Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Two young cavy brothers entered the EPF room as well rubbing their eyes.

"Uh...Graff, what the hell just happened?" Rocku asked.

"I dunno bro...must've been some kind of reset button." He answered with a yawn.

ROCKU

Spoiler

UkYuir.png

Rocku- (Jump-Wood)-Main Character

Element: Earth

Battle Class: Brawler

Bio: Rocku is a young 15 year old rock cavy who dreams of being a great martial artist, at first when joining the original Academy, he wanted to fight opponents for glory and proving his strength seeing how he fought various rivals such as Clobb, but as time went on he started to realize that stakes were happening and it was time to take things seriously and focus on saving people and worlds rather than just for himself. Despite being Graff's one year younger brother, Rocku is more mature, focused and serious than Graff ever could be, sure he even finds him annoying but they both care for each other as brothers. The two originally lived in a small town back in their world called "Hornfel's Hole" in a canyon called Chert Canyon. Raised by their parents who wanted them to make a living, Rocku and Graff one day, were stumbling across town when they found a portal leading to what would what their greatest adventure of all time! Rocku has been starting to have doubts about himself and his worthyness to the Skylanders, is there more to him than just serving as mere muscle? Could something convince to be more than what makes him who he is or should he just stick to his gut deep down? It's a mystery with this kid... 

GRAFF

Spoiler

QOWCiy.png

Graff- (Jump-Wood)- Support

Element: Earth

Battle Class: Sentinel 

Bio: Rocku's one year older yet somehow lazier and more clueless brother, Graff pretty much serves as the blue (or green in his case) oni to Rocku's red oni, being much more relaxed, calm, and less willing to spring into action. This doesn't mean he hates fighting though, after all in some time in the Academy he's even obtained a Sentinel spear to give him more fighting potential than he had, and he's more than happy to join his bro alongside to kick some ass....as long as they grab a snack first....

DOOFS

Spoiler

RRizcF.png

Burnie, Mo, Skeet - (Doof Quest) -Main Characters (3)

Elements: Fire, Tech. Tech. Tech.

Battle Classes: BrawlerSorcerer. Smasher.

Bios: Burnie, Skeet, and Mo are a trio of ragtag misfits who live a boring life in their world, having to deal in a very small distinct neighbor hood. So it prompts the three to get out and try to make money to live the best of their lame lives. However one day, they stumbled into their very first portal entering a mysterious realm where they discover millions of other worlds and universes out there, so what do they do with this powerful opportunity?

For schemes, antics, and most importantly...PROFIT.  

Because of the fact there's different types of worlds and people to gain from, it's how they deal with the code of portals, so yeah, they're kinda of doofuses when it comes to going into rare quests like those...so you could say it's all one big "Doof Quest".

Don't bother asking what the hell these guys are, they're pretty much classified as "furry creatures and or monsters.", although if you went by each of them specifically, you could say they're a fat furry dino/croc/dragon, some small /rodent/bunny/teletubbie reject thing and a lean green feline respectively. Who knows?

They may not look much, heck no surprise if anyone mocks them for looking like cute, cuddly, and fuzzy kids characters. But these guys have well enough been learning how to fight throughout their journeys.

Burnie is the large red hairy reptilian fellow and as well as the mischievous leader of the bunch. He tends to have a very sour and sarcastic attitude that might make him come across as a jerk. He usually the one who cooks up the schemes and well as caring about money the most. He's also physically the strongest so if you combine that with his so called 'leadership' and grumpy personality, he'll go around bonking Skeet on the head or comically strangling Mo, Homer and Bart style. It's a daily thing so it's never a big deal with them. Despite all that, Burnie does care about his two sidekic- er...friends, and even if he's usually greedy and a tad selfish, his heart deep down is definitely in the right place.

Skeet is the green lanky cat guy. He serves as the (semi) brains of the group and well as the trio's stleath. Skeet has a very sly, cunning, and smooth talking personality which makes him the calm and collected guy of the group. He's pretty much always on Burnie's side when dealing with Mo's absurdity, and is always be Burn's right hand man when it comes to being a bit devious. He usually denies the cat stereotype of hating water....but sure it doesn't mean he won't enjoy a good mouse or being lazy.

