Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

21 hours ago, Polkadi said:

"Well..." Nicole replies, as she shows off the table, "You're going to play someone other than you, on an adventure to make your character stronger, to get your character to save the world, whatever. This character is in your control, and you can lead them where you want."

Pointing to the board with the little figures, she continues, "In this game, you and your other partners will come together to save the world from a great calamity. I'll explain more of the rules as we play." Nicole seemed very enthusiastic about this game, unable to wait to begin.

Curious, Aspen picked up his figure as soon as he found it. He smirked as he admired the confident grin on his figurine... Well, Nicole got his looks down, he had to hand it to her. But the clothes were a little peculiar. Rather than his shorts, he was wearing fur armor and was weilding a club.

"Hmmm... Am I like some kind of Fighter or something? Like a barbarian?" Aspen chuckled, "Huh, I can dig it." 

Katii on the other hand was impressed with her little figure, It looked a lot like herself, her clothing taking on a more thieflike appearance, a little bit different from her old thieves guild uniform... Instead of her green tunic was a green sleeveless shirt, and rather than her footwraps, she wore boots with her toes sticking out of it... Aw well, even in her fantasies she couldn't have proper shoes. Nonetheless, it looked pretty cool!

"I know what I'm gonna be!" Katii said with a grin, "Hey nicole? I'm gonna be "boring" and go with a thief. That's what I know best!"

Katii continued to admire the figure as Tenyew took a seat between Katii and Aspen.

Tenyew looked around at the board, very curious as to what was going on. Was this a game where they fought dragons and explored dungeons? She remembered hearing about the game... it was all appealing to her, almost seemed right up her alley. But then Tenyew remembered... 

This game required a ton of interaction.

Tenyew groaned in her mind... What the heck was she going to say? Would she have to talk in a fancy accent? Make decisions? Give out orders? Oooooh boy... maybe she shouldn't have come.

But then again... if she wanted to own a bakery, she would have to make decisions and give out orders. Heck, she knew she would have to come out of her shell if she were to run a business and give out cupcakes for everyone. And if she wanted to do that, she would have to stop worrying about being around other people and see this "training' through to the end.

Sighing, Tenyew picked up her figurine. Turning to Nicole, with her usual emotionless expression, she spoke up.

"Magic..." Tenyew spoke up, "I want to have something with... dark magic. What classes are there that use that?"

• Thumbs Up 7

To the surprise of the Skylanders, a few figures began to change form... Some Skylanders were no longer in their regular attire, but in that of robes, armours, hoods, even brandishing weapons like swords and sceptres!

Looks like the class they chose had an effect on their figures.

As everyone picked the class of their character, Nicole stated to them while she looked through her rule book, "When everybody is ready, we shall begin, and you shall find out about the world you'll travel."

• Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole looked at the figure in confusion, how did it look like THAT?! "I was only following the attached photos of your profile!" she states, really not looking for trouble. "Someone must have vandalised it!"

Though, the appearance did seem a little... Unfunny, by this stage, even old. But Nicole showed more concern for someone ruining her carefully organised archives! The figure began to change shape, now resembling Knuckles more than it did before.

Nicole could just about see Hero Prinny, in his seat, playing with two character figures rather roughly.

"A horse wiener? Anything but that!? Noooo!! Dood." He was playing pretend, until he spots Nicole glaring at him. "Eh? oh right...fine, dood!" He puts the figures back with the others while sulking, until he spots one that looks like him. Or a generic Prinny at least.

"Wow. Can I really be the hero, dood?"

Noire was looking through the class list.

"Hmm, lets see...Barbarian, Bard, Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Sorcerer, Warlock and Wizard."

Uni chimes in. "I wanna be a Rogue! Do they get guns too?" "I think a Paladin suits me best, and you, Prinny. You can be a Warlock." Alisa says while she takes Hero Prinnys figure and adds it to the board with her own and Uni's. "What? I ain't playing this nerd game, dood!" He objects but gets totally ignored.

