Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"Same goes for Shuichi here!" Kaede nudges the timid boy, pushing him closer to Hina.

Shuichi, flustered from being out on the spot turns to Kaede. "Wh-What are you saying?!" He panics.

v3kvyx9.jpg

Kaede puffs up her cheeks slightly, pouting. "Well, you don't have any powers too. A gun can only get you so far... so maybe some training could help."

Shuichi lowers his cap over his eyes in response. "I... don't think I'll do any better regardless..."

280?cb=20170519214156

"If you just bring a defeatist attitude to things, then you'll never improve". Hina said, shrugging and grabbing Shuichi, flipping his cap off his head and placing a baseball helmet onto his head. "Besides, I was researching the Academy's healthcare, and I found out that with enough practice and training, every Skylander, defect or not can tap into a hidden potential power deep deep inside of themselves!" Hina explained. 

"R-Really...?" Yuta asked, nervously picking up a baseball.

• Thumbs Up 4

28 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the group enter the gym, they find random pieces of sports equipment lying around, a massive basketball court, a storage room with supplies for several games, as well as several weightlifting and exercise instruments, and to top it off, an entrance to the pool. 

"I wonder who could be our teacher..." Yuta said, as he looked at the various pieces of sports gear. That's when a door flung open as someone stepped through it. "I hope you're all ready to hurt badly". A familiar voice said. Yuta's eyes practically widened with fear.

latest?cb=20170519214059

"Because I'm going to whip all of you into shape!" Hina said, throwing down a couple of bleachers at each side of the gym. 

"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!" said Omega, unfazed by Hina's introduction. Chi was intrigued, while Silver was rather worried. "Uh, I don't know if I'm ready for this..."

25 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

But frightened, Orisa replies, "I came here to learn, not to get hurt!"

"YOU DO NOT SEEM LIKE A FRAGILE UNIT!" Omega remarked, confused that the sturdy robot appeared worried. "YOU APPEAR TO BE BUILT FOR COMBAT. WHY DO YOU COWER IN THE FACE OF POTENTIAL COMBAT?" he asked Orisa.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Fist Bump 1

"Yeah, guys stop being cowards!" Flame then turned to Ember, Ray and Mog. "We'll all do great! Especially me!" Flame smiled.

"Tone it down Flame." Sgt. Fenix ordered.

"Why?"

Sarge simply had to point to a very irritated Ember, Ray and Mog for Flame to get the message.

"Aww... spoil my fun why don't you." He cheekily grinned at the three. There was a part of him that knew these guys tended to do better when backed into a corner so rather than hear them whine Flame decided to try and stir them up to see how good they really were. But the rest of him just wanted to be a cheeky little scamp.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

280?cb=20170519214156

"If you just bring a defeatist attitude to things, then you'll never improve". Hina said, shrugging and grabbing Shuichi, flipping his cap off his head and placing a baseball helmet onto his head. "Besides, I was researching the Academy's healthcare, and I found out that with enough practice and training, every Skylander, defect or not can tap into a hidden potential power deep deep inside of themselves!" Hina explained. 

"...I have a feeling you've got an exception on your hands." Shuichi says, looking for his cap, irritated that Hina just threw it off like that.

He turns to Kaede, who has it on HER head now. She gives him a thumbs up. "You can do it, Shuichi!" Kaede cheers.

• Thumbs Up 3

42 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the group enter the gym, they find random pieces of sports equipment lying around, a massive basketball court, a storage room with supplies for several games, as well as several weightlifting and exercise instruments, and to top it off, an entrance to the pool. 

"I wonder who could be our teacher..." Yuta said, as he looked at the various pieces of sports gear. That's when a door flung open as someone stepped through it. "I hope you're all ready to hurt badly". A familiar voice said. Yuta's eyes practically widened with fear.

latest?cb=20170519214059

"Because I'm going to whip all of you into shape!" Hina said, throwing down a couple of bleachers at each side of the gym. 

"Whaaaaat?!" Robrainiac complained, "I thought this was a lesson, not a PE class!"

"It's still technically learning." Pixels stretched his arms, "Anyways, what are you complaining about? You're just driving around in that suit brainy."

"SSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!" Robrainiac's eyes darted from side to side, "Nobody knows that."

"I guess I have been neglecting the physical part of my training..." Katii sighed as she watched the area get set up, "Alright. Show me what you've got, I guess..."

