Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Elsewhere in time and space...

"He'll kill us for this, I'm telling you, he will!" Beta protested, limping across the road as night-time fell. He still needed repairs after that battle.

"Look, that's if he finds out we did it, which he won't," Cassidy said, looking down at the now-useless switch. She'd find a way to reverse engineer this and bring them back to their proper world. "Fact is, right now we're safe from being tortured or imprisoned or executed or whatever, and you're always super paranoid about that."

"I STILL AM," Beta protested. "He's gonna want a good explanation for where we've been all this time!"

Cassidy noticed a building up ahead. It seemed to be a laboratory of some kind, albeit one that was boarded up and seemingly declared closed, abandoned, and off-limits. Looking inside a window, Cassidy could barely make out a sleek, angular shape in the darkness inside. She gave a crafty smirk.

"He'll want an explanation?" Cassidy asked rhetorically. "OK, we'll give him one. And we'll show him the friuits of our labours... and they'll include Jessica's body on a spike, and the rest of the Skylanders'll be up there with her!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Epilogue 1: Failure:

"Well...that was an fantastic waste of resources". A voice said, having been monitoring the events that occurred in the past, constantly rewinding and fast-forwarding the video footage over and over again. The Monokuma robots had been recording all of their fights with the Skylanders and had sneaked one onto the island during the final battle. This figure studied the footage carefully and to the letter, rewinding constantly and focusing on specific Skylanders.

"Let's see..." 

Subject: Yuta Asahina - Defective - Weaknesses - No Powers or Abilities

Subject: Sonic T. Hedgehog/Gaia - Sentinel Leader - Battles with himself and his own instincts. 

Subject: Lumina - Universal Pop Sensation - Emotionally Exploitable 

Subject: Undyne - Powerful Warrior  - Fear of Failure

Subject: Mighty T. Flying Squirrel - Stress Issues, Monster form, Exploitable

"Perhaps...it is time to change my strategy. A more hands-on approach is needed. That imbecilic L.O.G character might interfere however. I can't allow him to know who I am...." The figure said, studying the footage again. With that however, several footsteps began running through the stairs of Towa Factory. "FREEZE, FUTURE FOUNDATION, YOU'RE UNDER ARREST". 

As the figure saw several figures burst in, they also saw their leader...

185?cb=20170519222424

"You must feel very proud of yourself. Manipulating Future Foundation members, sneaking around behind our backs, and sending goons to do your dirty work. Your dangerous actions end now. You're under arrest". Byakuya Togami said, as his army of Future Foundation soldiers kept their guns trained on the mysterious figure who had been manipulating some events thus far. It looked like it was the end....

Or was it? Before Byakuya's men could react, the figure quickly flipped over the table they had been sitting at moments prior and launched a knife into the TV screens around him, effectively erasing the work they had placed in to this point. With Byakuya's men desperately trying to shoot at the figure, who had been displaying incredibly speed, the figure made it to the balcony of the tower, as they made a mocking salute to Byakuya, jumping off the balcony and suddenly launching a paraglider, riding the wind to an unknown part of Towa City. With this, Byakuya and the Future Foundation found themselves back where they began. No evidence, No location, and no villain captured. And it was too dangerous to keep searching the massive city in a vain attempt to find this mysterious figure.

• Thumbs Up 6

Back in the Command Room once things calm down over some time after Voidica's appearance, Alter-Ego in android mode scans the small Elemental...

tumblr_inline_mr60fkK39C1qz4rgp.png

"This is most unusual..." He concludes, his eyes no longer glowing green from scanning. "I don't really detect any anomalies in her body structure in regards to death. Usually after someone is revived, their joints could be a little stiff or below average body temperature. Yet... I don't sense any of that."

"So... you're saying it's like she never died?" Shuichi asks.

Alter-Ego nods. "Yup. This is 100% the true Voidica in tact."

"Mint in card!" Neptune reiterates. "She's fresh to be sold for oodles of moolah on eBay!"

Kaede tilts her head. "...Are you gonna sell her?"

"It's a metaphor!" Neptune corrects her.

