Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Swimming past the obstacle of the pool, where the piranhas have been hopelessly biting at her, Nicole climbs out of the pool. She looks down at herself, to find her dress horribly ripped. Frowning, she rebuilds her dress from her nanites. "I'm sorry to say you will not be getting any piece of me, fishes." she says, brushing off anything on her that was wet.

Going to the last obstacle, she looks at the delicious donuts... Only to be disinterested. "I'm not exactly something with an appetite, you know," Nicole tells Hina.

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"That's why there's an equally nice prize for robots. Free repairs and oil for a year. You guys get to resist that!" Hina added onto the challenge.

Nicole shakes her head. "Also not necessary for me."

Meanwhile, Orisa was still stuck on the first obstacle! "I cannot traverse this!" she states, still at the start. She looks longingly at the rest of the course. There was no way she'd finish this...

• Thumbs Up 4

Pixels landed from the log wet, and out of breath. There were a few close calls, but one Piranha had bitten him on his tial.

"Ow... Ow... ow..." Pixels muttered, pulling the flesh eating fish off, " That was close... I can't believe I almost fell in there." 

"GETEMOFFGETEMOFFGETEMOFFGETEMOFF!" Robrainiac shrieked as he ran out of the water, covered in bloodthirsty fish.

Behind him was Katii, hastily munching on the piranhas that bit her before heading off to the next part of the course,

"Come on, Come on, come on," Katii said through a bite, "Gotta get myself full before the doughnuts! Yech... bony..."

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Polkadi said:

Nicole shakes her head. "Also not necessary for me."

Suddenly however, before Nicole could escape the course, another platform rose up with another prize. The grand prize that had to be resisted in fact...

A punching bag designed exactly like Herbert P. Bear. In perfect condition and ready to be pummelled. This one was specially outfitted so he had multiple stages, first he would be egotistical and mocking, but as he got attacked, he lost his ego and tried to bargain for the punching to stop. 

"I thought some of you would like a little stress relieve after what he did to us all" Hina said with a smile.

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I guess the training course was specifically built to match you then?" Nagito said with a hint of snark. Unfortunately for Homura, several skylanders saw her blunder and were now giggling at the total irony. 

"Huh, I could've swore I forgot something on the course..." Hina said, thinking to herself. As she said this, suddenly two tennis ball machines popped out of the ground, shooting powerful tennis balls towards the rock wall. "Oh right, that was it!" Hina said, happy with herself for remembering.

Homura, doing her very best to surpress a blush of embarassment ignores Nagito, climbing back up again, shifting from area to area swiftly, trying to avoid the tennis ball aside from simply scaling the wall in one straight line.

Teddie, however wasn't so lucky. "Ow! Ow! Owwwwchies! This hurts beary much!" He shouts in pain, not seeming to escape the tennis ball's path at all.

• Thumbs Up 4

Centipeedle made her way to the rock wall, unfortunately for the corrupted gem she couldn't get a grip on the rockwall, it was slippery and she wasn't a good jumper.

"REGARAR!" She screeched as if to say to the other members hurry up and help me!

"I'm coming Centipeetle!" Mog called out she got a plastic thing put over her leg so water wouldn't get into her stitched up wound.  

"Slow down kid or you'll end up like Ray!" Mia called out as Mog hopped her way across on the log.

• Thumbs Up 4

As Star and Ibuki raced across the log in an attempt to beat the other, Jessica slowly made her way across the log with little incident, followed by most of her friends. Poor Ivorn and Magearna nearly lost their balance a few times, but managed to keep themselves from falling. Voidica looked at Robinson and Shade, and asked Hina a question.

"M-Miss Hina, does flying count as a power? It's just that Mister Shade doesn't have legs, so... how else can he cross the log?"

"Implying I intend to play fair, hrm?" Shade whispered in her ear with slimy contempt.

• Thumbs Up 4

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly however, before Nicole could escape the course, another platform rose up with another prize. The grand prize that had to be resisted in fact...

A punching bag designed exactly like Herbert P. Bear. In perfect condition and ready to be pummelled. This one was specially outfitted so he had multiple stages, first he would be egotistical and mocking, but as he got attacked, he lost his ego and tried to bargain for the punching to stop. 

"I thought some of you would like a little stress relieve after what he did to us all" Hina said with a smile.

Nicole rolls her eyes. "How desperate are you to make this work?" she asks. "I mean, sure, he caused me to die an unknown amount of times... But really?" She walked over to the punching bag and inspects it...

