Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Nicole looks down, saddened. "We could have let her down a bit more gently... Not like this..."

Genji just gets maddened, pulling out his wakizashi. "Zansatsusha!" he growls. He was pissed, and determined to end Charn.

• Thumbs Up 4

Even without looking for themselves, simply hearing what Charn did to Voidica shook Silver and Chi to their cores. Silver, in particular, was devastated that this had to happen. "She was so innocent..." Silver thought, while Chi was left reminiscing about the fatalities he'd seen before. "No matter how much we may want to change things..." Chi pondered aloud, "...some things are just unavoidable." Omega said nothing, unable to comment on what had just transpired. He just stood there, motionless.

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Genji just gets maddened, pulling out his wakizashi. "Zansatsusha!" he growls. He was pissed, and determined to end Charn.

"Don't!" said Silver. "We've messed around in this timeline long enough. We don't need to fracture it any further..."

• Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Nagito looked on towards the horror of the situation that just happened. His old personality, the crazed one had spoke about this moment so many times. He had seen this moment as a massive moment of despair, one that was good, one that birthed hope. But that Nagito wasn't in control. He wasn't the one that witnessed this moment. He wasn't the one who saw this horror. This Nagito felt the full impact of the horrific moment. With that, he simply placed his hand on Lumina's shoulder.

latest?cb=20170629134911

"I'm...sorry about this outcome. I truly am. Voidica's death...is an unfortunate necessity. One that shouldn't have had to happen, but we were thrown into a situation we couldn't solve. But...you shouldn't allow Voidica's death to be your loss. I know this isn't what you all want to hear, but we need to use this despair to fuel hope..." Nagito explained, as he looked towards the others who looked unsure of themselves now. 

"Sometimes...that can be our only coping mechanism. Our friends, our loved ones are lost to an unfair world, by unfair villains. But...it doesn't mean we can't fight with their names in remembrance. We...must use the despair of their losses to fuel our resolve, and keep fighting. Not only to create hope for everyone else...but to create a world that our lost friends would be proud of". Nagito explained, trying to comfort everyone in the best way he could.

As the Skylanders listened to Nagito's words, they looked back at what remained of Voidica. They saw Jessica and Robinson, having re-emerged from the cave, step towards the remains hesitantly, with Robinson even inspecting them in a distressed panic. They couldn't hear what they were saying, but they saw Jessica uncover the Magic Core and hold it in her hand. It was no larger than a tennis ball, but it glowed a brilliant bright light, blinding even the Skylanders.

When it faded, so too had the Core. Jessica looked at her hands, and was surprised and alarmed when she shot her first Void Bullet. After coming to grips with her situation, she walked back into the cave with her companion, back down to the machine that would take her across the planet for the first time...

Lumina looked up at her own Jessica, then to Nagito. "I guess... I guess you're right," she sighed, still shaken from the events as tears welled in her eyes. "W... we did get Jessica from this... I suppose you're not the complete nutjob I thought you were... I... I'm sorry."

• Thumbs Up 4

Sayaka nods, in total agreement with Nagito. "Yeah. Definitely."

"...Still, I wish we could all survive this." Kaede mutters, before letting her anger out. She hits the floor, tears in her eyes. "Is this... what the real me felt? How it felt... when the real me had to die?!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"*sniff* A-at least Voidica will live on in Jess, right?" Mog cried wiping away the tears.

"Yep, she will." Sarge softly tells Mog.

Ray just rests his head on Sarge's shoulder, he was far too tired and far too upset to say anything, all he wanted to do was go home and hug his friends and tell them how much they meant to him. Then take a long nap.

• Thumbs Up 2

Nagito nodded in response to Sayaka and Lumina. "Yeah. I...realise I might have a love for hope, and...my other side shows that more, but I genuinely feel that we should try to turn the despair created by villains into hope. If we keep our friends in memory, and try our hardest to make a world they'd love...if they were still here, and create some geniune hope for others in the process...we have a great step in making our fallen friends happy". Nagito said sadly.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Don't!" said Silver. "We've messed around in this timeline long enough. We don't need to fracture it any further..."

"..."

Silent for a moment, Genji sheathes his wakizashi, calming himself. "Unempathetic murderers are dishonorable to the core," he states. "He cannot be redeemed."

Nicole was silent. So that was it? That was all that had to be done... They could go home, but at what cost? Nicole tried hard not to let this pull her down, and looked down at her handheld. Thinking to herself, it wasn't the first time she went through something like this. She had friends who gave themselves up for the safety of others, so perhaps some things must happen for the greater good.

"I don't know what emotion this is. Guilt? Shock? It is indescribable," Nicole says. "But at least now, the timeline is secured."

