Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

4 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

"What happened?"

Deku and Nicole were at this point confused by Josuke's behavior. What would make the boy so uncomfortable with turtles?

Josuke didn't like the story, but because Deku was so curious, he had to say it.

"I was staying at a fountain, waiting for the school bus. I was looking at a turtle, too scared to actually touch it. Then some older students showed up. They made fun of me, and mostly my hair.  But it was a good day because I meet my best friend, Koichi and my uncle, Jotaro."

Josuke got pretty hungry. He forgot to eat before going to the Academy.

"Is there any place to eat around here?"

• Thumbs Up 3

15 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Blaze started to think. They were robots, and robots could be reprogrammed... Someone reprogrammed them to not steal the Jewelled Sceptre and instead capture her... There would have to be someone who dislikes her enough to want her over the Jewelled Sceptre... Someone with technological prowess...

And considering there's been rumours about him...! And Marine is missing...!

"I think I might have an idea of who's orders they were under," Blaze says, scowling. She had to go, now! She had to get back to her dimension and find him!

"Woah, woah! Hold on a sec!" said Chi, getting a clear indication of what Blaze was planning. "Look, before you go and recklessly search for a big bad boss, just think for a second!" His tone of speaking was stern. "What would happen if this 'man behind the curtain' managed to capture you again? The consequences could become far worse than the last time. And they could have contingency plans, especially if they know about the Skylanders!" Chi told Blaze.

"...Though by the looks of it, you seem to have made your mind up." This was difficult. If this hidden mastermind really was as dangerous and prepared as Blaze seemed to believe, then they may even pose a threat to Skylanders! However, without enough evidence, it was unlikely that they could gather a team to investigate, not to mention incredibly risky. "What to do..." said Chi, before coming up with a plan. "...Alright. If you're going after them, then let me join you."

Chi began to explain, "Look, you're a fellow Skylander. And I don't want to see any more good people suffer..." He then looked down in sorrow, remembering the village he failed to save. "...Never again..." Chi muttered. "...Please, let me provide some support. I can keep in contact with HQ, let them know what's going on, and update them if we find anything. If we get stuck in a tough spot, then I'll send a distress beacon so they can help out. Consider it a 'covert operation', if you will."

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Woah, woah! Hold on a sec!" said Chi, getting a clear indication of what Blaze was planning. "Look, before you go and recklessly search for a big bad boss, just think for a second!" His tone of speaking was stern. "What would happen if this 'man behind the curtain' managed to capture you again? The consequences could become far worse than the last time. And they could have contingency plans, especially if they know about the Skylanders!" Chi told Blaze.

"...Though by the looks of it, you seem to have made your mind up." This was difficult. If this hidden mastermind really was as dangerous and prepared as Blaze seemed to believe, then they may even pose a threat to Skylanders! However, without enough evidence, it was unlikely that they could gather a team to investigate, not to mention incredibly risky. "What to do..." said Chi, before coming up with a plan. "...Alright. If you're going after them, then let me join you."

Chi began to explain, "Look, you're a fellow Skylander. And I don't want to see any more good people suffer..." He then looked down in sorrow, remembering the village he failed to save. "...Never again..." Chi muttered. "...Please, let me provide some support. I can keep in contact with HQ, let them know what's going on, and update them if we find anything. If we get stuck in a tough spot, then I'll send a distress beacon so they can help out. Consider it a 'covert operation', if you will."

Blaze shakes her head, turning Chi down. "I appreciate the gesture, but I do not need your help."

"I have only joined this band of oddities today, so how would I know if I can trust you?" Blaze asks, crossing her arms and looking sharply into Chi. "And I am fine by myself, so your help would be unnecessary."

Turning away, Blaze prepared to take off by herself. Gee, she was a bit too independant for her own good...

• Thumbs Up 2

29 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Blaze shakes her head, turning Chi down. "I appreciate the gesture, but I do not need your help."

"I have only joined this band of oddities today, so how would I know if I can trust you?" Blaze asks, crossing her arms and looking sharply into Chi. "And I am fine by myself, so your help would be unnecessary."

Turning away, Blaze prepared to take off by herself. Gee, she was a bit too independant for her own good...

Chi simply replied, "...Fine." He was used to resentment, especially when trying to help, though this still rubbed him the wrong way. "But if you're going solo, then at least take this with you!" he said, while handing Blaze a communicator of some sort. "You may not trust me, but you do have friends here, like Sonic. If things go bad, and you can't get back here, use this to contact them." With that, Chi left Blaze to her own devices, though not without telling her, "...Good luck with your mission."

