Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"...W-Why do I have to do all the heavy lifting!?" Daxter shouted as he scrambled around the bar, while Jak, Crash and Aku-Aku were sitting at one of the booths.

"Consider it a lesson, in why it is not wise to lie, Daxter!" Aku-Aku called out.

Funnily enough, Crash had actually offered to help him, but Aku-Aku figured that the ottsel needed to learn his lesson first.

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Alright, now just to use this doo-hickey thing that weird candy guy gave me aaaand" Daxter said, tapping his DEUS device which then shot a notification to everyone else that the bar was now open.

It wasn't long before Silver, Omega, and Von Schlemmer each received a notification.

"Oh? Zis looks interesting..." the Professor muttered, while the Bits where playing around in their brand new pirate outfits. "...Vell, I could use a break. Let ze mind rest a little." Von Schlemmer then recalled the Bits, and exited his lab. While making his way down to the bar, he came across Omega, who was also heading that way.

Meanwhile, Silver had finished his smoothie, and took a moment to read the notification he'd received. "Huh, so there's a new bar opening up?" he thought aloud. "I guess it might be worth a look." As the hedgehog got up, though, he remembered that Blaze was with him. @Polkadi "Oh, right. Wanna tag along, Blaze?" he asked.

One Skylander who hadn't recieved a notification was Chi, as his DEUS was disabled while he was being repaired. Not that he was in the mood to go right now, anyway...

• Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Homura simpy glares at Undyne. Her purple eyes piercing Undyne's gaze.

"Hesitation. Fear. All of that. It's weak. I've lived that for far too long. It got me nowhere." She states, remembering not so fond days of red glasses and braided hair.

"What supposed to be never happened. That is a given. I said it before, and I'll say it again. It would be better off if it did."

She then looks down to the ground, staring at the snow.

Spoiler

"Don't think I've forgotten that", Undyne replied. She was respectful of Homura standing up to her, but she stood her ground despite the raven hair's glare. "I was one of the ones who agreed with you that Madoka shouldn't sacrifice herself remember?", she stated, folding her arms.

"We could go on and on about how better things could've been, but I don't see that fixing anything. You have my support.......unless you do anything to threatens the well being of others. Our friends. Anyone who;s not already willing to lay their lives down for it."

DW-FOorVAAADjfS.jpgSOURCE

"Then you should know. I know when to hesitate and when NOT to. I don't hesitate in protecting the weak or relatively innocent. So don't be one who jeopardizes them", she warned Homura, with a look of determination her face. " Despite it not being worth that kind of fight, trust me, no matter how much you tell yourself it'll be fine, you find that kind of method never works without too heavy a cost, Homs", she capped off.

3 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

Meanwhile, Hero Prinny was unnerved by Maya's extreme shift in tone. He wasn't really sure how to answer her question either.

"....Fairway?....Friday?....dood? ...Master Etna is selfish and lazy and hot-headed and devious and....well...she's not totally unreasonable, if you find her memory thief, I'm sure she'd be happy to help with whatever you need, dood." He didn't know that for a fact, but if he can get them to help with his mission, than things are easier for him. Maybe they'd learn something more about this missing person while they search.

The Skylanders had already started influencing Hero Prinny. Normally, he wouldn't think twice about using somebody for his own gain, but now he was actually thinking that he might be able to help them...

"Hmmm", Maya was deep in thought.

"It sounds like a good deal. Could go either way though. It's either tough enough to be true...or too good to be true", Cloud said.

"I can assure, the consequences would be appropriately grave if lies are dealt", Storm said, her eyes glowing.

"Well...we still have to hear from Tails on the mater anyway", Maya recounted. "Alright. YOu've got a deal. Besides, whether or Faraday. Kay Faraday", she repeated, urging for the Hero Prinny to get the right pronunciation. She held down her hand to his level. "You have my promises on behalf of WAAHOO and hopefully the rest of the SKylanders if they're okay with it. We'll try and help find those memories!"

Spoiler

shantae_conceptart_oTPwl.jpg

"Memory stealing?", Shantae said overhearing the talk. "I...know a certain "genie" girl who'd be adept at stealing and using memories for power........but it couldn't be her. She couldn't be back......could she?", she trailed off in thought at such.

