stop threats that bring despair, or destruction, or whatever our new villain feels like bringing this week."

Walking Deku around, Nicole also shows off the HQ's features. "It also has some nifty little things like a holding cell where we hold our captured nemeses, and a computer with such power that it can handle two highly advanced AI without breaking a sweat! A holographic room, storage, a big table where we hold meetings and debriefings, a huge TV, everything we Skylanders need."

Standing by the elevator, hands behind her back, Nicole tells Deku, "Do feel free to look around, and then we may continue to the rest of the island!"

Josuke was really shocked to hear the word "penguin" so many times.

"Elite Penguin Force? Were they actually penguins or is it just some kind of code name?"

He is talking to a humanoid animal, but penguin agents sound like way too much for him.

• Thumbs Up 3

A young blonde-iared girl camw in the room looking happy, blissfully unaware of what's going on. She's curious as to what's happening.

"Hey guys! What's going on?" asked the blonde-haired girl. She seems pretty friendly, and gives off a positive vibe.

Who is this blonde-haired girl, you ask?

Amitie

DI61Ak9.png

Name: Amitie (Puyo Puyo)

Element/Battle Class/Category: Magic/Sorcerer/N/A

Bio: A young, happy girl from Primp Town who joined the Skylanders one day when a distress call came telling her that people were in danger. Despite feeling guilty about leaving her home, her teacher, Ms. Accord, convinced her this was the right thing to do, and as a result, she came to this academy. She's been through pain, suffering, and even emotional torture, and yet she remains happy. Especially since all said things she went through convinced her of was that she was right, and it made her more determined than ever.

She's been in a relationship with her boyfriend, Sig, and things have been pretty good on that front. She's been very grateful for that, and in fact, she's pretty appreciative of all of the friends she's made.

She's pretty nice, and very easy to get along with, and pretty eager to make new friends. She's not the smartest person in the world; she's actually quite a ditz. Nonetheless, her heart is in the right place, and she does her best to be helpful. But do not mess with her friends is you know what's good for you; you'll be very, very sorry.

• Thumbs Up 4

5 hours ago, Polkadi said:

A green cybernetic figure jumps down, shurikens at the ready. It looked prepared to take on Omega! "Master!" he shouts. "We are under attack!"

"Calm down, Genji," a voice responded with a smoothing synthetic tone, as a robotic floating monk drifted next to the cyborg ninja. "He is only a Skylander, much like us. We are not being attacked, and he merely wants to train here, much like you do."

Genji looks to his teacher, then to Omega, silent. His body eases up, and Genji stands up straight. "Very well. Warui warui," he apologises, bowing to Omega.

The robot monk waves to Omega, tranquil and calm... "Greetings, brother. My name is Zenyatta, and this is my student, Genji. You may train here if you wish."

"Why were there so many penguins?"

Deku was also confused by the mentioning of penguins. He hadn't know of the island's previous use.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

Josuke was really shocked to hear the word "penguin" so many times.

"Elite Penguin Force? Were they actually penguins or is it just some kind of code name?"

He is talking to a humanoid animal, but penguin agents sound like way too much for him.

57 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

"Why were there so many penguins?"

Deku was also confused by the mentioning of penguins. He hadn't know of the island's previous use.

"This used to be an island of penguins," Nicole explains. "Club Penguin, this all was."

Placing her hands upon her hips, Nicole continues with, "They were intelligent, they weren't just silly penguins. Clothing, music, foods, activities, and protecting the island from this place here. Not too long ago, they all relocated to another island on this planet. We do have some of those penguins here too, but they're not exactly... Official residents. They're here through other means..."

Nicole chuckles awkwardly. It was some bit of information to take in, especially without context...

• Thumbs Up 3