"What class are you going to be, Noire?" Asks her sister. It looked like she was finding it difficult to decide.

• Thumbs Up 4

Alter-Ego makes his decision.

"I'll be the Rogue. That class seems to be good with finding and disarming traps and such. Up my alley." He explains as his figure changes shape.

Makoto puts his figure down.

"I'll be the Paladin. Always wondered what it would be like to be my Persona. Maybe this can teach me some new tricks." He explains.

And just like that, the Makoto figure's attire now resembles that of Izanagi.

Komaru smiles, holding her figure up.

"I'm so gonna be a Wizard! My Hacking Gun is kinda like magic with how much it can do, so yeah!" She declares.

Shuichi scratches his head, looking through the book once more.

"I'll help Alter-Ego and be the Rogue. I'm not much of a fighter, but I can certainly help in scouting." He says.

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Curious, Aspen picked up his figure as soon as he found it. He smirked as he admired the confident grin on his figurine... Well, Nicole got his looks down, he had to hand it to her. But the clothes were a little peculiar. Rather than his shorts, he was wearing fur armor and was weilding a club.

"Hmmm... Am I like some kind of Fighter or something? Like a barbarian?" Aspen chuckled, "Huh, I can dig it." 

Katii on the other hand was impressed with her little figure, It looked a lot like herself, her clothing taking on a more thieflike appearance, a little bit different from her old thieves guild uniform... Instead of her green tunic was a green sleeveless shirt, and rather than her footwraps, she wore boots with her toes sticking out of it... Aw well, even in her fantasies she couldn't have proper shoes. Nonetheless, it looked pretty cool!

"I know what I'm gonna be!" Katii said with a grin, "Hey nicole? I'm gonna be "boring" and go with a thief. That's what I know best!"

Her figure changed, the green shirt becoming a big green hooded robe, and the boots became shiny and leather. The figure even gained a bandana masking her face, and a sharp dagger held in it's hands. A striking mysterious thief, she became!

"Sounds like you'd fit the class of a Rogue, otherwise known as a Thief," the holo-lynx replied as she pointed to her changed figure.

Sighing, Tenyew picked up her figurine. Turning to Nicole, with her usual emotionless expression, she spoke up.

"Magic..." Tenyew spoke up, "I want to have something with... dark magic. What classes are there that use that?"

"You can become a Wizard, and learn dark magic," Nicole replied, as Tenyew's figure also changed to resemble a Wizard. A funny looking robe and a funny looking hat was dressed on the figure. And it held a spell tome in it's hands for it's weapon. "Unlike the powerful Sorcerors, Wizards may be a bit weaker, but they can learn more magic spells from spell tomes, whereas Sorcerors cannot learn any new magic."

• Thumbs Up 6

"Ranger, meh... Bard, ick... Paladin, not on your ruddy life..." Shade perused the class list, not finding much of interest. Then, his eyes fell upon one class in particular; Warlock. Already, his mind was abuzz with all sorts of plans and possibilities - none of them good for anyone but him. He didn't even read up on the specifics of the class; just the name alone was enough to convince him he found the one for him.

"All will fall to Shade, the mighty Warlock!" he declared, holding his stubby arm up in the air like a clenched fist. In his mind, he saw thousands of loyal skeleton minions cheering him on.

In reality, the others just looked up at him in confusion. Well, they had to give him credit... he was very invested into it.

Jessica looked back down at the figures of her and the others. She wondered what the heck they'd end up wearing, especially the spherical, batlike and utterly non-human Shade.

• Thumbs Up 4

Kirumi noticed her friend Celes in the corner of the room, looking at the gamebook. Celes seemed to had made her decision.

"I'll be..." Celes put her figure on the board, "...a warlock. Master of the Arcane, etc. I hope no one has a problem with this." Celes chuckled as her figured turned resembled herself. She then noticed Kirumi, "oh hello there Kirumi. I didn't know you were interested in this kind of thing." Celes then handed the gamebook to Kirumi. "Please do pick a class that would support me."