• Thumbs Up 7

"I know a thing or two about heavy costs. Welcome to my life." Homura says.

She then transforms back into her standard attire, on account of no visible threats.

"I won't hurt the weak for no reason. It's not worth the time, or effort. But if someone, anyone dares to hurt Madoka... they answer to me."

Her angry glare begins to waver.

"...That is all." She concludes.

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Way Past Cool 1

34 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

With the opening of an elevator, an all too familiar blue-haired girl arrives at the facility.

Sayaka notices Dan, sitting down. She tilts her head slightly, surprised to see him here.

Reveal hidden contents

4EoDh0n.jpg

"Huh. I don't really expect people to hang out here... well, outside of the Command Room." She says.

"What are you doing here?"

"S-S-Sayaka?" Daniel turns his head to look at Sayaka, but only briefly.

"I always wanted to spread a little happiness. Just for a moment, let those that suffer constantly, forgot everything they worry about. But how could I possibly achieve that when I'm so damaged myself? When I was younger, I would never face my emotions...I was bullied just for existing...yet keeping all those feelings bottled up took it's toll on my mind and body. I was becoming hostile, irritable....even suicidal...I looked around for anybody that could ease this weight, holding me down. Eventually finding an interesting group that claimed I could vent my issues without the need of years in therapy. They disappeared when the deed was done and I have no idea if they intended to curse me or not. Regardless, I wasn't under extreme stress anymore. But now I'm followed by a spirit that blurts out my hidden inner feelings whenever they happen."

He stands up to face Sayaka, but keeps staring at the floor.

"I somehow, accidentally summoned a warrior from some strange advanced celestial tech. She seems like a nice person, perhaps a handful to deal with though. Ever since she arrived, my curse had changed. The spirit has now possessed this special Skylander watch you gave me when I arrived. But he still talks too much and might have upset your friend, Homura...Meanwhile this Deus wont come off now that he has possessed it. That might actually be due to the curse. I can no longer hide my emotions, no matter how destructive they can be..."

Having finished explaining what happened, the Deus speaks again.

"Sheesh, that was a snore fest. Is she still awake?"

• Thumbs Up 6

1 minute ago, DanJ86 said:

Having finished explaining what happened, the Deus speaks again.

"Sheesh, that was a snore fest. Is she still awake?"

"Shut up, watch." Sayaka says to Dan's DEUS.

After shedding her anger, Sayaka takes a deep breath, trying to let everything sink in.

"Hey, I know you feel. Emotions really got the best of me too. Anger... sadness... jealousy. Made me do some pretty stupid things in my life. My own emotions led me to die, even!" She says with a chuckle.

"Although I didn't have this ghost following me and pestering my feelings, inside, my Soul Gem was just eating at itself. All these thoughts about how horrible I am... completely collapsed on me and turned me into Oktavia."

Sayaka then points at Dave. "If you want to see someone whose emotions literally became a source of physical destruction, look no further."

She then looks up to the sky and leans back.

"And bullying? Don't get me started. When you have a whole group of Writers laughing at you, calling you a bitch and worthless. When your own creator makes you a punching bag over and over again... how do you think that feels? I had to live quite a long time with that painful thoughts. People like Sonic and the others had to really pull their weight to lift me up. They could too, of you want." She says with a smile.

Now, Sayaka decides to pay attention to the DEUS to lighten things up.

"As for that thing ticking off Homura... pretty much anything does, so I'm not surprised. Heh."

• Thumbs Up 6

Elsewhere, Voidica looked down at her Limit Gem once again. She and Lumina had opted to let Kaede and Shuichi have their moment in private, and so they were walking by themselves.

"OK, something's eating you up, I can tell," Lumina said, noticing her friend's behaviour. "What is it?"

Voidica was startled to hear Lumina; she'd almost lost herself in her own world. "O-Oh, it... it's just what Miss Kaede said. About the igloos and how they make themselves based on who lives there..."

Lumina didn't need to hear any more to understand what she was thinking. "I'm not sure how it works myself," she said, stretching her arms up above her head, "but I don't think your Limit form would last long enough for them to make any significant changes based on it." She rubbed her chin and looked up to the sky. "I mean, I could be wrong... but I would think that's the case."