• Thumbs Up 4

30 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Spoiler

tumblr_n1s0o8HBkQ1syar59o1_250.gif

"She's not misleading you, if that's what you're wondering....I should know", Batman said dropping down from the skylight.

26 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Whaaaaat?!" Robrainiac complained, "I thought this was a lesson, not a PE class!"

"It's still technically learning." Pixels stretched his arms, "Anyways, what are you complaining about? You're just driving around in that suit brainy."

"SSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!" Robrainiac's eyes darted from side to side, "Nobody knows that."

"I guess I have been neglecting the physical part of my training..." Katii sighed as she watched the area get set up, "Alright. Show me what you've got, I guess..."

"Fuhuhuhu! Well now! Looks like Swimmer's finally going full throttle out with her training lesson! And no unexpected Pirate attacks to save ya'll this time!", Undyne said.

This was the sort of "lesson" the fish lady relished. Tough, and rigorous training that could work one down to the bone!

• Thumbs Up 5

8 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"YOU DO NOT SEEM LIKE A FRAGILE UNIT!" Omega remarked, confused that the sturdy robot appeared worried. "YOU APPEAR TO BE BUILT FOR COMBAT. WHY DO YOU COWER IN THE FACE OF POTENTIAL COMBAT?" he asked Orisa.

Orisa turns to Omega, and pulls back from how threatening he looks. "Oh my, look at you..."

Shaking that off, she answers, "I was built to protect and serve, not fight! Fighting would be detrimental to my purpose."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Aw, don't be such a sourpuss, a bit of exercise does you a world of good!" Hina said, as Yuta pitched the baseball towards Shuichi to try get them warmed up. As for the others, she pointed towards a massive obstacle course, the first part being a thin log suspended over a massive lake of water with several vicious looking fish in it, the next part was a massive rock wall that had the rocks moving in and out. The next part was a massive pool area that had bowls of vicious fish released after the Skylanders entered it, making them have to swim quickly, the final obstacle? Resisting a tempting box of doughnuts. 

"Wait wait wait, I've got a question". Nightwing said, turning to Sonic. "I'm assuming you know about this potential thing, and the others in your Golden Skylands know, so why on Earth was Yuta classified as a defect if he's fixable?". 

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Wait wait wait, I've got a question". Nightwing said, turning to Sonic. "I'm assuming you know about this potential thing, and the others in your Golden Skylands know, so why on Earth was Yuta classified as a defect if he's fixable?". 

"Frankly, I have no idea. By all means, this shouldn't be a defect of sorts." Sonic explains, watching Yuta pitch the ball at Shuichi... only for the ball to hit Shuichi in the head, knocking the detective over.

"...Buzz must be increasing his standards more and more, if that was even possible at this point. Since he's in charge of classification, obviously he could be called a defect. You either come out perfect to him, or you're nothing."

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Orisa turns to Omega, and pulls back from how threatening he looks. "Oh my, look at you..."

Shaking that off, she answers, "I was built to protect and serve, not fight! Fighting would be detrimental to my purpose."

"BUT SURELY, FIGHTING VILLAINS WOULD FULFIL YOUR OBJECTIVE, TO PROTECT AND SERVE?" Omega replied, thinking that he was making a good point. Chi then told him to stop, and focus on the obstacle course. Silver was confused by the final 'obstacle'. "Wha... what's with that last part?" he asked Hina.

• Thumbs Up 4

Ivorn and Magearna gulped as they saw the obstacle course. As they feared, it was sure to involve lots of running, climbing, swimming... everything they weren't good at. Jessica looked ahead. It didn't look too bad... at least until she saw the pool area. Crap, she made Ivorn look good at swimming! Voidica, meanwhile, puffed up her cheeks and mentally prepared herself.

Y-You've been through worse... this is nothing, this is nothing... ...those fish look scary...

• Thumbs Up 5

The robotic yet mysterious 2B then spoke up, "is this all? I have no need to be here." 2B then turned around and left. "You can't a train an android after all." "What's her problem?" Kokichi asked. "I think I understand her logic but its her decision" Kirumi added. The two watched her walk away. "I wanna ask her stuff later!" Kokichi then shouted, "I need to know about my robots!"