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly, an alarm began blaring across the island. "ALERT, ALERT - ALL SKYLANDERS TO THE EPF HQ IMMEDIATELY". The alarm shouted across the island as several shining lights popped up along side the speakers, flashing a red light in various areas in order to ensure that everyone knows to head to the HQ. With that, the Skylanders began making their way there.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sonic, in the EPF Command Room stands up from his seat. "Guys! We need to head to the Command Roo-"

All of a sudden, Sonic stops, looking around himself. "Oh, wait... I'm already here."

Overtime, more and more Skylanders populate the building, awaiting for the announcement on what's going on.

• Thumbs Up 3

Star nearly choked on the pizza she was eating as the alarm blared. "What now?!" she asked, panting as it went down her gullet the wrong way round.

Lumina giggled as she hopped off her chair. "Guess that tin's going to be useful now, huh, Kaede?" She walked out of the Pizza Parlour to find Jessica, an annoyed and sleepy Amber, and the rest of her friends making their way to the EPF HQ, and joined them with Star tagging along behind.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Sonic, in the EPF Command Room stands up from his seat. "Guys! We need to head to the Command Roo-"

All of a sudden, Sonic stops, looking around himself. "Oh, wait... I'm already here."

Overtime, more and more Skylanders populate the building, awaiting for the announcement on what's going on.

"Ah, Sonic. It's good to see the winds of change didn't hit you that hard". Nagito said, as he entered wearing his jacket and striped shirt combo, indicating his calm personality being at the helm. Nagito walked over and took a seat, playing around with a pen as he awaited the others to arrive. 

Soon, another two skylanders arrived, a boy and a girl. Aoi and Yuta Asahina, brother and sister and seemingly going on their first mission together. As Hina grabs her seat, she eyes a box of doughnuts in the centre of the table, quickly grabbing them. 

• Thumbs Up 4

On 9/2/2017 at 1:20 AM, Polkadi said:

Genji looks at Hsien No, bowing to her with respect instead of accepting the handshake. "Genji Shimada," he introduces himself.

Zenyatta accepts the handshake, replying, "Tekhartha Zenyatta. I am actually a monk, and Genji learnt his martial arts from his family, not from me. What is your name?"

Genji rolls his head as if he was rolling his eyes behind the mask. "The training is fine, as long as you don't endanger others doing it. Otherwise you'll lack much needed allies in a future fight!" he tells Omega.

Hsien Ko smiled, shaking Zenyetta's hand and then bowing back in a show of respect.

"My name is Hsien Ko!", she said, and this...", she pointed to the ward on her hat, "...is my sister Mei Ling! Observe!", she said as the ward came off and transformed into a woman.

Spoiler

Related image

"My humblest welcoming, by your hands, Shimada-San and Genji-San", Mei Ling said also bowing in a sign of respect.

"Yeah, yeah, she's the older more mature one", Hsien Ko said out loud.

"You heard the samurai cyborg, guys!", she said to Sonic, Sentinel Tails, and Omega, "So long as we don't endanger each other, we can go nuts with the weaponry!"

On 9/2/2017 at 0:52 AM, Failinhearts said:

Tails blows out the smoke coming out of his gun barrel as he turns to Sonic. "Could say the same for your Tails. Afraid of lighting? Come on."

"Being scared of lightning? Eh? I can understand that considering what it can do and the thunder", Sonic said shrugging. "Besides, he doesn't let it stop him!"

Just like I don't let god forsaken water stop me.......most of the times, the blue hedgehog thought to himself.

"Besides, he's no slouch either! Why have I ever told about the time he single handedly beat Eggman, or led the Freedom Fighters a few times or-"

"How he defeated the Battle Kukku Empire at Cocoa Island before he even met Sonic, using just his tails and gadgets, made a plane that turns into a mecha that beat Eggman and can fire a giant laser, and can even use his own tails as hands among other things?", a voice piped up from behind.

Spoiler

Related image

It was none other than Miles Tails Prower himself!

"Tails!", Sonic said as Hsien Ko let him down, so he could give his friend a fist bump.

"Hey guys!", Tails said to the group, "I finished moving stuff in from my workshop overseas! Evn the various Tornadoe models!", he said excitedly!

"Good to see you're in this one to win it buddy!", Sonic said.

"Hey! Anything to help you guys out....also to help get Sally back too!", Tails said.

Miles "Tails" Prower (Sonic Series) Bio:

Spoiler

Related image

Miles "Tails" Prower - Supporting Character

Elements: Air & Tech

Class: Brawler

Category: Supercharger

Theme:

Bio:

Miles Prower, from the get-go, you can tell is not like any fox you'll ever meet. From the day he first met Sonic the Hedgehog.