Mo is the short blue bucktoothed one who is the youngest of the three as well as the dumbest one. Heh, you thought Burnie would be the stupid one cause he's big and fat? Nope, it's all little Mo here and boy oh boy where do to even begin with this shrimp? Mo has an extremely goofy and wacky personality that rivals even the likes of Bean and Deadpool, he always shows a optimistic and I MEAN optimistic unless thing get a little too serious. He serves as the follower who'll do whatever he's told by his two buddies and probably won't question it due to his blinding stupidity, of course going by the 'Dumb Is Good' trope, he's also the heart of the team because of his happy-go-lucky characteristic. Of course, it doesn't change a thing with Burnie and Skeet do to how how annoying he is to them and practically can't stand the pipsqueak, why they keep him around is their own question but it's likely because of how crazy and daffy he is so he won't being going doing something stupid or messing things up.    

Will these three learn that's there something more important in world traveling than just things for their own personal gain?

Again, who knows?

VECTOR & CHARMY

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130525231612

Vector The Crocodile (Sonic The Hedgehog)- Support

Battle Class: Brawler

Element: Fire

Bio: Vector is the current leader and head honcho of the Chaotix Detective Agency. Large and imposing with a kind heart beneath his scaly exterior, Vector is always ready to take jobs that pay good money, but is also always willing to help those in need for free, leaving his agency in its eternally poor state. Known for his great love of music, Vector's trademark accessory is a set of headphones which he always listens to, even during missions.latest?cb=20100818233515

Charmy Bee (Sonic The Hedgehog) - Support

Battle Class: Brawler

Element: Non-Elemental

Bio: Charmy is the youngest member of the Chaotix Detective Agency and a hyperactive and playful kid who often comes off as scatterbrained but is loyal to his friends and their work. He is also a very cheerful and friendly bee who treats everyone with perky kindness. He is brave like the rest of the Chaotix and will willingly go into dangerous assignments with them and protect his friends as best he can. Of course, annoying Vector and Espio are hardly out of the question...

• Thumbs Up 6

Meanwhile, Sayaka Maizono scrambled into the room, clearly tired and holding a cup of tea. "H-hey everyone. Was anyone else up for that horror movie marathon last night?" Sayaka asked, looking tired beyond belief, as she rubbed her eyes. It was clear she hadn't slept much. 

"You sure do look like you've watched it anyway..." Nagito pointed out, aware that it meant the horror movies scared her enough to keep her awake all night. At this point, Sonia interjected into the entire mess. "Oh, I haven't seen much of your culture's horror movies! Is it anything like what Japan's horror movies are like?! They're rumoured to keep people up for weeks due to their sheer terror!...even if it didn't affect me much" Sonia said, practically shrugging off the movies. 

"M-me....scared? Don't be silly..." Sayaka said, drifting off....

------------------Flashback----------------------

"Yes, that's right. The killer...was in fact you! Or should I say the other side of you!" 

"You could transform at any moment! You could go on another rampage and destroy us all!" 

"...W-Why do you have that strange look in your ey---OH GOD, NO STAY BAC-" The TV shouted as the movie played onwards and onwards. 

latest?cb=20170521222322

"..." 

"W-w-w-why did I agree to do this just to prove to L-Lumina and N-N-Nicole that horror movies weren't scary...." Sayaka thought, as she was pale white and frozen in total fear.

• Thumbs Up 6

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi, now out of the Command Room walks into the Plaza, hungry for a snack before finding Kirumi alone. He notices her distraught face as he decides to aid his fellow defect. Taking steps forward, he walks up to her.

"Kirumi..." Shuichi begins. "...What's the matter?"

Kirumi turned around to face her commander after hearing his question. "Nothing. Nothing at all. Just thinking of chores to do." A cold breeze then flies past the two.

2 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Ray had picked up on Ragna's thoughts. He had thought about when Ragna entered his mind and wondered if he was hurt by Ray using his scythe... he was always scared on him just much as Sarge or Black Death. 

You can't overcome fear if you don't face it.

Ray nervously wonders if he should try and talk to the scythe wielding skylander. He can't be all bad can he? I mean he did share with him his happiest memory right?

Sweat begins to drip down Ray's face... as he slowly approaches the warrior in red.

"Hm? You need something?" Ragna asked as Ray approached him. "I know I might seem like friendliest guy here but I at least try."

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Meanwhile, Sayaka Maizono scrambled into the room, clearly tired and holding a cup of tea. "H-hey everyone. Was anyone else up for that horror movie marathon last night?" Sayaka asked, looking tired beyond belief, as she rubbed her eyes. It was clear she hadn't slept much. 

"You sure do look like you've watched it anyway..." Nagito pointed out, aware that it meant the horror movies scared her enough to keep her awake all night. At this point, Sonia interjected into the entire mess. "Oh, I haven't seen much of your culture's horror movies! Is it anything like what Japan's horror movies are like?! They're rumoured to keep people up for weeks due to their sheer terror!...even if it didn't affect me much" Sonia said, practically shrugging off the movies. 

