Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Kaede's eyes widen. "I-It can't be! How...? HOW?!"

Sayaka's hands cover her mouth. "It doesn't make any sense! What...? WHAT THE?!"

Sonic makes his sword disappear and his eyes return to normal. "V-VOIDICA?!" He yells in shock.

• Thumbs Up 3

Nicole looked with shock, her eyes widened. "...I couldn't explain this if I tried," she says.

Genji just scratches the back of his head, confused. "But... You... Er..."

• Thumbs Up 5

Jessica pulled the elevator open. Sure enough, there was Voidica, standing as she was before her death, only now looking very confused and worried.

"I...If I'm not o-on the island... a-and if I'm not dead... w...where am I?" she asked, looking around.

"Er, this is, uh, C-Club Penguin," Jessica said, "f-far away from Enchantus, and, er... far away from the time when you were supposed to have died."

"No, no, no, no, no!" Voidica panicked, looking feverishly for something. "I... I have to go back! I have to m-make sure time isn't r-rewritten!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Silver, Chi and Omega were confused, and looked for themselves. What he and the others saw was... well, it was unbelievable! "You've gotta be kidding me!" said Chi, struggling to believe who was standing in the elevator. "B-but... how could you be...?" said Silver, struggling to find the right words. Omega, however, was far more blunt. "VOIDICA! THE MONOCHROME CHILD LIVES!" he proclaimed, not really caring how she was there, just that she seemingly was there!

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica pulled the elevator open. Sure enough, there was Voidica, standing as she was before her death, only now looking very confused and worried.

"I...If I'm not o-on the island... a-and if I'm not dead... w...where am I?" she asked, looking around.

"Er, this is, uh, C-Club Penguin," Jessica said, "f-far away from Enchantus, and, er... fr away from the time when you were supposed to have died."

"No, no, no, no, no!" Voidica panicked, looking feverishly for something. "I... I have to go back! I have to m-make sure time isn't r-rewritten!"

"Wait... but we did see you die, though!" Sayaka explains to her. "You... crumbled to dust and Jess got your core! Time is the same... so why are you even here?!"

"...Are YOU a clone? Was the one who died a clone? Agh, my head hurts!" Sayaka tugs at her hair, unable to wrap her head around this.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yusei and Sion looked shocked to see Voidica's sudden appearance. However Celes' reaction was different...

Celestia_Ludenberg_Halfbody_Sprite_(6).p

"What the hell!?" She gasped, "we saw you die! How? Why?" Celes was just lost for words.

• Thumbs Up 4

"...Clockwork!" Silver shouted. @Ryannumber1gamer "What's going on? H-how can Voidica be here, after everything that just happened?!" he asked. Chi was also curious to know if the time ghost had an answer for this, while Omega simply approached Voidica. "IT IS GOOD TO SEE YOU WITH A HEAD AGAIN!" he happily stated.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

"Well, this thing doesn't say she's a robot, or a clone," Jessica said, removing her Mystiscope and holding it up high, "even has a Magic Core and everything... so... I dunno."

"Hold on a minute!" Lumina said. "How do we know that this isn't simply a perfect enough clone that even the Mystiscope is fooled?!"

"How do you perfectly clone a Magic Core?!" Jessica asked. Voidica was still as distressed as ever over this mess. She should be a paradox, but she wasn't.

Ibuki snapped her fingers. "I know! Maybe... a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE saved her, and brought her back to life! Am I right, or am I right?!" she asked, her nose growing long and pointy.

Jessica, Lumina, and even Voidica stared at her blankly. "Disregarding the fact that Death magic renders resurrection impossible, that's just stupid and you know it," Jessica spoke up, leaving Ibuki to blush and tap her fingers together.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Er, this is, uh, C-Club Penguin," Jessica said, "f-far away from Enchantus, and, er... far away from the time when you were supposed to have died."

"B-but we saw you....you were gone!", Hsien Ko said shocked.

"No, no, no! I get it all now!", Undyne said. She was clutching her head in aguish and confusion.

"This is all just a dream we're collectively having. Yes, that's right! We're probably all stuck in a dream together and our friends are desparately out there trying to save us! RIGHT!?"

"Ummmmm", Storm meanwhile was at a complete loss of words. Her first reaction was of course joy at the sight of Voidica alive again, but realizing what this should mean for the timestream continuum, she was confudled to say the least.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/storm41.gif

"I wonder...could it be that the child's destiny was never to perish...but to somehow be sent here with us back to our point in time here?", she openly mused.

