Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

14 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Alter-Ego would join too? This had surprised Nicole, but she was quite happy that a friend had already decided to join her.

"I'll go make the announcement," she says, preparing to use the speakers around the island to give out the news.

"Attention, all Skylanders! A special tabletop game session is being held in the HQ. This game is one of adventure and co-operation, and you should hopefully learn some valuable new tricks too! Please, do come play."

Kaede hears the announcement. She turns to Shuichi.

"A game of cooperation, huh? I think that can help both of us, Shuichi! We should go!" She tells the detective.

Shuichi looks at Kaede and points to the maid with them.

"O-Oh, yeah. Kirumi. Maybe you should come with us too! Clear your mind a bit and maybe after this, we'll know what to get Celes! Come on!" Kaede tells Kirumi as the two make their way out.

• Thumbs Up 6

18 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Attention, all Skylanders! A special tabletop game session is being held in the HQ. This game is one of adventure and co-operation, and you should hopefully learn some valuable new tricks too! Please, do come play."

Silver heard the announcement from the bar, and was quickly intrigued. "A tabletop game? People still play those?" he wondered aloud. "Hmm... sounds like it could be fun! What do you think, Bl--" Silver turned around, only to find that he'd lost sight of Blaze. He tried to see if she was still in the bar, but had no luck. "Where did she...?"

"DID SOMEONE JUST SAY ADVENTURE?!" Marine suddenly shouted, having also heard the annoncement. "No way am I missing this!" Within seconds, the energetic raccoon ran out of the bar... only to run straight back in. "Er... any of you mates know where the 'HQ' is?" she asked the Skylanders inside, looking rather embarrassed.

Aku-Aku and Crash showed some interest in this special game session too. "How curious. This could be a good opportunity to learn some worthwile skills..." Aku-Aku noted. "Why don't we go and see what this game is like, shall we?" he asked Crash, who gave an audiable "Yeah!" in response. The two then made their way to the HQ.

• Thumbs Up 7

43 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

As the mines came in sight, Tron Bonne breathed a heavy sigh of relief at the warmth.

Mikan takes one look at the Ottsel themed decorations. While it was an old mine, it has been cleaned up pretty well, but Mikan still felt nervous about the place. She'd unconsciously wrapped both her arms around Trons left arm, the one she was holding at the time.

"I...I'm not so s-sure a-about this....b-but as long as I'm w-with you, I-I think I'll b-be okay..."

"So! Before that, how about you have a good bombastic time of relaxation whenver you can! It is a party after all!", she said, hoping to rouse his spirits. "And don't worry! With my special hearing, I can tune in and let you know when Bonne's calling for you if you can't hear over any booming music!", the jiangshi reassured the bot.

"......I guess....although partying isn't really part of my programming..." While Bomberman wasn't sure, he enters the mine regardless, holding Tron's coat like his life depended on it. Because it probably did.

8 hours ago, NegaMetallix said:

"Wow! They've got mine carts in 'ere too?!" Marine noted with awe. She went over to get a closer look at the cart. "I've always wanted a go in one of these!" The raccoon had seen mine carts back in her world during an adventure with Sonic and Tails, but never had a chance to ride in one herself.

To his surprise, the first thing Bomberman saw when he entered the mine was Orpheus pushing a mine cart around with Futaba sitting inside.

"Woohoo! C'mon, faster! This is awesome!" Kotone giggles while the young girl playing with Orpheus.

"I don't know if it's what peg legged penguins like you prefer, but I'd say whatever's going down in the mines sounds more interesting then, well "wondering aimlessly and alone. isn't that what you got into a snowball in the first place?", Maya questioned.

"Eh....if this is a party for that love thing you guys like to talk about, I think I'll pass, dood. Love is nothing but a taboo to us demons, dood." Although he was worried about the snow, a party about Valentines Day just didn't appeal to the criminal spirit.

Meanwhile, Alisa was looking for somebody, anybody who might know about an incident at that igloo she saw.

31 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"The HQ? I remember that place. Seems to be a good place to start." Alisa starts to run with a destination in mind.

• Thumbs Up 6

Elsewhere, Star and Marco heard the announcement while snacking on a bowl of nachos. Star's eyes lit up upon hearing what Nicole had to say.