Almost nothing is known about Tails' early life. What is known is that Tails was born with the genetic abnormality which gave him two tails, from which he earned his nickname, but also made him the target of much bullying. Also, because of his unusually high IQ, Tails became a master engineer.

One day on West Island, while walking around alone and sad though, he saw Sonic the Hedgehog run past him. Seeing Sonic run like the wind made Tails admire him for how cool he was. With a change it heart, Tails resolved to become as cool as Sonic and began following him. However, Tails was too shy to show himself to Sonic and hid whenever Sonic noticed him. Though Sonic ignored him, Tails still followed him and eventually earned his attention by keeping up with his speed. It was here that he found that he could use his twin tails as propelling, not just for flight, but also to suit his need for speed.

During an early afternoon, Tails discovered Sonic's biplane, the  Tornado, on the beach. Fascinated by the craft, Tails investigated it, but shyly stayed away from Sonic napping under it. Suddenly, an explosion erupted from the woods, and Tails sought shelter under the Tornado where Sonic stood by him. There, he saw the destruction of the island and badniks digging in the ground. As Sonic ran into the attack, Tails reflectively followed him. Arriving in the inferno, Tails and Sonic discovered it was Sonic's arch-enemy, Dr. Ivo Eggman Robotnik, who was behind this.

Tails and Sonic thus teamed up to find the Chaos Emerald and save the island. What would occur would be the creation of the now celebrated duo of Sonic and Tails!

Tails initially arrived at the Skylanders back at the Hub alongside Sonic, but left not too long after to help guard their home world Earth, as well as the Master Emerald. Unfortunately, he, alongside many of Sonic's friends were captured and roboticized, but now free, he's back to help get the Team Sonic band back together again with Sonic & Knuckles!

"Hey! No problem Tails! With you and all the others freed from roboticization, I just know....it's only a matter of time till Sally gets her turn to wake up and smell the coffee free of that cacked up Doc's control!", Sonic said winking to his beatnik best pal.

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, an alarm began blaring across the island. "ALERT, ALERT - ALL SKYLANDERS TO THE EPF HQ IMMEDIATELY". The alarm shouted across the island as several shining lights popped up along side the speakers, flashing a red light in various areas in order to ensure that everyone knows to head to the HQ. With that, the Skylanders began making their way there.

"Hmmm! Well that ain't good!", Hsien Ko said.

"MEI LING!"

"On it!", her sister responded as she turned back into the ward on her hat.

492j6Px.gif

"I'll circle around and see if I can find some of the others and let them know in case they haven't heard!", Sonic said dashing off!

"H-hey! Sonic! Wait up!", Tails said following after Sonic!

"You...go do that!", she responded.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Lumina giggled as she hopped off her chair. "Guess that tin's going to be useful now, huh?" She walked out of the Pizza Parlour to find Jessica, an annoyed and sleepy Amber, and the rest of her friends making their way to the EPF HQ, and joined them with Star tagging along behind.

Kaede, stuffing as much slices as she could into the tin chuckles in agreement with Lumina. "Yeah, definitely!" She runs out of the Pizza Parlor, eventually bumping into Shuichi.

The two fall on the floor, rubbing their heads before looking at each other. "S-Shuichi! I'm sorry!" Kaede stands up and walks to the detective, her hand out. Shuichi timidly grabs Kaede's hand, helping him up.

"Th-Thanks..." Shuichi dusts off his pants and shirt, getting rid of the snow that covered him. He frisks himself, making sure the cartridge is secure. Shuichi feels confusion as to why he's concerned over the game Kirumi gave him when he believes it's of no help, but at the same time he doesn't want to lose the gift she gave him. "Kaede, are you heading to the base?"

Kaede, dusting off her skirt nods. "Yeah. We better head there, pronto! Let's go!" She runs off, with Shuichi not far behind.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Now what's going on!?" Ragna shouted as he heard the alarm blare. He planted Blood-Scythe down while he waited for the others. "I guess that's what I get for being at the epicenter of it...."

• Thumbs Up 4

Deku and Josuke sprinted to HQ after Nicole was informed of the alarm. She told them the tour was over as she disappeared. As they ran many things ran through Deku's mind like what this meant and if there was trouble. All three students managed to arrive as they saw the others.

"What do you think is happening Josuke?"

• Thumbs Up 3

In arrived Delta Squad... well the ones that weren't in the EPF anyway.

"Another day, another mission." Ray sighs, scratching his belly, nervous as usual.

"Why are you so cranky?" Flame asked noticing Ember walk in with a scowl on her face.

