Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Alisa was taking a stroll around the island. Her time back has been rather uneventful. Probably due to lazy writing...

Her calmness was interrupted by a torn up shred of paper that floated by her eye sight, thanks to the wind. Feeling it was strange, she walks in the general direction the paper came from. The further she walked, the more random paper floated past, she was able to make out that they had words on them, so they must've been from a book.

She stops and as she enters the housing area. The place where all the igloos are located.

"...Is somebody doing some cleaning, recklessly?" She thinks out loud, as she starts to enter.

• Thumbs Up 6

Kirumi was wandering through the Gift Shop. She was looking through various oddities related to the spirit of the holidays. "These seem pretty tacky..." Kirumi said to herself as she grabbed a heart shaped container before quickly putting it back. She sighed as she seemed to not be able to find what she's looking for. She continued to wander the store aimless, looking for something. When the Ultimate Maid has a task in mind she always does her best to complete it.

• Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, Polkadi said:

Blaze was puzzled by this sudden change in decision, she wondered exactly what could have triggered this.

"You wanted to come here, so how come you're--?"

Attention was quickly shifted to Marine, as Blaze turned her head to her and greeted, "Oh, Marine. Hello." Unfortunately, Silver wasn't going to get her to leave too soon!

"I am indeed here, my friend Silver here invited me," she replied, waving a hand to the psychic hedgehog.

"Silver, eh?" said Marine, as the hedgehog nodded in response. "Welp, it's great to properly meet ya, mate!" the raccoon continued. She offered Silver a handshake, to which he accepted.

The psychic hedgehog still seemed a little nervous for some reason, though. After looking around very briefly, he returned his focus on Marine. "Uh... r-right. It's good to meet you too, Marine!" Silver replied.

Marine soon picked on Silver's odd behaviour, and questioned him about it. "...You okay, matey? You look like you've seen a ghost!" she noted, before quietly muttering something else, while looking around warily herself. "...Y-y-you'd b-better not've seen one..."

"Huh? N-no, it's not that! It's nothing, really!" Silver quickly replied, trying to calm Marine down. It seemed to work, as the raccoon breathed a sigh of relief. Calming down himself, Silver looked back at the entrance to the bar.

"Oooh, so THAT'S why all these Skylanders are 'ere!" said Marine, looking at the entrance herself. "...Well, what're we waiting 'ere for? Let's check this place out!" Without a second thought, she made her way to the door, and entered the bar.

"Wait a sec--!" Silver tried to call out to Marine, but it was too late. He then turned to face Blaze. "...Is she always like that?" Silver asked.

• Thumbs Up 6

5 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

Kirumi was wandering through the Gift Shop. She was looking through various oddities related to the spirit of the holidays. "These seem pretty tacky..." Kirumi said to herself as she grabbed a heart shaped container before quickly putting it back. She sighed as she seemed to not be able to find what she's looking for. She continued to wander the store aimless, looking for something. When the Ultimate Maid has a task in mind she always does her best to complete it.

Walking into the Gift Shop, two figures very familiar to Kirumi appear.

"Oh, hi Kirumi!" Kaede smiles.

Shuichi waves lightly at the maid.

"H-Hey, Kirumi..." He says nervously.

For someone Shuichi knew all his life, Shuichi is still feeling very timid near Kirumi. Probably because he's talking to her without his hat, which Kaede is still wearing.

A sight very strange to Kirumi.

• Thumbs Up 5

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Walking into the Gift Shop, two figures very familiar to Kirumi appear.

"Oh, hi Kirumi!" Kaede smiles.

Shuichi waves lightly at the maid.

"H-Hey, Kirumi..." He says nervously.

For someone Shuichi knew all his life, Shuichi is still feeling very timid near Kirumi. Probably because he's talking to her without his hat, which Kaede is still wearing.

A sight very strange to Kirumi.

"Oh hello friends I'm just looking around the place" Kirumi replied. She really wanted to address the elephant in the room in the form of Shuichi's hat on Kaede's head, however she thought would be rude to bring it up. However the duo are still good friends to her and was more than willing to open up to them. She sighed before speaking, "say do you guys wouldn't know what Taeko would like around here? Everything just seems too..." Kirumi was searching for words but being surrounded in nothing but pink hearts gave the two an idea of what she was getting at. "I just don't know what to get her. I want to show her that I value my friendship with her." Kirumi herself is bad with things like this. Even the Ultimate Maid has weaknesses.