• Thumbs Up 5

Epilogue 2: Revenge

latest?cb=20160729223022

Deep inside the Ghost Zone, a time portal opened up, as Clockwork flew out of it. As soon as he exited the portal, he slammed down his staff which created a small ghostly screen as he played back the final moments of the battle back to himself. "How could she have survived...?" Clockwork pondered to himself, as he began watching the battle numerous times. His eyes stopped as he saw a small flicker on the screen. A brief one happening for only miliseconds. But it was watchable. The Voidica that had faced her death stopped for a brief moment before doing so. Someone had created a time clone of her. "...This...is an acceptable alteration". Clockwork said, as he closed the screen and entered into another room, filled with time portals.

Subject: Danny Phantom - Two Days From Now 

A small time portal showed several ghosts attacking people in Amity Park, the leader of which was the Skylanders' friend Danny Phantom. The last time they had saw him was during the battle with Shirogane. The group had created a plan to attempt to free some of the ghosts Dark Danny enslaved, but in the end, Danny ended up getting captured and brainwashed using an ancient ghost controlling device once in possession of an human named Freakshow. He now lived against his will, forced to hurt his friends and family as he enforces his older counterpart's control on the Ghost Zone. Clockwork knew he had to figure out a way to save Danny once and for all. 

As Clockwork began making his way to another room to begin forming a plan and figure out how the Skylanders could be involved, another time portal devolved into static, something Clockwork didn't notice as he left. The static indicated the timeline was about to change. The same way it did for Voidica. 

Subject: Roxas - One Day From Now 

Where Roxas had been quietly watching a movie with Shantae and several other Skylanders, the time portal devolved into static. When it came back into view, Roxas was shown lifelessly floating in a black abyss. No sound, no movement, no nothing. Above him, his heart was locked in many many chains. As the time portal began moving outwards to show more of the scene, two figures came into view. 

Ansem and Xemnas. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20111002215513 latest?cb=20100930234132

• Thumbs Up 6

12 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Back in the Command Room once things calm down over some time after Voidica's appearance, Alter-Ego in android mode scans the small Elemental...

"This is most unusual..." He concludes, his eyes no longer glowing green from scanning. "I don't really detect any anomalies in her body structure in regards to death. Usually after someone is revived, their joints could be a little stiff or below average body temperature. Yet... I don't sense any of that."

"Mint in card!" Neptune reiterates. "She's fresh to be sold for oodles of moolah on eBay!"

Jessica looked at Alter-Ego. "Well, considering how we saw her crumble to dust when she died, and one of her vital organs is both in her body and my own... yeah, her not dying at all sounds about right."

"Well, I don't remember the blast actually hitting me, so..." Voidica mused, looking up at the android. She seemed like a friendly person.

"So something funny's going on," Ibuki finished. "But Ibuki's head has already been twisted into pretzels by all this; Ibuki, exit stage left," she said, walking up to the elevator and leaving the command room. Voidica giggled; she could tell she and Lumina would either get on well with each other, or be fierce rivals.

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica looked at Alter-Ego. "Well, considering how we saw her crumble to dust when she died, and one of her vital organs is both in her body and my own... yeah, her not dying at all sounds about right."

"Well, I don't remember the blast actually hitting me, so..." Voidica mused, looking up at the android. She seemed like a friendly person.

"So something funny's going on," Ibuki finished. "But Ibuki's head has already been twisted into pretzels by all this; Ibuki, exit stage left," she said, walking up to the elevator and leaving the command room. Voidica giggled; she could tell she and Lumina would either get on well with each other, or be fierce rivals.

"We'll figure it out soon, so relax for now." Kyubey yawns, finished sleeping on the table after Alter-Ego's extensive analysis. "Preparing for death takes a lot out of ya, you know?"

Kaede nods, knowing exactly how that felt... almost being executed in the first Skylanders Killing Game. "Yeah... you can say that again." She mutters.

• Thumbs Up 3

27 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Does it matter?" Pup asked, "Here she is! Alive and kickin!"

