Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

11 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Guys! We're going after Sals!", Sonic said.

"Me too! If anyone's gonna help knock Princess back into proper shape, it's gonna be me!", Undyne said tagging along.

"I'm coming with you, Sonic! Let's go!" Nicole replies, running behind him.

Mecha Sally, blasting into the Mines, flies into the Cart Surfer track. She stops and turns around, the latch in her hair lifting up to reveal a laser cannon. She shoots the entrance to block off the track, and the rocks blasted start collapsing down, but there was still enough time to get in before the place was caved off!

Her inner voice sighed with irritation. 'Great. If there's no exit, you just trapped us in here. Good going, Eggman, you programmed this thing well...'

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Hey, porcupine! Catch!" Quint yelled, firing a charged shot at Silver. Luckily, Silver did manage to catch the blast, and launched it towards Bass. "Thanks, half-pint!" he mockingly replied. However, Silver had forgotten that he was no longer holding Metal Sonic, who had disappeared from his sight. "Uh-oh..." he muttered.

"Naivety..has been exposed!", Metal Sonic said as he dashed and crashed into Silver, slashing him with his claws before rebounding off of him and spindashing into Omega to assist Bass....or at least he would have!

"Oh no you don't!", Hsien Ko said as she procured her gong to reflect Metal Sonic away from Omega!

"You don't get to lay a hand on the coolest bot here!", she said sticking her tongue out at Metal!

"Persistent life forms! Due for erasing!", Metal Sonic said as she jumped and landed between Hsien Ko and Omega before spindashing up a cloud and dashing in spiked ball form from left to right and back hitting the two!

• Thumbs Up 2

Bass growled as the vines entrapped him and began slamming him into the ground. As he did this, Rock changed his weapon.

WEAPON EQUIP: SHARP KNUCKLE 

latest?cb=20130717222453

"Let's see how they like this!" Rock shouted, as he lunged for Metal Sonic @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon, successfully grabbing him and slamming him on the ground before smashing his knuckled fist into him. After doing this, Rock flipped from Metal to Bass and proceeded to do the same, successfully smashing Bass into a nearby wall.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"W-We gotta think outside of the box! Switch up our tactics, so he can't predict what we're going to do! Wily and Eggman's likely been studying us all, so Bass knows all of our regular moves". Rock explained. 

Bass meanwhile got hit with the mega buster blast, it smashing directly into his face, leaving it singed. "Nice one Mega Fake!" Bass shouted at Quint. "And I don't give a damn what the doctors think, I don't need that idiot Wily's permission to do anything, we're here on my terms, not his!" Bass added.

Quint simply rolled his eyes at Bass' remark (not that anyone could see this under his helmet, though). Seeing as Rock was starting to get savvy of Bass' upgrades, Quint began to focus on him instead. Hopping on Sakugarne, Quint slammed into Rock, attempting to outnumber the blue bomber. During all of this, Omega continued to fire at Bass. Frankly, he didn't care too much if they weren't doing damage. He just wanted to continue venting his anger until it was gone.

• Thumbs Up 2

Before Bass could fully free himself from the vines that ensnare him, Kaede takes action. She grabs onto the vines and charges them with electricity, making its way to Bass.

Kaede then jumps backwards, being caught by Purple Heart who still has Shuichi with her. The two fly off, escaping Bass before he could attack.

• Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Virus detected! Scanning! Digimon! Originated from collaboration with LOSE! Scanning database files!", Metal Sonic reported.

"Proper anti-virus software located and downloaded. Enjoy", Metal Sonic capped off, launching it into Shademon, and purging himself of the virus.

"Resuming confrontation with insufficient lifeform! Weapon detected! Identified as bat. Results say: Poor choice of weapon!", Metal Sonic said as he grabbed the bat, tossed it aside and then thrust punched Saffron, sending her flying aside.

"GAHHHH!" Shademon hisses. They were forced into hiding from the anti-virus attack.

"No, Barbie!" Saffron cried as Barbie was tossed aside, then Saffron herself was sent flying into a wall clutching her stomach.

"Come on Ray, let's kick his butt!" Flame urged Ray. Ray staggered up and tried to go Monster... he barely was able to summon the darkness before fainting on the ground. The skylander was too tired from completing the mission and the obstacle course. 

"Wha? What happened?! Where's the freak?!" Flame asks.

"Out for lunch." Ray moans.

"I'll help you Flame." Ayna smiles, summoning her gun.

"It's O.K. I can do this!" Flame with confidence tells her. "I gotta step up sooner or later!"