• Thumbs Up 4

Nicole just shakes her head, attempting to make sense of the ordeal. "Let's all agree to keep this a secret from Clockwork," she announces. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

• Thumbs Up 4

"What the..." Sgt. Fenix's face went white as a ghost. There was the girl they just said goodbye to right in the hall. The same girl that died via a clean headshot.

Mog and Ray heard the hubbub and raced over.

"YAY VOIDICA'S ALIVE! HAPPY ENDING FOR EVERY- ow ow ow!" Mog got so excited seeing the gray girl that she lept for joy, forgetting that her leg still has a nasty gash that needed to be stitched up...

"Sweet merciful Aurora... how is this possible?" Ray gasped. While he was more than happy with seeing the young girl safe and sound how she became safe and sound remained a mystery.

• Thumbs Up 3

27 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica's Mystiscope showed what was in the elevator, and she was confused. "...w-when you say, unusual, do you mean-"

"I mean, robot, clone, puppet, defect, hologram, ghost, whatever!" Lumina shouted.

"...n-nothing like that," Jessica gulped. She stepped closer to the elevator, and opened it up. She couldn't believe her own eyes. Neither she, nor anyone else, could believe her ears, either.

"W...What's happened? Where's Charn? W-Where did the island go?"

George and Pup stood in shock, their jaws agape and their eyes widened.

"... Hey George?"

"...Yeah, Pup?"

"Do you have a bottle of water?"

"...Yeah."

The robot reached into his chest compartment and pulled out a plastic bottle of water, handing it over to Pup. The captain snatched the bottle from George and drank from it. But rather than gulping it, he spat it out on George in shock of who was before them. 

"Kid!" Pup exclaimed happily, You're alive!"

"Uh... WOW." George said, wiping the water off of his metal face, "Did not see that coming..."

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

4 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole just shakes her head, attempting to make sense of the ordeal. "Let's all agree to keep this a secret from Clockwork," she announces. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

"Isn't he still in the room though?", Hsien Ko said to the Holo Lynx.

"Besides, the dude could sense Terriful mucking up with time. What's to stop him from sensing this!?", Undyne said.

"Hold on a moment!", Storm said. "He hasn't sensed it though!"

"B-but wouldn't that mean that this isn't somehow messing with time then!?", Hsien Ko said nervously.

Storm nodded in response.

"U-unreal", Undyne muttered at the thought of it all.

• Thumbs Up 4

Jessica aimed at the wall and shot a Void Bullet. Sure enough, she still had her Magic Core... Voidica's Core... the Core that was also inside Voidica, who was standing in front of them...

Lumina shook her head and turned to Clockwork. "You! E-Explain this! Is this your idea of a sick joke? Did Shade put you up to this?!"

"L-Lumina, it's me, honest..." Voidica mumbled, not wanting Lumina to be this angry all because of her.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica aimed at the wall and shot a Void Bullet. Sure enough, she still had her Magic Core... Voidica's Core... the Core that was also inside Voidica, who was standing in front of them...

Lumina shook her head and turned to Clockwork. "You! E-Explain this! Is this your idea of a sick joke? Did Shade put you up to this?!"

"L-Lumina, it's me, honest..." Voidica mumbled, not wanting Lumina to be this angry all because of her.

"I'm kinda starting to wonder if even your shadow blob of a brother is THAT evil", Hsien Ko said to Lumina.

"She seems legit. Granted, I'm not expert on Enchantus and its inhabitants, so I'm all ears on anyway this could be a fake", Undyne said staying on her toes.

Storm on the other hand, continued to stare deep and hard towards Voidica, becoming certain a bit that somehow, destiny had decided to favor the little monochrome girl.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"Well, this thing doesn't say she's a robot, or a clone," Jessica said, removing her Mystiscope and holding it up high, "even has a Magic Core and everything... so... I dunno."

"Hold on a minute!" Lumina said. "How do we know that this isn't simply a perfect enough clone that even the Mystiscope is fooled?!"

"How do you perfectly clone a Magic Core?!" Jessica asked. Voidica was still as distressed as ever over this mess. She should be a paradox, but she wasn't.

Ibuki snapped her fingers. "I know! Maybe... a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE saved her, and brought her back to life! Am I right, or am I right?!" she asked, her nose growing long and pointy.