Voidica sighed and sadly looked back down at the Gem. Guilt pressed down deeply on her little heart.

• Thumbs Up 7

11 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Elsewhere, Voidica looked down at her Limit Gem once again. She and Lumina had opted to let Kaede and Shuichi have their moment in private, and so they were walking by themselves.

"OK, something's eating you up, I can tell," Lumina said, noticing her friend's behaviour. "What is it?"

Voidica was startled to hear Lumina; she'd almost lost herself in her own world. "O-Oh, it... it's just what Kaede said. About the igloos and how they make themselves based on who lives there..."

Lumina didn't need to hear any more to understand what she was thinking. "I'm not sure how it works myself," she said, stretching her arms up above her head, "but I don't think your Limit form would last long enough for them to make any significant changes based on it." She rubbed her chin and looked up to the sky. "I mean, I could be wrong... but I would think that's the case."

Voidica sighed and sadly looked back down at the Gem. Guilt pressed down deeply on her little heart.

"Oh, hello you two!"

Walking towards the two Elementals is none other than Madoka.

YmFmWt8.jpg

"How nice to see you two, today! How's it been?" Madoka asks.

She then notices Voidica's sad expression. Madoka's face becomes that of concerned as a result.

"Hey... what's the matter?" She asks.

• Thumbs Up 7

"O-Oh, hello, Miss Madoka," Voidica replied, putting on as genuine a smile as she could. If she was trying to hide her feelings, she'd missed the boat by then.

"It's about this Limit form that she has," Lumina explained, waving at Madoka. "It's something that's gone all the way back to that one L.O.G. Challenge with the Heartless. For some reason, she's able to take on a form she had in the past... but I've never seen her use it before, and she doesn't ever recall having anything of the sort." She ran her fingers through her hair, still unable to completely accept this strange thing.

"What's even more confusing is that she not only becomes a Magic Elemental... but also has no idea of who we are or how she got to wherever she transforms. It's like she becomes a totally different person, one that's lost inside her!"

Voidica looked up at Madoka, Lumina's explanation causing her to drop her thin facade. "I-I thought that if I kept using this Gem in our igloo, it'd change to give us an idea of who she is. But I don't know if it'd work..." She rubbed her arm as more negative thoughts slithered through her mind. "I think that whoever she is, she hates me for s-stealing her body and making her disappear when she's not around, j-just by being me..."

• Thumbs Up 6

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"O-Oh, hello, Miss Madoka," Voidica replied, putting on as genuine a smile as she could. If she was trying to hide her feelings, she'd missed the boat by then.

"It's about this Limit form that she has," Lumina explained, waving at Madoka. "It's something that's gone all the way back to that one L.O.G. Challenge with the Heartless. For some reason, she's able to take on a form she had in the past... but I've never seen her use it before, and she doesn't ever recall having anything of the sort." She ran her fingers through her hair, still unable to completely accept this strange thing.

"What's even more confusing is that she not only becomes a Magic Elemental... but also has no idea of who we are or how she got to wherether she transforms. It's like she becomes a totally different person, one that's lost inside her!"

Voidica looked up at Madoka, Lumina's explanation causing her to drop her thin facade. "I-I thought that if I kept using this Gem in our igloo, it'd change to give us an idea of who she is. But I don't know if it'd work..." She rubbed her arm as more negative thoughts slithered through her mind. "I think that whoever she is, she hates me for s-stealing her body and making her disappear when she's not around..."

Madoka looks down. This certainly is something she's never seen before. She scratches her head.

"...You think we should try? I mean, if we are to understand and maybe come to terms with your different personas, we're gonna need to know who they are." Madoka explains.

She smiles with confidence.

"I think it's worth a shot!" She says.

• Thumbs Up 6

"R-Really?" Voidica asked, looking up at Madoka with her big eyes. Lumina smiled, and struck one of her trademark poses.

"Yeah, even if it doesn't work, it's always worth a shot!" She looked towards the igloos. Her glittery, sparkly, and shamelessly neon-lit tour bus wasn't too far away from the three.

"D-Do you want to come with us, Miss Madoka?" Voidica asked. She gave the Magical Girl a small, hopeful smile while bringing her excited hands up close to her face.