"Oh, nothing." She continued to walk along, brooding that Yaya wasn't around to talk.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Captain Metallix said:

Chi simply replied, "...Fine." He was used to resentment, especially when trying to help, though this still rubbed him the wrong way. "But if you're going solo, then at least take this with you!" he said, while handing Blaze a communicator of some sort. "You may not trust me, but you do have friends here, like Sonic. If things go bad, and you can't get back here, use this to contact them." With that, Chi left Blaze to her own devices, though not without telling her, "...Good luck with your mission."

Taking and looking at the communicator, Blaze nods. "Thank you. I will keep in touch."

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Hearing the announcement calling for all Skylanders, Blaze warns Chi, "Tell no one I am gone." Pulling out a Warp Ring, she headed back to her dimension, to find the mystery mastermind she so apparently knows.

Elsewhere, Genji made his way to the Command Room! "I wonder what threatens us now?" he thinks to himself, jumping with skilled acrobatics through the Wilderness and to the HQ!

Meanwhile, at the beach, Nicole calls off the tour. "My apologies, recruits, but duty first. I shall meet you two at the HQ," she said, her holographic body disassembling into green blocks, quickly fading away.

• Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Taking and looking at the communicator, Blaze nods. "Thank you. I will keep in touch."

Hearing the announcement calling for all Skylanders, Blaze warns Chi, "Tell no one I am gone." Pulling out a Warp Ring, she headed back to her dimension, to find the mystery mastermind she so apparently knows.

"Understood..." Chi replied, before racing towards the EPF HQ. "Now what's this all about?" he said to himself. Silver was also on his way there, despite not even getting to eat all his pizza. "It better not be cold by the time I get back..." he thought. Omega proceeded to head to the HQ too, stating, "FINALLY! AN EXCUSE TO USE MY WEAPONS OUTSIDE THIS ISLAND'S RESTRICTIONS!" With all three arriving at the HQ, Silver asked Chi, "What's going on?" The robot shrugged back. "Probably our next mission. Though with this kind of group, anything's possible..." Chi replied.

• Thumbs Up 2

Spoiler

Image result for cloud strife

"Alright! Fill me in! What's the winning dilemma of today's eleventh hour?", Cloud Stife asked leaning on his buster sword!

13 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Another day, another mission." Ray sighs, scratching his belly, nervous as usual.

He was then approached and comforted with a clap on the back by a familiar tall and fishy figure though.

"Heh! Ray! Good to see you still up and at them! Y'know for someone who seems nervous at first sight, I gotta hand it to ya for sticking it out and almost every mission here since ya joined us...well y'know", she said trailing off, trying not to bring up the sensitive bits.

6 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Omega proceeded to head to the HQ too, stating, "FINALLY! AN EXCUSE TO USE MY WEAPONS OUTSIDE THIS ISLAND'S RESTRICTIONS!"

Spoiler

leilei-walkf.gif

"Oh ho! Well if you're going with that attitude.....SO AM I! Dakku Duo for the win!", Hsien Ko said charging for the HQ!

10 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Elsewhere, Genji made his way to the Command Room! "I wonder what threatens us now?" he thinks to himself, jumping with skilled acrobatics through the Wilderness and to the HQ!

"Geez! I see that old man bot has got a few surprises too!", Hsien Ko said as she took to the air and well, ran on it, literally to show off on the way to the HQ!

• Thumbs Up 4

As the group arrived into the EPF, suddenly a ghostly mist began emerging from the EPF screen as the blue mist began swirling around, forming a familiar figure to the Skylanders.

latest?cb=20160716065906

"Well. It seems you Skylanders just could not heed my warning regarding time..." The ghost said, looking like a frail old man. Skinny, and weak looking with a giant white beard and several wrinkles all over his face. This ghost was one of the guardians of time dedicated to ensuring the time stream isn't messed with or altered. This ghost...was Clockwork.

"I-Is that a ghost! That's a ghost! Why is there a ghost here?!" Yuta shouted as he ran around Clockwork, examining the ghost, and tapping his staff. 

"H-Hey Yuta! Calm down! I-I don't want you pissing off the...powerful..time ghost even more.." Hina said worryingly as she heard Clockwork's annoyed tone of voice.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Geez! I see that old man bot has got a few surprises too!", Hsien Ko said as she took to the air and well, ran on it, literally to show off on the way to the HQ!

Genji shouted back, "I am a cyborg, and being in your 30s isn't old! ...I hope..."

Landing in front of the Everyday Phoning Facility, he made his way inside to the Command Room, awaiting his orders. "What is the problem this time?" he asks, taking a seat.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

He was then approached and comforted with a clap on the back by a familiar tall and fishy figure though.