"M-me....scared? Don't be silly..." Sayaka said, drifting off....

------------------Flashback----------------------

"Yes, that's right. The killer...was in fact you! Or should I say the other side of you!" 

"You could transform at any moment! You could go on another rampage and destroy us all!" 

"...W-Why do you have that strange look in your ey---OH GOD, NO SAY BAC-" The TV shouted as the movie played onwards and onwards. 

latest?cb=20170521222322

"..." 

"W-w-w-why did I agree to do just to prove to L-Lumina and N-N-Nicole that horror movies weren't scary...." Sayaka thought, as she was pale white and frozen in total fear.

"Kyoko took me and Sayaka... well, Sayaka MIKI to see a horror movie once." Madoka says. "...I never want to see one ever again." She concludes, wanting to sympathize with Maizono.

Sayaka shrugs. "Eh, wasn't that scary. We weren't even Magical Girls then, and it wasn't that bad. Those special effects were so cheap looking too."

Madoka puts her foot down childishly, clearly she thought otherwise. "I-It was still scary! Blood was everywhere!"

Makoto, interjecting into the conversation rubs his cheek with his finger sheepishly. "Well, I can get kinda scared by them too."

2 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Kirumi turned around to face her commander after hearing his question. "Nothing. Nothing at all. Just thinking of chores to do." A cold breeze then flies past the two.

"...The sad look on your face doesn't look like one thinking about doing the chores." Shuichi bluntly says, seeing right through Kirumi's lies before putting his hat down again.

"I-I'm just saying my... intuition." He stutters, afraid that he just revealed the truth in such a matter he saw as rude.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Hm? You need something?" Ragna asked as Ray approached him. "I know I might seem like friendliest guy here but I at least try."

The flying squirrel froze... one half of him wanted to tuck his tail between his legs and leap out of the window, the other just wanted a donut.

"I-I would like a c-chat!" He nervously smiled. It was clear that his hands were shaking. He quickly pulled up a seat and sat down folding his hands together so they wouldn't shake as much.

"How's t-the weather?" Ray asked doing a terrible job of trying to break the ice. 

Ayna couldn't help but look at a distance with smile on her face. It was good to see Ray trying to better manage his fears.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Kyoko took me and Sayaka... well, Sayaka MIKI to see a horror movie once." Madoka says. "...I never want to see one ever again." She concludes, wanting to sympathize with Maizono.

Sayaka shrugs. "Eh, wasn't that scary. We weren't even Magical Girls then, and it wasn't that bad. Those special effects were so cheap looking too."

Madoka puts her foot down childishly, clearly she thought otherwise. "I-It was still scary! Blood was everywhere!"

Makoto, interjecting into the conversation rubs his cheek with his finger sheepishly. "Well, I can get kinda scared by them too."

"...The sad look on your face doesn't look like one thinking about doing the chores." Shuichi bluntly says, seeing right through Kirumi's lies before putting his hat down again.

"I-I'm just saying my... intuition." He stutters, afraid that he just revealed the truth in such a matter he saw as rude.

"Horror movies never really effected me". Nagito said, as he simply leaned against one of the walls in the HQ. He had a bored expression, showing his distaste in the subject matter. It seemed he didn't like horror movies either, even if for a different reason than the others. 

"Are you all insane?! Horror movies are the pinnacle of culture! The dark shadows! The camera angles! The lighting, technique! The ghost and ghoulies! I did not think the Landers of the Sky would be so easily affected by them!" Sonia said, taking on an stance of authority. 

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Oh yeah, I was looking forward to it all week...." Ella, the raven-like harpy said as she leaned back in her chair, "I gotta say, it kinda sucked. All the movies relied too much on gore (Not even good gore for that matter,) shock factor, jump scares and not enough buildup, you know? I mean, I stood up late expecting some unnerving and scary stuff, not bedtime stories.."

"My boyfriend Mouseboy was freaked out though, and Pixels couldn't even get past the first jump scare! Just a couple of softies, amirite?" Ella laughed as she nudged Sayaka Maizono, not realizing that she herself was frightened by the movies. 

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kirumi gave a soft laugh to Shuichi. "I guess you're acting like your other self more." She then stares at the sky as snow starts falling again. "Taeko had a chat with me that's all. An interesting chat about philosophy."