Kirumi looked through it and didn't seem to understand the idea of the game. While she looked through it another familar face placed a figure on the board.

"I'll be a paladin then" Yusei said as he placed his figure. It seemed somewhat fitting for Yusei due to his nature. However it seemed Jack wanted to challenge Yusei. "Oh? You're picking that class? Then I, Jack Atlas will be..." Jack then places a figure of a monk down, "the monk. A true duelist fights with their fist." The two exchanged glances as they knew they were going to be competitive against each other.

However an oddball was at the table. "I'll be a Cleric. Everyone will receive my blessing." Lusamine placed her figure on the board, giving off her presence to the others. "Its only fitting for a philanthropist like myself."

Kirumi still didn't had any idea of what class to pick however. She didn't grasp the idea of the game or its objectives. She's only a simple maid who only focuses at work and thus no concept of casual fun like this. She placed a random figure on the board. Little that she knew she might regret her choice.

"...A bard?" Celes asked, "you serious?" Celes seemed baffled by Kirumi's choice. She was expecting Kirumi to have a more physical class to help her magic class. "Well whatever. We'll just make do with what we have then."

• Thumbs Up 5

22 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:
22 hours ago, Polkadi said:

With a smile, Amy only rolled her eyes in response, as she answers, "With you, everything's kinda crazy."

Sonic chuckled back. "Well,  anyone who knows me well enough knows that I don't do boring!"

The hedgehog looks out to the northern lights, admiring this view. "Aurora Borealis looks so pretty in all this snow!" she comments as she continues to stare. Was Sonic going to make his move with Amy distracted by the view...?

" It sure is. Especially this time of the year,  on this time of day,  in some country land freezing enough for it to be like the north pole.... localized right before our very eyes", Sonic said inching in with each phrase. It was time to do or die .

"Ahem!" He exclaimed with a fake cough.  "Y'know! Tails would always go on about the northern lights being some sulfuric scientific heat waves or something that color the sky! And well,  speaking of heat!", he said as he held up the flowers and the present from earlier. 

Seems he'd gotten Amy something special after all. 

Spoiler

It was none other than a red oriented and patterned scarf. "I had a good guess that you fancy the color red", Sonic remarked, confident in the assumption for obvious reasons.

"Kind fits the scenario...or whenever we're set for the next Winter Olympics", he joked slightly. Though he was still nervous, wondering if she'd like the flowers and the scarf.

On 3/6/2018 at 6:52 PM, Failinhearts said:

"Lucky him, to get the ending he wants." Homura says to Undyne.

Needless to say, Homura's mission isn't exactly through yet. That much Undyne knows.

"I'm still waiting. Still fighting."

Just as Undyne suspects, despite this, Homura is still fighting onwards to achieve what she wants.

"Well stay true to that fight!", Undyne replied encouragingly. "Though....maybe you might be the best one to talk to him. Get him to talk about whatever happened.....and that Chara character", Undyne said, showing a bout of concern. Whatever had Frisk and Sans scared to silence, worried her immensely.

22 hours ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"Attention, all Skylanders! A special tabletop game session is being held in the HQ. This game is one of adventure and co-operation, and you should hopefully learn some valuable new tricks too! Please, do come play."

"Hm? The heck is that??", Undyne questioned out loud. She was still new to human details and customs since coming top side.

SHe shrugged. "Might as well give it a try. I take it those aren't your kind of things Homs?", she asked the magical girl s she turned to head to the HQ. @Failinhearts

• Thumbs Up 7

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

She shrugged. "Might as well give it a try. I take it those aren't your kind of things Homs?", she asked the magical girl s she turned to head to the HQ. @Failinhearts

"Childish. I don't need to partake in it, anyway." Homura replies.

She then proceeds to walk off in the opposite direction.