• Thumbs Up 4

18 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Aw, don't be such a sourpuss, a bit of exercise does you a world of good!" Hina said, as Yuta pitched the baseball towards Shuichi to try get them warmed up. As for the others, she pointed towards a massive obstacle course, the first part being a thin log suspended over a massive lake of water with several vicious looking fish in it, the next part was a massive rock wall that had the rocks moving in and out. The next part was a massive pool area that had bowls of vicious fish released after the Skylanders entered it, making them have to swim quickly, the final obstacle? Resisting a tempting box of doughnuts. 

"Are, are those piranhas?" Ayna noticed the fish swimming around, leaping in the air, chomping at the bit for skylander flesh.

"pfft... the last part is easy now if it was a cake, with choc chilli fudge icing and a strawberry filling then that would be a challenge." Flame pointed out. "The rest err.. not so much."

"Not feeling so confident now are you Flame?" A smug Ember approached Flame.

"I kind of still am... cause I'm going to get to see one those fish bite you in the butt!" He giggled.

"Yeah, while I reckon they'll bite you in the butt!"

"Dragons please! We all know that won't happen... if anything Ray will be the one to be bitten in the butt. Saffron chimed in.

Ray just ignored what Saffron sain and prepared to get ready for the course.

"Miss Hina, I'm injured, can I skip this course?" asked Mog sweetly showing off her stitches. 

• Thumbs Up 4

11 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Frankly, I have no idea. By all means, this shouldn't be a defect of sorts." Sonic explains, watching Yuta pitch the ball at Shuichi... only for the ball to hit Shuichi in the head, knocking the detective over.

"...Buzz must be increasing his standards more and more, if that was even possible at this point. Since he's in charge of classification, obviously he could be called a defect. You either come out perfect to him, or you're nothing."

"It would explain a lot. I mean technically, even Neptune, Kaede, and Shuichi's issues would be fixable if we simply showed them the information they're supposed to know. Kaede's an even better example of how memory issues can be fixed with these guys..." Nightwing responded. He then looked over to the course in front of him. "Heh. Lady, I've been doing courses like this since I was ten". Nightwing said with a smirk, as he got ready.

8 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"BUT SURELY, FIGHTING VILLAINS WOULD FULFIL YOUR OBJECTIVE, TO PROTECT AND SERVE?" Omega replied, thinking that he was making a good point. Chi then told him to stop, and focus on the obstacle course. Silver was confused by the final 'obstacle'. "Wha... what's with that last part?" he asked Hina.

"OH YES! To be a Skylander, you have to be strong of will, you must be able to withstand torture! To keep our secrets and not give out information to our enemies! So for the final part of the exam, the trickiest part..." 

"You must be able to resist this delicious box of doughnuts, created by some of the best chiefs the world over. Aaaaand just to make sure it's difficult...this test will run you down so much that you'll want any food you can get at the end of it!" Hina said with a false evil laugh.

• Thumbs Up 4

Shuichi adjusts his helmet, getting over some dizziness that came from the ball hitting him. "I...wasn't ready!" He groans, rolling the ball back to Yuta before standing back up.

Meanwhile, Makoto gets on the log trying to cross it. His legs begin to tremble uncontrollably as he struggles to maintain his balance.

iG5iT61.jpg

"Okay... calm down, Makoto... have hope... you can do this! Just one step at a time... eaaaasy, now..." He tells himself, moving as slowly as possible.

• Thumbs Up 3

16 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"I do not fight, but merely put a stop to criminals," Orisa explains. "Fighting would be the least preferable option."

She began on the obstacle course, which was rather difficult for Orisa's large centaur body. Nicole, however, traversed it much easier. "All my friends would likely best me in this course," she says, travelling along. "But I'm still proud of what I managed to achieve."

• Thumbs Up 3

The decided to take a look at the course from the beginning before starting it, so see what they would be dealing with.

28 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

The first part being a thin log suspended over a massive lake of water with several vicious looking fish in it, ,

"Hm, piranhas, barracudas... That's a little harsh." Pixels frowned,

"Heh, I'll probably eat them before they eat me." Katii scoffed, "Not too big of a deal.

the next part was a massive rock wall that had the rocks moving in and out.

"Rock wall climbing... simple." Katii smirked,

"Yeah... I guess you gotta pay attention to where you're climbing." Pixels agreed.

