Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi ducks, simply covering himself as he is pelted by dodgeballs.

Kaede, back from finishing her course simply looks at the scene unfold, her face full of concern. "Shuichi..." She sighs, seeing the boy shaking in his metaphorical boots.

"Hmm...." Hina said, as she walked over to the machine. She simply shakes her head and turns a dial on them, causing them to slow down a bit, making things a lot more avoidable. She didn't explain her reasoning. She just...did. 

As more and more Skylanders completed the course, they took seats next to Edgeworth and Byakuya who were watching things play out. Despite what was going on with the others, Hina simply proceeded to keep an eye on Yuta and Shuichi.

"What's up with her?" Nagito asked, as he took his place. He managed to get through the course relatively unscathed. He got lucky and had the log get stuck during the first challenge, allowing him to walk in a straight line, the rocks jammed on his second challenge, making it much more easier to climb up, and on top of that, the fish that were supposed to be in his section of the pool had been taken by someone else. 

• Thumbs Up 5

Ayna and Mog successfully got out of the pool in mostly one piece. Ayna then helped Mia up before the three looked at the donuts and passed.

"I don't deserve donuts... I let Centi down." Mog sighed.

Saffron and Flame then jumped in and quickly got to the other side after the fish gave them both a good nip.

"Evil fish wrecked my dress!" Saffron pouted. Flame tried to shake the lone pirana of his tail that refused to let go. 

Sgt. Fenix was up next for the pool. "Marcus!" Ayna called out she then pointed to Centipeetle.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." He muttered before diving in and fight off the fish to get Centi over the line.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Upon hearing this, one of Omega's optics seemed to... twitch. "MOVE ASIDE! THAT UPGRADE IS MINE!" he shouted, immediately running across the log like it was nothing! He then reached the wall, and stormed up it with barely any for the dodgeballs or other Skylanders in his way. "OUT OF THE WAY, MEATBAGS!" When he reached the top, rather than jump to the bottom, Omega decided to jump straight onto the piranha pool instead! "GERONIMO!" he shouted with glee, causing a major splash.

On the other side of the pool, the wave created from Omega's impact managed to soak Silver and Chi, though also seemed to wash most of the piranhas off of them.

Orisa's eyes widen at the sight of that. "Oh my goodness! How are you capable of that?"

She looks down at the thin log, putting one foot down on it. It creaked under her foot, and she pulls it off, frightened.

"Well, darn," Orisa says, dejected.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Hmm...." Hina said, as she walked over to the machine. She simply shakes her head and turns a dial on them, causing them to slow down a bit, making things a lot more avoidable. She didn't explain her reasoning. She just...did. 

As more and more Skylanders completed the course, they took seats next to Edgeworth and Byakuya who were watching things play out. Despite what was going on with the others, Hina simply proceeded to keep an eye on Yuta and Shuichi.

"What's up with her?" Nagito asked, as he took his place. He managed to get through the course relatively unscathed. He got lucky and had the log get stuck during the first challenge, allowing him to walk in a straight line, the rocks jammed on his second challenge, making it much more easier to climb up, and on top of that, the fish that were supposed to be in his section of the pool had been taken by someone else. 

Shuichi, despite the lowered settings refused to move from his position. He didn't even say anything... at least, anything that can be comprehended by anyone not near him. All he could do was seemingly cower.

• Thumbs Up 3

As Lumina and Voidica crossed the pool, they looked back. Tesla emerged unscathed, while every piranha in her area of the pool was floating atop the water, motionless. Jessica, meanwhile, emerged with her clothes in tatters, her hair messed up, intense rage on her face, and for some reason a few sparks of electricity zipping around her. She ignored evey last temptation - even the Herbert punching bag. Someone else she  wanted to punch was clearly on her mind.

"Let's go, sweetie," Lumina said, bringing Voidica along. Those donuts were tempting... but no! They tried their best to just keep walking.

Back at the end of the pool, Shade got over the wall and cackled. "Those fish are nothing against this thing! HAH HAH HAH!" He jumped into the water... and promptly sank to the bottom. Well, so much for this thing being a good swimmer...

All the way back at the start, Amber was afraid to even set foot on the log. The water all by itself was mortifying to the Fire Elemental, never mind the fish! She decided to just curl up and wait until this whole mess was over.

• Thumbs Up 3

"More piranhas..." Pixels groaned in pain, as he pulled himself out of the pool "I don't know how much more I can take of this..."