"Hey tin can! You missed me!" Flame taunts ready to fly.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Quint simply rolled his eyes at Bass' remark (not that anyone could see this under his helmet, though). Seeing as Rock was starting to get savvy of Bass' upgrades, Quint began to focus on him instead. Hopping on Sakugarne, Quint slammed into Rock, attempting to outnumber the blue bomber. During all of this, Omega continued to fire at Bass. Frankly, he didn't care too much if they weren't doing damage. He just wanted to continue venting his anger until it was gone.

"Q-Quint, why do you still do this?!" Rock asked, as he tried to avoid Quint's attacks. "You have to push through Wily's programming, I know I'm still in there somewhere! You know this is wrong! Why would you throw away all of our family?! Why throw away Doctor Light, and Blues, and Roll, and everyone else who cared about or loved you?! Why ignore them for Wily's hatred and bitterness!?" Rock shouted, as he proceeded to start firing Mega Buster blasts at Quint. As he did this, Bass quickly recovered. 

Memory Scanned: Adaption Acquired...

Suddenly, Bass' power shot skywards, the electricity being adapted into his power banks. His boots grew spikes that completely destroys Sonic's vines. With this, he retaliates by grabbing one of the vines and charging Sonic, wrapping it around him and using it to slam him around as a weapon, right into Kaede and the others. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Before Sonic could collide with Purple Heart, he manages to manipulate the air in his favor, redirecting his vine's direction back at Bass. This gives Sonic the opportunity to kick Bass in the face before landing back on the ground. "Nice try, buddy!" Sonic smirks, before whistling Kyubey over.

Kyubeys ear flaps then become machine guns as proceeds to aim for the eyes. "Yippie Ki-ay Mother... you know the rest!" He proceeds to shoot to his heart's content, bullets moving faster than what even Bass can register. All while playing music so loud, it distorts his receptors.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Let's see how they like this!" Rock shouted, as he lunged for Metal Sonic @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon, successfully grabbing him and slamming him on the ground before smashing his knuckled fist into him. After doing this, Rock flipped from Metal to Bass and proceeded to do the same, successfully smashing Bass into a nearby wall.

3 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"I'll help you Flame." Ayna smiles, summoning her gun.

"It's O.K. I can do this!" Flame with confidence tells her. "I gotta step up sooner or later!"

"Hey tin can! You missed me!" Flame taunts ready to fly

"R-recallibrating! Skylander data....

Image result for neo metal sonic

"HAS BEEN COPIED!", Metal Sonic said as he began shifting up into Neo Metal Sonic!

"Any last words?", the robot said before blasting at Flame and Anya!

"How about a mouthful!?",

Spoiler

Image result for shantae flame fist

Shantae shouted as she punched Neo Metal Sonic who was slightly dsitracted by them!

Unfortunately, it was only enough to send him sliding over, recoiling. He quickly soon got back up!

"Trio of annoyances! Optimal means of disposal, to be enacted!", he proclaimed as she charged them.

"Uh oh! Get ready guys!", Shantae said as she flipped over next to them!

"Hey! Where's Batman!?", Shantae realized he'd gone missing.

16 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"I'm coming with you, Sonic! Let's go!" Nicole replies, running behind him.

Mecha Sally, blasting into the Mines, flies into the Cart Surfer track. She stops and turns around, the latch in her hair lifting up to reveal a laser cannon. She shoots the entrance to block off the track, and the rocks blasted start collapsing down, but there was still enough time to get in before the place was caved off!

Her inner voice sighed with irritation. 'Great. If there's no exit, you just trapped us in here. Good going, Eggman, you programmed this thing well...'

Not too long after that though, a small beeping sound went off, only to make way for an explosion that blew the rocks off and into place.

Unbeknowest to Mecha Sally or her pursuers, Batman was in the cave, lying in wait. How does he do that!?

"Alright Sal!", Sonic said as he opted now to run and then bum rush her with a homing attack!

"Let's settle down now so we can help you!", he said bouncing off of her and then blocking her way while Undyne, Nicole and Tails were tailing her still!

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Before Sonic could collide with Purple Heart, he manages to manipulate the air in his favor, redirecting his vine's direction back at Bass. This gives Sonic the opportunity to kick Bass in the face before landing back on the ground. "Nice try, buddy!" Sonic smirks, before whistling Kyubey over.

Kyubeys ear flaps then become machine guns as proceeds to aim for the eyes. "Yippie Ki-ay Mother... you know the rest!" He proceeds to shoot to his heart's content, bullets moving faster than what even Bass can register. All while playing music so loud, it distorts his receptors.

"Idiot, you think I can't deal with machine guns?!" Bass shouted, as he suddenly adapted his busters into a sword. 