• Thumbs Up 6

29 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

"Silver, eh?" said Marine, as the hedgehog nodded in response. "Welp, it's great to properly meet ya, mate!" the raccoon continued. She offered Silver a handshake, to which he accepted.

The psychic hedgehog still seemed a little nervous for some reason, though. After looking around very briefly, he returned his focus on Marine. "Uh... r-right. It's good to meet you too, Marine!" Silver replied.

Marine soon picked on Silver's odd behaviour, and questioned him about it. "...You okay, matey? You look like you've seen a ghost!" she noted, before quietly muttering something else, while looking around warily herself. "...Y-y-you'd b-better not've seen one..."

"Huh? N-no, it's not that! It's nothing, really!" Silver quickly replied, trying to calm Marine down. It seemed to work, as the raccoon breathed a sigh of relief. Calming down himself, Silver looked back at the entrance to the bar.

"Oooh, so THAT'S why all these Skylanders are 'ere!" said Marine, looking at the entrance herself. "...Well, what're we waiting 'ere for? Let's check this place out!" Without a second thought, she made her way to the door, and entered the bar.

"Wait a sec--!" Silver tried to call out to Marine, but it was too late. He then turned to face Blaze. "...Is she always like that?" Silver asked.

"She's an adventurous type," Blaze answers, watching the racoon go in. "For better or for worse."

The fiery feline began walking in after her, much to the bother of Silver. She stops for a moment to ask, "Aren't you coming?"

Blaze continued on into the Naughty Ottsel. Oh boy, there'd be no escaping this place!

====

Over in the EPF HQ, a wizard hat is placed onto Nicole's head, but it looked... A little too big.

"AE, does this look good on me...?" she asks, trying the adjust the hat to fit on her head. Not only did it seem far too big for Nicole's head, but it was awfully dusty too.

• Thumbs Up 6

3 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"Oh hello friends I'm just looking around the place" Kirumi replied. She really wanted to address the elephant in the room in the form of Shuichi's hat on Kaede's head, however she thought would be rude to bring it up. However the duo are still good friends to her and was more than willing to open up to them. She sighed before speaking, "say do you guys wouldn't know what Taeko would like around here? Everything just seems too..." Kirumi was searching for words but being surrounded in nothing but pink hearts gave the two an idea of what she was getting at. "I just don't know what to get her. I want to show her that I value my friendship with her." Kirumi herself is bad with things like this. Even the Ultimate Maid has weaknesses.

"Oh, Celes?" Kaede asks. "Hmmm..."

Shuichi scratches his head.

"I don't really send time with Taeko per se for me to really get a grasp on what she may like..." He explains.

He then turns to the pianist.

"Kaede, you know her more than me, right? You think you can think of something?"

Kaede closes her eyes in an attempt to think.

"I did spend more time with her. Maybe I can think of something. Let's look around..." She says.

Just now, Polkadi said:

Over in the EPF HQ, a wizard hat is placed onto Nicole's head, but it looked... A little too big.

"AE, does this look good on me...?" she asks, trying the adjust the hat to fit on her head. Not only did it seem far too big for Nicole's head, but it was awfully dusty too.

"Huh?"

Alter-Ego turns to see Nicole with a bizarre hat curiously atop of her head.

"Um, yeah... it looks fine." He replies. "What's the occasion?"

He then chuckles slightly, thinking about things more.

"I mean, this is Valentines, not Halloween! Haha!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Alisa now stands outside an igloo which appears to be the source of the chaos that spilled out, over the island. The door was left open, paper and torn up books scattered all over the floor and bookcases knocked over. A typewriter knocked over, pens smashed, just about everything seemed to be broken in some way, except for a box that was sitting on the bed, left open but empty.

She cautiously steps into the room, checking if anyone was still inside.

"H-Hello? Is anyone here?"

No response came from within. She steps back outside, concerned that she might disturb some evidence of what happened here. The name plate that was one the door, had been knocked off and landed face down in the snow. She didn't notice it, so there was no way to find out who lives here. There wasn't even any photos inside. The sign was hiding this...