"I... I can't eat any more fish." Katii groaned, following Pixels close behind as she held her stomach, "I never thought I'd find a fish I would hate." 

Finally, in the worst shape out of the trio, Robrainiac pulled himself out of the pool. "I made it... Thank every god and science that I made it. I deserve.. an award."

Robrainiac looked towards the doughnut box and got to his feet. "D-d-doughnuts?"

Robrainiac walked towards it, eyeing it with curiousity. "Doughnuts... Mmmmm..."

The reptilian robot was about to reach for it, before feeling his hand get smacked. Robrainiac turned to see a crazed Katii, almost looking very rabid over the doughnuts

"MINE!" Katii hissed as she grabbed an armful doughnuts. "MIIIINE! MY DOUGNUTSES! MY PRECIOUSSSS!"

The catling began to scarf down the doughnuts as Robrainiac backed away... After a moment of thinking  Robrainiac couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Um... wow..." Pixels said as he approached Robrainiac's side, "And Kate  was doing so well too."

"...Bwahahahahaha!!!." Robrainiac said, "Suddenly I don't feel so bad about failing everything!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Finally third time was the charm for Ray as he limped over to the pool. He looked like road kill, bits of fur was missing from his coat and he could feel bruises beginning to form. Ember and Shademon both look at the pool, the three watch Sarge swim like an iron man across the pool, chucking Centi over to Ayna before leaping out and pulling some fish off his arms.

"Come on you three, you are almost finished!" Sarge bellows demanding they swim.

Shademon dives in first, swimming like a snake which throws the fish off, they make it to the other side and slithers out. 

Ember and Ray both look at the water full of hungry flesh eating fish. They don't budge.

"Come on kids, you've been through worse!" Sarge calls out.

Flame then notices the two and does the one thing that'll get them going.

"BAK BU BAK BAWK! CHICKEN!"

The flying squirrel and pink dragon become enraged and dive straight into the pool screaming the whole way as fish desperately bite them in the hopes of their meal to stick around long enough. 

• Thumbs Up 2

As the Skylanders finished the course and crawled their way to the bleachers, Edgeworth couldn't help but give a small and slow clap. "Excellent work everyone. I do believe my favourite part was seeing Wright being chased into that wall with those fish" Edgeworth said with a chuckle, as he looked towards a wall with an oversized crack on it. 

After this, Hina walked over to the bleachers. "Excellent first day everybody, that was some grade-A training! Great to see you all finished my very first practice course! I finished this one myself at six" Hina said with an innocent smile.

• Thumbs Up 5

Kaede walks up to Shuichi, leaving his cap on the floor. "Shuichi... it's over, now."

No response from the boy, still curled up on the floor.

Kaede, looking more concerned than ever kneels, shaking Shuichi slightly. "Shuichi...?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Jessica just glared ice-cold daggers at Hina as Shade miraculously managed to finish up. Many of the Elementals were feeling worn out, but Star and Ibuki were still up and raring for more action.

"I cleared that rock wall before you did!" Ibuki teased the princess, sticking her toungue out.

"Yeah, but I didn't fall a single time!" Star said, turning her head in pride.

Lily looked around. "Hm? Where's Robinson, Magearna, Ivorn and Amber?"

• Thumbs Up 3

25 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders finished the course and crawled their way to the bleachers, Edgeworth couldn't help but give a small and slow clap. "Excellent work everyone. I do believe my favourite part was seeing Wright being chased into that wall with those fish" Edgeworth said with a chuckle, as he looked towards a wall with an oversized crack on it. 

After this, Hina walked over to the bleachers. "Excellent first day everybody, that was some grade-A training! Great to see you all finished my very first practice course! I finished this one myself at six" Hina said with an innocent smile.

"Excellent?" Robrainiac said, "I just about failed every test! And Katii... well..." 

Robrainiac gestured towards the catling, kneeling and nibbling on the pastry like a squirrel.

"I'd be surprised if we're getting a B." Pixels said as he rubbed his neck. "Still, dangerous training is usually the best kind of training... so Kudos, Hina, it was a nice workout."

Kaede walks up to Shuichi, leaving his cap on the floor. "Shuichi... it's over, now."

No response from the boy, still curled up on the floor.

Kaede, looking more concerned than ever kneels, shaking Shuichi slightly. "Shuichi...?"