"Oooh, a game? That sounds like fun!" she declared, jumping up to her feet and grabbing her wand.

Marco, meanwhile, was a little cautious. "Hey, I'm as interested as you are... but are you sure you should be playing a tabletop game after last time?"

"Okay, so maybe last time I got a teeeeeny bit caught up in the fantasy and took everyone to the Forest of Certain Death, but I promise you; this time, I'm stayin' here on Earth! ...Club Penguin. Where-wherever we are in this big ol' multiverse." She paused, and patted her bag. "Besides, Lumina's got my Dimensional Scissors."

Star seemed sincere, at least. Marco got up as well, grabbing a few nachos each for the road. "Okay, but just remember; it's all a game. We're there to have fun, not get sucked into real danger."

Confidently, Star started walking to the EPF. "Trust me, there'll be no danger except for what's on the board!" Recalling that the game was of co-operation, she looked over to Jessica's home in the distance.

"Go on ahead, Marco. I know a certain shut-in who might enjoy this!~"

• Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, DanJ86 said:

Mikan takes one look at the Ottsel themed decorations. While it was an old mine, it has been cleaned up pretty well, but Mikan still felt nervous about the place. She'd unconsciously wrapped both her arms around Trons left arm, the one she was holding at the time.

"I...I'm not so s-sure a-about this....b-but as long as I'm w-with you, I-I think I'll b-be okay..."

Tron showed a look of concern,  for Mikan's well being. She had to admit,  it seemed a bit seedy herself. She gripped Mikan carefully. 

That's when they overheard the message over the speakers. 

49 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:
1 hour ago, Polkadi said:

Elsewhere, Star and Marco heard the announcement while snacking on a bowl of nachos. Star's eyes lit up upon hearing what Nicole had to say.

"Hmm,  y'know Mikan. If this place is uncomfortable for you,  I suppose there is an alternative there", Tron suggested. 

Course if we do that, I guess I can give Bomberman the night off,  She thought to herself. 

• Thumbs Up 7

18 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Alter-Ego would join too? This had surprised Nicole, but she was quite happy that a friend had already decided to join her.

"I'll go make the announcement," she says, preparing to use the speakers around the island to give out the news.

"Table top game? Learning valuable tricks?" Katii, leaning on a lamp post, tilted her head slightly in confusion as her tail twitched curiously. "Never really thought board games would be a source of training."

Katii stretched as she moved herself off of the pole. As odd as it sounded, Katii couldn't turn down a game night, whether it be a board game or some gambling. Plus, hey, there might be some snacks there, too! Katii made her way to the HQ, hoping to herself that she wouldn't get too excited if she won an money, real or fake.

Meanwhile, Tenyew began to notice many Skylanders heading towards the HQ after the announcement. After watching many of them depart, Tenyew shrugged and got off the bench. The grim reaper wasn't one for social gatherings, but she had to do something that day. Something that could get her mind off of work.   

Elsewhere, Aspen, who had been trianing with a punching bag, overheard the announcement. The mandrake teen lifted a curious eyebrow... a game that teaches new tricks huh? This he had to see.

• Thumbs Up 7

15 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

Tron showed a look if concern,  for Mikan's well being. She had to admit,  it seemed a bit seedy herself. She gripped Mikan carefully. 

That's when they overheard the message over the speakers. 

"Hmm,  y'know Mikan. If this place is uncomfortable for you,  I suppose there is an alternative there", Tron suggested. 

Course if we do that, I guess I can give Bomberman the night off,  She thought to herself. 

Bomberman walks back over to the couple while still holding Tron's coat, his face suggesting he had seen strange things.

"...I have no personal experience with parties but....it was pretty strange in there....."

Mikan stares at Tron, trying to smile bravely.

"I-I-I d-don't mind what w-we do, as long as w-we are t-together." She was nervously fidgeting but still holding Tron's arm.

====

Meanwhile, at some point, Noire and Uni had left the mine and have just entered the HQ, feeling curious about this table top game. Uni quickly spots Alter-Ego up and about again. @Failinhearts

"Hey! You're alright. I'm glad....err...I-I mean....I w-wasn't worried about you or anything like that...." With Uni in denial, Noire steps forward too.

