Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

On 2/28/2018 at 6:25 PM, DanJ86 said:

Hero Prinny seemed impressed.

"Captain? So this Tails guy must be one of your minions, dood?" He seemed pretty confident that things were going to work out. It never occurred to him that perhaps Marine was stretching the truth.

@NegaMetallix

"Not quite sure minion is the right term", Maya muttered as she closed her cell phone. She'd just been on the phone with Miles Tails Prower.

"Anyway, I called to let him know about the DEUS. He says he'll have it find tuned with gusto when he gets back", the spirit medium informed the group.

As she explained,  Maya couldn't help but notice something odd and familiar about the Prinny's DEUS. As it was on the fritz,  it momentarily flashed on its screen,  a symbol of wings. 

Spoiler

yatagarasu_symbol_by_oranglewat-d32m2rd.

"W-wah???" Maya shook her head in n disbelief before it flashed out. 

"Ummm, Hero Prinny.... when did you get that DEUS?", Maya asked nervously. Whatever the answer,  Maya made a mental note to ask Tails after his date, too look into that as well. 

On 3/1/2018 at 3:19 PM, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

Speaking of dates, hey Bomber", she said , clapping the terrified Bomberman on the back. Maybe Tron will have her girlfriend Mikan give Shade one of her piercing stares to have him give back that stolen tech!"

"Girlfriend?", Maya asked quizzically. "Those two are-"

Reveal hidden contents

leilei-nx3.gif

"Gyee ha ha! Nah! I'm just playing! I left those two alone to tease Tron! They're just good friends I'm sure!"

Shantae gulped.

Reveal hidden contents

She shook her head. "Hsien-Ko..you ever think maybe you took things too far?", the genie asked the jiangshi.

"What??.....WHat!?", Hsien-Ko asked as everyone began looking at her. Though they were confused by what Shantae meant. They'd find out soon enough.

"W-well. Ummm,  Bomberman", Shamtae said,  turning to the bomber bot. "To break it to you all,  do you think maybe that explosion of yours that saved us from that snowball (thanks for that by the way)?", the half genie said,  slowly confirming Bomberman's fears while focusing Hsien-Ko even further. 

"Knowing them, I think your bomb might've interrupted.... their first date", Shantae did,  feeling guilty for having contributed to the debacle. Despite her own lack of control in the matter. 

"Date!?" , everyone exclaimed in shock. 

tumblr_obj2zuj6CA1r9ulu7o1_540.gif

"Date? Wait,  no, no,no", Hsien-Ko's realization began to make her dizzy with disbelief!

"It was just a joke! I-I- I'm no one's match maker! Stop laughing sis!", she shouted at the ward.  Mental bouts of giggling riddled Hsien-Ko's mind. 

"Shantae! This isn't funny! No! I won't believe it! There's no proof that-", Hsien-Ko began to say. 

"THERE YOU ARE!!", Tron's voice sent chills down Bomberman's spine.

And there Tron Bonne was indeed.  Looming over Bomberman,  but still holding the vase and roses that she'd ended up catching after running into the flower cart, when she and Mikan had intersected paths with Sonic and Amy Rose. @Polkadi

Panting angrily and savagely, she calmed down a bit when Mikan finally caught up. Looking down,  she noticed was still carrying the roses and vase. 

"Huh,  well what do you know?", she muttered. "Happy Valentine's Day Mikky!", she said with a smile to Mikan as she handed get new girlfriend the vase, before staring daggers back at Bomberman. 

"O-oh my! Well,  congratulations". While Cloud and Maya were stunned, Hsien-Ko was babbling while Shantae pitied her with a pat on the back. 

tumblr_oefthdBGK51r7sijxo1_500.gif

"Y-you two,  you're dating aren't you?", she asked Mikan as she sank to the ground in defeat. Temporarily passing out,  prompting Mikan to worry.

"It- it's like I'm some reverse succubus! N-no one with the name Aensland c-can ever know about this! She.... She'd never let me live this down!"

@Crow the BOOLET

Tron Bonne couldn't  help but smirk at how things had come back full circle to the jiangshi.

"Well don't balk at it Hsien-Ko! There's nothing wrong here!", Tron said. "Just two awesome gals here to help!"

"Help?", Maya asked. " Oh! Oh! You must've heard the aftermath of Bomberman's, uh.... rescue", despite her singed clothes age was wearing underneath her kimono, she decided to still vouch for Bomberman's sake. 

• Thumbs Up 5

4 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"W-wah???" Maya shook her head in n disbelief before it flashed out. 

"Ummm, Hero Prinny.... when did you get that DEUS?", Maya asked nervously. Whatever the answer,  Maya made a mental note to ask Tails after his date, too look into that as well. 

"Hmm? Gee...it was hard to keep track of time at that weird base of there's...dood...She gave it to me when I was given the mission of spying on....err....p-people....but I don't know when she first found it, dood."

Hero Prinny responds nervously to Maya's question while scratching the back of his head.

"W-well. Ummm,  Bomberman", Shamtae said,  turning to the bomber bot. "To break it to you all,  do you think maybe that explosion of yours that saved us from that snowball (thanks for that by the way)?", the half genie said,  slowly confirming Bomberman's fears while focusing Hsien-Ko even further. 

"Knowing them, I think your bomb might've interrupted.... their first date", Shantae did,  feeling guilty for having contributed to the debacle. Despite her own lack of control in the matter. 

Bomberman crosses his arms, thinking.

"A date? My bombs have never interfered with time before...so it's no longer that strange festival you call Valentine's Day?" His reply suggests he misunderstood what Shantae had meant. Though it might become clearer in a moment.

"THERE YOU ARE!!", Tron's voice sent chills down Bomberman's spine.

And there Tron Bonne was indeed.  Looming over Bomberman,  but still holding the vase and roses that she'd ended up catching after running into the flower cart, when she and Mikan had intersected paths with Sonic and Amy Rose.