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Nagito nodded in response to Sayaka and Lumina. "Yeah. I...realise I might have a love for hope, and...my other side shows that more, but I genuinely feel that we should try to turn the despair created by villains into hope. If we keep our friends in memory, and try our hardest to make a world they'd love...if they were still here, and create some geniune hope for others in the process...we have a great step in making our fallen friends happy". Nagito said sadly.

"Easy for you to say, ya bleach-haired philosopher," Cassidy growled, "you're on the winning side!"

"And you're going to tell the F. F. an awful lot of juicy stuff they'd like to know!" Ibuki said, yanking Cassidy and Beta's wrists together, "juicier than the juiciest watermelon!" She didn't have any handcuffs on her, but they were too badly beaten to pose any threat. At long last, the Skylanders glowed white one last time, and when they ceased glowing, they were back in the EPF HQ, where they had originally started.

• Thumbs Up 4

"...I still don't understand what's with this glowing stuff." Sonic says as the teleportation finally ceases. "Anyway, back to business as usual, I guess..."

"We can't just stand here and mope around. It's not what Voidica would want. She died so we could continue saving people, after all."

Kaede wipes her tears and nods. "Yeah... Absolutely." She agrees, sniffling.

• Thumbs Up 4

"My... My stars..." George held a claw over his mouth in shock

"V-v-voidica?" Pup mumbled as he inched closer to her. "Hey... You okay...? This... this is not... You... you made it out right? R-r-right?"

Pup waited, but held no response. "Kid... come on, you're not dead... you can't be... Kids don't die!"

Pup once again waited for a response. This... this wasn't serious, was it? Surely someone here could heal her. and once they did, Voidica would get back to her feet and everything would be back to normal right? Surely no villain would be heartless enough to kill a child...

Right?

The captain's train of thought was lost when he felt a claw grab his shoulder. Upon looking at the eyes of a horrified and saddened Robo George, Pup eyes began to water.

"No... no... We're heroes." Pup sniffled, "This... this is just a bad dream, it has to be! Kids don't die! Blast it!

14 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

As the Skylanders listened to Nagito's words, they looked back at what remained of Voidica. They saw Jessica and Robinson, having re-emerged from the cave, step towards the remains hesitantly, with Robinson even inspecting them in a distressed panic. They couldn't hear what they were saying, but they saw Jessica uncover the Magic Core and hold it in her hand. It was no larger than a tennis ball, but it glowed a brilliant bright light, blinding even the Skylanders.

When it faded, so too had the Core. Jessica looked at her hands, and was surprised and alarmed when she shot her first Void Bullet. After coming to grips with her situation, she walked back into the cave with her companion, back down to the machine that would take her across the planet for the first time...

Lumina looked up at her own Jessica, then to Nagito. "I guess... I guess you're right," she sighed, still shaken from the events as tears welled in her eyes. "W... we did get Jessica from this... I suppose you're not the complete nutjob I thought you were... I... I'm sorry."

"So... So without this event... We wouldn't have the Jessica we know and love?" Pup said, "Wow... I'm. Oh man... I'm so conflicted right now."

"I guess that means... we've done our job." George sighed, as he softly kicked a pebble on the ground, "Sheesh, I hate time travel. No matter what, it never seems to end well..."

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Easy for you to say, ya bleach-haired philosopher," Cassidy growled, "you're on the winning side!"

"And you're going to tell the F. F. an awful lot of juicy stuff they'd like to know!" Ibuki said, yanking Cassidy and Beta's wrists together, "juicier than the juiciest watermelon!" She didn't have any handcuffs on her, but they were too badly beaten to pose any threat. At long last, the Skylanders glowed white one last time, and when they ceased glowing, they were back in the EPF HQ, where they had originally started.

latest?cb=20160716065905

"Ah, Skylanders, I see you've returned. I hope you do not mind the abrupt teleportation back here, but I sensed all of the errors in the time stream had been rectified and assumed you were all ready to return". Clockwork explained, as he took on his child form. He looked at the Skylanders who were all looking hurt by what happened, as Clockwork took a genuinely sad look. "I am...sorry for your loss". 

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20160716065905

"Ah, Skylanders, I see you've returned. I hope you do not mind the abrupt teleportation back here, but I sensed all of the errors in the time stream had been rectified and assumed you were all ready to return". Clockwork explained, as he took on his child form. He looked at the Skylanders who were all looking hurt by what happened, as Clockwork took a genuinely sad look. "I am...sorry for your loss". 

"Clockwork... was there really NO way to save her?" Kaede asks, looking for hope... any hope that things could've changed. "Or... was she doomed from the start?"

She looks down as she traces her finger across the command room's table, drawing nothing comprehensible.

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"..."