• Thumbs Up 6

2 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Alright, now just to use this doo-hickey thing that weird candy guy gave me aaaand" Daxter said, tapping his DEUS device which then shot a notification to everyone else that the bar was now open.

Necronomicon had picked up the signal from a notification and Futaba with Kotone went to check it out.

"This is the place. Ew, it's just aa old mine with gaudy decorations. And what's that suppose to be up - *gasp!* Futaba was in the middle of looking unimpressed until she stopped and gasped while looking above the entrance. It was an impressively made statue of Daxter.

"F-Futaba? What is it?" Kotone asks, looking at her in concern, but Futaba was smiling.

"Could it really be...? We've got to investigate!" She seemed worried at first but now Futaba seems energetic.

"Hey, I know you feel. Emotions really got the best of me too. Anger... sadness... jealousy. Made me do some pretty stupid things in my life. My own emotions led me to die, even!" She says with a chuckle.

"Although I didn't have this ghost following me and pestering my feelings, inside, my Soul Gem was just eating at itself. All these thoughts about how horrible I am... completely collapsed on me and turned me into Oktavia."

Sayaka then points at Dave. "If you want to see someone whose emotions literally became a source of physical destruction, look no further."

She then looks up to the sky and leans back.

"And bullying? Don't get me started. When you have a whole group of Writers laughing at you, calling you a bitch and worthless. When your own creator makes you a punching bag over and over again... how do you think that feels? I had to live quite a long time with that painful thoughts. People like Sonic and the others had to really pull their weight to lift me up. They could too, of you want." She says with a smile.

Dan rubs his eyes, trying to hide his tears.

"I-I see...I'm so sorry you had to go through that.....and....thank you..."

Without thinking, he was gently hugging Sayaka all of a sudden. The Deus remaining strangely quiet...

Back by the pond, Maya, Cloud, Shantae and Storm were busy talking with Hero Prinny, while Marine was still deep in thought. Hsein-Ko was just about back on her feet and Tron had a vice like grip on Bomberman, he was wisely using the flowers he was holding for Mikan as a shield. @Jovahexeon Ghost Trick @NegaMetallix

Mikan was the first to notice a notification from her DEUS.

She rushes over to Tron.

"T-Tron? Tron? They're hosting a V-V-Valentine's Day P-Party in the mine on the island. M-Maybe t-this c-could be our f-f-first r-real....d-d-d-d-d-d-date?"

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170817082546

Mikan sheepishly suggests an alternative plan, despite being new to this sort of thing.

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Nice Smile 1

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"R-Really?" Voidica asked, looking up at Madoka with her big eyes. Lumina smiled, and struck one of her trademark poses.

"Yeah, even if it doesn't work, it's always worth a shot!" She looked towards the igloos. Her glittery, sparkly, and shamelessly neon-lit tour bus wasn't too far away from the three.

"D-Do you want to come with us, Miss Madoka?" Voidica asked. She gave the Magical Girl a small, hopeful smile while bringing her excited hands up close to her face.

Madoka nods in agreement.

"Of course! Lead the way!" She tells Voidica.

Dan rubs his eyes, trying to hide his tears.

"I-I see...I'm so sorry you had to go through that.....and....thank you..."

Without thinking, he was gently hugging Sayaka all of a sudden. The Deus remaining strangely quiet...

Sayaka at first slightly shakes at the sudden embrace she definitely wasn't expecting.

Eventually, though, she warms up to it.

"Heh, no problem..." She smiles.

• Thumbs Up 6

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Madoka nods in agreement.

"Of course! Lead the way!" She tells Voidica.

With renewed confidence, Voidica proudly marched her way to the tour bus. Lumina giggled, and marched behind her as her loyal soldier.

It wasn't long before the three were inside Lumina's bus. As expected, the interior was largely dim, lit with ambient lava lamps that changed colours slowly. It seemed very warm and inviting, just like Lumina herself.

"Make yourself at home, Madoka!" Lumina said, deciding to make some tea to warm everyone up.

There didn't seem to be much that represented Voidica in the igloo, besides a few books and pictures near her bunk bed (she had the top). Most of the latter were of her and Lumina in a dreamy, ancient-looking city. Even Lumina looked different in those pictures, wearing a more "ancient" gown as opposed to her pop idol costume.