"Hrumph! I'm probably too heavy for that!" Robrainiac complained

The next part was a massive pool area that had bowls of vicious fish released after the Skylanders entered it making them have to swim quickly,

"MORE PIRANHAS?!" Robrainiac complained, "COME ON! YOU'RE TRAINING US, NOT TRYING TO KILL US!"

"See my previous statement." Katii shrugged, still unphased. "Anything else?"

the final obstacle? Resisting a tempting box of doughnuts. 

"Doughnuts?" Pixels frowned, "Okay, what's the catch here? Is there noxious gas in it? Wasabi filling? There has to be something in it..."

"Pah! That's the simplest one!" Robrainiac laughed, "I don't even like sweets!"

"...." Katii's mouth began to drool at the sight of the doughy goodness of the doughnuts. "...I'm so screwed..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Oh, and this goes without saying. Don't use your powers, or you get an automatic suspension from all Skylanders missions for two weeks". Edgeworth said, kicking his feet up on the bleachers and sipping some tea. As Phoenix entered @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon, he was sure to send a thumbs up his way and raised his cup as a good luck salute. 

As this happened, someone familiar entered the room. 

latest?cb=20170519222424&key=4feaf691883

Byakuya entered, with a massive scowl as he shoved a report file at Hina's hands. "Asahina, be aware there shall be a meeting with Future Foundation Branch Higher-Ups soon. We've discovered important intel, and the least you can do for me forcing that imbecilic chef cook those doughnuts is ensure that all Future Foundation and Skylander higher ups attend. That will be al-" Byakuya said, as he then saw Makoto desperately balancing on a log. 

"On second thought, I could take a moment to rest".  

• Thumbs Up 5

8 minutes ago, Polkadi said:
20 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Woah! Guess that's two giant robots I'm allied with! Hoo boy! The mechanical possibilities!", Tron Bonne said as she walked in.

"Oh Orisa! Long time no see! I see you've met Omega!"

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

"BUT SURELY, FIGHTING VILLAINS WOULD FULFIL YOUR OBJECTIVE, TO PROTECT AND SERVE?" Omega replied, thinking that he was making a good point.

"Hmmm, y'know he does kinda have a point there Ori", Tron Bonne said shrugging.

"I fully agree! I mean, it's hard to disagree with someone who also values weaponry", Hsien Ko said proudly as she teleported in!

"Serve and protect certainly does encapsulate fighting and hunting down villainy!", she said showing off some of her Dark Hunter gear from within her sleeves!

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As for the others, she pointed towards a massive obstacle course, the first part being a thin log suspended over a massive lake of water with several vicious looking fish in it, the next part was a massive rock wall that had the rocks moving in and out. The next part was a massive pool area that had bowls of vicious fish released after the Skylanders entered it, making them have to swim quickly, the final obstacle? Resisting a tempting box of doughnuts. 

Spoiler

SOURCE:https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ec/da/2b/ecda2b670ba87674c0f2ebef6e944be4.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ec/da/2b/ecda2b670ba87674c0f2ebef6e944be4.jpg

"W-what the hell is that!?", Phoenix said shocked as Maya lept into his arms equally scared.

"N-Nick! Is this how we meet our end!? Not by the hands of Galactus, not LOSE, but by-"

Gym Teacher by DoomXWolf

Spoiler

SOURCE:https://doomxwolf.deviantart.com/art/Gym-Teacher-597911303

"Fish that remind me of Mom? Heh, not bad!"

Undyne was actually quite stoked by the training regiment!

"Let's see, balance incentives, check. Boulders to suplex, hell yes check! And a bit of what looks to be Mom's premature bretheren! Now, all it's missing is Sharks that remind me of Dad!"

7 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Are, are those piranhas?" Ayna noticed the fish swimming around, leaping in the air, chomping at the bit for skylander flesh.

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"MORE PIRANHAS?!" Robrainiac complained, "COME ON! YOU'RE TRAINING US, NOT TRYING TO KILL US!"

"Ah yeah! That's right, they're called piranhas up on the surface world! Aww relax! With those teeth, they don't seem THAT bad!"

Granted, Undyne probably wasn't one to talk given her own teeth and heritage outsized the tinier counterparts tenfold.

"Though uh, from what I can understand of them, they are awfully hungry....and seem to be asking you all in for a dip", Undyne admitted.