"It does seem a little odd, to be honest," George said as he scratched the bottom of his box shaped head, before leaning over to Pup and whispered "I mean... she did vaporized before our eyes ... And here she is, like nothing happened"

"Well, what's done is done, you know?" Pup said with a shrug,"If there's any problems, then we'll figure it out... We usually do!"

Pup turned to Voidica with a smile, "Anyways, kid, welcome to the skylanders, Hope you have a good time here!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Thank you, Mister Puppy!" Voidica smiled as she waved at Pup. And the cute little cat did have a point; she did want to relax... but there was so much she wanted to do with Lumina, who was clearly thinking the same thing.

"Come on!" Lumina said, holding Voidica's hand. "We're gonna tell Ivorn, and Lily, and Robinson, and Amber, and everyone that you're back!"

Voidica's wide eyes lit up. She'd get to see her friends again!

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Thank you, Mister Puppy!" Voidica smiled as she waved at Pup. And the cute little cat did have a point; she did want to relax... but there was so much she wanted to do with Lumina, who was clearly thinking the same thing.

"Come on!" Lumina said, holding Voidica's hand. "We're gonna tell Ivorn, and Lily, and Robinson, and Amber, and everyone that you're back!"

Voidica's wide eyes lit up. She'd get to see her friends again!

Sonic smiles. "Go on, you crazy kids!" He playfully says. "Go surprise 'em."

He then turns to Sayaka. "Well, I'm gonna take Kyubey's advice and rest for a bit. I'm pooped." Sonic stretches as he heads for the elevator.

• Thumbs Up 3

As they walked up to the elevator, a ghostly voice echoed across the room.

"Luuminaaaa.... Luuuuuuminaaaaaaa...."

The elevator opened up, revealing what looked like Voidica, only with a hole in her head, spikes through her arms, and blood covering her dress. It only looked like Voidica, but was more accurately a cheap looking doll. Still, the pair were caught off-guard by it and jumped back.

"W...wha...?" Lumina asked, looking at the doll.

"Lumina... you could have saved me... why have you forsaken me?! Do you not care about me, you horrid, horrid monster?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! You will pay with your soul for this insolent slight on our friendshiiip!"

Voidica silently tiptoed to another corner of the room. It sounded like the voice was coming from the doll, but she could hear it being louder somewhere else in the room.

• Thumbs Up 5

39 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

As they walked up to the elevator, a ghostly voice echoed across the room.

"Luuminaaaa.... Luuuuuuminaaaaaaa...."

The elevator opened up, revealing what looked like Voidica, only with a hole in her head, spikes through her arms, and blood covering her dress. It only looked like Voidica, but was more accurately a cheap looking doll. Still, the pair were caught off-guard by it and jumped back.

"W...wha...?" Lumina asked, looking at the doll.

"Lumina... you could have saved me... why have you forsaken me?! Do you not care about me, you horrid, horrid monster?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! You will pay with your soul for this insolent slight on our friendshiiip!"

Voidica silently tiptoed to another corner of the room. It sounded like the voice was coming from the doll, but she could hear it being louder somewhere else in the room.

Hiyoko crosses her arms. "Oh pleaaaase, I heard better acting from Peko pretending she's a serial killer!" She facepalms in disgust.

"Of course you did." Makoto points out. "Because didn't you fall for that?"

Hiyoko, flustered takes a step back. "I-It was the heat of the moment back then! I was still mad about what happened to Mahiru!"

"...Can we drop this? I don't want to remember what happened anyway..." She asks.

Homura shrugs. "You were the one who brought it up..."

• Thumbs Up 3

"You're not immune from my curse, all you horrid monsters!" wailed the voice. "Every last one of you will experience horrific nightmares of my death over and over again, never to break free..."

Voidica looked under a table, and smiled widely. "Hi, Mister Shade!" she said.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

The next thing anyone knew, Shade dropped a walkie talkie and flipped the table over as he jumped out from under it and scrambled to get away from Voidica, his eyes wide and filled with terror.

"WH... WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?! SHE'S DEAD! DEE EEE AYY DEE, DEAD!!!"