2 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

The flying squirrel froze... one half of him wanted to tuck his tail between his legs and leap out of the window, the other just wanted a donut.

"I-I would like a c-chat!" He nervously smiled. It was clear that his hands were shaking. He quickly pulled up a seat and sat down folding his hands together so they wouldn't shake as much.

"How's t-the weather?" Ray asked doing a terrible job of trying to break the ice. 

Ayna couldn't help but look at a distance with smile on her face. It was good to see Ray trying to better manage his fears.

"Its been snowing for days on straight. It doesn't help that we're in the arctic freezing our asses off." Ragna snarked, knowing that their powers keep them from the cold. While the two stood in silence for a moment Ragna then decided to say something. "You know you kind of remind me of my Master Jubei. He was a legendary hero at one point you know." Ragna seemed to smile remembering his rough training sessions with Jubei.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Horror movies never really effected me". Nagito said, as he simply leaned against one of the walls in the HQ. He had a bored expression, showing his distaste in the subject matter. It seemed he didn't like horror movies either, even if for a different reason than the others. 

"Are you all insane?! Horror movies are the pinnacle of culture! The dark shadows! The camera angles! The lighting, technique! The ghost and ghoulies! I did not think the Landers of the Sky would be so easily affected by them!" Sonia said, taking on an stance of authority. 

"They're just fabricated depictions of murders and trauma." Homura says, insisting that she is unfazed by horror films. "After what I've seen, it's nothing."

However, inside, Homura's heart is racing, remembering the first horror movie she's seen many years and time loops ago.

AHHH! Madoka, please! Hold onto me! It's scary!

Homura shakes her head, wiping away the memories of her lame past.

3 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"My boyfriend Mouseboy was freaked out though, and Pixels couldn't even get past the first jump scare! Just a couple of softies, amirite?" Ella laughed as she nudged Sayaka Maizono, not realizing that she herself was frightened by the movies. 

"Total wusses! I can sit through those no problem!" Hiyoko laughs at Mouseboy and Pixels' expense.

Sayaka squints her eyes, doubtful of Hiyoko. "Have you ever seen one?" She asks.

Hiyoko stutters as she takes a step back. "O-Of course I have! I saw... that one! You know, with the guy... who did the things... with the stuff... yeah! That one!"

Kirumi gave a soft laugh to Shuichi. "I guess you're acting like your other self more." She then stares at the sky as snow starts falling again. "Taeko had a chat with me that's all. An interesting chat about philosophy."

"My... other self?" Shuichi asks, unsure of what Kirumi means. He looks down at his hands, wondering what happened to himself.

• Thumbs Up 5

"It's not that horror movies are scary," Lumina said, "it's just that I can't watch them without them bringing back... familiar memories..." She anxiously tapped her fingers together.

"What about you, Jess?" Star asked. She herself was a big fan of horror movies, but she never really found them scary. Well, except for the ones with clowns.

Jessica, meanwhile, was hesitant to answer. Even before she saw a horror movie, she was scared off from the idea after she was shown a video of a rocking chair in a green room in school... then a video of a car driving through a hillside by her dad (on a rare occasion when he was around).

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Total wusses! I can sit through those no problem!" Hiyoko laughs at Mouseboy and Pixels' expense.

Sayaka squints her eyes, doubtful of Hiyoko. "Have you ever seen one?" She asks.

Hiyoko stutters as she takes a step back. "O-Of course I have! I saw... that one! You know, with the guy... who did the things... with the stuff... yeah! That one!"

latest?cb=20170818120329

"But Hiyoko, when I offered you to partake in our movie night where we would be watching Attack of the Monster Monokuma IV: Special Thrills Chills, and Spills edition, you wouldn't watch it with us. If I remember correctly, did you not insist that we watch that comedy with the dancing dog vs the Joke-Spewing ant you like?" Sonia asked, oblivious to the lie. Meanwhile, Nagito simply shook his head and smiled, recalling the events of that movie night and knowing what Sonia said had truth.

• Thumbs Up 5

latest?cb=20170818120329

"But Hiyoko, when I offered you to partake in our movie night where we would be watching Attack of the Monster Monokuma IV: Special Thrills Chills, and Spills edition, you wouldn't watch it with us. If I remember correctly, did you not insist that we watch that comedy with the dancing dog vs the Joke-Spewing ant you like?" Sonia asked, oblivious to the lie.

"Wh-Whaaaaaat?! Of... course not! I would never!" Hiyoko shakes her head. "Okay, fine! I didn't want to watch that, but only because I didn't want to see that stupid bear again!"