"It would make for a great punching bag for general use in the gym. Why was this hidden from us until now?"

• Thumbs Up 5

"Well, time for me to prove myself!" Mia smiled. She hopped on the log and quickly followed Mog, she did well too cause had she been a second slower poor Mog would have wound up just like Ray. She grabs the cat by the hand and pulls her up. 

"Got ya! Now be careful, Hina's bringing out the big guns." Mia points to the tennis ball guns. Immediately Mog recoils and begins to cry. "I don't wanna do this!"

Flame and Saffron quickly hop on the log followed by Ayna.

"Hang on Mog I'm coming, you pick up Centi and go on ahead Mia." Ayna tells Mia. Mia does as she's told and picks up Centi and tries to make her way through the Rock wall, dodging the tennis balls. "Don't use your acid, I don't wanna get punished for helping you O.K." Mia tells the gem bug.

"At least the fish are robots!" Saffron nervously giggled trying to maintain balance. Both bee and dragon see Ember, Shademon and a bitten Ray still waiting. 

"Come on you bozos, it's fun what are you waiting for?!" Flame calls out.

"Me." Sarge answers ready to go. "Focus on what you're doing and quit horsing around Flame."

• Thumbs Up 3

Eventually, Silver made it to the end of the log, albeit clearly shaken. "I... I made it? Phew..." he sighed in relief... before gazing upon the rock wall. "Oh..." Silver muttered, as he began to climb the wall. Chi, having successfully crossed the log too, also started climbing. "Well, this isn't too ba--d'oh!" he said, while being interrupted by the incoming tennis balls. Holding on as best he could, Chi looked for the most ideal path, albeit without his scanner. "Uh... there!" He proceeded to climb up further, overtaking Silver in the process. Unfortunately, the poor hedgehog was constantly getting hit in the back of the head by tennis balls.

BONK! "Ow!"

BONK! "OW!

BONK! "Oh, come on!"

5 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Meanwhile, Orisa was still stuck on the first obstacle! "I cannot traverse this!" she states, still at the start. She looks longingly at the rest of the course. There was no way she'd finish this...

Omega, also still at the first obstacle, was inclined to agree. "THIS LOG DOES NOT SEEM STURDY ENOUGH TO CARRY MY WEIGHT!" he shouted, clearly annoyed.

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

As Star and Ibuki raced across the log in an attempt to beat the other, Jessica slowly made her way across the log with little incident, followed by most of her friends. Poor Ivorn and Magearna nearly lost their balance a few times, but managed to keep themselves from falling. Voidica looked at Robinson and Shade, and asked Hina a question.

"M-Miss Hina, does flying count as a power? It's just that Mister Shade doesn't have legs, so... how else can he cross the log?"

"Implying I intend to play fair, hrm?" Shade whispered in her ear with slimy contempt.

"Oh, don't you worry. A friend of ours knows someone who solved that issue..." Hina said with a sly smile. 

Suddenly, a massive scratching sound was heard as Sonia dragged in a small mech suit that was fitted for Shade. It didn't give him any weapons or such, but did give him a small body to operate with.

latest?cb=20170818120327

"Soda has concluded his work on this robotic human! Do I still have to run the course since I dragged this here?!" Sonia asked, wiping sweat from her forehead as she said this.

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole rolls her eyes. "How desperate are you to make this work?" she asks. "I mean, sure, he caused me to die an unknown amount of times... But really?" She walked over to the punching bag and inspects it...

"It would make for a great punching bag for general use in the gym. Why was this hidden from us until now?"

"I mean I don't know Nicole. Dying millions upon millions of times must make you have some anger. I mean he basically did to Alter Ego what Eggman did to Sally as well. I just thought some people would want to get rid of some stress, especially since Gary told Future Foundation you died like 29 million times..." Hina said. 

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

Eventually, Silver made it to the end of the log, albeit clearly shaken. "I... I made it? Phew..." he sighed in relief... before gazing upon the rock wall. "Oh..." Silver muttered, as he began to climb the wall. Chi, having successfully crossed the log too, also started climbing. "Well, this isn't too ba--d'oh!" he said, while being interrupted by the incoming tennis balls. Holding on as best he could, Chi looked for the most ideal path, albeit without his scanner. "Uh... there!" He proceeded to climb up further, overtaking Silver in the process. Unfortunately, the poor hedgehog was constantly getting hit in the back of the head by tennis balls.