"Did ya miss me?" Voidica asked. She wasn't even being sarcastic like Lumina would've been (if she weren't on the floor laughing so hard), she was genuinely asking him in a friendly manner.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"You're not immune from my curse, all you horrid monsters!" wailed the voice. "Every last one of you will experience horrific nightmares of my death over and over again, never to break free..."

Voidica looked under a table, and smiled widely. "Hi, Mister Shade!" she said.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

The next thing anyone knew, Shade flipped the table over as he jumped out from under it and scrambled to get away from Voidica, his eyes wide and filled with terror.

"WH... WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?! SHE'S DEAD! DEE EEE AYY DEE, DEAD!!!"

"Did ya miss me?" Voidica asked. She wasn't even being sarcastic like Lumina would've been (if she weren't on the floor laughing so hard), she was genuinely asking him in a friendly manner.

Neptune turns off her camera she seemed to have gotten out of nowhere. "Got it on tape! Ten outta ten reaction!" She winks, giving a thumbs up. "I'm so putting this on a Blu-Ray!"

"Ooooh! I'll buy all your copies!" Teddie scrambles to Neptune's camera, eager to see the replay.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Hahahahahah, save-save a copy for us, please!" Lumina laughed, getting back up on her feet. "I'm SO showing this off to the others, hah hah HAH!"

"S-SHUT UP YOU HORRID LOT!" Shade growled, slinking into a nearby shadow and zipping back out through the darkness.

"All I did was say hi," Voidica said, looking at Shade's escape with a raised eyebrow.

"Speaking of," Lumina added, having calmed down, "let's say hi to the others!"

Voidica smiled as she and Lumina stepped into the elevator with Jessica and left the Command Centre.

• Thumbs Up 3

Neptune tosses her camera over to Alter-Ego, who looks at it, confused on what to do with it.

"Get uploding, kiddo! We're gonna get this sucker burnt on a disc and shipped to stores worldwide!" Neptune exclaims, bouncing up and down.

Alter-Ego's eyes widen. "W-Wait, you're serious about this?!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Are you serious?" Sgt. Fenix glared at coal black puffle staring back at him. When he arrived back at his igloo for some R'n'R he did not expect to be greeted by a puffball with the scowliest look on the planet. Then to have his wife pick it up like a small dog and tell him it was a new member.

"Ayna, why the hell did you think I'd want one of those things?"

The wife smirks, "Well, he reminded me so much of you and the kids kept arguing over which puffle they wanted as the 'family' pet so in the end I made the executive decision and adopted him for everyone."

"It's alright Marcus, give him a pat, he won't bite you."

The gear sighs and humours his wife, giving the puffle a scratch on top of his head.

"Furball got a name?" Marcus asked.

"Byron was his given name I believe, apparently none of the penguins wanted anything to do with him. Too grouchy and had a habit of not getting along with all of his owners to the point of running off and sending rude postcards."

Ayna shows Marcus a couple of the postcards that the adoption place kept...for some reason. One of them is photo of Byron looking uninterested next to a fat man inadvertantly showing his plumber's crack. The other is the same image only Byron somehow managed to wear a pair of sunglasses. 

"The adoption placed refused to show the rest saying they were too rude." Ayna shrugged.

"So we've lost one prick and gained another... charming."

"The kids aren't happy about Byron being picked but I'm sure in due time he and them will get along and I'm sure you and him will too." Ayna playfully winks before going to her office.

Marcus stares at Byron. "I just witnessed a kid die and somehow reappear like nothing happened and now I gotta look after a puffball. I really am a freak in cartoon world, huh?" before giving the puffle a small pat.

Byron looks up at Marcus before giving him a small grunt.

• Thumbs Up 3

Teddie, bored from hanging around in the Command Room decides to have some fun of his own. He sniffs around the base, searching for the remote that belongs to the massive TV Alter-Ego occupies when out of his android body. "Aha! Bear you are!" He swipes the remote that lays on a nearby computer and curiously flips through the channels...

...Until one ad catches his interest. Screens of a department store familiar to some of the Skylanders play, with balloons edited with pictures of food and merchandise floating everywhere. All of which followed by a cheerful narration.