Hiyoko folds her arms and huffs, still desperately trying to act tough.

"I already had enough of him in real life." She mutters, kicking a small pebble.

Sonic turns to Sonia, confused. "Did... they really make a movie like that?" He asks the Ultimate Princess. "I assume so, since you're the expert."

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"Wh-Whaaaaaat?! Of... course not! I would never!" Hiyoko shakes her head. "Okay, fine! I didn't want to watch that, but only because I didn't want to see that stupid bear again!"

Hiyoko folds her arms and huffs, still desperately trying to act tough.

"I already had enough of him in real life." She mutters, kicking a small pebble.

Sonic turns to Sonia, confused. "Did... they really make a movie like that?" He asks the Ultimate Princess. "I assume so, since you're the expert."

Sonia quickly nodded. "Yes. I believe it was made by a company called Team....something. It wasn't that good of a movie anyway, it was clearly a quick cash-in on a popular licence, and on top of that, it invalidated the first three movies by revealing the Monster Monokuma and all of it's events were actually the dreams of a 12 year old boy". Sonia explained, clearly having a look of displeasure. Nagito in response simply shook his head in agreement. Even he didn't like such a stinker. 

16 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Oh yeah, I was looking forward to it all week...." Ella, the raven-like harpy said as she leaned back in her chair, "I gotta say, it kinda sucked. All the movies relied too much on gore (Not even good gore for that matter,) shock factor, jump scares and not enough buildup, you know? I mean, I stood up late expecting some unnerving and scary stuff, not bedtime stories.."

"O-O-O-Of course t-they are..." Sayaka said, practically shivering as her tea began shaking a bit. "Never again never again never again never again never again" Sayaka thought as she turned pale white again in fear.

• Thumbs Up 5

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"My... other self?" Shuichi asks, unsure of what Kirumi means. He looks down at his hands, wondering what happened to himself.

"Don't worry about it too much Shuichi" Kirumi replied, "maybe you don't realize it but you're a lot stronger than you realize." She then places her hands on Shuichi's hands, giving him something. "I think you might know the truth yourself." She pulled her hands away revealing a small game cartage placed in Shuichi's. "Its up to you what you do with it. Just don't ask how I got this in advance."

• Thumbs Up 3

Sonia quickly nodded. "Yes. I believe it was made by a company called Team....something. It wasn't that good of a movie anyway, it was clearly a quick cash-in on a popular licence, and on top of that, it invalidated the first three movies by revealing the Monster Monokuma and all of it's events were actually the dreams of a 12 year old boy". Sonia explained, clearly having a look of displeasure. Nagito in response simply shook his head in agreement. Even he didn't like such a stinker. 

"That sounds terrible. What kind of writer would make something like that?" Sonic says in response to Sonia's explaination.

Hiyoko uses this as an opportunity to prove her point. She steps in.

"See?!" Hiyoko says to Sonia. "This is also why I said I didn't want to see it! Had a feeling it would suck eggs!"

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

"Don't worry about it too much Shuichi" Kirumi replied, "maybe you don't realize it but you're a lot stronger than you realize." She then places her hands on Shuichi's hands, giving him something. "I think you might know the truth yourself." She pulled her hands away revealing a small game cartage placed in Shuichi's. "Its up to you what you do with it. Just don't ask how I got this in advance."

"Kirumi... you're talking too highly of me. I only lead your team because of my idiotic actions that made us lose Kaede..." Shuichi says to her before being given the cartridge.

He looks at it, unsure what exactly he was given, until he turns it around to see the label...

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

"K-Kirumi, that's not me, though! I'm not the real Shuichi!" He objects.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"Kirumi... you're talking too highly of me. I only lead your team because of my idiotic actions that made us lose Kaede..." Shuichi says to her before being given the cartridge.

He looks at it, unsure what exactly he was given, until he turns it around to see the label...

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

"K-Kirumi, that's not me, though! I'm not the real Shuichi!" He objects.

"Perhaps but I already see some similarities that you're not seeing" Kirumi replied, "I guess not everyone can see it." Kirumi then walked past Shuichi before whispering in his ear, "call me blind but I have faith in our commander." She then walked off towards the igloos.

• Thumbs Up 3

24 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Its been snowing for days on straight. It doesn't help that we're in the arctic freezing our asses off." Ragna snarked, knowing that their powers keep them from the cold. While the two stood in silence for a moment Ragna then decided to say something. "You know you kind of remind me of my Master Jubei. He was a legendary hero at one point you know." Ragna seemed to smile remembering his rough training sessions with Jubei.