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170303020300

She wasn't sure if this was an emergency or an argument that got heated...she doesn't have a DEUS either, so she couldn't call anyone. She tries to think of the best option to take...

• Thumbs Up 4

16 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Oh, Celes?" Kaede asks. "Hmmm..."

Shuichi scratches his head.

"I don't really send time with Taeko per se for me to really get a grasp on what she may like..." He explains.

He then turns to the pianist.

"Kaede, you know her more than me, right? You think you can think of something?"

Kaede closes her eyes in an attempt to think.

"I did spend more time with her. Maybe I can think of something. Let's look around..." She says.

"Alright" Kirumi said accepting her friends' aid in her quest. She continues to search through the tackiness of Valentine's Day but she's just wondering if she's overthinking things. Kirumi just can't seem to be inspired to give just anything for her best friend. The maid then sighs, "why is everything so weird today?" She shrugged as she continued to lose her thoughts. However she's also counting on Kaede and Shuichi for ideas.

• Thumbs Up 5

16 hours ago, Polkadi said:

"She's an adventurous type," Blaze answers, watching the racoon go in. "For better or for worse."

The fiery feline began walking in after her, much to the bother of Silver. She stops for a moment to ask, "Aren't you coming?"

Blaze continued on into the Naughty Ottsel. Oh boy, there'd be no escaping this place!

"W-well, uh..." Silver breathed a sigh of defeat at the realisation. He couldn't just leave now. Not with Blaze and Marine already inside.

"...Yeah, I'm coming." he replied to Blaze, as he also entered the Naughty Ottsel.

Inside the bar, Marine was already looking around the place with high amounts of energy.

"Oh, look at that! Ooo, and that too!" she blabbered on, paying little attention to the other Skylanders present.

At this point, the adventurous little raccoon was practically asking for trouble...

• Thumbs Up 5

8 hours ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"Alright" Kirumi said accepting her friends' aid in her quest. She continues to search through the tackiness of Valentine's Day but she's just wondering if she's overthinking things. Kirumi just can't seem to be inspired to give just anything for her best friend. The maid then sighs, "why is everything so weird today?" She shrugged as she continued to lose her thoughts. However she's also counting on Kaede and Shuichi for ideas.

Kaede, digging through the shelves looks at Kirumi.

"Huh? What do you mean, weird?" She asks. "I don't really see anything out of the norm."

She then looks up, remembering her new headwear.

Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kaede_Akamatsu

Spoiler

SOURCE: @DanJ86

"Well, unless you count me wearing Shuichi's hat, I guess! But I don't think that counts as everything." Kaede says.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Fist Bump 1
  • Way Past Cool 2

3 hours ago, NegaMetallix said:

Inside the bar, Marine was already looking around the place with high amounts of energy. "Oh, look at that! Ooo, and that too!" she blabbered on, paying little attention to the other Skylanders present.

At this point, the adventurous little raccoon was practically asking for trouble...

Noire and Uni stand nervously inside the Naughty Ottsel. Not being official Skylanders, they don't have a DEUS. They just happened to be passing by and noticed several other Skylanders going somewhere. Curiosity demanded that they check out what the fuss was about. It didn't really seem like the kind of place that they'd usually hang around at.

They did notice Marine arrive, though.

"Wow, after everything she's been through, that Marine still has a lot of energy. She reminds me of Rom and Ram." Uni admits while she watches Marine dart around the mine. Noire shrugs and roles her eyes. "...And Neptune."

Meanwhile, Futaba had climbed into an empty mine cart that was left in a corner.

"Hey, Hey! Kotone! Push me, push me! I'll be like the ape in that game." She seemed to be enjoying herself, but not because of anything set up by Daxter. Kotone just smiles while Futaba plays around. Not many people had arrived yet, so the Phantom Thief felt calm so far...

• Thumbs Up 5

For a second, Marine thought she heard someone talking about her. She started looking around, but then found something else that caught her interest...

31 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Meanwhile, Futaba had climbed into an empty mine cart that was left in a corner.

"Hey, Hey! Kotone! Push me, push me! I'll be like the ape in that game." She seemed to be enjoying herself, but not because of anything set up by Daxter. Kotone just smiles while Futaba plays around. Not many people had arrived yet, so the Phantom Thief felt calm so far...