"GAH! M-M-M-Ms T-T-Tron...w-would the t-t-time my b-b-bombs interrupted....b-by any chance h-have been important t-t-t-to you.....?" That expression he saw was more frightening than the one he saw when he destroyed that wall of the Pizza Parlor.

"Huh,  well what do you know?", she muttered. "Happy Valentine's Day Mikky!", she said with a smile to Mikan as she handed get new girlfriend the vase, before staring daggers back at Bomberman. 

Mikan had caught up just in time for Tron to turn and hand her a vase of flowers.

"Ah! T-Tron? W-When d-did you...? T-That's a-amazing, d-d-did you a-arrange a f-fireworks d-display too?" Mikan looks around and clearly something went off around here, but by total chance, the snow on top of the trees got shaken off by the shockwave and new snow was thrown from the snowball that exploded, resulting in snow landing in the branches, making a distinguishable heart shape.

Spoiler

33f0d2d59563f42b0bf4f838806804fc.jpg

Mikan was speechless. She thought Tron arranged all of this.

"Y-you two,  you're dating aren't you?", she asked Mikan as she sank to the ground in defeat. Temporarily passing out,  prompting Mikan to worry.

"O-Oh no! H-Here, l-let me h-help you...!" Mikan rushes over to Hsein-Ko, forcing her new flowers into the hands of Bomberman, who hadn't moved since Tron arrived.

"M-Ms Ko? A-Are you okay? W-When did you l-last eat something?" In panic, she asks questions to find out why she would suddenly lose her strength like that. Having missed the shocked reaction that caused it.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Nice Smile 1

Meanwhile, after going their seperate ways for some privacy, Homura walks around the island. Focusing on her hand, she's tossing a ball of packing snow in her hand. She ma ages to find herself in the Snow Fort. Looking up, she notices the small target near the clock tower.

Feeling an uncanny urge, Homura sighs before winding up. With a mighty toss, the snowball hits the target, spinning around as a result of the impact.

"...Hmph." She says with a surprisingly cheerful tone. Well, cheerful isn't the right words, but it is lighter and more gentler than her usual voice.

adTxfvs.jpg

"...Bullseye." 

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Way Past Cool 1

On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 2:15 PM, DanJ86 said:
On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 1:30 AM, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"So, anyway kid. What was that outburst of yours earlier about?", she asked, eying him curiously. Despite having only the one eye, she was quick to catch on to lies if the person telling them had a betraying tell to their respective faces.

"I-I-I was just c-c-concerned about s-something....I'm not r-really sure if it's w-worth b-bothering anyone else w-with..." He was totally backed into a corner.

"..........."

It felt like the silence lasted hours. Undyne's stare was made worse with her only having one eye. It's piercing gaze could see past any lie, fill the heart with guilt, fill the brain with doubt. His excuse wasn't going to cut it, Daniel needed to have a calm mature talk and tell her exactly what happened...

*gasp* "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?" He suddenly seems to spot something in the room and yells out while pointing at whatever it was which was behind Undyne.

When she turns in shock to look, there's.....nothing?

Now outside, Daniel is running for his life.

"Gah! I can't believe I did that. I should've just come clean...how bad could it be?" While he runs as fast as he could.....which wasn't very fast....he only had his possessed DEUS for company.

"What if you got it wrong? Remember when we fell asleep while using that computer? What if we did something then, which caused this Moon computer to release it's historically exaggerated cast of odd balls? We can't know for sure..." The DEUS had a point...suddenly the pressure on the novice Skylander had increased significantly.

Overcome by exhaustion, he collapses to his hands and knees, breathing heavily. He didn't know how far he fan, but considering that Saber casually walked over to his side, showing no sign of exhaustion, you'd think it wasn't very far...

"Why do you flee, Praetor? You have nothing to fear for I shall protect you, that is my role as your servant." Nero stands over him in confusion, with a heavy sigh, he tries to properly speak to her for the first time.

"...I-I'm sorry...I...I didn't mean to take you from your home, a-and I'm not r-really comfortable being anyone's master..." *BONK!* "Ow!"

The Heroic Spirit responds by punching the back of his head.

"Have you already forgotten, Praetor? I allowed you to summon me and I chose you as my Praetor. A high calibre Heroic Spirit such as I, will not partake in actions that are below my stature."

Daniel had no response and although he had only spent a couple of hours with her, he knew this woman was unlikely to change her mind. Footsteps could then be heard and Saber materializes her sword, stands in front of Dan and is ready for a fight.

"Hold there, Praetor. A mighty warrior approaches..."

Her statement was true as Dante appears, running right at them, he eventually slows down and stops entirely. His focus seemed to be elsewhere.

"Dammit! I lost it. I have no doubt that what I sensed was pure evil, but it split before I could split it..." While Dante was thinking out loud, he suddenly found his focus being drawn to what was in front of him. A striking woman in red, pointing a sword to his chest.

"....Not again..." He mutters.

• Thumbs Up 4

Eyeing the scuffle in a forest not too far from her current location, Homura eyes the shine of a sword.

"...What now?" She groans, deciding to come to aid.

Transforming into her Magical Girl outfit, she dashes off, her shield materializing on her left arm. She jumps in the air and lands on a sturdy tree branch, hidden just well enough for nobody to take direct notice of her, but she could clearly see through gaps in the snowy leaves.

"Who is that?" Homura asks herself, noticing Saber.

• Thumbs Up 5

On 3/1/2018 at 9:15 AM, DanJ86 said:
On 2/28/2018 at 8:30 PM, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"Oh! So you're Maverick! Going with what someone wouldn't expect you to do, be or dress as! And I'll admit, you rock that dress something fierce! I'm also tempted to try seeing how effective this dress of mine can actually be out on the battlefield if that's how you fight too!", Undyne marveled.

