Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"You heard them Nick!", Maya said.

"We've got to help too! And I think I know just how!", Phoenix said eyeing Neo Metal Sonic who had Flame in his clutches!

"Flame! Brace yourself! Sarge! Shantae Anya! Get ready to hit him hard AFTER THIS!"

Thankfully though, Saffron had knocked Metal enough to make him free Flame.

Just in time too for their own attack!

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/085/832/0f7.gif

OBJECTION!

The duo launched a massive objection spike bubble onto Neo Metal Sonic! This sent him into a spasm!

"Illogical data attack! Words...cannot...hurt!", the robotic hedgehog said as he let go of Flame and stumbled back!

"Illogical life forms! Must be eliminated along with annoyances and-"

On 9/12/2017 at 12:09 AM, Mightyray said:

It was enough for Metal to let Flame go so that Shademon could work their magic. It was clear one punch wasn't going to keep the bee down and out.

"Free Death Fall!" They hiss, knocking Metal around so more.

"HWAH!", Metal Sonic said actually gasping!

"New mission...", the robot said eyes narrowing, wipe out personal lifeforms-"

"Why not just shove those mission objectives of yours up that oversized tail pipe!", Shantae said leading to the charge as she hair whipped Neo Metal Sonic and juggled him with a few kicks over to Sarge and Anya for them to strike.

On 9/12/2017 at 12:09 AM, Polkadi said:

Mecha Sally was knocked down by the spindash, collapsing on the ground. Then she got back up, stumbling around, but barely holding together. Flying up again, the latch on her hair lifted up as she prepared to shoot Sonic down! "I DARE YOU TO KEEP IT UP, HEDGEHOG. EGGMAN WILL GET HIS WAY!"

Meanwhile, the voice in her head was frantic. They were so close, she would finally be out of here! 'Come on, come on...'

"Not on my watch", Batman said revealing himself alongside the others and keeping Sally at bay with a remote control batarang.

Undyne herself once again, engaged Mecha Sally. "Sorry Princess, but we didn't come this far just to see that Egg meister have his way with you!"

"You hear everyone Sally!?", Sonic said, "None of us are giving up on you! Not now and not ever!", he capped off as he dashed into her, knocking her down.

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

With this, Bass was overwhelmed by power and forced to seperate from Treble, both of them falling to the ground. 

"Grrrr....Mega Brat and his stinking friends..." Bass said as he weakly got onto his knee. Treble tried to help him get up, but the wolf robot just couldn't get the power to get back up. Both of them were weak. 

Silver, having slightly recovered, used his psychokinesis to hold the two in place. "I've got them!" he said. "Keep the others off my back!" Unfortunately, Omega was out for the count, and Chi could barely deal with Neo Metal Sonic. "K-kinda busy over here!" Chi replied, trying his best to hold Neo Metal back.

2 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"I'll be fine!" Flame tries to stay positive. He can feel Metal's grip getting tighter and tighter until... out of nowhere a loud bang can be heard!

"YOU LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE!" Saffron roared slamming Barbie hard on Metal's back with all the force she could muster. A couple of whirs and clicks could be heard from the impact. It was enough for Metal to let Flame go so that Shademon could work their magic. It was clear one punch wasn't going to keep the bee down and out.

"Free Death Fall!" They hiss, knocking Metal around so more.

As Chi watched the Delta Squad knock around Neo Metal, he looked for an opening. "Let's see..." he said, scanning for a weak point. "Hey guys! Aim for his eyes!" he told the Delta Squad. Chi then kept his distance, not willing to take any more unnecessary damage.

Quint, meanwhile, continued his fight with Rock. "This isn't getting us anywhere..." he sighed, before switching off his Mega Buster. "Maybe... maybe you're right. Maybe I've been fighting for the wrong side this whole time." Quint then approached Rock. "...Help me. Show me how to be me again. How to be you again."

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

Quint, meanwhile, continued his fight with Rock. "This isn't getting us anywhere..." he sighed, before switching off his Mega Buster. "Maybe... maybe you're right. Maybe I've been fighting for the wrong side this whole time." Quint then approached Rock. "...Help me. Show me how to be me again. How to be you again."

tumblr_nk03x7kTHR1rfrq1eo1_500.png

"...Sure..." Rock said, extending his hand to Quint. "I-It won't be an easy process...trust me, I know what it's like having Wily's programming inside of you, twisting your memories, your thoughts, your loyalties. But with help. With friends, and family. It's possible". Rock said with an optimistic smile. He was genuinely excited to try help a fellow robot turn over a new leaf. He hated violence after all.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

HWAH!", Metal Sonic said actually gasping!