• Thumbs Up 6

4 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

There didn't seem to be much that represented Voidica in the igloo, besides a few books and pictures near her bunk bed (she had the top). Most of the latter were of her and Lumina in a dreamy, ancient-looking city. Even Lumina looked different in those pictures, wearing a more "ancient" gown as opposed to her pop idol costume.

Madoka looks at the picture of Voidica and Lumina together. She wipes off a bit of dust to get a better look.

"Wow, is that what you looked like back then, Lumina? I can't possibly imagine you wearing something other than what you usually wear, now!" Madoka points out.

She looks at the photo and back to Lumina's current attire. She then jumps over to another photo, this time in Lumina's area of the igloo.

Spoiler

lumina_by_spinattaxx-d7n3jcw.png

"Well, I guess I could imagine that. But it's not that different than what you currently have on." She says.

• Thumbs Up 6

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sayaka at first slightly shakes at the sudden embrace she definitely wasn't expecting.

Eventually, though, she warms up to it.

"Heh, no problem..." She smiles.

The warm embrace made it seem like everything will be alright. Though it finally hits him what he's doing and he recoils back in embarrassment.

"Ah! I-I-I-I'm sorry....I-I shouldn't have d-done that....I-I'll got out of your hair now..." His face was a bright red as he shuffles back to the elevator exit. He was about to press the button to go back up when a thought came across him. If he didn't say it, the Deus might...

"A-Are you okay here on your own? I-I don't wish to interfere with any of your plans....it's just...if you are feeling lonely, maybe we should hang out with the others?" Was he concerned about leaving Sayaka alone after what she just shared or is he asking her out on a date? The Deus might make that clear later, although it seemed to be prioritising something else.

"S-She yelled at me....that was rude..."

Daniel didn't care enough to give him a response, instead choosing to ignore him.

• Thumbs Up 7

"I know a thing or two about heavy costs. Welcome to my life." Homura says.

She then transforms back into her standard attire, on account of no visible threats.

"I won't hurt the weak for no reason. It's not worth the time, or effort. But if someone, anyone dares to hurt Madoka... they answer to me."

Her angry glare begins to waver.

"...That is all." She concludes.

With that reply from Homura, the faintest hint of a legit smile, masked in a smirk, crept onto Undyne's lips regarding Homura.

Spoiler

DW-FOorVAAADjfS.jpg

"Well no arguments there. Don't anyone mess with those you hold near and dear!", Undyne said proudly, beating her chest. "You know......back when we said we'd support you...we did mean it. I'll let you in on this Homs. I don't doubt you to do the right thing. There's a difference between saying something stupid and actually doing something stupid. You've yet to do anything overly foolish as far as I've been here. I don't doubt either, that you'll know what to do when the time comes either. Sure, you might scoff at it for now, but you've got my vouch int that", Undyne said genuinely.

"Just  uh, don't try to force fate by doing anything like flying a Gummi Ship again though", she lightly joked.

Meanwhile, back on the ice with Tron, Mikan and company.

23 hours ago, DanJ86 said:
On 3/3/2018 at 8:08 PM, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"THERE YOU ARE!!", Tron's voice sent chills down Bomberman's spine.

And there Tron Bonne was indeed.  Looming over Bomberman,  but still holding the vase and roses that she'd ended up catching after running into the flower cart, when she and Mikan had intersected paths with Sonic and Amy Rose.

"GAH! M-M-M-Ms T-T-Tron...w-would the t-t-time my b-b-bombs interrupted....b-by any chance h-have been important t-t-t-to you.....?" That expression he saw was more frightening than the one he saw when he destroyed that wall of the Pizza Parlor.

Spoiler

kut3ry4.jpg

"Really!? That's all you've got to say!?", Tron Bonne said as she had Bomberman now in her grasp. With an expression as terrifying as the one she had on, there was no telling what was going to happen to him!

"After all! You just-"

Mikan had caught up just in time for Tron to turn and hand her a vase of flowers.