Pixel's smile faded when he noticed the distraught Shuichi. He approached the two with concern.

"Shuichi?" Pixels asked, "Hey dude, are you okay?

He was on a seperate course from us, wasn't he? Pixels thought to himself, Is he okay?

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica just glared ice-cold daggers at Hina as Shade miraculously managed to finish up. Many of the Elementals were feeling worn out, but Star and Ibuki were still up and raring for more action.

"I cleared that rock wall before you did!" Ibuki teased the princess, sticking her toungue out.

"Yeah, but I didn't fall a single time!" Star said, turning her head in pride.

Lily looked around. "Hm? Where's Robinson, Magearna, Ivorn and Amber?"

Hina simply pointed to several Metal Sonics, that were grabbing those who had gotten tired out during the course or got stuck and had them carried over to the bleachers. "Alright, so I know that was a bit of an intense workout, but I got orders to make it difficult for you guys! I tried to come up with the simplest course I could, so that's why I picked this one that I did when I was six!" Hina explained.

"Besides, there won't be any failures. While it was a workout, the true point of the test was for everyone to just try to get through it. If you got through it all, hey, you did great! If you tried, well at least you did the best you could, right?" Hina explained. 

• Thumbs Up 4

After drying themselves and, in Chi's case, removing the last of the nibbling piranhas, the two took a gander at their final challenges. However, when Silver looked at the doughnuts, they seemed... soggy. "Heh, I think Omega just soiled them!" he said, before leaving them alone. Chi, meanwhile, looked at the repair kit in front of him. "Hmm... eh, it'd only last a week." Then Omega emerged from his side of the pool... or at least, what was left of it. "WHERE IS IT?! WHERE IS THE UPGRADE?!" he asked, frantically searching around. All he could see in front of him was a card with a smiley face, with the words 'CONGRATULATIONS!' written on it.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Decent job Delta." Sarge looked over to see everyone look very worn out or pissed off. Ayna and him then put their armour back on. 

"N-No hard feeling right guys?" Flame sheepishly walked up to Ray and Ember.

Neither of them gave a response as the both fell on the floor exhausted, glaring at Flame. 

"Don't worry Ray, when we get to be teachers I'll let you fight Hina in a wrestling match." Saffron grinned.

Ray just looked up before groaning loudly. He never wanted anything to do with Donut Girl or donuts or swimming ever again.

• Thumbs Up 4

Nicole looks around with confusion. "...That was it?" she asks. Shrugging, she applauds for everyone who completed the training.

Orisa was still stuck at the start, as she got saddened by her failure of being unable to complete the course. "Um, hello...? Citizens? I require some help..."

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Pixels smile faded when he noticed Shuichi in bad shape, he slowly approached him with a concerned look on his face"

"Shuichi? Hey man, are you alright?"

Was his training too much for him? He was on a separate course, wasn't he?

"...I can't do it... I-I told you, Kaede..." Shuichi mumbles, slowly releasing himself from his fetal position.

"You can't do it? You didn't even attempt!" Homura scolds, passing by Shuichi. She rolls her eyes.

Shuichi simply buries his face in the cap on the floor. "I know... because I know I-I'd just screw up..."

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"...I can't do it... I-I told you, Kaede..." Shuichi mumbles, slowly releasing himself from his fetal position.

"You can't do it? You didn't even attempt!" Homura scolds, passing by Shuichi. She rolls her eyes.

Shuichi simply buries his face in the cap on the floor. "I know... because I know I-I'd just screw up..."

Yuta simply closes his eyes and looks down at him. "Look Shuichi, I was scared too...but we have to try to get better. We have to try to improve. If we don't, then Buzz will have been right all along about us being useless, and worthless". 

"How do you know you can't do it if you don't try? You don't know if you'll screw up, and to be honest...screwing up would be better than not doing anything at all. At least there would be a lesson to learn from it". Hina said, giving Shuichi tough love regarding the situation.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"Hey! You're not helping!" Pixels shot a glare at Homura. "What the hell?!"

"Forget it Pixels..." Katii said as she took a bite from one of her doughnuts. "You're not gonna change her mind or make her apologize, believe me..."

"Yeah. but...." Pixels sighed, not sure what to say.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta simply closes his eyes and looks down at him. "Look Shuichi, I was scared too...but we have to try to get better. We have to try to improve. If we don't, then Buzz will have been right all along about us being useless, and worthless". 