Back at the Coffee Shop, you'd be surprised that while Saber is highly boastful, she can get flustered pretty quickly when she is being praised by others. Blushing already, she tries to formulate a reply.

"Eh? Oh, y-you honour me with your w-words..."

An awkward silence comes over the room, Saber shuffles nervously in her seat.

"Well hey! I like to always be prepped for action! Anyone who can kick booty while wearing dress is worth a badass boast in my book!", Undyne said. After doing her "artistic" twirl,  she clapped Saber on the back in an effort to rouse her. 

"Glad you liked it too kid!", she said as she twirled and spun, accidentally summoning some of her spears, but holding onto them and incorporating them into her spin before stopping and curtseying to Saber and Undyne.

"That's...how it's done right? I'll admit, we didn't usually have dresses this regal back Underground", she admitted, blushing in potential embarrassment herself. "I kinda made this outfit after coming top ground".

She recovers to admire Undyne's twirl.

"Splendid display. A lack of refinement, but with proper training you could match even my elegance. And you made the marvellous gown yourself? Such splendid craftsmanship and only self taught? Your talents are indeed impressive." Saber seems to be seeing a real kinship in Undyne and she hadn't been here very long. What other warriors are harboured on this cold island with a lack of design taste? She thought to herself

"Heh,  heh,  well", Undyne chuckled. "Y'know a warrior can have their hobbies off to the side. Of course,  Alphys and Frisk knew right from the get go I made it. Must've been the spikes, holsters and foil spike guards I added", she snickered. 

"Hmph, I have had personal dealings in the past with Anti-Heroes such as a Caster under the true name "Tamamo no Mae" and a Lancer with the true name "Elizabeth Báthory". Both are self centred and egotistical, on numerous occasions have they gone out of there way to get involved in my business. I wouldn't say they are much of a threat though, I have sent them on there way with there tails between there legs after an educational display of my might."

Though Undyne didn't know it, Saber was talking literally about the tails. The forms Tamamo no Mae and Elizabeth Báthory take have them both with tails.

"Haven't heard about the former before,  but that Bath girl,  sounds like that "Lady Dracula" of Romania. Serial murder of course. I'm guessing she's just as batty as one would expect", Undyne japed. 

"So, anyway kid. What was that outburst of yours earlier about?", she asked, eying him curiously. Despite having only the one eye, she was quick to catch on to lies if the person telling them had a betraying tell to their respective faces.

Embarrassment aside, despite her current elegant feminine appearance, her threat was the only thing Daniel heard. She might as wall have looked like this.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20160422223200

"I-I-I was just c-c-concerned about s-something....I'm not r-really sure if it's w-worth b-bothering anyone else w-with..." He was totally backed into a corner and his DEUS manages to make things even worse.

"Tell her you dig strong woman." There is a volume function on the DEUS, but Daniel hadn't had the common sense to use it yet. Or he just hadn't noticed it...

Undyne was sipping her tea while staring Daniel down. However, when she overhead Dan's DEUS, she did a spit take. "Y- you what!? I mean! That's..er, nothing to be ashamed of kid..... but that won't get you off my hook!"

6 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

"..........."

It felt like the silence lasted hours. Undyne's stare was made worse with her only having one eye. It's piercing gaze could see past any lie, fill the heart with guilt, fill the brain with doubt. His excuse wasn't going to cut it, Daniel needed to have a calm mature talk and tell her exactly what happened...

*gasp* "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?" He suddenly seems to spot something in the room and yells out while pointing at whatever it was which was behind Undyne.

When she turns in shock to look, there's.....nothing?

"Of course", she mumbled. "Why do they always try to run? Oh wait", she grinned in realization. "It's me". And she was quick to notice an obvious trail that Daniel had left in the snow. 

She beckoned to Saber to follow them. She certainly wasn't missing out on this!

On 3/1/2018 at 7:20 PM, DanJ86 said:

"Now outside, Daniel is running for his life.

"Gah! I can't believe I did that. I should've just come clean...how bad could it be?" While he runs as fast as he could.....which wasn't very fast....he only had his possessed DEUS for company.

"What if you got it wrong? Remember when we fell asleep while using that computer? What if we did something then, which caused this Moon computer to release it's historically exaggerated cast of odd balls? We can't know for sure..." The DEUS had a point...suddenly the pressure on the novice Skylander had increased significantly.

Overcome by exhaustion, he collapses to his hands and knees, breathing heavily. He didn't know how far he fan, but considering that Saber casually walked over to his side, showing no sign of exhaustion, you'd think it wasn't very far...

"Why do you flee, Praetor? You have nothing to fear for I shall protect you, that is my role as your servant." Nero stands over him in confusion, with a heavy sigh, he tries to properly speak to her for the first time.

"...I-I'm sorry...I...I didn't mean to take you from your home, a-and I'm not r-really comfortable being anyone's master..." *BONK!* "Ow!"

The Heroic Spirit responds by punching the back of his head.

"Have you already forgotten, Praetor? I allowed you to summon me and I chose you as my Praetor. A high calibre Heroic Spirit such as I, will not partake in actions that are below my stature."

Daniel had no response and although he had only spent a couple of hours with her, he knew this woman was unlikely to change her mind. Footsteps could then be heard and Saber materializes her sword, stands in front of Dan and is ready for a fight.

"Hold there, Praetor. A mighty warrior approaches..."

Her statement was true as Dante appears, running right at them, he eventually slows down and stops entirely. His focus seemed to be elsewhere.

"Dammit! I lost it. I have no doubt that what I sensed was pure evil, but it split before I could split it..." While Dante was thinking out loud, he suddenly found his focus being drawn to what was in front of him. A striking woman in red, pointing a sword to his chest.

"....Not again..." He mutters.

"See Dan", Undyne revealed herself to have accompanied Saber, having tracked Daniel. "This is what happens when you run out on two "strong and beautiful women" without a straight answer", she said imitating Dave's tone of voice that she'd overhead. "Also, you want to escape my sight? Don't make yourself so easy to track,  especially in a snowy landscape like this", she remarked. 