"Wow! They've got mine carts in 'ere too?!" Marine noted with awe. She went over to get a closer look at the cart. "I've always wanted a go in one of these!" The raccoon had seen mine carts back in her world during an adventure with Sonic and Tails, but never had a chance to ride in one herself.

• Thumbs Up 5

16 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Huh?"

Alter-Ego turns to see Nicole with a bizarre hat curiously atop of her head.

"Um, yeah... it looks fine." He replies. "What's the occasion?"

He then chuckles slightly, thinking about things more.

"I mean, this is Valentines, not Halloween! Haha!"

"Oh, just something I'm doing," Nicole answers, adjusting her hat.

She begins placing down printed seats around the big table within the HQ, as she explains, "I've thought of a way to teach the Skylanders some tactics. It involves numbers, strategies... And a lot of meaningful choice." Next, she formed a board on the table from her nanites. There were figures of little characters, monsters and walls upon it.

Pleased with her work, Nicole concludes, "Plus, I'm sure the others would love this game!"

• Thumbs Up 6

40 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Oh, just something I'm doing," Nicole answers, adjusting her hat.

She begins placing down printed seats around the big table within the HQ, as she explains, "I've thought of a way to teach the Skylanders some tactics. It involves numbers, strategies... And a lot of meaningful choice." Next, she formed a board on the table from her nanites. There were figures of little characters, monsters and walls upon it.

Pleased with her work, Nicole concludes, "Plus, I'm sure the others would love this game!"

"A rather... unusual method of doing so... but sounds fun!" Alter-Ego says with a smile.

He leans forward, observing the little figures she made.

"Heh. They're so cute." He adds, picking one up.

One that oddly looks like him.

• Thumbs Up 6

On 3/4/2018 at 9:51 PM, Failinhearts said:

Sayaka stands up, dusting herself off.

"Sure thing. I don't mind. In fact, I was just getting ready to hang out with some people. I don't mind." She says to Dan.

She then gives a smirk, managing to hear the DEUS talk.

"Plus, somebody's gotta help you shut that watch's yap if he goes out of line again!" Sayaka adds.

"I'm doing the right thing because she wants me to. Nothing more." Homura says.

She then hears that comment about flying the ship.

"Heh... don't remind me." Homura replies, actually cracking a small smile.

Spoiler

44b4fb5165aa07b8aab490b296d37003.jpg

"Heh! Look at that, she actually smiles!", Undyne remarked. "Solemn and determined, but not dead inside! That's a good way to keep 'em on their toes! You know Homs, you'd have made a keen member of the royal guard if my kind hadn't been against humans back in the day!", she complimented the magical girl. Of course, Undyne's usual fascination with anime, got the better of her again as she mused out loud, a thought.

"Hmm, that does make me wonder what I'd be like as one of your magical girls....I guess I half know that. That Sayaka gal's got the water work powers and righteous sense of heroic justice to match. Soooo. I don't suppose you guys also have a fiery-headed, passionate, rigidly stubborn, flame-haired, and spear wielding rough member from your ranks too?", she asked. Wondering if she reminded Homura of someone else from her past exploits with her and Sayaka's old posse of magical girls.

"Cause that would mean, I'm like two awesome magical anime girls combined into one superbly awesome fish!", she exclaimed and boasted.

On 3/5/2018 at 12:15 PM, DanJ86 said:

White Bomber stares at Tron in disbelief. She wanted him to "Keep it up"? Did she have some kind of cunning plan? For now he just nervously nods, the mystery around Shade will have to wait. Tron was a force of nature before, but now that she's trying to impress Mikan, things could get worse for anyone that got in the way.

Mikan's nervous pacing stops abruptly, the shock of what Tron so easily said hitting her.

"E-E-Eh? Y-Y-You t-think I-I'm c-c-cute???" Her face flushed red and when her nerves settled, you could see she was happy.

"Hee hee hee...w-well I'd n-not l-l-like to k-keep you w-waiting w-while I g-g-get ready...c-c-could we w-walk down t-there....h-h-hand in h-h-hand?" She nervously approaches Tron and holds he hand out. She was asking if she could hold Trons hand while they headed to the mine.