"You do you. I have more pressing matters to attend to." Homura says.

With that said, Homura then treks off casually, keeping to herself once more.

• Thumbs Up 7

Crash took a seat, with Aku-Aku floating next to him. They were soon joined by Silver, who sat down next to the bandicoot. The two each looked at the class choices they had. Silver was intrigued by the amount of options, while Crash looked beyond confused. This... may be a bit complicated for him. But then, Aku-Aku stepped in.

"Hmm... do not worry, Crash. I will guide you on what to do as we begin..." he said, offering to help Crash with the game. "...That is, assuming it is alright with you, Miss Nicole?" @Polkadi Meanwhile, Silver had come up with his choice of class. "I guess... I'll be a Sorcerer, then." he said, before spotting something else. "Oh, wait! There's something here about... Psions? Maybe that would be a better choice." As he continued to think about it, another ding was heard coming from the elevator...

"Alright, mates! Captain Marine's ready for..." Marine shouted, pausing as she saw everyone sat down at the table. "...adventure?" She was so caught up in the thought of having an adventure, that she hadn't realised just what the announcement was actually for. Though, if Marine was here, then Mikan and Tron likely weren't far behind.

• Thumbs Up 6

7 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Her figure changed, the green shirt becoming a big green hooded robe, and the boots became shiny and leather. The figure even gained a bandana masking her face, and a sharp dagger held in it's hands. A striking mysterious thief, she became!

"Sounds like you'd fit the class of a Rogue, otherwise known as a Thief," the holo-lynx replied as she pointed to her changed figure.

"You can become a Wizard, and learn dark magic," Nicole replied, as Tenyew's figure also changed to resemble a Wizard. A funny looking robe and a funny looking hat was dressed on the figure. And it held a spell tome in it's hands for it's weapon. "Unlike the powerful Sorcerors, Wizards may be a bit weaker, but they can learn more magic spells from spell tomes, whereas Sorcerors cannot learn any new magic."

Katii smirked, as she looked at her figurine, "There we go! Man, I even more like a professional thief than I do now!"

Tenyew inspected her figure. Her funny looking hat curled in the shape of the hood she was currently wearing. Moving onto the robes, Tenyew noticed that they were much less threatening than the ones she wore right now, noting that her ribcage that wrapped around the hood was replaced with patterns similar to her ribcage. Tenyew couldn't help but wonder how this version of herself was keeping her insides in order. Deciding that that was not important, Tenyew nodded towards Nicole in approval. Wizard, huh? This should be interesting.

"Thanks."

• Thumbs Up 6

As Star looked at her figure, she saw it change from her usual dress and boots into a set of sturdy-looking armour. It resembled a set of armour she herself owned.

1024?cb=20150409004348

She smiled at how cool it looked, though Marco recalled bad memories regarding the last time he'd seen her wear it. His own figure changed its outfit to one resembling a typical monk, though aspects of his own outfit - like his shoes and his favourite red hoodie - were translated over into appropriate counterparts.

Jessica's figure looked identical, though her hoodie became a small green robe that reached to her waist, and her skirt became a blue tunic that stopped at her knees. Voidica had a grey hood and a grey staff that glowed with grey light, but other than that she was the same. And Shade...

...well, he had a skull helmet and a tiny purple robe covered everything but his wings and eyes. Not too threatening... some might even say it wasn't threatening at all, but maybe if he transformed into his Sorceror form, he'd get more impressive armour.

• Thumbs Up 5

46 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

Kirumi still didn't had any idea of what class to pick however. She didn't grasp the idea of the game or its objectives. She's only a simple maid who only focuses at work and thus no concept of casual fun like this. She placed a random figure on the board. Little that she knew she might regret her choice.

"...A bard?" Celes asked, "you serious?" Celes seemed baffled by Kirumi's choice. She was expecting Kirumi to have a more physical class to help her magic class. "Well whatever. We'll just make do with what we have then."