"So...how does this table top game work?" She asks Nicole. @Polkadi

• Thumbs Up 7

2 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Meanwhile, at some point, Noire and Uni had left the mine and have just entered the HQ, feeling curious about this table top game. Uni quickly spots Alter-Ego up and about again. @Failinhearts

"Hey! You're alright. I'm glad....err...I-I mean....I w-wasn't worried about you or anything like that...." With Uni in denial, Noire steps forward too.

Alter-Ego simply smiles, detaching himself from the mainframe after being successfully transferred to his android body.

"...Heh, glad to hear that." He says.

The elevator then opens, revealing two duos. Kaede, Shuichi, Makoto and Komaru.

Makoto looks down to see the other Skylanders.

"I could use more practice and tactics tips, so this'll really help me." Makoto says to the others.

Komaru nods, half smiling after being fresh out of her date from Yuta, but people could notice a hint of dismay and sadness because of what went down with Toko.

"Y-Yeah. Same." She says, simply.

• Thumbs Up 7

12 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede, digging through the shelves looks at Kirumi.

"Huh? What do you mean, weird?" She asks. "I don't really see anything out of the norm."

She then looks up, remembering her new headwear.

Spoiler

Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kaede_Akamatsu

Hide contents

SOURCE: @DanJ86

"Well, unless you count me wearing Shuichi's hat, I guess! But I don't think that counts as everything." Kaede says.

Kirumi did want to say something. "I-" however she was interrupted.

1 hour ago, Polkadi said:

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede hears the announcement. She turns to Shuichi.

"A game of cooperation, huh? I think that can help both of us, Shuichi! We should go!" She tells the detective.

Shuichi looks at Kaede and points to the maid with them.

"O-Oh, yeah. Kirumi. Maybe you should come with us too! Clear your mind a bit and maybe after this, we'll know what to get Celes! Come on!" Kaede tells Kirumi as the two make their way out.

"I see..." Kirumi said as she heard the announcement with the others. "Perhaps Celes herself is there too? It might help more if we see what she likes if she's there." Kirumi then left with the others, wondering what's going on. However it just seemed like a usual gathering of sorts. Maybe Kirumi will be able to meet more help this way.

• Thumbs Up 7

As Marco walked into the Command Room, he could see a few Skylanders already present, including the Naegis and Kaede. He stepped forward, only for his leg to unexpectedly brush up against someone who snuck into the elevator with him.

"U-Uh... hello!" Voidica greeted, waving up at the considerably taller boy. "M-My name's Voidica, I don't think we've met..."

Marco was rather surprised to see someone so small - just about level with his knee - but responded with a wave of his own. "Name's Marco - Marco Diaz. Are you here for the game as well?"

"Oh, yes!" Voidica nodded eagerly. "Lumina said I should give it a go, to take my mind off of... uh, p-personal things..."

"Well, if you need help, don't be afraid to ask me for help," Marco replied, continuing on to the table. He could only imagine what Star was up to over at Jessica's - that girl didn't seem like the kind of person who'd play these games.

• Thumbs Up 6

The holo-lynx was so pleased to see so many Skylanders were interested in this game. Maybe this would turn out to be a good idea!

23 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"So...how does this table top game work?" She asks Nicole. @Polkadi

"Well..." Nicole replies, as she shows off the table, "You're going to play someone other than you, on an adventure to make your character stronger, to get your character to save the world, whatever. This character is in your control, and you can lead them where you want."

Pointing to the board with the little figures, she continues, "In this game, you and your other partners will come together to save the world from a great calamity. I'll explain more of the rules as we play." Nicole seemed very enthusiastic about this game, unable to wait to begin.

• Thumbs Up 7

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

The holo-lynx was so pleased to see so many Skylanders were interested in this game. Maybe this would turn out to be a good idea!

"Well..." Nicole replies, as she shows off the table, "You're going to play someone other than you, on an adventure to make your character stronger, to get your character to save the world, whatever. This character is in your control, and you can lead them where you want."

Pointing to the board with the little figures, she continues, "In this game, you and your other partners will come together to save the world from a great calamity. I'll explain more of the rules as we play." Nicole seemed very enthusiastic about this game, unable to wait to begin.