At Junes, every day's customer appreciation day! Come in and experience it for yourself!

Everyday's great at your Junes! The jingle plays.

Teddie, captivated sings along with it. "Everyday's great at your Junes!"

"Ahhhh, memories!" Teddie says. "That music takes me back to simpler times!"

Hiyoko could only stare at Teddie in confusion. "Bleh, that store looks bland. Looks all white and stuff. How could you love a place like this?"

Teddie gasps in shock. "How dare you! I bet you won't diss Junes again once you try the beef steak!"

"Beef steak? Eww! All... greasy, and slimy! No thanks! Gimmie something sweet instead!" Hiyoko sticks her tongue out in disgust.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Alright, now breathe in... and out..." Within her naturalistic igloo, Lily was sitting with her legs crossed and her eyes closed, instructing her partner in meditation.

"Breathe iiiin.... and out...." Star was sitting in the same way as Lily, only she was a lot more fidgety and unable to sit still. "So, uh... this is supposed to help me dip down and junk?" she asked.

"Yes," Lily calmly responded, sipping a cup of tea resting next to her. "It's great for improving your concentration, mental health, and focus... which, from the way you've described this 'dipping down' thing, are important factors to have to do so."

Star grumbled. "Couldn't there be a way of improving those that didn't have me sitting still for minutes? No offense, Lil, but I wanna just... I dunno, run around, throw some punches, scream for no reason!"

The pair's silence was broken when Shade flew past the igloo, screaming very, VERY loudly at the top of what passed for his lungs, prompting Lily to open her eyes.

"See, someone gets it!" Star said.

Lily stood up and took a look outside, curious about what was going on. The others managed to prevent Jessica from being killed... right? Did something bad happen?

• Thumbs Up 3

Meanwhile in a little town called Mercy...

"Oh my god that was embarrassing..." A slumped figure sits in his chair thoroughly annoyed at what he had witnessed. His ghostly aura fills the entire greenhouse.

"Why didn't he deflect the mech? Push back?"

"I don't think it has come to him yet Burning Man, have patience after all when the time is right his staff will activate." A voluptuous woman in a red dress sits next to him looking through the missions Ray has been on through a crystal ball, she shuffles a deck of odd cards.

"When? His sparkles should be stronger Loita, his shield should be too, it's been months and he's shown no signs of improvement not mention he's still jumping at his own shadow." 

"Damn it, I should have kept better tabs on the kid."

"You were busy in Inkblot fixing the town up for the new reapers and teaching them the skills they needed, you didn't properly meet Ray until after he went back to the mortal plains just after work there was complete, there is no need to beat yourself up Burning Man." Loita calmly tells him.

"If he doesn't improve by the course of the new moon then we'll take him home and teach him."

"And if that doesn't work?!"

"Then he is well and truly corrupted and more unorthodox methods will need to be undertaken. After all a corrupted reaper isn't a bad thing in of itself, some of the greatest guardians of the underworld were corrupted, some still are but have helped so many grow strong."  

"I know you are still stressed from Finitevus' attack and that our brethren are missing but don't lose hope." Loita smiles. 

She places her cards in a odd pattern and lifts each one right side up before sighing.

"Not even the cards of fate will tell us what could happen. It seems our flying friend truly is on uncharted ground."

Burning man let's out a deep groan then leaves the room. Loita turns to see him leave before looking at her cards again. Hm... how odd, the sentinel card is right in the centre it rarely ever appears in the centre which means a great trial must be approaching. I hope the skylanders are well prepared.  

• Thumbs Up 2

Omega and Chi, having left the HQ, began to discuss how Voidica could be back, despite everything that had happened. "IT DEFIES LOGIC!" Omega noted. "PERHAPS THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE RESPONSIBLE?" Chi thought for a moment. Just how could something so illogical occur? He thought back to his earlier missions, until he suddenly recalled something. "Hmm... I have my suspicions. But..." said Chi, until Omega intervened. "YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS PHENOMENON BEFORE?" he asked Chi. "...No, no. Not like this. Though, the total disregard for the space-time continuum certainly narrows down the choices..." Chi replied. "...Ah, whatever. We'll deal with that if or when the time comes." Chi then went looking for a place to rest, while Omega headed for the Dojo, eager to re-calibrate his weapons for their next mission.