"New mission...", the robot said eyes narrowing, wipe out personal lifeforms-"

"Why not just shove those mission objectives of yours up that oversized tail pipe!", Shantae said leading to the charge as she hair whipped Neo Metal Sonic and juggled him with a few kicks over to Sarge and Anya for them to strike.

Marcus and Ayna got ready to strike both summoning their Gnashers.

Saffron, Flame and Shademon watched eagerly to see the grand finale! 

"Go get em Delta!" Flame cheers!

As Chi watched the Delta Squad knock around Neo Metal, he looked for an opening. "Let's see..." he said, scanning for a weak point. "Hey guys! Aim for his eyes!" he told the Delta Squad. Chi then kept his distance, not willing to take any more unnecessary damage.

"Got it, thanks Chi!" Ayna smiled back at the robot. She and Marcus both unloaded on Neo Metal Sonic's face shooting him in the eyes first before pelting him with bullets!

"I got a new mission for ya, tell your doc to get the fuck out of our way." Marcus grunts. 

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"SURPRISE!" Sonic then spindashes behind Sally, as the Sentinel is now ready to fight alongside his alternate counterpart. "Now you got double trouble, Sally!"

He summons his sword once again and his eyes turn white. "Don't worry. We're getting you out of there!"

Mecha Sally is knocked out of the air from that attack, falling to the the ground. "GAH! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT, BLUE SPHE--"

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Hey Sally..." A familiar voice said. 

latest?cb=20150224235654

"KNOCK KNOCK" Knuckles shouted as he punched off the weapon and proceeded to grab her in a headlock and smashing her into the ground to stop her from trying to escape again."Don't worry True Blue, I just saved you once again, no prob". Knuckles said with a smirk.

Crashing down, Mecha Sally activates her Energy Blades and cuts her way out. "YOUR ATTEMPTS ARE FUTI--"

Just now, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Not on my watch", Batman said revealing himself alongside the others and keeping Sally at bay with a remote control batarang.

Undyne hersself once again, engaged Mecha Sally. "Sorry Princess, but we didn't come this far just to see that Egg meister have his way with you!"

"You hear everyone Sally!?", Sonic said, "None of us are giving up on you! Not now and not ever!", he capped off as he dashed into her, knocking her down.

That was the last straw that sent Mecha Sally down. She stutters, sputters, and glitches out, trying to get up. "I... WON'T... FALL..."

Inside, the voice was poignantly satisfied. Even if she was being beaten around like a doll, this was the end to this hell...

Tumbling down, Mecha Sally shuts down, her eyes switching off... "ENGAGING BACKUP POWER. ENTERING STAND BY."

> Unit 3390 down.
> Unit 3390 down.
> Requesting help.
> Unit 3390 down.
> Requesting help.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Polkadi said:

Mecha Sally is knocked out of the air from that attack, falling to the the ground. "GAH! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT, BLUE SPHE--"

Crashing down, Mecha Sally activates her Energy Blades and cuts her way out. "YOUR ATTEMPTS ARE FUTI--"

That was the last straw that sent Mecha Sally down. She stutters, sputters, and glitches out, trying to get up. "I... WON'T... FALL..."

Inside, the voice was poignantly satisfied. Even if she was being beaten around like a doll, this was the end to this hell...

Tumbling down, Mecha Sally shuts down, her eyes switching off... "ENGAGING BACKUP POWER. ENTERING STAND BY."

> Unit 3390 down.
> Unit 3390 down.
> Requesting help.
> Unit 3390 down.
> Requesting help.

"N-No...C-Can't afford M-Mecha Sally to be l-l-lost..." Bass said, as he forced his buster cannon up against Silver's powers. With one well placed shot, he shot Silver directly in the stomach, breaking his concentration. 

"G-Got to h-help her..." Bass said, slowly limping his way to Mecha Sally, aiming his buster at anyone who tries to get in his way, despite how pitifully weak he was right now.