"So,  who's this new stranger? Friend or a foe ready for a beatdown?", she asked as she summoned get spears.

34 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Eyeing the scuffle in a forest not too far from her current location, Homura eyes the shine of a sword.

"...What now?" She groans, deciding to come to aid.

Transforming into her Magical Girl outfit, she dashes off, her shield materializing on her left arm. She jumps in the air and lands on a sturdy tree branch, hidden just well enough for nobody to take direct notice of her, but she could clearly see through gaps in the snowy leaves.

"Who is that?" Homura asks herself, noticing Saber.

"Oh hey Sunshine! Right on time!", Undyne said greeting the raven haired girl.  "Looks like we've got two unorthodox me arrivals! This girl's with us!  Ever take history in whatever school you went to? She's Nero Claudius from Roman times. Or Saber for short! Yeah turns out that "guy" was a she,  but I don't judge! Saber, Homura. Homura,  Saber! ", Undyne said introducing the two hurriedly. 

"And I have no idea who this girl is!", the fish lady pointed at the newer arrival. 

• Thumbs Up 5

24 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"Oh hey Sunshine! Right on time!", Undyne said greeting the raven haired girl.  "Looks like we've got two unorthodox me arrivals! This girl's with us!  Ever take history in whatever school you went to? She's Nero Claudius from Roman times. Or Saber for short! Yeah turns out that "guy" was a she,  but I don't judge! Saber, Homura. Homura,  Saber! ", Undyne said introducing the two hurriedly. 

"And I have no idea who this girl is!", the fish lady pointed at the newer arrival. 

"...Did you have to blow my cover?" Homura sternly asks Undyne before falling from the tree.

She then looks at Saber.

"I have taken history class, yes. Although I was in middle school before all this. We never covered such a subject." She replies.

Homura observes Saber's attire. For someone of historic descent, she definitely doesn't look like somebody from the time period Undyne described. Rather, it's something much more familiar to her.

"Could she be another Magical Girl hidden in history? Madoka did tell me about Cleopatra and Jeanne D'Arc, but never of this Nero Claudius..." 

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Absolutely 1

21 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"...Did you have to blow my cover?" Homura sternly asks Undyne before falling from the tree.

"That was cover? I thought was just you needing a place to change,  or however Magical girls do it", Undyne joked. Though mentally,  she slapped herself for addressing Homura perhaps too quickly.

"Sorry for that" she muttered to Homura. She hated the taste of humble pie,  to say the least. It wasn't hard for Homura to catch Undyne's sense of wounded pride at that. 

21 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Homura observes Saber's attire. For someone of historic descent, she definitely doesn't look like somebody from the time period Undyne described. Rather, it's something much more familiar to her.

"Could she be another Magical Girl hidden in history? Madoka did tell me about Cleopatra and Jeanne D'Arc, but never of this Nero Claudius..." 

Undyne shrugged. Thinking more strategically this time,  she edged to whisper to Homura. "Well,  she's magical, and I'm guessing the new one pointing her sword at Dan is too! But she calls herself a heroic spirit! Also, from what I can gather! Yeah there's plenty more from across history where that came from!", she hissed. 

She continued to keep her guard and spears up against the potential assailant.

• Thumbs Up 4

8 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"That was cover? I thought was just you needing a place to change,  or however Magical girls do it", Undyne joked. Though mentally,  she slapped herself for addressing Homura perhaps too quickly.

"It happens in a flash. I don't need a place to transform. I'm not like one of those people like Superman who needs a phone booth." Homura tells Undyne.

She shakes her head, unsure why she's even dwelling on this subject.

8 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

Undyne shrugged. Thinking more strategically this time,  she edged to whisper to Homura. "Well,  she's magical, and I'm guessing the new one pointing her sword at Dan is too! But she calls herself a heroic spirit! Also, from what I can gather! Yeah there's plenty more from across history where that came from!", she hissed. 

Homura's eyebrow raises.

"I see. There's either something Madoka isn't telling me, or just another franchise that creeped onto us unexpectedly. Still, what an odd similarity to us." She says. "It's almost like our series share the same writer or something..."

She then shakes her head. Of course not. That wouldn't be possible at all.

Regardless, the idea of another "heroic spirit", especially one who's vocal about it makes Homura sick to her stomach...

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Promotion 1
  • Chuckle 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

1 hour ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"See Dan", Undyne revealed herself to have accompanied Saber, having tracked Daniel. "This is what happens when you run out on two "strong and beautiful women" without a straight answer", she said imitating Dave's tone of voice that she'd overhead. "Also, you want to escape my sight? Don't make yourself so easy to track,  especially in a snowy landscape like this", she remarked. 

"Oh...crap! My head hurts and this situation is getting worse..." Daniel mutters quietly. If he could speak up, he could stop something from happening here. He's met and seen everybody in his confrontation...

"S-Saber? That guy isn't - *CLINK!* Before he could finish, the sound of sword hitting sword echoes around them. Dante had knocked Saber's blade away swiftly by getting Rebellion in his hand in one smooth motion. Saber was surprised and impressed but was quick to recover, pointing her sword once again at him.

"Okay! I see a couple of new faces here. This blonde woman seems to have some impressive power and have I met the one-eyed fish lady before?" Saber currently thought Dante was a threat, Dante knew she was deadly but suspected that Undyne was a threat too.

"This is fun and all, but isn't anyone worried that I lost my body?" The DEUS calls out while the tension is high, I doubt anyone cared...

38 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Ah, the scowling one speaks a name I have met in the field of battle, once before. Jeanne D'Arc...." She smiles as she recalls past battles, but her sword does not move from it's position.

"So....silver haired man in red. What business do you have, approaching my Praetor so carelessly? If you mean him harm, I will be forced to cut you down!" Nero's focus returns to Dante. Although this seemed like a misunderstanding, Dante didn't seem to mind a good bracing battle.