"Oh, so we're roleplaying?" Kaede asks, looking at the figures on display.

"How meta..."

The pianist takes the figurine that looks like her. She giggles.

"Haha! She looks great! Don't you think, Shuichi?"

Shuichi meanwhile is a little on edge, intimidated by so many people without wearing something important.

Kaede grabs the cap takes put it back on Shuichi's head.

"H-Huh?" Shuichi replies.

"Here. You can wear it here. I don't mind." Kaede replies.

• Thumbs Up 8

With Skylanders gathering around the table, Alisa arrives, sharing the elevator with Hero Prinny, surprisingly. But he was only here to escape from the cold.

"Brr! D-Doesn't t-this s-stupid island k-know about s-spring, a-autumn and s-s-s-summer, d-d-d-d-d-d-dood!?" He grumbles as he steals a seat at the table. Alisa was moving more urgently while she talks to the Skylanders that are here.

"Thank goodness I've found somebody. I found something that could potentially be a prob" - "AAAHaahaahaa! Look, Noire, look!" Alisa sentence was suddenly interrupted by and overexcited Uni. She had just found a figure of Noire and was showing to her big sister with glee.

Her outburst causes Alisa to lose her focus as her attention was drawn to the table top game.

"...So, this could help with team co-operation and tactics? Sounds like a highly beneficial exercise." She joins in by finding a seat too. Having forgotten the main reason she came here. Alisa has always been interested in knowledge and is happy and willing to learn now things that can help her friends and her mission.

• Thumbs Up 8

At an igloo in the worst part of Club Penguin, a brown-haired, brown-eyed Venus adept readied himself for a day at the nightclub.  In the room with him was his closest Venus Djinn, Echo.

"FELIX, WHY DO YOU KEEP ON GOING TO THE CLUB?  IT'S NOT LIKE IT's THAT FUN TO YOU!"

Felix placed his Tisiphone Edge into the sheath behind his back, and sighed. "I'm probably am just going to see a few friends and sing karaoke. You know, the usual."  He then started to walk out the door.

"SINCE YOU'RE LEAVING ME ALONE, I MIGHT JUST EAT ALL YOUR CHIPS."

Felix stuck his head back in the door for a moment.  "Don't touch the Ray's!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The nightclub was dingy, with poor lighting and the smell of cheap perfume.  On the wall, there was a poster of the hero of the world (Or nuisance, as Felix viewed him.  No one that cocky was a true hero in his eyes), proclaiming: "SONIC SAYS: Kids, there's nothing more cool than being hugged by someone you like, but if someone tries to touch you in a place, or in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's no good! It's your body, no one has the right to touch you if you don't want them to! So what do you do? First, you say 'No!', then you get out of there!  Most important, you got to tell someone you trust. Like your parents, a teacher, a police officer!"  An older pink penguin was at the mic, and she was singing "Fire Woman" by Crush 40 way off key.  Felix made his way to a table to where an old friend, Ivan, a newer friend, Magnus, and some bat chick who was probably Magnus' new girlfriend were sitting.

Magnus was describing his massive victory over gods, angels, and humans alike, describing how he single-handedly took down whole armies- and looking at him, Felix could believe it- to the white bat, who he figured to be Rouge.  She was pretending to listen while she picked his pocket and took a massive diamond out the mercenary's pocket.  Ivan was busy reading minds.

Felix.

Speaking of the Jupiter adept, Felix realized that the green-haired warrior was telepathically communicating with him.  Ivan had always been a master builder and inventor, but he found out he could control just about every vehicle when he came to Club Penguin.

Isaac, Flint and Garet are here.

Felix stopped to ponder about this statement.  If they were here, then was...

Your sister, Jenna, isn't, and neither is your wife Sheba.  Though I do feel the presence  of an extremely powerful adept...

Felix started to wonder who it could be...

All of a sudden, the bat walked out.  "Sorry darling," she said to Magnus, "it's time for me to go."

"That's fine."

After she had left, Magnus stated, "Man, she really is a thief.  Of hearts-"

"And your wallet and diamond.  She isn't really into you, just to let you know," Ivan stated bluntly.