Alisa gently pats Kirumi on her back in an attempt to comfort her.

"Don't let her bother you. It says here that a bard can use "Divine Magic" just like a Cleric. If you ask me, it compliments Dark Magic from a Warlock."

Despite Marine's arrival, Tron and Mikan hadn't arrived yet, Marine must've hurried on ahead and left them both behind.

Noire makes a reluctant choice, finally.

"I guess I'll be a Ranger." She made the choice on her own, what she doesn't know is that Rangers often live in isolation. A fact that Neptune would've been more than happy to divulge to her.

• Thumbs Up 7

Knuckles looked down at his figure, which had changed outfit as well. It wasn't exactly a fighter outfit to him, honestly, it looked far too bulky. 

latest?cb=20130421123701

"Hmmm, I believe I shall be one of these "Celrics!" Sonia said, as her figure changed to resemble the class she chose.

"Guess I'll be a Paladin" Rock said, his figure again changing to give him a cape and a jeweled headband. 

Knuckles continued looking at the figure. It felt strangely....familiar to him.

• Thumbs Up 7

Unbeknownst to the Skylanders, in the nearby box that leads to the Box Dimension, a long metallic arm stretches out, holding a video camera.

MEANWHILE, in the Box Dimension...

Retracting his arm, Monodam turns to his fellow siblings and his father, retracting his extendable arm holding a video camera.

latest?cb=20171015081804

"SKY-LANDERS ARE IN POS-I-TION FOR THEIR GAME. IT IS AS L.O.G PROM-ISED, FAT-HER." Monodam reports.

tumblr_inline_mr6pm5myth1qz4rgp.png

"I see, I see. Now I'm seeing why you called me here, Boxhead! With the Skylanders all defenseless, I can use their game to play with those suckers, myself! Riiiight?" Monokuma asks.

In a shocking turn of events, LOSE and LOG are teaming up. But for what, exactly?

• Thumbs Up 6

"Actually..." Having another look through the options, Silver finally made his choice. Though it wasn't quite what the others might have expected...

"...I think I'll be a Paladin. It could be a good way to test my heroism." the hedgehog said, though he wondered if saying this made him sound just a little egotistical.

Regardless, with the choice made, Silver's figure started to change its appearance, until it began to resemble a knight of sorts...

latest?cb=20130103122637

Meanwhile, Crash seemed to make his decision, with some help from Aku-Aku. "Ah, so you wish to be a Monk?" the latter asked Crash, who nodded back. "I see. An interesting choice for you, I must say." With that, Crash's figure changed to resemble that of a typical Monk, though with a familiar wooden mask on his face too.

Finally, Marine had sat down, and was in the midst of choosing a class. Seeing as there didn't appear to be a 'Captain' class (and she couldn't be bothered to read through all the classes anyway), she just picked whichever one she thought sounded cool. "Oh, oh! I'll be a Wizard!" she shouted, before noticing something on the floor.

Marine left the table for a second... then came back, wearing the wizard hat that Nicole had discarded earlier! "See! It's the perfect choice for me now!" she boasted.

• Thumbs Up 7

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Unbeknownst to the Skylanders, in the nearby box that leads to the Box Dimension, a long metallic arm stretches out, holding a video camera.

Retracting his arm, Monodam turns to his fellow siblings and his father, retracting his extendable arm holding a video camera.

"SKY-LANDERS ARE IN POS-I-TION FOR THEIR GAME. IT IS AS L.O.G PROM-ISED, FAT-HER." Monodam reports.

"I see, I see. Now I'm seeing why you called me here, Boxhead! With the Skylanders all defenseless, I can use their game to play with those suckers, myself! Riiiight?" Monokuma asks.

In a shocking turn of events, LOSE and LOG are teaming up. But for what, exactly?