BONK! "Ow!"

BONK! "OW!

BONK! "Oh, come on!"

Omega, also still at the first obstacle, was inclined to agree. "THIS LOG DOES NOT SEEM STURDY ENOUGH TO CARRY MY WEIGHT!" he shouted, clearly annoyed.

"It's reinforced wood, you should both be fine!" Hina shouted back.

• Thumbs Up 6

Kyubey, already on the final part of the course struts over to the donut box. "Piece of cake! Piece of cake! I-"

His eyes widen, his lips smacking. Sonic, Sayaka and Kaede manage to catch up to Kyubey, who's captivated by the donuts.

"Come on, Kyubey. It's just donuts. You can get them after this is over." Sonic tells him.

Sayaka nods. "Yeah! I mean, I'm not even that hungry!"

To Kyubey however, those words are as good as incomprehensible jargen. To him, it's just him and the box. "Jelly... filling..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Alright... The rock climbing wall." Katii said, "Who's going first.

"Call it!" Robrainiac said as he dashed towards the wall and began to crawl his way up it. "Ha! Childs play! This should be in a children's playground! Mwahahaha- AAAACCKK!!"

Robrainiac's moment of glory was cut short as he was pelted with a shower of Tennis Balls.

"I CALL BULL!" Robrainiac screamed, "THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SHOOTING AT ME DAMMIT! IF I SURVIVE, I'M SUING!"

"This... is a little overboard, I gotta admit." Pixels scratched his head. "How'd this get approved?"

"Does it matter?" Katii said as she got herself ready to climb, "Hopefully this helps us ignore pain later on."

• Thumbs Up 5

"I mean I don't know Nicole. Dying millions upon millions of times must make you have some anger. I mean he basically did to Alter Ego what Eggman did to Sally as well. I just thought some people would want to get rid of some stress, especially since Gary told Future Foundation you died like 29 million times..." Hina said. 

Nicole rubs her chin, circling around the punching bag. "I do not have stress built up currently. And there are other ways to deal with threats, mainly detaining them."

She scans the punching bag, looking inside. "You put computer parts inside a punching bag?" she asks quizzically.

Even though she tries to act as if she had no interest, it was obvious Nicole had at least a shred of interest in this polar bear bag.

• Thumbs Up 4

Mia miraculously managed to make it to the pool after dodging so many tennis balls and nearly falling into the pool below twice while carrying Centi.After seeing the pool full of nothing but hungry fish Centi panicked and knocked herself and Mia into the pool.  Both members began screaming as Centi sank like the stone and Mia had the fish bite her legs forcing her to leave Centi behind.

She leapt out of the water and collapsed fully ignoring the donuts. "Damn, fish." She muttered clutching both legs in the fetal position.

Mog and Ayna were the next to cross the rock wall with Ayna doing the brunt of the work. Flame and Saffron soon followed. But more pain was soon to come as the two goofs were pelted with Tennis Balls trying to make their way to the pool.

Sgt. Fenix made his way across the log with Ember, Shademon and Ray following his lead. Ray looked down staring angrily at the fish. 

• Thumbs Up 3

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Oh, don't you worry. A friend of ours knows someone who solved that issue..." Hina said with a sly smile. 

Suddenly, a massive scratching sound was heard as Sonia dragged in a small mech suit that was fitted for Shade. It didn't give him any weapons or such, but did give him a small body to operate with.

latest?cb=20170818120327

"Soda has concluded his work on this robotic human! Do I still have to run the course since I dragged this here?!" Sonia asked, wiping sweat from her forehead as she said this.

Shade sniggered. "Hah! I don't have to do any actual exercise, AND I get a sweet robot armour! So long, suckers!" he taunted as he ran across the log... unfortunately, his balance was nowhere near as good as the others', and he shrieked as he fell into the water. Robinson, sighing, hopped across the log with his little legs with no problems. He was only so big, after all.

Star and Ibuki, meanwhile, were falling down constantly as they grabbed onto rocks that immediately retracted. Just as often as they fell, though, they would get back up to try again.

"Ibuki may not be the Ultimate Gymnast, but she can beat you in an obstacle course race!" Ibuki taunted as she climbed higher and higher, only to misplace her footing and fall down.

Star scoffed. "Next to something like the Forest of Certain Death? This is nooooo proble-OW, OW, OOOOOOWWW!" Star decided to go slower, only she got hit by the tennis balls in several places.