"Stupid mind reader," Magnus said putting his head in his hands. "Shouldn't have trusted anyone."

Felix (Golden Sun)

Spoiler

GSFelix.thumb.jpg.96d3f63af99243e64576e564b03fafca.jpg

FELIX (GOLDEN SUN)

ELEMENTS: EARTH, MAGIC

BATTLE CLASS: KNIGHT

CATEGORY: SENSEI

A co-leader, along with Isaac, of the Warriors of Vale, Felix was warped by a mysterious portal (Along with his Djinn, Echo) to the world of Club Penguin.  He'll stop at nothing to save the world- even if the plan looks evil at first.  The brother of Isaac's wife, Jenna,  he was secretly married to Sheba prior to his disappearance.  He is armed with an ultra-powerful light blade known as the Tisiphone Edge.

Rouge the Bat

Spoiler

Rouge_17.thumb.png.181f66f09e2f8ec94071c401a15a9999.png

ROUGE THE BAT (Sonic the Hedgehog)

Element: Air

Battle Class: Brawler

Category: Sensei

Returning for the first time since Season 2, Rouge has gone back to her jewel-stealing ways, and isn't afraid to do whatever she needs to get a hold of such artifacts.  She is willing to do anything that makes her feel alive, and doesn't mind being labeled a criminal.  Aside from this, she is struggling to figure out who she is more into, Knuckles or Shadow, as she begins to rediscover herself.

MAGNUS (KID ICARUS)

Spoiler

Kid-icarus-uprising-magnus.jpg.e6be7cecd7b4b6c7ba93375c2545365b.jpg

MAGNUS (KID ICARUS)

Elements: Non-Elemental

Battle Class: Smasher

Category: Sensei

Magnus, the strongest human ever, is unafraid of a fight, no matter the challenger. He's taken down gods, angels, and fellow mercenaries alike, is serious and isn't fooled easily.  Except that one time with Rouge.  No one messes with Magnus without getting pay back though.  His sword/club will be sure to knock out even the strongest of opponents, whether they want to or not.

IVAN (GOLDEN SUN)

Spoiler

240?cb=20120309175025

IVAN (GOLDEN SUN)

Elements: Air, Magic

Battle Class: Sorcerer

Category: Turbo Charger

A genius and master builder and inventor, Ivan created the soar wing and is a master Jupiter adept.  He got trapped in this dimension trying to track Felix.  He is the father of Karis, teammate of Matthew and Tyrrel.  He is a beacon of wisdom and kindness.

ECHO (GOLDEN SUN)

Spoiler

5aa02534de35b_download(2).jpg.d9f050ca11f81f07e97885929f9f181f.jpg

ECHO (GOLDEN SUN)

Elements: Earth

Battle Class: Sorcerer

Category: Swap Force

Echo is Felix's talkative and sarcastic Venus Djinn.  She like potato chips (Not much else to say).

• Thumbs Up 7

A small elevator ding was heard as the elevator doors opened, and a familiar red echidna walked out of it, as he looked down to see the board game set up. He didn't really speak to anyone as he walked down. He didn't seem like someone to play Dungeons and Dragons of all games.

"Yeah yeah, don't think anything about this. I...just want something to take my mind off...today. That's all" Knuckles said annoyed to the eyes glaring at him. Something was eating at the Echidna and it was up in the air if even Nicole, Sonic or anyone from his home dimension knew what it was. 

"...Well, what is this stuff?" Knuckles asked, examining the books and pieces around the table.

• Thumbs Up 7

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

A small elevator ding was heard as the elevator doors opened, and a familiar red echidna walked out of it, as he looked down to see the board game set up. He didn't really speak to anyone as he walked down. He didn't seem like someone to play Dungeons and Dragons of all games.

"Yeah yeah, don't think anything about this. I...just want something to take my mind off...today. That's all" Knuckles said annoyed to the eyes glaring at him. Something was eating at the Echidna and it was up in the air if even Nicole, Sonic or anyone from his home dimension knew what it was. 

"...Well, what is this stuff?" Knuckles asked, examining the books and pieces around the table.

"A board game." Makoto says.