"Heh! Ray! Good to see you still up and at them! Y'know for someone who seems nervous at first sight, I gotta hand it to ya for sticking it out and almost every mission here since ya joined us...well y'know", she said trailing off, trying not to bring up the sensitive bits.

"YIPE! Oh, err, h-hello Undyne." Ray was caught off guard by the imposing fish woman. Sarge always seemed to have the most dangerous of friends...

He then out of respect got on one knee for clockwork... oddly enough he felt a sense of deja vu from doing it.

"Nice to see you too." He whispered to Undyne, nervously smiling.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the group arrived into the EPF, suddenly a ghostly mist began emerging from the EPF screen as the blue mist began swirling around, forming a familiar figure to the Skylanders.

latest?cb=20160716065906

"Well. It seems the Skylanders could not heed my warning regarding time..." The ghost said, looking like a frail old man. Skinny, and weak looking with a giant white beard and several wrinkles all over his face. This ghost was one of the guardians of time dedicated to ensuring the time stream isn't messed with or altered. This ghost...was Clockwork.

"I-Is that a ghost! That's a ghost! Why is there a ghost here?!" Yuta shouted as he ran around Clockwork, examining the ghost, and tapping his staff. 

"H-Hey Yuta! Calm down! I-I don't want you pissing off the...powerful..time ghost even more.." Hina said worryingly as she heard Clockwork's annoyed tone of voice.

"We didn't heed your warning?" Sayaka asks Clockwork. "What do you mean? Did we do anything to the timestream?"

Homura looks at her shield, knowing full well that it can sense time distortions. She presses a button, causing the shield itself to glow incredibly brightly. "This isn't good... He's right, the timestream is in danger."

• Thumbs Up 3

Jessica entered the Command Room alongside the Elementals, Star, Magearna, Ibuki, and Robinson. She stretched her arms out and sat on the edge of a table. "So, any idea what the big problem is now?" she asked.

"How the hell should any of us know?" Shade sarcastically quipped. "We just got here!"

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20160716065906

"Well. It seems the Skylanders could not heed my warning regarding time..." The ghost said, looking like a frail old man. Skinny, and weak looking with a giant white beard and several wrinkles all over his face. This ghost was one of the guardians of time dedicated to ensuring the time stream isn't messed with or altered. This ghost...was Clockwork.

"Woooooah, a ghost?!" Ibuki cooed, gazing at Clockwork. "WOW! This is so metal! Ibuki's gonna write a song about this!" She shut her eyes and poked her head, brainstorming lyrics, tones, time signatures, and names.

Jessica looked at him quizzically. She'd never seen him before... he probably showed up during a mission she wasn't around for.

• Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20160716065906

"Well. It seems you Skylanders just could not heed my warning regarding time..." The ghost said, looking like a frail old man. Skinny, and weak looking with a giant white beard and several wrinkles all over his face. This ghost was one of the guardians of time dedicated to ensuring the time stream isn't messed with or altered. This ghost...was Clockwork.

"Uh... who are you?" Chi asked Clockwork, unfamiliar with the guardian of time. "And what's with this 'did not heed my warning' stuff?" he added. Meanwhile Silver, after getting a slight headache when Clockwork appeared, remained quiet, undoubtedly worried that the ghost might be referring to something he did... or has yet to do?

• Thumbs Up 3

"An apparition..." Sion said as she examined Clockwork, "this is the first I've ever came close to one." Ragna then sighed, "I don't know why but I'm still having feelings of deja vu. I guess it happens when this guy is involved..."

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"We didn't heed your warning?" Sayaka asks Clockwork. "What do you mean? Did we do anything to the timestream?"

Homura looks at her shield, knowing full well that it can sense time distortions. She presses a button, causing the shield itself to glow incredibly brightly. "This isn't good... He's right, the timestream is in danger."

Clockwork simply closed his eyes, taking sharp and deep breathes. "In a manner of speaking, yes. We've already had this conversation before. However, it seems someone has went and interfered with time for some unforeseen reason, also altering your memories to go along with it..." Clockwork said, as he reopened his eyes and glared around the room annoyed. "And already, the results show. Time's already had some slight alterations, I can even see some new members". Clockwork said, looking at Deku and Josuke.

"Time? Conversation? Before? Is it me or is this old man ghost off his rocker?" Yuta asked with an expression of disbelief and annoyance. With this, Hina practically choked on one of the doughnuts, as she desperately tried to gasp for air. 

"Y-Yuta! Bro, please don't piss off the magical time ghost who can hurt us very very verrrrry badly". Hina said, trying to calm things. 

• Thumbs Up 4