Voidica trembled as she climbed higher with Lumina's help. The Elementals were nowhere near as tall as the others, but still, they tried. Robinson, however, was even smaller, and had no arms to climb with! He could only stare at the wall, while staring at his wings.

"We feel your pain, Robinson," Ivorn sighed, sitting down in defeat at the wall. Magearna at least gave it a shot... but her body was clearly not designed to climb rocky walls. The lack of hands and knees proved that much.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole rubs her chin, circling around the punching bag. "I do not have stress built up currently. And there are other ways to deal with threats, mainly detaining them."

She scans the punching bag, looking inside. "You put computer parts inside a punching bag?" she asks quizzically.

Even though she tries to act as if she had no interest, it was obvious Nicole had at least a shred of interest in this polar bear bag.

Hina nodded. "Of course, I wanna make sure there was some good stuff here! Why just a boring old boxing bag when we could have one that reacts to stuff!?" Hina shouted over to Nicole. 

Meanwhile, Yuta and Shuichi moved onto their next activity...dodgeball. "Alright you two, it's very simple! These robots are going to fire tons and tons of dodgeballs at you, you just got to avoid them!" Hina shouted. 

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Meanwhile, Yuta and Shuichi moved onto their next activity...dodgeball. "Alright you two, it's very simple! These robots are going to fire tons and tons of dodgeballs at you, you just got to avoid them!" Hina shouted. 

Shuichi looks at the robots, their turret hands loaded with so many dodgeballs and seemingly on the setting that shoots the balls out at maximum speed. "T-That sounds easier said than done!" He grips tightly onto his helmet, anxious, his heart beating at a speed he never thought he could muster.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"It's reinforced wood, you should both be fine!" Hina shouted back.

"SHOULD? THAT IMPLIES YOU DID NOT TEST THEM BEFOREHAND!" Omega replied, crossing his arms. "I ONLY DEAL IN ABSOLUTES!"

Meanwhile, Chi had just finished the rock-wall climb, heading back down to the bottom for the next obstacle. "Oh, that's right. More fish..." he recalled, before Silver caught up. Both of them weren't looking forward to this one, though for different reasons. Silver, however, was sure of one thing. "Well, at least I've had swimming practice before!" he said nervously, recalling some events he'd participated in back on his world. After taking a second to rest, the two entered the piranha-infested pool. Silver was actually doing pretty well, while Chi... was walking under the water, unable to swim without his jetpack.

As the two approached the end, Silver reached for the edge of the poolside. "Aaaand... done!" he thought, exiting the pool. It took him a second before realising that a couple piranhas had attached themselves to Silver's tail and back spines. "OUCH! H-HEY, GET OFF!" he yelled, spinning around in a circle to try and grab them. Soon, Chi managed to get out of the pool too... covered in piranhas. "Well, rules are rules..." he said, picking them off one-by-one.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Captain Metallix said:

"SHOULD? THAT IMPLIES YOU DID NOT TEST THEM BEFOREHAND!" Omega replied, crossing his arms. "I ONLY DEAL IN ABSOLUTES!"

"Aw, guess I went and convinced Future Foundation you needed that heavy missile upgrade and boat-loads of ammo for it for nothing, and there it was sitting at the end of the course waiting for his beloved destruction-loving robot. Too bad, guess we'll just have to recycle it into things like games, TVs, and things that don't cause destruction..." Hina said, pondering to herself. 

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi looks at the robots, their turret hands loaded with so many dodgeballs and seemingly on the setting that shoots the balls out at maximum speed. "T-That sounds easier said than done!" He grips tightly onto his helmet, anxious, his heart beating at a speed he never thought he could muster.

"READYSETGO" Hina shouted, as the robots began shooting dodgeballs at immense speeds. "OH CRAP OH CRAP OH CRAP" Yuta screamed as he quickly dodged and rolled into Shuichi, tripping both of them over. 

Meanwhile, Nightwing was sitting at the end of the course, quietly flipping his Escrima sticks. "That's what happens when you're a trained acrobat folks". Nightwing said with a sly wink. Sayaka on the other hand....

latest?cb=20170521222322

"GET THESE THINGS OFF MEEEEEEEE" Sayaka screamed as she finished the pool section, having several of the fish latching onto her and biting her. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"O.K. Mog we're on the final stretch, keep the fish away from me as I swim O.K.?" Ayna panted. 