"Heh, I admire your resolve. I've been itching for a fight." Dante replies with enthusiasm.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Absolutely 1

1 hour ago, DanJ86 said:

"Ah, the scowling one speaks a name I have met in the field of battle, once before. Jeanne D'Arc...." She smiles as she recalls past battles, but her sword does not move from it's position.

"So....silver haired man in red. What business do you have, approaching my Praetor so carelessly? If you mean him harm, I will be forced to cut you down!" Nero's focus returns to Dante. Although this seemed like a misunderstanding, Dante didn't seem to mind a good bracing battle.

"Heh, I admire your resolve. I've been itching for a fight." Dante replies with enthusiasm.

Homura simply reaches into her shield. If any harm in this scuffle results in making it near Madoka, they've got her to answer to. She grips onto the stored gun, ready to draw just in case.

"Hotheaded rogue against a righteous, dense knight. I've seen this play out enough times to know how this will end." Homura says.

Regardless lf such, it doesn't hurt to be armed and ready.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Homura's eyebrow raises.

"I see. There's either something Madoka isn't telling me, or just another franchise that creeped onto us unexpectedly. Still, what an odd similarity to us." She says. "It's almost like our series share the same writer or something..."

She then shakes her head. Of course not. That wouldn't be possible at all.

Regardless, the idea of another "heroic spirit", especially one who's vocal about it makes Homura sick to her stomach.

"Sure it isn't", Undyne replied sarcastically. Practically willed it to be with a specific bout of denial like that Sunshine.

"Anyway,  maybe she thought you'd balk at the idea that even guys are really Magical girls ".

3 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

Oh...crap! My head hurts and this situation is getting worse..." Daniel mutters quietly. If he could speak up, he could stop something from happening here. He's met and seen everybody in his confrontation...

"S-Saber? That guy isn't - *CLINK!* Before he could finish, the sound of sword hitting sword echoes around them. Dante had knocked Saber's blade away swiftly by getting Rebellion in his hand in one smooth motion. Saber was surprised and impressed but was quick to recover, pointing her sword once again at him.

"Okay! I see a couple of new faces here. This blonde woman seems to have some impressive power and have I met the one-eyed fish lady before?" Saber currently thought Dante was a threat, Dante knew she was deadly but suspected that Undyne was a threat too.

"Wait a minute! Dan.....Dante!" *Gasp*! 

Undyne facepalmed, clapping her hand against her forehead in realization. 

"The low visibility of this place! Gah!"

So....silver haired man in red. What business do you have, approaching my Praetor so carelessly? If you mean him harm, I will be forced to cut you down!" Nero's focus returns to Dante. Although this seemed like a misunderstanding, Dante didn't seem to mind a good bracing battle.

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Homura simply reaches into her shield. If any harm in this scuffle results in making it near Madoka, they've got her to answer to. She grips onto the stored gun, ready to draw just in case.

"Hotheaded rogue against a righteous, dense knight. I've seen this play out enough times to know how this will end." Homura says.

Regardless lf such, it doesn't hurt to be armed and ready.

Surprisingly out of all people to prevent a fight,  it was Undyne burst out laughing. She remembered now. She'd gotten to know Dante, one of the key cases being in TV Land. 

Spoiler

"Fuhuhuhuhu! So Dan's just meeting Dante! The official meeting of the Dan's , eh?! Hold on to your weapons there guys!", the dressed fish lady announced to everyone present. 

Spoiler

She bounded over to Dante. "I'd recognize that sword from last week's sparing session anywhere! Nearly nicked my good side!"

Spoiler

"Dan! Dave..... wherever he is,  you guys haven't met? We know each other! He's a friend from work! Well,  our multiverse line of work anyway. He was there for the Control Freak fiasco,  remember Sunshine?", she said to Homura. @Failinhearts

Undyne gave Dante a love tap of familiarity. "Got a knack of unorthodox greetings too I see!", she remarked. Any later and there would've been a scuffle that Undyne would've been all too happy to engage in. 

• Thumbs Up 6

14 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"Dan! Dave..... wherever he is,  you guys haven't met? We know each other! He's a friend from work! Well,  our multiverse line of work anyway. He was there for the Control Freak fiasco,  remember Sunshine?", she said to Homura. @Failinhearts

Undyne gave Dante a love tap of familiarity. "Got a knack of unorthodox greetings too I see!", she remarked. Any later and there would've been a scuffle that Undyne would've been all too happy to engage in. 

"Don't remind me of that..." Homura grumbles.

"And stop calling me Sunshine."

Homura releases her grip on her gun, putting her arms back to her side to assume a more lax position. Not before doing her signature hair flip, though.

fyraeizcpunfgtmvp1gj.gif

Whether she's doing that out of habit or to prove some sort of point, you make the call.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

She bounded over to Dante. "I'd recognize that sword from last week's sparing session anywhere! Nearly nicked my good side!"

Reveal hidden contents

"Dan! Dave..... wherever he is,  you guys haven't met? We know each other! He's a friend from work!".

Dante practically shuddered at the very mention of that fiasco. It wasn't his coolest moment, especially being taken out during a high speed toddler chase.

Spoiler

Dante6.png

"That was you, huh....guess I need to work on my first impressions. Although fighting allies happens more often than you'd think in my business..." Figuring everyone is friendly, he puts Rebellion onto his back holster again. Saber responds by putting away her sword which turns into rose petals that fly away.

Homura releases her grip on her gun, putting her arms back to her side to assume a more lax position. Not before doing her signature hair flip, though.

fyraeizcpunfgtmvp1gj.gif

Whether she's doing that out of habit or to prove some sort of point, you make the call.

Saber was more than happy to trust Undyne's word. The two had formed a bond pretty quickly. The Heroic Spirit then adjusts her focus to Homura.