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

The robotic yet mysterious 2B then spoke up, "is this all? I have no need to be here." 2B then turned around and left. "You can't a train an android after all."

"Can't train an android?" Chi retorted. "I beg to differ! Even A.I. like us need to 'train' by calibrating our systems every now-and-then." Omega agreed. "INDEED. CALIBRATION IS NECESSARY TO OPERATE WITH MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY." They then both turned their attention back to the obstacle course in front of them.

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"OH YES! To be a Skylander, you have to be strong of will, you must be able to withstand torture! To keep our secrets and not give out information to our enemies! So for the final part of the exam, the trickiest part..." 

"You must be able to resist this delicious box of doughnuts, created by some of the best chiefs the world over. Aaaaand just to make sure it's difficult...this test will run you down so much that you'll want any food you can get at the end of it!" Hina said with a false evil laugh.

"Uh-huh..." said Chi, completely unimpressed. "...You do know that some of us don't actually eat... or even have mouths, right?" he retorted. Even Silver was still confused, but regardless, they all made their way to the first obstacle. "O-okay... n-nice piranhas..." said Silver, as he begun crossing the log, nervously.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Hah! He's been wobbling in that same position that seems like forever, now!" Hiyoko points out, watching Makoto struggle to maintain his balance.

"H-Hey! I made... progress! Just slowly!" Makoto refutes, his eyes never moving away from his own feet.

Hiyoko, eager to get moving and end this already pouts, mentally counting the seconds it takes before she could even take her next step.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Can't train an android?" Chi retorted. "I beg to differ! Even A.I. like us need to 'train' by calibrating our systems every now-and-then." Omega agreed. "INDEED. CALIBRATION IS NECESSARY TO OPERATE WITH MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY." They then both turned their attention back to the obstacle course in front of them.

"Uh-huh..." said Chi, completely unimpressed. "...You do know that some of us don't actually eat... or even have mouths, right?" he retorted. Even Silver was still confused, but regardless, they all made their way to the first obstacle. "O-okay... n-nice piranhas..." said Silver, as he begun crossing the log, nervously.

"That's why there's an equally nice prize for robots. Free repairs and oil for a year. You guys get to resist that!" Hina added onto the challenge.  As this happened, Hina looked out to Makoto. "That's the spirit Makoto! Jumping in head-first! I like it, I like it!" Hina shouted supportive. 

• Thumbs Up 5

Ray decided to get it over with and hopped on the log, he was doing ok until Cenitpeedle showed up and then pushed him, still thinking he was slacking off. The flying squirrel lost his balance and fell into the water... and then proceeded to scream as several fish as Saffron predicted, bit him in the butt, along with his fingers, shoes and tail.

"GET THEM OFF!" He bellowed flying out of the water like a rocket and landing face first on the floor... the fish still clinging on to him. 

"That was embarrassing." Sgt. Fenix cringed as he took off his armour, getting ready for the course. The kids couldn't help but laugh as they helped Ray up.

• Thumbs Up 4

Meanwhile, Homura made it to the rock wall. She briskly makes her way up the obstacle, clinging onto whatever rock she could find and getting higher before they could disappear. "Hmph. What a pathetic excuse for a training course." She says, making it to a specific rock... before it retracts, throwing the Magical Girl off guard.

Homura's eyes widen as she loses her composure and grip. "A-Ah! What?!" She starts to fall before grabbing onto a nearby rock below. Homura catches her breath, hoping nobody saw her...

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Meanwhile, Homura made it to the rock wall. She briskly makes her way up the obstacle, clinging onto whatever rock she could find and getting higher before they could disappear. "Hmph. What a pathetic excuse for a training course." She says, making it to a specific rock... before it retracts, throwing the Magical Girl off guard.

Homura's eyes widen as she loses her composure and grip. "A-Ah! What?!" She starts to fall before grabbing onto a nearby rock below. Homura catches her breath, hoping nobody saw her...

"I guess the training course was specifically built to match you then?" Nagito said with a hint of snark. Unfortunately for Homura, several skylanders saw her blunder and were now giggling at the total irony. 

"Huh, I could've swore I forgot something on the course..." Hina said, thinking to herself. As she said this, suddenly two tennis ball machines popped out of the ground, shooting powerful tennis balls towards the rock wall. "Oh right, that was it!" Hina said, happy with herself for remembering.

• Thumbs Up 5