Adaption Scan Complete: Trunks Briefs 

Suddenly, the swords swung in all directions, destroying every bullet. Bass took the moment of confusion to charge Omega and slice off one of his machine guns before grabbing it and throwing it onto his shoulder.

Adaption: Omega Blaster Complete

Suddenly, the massive machine gun began shooting out of Bass' right shoulder, aiming at no particular location, he just kept moving so the shots kept spreading.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Idiot, you think I can't deal with machine guns?!" Bass shouted, as he suddenly adapted his busters into a sword. 

Adaption Scan Complete: Trunks Briefs 

Suddenly, the swords swung in all directions, destroying every bullet. Bass took the moment of confusion to charge Omega and slice off one of his machine guns before grabbing it and throwing it onto his shoulder.

Suddenly, the massive machine gun began shooting out of Bass' right shoulder, aiming at no particular location, he just kept moving so the shots kept spreading.

However, the intentional distraction that was Kyubey's bullets allowed the flying Purple Heart to sneak up to Bass from behind with Kaede and Shuichi still in tow.

Kaede then shoots a beam of light energy right at the back of Bass' head while Shuichi shoots off some parts of the Super Adapter's wings.

"Heh. Diversion complete!" Kyubey chuckles.

• Thumbs Up 2

However, the intentional distraction that was Kyubey's bullets allowed the flying Purple Heart to sneak up to Bass from behind with Kaede and Shuichi still in tow.

Kaede then shoots a beam of light energy right at the back of Bass' head while Shuichi shoots off some parts of the Super Adapter's wings.

"Heh. Diversion complete!" Kyubey chuckles.

Bass growling in response as he grabbed Purple Heart and slammed her into the ground hard enough to cause a massive impact on the ground itself, he then proceeded to move extremely quickly. When Shuichi blinked, suddenly Bass appeared right in front of him. "I hear you only have pitiful weapons to defend yourself..." He said with a chuckle, his anger causing him to simply just crave destruction now. He sliced Shuichi's weapon with his sword, grabbed him, and sent him flying into Kaede. He proceeded to appear behind Kaede before he landed and kicked her in the back, sending her flying towards him, causing the two to collide mid-air.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Naivety..has been exposed!", Metal Sonic said as he dashed and crashed into Silver, slashing him with his claws before rebounding off of him and spindashing into Omega to assist Bass....or at least he would have!

"Oh no you don't!", Hsien Ko said as she procured her gong to reflect Metal Sonic away from Omega!

"You don't get to lay a hand on the coolest bot here!", she said sticking her tongue out at Metal!

"Persistent life forms! Due for erasing!", Metal Sonic said as she jumped and landed between Hsien Ko and Omega before spindashing up a cloud and dashing in spiked ball form from left to right and back hitting the two!

"AHH!" Silver yelled in pain. He was really starting to get annoyed by this bot! As Metal began to ping-pong between Omega and Hsien Ko, the E-Series bot started to feel the damage. Eventually, he had sustained enough to knock him down. Again. "ERROR! I HAVE FALLEN, AND CANNOT GET UP!" he shouted, struggling to move.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Q-Quint, why do you still do this?!" Rock asked, as he tried to avoid Quint's attacks. "You have to push through Wily's programming, I know I'm still in there somewhere! You know this is wrong! Why would you throw away all of our family?! Why throw away Doctor Light, and Blues, and Roll, and everyone else who cared about or loved you?! Why ignore them for Wily's hatred and bitterness!?" Rock shouted, as he proceeded to start firing Mega Buster blasts at Quint.

"Whoa!" said Quint, as he jumped off of Sakugarne to avoid the shots. This, unfortunately, left Sakugarne damaged by the blasts. "Grr! You don't understand! You haven't seen what I've seen!" Quint yelled to Rock. "If you saw our future, you'd understand!" he stated, before firing his own Mega Buster shots at Rock.

Meanwhile, Chi approached the seemingly-downed Metal Sonic. "Wow. You're really Eggman's best?" he mockingly asked. "You know, maybe if you actually defected from him, then you'd be more successful..." Chi then tried harder to mock the robotic hedgehog. "...But no! Poor ol' Papa Robotnik needed his pwecious wittle baby to obey him, and only him! And now look where you are!" Chi was starting to enjoy this, until Metal got up...

4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"HAS BEEN COPIED!", Metal Sonic said as he began shifting up into Neo Metal Sonic!

"...Crud." Chi activated his third eye, and attempted to tackle Neo Metal Sonic head-on. "Well, one of us is shutting down tonight!" he said, nervously.

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"FOUL! FOul! foul..." said Omega, as his power began to fall dangerously low. The poor machine could barely do anything now!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Any last words?", the robot said before blasting at Flame and Anya!