"....Such a fascinating display. You carry yourself with pride and an air of mystery. For one so young to hold a quiet beauty such as yours is truly fascinating. The warriors here are really some special." Although she dislikes the environment, Saber continues to be impressed by the control and display the Skylanders have shown.

While things had calmed down, Daniel thought he should come clean, he was going to take his DUES off his wrist to start with. But that was becoming a problem. Try as he might. The watch wouldn't unhook from his wrist.

"Guh! Wah? What did you do? Did you glue this on?" He asks his DEUS, Dave answers with his typical display of ignorance.

"...I dunno..."

So to summarize, Dan has accidentally summoned a Heroic Spirit. The process burned a symbol on his arm, possibly destroyed his familiars body at the same time as absorbing it's consciousness. Lastly, his DEUS that you can wear like a watch, is locked in place by some unknown force.

Feeling utterly defeated, he throws himself at the feet of Undyne and Homura.

"AAAAAH! I beg for mercy! I fear I'm responsible for the sudden appearance of Ms Claudius. I don't understand how, but ever since she appeared, I've had this weird symbol on my arm and that annoying ghost that follows me around is now an annoying voice in a watch I can't get rid off!"

Spoiler

Command_Seal.jpg

*FUP!*

After finally confessing everything, he drops to the snow covered floor. Getting a face full of snow, he wasn't unconscious. Just waiting for some kind of punishment.

• Thumbs Up 6

33 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Saber was more than happy to trust Undyne's word. The two had formed a bond pretty quickly. The Heroic Spirit then adjusts her focus to Homura.

"....Such a fascinating display. You carry yourself with pride and an air of mystery. For one so young to hold a quiet beauty such as yours is truly fascinating. The warriors here are really some special." Although she dislikes the environment, Saber continues to be impressed by the control and display the Skylanders have shown.

"Young to you, perhaps. I am much older for my age." Homura says to Saber.

That is true. Considering Homura's countless loops through the same month, her real age is something that not even she can discern.

She then looks at the fallen Dan. Scoffing at this overdramatic confession, she turns to the others.

"So what do we do with him?"

• Thumbs Up 6

16 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

"Hmm? Gee...it was hard to keep track of time at that weird base of there's...dood...She gave it to me when I was given the mission of spying on....err....p-people....but I don't know when she first found it, dood."

Hero Prinny responds nervously to Maya's question while scratching the back of his head.

"P-please". The Hero Prinny looked back up to see Maya no longer giving him the evil eye.

Spoiler

tumblr_ob59zqGXCS1u2nus5o1_500.gif

She had a trembled, sad look on her face. One that hinted at signs of desperation. "If Etna gave it to you....could she have gotten it from.......Faraday?", Maya dared to hope.

Spoiler

SrqgzMS.gif

"Look. I don't know if you're lying or telling the truth.....but after Tails gets your DEUS fixed.....and if it's what I think it is...can you do us......a favor and see if your "master" might be able to help us?", she asked. She was saddened, but she'd learned not to let the guilt drag her down beyond the point of return. As she wiped away her tears, she did mentally look on the bright side of things. First potential lead on one of our long running dilemmas at least, she thought to herself. Nick'll want to hear about that if it's legit. It gave her a decent sense of hope.

• Thumbs Up 6

45 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

She then looks at the fallen Dan. Scoffing at this overdramatic confession, she turns to the others.

"So what do we do with him?"

"You idiot! Why would you confess to her?" With Daniel face down in the snow, his DEUS chooses to speak while it has the chance.

"She's more robot than the actual robots. Let's face it, if you don't have pink hair styled in pig tails, a tendency to over think things and a pathological need to kill herself for the benefit of the rest of the scum in the world, then she doesn't gave a damn!"

Shocked by it's outburst, Dan staggers to his feet and starts hitting the DEUS.

"Shut up! Shut up! Show some respect to our peers!" Despite his protects, the DEUS didn't let up.

"She seems to strut around as if she's little miss perfect, looking down on everyone. Yet what has she done? From what I understand, she wont out of her way to complete a certain mission....but failed, again and again and again..." Daniel was in a full blown panic now. He knew what was going on.

Due to the stress of the situation, he's having an emotional outburst. The outburst was being done by Dave and because he was now a DEUS, Dan didn't know how to shut him up.

"No....I-I'm sorry....he doesn't....I don't...mean it..." In total distress, he turns and runs once again. Saber was too busy talking to Dante to notice what had happened and when she turned around, he was gone....still leaving tracks though...

She had a trembled, sad look on her face. One that hinted at signs of desperation. "If Etna gave it to you....could she have gotten it from.......Faraday?", Maya dared to hope.

Reveal hidden contents

SrqgzMS.gif

"Look. I don't know if you're lying or telling the truth.....but after Tails gets your DEUS fixed.....and if it's what I think it is...can you do us......a favor and see if your "master" might be able to help us?", she asked. She was saddened, but she'd learned not to let the guilt drag her down beyond the point of return. As she wiped away her tears, she did mentally look on the bright side of things. First potential lead on one of our long running dilemmas at least, she thought to herself. Nick'll want to hear about that if it's legit. It gave her a decent sense of hope.

Meanwhile, Hero Prinny was unnerved by Maya's extreme shift in tone. He wasn't really sure how to answer her question either.

"....Fairway?....Friday?....dood? ...Master Etna is selfish and lazy and hot-headed and devious and....well...she's not totally unreasonable, if you find her memory thief, I'm sure she'd be happy to help with whatever you need, dood." He didn't know that for a fact, but if he can get them to help with his mission, than things are easier for him. Maybe they'd learn something more about this missing person while they search.

The Skylanders had already started influencing Hero Prinny. Normally, he wouldn't think twice about using somebody for his own gain, but now he was actually thinking that he might be able to help them...

• Thumbs Up 6

5 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"You idiot! Why would you confess to her?" With Daniel face down in the snow, his DEUS chooses to speak while it has the chance.