Silent for a moment, Genji sheathes his wakizashi, calming himself. "Unempathetic murderers are dishonorable to the core," he states. "He cannot be redeemed."

"I agree..." Silver replied. "But if we're ever going to fight him again, it should be in the present." As they were all teleported back to the EPF HQ, Chi looked around, just to make sure that they were definitely back. Before he could comment on anything, however, he saw Clockwork appear before them all.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Ah, Skylanders, I see you've returned. I hope you do not mind the abrupt teleportation back here, but I sensed all of the errors in the time stream had been rectified and assumed you were all ready to return". Clockwork explained, as he took on his child form.

"Really? All the errors?" Chi asked, a little unsure. "So, we're not gonna find some random pink elephants outside or anything, right?"

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20160716065905

"I'm not," Beta piped up, "I-I hate kids!" He earned himself a swift kick in the diodes from Jessica for that.

"GRRRGH," Cassidy growled, "you can't do this to me! I'm the Military Commander of the entire Charn Authority!" She turned to Ibuki. "Oh, by the way, tell the Fantastic Four they can go STUFF IT. BETA, THE SWITCH!"

Beta gulped as he reached for a switch within Cassidy's belt. "T-This will send us b-basically anywhere in space and time, d'you know that? A-And it's only good for one use; we end up in the wrong place, we're done!"

"Who cares?!" Cassidy commanded. "Right now, anywhere away from here is good! HIT IT!"

"No, NO NO NO NO NO NO!" Ibuki shouted as the two disappeared in a flash of light. "GRAAAAGH!" she yelled, gritting her teeth and pulling at her hair.

Lumina was silent. She didn't really care anymore. Not that Clockwork was here, or that Beta and Cassidy escaped, or that time had been restored... none of it mattered to her now.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Clockwork... was there really NO way to save her?" Kaede asks, looking for hope... any hope that things could've changed. "Or... was she doomed from the start?"

She looks down as she traces her finger across the command room's table, drawing nothing comprehensible.

"I'm...afraid not. There would be a massive paradox. The only way it would've been possible if somehow she could've had her regular place in time, while also not being killed by that monster. I'm sorry, but there's no way to save her short of somehow cloning her". Clockwork explained, his appearance changing again to his regular adult form.

• Thumbs Up 5

"I'm not," Beta piped up, "I-I hate kids!" He earned himself a swift kick in the diodes from Jessica for that.

"GRRRGH," Cassidy growled, "you can't do this to me! I'm the Military Commander of the entire Charn Authority!" She turned to Ibuki. "Oh, by the way, tell the Fantastic Four they can go STUFF IT. BETA, THE SWITCH!"

Beta gulped as he reached for a switch within Cassidy's belt. "T-This will send us b-bassically anywhere in space and time, d'you know that? A-And it's only good for one use!"

"Who cares?!" Cassidy commanded. "Right now, anywhere away from here is good! HIT IT!"

"No, NO NO NO NO NO NO!" Ibuki shouted as the two disappeared in a flash of light. "GRAAAAGH!" she yelled, gritting her teeth and pulling at her hair.

Lumina was silent. She didn't really care anymore. Not that Clockwork was here, or that Beta and Cassidy escaped, or that time had been restored... none of it mattered to her now.

"A-Are you kidding me?!" Sonic pulls at his spines, frustrated. "I was just gonna call Snap Shot and- AGH, DAMMIT!" He kicks a chair in response, angry that these time travelling meddlers escaped like it was nothing."

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I'm...afraid not. There would be a massive paradox. The only way it would've been possible if somehow she could've had her regular place in time, while also not being killed by that monster. I'm sorry, but there's no way to save her short of somehow cloning her". Clockwork explained, his appearance changing again to his regular adult form.

"I see..." Kaede mumbles, gripping her tie, trying to surpress any further mourning. "...And none of us can clone her either..."

"...Thanks anyway, Clockwork. At least Jess is safe."

• Thumbs Up 3

Jessica just remained silent and nervously fiddled with her hair. It was clear that despite Voidica's final words, she still believed she was entirely the wrong person who just happened to be in the right place. At the very least, she felt that maybe Voidica wouldn't have stayed up there for as long as she did if she'd never come to Enchantus and met her to begin with.

Lumina looked up at Sonic. "I'm... I'm just gonna go, and..." Her voice trailed off into silence. It was unsettling coming from someone normally so upbeat and perky.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sion patted Lumina's shoulder. "I'm sorry. I know what its like to be in a position where you can't save a friend from death." Sion then whispered Riesbyfe's name under her breath remembering what happened to her.

Celes and Yusei remained quiet out of respect for Voidica.

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Beta gulped as he reached for a switch within Cassidy's belt. "T-This will send us b-basically anywhere in space and time, d'you know that? A-And it's only good for one use; we end up in the wrong place, we're done!"