At first Ray was thrown off by Ragna's snark. The last thing the flying squirrel wanted was him pissed off. Ray just froze for a few seconds. It felt like eternity until Ragna broke the ice.

"Master Jubei?" Ray curiously asked. "Who was that... may I ask of c-course." 

"My memory isn't good." He muttered.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Perhaps but I already see some similarities that you're not seeing" Kirumi replied, "I guess not everyone can see it." Kirumi then walked past Shuichi before whispering in his ear, "call me blind but I have faith in our commander." She then walked off towards the igloos.

"...You're sounding a lot like Kaede..." Shuichi whispers as he puts the game in his pocket, not giving it a second thought. Before he knew it, now he is the one all alone.

Shuichi looks up to the snowy sky as he places his hand out, snowflakes gently landing on his palm. "I'm not... him..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Mightyray said:

At first Ray was thrown off by Ragna's snark. The last thing the flying squirrel wanted was him pissed off. Ray just froze for a few seconds. It felt like eternity until Ragna broke the ice.

"Master Jubei?" Ray curiously asked. "Who was that... may I ask of c-course." 

"My memory isn't good." He muttered.

"My Master Jubei is one of the Six Heroes who saved my world from the Black Beast so many years ago" Ragna explained, "he was a little too strict but he was very well meaning. If I would remember anything from him is that he was a very kind person and a 5 star chef." Ragna then got somewhat sidetracked. "I guess if there was any way you two could relate is that you're both fluffy." Ragna paused to get a mental image of his master. "You see..."

tumblr_ovj6nz0Fqg1wtbpiao1_540.png

"He was a 4 foot talking cat. He really did surprise me at first but I owe him my life."

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

"My Master Jubei is one of the Six Heroes who saved my world from the Black Beast so many years ago" Ragna explained, "he was a little too strict but he was very well meaning. If I would remember anything from him is that he was a very kind person and a 5 star chef." Ragna then got somewhat sidetracked. "I guess if there was any way you two could relate is that you're both fluffy." Ragna paused to get a mental image of his master. "You see..."

tumblr_ovj6nz0Fqg1wtbpiao1_540.png

"He was a 4 foot talking cat. He really did surprise me at first but I owe him my life."

"Just be glad your talking cat taught you, and didn't just manipulate you to sell your soul." Homura says to Ragna, listening to his story. 

Homura holds onto the ring on her finger, which is her Soul Gem in a different form. She grips onto it tightly, as she should considering her very self is contained in it.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Just be glad your talking cat taught you, and didn't just manipulate you to sell your soul." Homura says to Ragna, listening to his story. 

Homura holds onto the ring on her finger, which is her Soul Gem in a different form. She grips onto it tightly, as she should considering her very self is contained in it.

"I'm sorry to hear that" Ragna said, "but in all honesty I wish I can introduce you guys to my master. I just don't know where that old cat is or what he's doing now that the Multiverse opened for us." Ragna gripped Blood-Scythe as he remembered the last time he saw Jubei.

• Thumbs Up 3

"I'm sorry to hear that" Ragna said, "but in all honesty I wish I can introduce you guys to my master. I just don't know where that old cat is or what he's doing now that the Multiverse opened for us." Ragna gripped Blood-Scythe as he remembered the last time he saw Jubei.

Homura nods, letting go of the ring.

"Yeah, with more worlds, it's much more difficult to track people." Sonic says, understanding Ragna. "I have no idea where the hell Scourge is now, after that whole thing with Korosensei a while back."

Sonic looks to the screen where Alter-Ego once was, now displaying a map of the multiverse. "He could be anywhere..." Sonic says, fist clenched.

• Thumbs Up 2

HEROES:

SILVER THE HEDGEHOG:

Spoiler

323?cb=20160823102426

Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic The Hedgehog series) - Main Character

Element: Magic, Light

Battle Class: Sorcerer

Bio: Silver was born roughly 200 years into Sonic's future, with the perplexing powers of psychokinesis. Unfortunately for him, most of his life nowadays revolves around going back in time to prevent a multitude of bad futures, caused by fiery demons, mad scientists and fiery demons. (...Wait a minute...) Lately, the young hedgehog has been scouring the multiverse in search of Genesis Portals, mysterious holes in the fabric of space-time that, if left unchecked, could spell disaster for all worlds! Luckily, Silver's psychic powers are able to close these portals for good, so it's only a matter of time until they're gone for good... right?