"Ah! T-Tron? W-When d-did you...? T-That's a-amazing, d-d-did you a-arrange a f-fireworks d-display too?" Mikan looks around and clearly something went off around here, but by total chance, the snow on top of the trees got shaken off by the shockwave and new snow was thrown from the snowball that exploded, resulting in snow landing in the branches, making a distinguishable heart shape.

Reveal hidden contents

33f0d2d59563f42b0bf4f838806804fc.jpg

Mikan was speechless. She thought Tron arranged all of this.

Spoiler

NOTsU2m.png

"Just....followed things according to plan after all", tron said, blushing at how well things had turned out after all.

Spoiler

tron-dss.png

"Oh ho ho ho! Good eye there Mikan! Glad you like it!", Tron said, before whispering to Bomberman. Her lethal grasp had softened into a gentle one, but she still meant business.

It was enough to let Bomberman know though, that he wasn't at Death's Door anymore.

On 3/3/2018 at 8:08 PM, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"Y-you two,  you're dating aren't you?", she asked Mikan as she sank to the ground in defeat. Temporarily passing out,  prompting Mikan to worry.

"O-Oh no! H-Here, l-let me h-help you...!" Mikan rushes over to Hsein-Ko, forcing her new flowers into the hands of Bomberman, who hadn't moved since Tron arrived.

"M-Ms Ko? A-Are you okay? W-When did you l-last eat something?" In panic, she asks questions to find out why she would suddenly lose her strength like that. Having missed the shocked reaction that caused it.

*SNiff*! "Now that you mention it...a while ago", the jiangshi shuddered. She was curled up in a ball. She didn't have the heart to correct Mikan on the matter either. "Well, congrats on your new relationship", she said crying. Tears mistaken for joy as Mikan helped her up.

Spoiler

leilei-nx9.gif

"Let me guess, even though in this form I'm already half dead, bed rest? Or. I suppose me and sis could unfuse for a bit and go back to being human...ugh". Her biggest wounds still were her damaged pride, all the same.

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Chuckle 1

The warm embrace made it seem like everything will be alright. Though it finally hits him what he's doing and he recoils back in embarrassment.

"Ah! I-I-I-I'm sorry....I-I shouldn't have d-done that....I-I'll got out of your hair now..." His face was a bright red as he shuffles back to the elevator exit. He was about to press the button to go back up when a thought came across him. If he didn't say it, the Deus might...

"A-Are you okay here on your own? I-I don't wish to interfere with any of your plans....it's just...if you are feeling lonely, maybe we should hang out with the others?" Was he concerned about leaving Sayaka alone after what she just shared or is he asking her out on a date? The Deus might make that clear later, although it seemed to be prioritising something else.

"S-She yelled at me....that was rude..."

Daniel didn't care enough to give him a response, instead choosing to ignore him.

Sayaka stands up, dusting herself off.

"Sure thing. I don't mind. In fact, I was just getting ready to hang out with some people. I don't mind." She says to Dan.

She then gives a smirk, managing to hear the DEUS talk.

"Plus, somebody's gotta help you shut that watch's yap if he goes out of line again!" Sayaka adds.

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

With that reply from Homura, the faintest hint of a legit smile, masked in a smirk, crept onto Undyne's lips regarding Homura.

Reveal hidden contents

DW-FOorVAAADjfS.jpg

"Well no arguments there. Don't anyone mess with those you hold near and dear!", Undyne said proudly, beating her chest. "You know......back when we said we'd support you...we did mean it. I'll let you in on this Homs. I don't doubt you to do the right thing. There's a difference between saying something stupid and actually doing something stupid. You've yet to do anything overly foolish as far as I've been here. I don't doubt either, that you'll know what to do when the time comes either. Sure, you might scoff at it for now, but you've got my vouch int that", Undyne said genuinely.

"Just  uh, don't try to force fate by doing anything like flying a Gummi Ship again though", she lightly joked.

"I'm doing the right thing because she wants me to. Nothing more." Homura says.

She then hears that comment about flying the ship.

"Heh... don't remind me." Homura replies, actually cracking a small smile.

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Fist Bump 1

29 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Back by the pond, Maya, Cloud, Shantae and Storm were busy talking with Hero Prinny, while Marine was still deep in thought. Hsein-Ko was just about back on her feet and Tron had a vice like grip on Bomberman, he was wisely using the flowers he was holding for Mikan as a shield. @Jovahexeon Ghost Trick @NegaMetallix

Mikan was the first to notice a notification from her DEUS.