He looks at his figure. Just like Makoto's more confident moments, he's pointing onwards as if refuting someone's statements.

"Gotta say, this thing has me down dead-on." He chuckles.

Komaru looks over Makoto's shoulder, admiring the level of detail on the figures on display.

• Thumbs Up 7

Knuckles looked down at the game pieces, spotting one of himself...or rather, one that resembled the echidna. Knuckles couldn't help but look at it in disgust.

It was a very short, stubby, chubby version of Knuckles, with a dumb-founded look on his face as if he couldn't even find his way back to Angel Island or something. He simply looked back to Nicole in a death stare, glaring at her. With how Knuckles felt today, he wasn't in the mood for this kind of mockery. 

"This had better be a joke Nicole" Knuckles said to the holo-lynx.

• Thumbs Up 7

The elevator opened up to reveal two more newcomers; one more visibly enthusiastic than the other.

"You're sure this is something I'd enjoy?" Jessica asked, quizzically looking at Star as the two stepped out.

"Of course, Jess!" Star replied, giving Jessica a confident smile. "Marco showed me something similar to it once. You get to be a hero that right wrongs, fights monsters, gets treasure, and saves the world!"

"...so basically, exactly what we always do?"

Star was about to rebuff the Sorceress, but when she put it like that... "...well, maybe. But with this, we don't even have to leave the room!"

Jessica looked down at the figures Nicole made of the Skylanders. All things considered, hers was more accurate than L.O.G.'s crappy toys.

• Thumbs Up 5

21 hours ago, NegaMetallix said:

"DID SOMEONE JUST SAY ADVENTURE?!" Marine suddenly shouted, having also heard the annoncement. "No way am I missing this!" Within seconds, the energetic raccoon ran out of the bar... only to run straight back in. "Er... any of you mates know where the 'HQ' is?" she asked the Skylanders inside, looking rather embarrassed.

Still unsure what to do, but seeing Marine looking lost had spurred Mikan on to make a decision. She turns to face Tron. @Jovahexeon Ghost Trick

"O-Okay, l-lets go p-play this game. It sounds l-like fun and it w-will be safe. W-We can also show our n-new arrival t-the way t-to the HQ."

Mikan walks over to Marine and kneels down to her eye level. She was talking to her softly, not really aware of how boisterous the racoon can be.

"It's alright, m-me and m-m-my g-g-girl....f-f-friend, will sh-show you the w-way."

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170817082541

She got to say it for the first time. She felt really nervous and her face was still red as ever. But she felt a surge of happiness when she admitted it to somebody.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Knuckles looked down at the game pieces, spotting one of himself...or rather, one that resembled the echidna. Knuckles couldn't help but look at it in disgust.

It was a very short, stubby, chubby version of Knuckles, with a dumb-founded look on his face as if he couldn't even find his way back to Angel Island or something. He simply looked back to Nicole in a death stare, glaring at her. With how Knuckles felt today, he wasn't in the mood for this kind of mockery. 

"This had better be a joke Nicole" Knuckles said to the holo-lynx.

Nicole looked at the figure in confusion, how did it look like THAT?! "I was only following the attached photos of your profile!" she states, really not looking for trouble. "Someone must have vandalised it!"

Though, the appearance did seem a little... Unfunny, by this stage, even old. But Nicole showed more concern for someone ruining her carefully organised archives! The figure began to change shape, now resembling Knuckles more than it did before.

"Please," Nicole announced, taking her seat in the Game Master's chair, "take a seat and create the character you wish to use in this world."

At every seat had a form ready for any kind of character the Skylanders chose to use. And so many classes to fight as...! Paladins, Rogues, Sorcerors!

• Thumbs Up 7

Kaede takes her figure and sits down.

"I'm definitely a Sorcerer!" She says

Makoto looks at Kaede while taking his own seat,

"But... aren't you a Sorcerer Class in real life?" He asks.

"Well, yeah. Stick with what you know, I suppose?" Kaede says with a laugh and a shrug.

• Thumbs Up 5

Knuckles looked down at the piece, having a slight smile at how more accurate he found it. He didn't really find that previous version funny whatsoever, it seemed the echidna couldn't get any respect at all.

Knuckles examined the board and the rules, scratching his head slightly as he read through all of the classes.