"Hey! They're trying to get away! Someone-"

George was unable to finish his sentence as a light blinded him. As soon as their vision cleared, Everyone was distraught at their dissapearance. George groaned as he slumped back into the wall, pounding the flat side of his claw against his head.

"Son of a Grawlick! We were too slooooow!" George swore, "They're stars know where right now, and we can't do anything about it!"

"Hmph. I hopfully they landed at the extinction of the dinosaurs." Pup growled, "That way, either a dinosaur or meteor will get them...

• Thumbs Up 4

Jessica just remained silent and nervously fiddled with her hair. It was clear that despite Voidica's final words, she still believed she was entirely the wrong person who just happened to be in the right place. At the very least, she felt that maybe Voidica wouldn't have stayed up there for as long as she did if she'd never come to Enchantus and met her to begin with.

Lumina looked up at Sonic. "I'm... I'm just gonna go, and..." Her voice trailed off into silence. It was unsettling coming from someone normally so upbeat and perky.

"Yeah... get some rest." Sonic says showing her the elevator. "After today, I think you'll need some peace and quiet."

"But don't forget, if you need someone to help you through this... we're here, okay?" He gives Lumina a soft pat on the back as he leaves her to do her thing.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Figures they'd have a fail-safe for in case they lose...just goes to show that even they weren't THAT confident", Hsien Ko grumbled.

Spoiler

SOURCE:https://vishnya-azraq.deviantart.com/art/Undyne-629456848

Undyne by Vishnya-Azraq

"Let 'em run, crawling back through whatever hole they'll have to crawl out of", Undyne said as she powered down back to her normal form.

Sullenly, she looked down at the floor.

"Welp. Here we are. Right back to where we started", she said depressed.

"Let us just hope those two can be apprehended before anymore attempts of time manipulation on their part can be made", Storm said, resting a hand on her shoulder.

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Yeah... get some rest." Sonic says showing her the elevator. "After today, I think you'll need some peace and quiet."

"But don't forget, if you need someone to help you through this... we're here, okay?" He gives Lumina a soft pat on the back as he leaves her to do her thing.

"Th... thanks..." Lumina replied walking up to the elevator. As soon as she stepped in, however, she raced back out, the colour from her face completely gone.

"What is it, Lumina?" Jessica asked, stepping closer.

"Jessica, scan that elevator," Lumina snapped. "Scan it RIGHT NOW, and if you see anything unusual about what's in there, blow it up, because... IF THIS IS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE ON SHADE'S PART, I'LL-"

"H-hey now, I'm doing it, I'm doing it," Jessica reassured Lumina as she scanned the elevator with her Mystiscope.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"Th... thanks..." Lumina replied walking up to the elevator. as soon as she stepped in, however, she raced back out, the colour from her face completely gone.

"What is it, Lumina?" Jessica asked, stepping closer.

"Jessica, scan that elevator," Lumina snapped. "Scan it RIGHT NOW, and if you see anything unusual about what's in there, blow it up, because... IF THIS IS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE ON SHADE'S PART, I'LL-"

"H-hey now, I'm doing it, I'm doing it," Jessica reassured Lumina as she scanned the elevator with her Mystiscope.

"What?! Is it a bomb or something?!" Sonic panics, getting his sword out immediately. "If so, I'll take it out no problem!"

His eyes glow white, bracing himself for anything.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Go get some rest O.K. that's an order." Sarge told the two as he gently put them back down. "Ray, take Mog to the infantry and get her leg stitched up before you both rest up.

6 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Undyne by Vishnya-Azraq

"Let 'em run, crawling back through whatever hole they'll have to crawl out of", Undyne said as she powered down back to her normal form.

Sullenly, she looked down at the floor.

"Welp. Here we are. Right back to where we started", she said depressed.

"Let us just hope those two can be apprehended before anymore attempts of time manipulation on their part can be made", Storm said, resting a hand on her shoulder.

He then walks up to Undyne. "You did your best, that's all anyone can ask." patting her on the back. "You need I'll be at my igloo with Ayna." Walking away he then punches a wall but not hard enough to damage it.

"You can't save everyone Fenix..." He mutters to himself.

• Thumbs Up 3

Jessica's Mystiscope showed what was in the elevator, and she was confused. "...w-when you say, unusual, do you mean-"

"I mean, robot, clone, puppet, defect, hologram, ghost, whatever!" Lumina shouted.

"...n-nothing like that," Jessica gulped. She stepped closer to the elevator, and opened it up. She couldn't believe her own eyes. Neither she, nor anyone else, could believe her ears, either.

"W...What's happened? Where's Charn? W-Where did the island go?"

• Thumbs Up 4