Jessica, Lumina, and even Voidica stared at her blankly. "Disregarding the fact that Death magic renders resurrection impossible, that's just stupid and you know it," Jessica spoke up, leaving Ibuki to blush and tap her fingers together.

"I'm guessing cloning of this magnitude IS possible. I mean, the proof's right here." Sonic points at Voidica. "But... who can even be capable of this?"

MEANWHILE... IN THE BOX DIMENSION, THE HUB OF THE LORD OF GAMES...

"...Are you nuts right now?" A LEGO minifigure dressed in red walks up, pointing his staff at a figure that looks exactly like Teddie.

latest?cb=20150814125115

"Did you SERIOUSLY replace that girl with a clone at the last second?! What kind of copout is this?!" Master Chen rants, obviously angry at this outcome. "You can't make a good show with lazy writing such as this!"

MASTER CHEN (Ninjago) - VILLAIN

BIO: A manipulative master who even helped train the great Sensei Garmadon, Master Chen always wanted power. The more, the better. As such, he always sides with those with the most power over all, hoping to get a peace of that pie. In the land of Ninjago, those people were the snakes of the great Anacondrai tribe. Chen initiates a war between them and the Serpentine factions, believing that only the strongest should remain living. However, the Anacondrai lost the Serpentine war and Chen was exiled to an abandoned island. However, he wasn't done yet. He eventually held a Tournament for Elemental Masters with the ulterior motive of stealing their powers and letting him and his men become Anacondrai themselves. However, this plan failed as well and Chen ended up dying, becoming a ghost. Chen was eventually revived by Lord Vortech, however and he joined LOSE, allying him with Monokuma to host yet another Tournament of Elements before that was foiled by the Skylanders. With Chen left for dead by Monokuma, he was then saved by LOG to become the person who works on the rules and game setup of his challenges. Chen does have an ulterior motive behind his decision to make the show for LOG... which is to get his revenge on the Skylanders by coming up with cruel games and even bending the rules in his favor. Cunning, manipulative and one step ahead of everyone, Chen is someone not to be messed with.

teddie-sprite2.png

"Am I SERIOUSLY being called out for cheating by the cheat? Hypocrisy, much?!" The bear spits back. "Or maybe you're just sour that the Skylanders aren't miserable!"

GENERAL TEDDIE (Persona 4: Arena) - VILLAIN

BIO: General Teddie exists for many different reasons. As the Shadow of a another person, a manifestation of a god... or in this case, a creation of LOG. The mantle and appearance of General Teddie passes on time and time again. This General Teddie exists to be the sole producer of LOG's Skylander reality show and his right hand man. His intent is to create the best show he can possibly can to please audiences, and will go to great lengths to do what he believes will get the ratings up.

Chen shakes his head. "Fine, fine, whatever...  but I'm sure the audience wouldn't like this direction! Are you trying to put this show down under?!"

General Teddie pushes Chen backwards. "The ratings say otherwise, and numbers don't lie!" He refutes. "I'm sure EVERYONE expected her to die! So... to spice things up, I asked the boss to make a little Voidica of our own to kill in the real one's place! Heh... and he totally agreed!" He crosses his arms, nodding, knowing he has won this battle. "We surprised them, fixed the timestream, and our ratings are SOARING!"

General Teddie snaps his fingers, spawning a TV with a bar graph, the individual bars going up as the axis showcasing times of the show's running with the current airdate having the most drastic spike up in comparison to the others. "Audiences ate her up in this episode. It's best we give them more than that."

"...You sound an awful lot like her." Chen simply states, turning away to leave.

General Teddie only gives a sick chuckle. "Of course I do... After all, she's why I'm even here."

"If you have any complaints, talk to the boss. Not that you'll get him to change his mind!"

Chen says notning as he storms back into his office...

• Thumbs Up 6

Jessica shrugged. "Well... I guess Voidica's still with us, and somehow the timeline isn't horribly bent into an inside-out mobius strip of a U-Bend."

Lumina tightly and warmly hugged Voidica, who was all too happy to respond in kind to help cheer her best friend up.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm so glad you're alive!" Lumina smiled, crying tears of joy. "I... I thought I'd never see you again!"

"I never thought I'd see any of you ever again either," Voidica giggled, equally happy about these circumstances. "But... now that I'm here... what do I do?"

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica shrugged. "Well... I guess Voidica's still with us, and somehow the timeline isn't horribly bent into an inside-out mobius strip of a U-Bend."