"Uhhh...Fighter seems like the best one for me" Knuckles said, shrugging.

"Room for one more?" another voice said, as Rock entered the room, sitting onto one of the chairs. "S-Sorry for being late, it's just Doctor Light used to play this game with Blues, Roll and I. I thought it might be fun to join in for old time's sake" Mega Man added.

"Oh, is this where the night of games is being undertaken?" A voice not heard from in awhile said.

latest?cb=20170818120330

"I must admit, the game appears overwhelming but I am willing to play just about anything. The Future Foundation worked me to the bone on case files on foreign countries" Sonia said, shyly entering the room, aware of how long it'd been since she was on the island.

• Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, DanJ86 said:

Still unsure what to do, but seeing Marine looking lost had spurred Mikan on to make a decision. She turns to face Tron. @Jovahexeon Ghost Trick

"O-Okay, l-lets go p-play this game. It sounds l-like fun and it w-will be safe. W-We can also show our n-new arrival t-the way t-to the HQ."

Mikan walks over to Marine and kneels down to her eye level. She was talking to her softly, not really aware of how boisterous the racoon can be.

"It's alright, m-me and m-m-my g-g-girl....f-f-friend, will sh-show you the w-way."

She got to say it for the first time. She felt really nervous and her face was still red as ever. But she felt a surge of happiness when she admitted it to somebody.

"Eh? Girlfriend?" Marine asked, curious to know who Mikan was referring to. She tilted her head to look behind the nurse, and spotted Tron Bonne. "...Oh yeah! I know 'er!" she continued, recognising Tron from the recent mission. "Well, what're we waiting for? Let's go!" Marine insisted, her excitement causing her to get impatient.

Silver soon gave up on looking for Blaze. He realised that she was unlikely to be in any danger here anyway, and he didn't want to miss what was happening over in the HQ. With a sigh, Silver left the Naughty Ottsel, and made his way to the game session. As he approached the location, he was curious to know who else had arrived...

Meanwhile, Crash and Aku-Aku had just exited the elevator, joining the Skylanders inside. "Greetings, friends!" said Aku-Aku. "We are interested in joining your game."

• Thumbs Up 7

34 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I must admit, the game appears overwhelming but I am willing to play just about anything. The Future Foundation worked me to the bone on case files on foreign countries" Sonia said, shyly entering the room, aware of how long it'd been since she was on the island.

"It's no Operation, that's for sure." Makoto says with a chuckle.

Shuichi, meanwhile found a small book, looking over the rules... trying to understand. Although, he's unsure what class to take on.

He puts down the book, asking the others.

"Um, what's your suggestion?" He asks the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 7

"Please," Nicole announced, taking her seat in the Game Master's chair, "take a seat and create the character you wish to use in this world."

At every seat had a form ready for any kind of character the Skylanders chose to use. And so many classes to fight as...! Paladins, Rogues, Sorcerors!

"Oooh! Oooh! I wanna be a Paladin!" Star said, eagerly scooting over to a chair and sitting down in it. She grabbed her small figure and giggled at how cute it looked.

The other three took their seats more calmly, though thanks to her small size Voidica had to climb up hers and sit on the table itself to reach the game.

Jessica, following Kaede's logic, decided to go for a Sorcerer. Like she said, stick with what you know.

"Um... er..." Voidica looked over the class list. She could go for being a Sorcerer... but would it be necessary, given Jessica was one herself?

"You know, Voidica, a healer is often the most valuable member of a party," Marco said. "How does being a Cleric sound?"

Voidica smiled. That did seem more up her alley - Jessica was more willing to fight than she ever was, anyway. "Sure!" she decided.

"And I'll go," Marco cooly said, "for the good ol' Monk."

"Aren't you a bit hairy to be one, Marcoroni?" A familiar voice cackled from seemingly nowhere. Marco buried his face in his hands.

"Oh, no," he sighed. "Don't tell me..."

"YYYYYYEP!" As Marco dreaded, Shade emerged from out of his shadow. It seemed he'd taken a liking to tormenting the boy. "Now then... what best fits 'Chaotic Evil'...?" he asked out loud, scanning through the rules.

• Thumbs Up 5