She rushes over to Tron.

"T-Tron? Tron? They're hosting a V-V-Valentine's Day P-Party in the mine on the island. M-Maybe t-this c-could be our f-f-first r-real....d-d-d-d-d-d-date?"

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170817082546

Mikan sheepishly suggests an alternative plan, despite being new to this sort of thing.

Tron looked up from her "embrace" of Bomberman to Mikan. Well, the universe seems to be staking it quite clearly considering Bomber's lucky accident, Tron thought to herself.

"Without a doubt Mikan!", she said to her new girlfriend. "Let me know if you need to make any stops or if you just prefer to go as is to the dance! Dress or uniform, I don't care!", Tron said, smiling to Mikan as she handed her back the flowers.

"Oh and thanks for holding onto those too Bomberman", she said, before turning him around to whisper to him strictly.

Spoiler

"Gotta admit. It's not every day I go from wanting to scrap a bot to wanting to reward them, but some deity's looking out for it seems", Tron remarked to Bomberman.

"Considering your bumbling actually has helped my new relationship, you'll be getting a good treat later. Now, if you could be a good wingman for tonight. Succeed and you'll be further rewarded. Fail and well..not only do I have punishment rooms, but I'm sure you're familiar with my girlfriend's famous paralyzing stare right? Might even give me inspiration for a new room of sorts. You get the picture",Tron Bonne said, patting Bomberman comfortably on the head. A show of good faith, but firm discipline still.

"I'd take the deal if I were you", Hsien-Ko whispered.

• Thumbs Up 7

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Madoka looks at the picture of Voidica and Lumina together. She wipes off a bit of dust to get a better look.

"Wow, is that what you looked like back then, Lumina? I can't possibly imagine you wearing something other than what you usually wear, now!" Madoka points out.

She looks at the photo and back to Lumina's current attire. She then jumps over to another photo, this time in Lumina's area of the igloo.

Reveal hidden contents

lumina_by_spinattaxx-d7n3jcw.png

"Well, I guess I could imagine that. But it's not that different than what you currently have on." She says.

"Yeah, eventually I decided I looked cooler performing without sleeves," Lumina said, blushing at Madoka looking at her old pictures. "Y'know, even though I perform in front of several people... there's still a part of me that gets nervous. I suppose it's a good thing we Elementals don't sweat, tee hee."

Looking over more photos, Madoka could see Lumina in different outfits. Some were of her original outfit, others seemed more experimental. Notably, the former completely lacked her distinctive eye tattoo, and a few other pictures had that side of her face covered completely.

Spoiler

tumblr_o9a8zvYEew1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

tumblr_ovtv1eKHW11ttdj8lo1_1280.png

Despite Lumina's varying appearance, however, Voidica remained the same in almost every picture. The same grey clothes, the same red hairbands... it seemed she wasn't as showy as Lumina was.

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Nice Smile 1

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Yeah, eventually I decided I looked cooler performing without sleeves," Lumina said, blushing at Madoka looking at her old pictures. "Y'know, even though I perform in front of several people... there's still a part of me that gets nervous. I suppose it's a good thing we Elementals don't sweat, tee hee."

"Wish I had that power." Madoka giggles with Lumina.

"I remember one day, in Elementary, I was in a school play. I almost froze on stage if it weren't for Sayaka and Hitomi cheering me on from backstage!"

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Looking over more photos, Madoka could see Lumina in different outfits. Some were of her original outfit, others seemed more experimental. Notably, the former completely lacked her distinctive eye tattoo, and a few other pictures had that side of her face covered completely.

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o9a8zvYEew1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

tumblr_ovtv1eKHW11ttdj8lo1_1280.png

Despite Lumina's varying appearance, however, Voidica remained the same in almost every picture. The same grey clothes, the same red hairbands... it seemed she wasn't as showy as Lumina was.

Madoka smiles seeing them together. Both in the photos and in real life.

"You two really are inseperable, you know that? Not even the flow of time could pry you apart forever! Sounds poetic..." Madoka remarks.