Lumina tightly and warmly hugged Voidica, who was all too happy to respond in kind to help cheer her best friend up.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm so glad you're alive!" Lumina smiled, crying tears of joy. "I... I thought I'd never see you again!"

"I never thought I'd see any of you ever again either," Voidica giggled, equally happy about these circumstances. "But... now that I'm here... what do I do?"

Sonic thinks for a moment, but he knows where this is going easily. "Well, you don't really have much of a familiar place to belong since you're supposed to be dead..." Sonic looks at Sayaka, who gives an encouraging nod.

"...How about joining us, the Skylanders?" He wonders.

• Thumbs Up 3

Nicole warmly smiles. "I'll happily add her to the database!" she says, her hologram disappearing. With her computer plugged into the HQ's mainframe, Nicole accessed the Skylanders' digital matrix!

• Thumbs Up 4

"Yeah! This is amazing! We got to go back in time and get a new team member!" Mog hopped around on one leg, happy as can be!

"We'll be happy to have you aboard Voidica!" Ray smiled.

Sarge just observed the whole thing, deep down he was happy everything worked out in the end even if he didn't show it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Storm nodded in agreement. "The fates have seen through kindly enough to give you a chance to choose what it is you wish to do for your life ", she said to the little monochrome girl.

"Training is going to be a must kid,  but I think we'd do great having you on board!", Undyne said grinning. 

"Heh, I'm relatively new here myself,  so it'll be nice to have more fellow newbies to relate with!"", Hsien Ko said beaming. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"J...join you?" Voidica asked. "W...what do you do?"

"Oh..." Ibuki said, thinking about how to describe the job. "Think of it as being a magic cop assistant... only now, you're promoted to full-on magic cop."

"And there's excitement, adventure... really wild things," Jessica added, her tone ironically flat and factual.

Lumina smiled, "What do you say?"

Voidica closed her eyes, then smiled determinedly. "Y... Yes, I'll join you!"

Lumina was overjoyed. "THE BAND'S BACK TOGETHER AT LAST!"

tumblr_ov4cpfNbom1ttdj8lo1_500.png

Voidica - Main Character

Elements: Magic, Non-Elemental

Class: Sorceror

Bio: The last Void Elemental, Voidica was one of many Elementals who fled Enchantus when the arcane android Charn took over trillions of years ago. Lifelong friends with Lumina, the two fled across the universe together, before fate brought them back to Enchantus. It was also fate that Voidica would meet Jessica Powell, and unfortunately be murdered in cold blood by Charn, her Magic Core ultimately becoming part of Jessica. However, when Charn's two top minions attempted to kill Jessica before she joined the Skylanders, circumstances allowed her to cheat death, ultimately being brought back to the present day.

Calm, shy, and timid, Voidica tends to work best when paired up with someone, particularly her "big sister" Lumina, whom she gets along well with. Though initially shy and afraid of newcomers, she quickly learns to befriend them when shown kindness. Despite her incomprehensible age, however, her mannerisms match her eight year old appearance, and she is rather naive and gullible. Still, with her greater mastery of Void magic than Jessica, she's not to be underestimated!

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Nice Smile 1

Kaede cries out of happiness. "I can't believe it!" She happily sobs, wiping her tears repeatedly with her sleeve. "You're okay, Voidica! You're really okay! Everyone DID survive!"

Sonic smiles. "Well..." He says, turning to Sayaka. "I suppose things are gonna be a lot more interesting from now on, isn't it?"

Sayaka nods, grinning. "Yeah. No kidding."

DAILY LIFE: COMMENCE!

• Thumbs Up 3

Pup smiled as he stood triumphantly, 

"Well, George, the Skylanders have done it again!" Pup grinned, "We managed to save a child from death!"

"What are you talking about Captain?" George frowned in confusion, "I don't feel like we did anything. It just... kinda happened, you know?"

"Does it matter? She's alive and well and now a member of the Skylander team! Ah, I'm glad we decided to come here! Seeing the heroics can really boost one's morale, doesn't it?"

The captain pulled out a tablet-like device and turned it on. "Now then, back to business... I was thinking for our the new and improved Happy-Kingdom land, We should have a time traveling ride, involving elements crystals, robots, some urgh... magic and technology."

"Papers and Crayons as usual, pup?" George smirked,

"Don't be ridiculous! I'm a grown man!" Pup retorted, "Bring me papers and colored pencils!"

George snickered, "Aye captain! Right away."

• Thumbs Up 4