She sounds like she's shivering, but I get the feeling it's from the cold like me, Tron thought to herself.

Stunning how just taking off her jacket and giving it to Bomberman to hold on for the time being, didn't take long for the locale's unpleasant cold to make her regret showing off her dress prematurely, just ti impress Mikan. So much for the rumors that love keep you warm somehow.

28dcb705d730fc8faac9692fc0e779ab--fan-ar

"S-sure!", Tron responded to Mikan, taking her hand and keeping close together with her for warmth.

"A-a-as Teisel would say. It's a f-first rate opportunity!", she shivered as they approached the mine, urging Bomberman to follow.

Maya and the others shrugged to each other. "I think they'll work out fine!", Shantae said enthusiastically.

"Much obliged!",  Storm agreed. Cloud merely nodded his head in agreement as they followed off to the mines as well in response to the DEUS notification.

Maya gave the hero Prinny a meaningful look. She'd have to wait for Tails to confirm anything or such, but for the first time, she felt a better sense of trust in the demon.

Spoiler

tumblr_o6gi5f0Oh61rxb7mmo2_250.gif

"Oh! I just remembered! Has anyone seen Teddie?", Maya asked. @Failinhearts

Spoiler

tumblr_o6gi5f0Oh61rxb7mmo4_250.gif

"He seemed a bit down in the dumps before me, Storm and Cloud went on our little V-Day Excursion to home, Midgar and Wakanda! I...uh, got him a heart-box of chocolates back from my home world. Pretty great bakery from this place called Labryinthia! Y'know, just in case he was still in need of cheering up!", she said. She patted her bag holding its contents.

"Oh did you now?", Shantae asked raising an eyebrow.

Spoiler

tumblr_o6gi5f0Oh61rxb7mmo6_250.gif

"Well yeah! I figure everyone who's longing for fun and company should get it if they deserve it! And from what Hsien-Ko told me, that last mission was a bit rough on the poor guy!", Maya explained.

On 3/1/2018 at 10:08 PM, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"Sheesh! Or maybe it's just all this cold...cold wait!" An idea bulb shone over the blue hedgehog's head!

@Polkadi "Ames! You mind waiting here for a bit? Be back in a flash!", he said zooming off.

That said, a storm of sorts was charging into the fray.

Tron meanwhile was a woman on a mission!

"Do I even want to know what kind of date those three are having!?", Tron Bonn mused, witnessing the scuffle involving Komaru, Toko, and Yuta.

Of course, swaying her attention that-a-way prompted her to run into the aforementioned flower cart!

Right as Sonic was dashing, with a wrapped present, back to meet up with Amy, only in time to see Tron slip and collide with the flower cart!

"Uh oh!", both Tron and Sonic said, noticing several contents spilling out or being tossed into the air!

Sonic darted about to catch the flowers while Tron caught a vase in which landed red, white and pink roses!

Sonic panted as he'd caught all the the remaining flowers, and opened his eyes......

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130211133345

Only to to realize he was on one knee before Amy, holding the flowers and gift to her out-stretched.

Should I even be surprised?, he thought to himself.

"Well...it's of short notice, but well, happy V-Day Amy!?", he said, a bit out of sorts, admittedly. @Polkadi

That said, he was a bit perplexed as he saw Mikan catch up with Tron.

On 2/25/2018 at 11:20 PM, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

On 2/25/2018 at 10:33 PM, Polkadi said:

Running up and grabbing one of his hands, Amy points over to the Plaza, out past the Snow Fort. "Let's go see what's over there! I can see a pet shop!"

The hedgehog was awfully enthusiastic to check out the sights, just as she was to be by Sonic's side, brushing up against him as they began to walk. She didn't want to waste any moment with Sonic on this date...

"Sounds dandy! hey! After this! I gotta show you one f those mountain peaks! See if we can catch Aurora Borealis from up there! And then the snowboarding or skiing down afterward is worth it!", Sonic complied with Amy as they traversed down the gleefully lit streets.

As promised, Amy and Sonic's "walk" had eventually led them to higher elevation. It had been plenty awkward after their paths had crossed with that flower cart incident.

They were sitting on one of the overreaches, man-made and carved into a mountain side, with an enclosure. Sonic gulped. He was still holding the flowers and present.