"She's more robot than the actual robots. Let's face it, if you don't have pink hair styled in pig tails, a tendency to over think things and a pathological need to kill herself for the benefit of the rest of the scum in the world, then she doesn't gave a damn!"

"Shut up! Shut up! Show some respect to our peers!" Despite his protects, the DEUS didn't let up.

"She seems to strut around as if she's little miss perfect, looking down on everyone. Yet what has she done? From what I understand, she wont out of her way to complete a certain mission....but failed, again and again and again..." Daniel was in a full blown panic now. He knew what was going on.

Due to the stress of the situation, he's having an emotional outburst. The outburst was being done by Dave and because he was now a DEUS, Dan didn't know how to shut him up.

"No....I-I'm sorry....he doesn't....I don't...mean it..." In total distress, he turns and runs once again. Saber was too busy talking to Dante to notice what had happened and when she turned around, he was gone....still leaving tracks though...

Homura's breathing goes heavy in anger. Her fists ball up.

"...He says that again. You say that again... and I'll blow that watch off, your wrist along with it!" She exclaims, her voice seething with venomous contempt.

"Sure. Fine. If it wasn't for Madoka, I wouldn't give less of a shit about any of you. I... I wouldn't." She says with a shaky voice, as if there's a hint of hesitation.

She turns away, her hair blowing in the wind.

"...." Homura says nothing, staring at the floor.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Way Past Cool 1

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"...He says that again. You say that again... and I'll blow that watch off, your wrist along with it!" She exclaims, her voice seething with venomous contempt.

"Sure. Fine. If it wasn't for Madoka, I wouldn't give less of a shit about any of you. I... I wouldn't." She says with a shaky voice, as if there's a hint of hesitation.

She turns away, her hair blowing in the wind.

"...." Homura says nothing, staring at the floor.

Saber goes after Dan, not really sure what was going on. Dante stayed behind and observed Homura. The Devil Hunter had already spoken in depth with Madoka once before. Homura was her best friend but the two seemed like total opposites of each other.

"Is that how far your dedication goes, kid? Your friend is always thinking about others, her every action is chosen with that in mind. I'm not saying that's the right way to do things. Just seems like you two are destined to go to blows when you finally have to make that one choice over the other..."

He knew nothing of the trails that magical girls need to overcome, he didn't know the full extent of what Homura had been through either. Yet he could see the conflict in Madoka's actions and he can see it again in Homura.

"In battle, hesitation could be the death of you..."

• Thumbs Up 6

16 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Saber goes after Dan, not really sure what was going on. Dante stayed behind and observed Homura. The Devil Hunter had already spoken in depth with Madoka once before. Homura was her best friend but the two seemed like total opposites of each other.

"Is that how far your dedication goes, kid? Your friend is always thinking about others, her every action is chosen with that in mind. I'm not saying that's the right way to do things. Just seems like you two are destined to go to blows when you finally have to make that one choice over the other..."

"I know that fact well. In fact, that was supposed to be our future." Homura says to Dante.

She closes her eyes. If it weren't for the unexpected afterlife abduction of Sayaka which led to her becoming a Disciple, Homura would've stripped Madoka of her powers and ruled the universe to create a utopia.

If Madoka were to gain her powers then, they were destined to become enemies.

18 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

He knew nothing of the trails that magical girls need to overcome, he didn't know the full extent of what Homura had been through either. Yet he could see the conflict in Madoka's actions and he can see it again in Homura.

"In battle, hesitation could be the death of you..."

"And that is why I don't hesitate." She says.

It is that day, Dante knew one thing about Homura.

She lies with a straight face, but with shaky hands. It's as if two people are at conflict.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Don't remind me of that..." Homura grumbles.

"And stop calling me Sunshine."

Spoiler

fyraeizcpunfgtmvp1gj.gif

"Thought it was "Transfer Student" that you didn't like", Undyne snarked, reminding Homura of a certain other justice seeking, water-wielding warrior, all too familiarly. "Nice heroic pose by the way", she remarked as she dispersed her present spears. She was regarding the hair flip. She'd seen and done that before, and she couldn't help but be intrigued by Homura of all people doing it.

Dante practically shuddered at the very mention of that fiasco. It wasn't his coolest moment, especially being taken out during a high speed toddler chase.

Reveal hidden contents

Dante6.png

"That was you, huh....guess I need to work on my first impressions. Although fighting allies happens more often than you'd think in my business..." Figuring everyone is friendly, he puts Rebellion onto his back holster again. Saber responds by putting away her sword which turns into rose petals that fly away.

"With how many times we've been turned on one another, it's par the course!",Undyne shrugged. If anything, Dante's case had been one of the more tame ones in comparison.

So to summarize, Dan has accidentally summoned a Heroic Spirit. The process burned a symbol on his arm, possibly destroyed his familiars body at the same time as absorbing it's consciousness. Lastly, his DEUS that you can wear like a watch, is locked in place by some unknown force.

Feeling utterly defeated, he throws himself at the feet of Undyne and Homura.

"AAAAAH! I beg for mercy! I fear I'm responsible for the sudden appearance of Ms Claudius. I don't understand how, but ever since she appeared, I've had this weird symbol on my arm and that annoying ghost that follows me around is now an annoying voice in a watch I can't get rid off!"

Reveal hidden contents

Command_Seal.jpg

*FUP!*

After finally confessing everything, he drops to the snow covered floor. Getting a face full of snow, he wasn't unconscious. Just waiting for some kind of punishment.

Spoiler

"Ummm, okay. Kid. I know you're new to this, but uh....are you familiar with the term: "victim of circumstance"?", Undyne asked, looking down at Dan. She was bordering on a bout of pity for hr the poor kid.

"What? Did you do a summoning ritual or anything pertaining to such?", she inquired.