• Thumbs Up 4

On 9/12/2017 at 12:23 AM, Mightyray said:

Marcus and Ayna got ready to strike both summoning their Gnashers.

Saffron, Flame and Shademon watched eagerly to see the grand finale! 

"Go get em Delta!" Flame cheers!

"Got it, thanks Chi!" Ayna smiled back at the robot. She and Marcus both unloaded on Neo Metal Sonic's face shooting him in the eyes first before pelting him with bullets!

"I got a new mission for ya, tell your doc to get the fuck out of our way." Marcus grunts. 

The bullets left Metal Sonic's faceplate cracked! He shield the rest with his arm to keep his eyes from being totally obliterated, bt this just left him open to their bullet spray!

Worse, it gave Shantae the opportunity to lift him up from behind and pile drive him back down to the earth with her hair. 

"Urgh...all living things...are a pain!", the robot sounded on.

"My, oh my, you certainly seem to be getting less formal, knowing that you're beaten!", Shantae said standing over the fallen robot.

On 9/12/2017 at 12:26 AM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"N-No...C-Can't afford M-Mecha Sally to be l-l-lost..." Bass said, as he forced his buster cannon up against Silver's powers. With one well placed shot, he shot Silver directly in the stomach, breaking his concentration. 

"G-Got to h-help her..." Bass said, slowly limping his way to Mecha Sally, aiming his buster at anyone who tries to get in his way, despite how pitifully weak he was right now.

Image result for metal sonic anime

"This presents a massive problem! Doctors will be displeased!", Neo said as he powered back down to his Metal form, and struggled to his feet.

• Thumbs Up 3

19 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tumblr_nk03x7kTHR1rfrq1eo1_500.png

"...Sure..." Rock said, extending his hand to Quint. "I-It won't be an easy process...trust me, I know what it's like having Wily's programming inside of you, twisting your memories, your thoughts, your loyalties. But with help. With friends, and family. It's possible". Rock said with an optimistic smile. He was genuinely excited to try help a fellow robot turn over a new leaf. He hated violence after all.

Quint kindly accepted Rock's offer, giving his counterpart a hug. "Thanks, Rock. You're so kind..." But before Mega Man could react to this...

"...And yet so gullible." Quint had activated his Mega Sword, a modification to his Mega Buster, and stabbed Rock through the stomach! As he removed it, Quint followed up his attack by slicing the Blue Bomber's arms off! "Well, at least you tried. Now if you'll excuse me, we've got a princess to secure..." he said.

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

7 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"This presents a massive problem! Doctors will be displeased!", Neo said as he powered back down to his Metal form, and struggled to his feet.

"You two should head back!" Quint told the two. "The doctors can't afford to have you both taken in, or destroyed!" he added, before heading to Mecha Sally's location.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Captain Metallix said:

Quint kindly accepted Rock's offer, giving his counterpart a hug. "Thanks, Rock. You're so kind..." But before Mega Man could react to this...

"...And yet so gullible." Quint had activated his Mega Sword, a modification to his Mega Buster, and stabbed Rock through the chest! As he removed it, Quint followed up his attack by slicing the Blue Bomber's arms off! "Well, at least you tried. Now if you'll excuse me, we've got a princess to secure..." he said.

"You two should head back!" Quint told Bass and Metal. "The doctors can't afford to have you both taken in, or destroyed!" he added, before heading to Mecha Sally's location.

"GAAAAH" Rock screamed from the pain as his arms were cut off. As he watched Quint approach Mecha Sally, the only one not weakened in all of this, he knew the weakened Skylanders wouldn't be able to handle this. 

"T-Time for last ditch effort..." 

"Rush...here...boy...." Rock said, before his eyes shut off, and he fell over with all life gone. As this happened, suddenly a red flash of light beamed in. Rush looked at the beaten up Skylanders, and saw the destroyed Rock. When he looked back, his eyes were filled with anger as he charged Quint, latching onto his arm and biting into it hard. Before Quint could react, Rush had already turned into Rush Jet, charging into his stomach and following up by emitting an massive boxing glove out of his head, smashing Quint in the face.

• Thumbs Up 3

'Ugh, how do I disable the stupid distress call?!' Mecha Sally's inner voice said, fumbling around in her systems. 'Come on, don't you DARE let LOSE touch me again!'

Nicole turns and sees the other robots trying to recapture Sally, and grips her lance tight. "We've got company, you guys."