Meanwhile, Silver had gone to the Medical Bay, as he still felt some of the pain from the battle with Charn and the Monomecha. While waiting, he started thinking about the mission they'd just finished. "Once again, people try and alter the time-stream without thinking properly..." Silver thought. "It's always the same. And they never learn!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Madoka, watching Chi walk away, finding a place to rest only leaves her confused and unsure...

"Voidica... she was able to defy her duties like that, yet everything's okay?" She asks herself. "Could I..."

Madoka then shakes her head, slightly smacking herself. "No, no! What am I thinking?!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Unfortunately for Chi, there would be no rest as someone called in to him! @Captain Metallix

A female voice phoned in, with curious button clicking noises in the background. It was obviously Blaze the Cat. "Hello? Am I using this right...? I think that was the button..." she started trailing off to herself. "Ahem, hello? Robot?"

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Madoka, watching Chi walk away, finding a place to rest only leaves her confused and unsure...

"Voidica... she was able to defy her duties like that, yet everything's okay?" She asks herself. "Could I..."

Madoka then shakes her head, slightly smacking herself. "No, no! What am I thinking?!"

Along his way, Chi caught a glimpse of Madoka. She seemed concerned about something. Was it something he said? Before Chi could check, however...

1 hour ago, Polkadi said:

A female voice phoned in, with curious button clicking noises in the background. It was obviously Blaze the Cat. "Hello? Am I using this right...? I think that was the button..." she started trailing off to herself. "Ahem, hello? Robot?"

"H-huh?" Chi was surprised to receive the communication. Before responding, Chi headed off to another location. When he got there, he looked around to make sure no-one else was there too. After a quick search, everything seemed clear, so Chi responded. "Blaze? What's up?" he asked, concerned that something might be wrong.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Madoka...?" Homura reaches out for her friend, her hand on her shoulder.

Madoka turns to Homura, forcing a smile. "Hm? What is it, Homura?" She asks.

Homura, unsure on what to think simply removes her hand. "Oh... Nothing. I thought something was wrong."

"Hm? Don't be silly! Why would I be sad from this?" Madoka replies trying to assure Homura that everything's okay.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 9/1/2017 at 10:51 PM, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Inkwell hummed as he hammered the last nail into the sign above the small building's enterance. 'Inkwelle's Detective Service: Clueless? Call Inkwelle! (Willing to collaborate with other detectives.)'

"There we go!" said happily, "All done! Ol' Inkwelle is ready for business!"

Pleased with his progress, Inkwelle walked into the building and and sat as his desk, hands folded and smiling as if he were an eager student ready for a day at school. Moments passed as silence filled the room. Still sitting straight with a smile, Inkwelle straightened out a pencil on his desk and continued staring out the door. After more silence and lack of customers, Inkwelle's smile went from genuine to forced.

"Hmmmm, Must not be a lot of mysteries that need to be solved today...."

Meanwhile, off in the distance, there was another office. A law office.

On the door was a an embroidered  plaque that read: Wright Anything Agency of Heroic Obligatory Operations.

Inside, a tall man with spiky hair was snoozing, wrapped up in a blanket. The man was content to finally be having some down time...but little did he know that his assistant had other plans!

Spoiler

Related image

"Nick? Nick? C'mon Nick!", the medium sized spirit medium said nudging the slumbering attorney.

"Alright Nick! Don't say I didn't try a more cordial method first!", the girl said as she lifted and stretched his sleeping mask gear slingshot style off his face......

Related image

"...and  let go.

"MMMMGH!", a muffled scream came from under the mask.

"MAYA GILLIGAN FEY!", the lawyer, Phoenix Wright scolded as he took the mask off!

"Ah! Keen! You're up Nick!", the spirit medium said. "W-we've got so much to do you know! See how Inkwelle is doing since his move, go see Edgeworth, welcome the new recruits, make sure we don't mess-"

"Maya", Phoenix said stopping his assistant. "Ugh, Maya. Please. Don't overdo it. And please.....don't blame yourself for all the bad that's happened lately", he capped off.