Next to Monodam, several other multiple coloured bears looked at L.O.G. and Monokuma. 

latest?cb=20171015065153

"I forgot, who's that guy again?" Monotaro asked, as he pointed his paw towards L.O.G and Monokuma who were discussing plans.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171015075837

"Box-Head? That's Mr. L.O.G, he's the guy who said he's going to help daddy destroy those Skylanders once and for all...hopefully non-gruesomely. I didn't want to interrupt their wonderful game!" Monophanie said.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171015065153

"I was actually talking about that weirdo with the black and white colours. He sounds annoying!" Monotaro said, as he looked at Monokuma.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171015075838

"M-MONOTARO!? Y-YOU FORGOT ABOUT YOUR OWN PAPA?!" Monophanie shouted, hoping Monokuma didn't hear the red bear's insult.

• Thumbs Up 7

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171015073032

"We should really afford in some memory therapy. We gots the cash to afford it, yeah?" Monosuke proposes.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171015083600

"OOOOOR, we could use that budget to make more Monodams to beat up! Am I right, or am I RIIIIIGHT?!" Monokid says.

General Teddie, meanwhile notices the influx of bears in the room. He furiously stomps his foot in disapproval.

"B-Boss! Why did you bring them back here after what happened?! Are you missing some screws?! The last story that bear wrote was awful for our ratings!" He complained.

Considering Monokuma's track record, he is not confident on this turn of events.

• Thumbs Up 7

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171015081804

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_mr6pm5myth1qz4rgp.png

"I'm rather bored so please do make this seem entertaining" LOG said to Monokuma and his Kubs, "consider this your redemption for last time. I'd feel bad if I didn't give the mascot of LOSE a second chance. Just don't mess this up for the Skylanders or yourself and especially me or you might not get your fun next time." LOG seemed like he gave a solemn tone to Monokuma. It was clear he was treating this as business. "Well then with that said we should start our fun soon. I'll have to prepare for my big entrance!" LOG summoned a big bowtie on his cape, getting ready for his usual gags.

• Thumbs Up 7

Monokuma does a bow.

"Have no fear! I'm sure this'll be ounces of fun for everyone... Puhuhuhu!" Monokuma assures LOG, rubbing his paws.

He then stands up straight.

"Alright, my cutie-patootie children! It's time to prepare for a bit of hijacking!" He says to the Monokubs.

Monokuma then turns to the video footage Monodam recorded.

"All we have to do is see what these Skylanders have their theme..." He adds.

• Thumbs Up 6

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Monokuma does a bow.

"Have no fear! I'm sure this'll be ounces of fun for everyone... Puhuhuhu!" Monokuma assures LOG, rubbing his paws.

"Alright, my cutie-patootie children! It's time to prepare for a bit of hijacking!" He says to the Monokubs.

Monotaro continued to stare at Monokuma, dumbfounded as the diabolical bear planned his games. He looked towards L.O.G before reaching out to him @Crow the BOOLET

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171015065155

"W-Wait dad! Don't leave me here with Creepy Von Bear! He's just gonna order me around all day!!!" Monotaro shouted, as he waddled after L.O.G as the monitor showman vanished to play his own tricks. 

"I-I can't believe this, not only does he forget papa, but now he thinks Loghead is his real daddy!" Monophanie shouted.

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Chuckle 1

"...Again, all 'n favor of that therapy, say 'I'!" Monosuke adds.

General Teddie, though as not amused, butting in.

"How abooout all in favor of you guys all leaving, say I!" He exclaims.

The rule-stickling bear raises his paw.

...And is the only one raising his paw.

"...Come on, boss, help me out here." He begs.

Monodam turns to General Teddie, looking at him for a moment befote finally speaking.

"THE CIG-AR SMOK-ING ONE DOES NOT REAL-IZE THAT HIS MAS-TER DOES NOT HAVE HANDS." He points out.

• Thumbs Up 7

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:
  Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20171015073032

"We should really afford in some memory therapy. We gots the cash to afford it, yeah?" Monosuke proposes.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20171015083600

"OOOOOR, we could use that budget to make more Monodams to beat up! Am I right, or am I RIIIIIGHT?!" Monokid says.