Silver joined the Skylanders very recently, after being kidnapped by Dr. Eggman and Dr. Wily (again) to be turned into the dangerous Roboticised Master, Silver Man! (Again!) After being rescued, he helped the heroes defeat the nefarious villains, and officially decided to stick around. After all, not only could he learn a few more things about the multiverse, but perhaps the Skylanders may be able to help him out with the Genesis Portals...

Silver uses ESP (the source of his psychic powers) to manipulate and levitate himself and many objects for practical uses, or as projectiles to launch at his foes. He can also create a 'Psychic Knife' to slice at enemies, should there be no other option. Silver does have a decent amount of physical abilities too, such as the standard Spin Jump and Spin Dash. If he has at least one Chaos Emerald on hand, he may also have the power of Chaos Control (though he doubts it...) and if he gathers all seven Emeralds, then he can initiate a Super transformation, much like Sonic and Shadow. While the young hedgehog is willing to stay optimistic, even in dire situations, this can also leave him as being rather naive, which is often taken advantage of by others.

E-123 OMEGA:

Spoiler

350?cb=20160821102850

E-123 Omega ('Sonic The Hedgehog' series) - Main Character

Element: Tech, Fire

Battle Class: Bazooker

Category: Sensei

Bio: Built as the final (and supposedly strongest) E-Series robot by Dr. Eggman, Omega was given the wonderful task of... guarding a test-tube. Sure, it contained the still-alive Shadow the Hedgehog, but this left Omega filled with rage and hatred for his creator. His rage would finally get put to use when Rouge the Bat, looking for Eggman's 'Secret Treasure', encountered Omega and Shadow. Forming an impromptu team with the two, Omega successfully managed to assist in stopping the doctor's evil plan of the day... well, okay, it was Metal Sonic in disguise, but it was a victory nonetheless. Eventually, the three anti-heroes all joined the Guardian Unit of Nations (G.U.N.) as elite agents, under the moniker of 'Team Dark'.

After his teammates were taken by Eggman and Wily for their own evil plot, Omega was tasked by G.U.N. to search for them, eventually resulting in him confronting the Skylanders. After the heroes helped rescue the robot's allies, he joined the group, if only to assist Shadow and Rouge with destroying Eggman's latest machines. But then Omega made a decision to officially join the Skylanders, and help save the multiverse from all evil-doers. (Either that, or he just wanted an excuse to blow things up...) For the most part, he's looking forward to being on more missions. Just... don't remind him that this is an academy.

Omega is a living weapon. Several, in fact! He's got chainguns, missiles, lasers, and everything in-between at his disposal. And if the fight calls for more close-range combat, Omega's got the brute strength to pummel anyone dumb enough to stand in his way. As someone who loves his weapons, Omega has almost no issues with blowing things up to progress. Actually, he prefers it! And if he encounters other beings with a flurry of weapons, or destructive capabilities, chances are he'll get along with them. So long as Omega's on your side, you'll have nothing to worry about... most likely.

E-121 CHI:

Spoiler

5a5a6d7addec5_E-121Chi.thumb.png.13f68d8227036fc8587f98f3fb84cb55.png

E-121 Chi ('Sonic The Hedgehog' series) - Main Character

Element: Non-Elemental

Battle Class: Brawler

Category: Swap Force

Bio: Chi was created as the ultimate Gizoid replica by Dr. Eggman, and the successor to the E-120 Phi series. To make this model even more potent, Eggman installed an advanced AI into the program, so that it would adapt to various situations much faster. Unfortunately for the mad scientist, Chi's AI was perhaps a little too advanced, causing him to soon question the doctor's motives and ultimately escape from him.

As Chi explored the world, he bore witness to many of the horrible incidents that Eggman's rule had caused. This led to the robot vowing to end Eggman's reign, and saving those who needed help... even if they feared the android. When a village was suddenly struck by an unknown enemy, Chi attempted to save those who were caught in the attack. However, he was badly damaged by the enemy leader, and was sent through a strange, purple portal. Landing on Club Penguin, he was patched up by the Skylanders, and feeling like he might fit in amongst the strange group of heroes, Chi was quick to join them.

Spoiler

Or at least, that's the story he told them...

Chi retains many skills that his 'predecessor' Emerl had, and primarily relies on studying his opponents. He can scan both allies and enemies to detect, adapt to, and even copy almost any move, skill, or weapon that the scanned target wields. He can even take on the elemental properties of his opponents!