Indeed it was. Two souls, victims of a prewritten destiny of one losing the other, now brought back together through seemingly impossible means. A testament to their neverending bond. It's heartwarming...

...And a story all too familiar to Madoka.

• Thumbs Up 6

Voidica's cheeks turned a dark grey as Madoka pointed out their long-lasting friendship, even despite... that incident. Were it not for Jessica still owning her Magic Core, she felt that she'd forget that she was supposed to have died. She was happy that she got to meet so many more people, go to so many more places... and learn things about herself, even if a part of her wished she didn't.

"W-Well, I suppose there's no time like the present to try this," she said, holding up her Limit Gem, taking a deep breath, and shutting her eyes.

A bright flash of light filled the igloo for a brief moment, and in Voidica's place, there was that strange Elemental. She didn't seem to fully understand why she was there, but she seemed rather calm regardless.

pPea7jJ.png?1

• Thumbs Up 7

"W-Wow... so this is Voidica's other self..." Madoka says in awe, looking at the new personality that has been let loose.

Unsure of what to do, Madoka decides to just start simple.

With a small, welcoming wave, she tries to get the Elemental's attention.

"Um... hello!" She greets.

• Thumbs Up 6

The Elemental looked over to Madoka. She looked confused, but waved back at her, mimicking Madoka's movements.

"Um... hello," she replied. "...where am I? Why does everything around me keep changing?" Already, Madoka could tell her personality was different - though she seemed just as polite, she sounded more confident and sure of herself. The Elemental noticed Lumina - one of the few consistent things she remembered seeing everywhere. "Hey, there! You... um..."

"I'm Lumina," she replied, blushing. "Don't worry, I'm not doing anything to you," she explained, sitting down in a nearby chair. She had three cups of tea for everyone; she just hoped that this Elemental liked hers the same way Voidica did. "It's just that your situation's a bit... complicated."

• Thumbs Up 6

2 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"There, last touch and my home away from home is completeeeee" Daxter said, as he adjusted the massive framed picture of himself that hung above the bar. 

Taking a walk around the island to clear her ailing mind, Sally recieved the message and looked at her DEUS Watch to see what's going on.

A new establishment in the Mines? She was close by, it'd be a good time to take a looksee. Heading over to the Mine Shack and going into the underground, the young Princess found herself in the...

"Naughty Ottsel? What in the world?" Sally said as she was puzzled by this place. It... Exists, she supposed... Might as well see what the fuss was about, for Sally approached the counter.

2 hours ago, NegaMetallix said:

Meanwhile, Silver had finished his smoothie, and took a moment to read the notification he'd received. "Huh, so there's a new bar opening up?" he thought aloud. "I guess it might be worth a look." As the hedgehog got up, though, he remembered that Blaze was with him. @Polkadi "Oh, right. Wanna tag along, Blaze?" he asked.

"No, Silver..." Blaze replied, shaking her head. "I am 16. You are 14. If going by such places in my world, we are not of the right age to go to a place like that."

She looked down, trying to think. The minimum age was just for actual orders, wasn't it? That should mean that looking shouldn't be a problem...

Getting up and correcting herself, Blaze says, "Actually, it shouldn't hurt just to look at it."

• Thumbs Up 6

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

The Elemental looked over to Madoka. She looked confused, but waved back at her, mimicking Madoka's movements.

"Um... hello," she replied. "...where am I? Why does everything around me keep changing?" Already, Madoka could tell her personality was different - though she seemed just as polite, she sounded more confident and sure of herself. The Elemental noticed Lumina - one of the few consistent things she remembered seeing everywhere. "Hey, there! You... um..."

"I'm Lumina," she replied, blushing. "Don't worry, I'm not doing anything to you," she explained, sitting down in a nearby chair. She had three cups of tea for everyone; she just hoped that this Elemental liked hers the same way Voidica did. "It's just that your situation's a bit... complicated."

Madoka nods with Lumina.

"Yeah. I'm Madoka. I'm friends with you. Well... the other you." She says.

She looks up at the Elemental. What she needs to do first is try to get to know her better than just throwing this revelation at her.

"But first, um. What is your name?" Madoka asks.

• Thumbs Up 6