General Teddie, meanwhile notices the influx of bears in the room. He furiously stomps his foot in disapproval.

"B-Boss! Why did you bring them back here after what happened?! Are you missing some screws?! The last story that bear wrote was awful for our ratings!" He complained.

Considering Monokuma's track record, he is not confident on this turn of events.

"I'm all for equal opportunity of course my dear General!" LOG said to General Teddie, "Yeah he messed up bad but he's still the most popular of LOSE's villains or something. Besides if he does something we don't like we could you know...stop him from doing said thing. Fair right?" LOG tried to convince General Teddie that things will be alright.

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Monokuma does a bow.

"Just don't get carried away now. We gotta make this interesting..." LOG said to Monokuma. He then decided to watch the footage with the others.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Monotaro continued to stare at Monokuma, dumbfounded as the diabolical bear planned his games. He looked towards L.O.G before reaching out to him @Crow the BOOLET

Hide contents

latest?cb=20171015065155

"W-Wait dad! Don't leave me here with Creepy Von Bear! He's just gonna order me around all day!!!" Monotaro shouted, as he waddled after L.O.G as the monitor showman vanished to play his own tricks. 

"I-I can't believe this, not only does he forget papa, but now he thinks Loghead is his real daddy!" Monophanie shouted.

"I uhh...What?" LOG said in confusion, "this is too much responsibility for me! Where's your mother! I wanted to make sure she's paying child support!" LOG himself was getting into his new role a bit too well in a way in his typical LOG fashion.

• Thumbs Up 8

Just now, Crow the BOOLET said:

""I uhh...What?" LOG said in confusion, "this is too much responsibility for me! Where's your mother! I wanted to make sure she's paying child support!" LOG himself was getting into his new role a bit too well in a way in his typical LOG fashion.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171015065155

"I-I don't know! You told me she wanted bunnies instead of bears!" Monotaro shouted, practically balling his eyes out at this point. Monotaro seemed to truly believe this story that he somehow created.

The other kubs simply stared at the two. They were unsure if it was stranger that Monotaro managed to forget about Monokuma while creating this over-complex story to replace said memory, or the fact L.O.G is actually going along with it.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171015075838

"Uhhh, even I think this is strange, even for Monotaro". Monophanie said, staring at the two, and looking back at Monokuma to see what he'd do.

• Thumbs Up 7

The team of adventurers ready to fight, the game was now prepared for a great journey to begin. The lights in the HQ began to dim, as the holographic display of a castle appeared on the board.

"Welcome, adventurers, to the Sky Lands of... Um... Somewhere...? Err...

"Anyways, this is a peaceful land filled with hope, especially thanks to the Prince Miles, who helps to keep the peace of these lands!

The castle began to disappear, the peaceful and hopeful atmosphere of it lost when a new structure appeared. A tower which radiated evil, clearly a sign of bad news.

"But someone wishes to disturb that peace. The master of chaos, the destroyer of worlds, the Sausage King of Chicago... It's the Despair Lord Kuma! To break the flow of hope, he has kidnapped the Prince Miles, and is preparing to unleash his terror upon the world from his Tower of Despair!"

The tower disappears, and the figures of the Skylanders appear, standing in a forest. There they stood, waiting for their command.

"Here, we follow our misfit band of adventurers, deciding what they shall do. They stood in a forest that looked as if it would go for miles, but to the east held a humble little town. And to the north, they saw the Tower of Despair, reaching into the sky as dark magic pulsed from the top."

The lights came back on, the journey ready to begin. With a smile, Nicole asked the Skylanders, "So, adventurers... What will you do first?"

SEASON 3 - EPISODE 48: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS & ALSO SOME DESPAIR TOO: 5TH EDITION

EPISODE START!

• Thumbs Up 7
  • Way Past Cool 1