1 hour ago, DanJ86 said:

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Pipe down Dave!....Wherever you are!", Undyne said angrily. She wasn't the most in tune with Homura either. But she'd been one of a few to get to know the girl and her struggles well. Undyne may have loved japes, but even she didn't go so far as to mock Homura to the that extreme.

1 hour ago, DanJ86 said:

Before Saber left to puruse Dan though, an idea came upon Undyne. "Wait a bit.....Saber! When you find him....could ask and see if...someone's speaking his mind for him? It's just a hunch, but, well his ghost friend Dave has kinda been missing a bit, for some reason. Heavens help him if that's his subconcious", she advised. She turned back to Homura and Dante.

Spoiler

"Homura!", Undyne shouted. First time in a while she'd called her by actual name. "Whoever said it was going too far, but no one on this team blows anything of anyone else's off here!", she warned. "Not if I'm around. Give the kid a break anyway. He's in something deep and dealing with it!" After that lecture though, her tone and face softened.

58 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I know that fact well. In fact, that was supposed to be our future." Homura says to Dante.

She closes her eyes. If it weren't for the unexpected afterlife abduction of Sayaka which led to her becoming a Disciple, Homura would've stripped Madoka of her powers and ruled the universe to create a utopia.

If Madoka were to gain her powers then, they were destined to become enemies.

"And yet, here you are despite what was supposed to be", Undyne spoke up. She knew Homura somewhat from the time she'd talked with Undyne, Frisk, Phoenix, Maya and Shantae about her predicament.

"And that is why I don't hesitate." She says.

It is that day, Dante knew one thing about Homura.

She lies with a straight face, but with shaky hands. It's as if two people are at conflict.

"Hesitation is one thing. At least where I come from. It's practically a necessity for life. Sometimes it can save your life", Undyne remarked. "Yeah, I'm not one to talk considering how I was back then before.....well...that day, The point is whether or not you hesitate, which voice of reason is going to win out in the end?"

If there's one thing Undyne had inferred too, it was Homura's inner conflict.

• Thumbs Up 5

Homura simpy glares at Undyne. Her purple eyes piercing Undyne's gaze.

"Hesitation. Fear. All of that. It's weak. I've lived that for far too long. It got me nowhere." She states, remembering not so fond days of red glasses and braided hair.

"What supposed to be never happened. That is a given. I said it before, and I'll say it again. It would be better off if it did."

She then looks down to the ground, staring at the snow.

• Thumbs Up 4

Back at the mines, nightfall had begun to strike as Daxter rushed around the area, finishing off random touches. Framed pictures of himself. A few stuffed metal heads' actual heads placed around the walls, and a ton of seats, decorations, private booths and more. There was even a few arcade games. By the end, it actually somewhat resembled a larger version of Daxter's original Naughty Ottsel.

latest?cb=20140504193331

There was one major addition to the bar, there was a huge trophy case that resided against one of the mine's walls, although it looked pretty empty for now, there was a TV remote inside of it. Only time would tell how much would be added to it. 

"...W-Why do I have to do all the heavy lifting!?" Daxter shouted as he scrambled around the bar, while Jak, Crash and Aku-Aku were sitting at one of the booths @NegaMetallix

"There, last touch and my home away from home is completeeeee" Daxter said, as he adjusted the massive framed picture of himself that hung above the bar. 

"Alright, now just to use this doo-hickey thing that weird candy guy gave me aaaand" Daxter said, tapping his DEUS device which then shot a notification to everyone else that the bar was now open.

Daxter finished off by walking over to a small switch next to the door of the bar, lighting up the final piece that now hung above the mine entrance...

640?cb=20170815183901

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Way Past Cool 1

Daniel had made it to the Everyday Phoning Facility. He was frantically searching through draws, shelves....everything.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150801114341

"C'mon! She seems to be stuck dwelling on something...a little bit of force could be just what she needs to push past it..." The Deus continues to speak calmly, despite the stress of the situation.

"I-I understand that. But I want to support them my own way, I'm tired of being a slave to you!"

"Puh-lease. She doesn't give a damn about anyone else. We've spoken to her on several occasions and she still looks at us as if we were dog turds she just stepped on."

Dan goes to the Phone Booth and activates it, taking him into the EPF Command Room. His argument continues.

"That's doesn't give you the right to speak to her like that. I'm tired of being controlled by my emotions, I thought things would be easier now that you lost your body, but no. It's worse! I need to find a saw or a laser or a bomb, anything...."

His energy fades once he enters the Command Room. He's been in this place mentally, once before...cursing his emotions and how easily he loses control. He sighs heavily and takes a seat by the centre table.

"....."

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, DanJ86 said:

Daniel had made it to the Everyday Phoning Facility. He was frantically searching through draws, shelves....everything.

"C'mon! She seems to be stuck dwelling on something...a little bit of force could be just what she needs to push past it..." The Deus continues to speak calmly, despite the stress of the situation.

"I-I understand that. But I want to support them my own way, I'm tired of being a slave to you!"

"Puh-lease. She doesn't give a damn about anyone else. We've spoken to her on several occasions and she still looks at us as if we were dog turds she just stepped on."

Dan goes to the Phone Booth and activates it, taking him into the EPF Command Room. His argument continues.

"That's doesn't give you the right to speak to her like that. I'm tired of being controlled by my emotions, I thought things would be easier now that you lost your body, but no. It's worse! I need to find a saw or a laser or a bomb, anything...."

His energy fades once he enters the Command Room. He's been in this place once before...cursing his emotions and how easily is loses control. He sighs heavily and takes a seat by centre table.

With the opening of an elevator, an all too familiar blue-haired girl arrives at the facility.

Sayaka notices Dan, sitting down. She tilts her head slightly, surprised to see him here.

Spoiler

4EoDh0n.jpg

"Huh. I don't really expect people to hang out here... well, outside of the Command Room." She says.

"What are you doing here?"

• Thumbs Up 5