Sonic gulped, the northern lights were out and shining brightly, yet the longer he held off on offering AMy the gifts again, the more awkward buildup he felt was being unintentionally produced.

"So uh....back there...that was kinda crazy wasn't it, eh Amy?', he asked, chuckling, referring to the flower cart incident. Maybe I should've taken up Nicole on her offering for those small talk lesson sessions, he thought to himself.

• Thumbs Up 6

14 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"Heh! Look at that, she actually smiles!", Undyne remarked. "Solemn and determined, but not dead inside! That's a good way to keep 'em on their toes! You know Homs, you'd have made a keen member of the royal guard if my kind hadn't been against humans back in the day!", she complimented the magical girl. Of course, Undyne's usual fascination with anime, got the better of her again as she mused out loud, a thought.

"Hmm, that does make me wonder what I'd be like as one of your magical girls....I guess I half know that. That Sayaka gal's got the water work powers and righteous sense of heroic justice to match. Soooo. I don't suppose you guys also have a fiery-headed, passionate, rigidly stubborn, flame-haired, and spear wielding rough member from your ranks too?", she asked. Wondering if she reminded Homura of someone else from her past exploits with the magical girls.

"Cause that would mean, I'm like two awesome magical anime girls combined!", she exclaimed.

"That's... oddly specific but yes." Homura replies.

"You always did remind of her."

Homura's mind trails off into thoughts on Kyoko Sakura, who shares the exact same asthetics.

Meanwhile, in his igloo, Teddie is spending his time scarfing down on some chocolates sent to him.

"Mmmm! Dinensional sweets! Best Valentines ever!" He happily says with a full mouth.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Nice Smile 1

21 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"A rather... unusual method of doing so... but sounds fun!" Alter-Ego says with a smile.

He leans forward, observing the little figures she made.

"Heh. They're so cute." He adds, picking one up.

One that oddly looks like him.

Her work complimented, Nicole smiled. "Oh, you like them?"

"I was thinking of keeping things familiar," she tells AE, "So that the others can easily slip their boots into this game." There were several figures, all resembling the different Skylanders in the Academy. Nicole was very excited to have this game happen, admiring her setup.

As she looks at the work she's done, Nicole's hat proceeds to drop further onto her head, cramping her ears and covering her eyes. Bothered by it, she immediately takes it off and throws it away. "...Where did we even get this hat..." she mutters.

Maybe now was a good time to announce the game to the rest of the Academy,

• Thumbs Up 6

17 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Her work complimented, Nicole smiled. "Oh, you like them?"

"I was thinking of keeping things familiar," she tells AE, "So that the others can easily slip their boots into this game." There were several figures, all resembling the different Skylanders in the Academy. Nicole was very excited to have this game happen, admiring her setup.

As she looks at the work she's done, Nicole's hat proceeds to drop further onto her head, cramping her ears and covering her eyes. Bothered by it, she immediately takes it off and throws it away. "...Where did we even get this hat..." she mutters.

Maybe now was a good time to announce the game to the rest of the Academy,

"Maybe I'll attend this!" Alter-Ego says to Nicole.

"Sounds fun!"

He then squints closer on his figure. His eyes widen at a sudden realization with the design.

"...Is this thing sculpted to look like I'm crying?" He asks, pointing at two small round balls against his eyes.

"Oh. Wait. Those are just small dust balls."

Alter-Ego then proceeds to flick them off.

• Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

That's... oddly specific but yes." Homura replies.

"You always did remind of her."

Homura's mind trails off into thoughts on Kyoko Sakura, who shares the exact same asthetics.

"Huh. Well ain't that uncanny?", Undyne remarked. Still though,  she beamed a smile,  pleased with the results. 

"  It's funny. I can't help but see a bit of Frisk in you too! Kid's got enough determination for the rare human ability of the "Reset". Problem is, he has to die each time to activate it, and he has to leave that continuity behind".

As Undyne explained such to Homura, the magical girl could notice Undyne looking down a bit with a sense of guilt. Undyne always feared she'd likely been the cause of some of those deaths.

"He's quite upbeat for a kid who's gone through that all just got what he calls "the best ending possible". Almost like you and him are two sides of the same coin", Undyne remarked. 