• Thumbs Up 3

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Rush...here...boy...." Rock said, before his eyes shut off, and he fell over with all life gone. As this happened, suddenly a red flash of light beamed in. Rush looked at the beaten up Skylanders, and saw the destroyed Rock. When he looked back, his eyes were filled with anger as he charged Quint, latching onto his arm and biting into it hard. Before Quint could react, Rush had already turned into Rush Jet, charging into his stomach and following up by emitting an massive boxing glove out of his head, smashing Quint in the face.

Spoiler

Related image

"Judging whether or not to proclaim personal mission....vendetta....failed", Metal Sonic said surveying the scene.

10 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole turns and sees the other robots trying to recapture Sally, and grips her lance tight. "We've got company, you guys."

"Well we've still got plenty of fight left in us!", Sonic said.

Alongside him stood Batman, Undyne and Tails, guarding Sally.

And that wasn't even counting Shantae, Phoenix and Maya along with the Delta Squad.

• Thumbs Up 3

17 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"GAAAAH" Rock screamed from the pain as his arms were cut off. As he watched Quint approach Mecha Sally, the only one not weakened in all of this, he knew the weakened Skylanders wouldn't be able to handle this. 

"T-Time for last ditch effort..." 

"Rush...here...boy...." Rock said, before his eyes shut off, and he fell over with all life gone. As this happened, suddenly a red flash of light beamed in. Rush looked at the beaten up Skylanders, and saw the destroyed Rock. When he looked back, his eyes were filled with anger as he charged Quint, latching onto his arm and biting into it hard. Before Quint could react, Rush had already turned into Rush Jet, charging into his stomach and following up by emitting an massive boxing glove out of his head, smashing Quint in the face.

"AAAHHH!!" yelled Quint. As he slammed into the floor, with his helmet visor busted, Quint seemed rather angry. "STUPID DOG!" he shouted, kicking Rush to the side. Preparing to slice Rush in half, Quint swung his blade... but was met by a similar energy blade. "Don't... even... try it!" said Chi, attempting to hold him back. The two robots fought, clashing blades with each swing. Soon, Quint realised that he was wasting time. Clashing blades one last time, Quint moved up close... and grabbed Chi's third eye, ripping it out! "GAH! NO!" Chi yelled in agony, unable to focus. With Chi's vision becoming unstable, Quint sliced the robot's legs, leaving him immobile.

As Quint approached Mecha Sally's location, he stood face to face with some of Sally's closest friends. "Stand aside. I'm in no mood to fight you..." he said to the Skylanders. "...It's her who needs to be destroyed!" he added, surprisingly pointing at... Mecha Sally?! "Don't think we didn't catch on to your little 'glitches'. You're true self's been breaking through the roboticisation coding for a while now." Quint then gave an unnerving smile. "Dr. Wily was worried that you would go rogue. That's why he sent me. To ensure that you return in one piece. He never mentioned that you had to be functioning, though..." Quint then aimed at Mecha Sally, preparing a charged shot.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"AAAHHH!!" yelled Quint. As he slammed into the floor, with his helmet visor busted, Quint seemed rather angry. "STUPID DOG!" he shouted, kicking Rush to the side. Preparing to slice Rush in half, Quint swung his blade... but was met by a similar energy blade. "Don't... even... try it!" said Chi, attempting to hold him back. The two robots fought, clashing blades with each swing. Soon, Quint realised that he was wasting time. Clashing blades one last time, Quint moved up close... and grabbed Chi's third eye, ripping it out! "GAH! NO!" Chi yelled in agony, unable to focus. With Chi's vision becoming unstable, Quint sliced the robot's legs, leaving him immobile.

As Quint approached Mecha Sally's location, he stood face to face with some of Sally's closest friends. "Stand aside. I'm in no mood to fight you..." he said to the Skylanders. "...It's her who needs to be destroyed!" he added, surprisingly pointing at... Mecha Sally?! "Don't think we didn't catch on to your little 'glitches'. You're true self's been breaking through the roboticisation coding for a while now." Quint then gave an unnerving smile. "Dr. Wily was worried that you would go rogue. That's why he sent me. To ensure that you return in one piece. He never mentioned that you had to be functioning, though..." Quint then aimed at Mecha Sally, preparing a charged shot.