Alongside this, he can use his advanced arm cannons to blast his foes. And if things get really tough, then Chi can activate his 'third eye' (revealing the gem embedded in his forehead) to increase his speed and reflexes to extreme levels, though at the cost of draining his energy much faster. Chi also has a Recovery Mode that can heal most forms of damage, but it takes a while to recharge.

Chi's personality is... rather odd. He seems to have a strong sense of justice, and wants to help whenever he can. But he's also not afraid to speak his mind if a mission goes south, and he won't hesitate to take his anger out on others. Despite this, he seems to trust the Skylanders, and is happy to assist them.

VILLAINS:

DR. EGGMAN NEGA:

Spoiler

264?cb=20171120061222

Dr. Eggman Nega ('Sonic The Hedgehog' series) - Antagonist

Not much is really known about this so-called doppelganger of Dr. Eggman; some think he's an alternate-dimension counterpart to the egghead, while others are certain that he's from the same future as Silver. Even his allegiances are unclear; one moment he's working with Eggman to build a multiversal Eggmanland, and the next he's antagonising Eggman while trying to burn the world using an inter-dimensional monster! But one thing is definite: Eggman Nega doesn't quit, even if it means the world(s) must go down with him! Devious, dangerous, and outright devilish, this is one mad genius you don't want to underestimate.

While technically not a member of LOSE, Eggman Nega has occasionally provided the multiversal villains with intelligence and other useful items (such as Chaos Emeralds) in exchange for various things. He's also been sending recon units across the multiverse to keep tabs on both the Skylanders and LOSE's operations.

But one has to wonder... is he really assisting LOSE to help them defeat the Skylanders? Or is he planning something else...?

QUINT:

Spoiler

220?cb=20091112061809

Quint ('Mega Man' series) - Antagonist

Quint was the name given to Mega Man in the future, after Dr. Wily (both present and future) modified the blue bomber to do his bidding and was taken back to the present. There, he was pitted against his past self, determined to beat him and fulfil his purpose. This... is not that same Quint. He was defeated by Mega Man. Who knows what happened to him after that. Honestly, it's unclear as to WHO this Quint really is. A Copy Robot? Maybe a future Proto Man? Or perhaps just a bot that doesn't want to be left in "Mega Man's Shadow"? Well, whoever this Quint really is, he seems to be working for Dr. Wily and LOSE.

While Quint is arguably more loyal to Wily than some of his other creations (coughBasscough) he's not afraid to call out his bosses on their numerous failed attempts at world domination. Lately, he's been keeping an eye on Mecha Sally, noticing some odd (if only brief) moments she's been having...

===========================================================================

"Ugh..." said Silver, as he suddenly felt an odd pain in his mind. "Was that... a time-shift?" Looking around, he seemed to be outside the newly-built swimming pool. "That's strange. I could've sworn we were in the middle of something..." Eventually, he decided to go looking for Sentinel Sonic, realising that he needed to explain something.

Meanwhile, Omega was looking for an ideal location to begin his daily target practice. "WHY IS THERE NO DEDICATED WEAPONS TRAINING FACILITY?" he asked, even if no-one was there to answer. "THIS IS MADNESS! HOW CAN THEY FORGET TO BUILD THE MOST IMPORTANT AREA OF A TRAINING FACILITY?!"

Nearby, Chi overheard Omega's ramblings, though chose not to pursue his 'brother'. "Great. That's TWICE he's ignored the dojo now..." the android remarked to himself.

• Thumbs Up 5

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Homura nods, letting go of the ring.

"Yeah, with more worlds, it's much more difficult to track people." Sonic says, understanding Ragna. "I have no idea where the hell Scourge is now, after that whole thing with Korosensei a while back."

Sonic looks to the screen where Alter-Ego once was, now displaying a map of the multiverse. "He could be anywhere..." Sonic says, fist clenched.

"It also make its hard to predict as well as anything could happen" Sion interjected. She then looked at the map of the Multiverse. "If any of you have information on TATARI you have to let me know." She then remembered the tragedy that TATARI placed on her.

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"It also make its hard to predict as well as anything could happen" Sion interjected. She then looked at the map of the Multiverse. "If any of you have information on TATARI you have to let me know." She then remembered the tragedy that TATARI placed on her.

Neptune's head tilts in confusion. "Tari? You mean that one nation in Gamindustri that fell in the 80s?"

"I'm pretty sure that's not what she meant." Makoto says to Neptune. "Were you even paying attention to this conversation?"

Neptune turns to Makoto and scratches her head. "There was a conversation?"

Homura rolls her eyes as Neptune reminds her that she's surrounded by what she believes are idiots.

• Thumbs Up 2