If anything, getting less involved might be more safe, he thought to himself, I certainly have to be more considerate of that. I've got a family....back home.

Spoiler

Related image

"O-oh", Maya said settling down a bit. "Sorry Nick.....but, everytime I think back to those moments, when I could've done better......and now the news about Kay from Frisk and Flowey..........m-maybe I'm just not cut out for this".

"That makes two of us, regarding the last bit", Phoenix said, "It's getting dangerous, I'm engaged, I have a daughter too! I'd hate to endanger them or risk being the catalyst of bad news for them. Hmmmmmm", he looked up deep in thought.

"But we can't leave...yet", Phoenix said getting a hold of himself. "Kay....we owe her at least that...until we can find her."

"Think today will be the day Nick?", Maya asked, "the day we finally get to break the news to Edgeworth?"

"Who knows?", Phoenix said as the two got cleaned up and ready to start the day.

Image result for phoenix wright and maya

"One things for sure! No matter what the case, we're to help and defend those in need! Right now, we can't let them down!", Phoenix declared as he opened the door, letting in the light.

"No objections there Nick!", Maya agreed as she followed after him, regaining her cheer.

"It's the start of a new day, so let's see what the future holds!", the duo said, ready to face said day and furthermore!

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Ace Attorney Series) Leader of the WAAHOO Division of SKylanders - Bio:

Spoiler

File:Phoenix Wright Trilogy Art.pngFile:Phoenix wright AA6.png

Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney - Main Character

Title: Leader and 1st of the First 5 Founding Members of the Wright Anything Agency of Heroic Obligatory Operations (or "WAAHOO" for short)

Elements: Air, Light

Battle Class: Sorcerer

Category: Sensei

Themes:

Bio:  Phoenix Wright, the Ace Attorney is the eponymous lawyer who's risen from the ranks of rookie to Ace in forms of legal battles and even those out on the field!

Back in his childhood, When Phoenix was 9, he was accused of stealing Edgeworth's lunch money. The teacher thought it would be fair to have a "trial." Though there was no proof involved, Phoenix was declared to have stolen the money. The class claimed that, where Phoenix was too sick to participate in gym that day, he stole the money while he was alone in the classroom. After the class continued to tease and bully Phoenix, Edgeworth stood up for him and stated that with no evidence to prove Phoenix guilty, the blame could not be pinned on him. This event would be on of a few that inspired Phoenix to become a lawyer.

Phoenix Wright has risen through the ranks of Attorney-ship and has taken on case after case, most of them being murder, but often coming out on top, pulling his ever classic turnabouts! He's defeated his own friend/rival Edgeworth, Franziska Von Karma, and her foreboding father Manfred Von Karma! The very man who set Edgeworth up to be a ruthless prosecutor!

Phoenix was originally visiting the Skylanders' Hub for a business venture involving new clients of his from across the multiverse, but a clever collaboration between the likes of his friend-now-headmaster Miles Edgeworth, and client Captain Jack Sparrow, he and his assistant Maya found themselves drafted into the Skylanders! Where they will go from here on the new base, now that they have more freedom regarding it, who knows!?

In order to keep up with Skylander business while also still continuing his lawyer career, the division WAAHOO was founded (mainly Maya's idea with the chessy name) as his second base of operations, more open to multiuniversal clients as well as serving for the Skylander team he and Maya lead.

With the danger growing though, and more loved ones such as his fiancee Iris Hawthorne, and daughter Trucy Wright, Phoenix grows ever weary of the risks taken. Could it be that his time here at Skylanders Academy might soon be coming to an end!?

One thing's for sure! Nicky here is gonna have to see how well he can lead his team, through thick and thin for the time being.

Albilities-wise, Phoenix Wright  gets a complete overhaul in his abilities as now his OBJECTIONS, HOLD ITS, and TAKE THATS, any word shouted loud enough to procure an OBJECTION-style bubble that can physically damage! "Evidence" he collects can now shoot energy beams unable to be absorbed and hit like a truck! The magatama's chains being broken as he uncovers secrets now hurts those who try too hard to hide it as they break.