"How about a mouthful!?",

Shantae shouted as she punched Neo Metal Sonic who was slightly dsitracted by them!

Unfortunately, it was only enough to send him sliding over, recoiling. He quickly soon got back up!

"Trio of annoyances! Optimal means of disposal, to be enacted!", he proclaimed as she charged them.

"Uh oh! Get ready guys!", Shantae said as she flipped over next to them!

"Hey! Where's Batman!?", Shantae realized he'd gone missing.

"Stay the fuck away from my wife!" Sarge grunted, stepping in and shooting the robot right in the face with Gnasher shotgun, refusing to let Ayna get hurt by the hedgehog robot.

Flame then jumps up and flies around before tugging on his cape for a distraction. "Hey nerd! You missed me!" He taunts to provide a distraction for everyone to wail on Neo Metal Sonic.

Shademon finally slinks out of the shadows and gets ready for another attack. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Purple Heart reverts back to Neptune. Shaking her head, her eyes spinning from the attack. She then looks up, to see Shuichi and Kaede falling, defenseless.

Neptune, panicking tries to figure out how to save them from falling to the floor from such a high distance. "Oh geez, oh geez! Uhhh..."

Before she could do anything, though, the words PERSONA! were heard as a hand grabs the two. The hand of Izanagi, Makoto's Persona.

yaQaSBW.png

"That's it! I'm tired of this! Izanagi, Cross Slash!" Makoto calls, sick and tired of Bass just one-upping everyone and hurting his friends. The Persona runs into Bass, using his blade to unleash two massive slashes. One vertically, one horizontally.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Not too long after that though, a small beeping sound went off, only to make way for an explosion that blew the rocks off and into place.

Unbeknowest to Mecha Sally or her pursuers, Batman was in the cave, lying in wait. How does he do that!?

"Alright Sal!", Sonic said as he opted now to run and then bum rush her with a homing attack!

"Let's settle down now so we can help you!", he said bouncing off of her and then blocking her way while Undyne, Nicole and Tails were tailing her still!

Hit by the homing attack, Mecha Sally stalls in the air for a brief moment.

"...Hey, that wor--?"

-BZZT-

"IF IT'S A BATTLE YOU WANT, IT'S A BATTLE YOU SHALL GET!" Mecha Sally replies, as she flies low and rushes Sonic with her Energy Blades.

Nicole holds her lance nervously. "I'm not prepared for this..."

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Purple Heart reverts back to Neptune. Shaking her head, her eyes spinning from the attack. She then looks up, to see Shuichi and Kaede falling, defenseless.

Neptune, panicking tries to figure out how to save them from falling to the floor from such a high distance. "Oh geez, oh geez! Uhhh..."

Before she could do anything, though, the words PERSONA! were heard as a hand grabs the two. The hand of Izanagi, Makoto's Persona.

yaQaSBW.png

"That's it! I'm tired of this! Izanagi, Cross Slash!" Makoto calls, sick and tired of Bass just one-upping everyone and hurting his friends. The Persona runs into Bass, using his blade to unleash two massive slashes. One vertically, one horizontally.

"GGK-" Bass shouted as the Persona hit him. Bass' eye began twitching slightly as smoke began to rise out of his helmet, and wires began to expose. The battle damage he sustained was finally beginning to wear on him. "I'm so freaking sick of your summons!" Bass shouted as he flew into a rage, forcing the sword from the Persona and snapping it in half. While that might've been successful though, he let himself open to be slammed into a wall by the Persona's hand.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 9/11/2017 at 11:48 PM, Captain Metallix said:

"AHH!" Silver yelled in pain. He was really starting to get annoyed by this bot! As Metal began to ping-pong between Omega and Hsien Ko, the E-Series bot started to feel the damage. Eventually, he had sustained enough to knock him down. Again. "ERROR! I HAVE FALLEN, AND CANNOT GET UP!" he shouted, struggling to move.

"URGH!", Hsien Ko said as she found herself konked out on the floor, with swirls circling her head.

"Ugh!, did anyone get the number on that mother trucker!?", she said as she picked herslef up and stumbled over to Omega, still quite dazed herself, and hoisted him back up proper with one of her claws.

On 9/11/2017 at 11:51 PM, Polkadi said:

Hit by the homing attack, Mecha Sally stalls in the air for a brief moment.

"...Hey, that wor--?"

-BZZT-

"IF IT'S A BATTLE YOU WANT, IT'S A BATTLE YOU SHALL GET!" Mecha Sally replies, as she flies low and rushes Sonic with her Energy Blades.

Nicole holds her lance nervously. "I'm not prepared for this..."