"But what about Centi!" Mog pointed down at the bottom of the pool seeing the stranded Centipeetle chase off some of the fish. 

"Marcus will help her, let's go!" Ayna dives in with Mog on her back, she then swims as fast as she can as Mog keeps the hungry fish away from Ayna as best she can.

By then Flame and Saffron reach the pool. "Go Ayna and Mog! Show those fish who's boss!" Saffron cheers.

As for Sgt. Fenix and the rest of delta... well... Ray fell into the water again only after getting socked in the eye by a tennis ball, Ember then panicked before dragging Shademon with her down into the water and because of Sarge's size he was an easy target for a good pelting. Out of the four Sarge was the only one who made to the pool.

• Thumbs Up 2

Jessica managed to reach the pool. Looking down at it, she looked around herself before slowly unzipping her hoodie. Before she took it off, however, Lumina and Voidica raced by.

"Never mind that, Jess, just go!" Lumina shouted as she dived into the water and started swimming. Poor Voidica was very afraid to jump in; the piranhas looked scary. Nonetheless, she did so, even as the spooky fish prompted her to swim even faster. Star and Ibuki weren't too far behind as they finally got over the rocky wall and raced each other to the pool's end.

Jessica, however, was dead last of her group, as she sank, flailed, and felt several painful bites across her body, screaming, "OW OW AHGH HEELP OW OUCH OW I'LL KILL YOU HINA OW OW OUCH OW ARGH!"

Shade, meanwhile, pulled several fish off his mech as he started to do the rock climbing segment. The balls bounced off the metal, and Shade blew a raspberry (despite having neither a tongue nor a mouth) at the two metal Skylanders and the small robin bird, who sat there, faced with a literally unsurmountable (under these conditions) wall.

• Thumbs Up 4

Shuichi ducks, simply covering himself as he is pelted by dodgeballs.

Kaede, back from finishing her course simply looks at the scene unfold, her face full of concern. "Shuichi..." She sighs, seeing the boy shaking in his metaphorical boots.

• Thumbs Up 3

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Hina nodded. "Of course, I wanna make sure there was some good stuff here! Why just a boring old boxing bag when we could have one that reacts to stuff!?" Hina shouted over to Nicole. 

"I see," Nicole replies. She stares at the punching bag, fascinated, reaching out a hand to touch it.

Pulling her hand back after a short pause, Nicole sighs, explaining, "To be honest, Hina, I am not angry he killed me so many times. But more... Scared. Frightened of him. Worried that he has these capabilities." She starts to walk away, shaking her head. "It's not something for me... But it'll make a useful punching bag for the gym."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Aw, guess I went and convinced Future Foundation you needed that heavy missile upgrade and boat-loads of ammo for it for nothing, and there it was sitting at the end of the course waiting for his beloved destruction-loving robot. Too bad, guess we'll just have to recycle it into things like games, TVs, and things that don't cause destruction..." Hina said, pondering to herself.

Upon hearing this, one of Omega's optics seemed to... twitch. "MOVE ASIDE! THAT UPGRADE IS MINE!" he shouted, immediately running across the log like it was nothing! He then reached the wall, and stormed up it with barely any for the dodgeballs or other Skylanders in his way. "OUT OF THE WAY, MEATBAGS!" When he reached the top, rather than jump to the bottom, Omega decided to jump straight onto the piranha pool instead! "GERONIMO!" he shouted with glee, causing a major splash.

On the other side of the pool, the wave created from Omega's impact managed to soak Silver and Chi, though also seemed to wash most of the piranhas off of them.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 2

"OW! THESE AREN'T SOFT!" Pixels cried out as a ball smacked his forehead, "WHY ISN'T DODGEBALL BANNED?! IT'S A CRUEL AND UNUSUAL GAME!"

"HAHAHA!" Robrainia laughed maniacally as he grabbed some balls and tossed them back at the robots "Foolish robots! Your dodgeballs are useless against my titanium armor! Give up! Your efforts are all in vai-"

SMACK!

Unfortunately, as Robrainiac was flapping his mouth, he was shut up when a ball hit him in the face.

"...Oh..." Robrainiac muttered, "I forgot, Only half of my face is metal..."

THUMP! Robrainiac fell to the ground, as Pixels watched in surprise

"...I guess even big guys have their weak spo- AGH! Where did that one come from?!"

• Thumbs Up 4