Nick's finger points and shouts also have air power to them, making them all gale forces to reckon with! He can even generate beams of light for the truth and deadly projectiles out of evidence!

Notably, his powers of truth have given him some range in summoning courtroom articles into battle gear mode.

Most impressively is that when enough evidence is by his side, his OBJECTION can even revert those who are corrupted from their true forms or help misguided ones see the light!

But when the chips are really done is when he can access his Turnabout Mode! An aura driven mode where his finger points are turned into AURA FINGER POINTS of doom, his regular attacks are heightened into pursuit attacks, and he can access his greatest move: "Ace Attorney" wherein he can outright obliterate an enemy or wave of enemies , pinning them as the true criminals in true turnabout fashion!

Maya Fey: Ace Spirit Medium, Ace Assistant & Master of the Kurain Village and Channeling Technique -Ace Attorney Series - Bio:

Spoiler

File:Maya Fey Trilogy Art.pngFile:Maya Fey-AA6.png

Maya Fey - Ace Attorney series - Supporting Character

Title: Co-Leader/Founder of the Wright Anything Agency of Heroic Obligatory Operations (or "WAAHOO" for short)

Themes:

Elements: Undead & Magic

Battle Class: Brawler (Default)

Category: Swap Force (Appearance, attitude, weapons at the ready,  and abilities are prone to change based on the spirit she channels.) miamaya-normal%28a%29.gif<Like her sister Mia for instance.

BiO: Maya Fey is a spirit medium, capable of channeling the dead and taking on their appearances. The younger sister of Phoenix Wright’s mentor, Mia Fey, and daughter of Misty Fey. She first meets Phoenix when she is implicated in the murder of her sister. Phoenix fought to clear her name, and once she was declared innocent, she decided to become his assistant.

Maya Fey has....interesting luck. That is to say, she often finds herself in trouble with the law and with fate, that Phoenix often has to bail her out of, not that she hasn't come to his rescue at times as well! She often finds herself accused of crimes, many of which, these each add to her long list of traumas.

Despite the deaths of loved ones such as her sister and her mother, the former Master of the Kurain Channeling Branch and Technique, Maya does her best to keep up a cheerful and positive attitude and has since the death of her mother, accepted her role as the new Master, finally mastering it during her and Wright's escapades in the Kingdom of Khura'in!

Following  an encounter involving Morrigan in the events of Project X Zone 2, Phoenix and Maya have picked up quite a few abilities (extra in Maya's case) that give themselves a chance in fights:

Maya's normal form has enhanced strength, allowing her barrel, slip and slide through her opponents. She can also use her psychic abilities to form a barrier that can shield against attacks. Her most deadliest attack is her "Steel Samurai Maya Smelting" technique. Maya's most iconic ability though, is her natural-born spirit channeling, which gives her the form, body structure, face, body outright, identity, persona and abilities of those that she channels. Perhaps she can use that to an advantage in more ways than just info? To battle!

Tagging along with Phoenix Wright on his lawyer business as usual, Maya soon found herself roped up into the many goings-on at the Academy! While Phoenix Wright is the reluctant de-facto leader of their regiment, Maya is the co-leader.....believe it or not.

Hanging around Phoenix and training has helped hone her senses, physically and logically. That still doesn't stop her from goofing around a lot still. She's also not quite one for the glory, so she is prone to sometimes let the second-in-commands of their regiment take the reins of leadership, especially when her self-doubt and guilt complexes kick in.

Infact, with recent events, including the infamous Ghost Invasion of the Hub where Ember took over her body empowering herself, Kay apparently being lost, and other troubles she feels that she could've prevented, May's guilt has sadly come back with a vengeance. SO much so, that she's put herself int eh support roster position, opting to often hang back at the Academy and train more, despite being the co-leader and founder of WAAHOO!

Only time will tell if she can fully grow back to her full bout of confidence.

Hang in there Maya!

• Thumbs Up 5