Suddenly, Quint got shot with a charged Mega Buster shot directly into his power core, and sending him flying. 

latest?cb=20130504175005

"No one hurts my brother and lives to tell the tale, Quint" Blues said, as he walked over to him and slammed his foot onto Quint's head. "Cheap trick, using Rock's forgiving nature against him. Unfortunately, that's not going to work on me. You're through". Blues coldly said, as he shot another buster shot into Quint's arms, disabling them. 

• Thumbs Up 4

The voice inside the bot was frightened. They noticed all this time... And she couldn't do a thing about it!

'NO, GET ME OUT, SOMEONE HELP ME! I CAN'T MOVE, HELP!'

Mecha Sally lay there, unresponsive and unable to move.

• Thumbs Up 3

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, Quint got shot with a charged Mega Buster shot directly into his power core, and sending him flying.

latest?cb=20130504175005

"No one hurts my brother and lives to tell the tale, Quint" Blues said, as he walked over to him and slammed his foot onto Quint's head. "Cheap trick, using Rock's forgiving nature against him. Unfortunately, that's not going to work on me. You're through". Blues coldly said, as he shot another buster shot into Quint's arms, disabling them. 

"Grr..." Quint was now in an unwinnable situation. "...You always were the better of us, Blues..." he said, though it seemed halfway between sounding sincere and sarcastic. "Too bad Light could never see that..." Quint looked over to the Skylanders in front of Mecha Sally, and then to the roboticised Princess herself.

14 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

The voice inside the bot was frightened. They noticed all this time... And she couldn't do a thing about it!

'NO, GET ME OUT, SOMEONE HELP ME! I CAN'T MOVE, HELP!'

Mecha Sally lay there, unresponsive and unable to move.

Seeing the robot become immobilised, Quint called the doctors on his communicator. "...Docs, emergency retreat. The princess has been taken..." he said. It wasn't worth trying to keep her at this point, nor destroy her. "You win this round... but this isn't over..." he scoffed. "Enjoy... your reward... we have others..."

• Thumbs Up 3

With that, Metal Sonic, Bass, Treble and Quint teleported out. Mecha Sally remained, her teleporter having been destroyed by Knuckles' attack when he was disabling her blaster weapon. The Skylanders had finally gotten their friend back.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Grr..." Quint was now standing in an unwinnable situation. "...You always were the better of us, Blues..." he said, though it seemed halfway between sounding sincere and sarcastic. Quint looked over to the Skylanders in front of Mecha Sally, and then to the roboticised Princess herself.

Seeing the robot become immobilised, Quint called the doctors on his communicator. "...Docs, send us back. The princess has been taken..." he said. It wasn't worth trying to keep her at this point, nor destroy her. "You win this round... but this isn't over..." he scoffed. "Enjoy... your reward... we have others..."

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

With that, Metal Sonic, Bass, Treble and Quint teleported out. Mecha Sally remained, her teleporter having been destroyed by Knuckles' attack when he was disabling her blaster weapon. The Skylanders had finally gotten their friend back.

'...It's over... I've escaped...'

Still laying there, on stand by, Mecha Sally had the captured princess trapped inside her. All she needed was to be deroboticized, and the Skylanders had Sally back...

• Thumbs Up 3

A voice can be heard from afar.

"Robot repair force, coming in!" Tails runs back to the scene, toolbox in tow alongside Alter-Ego.

tumblr_inline_mr60fdMvMx1qz4rgp.png

"Wha- Look at this mess!" Alter-Ego exclaims. He then turns his attention over to Sally. "...So, what do we do now to, you know, have her stop being a robot?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Good work, everyone!" Ibuki congratulated, her face smug and proud. "We won because Ibuki was here to cheer you on!"

"But you didn't do anything," Robinson tweeted. Still, he was happy that Mecha Sally was back in their hands. Ibuki just kept quiet while Ivorn walked over to the downed Mega Man, inspecting the damage.

"You, uh... you OK, Rock?" Ivorn asked, poking him for any sign of life.

Shade rolled his eyes. "Gordon Bennet, minion, does he look OK to you? I mean, I'd imagine a robot like him could live without arms unlike the flesh golems we call humans, but I guess that shows what I know!"

Magearna looked at the stab wound through Rock's stomach. "C-Couldn't we just take out his Soul-Heart and fix his body up? I mean, you did that for me when we met." She paused. "Er, well, not me me, but, you know..."