"But I certainly am!", Undyne said as she countered and blocked the Energy blades, clashing them with her spears!

"Ready now?", Tails said.

"You know it Tails!", Sonic said as the two then spindashed into Mecha Sally while Undyne kept her occupied.

On 9/11/2017 at 11:48 PM, Mightyray said:

"Stay the fuck away from my wife!" Sarge grunted, stepping in and shooting the robot right in the face with Gnasher shotgun, refusing to let Ayna get hurt by the hedgehog robot.

Flame then jumps up and flies around before tugging on his cape for a distraction. "Hey nerd! You missed me!" He taunts to provide a distraction for everyone to wail on Neo Metal Sonic.

Shademon finally slinks out of the shadows and gets ready for another attack. 

Unfortunately for Flame, Metal simply plucked him from behind and held him by his neck, in front of the group, using him as a shield!

"N-not your smartest move Flame!", Shantae  said in a worried tone.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Izanagi, Zionga!" Makoto commands, allowing Izanagi to fire a massive lightning bolt from the sky. One so powerful, it can't be merely absorbed safely due to the overwhelming amount of energy it contains.

Makoto then runs to Kaede and Shuichi's aid as Izanagi gently lays the two down.

"T-Thanks, Makoto..." Kaede gives a weak smile, as she gets back up.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Izanagi, Zionga!" Makoto commands, allowing Izanagi to fire a massive lightning bolt from the sky. One so powerful, it can't be merely absorbed safely due to the overwhelming amount of energy it contains.

Makoto then runs to Kaede and Shuichi's aid as Izanagi gently lays the two down.

"T-Thanks, Makoto..." Kaede gives a weak smile, as she gets back up.

With this, Bass was overwhelmed by power and forced to seperate from Treble, both of them falling to the ground. 

"Grrrr....Mega Brat and his stinking friends..." Bass said as he weakly got onto his knee. Treble tried to help him get up, but the wolf robot just couldn't get the power to get back up. Both of them were weak. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Makoto nods in accomplishment of Bass' defeat.

"One down..." Kaede says, shaking herself off.

Tails flies to their side, pointing at the other robots. "...Three to go!"

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"But I certainly am!", Undyne said as she countered and blocked the Energy blades, clashing them with her spears!

"Ready now?", Tails said.

"You know it Tails!", Sonic said as the two then spindashed into Mecha Sally while Undyne kept her occupied.

Mecha Sally was knocked down by the spindash, collapsing on the ground. Then she got back up, stumbling around, but barely holding together. Flying up again, the latch on her hair lifted up as she prepared to shoot Sonic down! "I DARE YOU TO KEEP IT UP, HEDGEHOG. EGGMAN WILL GET HIS WAY!"

Meanwhile, the voice in her head was frantic. They were so close, she would finally be out of here! 'Come on, come on...'

• Thumbs Up 3

11 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Unfortunately for Flame, Metal simply plucked him from behind and held him by his neck, in front of the group, using him as a shield!

"N-not your smartest move Flame!", Shantaw said in a worried tone.

"I'll be fine!" Flame tries to stay positive. He can feel Metal's grip getting tighter and tighter until... out of nowhere a loud bang can be heard!

"YOU LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE!" Saffron roared slamming Barbie hard on Metal's back with all the force she could muster. A couple of whirs and clicks could be heard from the impact enough for Metal to let Flame go so that Shademon could work their magic. It was clear one punch wasn't going to keep the bee down and out.

"Free Death Fall!" They hiss, knocking Metal around some more. Saffron then joined in wacking the bot in time with Shademon's attack!

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Mecha Sally was knocked down by the spindash, collapsing on the ground. Then she got back up, stumbling around, but barely holding together. Flying up again, the latch on her hair lifted up as she prepared to shoot Sonic down! "I DARE YOU TO KEEP IT UP, HEDGEHOG. EGGMAN WILL GET HIS WAY!"

Meanwhile, the voice in her head was frantic. They were so close, she would finally be out of here! 'Come on, come on...'

"SURPRISE!" Sonic then spindashes behind Sally, as the Sentinel is now ready to fight alongside his alternate counterpart. "Now you got double trouble, Sally!"

He summons his sword once again and his eyes turn white. "Don't worry. We're getting you out of there!"

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Hey Sally..." A familiar voice said. 

latest?cb=20150224235654

"KNOCK KNOCK" Knuckles shouted as he punched off the weapon and proceeded to grab her in a headlock and smashing her into the ground to stop her from trying to escape again."Don't worry True Blue, I just saved you once again, no prob". Knuckles said with a smirk.

• Thumbs Up 4