"I mean, you're both determined as hell that's for sure! And with..... some secrets. Yours I get,  but he has nightmares.  Something about,  a Genocide avenue or route.  No idea what happened whenever. Kid doesn't flinch often,  but that makes him for some reason. And then there's that girl...Chara, sans called her", Undyne said. 

Huh,  speaking of sans, @Emperor Robrainiac Homs also had a defeatist attitude similar to that lazy bones skeleton.  Best not to let her know if that's ever going to be helped,  Undyne thought to herself.

She sweatdropped at the course of the conversation. 

• Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

Maya gave the hero Prinny a meaningful look. She'd have to wait for Tails to confirm anything or such, but for the first time, she felt a better sense of trust in the demon.

Hero Prinny watches the group leave. His "borrowed" DEUS worked on a different frequency. If it was still working, he wouldn't have gotten the notification anyway. Regardless, he couldn't be sure if he made the right move and that DEUS was his only method of updating Etna and opening portals freely. He couldn't possibly ask the Skylanders to find Etna. She's technically an enemy of these people...

"Guess all I can do now is wonder around, aimlessly, dood."

He walks in the opposite direction with no location set.

"S-sure!", Tron responded to Mikan, taking her hand and keeping close together with her for warmth.

"A-a-as Teisel would say. It's a f-first rate opportunity!", she shivered as they approached the mine, urging Bomberman to follow.

Mikan walks side by side, hand in hand with Tron. The cold wasn't really bothering her. If anything, the heat from her blushing face kept her at a reasonable temperature. She didn't know what to expect at this party and she didn't know what to say in this situation.

Bomberman felt the same but for a totally different reason. He'd suddenly been roped into being some kind of bus boy for Tron. It hadn't hit the White Bomber yet, but he'd had some seriously heavy hits in the missions he joined in on. His health bar must've been less than half right now. He might need some maintenance when this is all over. The power ups he usually uses to repair any damage he sustains, don't seem to appear on this planet.

• Thumbs Up 6

27 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"Huh. Well ain't that uncanny?", Undyne remarked. Still though,  she beamed a smile,  pleased with the results. 

"  It's funny. I can't help but see a bit of Frisk in you too! Kid's got enough determination for the rare human ability of the "Reset". Problem is, he has to die each time to activate it, and he has to leave that continuity behind".

As Undyne explained such to Homura, the magical girl could notice Undyne looking down a bit with a sense of guilt. Undyne always feared she'd likely been the cause of some of those deaths.

"He's quite upbeat for a kid who's gone through that all just got what he calls "the best ending possible". Almost like you and him are two sides of the same coin", Undyne remarked. 

"I mean, you're both determined as hell that's for sure! And with..... some secrets. Yours I get,  but he has nightmares.  Something about,  a Genocide avenue or route.  No idea what happened whenever. Kid doesn't flinch often,  but that makes him for some reason. And then there's that girl...Chara, sans called her", Undyne said. 

"Lucky him, to get the ending he wants." Homura says to Undyne.

Needless to say, Homura's mission isn't exactly through yet. That much Undyne knows.

"I'm still waiting. Still fighting."

Just as Undyne suspects, despite this, Homura is still fighting onwards to achieve what she wants.

• Thumbs Up 6

8 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Hero Prinny watches the group leave. His "borrowed" DEUS worked on a different frequency. If it was still working, he wouldn't have gotten the notification anyway. Regardless, he couldn't be sure if he made the right move and that DEUS was his only method of updating Etna and opening portals freely. He couldn't possibly ask the Skylanders to find Etna. She's technically an enemy of these people...

"Guess all I can do now is wonder around, aimlessly, dood."

He walks in the opposite direction with no location set.

"Wait wuh!? Umm, you know "dude"", Maya quipped. She'd down a double take upon hearing the Prinny supposedly having to isolate himself.

"Not the partying type I take it?", Cloud asking, raising an eyebrow. He himself wasn't either particularly, but if the company was good enough, he'd suffice.

Spoiler

tumblr_o7j4a8uNbE1qa94xto1_500.gif

"I don't know if it's what peg legged penguins like you prefer, but I'd say whatever's going down in the mines sounds more interesting then, well "wondering aimlessly and alone. isn't that what you got into a snowball in the first place?", Maya questioned.