"How do you know you can't do it if you don't try? You don't know if you'll screw up, and to be honest...screwing up would be better than not doing anything at all. At least there would be a lesson to learn from it". Hina said, giving Shuichi tough love regarding the situation.

"Y...yeah. Hina's right" Pixels agreed, remembering what an old friend told him, "Screw ups are just a part of the learning process, you know? Don't be afraid of messing up, man." 

• Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Hina simply pointed to several Metal Sonics, that were grabbing those who had gotten tired out during the course or got stuck and had them carried over to the bleachers. "Alright, so I know that was a bit of an intense workout, but I got orders to make it difficult for you guys! I tried to come up with the simplest course I could, so that's why I picked this one that I did when I was six!" Hina explained.

"Besides, there won't be any failures. While it was a workout, the true point of the test was for everyone to just try to get through it. If you got through it all, hey, you did great! If you tried, well at least you did the best you could, right?" Hina explained. 

Jessica was still unhappy as she looked at her torn clothes. "Yeah, that's great and all, but my outfit's a complete wreck now thanks to your pet fish, and you're gonna pay for it!"

The two metal Skylanders and Robinson felt deeply ashamed at being stuck by something that would normally pose no problem, while Amber simply fell asleep again.

Lily smiled warmly at Ivorn. "You tried your best, and that's what's important. I'm proud of you for doing even that much."

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Robinson flew over to Shuichi and perched on his arm. "I-If it means anything to you, even Jessica's terrified of getting hit by balls. Even just the one would send her into a crying fit back when she was only te-"

"ROBINSON!!!!" Jessica snarled through gritted teeth. Her face was slightly red.

"...oops," the little bird blushed.

• Thumbs Up 3

11 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Shademon gently approached the young boy. "Don't feel too bad, you'll get there." Shademon hissed. "I think we were meant to screw up to see where our strength's and weaknesses lie."

"Yeah, like Hina said." Flame ran in "Besides you got to fight cool robots... I had to swim with stupid piranhas." 

"You and Ray are real worry worts, you just gotta let it go Shuichi, embrace your inner nerd or whatever and take the bull head on!"

Flame didn't really care if his words got to Shuichi or not he just wanted say something positive.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I am, though... I am just worthless..." Shuichi simply replies. Trying his very best to not start expelling any tears. Kaede could notice the choking of his voice.

Shuichi simply grabs his cap, clutching it tightly.

Kaede holds Shuichi firmly. "Don't say that! I don't ever want to hear that!"

Neptune could ony watch Shuichi with concern... it's clear she knows something the others don't.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Orisa was still stuck at the start, as she got saddened by her failure of being unable to complete the course. "Um, hello...? Citizens? I require some help..."

"Why don't you help her out, Omega? After all, you did complete the course in record ti--!" Before Chi could even think about finishing that sentence, he was struck silent. Omega slowly, bitterly turned his head to face Chi, with his optics glowing a blood red. "O-oh crud... HE'S GONNA BLOW!" Chi yelled, before Omega went wild, firing all his weapons at the card! When the dust settled, all that was left where the card once stood, was a pile of incinerated rubble. Omega then retracted his weapons, and left.

• Thumbs Up 3

Suddenly, the entire school began rumbling as suddenly a massive blast was heard, destroying a large chunk of the wall and sending it flying at the Skylanders. Several smoke bombs were sent into the gym and after the smoke cleared out, there were three people...no, robots seen.

latest?cb=20130318193150

"Long time no see Skychumps". Bass said, as Treble barked viciously towards the Skylanders. Beside Bass stood Metal Sonic and Mecha Sally. 

• Thumbs Up 6

The shaking immediately scares Shuichi to his feet, his heart pounding like a drum.

Sonic immediately gets into a battle-ready position. "You! You've got some real nerve busting here right now!" Ge growls.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20130318193150

"Long time no see Skychumps". Bass said, as Temble barked viciously towards the Skylanders. Beside Bass stood Metal Sonic and Mecha Sally. 

"Who the heck are these guys?!" Ember panicked.

"Bad guys who have come in at the wrong time!" Saffron smiles wielding Barbie, ready to go.

The less worn out members of Delta got up ready to fight while the more worn out members quickly got out of the way. 

"Skychumps, skylosers, skycrashers... you guys can call us all the dumb names you want but your butts will get kicked by us all the time." Flame gloated.

• Thumbs Up 3