Ivorn looked at Tails, wanting his input. It didn't sound like a bad idea, though then again, integrated circuits usually weren't filled with life force like the Soul-Heart was...

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

A voice can be heard from afar.

"Robot repair force, coming in!" Tails runs back to the scene, toolbox in tow alongside Alter-Ego.

tumblr_inline_mr60fdMvMx1qz4rgp.png

"Wha- Look at this mess!" Alter-Ego exclaims. He then turns his attention over to Sally. "...So, what do we do now to, you know, have her stop being a robot?"

Suddenly, Alter Ego's shadow began getting darker and darker, as small flames engulfed on it, the shadow rose up and forced itself from Alter Ego, revealing....

"IT IS I, AKU, MASTER OF EV-PSYCHOLOGY!" Aku shouted, as he rose up from the ground. "I was on a most excellent adventure where I went up against that FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR AND HIS NEW ALLY, MR. BEAN!" 

Aku looked around at blank stares and annoyed looks. "WELL IF THAT FOOLISH SHIROGANE WAS GOING TO ROB ME OF MY PREDICTION, THE LEAST I COULD DO IS TAKE MY FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON THE REAL MR. BEAN!" Aku said in defence...again to blank stares. With this, Aku simply got an annoyed look and clicked his fingers, causing a massive ball of darkness to engulf Mecha Sally. A few rustling sounds was heard and a few minutes later, the darkness backed off, revealing the Organic Sally @Polkadi

• Thumbs Up 4

"Well, that takes care of one thing..." Tails then turns to Rock, cracking his knuckles. "Now, onto another..."

He looks all around the room. "Can someone help me find his arms?" Tails asks.

• Thumbs Up 2

Star looked besides her and saw one of Rock's arms. She held it up her against her own arm and pointed it around, pretending she had a Mega Buster and going, "Pew pew! Pew pew!"

Jessica politely coughed, and Star saw Rock lying in the snow. "Heh heh... sorry," she said, hastily dropping it besides the downed robot.

"W-Will he be OK?" Voidica asked, concerned about Rock.

Lily smiled warmly and replied, "Of course he will, Voidica. We've got Ivorn and Tails to fix him up!"

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Star looked besides her and saw one of Rock's arms. She held it up her against her own arm and pointed it around, pretending she had a Mega Buster and going, "Pew pew! Pew pew!"

Jessica politely coughed, and Star saw Rock lying in the snow. "Heh heh... sorry," she said, hastily dropping it besides the downed robot.

"W-Will he be OK?" Voidica asked, concerned about Rock.

Lily smiled warmly and replied, "Of course he will, Voidica. We've got Ivorn and Tails to fix him up!"

"Alright. We got one. Ivorn, find the other." Tails says. He picks up the arm and digs his blowtorch out of his toolbox. "This'll only take a sec..."

Tails begins rewiring the disconnected parts until eventually welding the arm back into place.

• Thumbs Up 4

Ivorn looked around in the snow, and eventually he found the second arm... by tripping over it. Voidica tugged at the arm to pull it back to Rock, while Jessica helped the panicked Ivorn back on his feet.

"Here you are, Mister Rock, sir!" Voidica happily told the Blue Bomber as she returned his other arm. He'd probably have been more thankful, were he not offline at the moment.

"T-Thanks, Voidica!" Ivorn said, brushing the snow out of his eye as he walked back to help Tails.

• Thumbs Up 2

25 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Aku said in defence...again to blank stares. With this, Aku simply got an annoyed look and clicked his fingers, causing a massive ball of darkness to engulf Mecha Sally. A few rustling sounds was heard and a few minutes later, the darkness backed off, revealing the Organic Sally

"Thanks...Aku", Phoenix said feeling a bit unsure.

"A-again....man deja vu!", Maya said remembering how he'd reformed Sonic Man and M'Egga Man back to their original states.

"Seriously feels a little too close to home", Sonic said. "Still though, thanks Tree Wiz!", he said giving Aku a thumbs up.

@Polkadi "Now then, Sally? You okay?", Sonic said kneeling down next to the chipmunk.

"Hey Princess, think you got enough in ya to be up and at 'em?", Undyne said to Sally.

"Give her some time and space if need be", Batman advised.

• Thumbs Up 3