12 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Mikan walks side by side, hand in hand with Tron. The cold wasn't really bothering her. If anything, the heat from her blushing face kept her at a reasonable temperature. She didn't know what to expect at this party and she didn't know what to say in this situation.

Bomberman felt the same but for a totally different reason. He'd suddenly been roped into being some kind of bus boy for Tron. It hadn't hit the White Bomber yet, but he'd had some seriously heavy hits in the missions he joined in on. His health bar must've been less than half right now. He might need some maintenance when this is all over. The power ups he usually uses to repair any damage he sustains, don't seem to appear on this planet.

As the mines came in sight, Tron Bonne breathed a heavy sigh of relief at the warmth.

Hsien-Ko meanwhile, couldn't help but notice Bomberman's condition. She felt sorry for the bombing bot. "Pst!", she bent down to whisper to him at the entrance to the mines.

"Hey look Bomberman! Bonne might come off as bitter at times......she kinda is. AHEM! But, she always sticks by her word! She's nervous too! She'll have her attention mainly on Tsumiki anyway! So, while they're having a good time, I'm sure her reward for you will include a tune-up!"

She rolled up her sleeves.

Spoiler

hsienko-ultimate-mvc3-full-victory.png

"So! Before that, how about you have a good bombastic time of relaxation whenver you can! It is a party after all!", she said, hoping to rouse his spirits. "And don't worry! With my special hearing, I can tune in and let you know when Bonne's calling for you if you can't hear over any booming music!", the jiangshi reassured the bot.

• Thumbs Up 5

As promised, Amy and Sonic's "walk" had eventually led them to higher elevation. It had been plenty awkward after their paths had crossed with that flower cart incident.

They were sitting on one of the overreaches, man-made and carved into a mountain side, with an enclosure. Sonic gulped. He was still holding the flowers and present.

Sonic gulped, the northern lights were out and shining brightly, yet the longer he held off on offering AMy the gifts again, the more awkward buildup he felt was being unintentionally produced.

"So uh....back there...that was kinda crazy wasn't it, eh Amy?', he asked, chuckling, referring to the flower cart incident. Maybe I should've taken up Nicole on her offering for those small talk lesson sessions, he thought to himself.

With a smile, Amy only rolled her eyes in response, as she answers, "With you, everything's kinda crazy."

The hedgehog looks out to the northern lights, admiring this view. "Aurora Borealis looks so pretty in all this snow!" she comments as she continues to stare. Was Sonic going to make his move with Amy distracted by the view...?

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

"Maybe I'll attend this!" Alter-Ego says to Nicole.

"Sounds fun!"

He then squints closer on his figure. His eyes widen at a sudden realization with the design.

"...Is this thing sculpted to look like I'm crying?" He asks, pointing at two small round balls against his eyes.

"Oh. Wait. Those are just small dust balls."

Alter-Ego then proceeds to flick them off.

Alter-Ego would join too? This had surprised Nicole, but she was quite happy that a friend had already decided to join her.

"I'll go make the announcement," she says, preparing to use the speakers around the island to give out the news.

"Attention, all Skylanders! A special tabletop game session is being held in the HQ. This game is one of adventure and co-operation, and you should hopefully learn some valuable new tricks too! Please, do come play."

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Nice Smile 1

11 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

With a smile, Amy only rolled her eyes in response, as she answers, "With you, everything's kinda crazy."

Sonic chuckled back. "Well,  anyone who knows me well enough knows that I don't do boring!"

11 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

The hedgehog looks out to the northern lights, admiring this view. "Aurora Borealis looks so pretty in all this snow!" she comments as she continues to stare. Was Sonic going to make his move with Amy distracted by the view...?

" It sure is. Especially this time of the year,  on this time of day,  in some country land freezing enough for it to be like the north pole.... localized right before our very eyes", Sonic said inching in with each phrase. It was time to do or die .

"Ahem!" He exclaimed with a fake cough.  "Y'know! Tails would always go on about the northern lights being some sulfuric scientific heat waves or something that color the sky! And well,  speaking of heat!", he said as he held up the flowers and the present from earlier. 

Seems he'd gotten Amy something special after all. 

• Thumbs Up 6