Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

30 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, Alter Ego's shadow began getting darker and darker, as small flames engulfed on it, the shadow rose up and forced itself from Alter Ego, revealing....

"IT IS I, AKU, MASTER OF EV-PSYCHOLOGY!" Aku shouted, as he rose up from the ground. "I was on a most excellent adventure where I went up against that FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR AND HIS NEW ALLY, MR. BEAN!" 

Aku looked around at blank stares and annoyed looks. "WELL IF THAT FOOLISH SHIROGANE WAS GOING TO ROB ME OF MY PREDICTION, THE LEAST I COULD DO IS TAKE MY FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON THE REAL MR. BEAN!" Aku said in defence...again to blank stares. With this, Aku simply got an annoyed look and clicked his fingers, causing a massive ball of darkness to engulf Mecha Sally. A few rustling sounds was heard and a few minutes later, the darkness backed off, revealing the Organic Sally.

"Ugh, it feels like I had a bad fever dream..." she mutters

Sally gets off from the ground and sits, rubbing her head. Coming to her senses, she looks around at the Skylanders, starting to feel bad. She sees Rock suffering without his arms, and she starts to feel worse. And beginning to remember being roboticized, that only crushed her spirits.

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Now then, Sally? You okay?", Sonic said kneeling down next to the chipmunk.

"Hey Princess, think you got enough in ya to be up and at 'em?", Undyne said to Sally.

"Give her some time and space if need be", Batman advised.

Sally immediately latches onto Sonic, hugging him tight. "I am so, so sorry... I've screwed everything up..." Sally says, ashamed.

"Just go help Rock." she tells the others. "I'll be okay..."

• Thumbs Up 4

32 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Ivorn looked around in the snow, and eventually he found the second arm... by tripping over it. Voidica tugged at the arm to pull it back to Rock, while Jessica helped the panicked Ivorn back on his feet.

"Here you are, Mister Rock, sir!" Voidica happily told the Blue Bomber as she returned his other arm. He'd probably have been more thankful, were he not offline at the moment.

"T-Thanks, Voidica!" Ivorn said, brushing the snow out of his eye as he walked back to help Tails.

Tails, now finished with Rock's left arm, moves on to the right one. He manages to weld it together in a matter of seconds. "There we go!" Tails proceeds patching up the final part of the arm. "He should be good as new! Well, aside from the scratches and a bit of stiffness in the arm movement, but that can be easily sorted out."

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sally immediately latches onto Sonic, hugging him tight. "I am so, so sorry... I've screwed everything up..." Sally says, ashamed.

"Just go help Rock." she tells the others. "I'll be okay..."

"C'mon Sal! Let's not go there!", Sonic said warily.

"You'd be surprised Ms. Acron! The SKylanders have accomplished quite a bit! Some even thanks to you!", Tails said.

"After all...for one thing, we're all un-roboticized!"

Undyne nodded and relayed the news of stuff that had happened since the botched invasion of LOSE's old headquarters.

"They're right Princess!", the fish lady confirmed, "Despite some set backs, your plan didn't botch things up the way you imagine!"

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Tails, now finished with Rock's left arm, moves on to the right one. He manages to weld it together in a matter of seconds. "There we go!" Tails proceeds patching up the final part of the arm. "He should be good as new! Well, aside from the scratches and a bit of stiffness in the arm movement, but that can be easily sorted out."

Rock still didn't move despite the arm repairs. Blues simply leaned against the wall and looked at the situation. "His power core's been stabbed through, you're going to have to fix that and make sure the I.C Chip is still functioning if you want him online again". Blues explained.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Rock still didn't move despite the arm repairs. Blues simply leaned against the wall and looked at the situation. "His power core's been stabbed through, you're going to have to fix that and make sure the I.C Chip is still functioning if you want him online again". Blues explained.

"...Right. Small oversight." Tails says, flipping his wrench.

Hiyoko looks at Tails in doubt. "That's one hell of an underestimation!"

"Don't mess with the genius, he knows what he's doing!" Tails barks back. "...Usually."

He digs through his toolbox, before pulling out a gun. "Alright, this sucker hasn't been fully tested on all robots, but it should do the trick if it works for Cybertronians! An Energon Repair Ray!" He reveals, proudly. "Now everyone, stand back!"

• Thumbs Up 3

35 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"C'mon Sal! Let's not go there!", Sonic said warily.

"You'd be surprised Ms. Acron! The SKylanders have accomplished quite a bit! Some even thanks to you!", Tails said.

"After all...for one thing, we're all un-roboticized!"

Undyne nodded and relayed the news of stuff that had happened since the botched invasion of LOSE's old headquarters.

"They're right Princess!", the fish lady confirmed, "Despite some set backs, your plan didn't botch things up the way you imagine!"

"...There were things like the Saturn Wave..."

"Can you all remember a white flash?" Sally asks. "Places we've never been to? Different memories that never happened? When we destroyed the generators, it opened up step one of that plan..."

She shuddered, thinking back. "And it wasn't just that... There was more, I could have prevented the Angel Island siege... I also could have, I..."

Silent, only hugging Sonic tighter, Sally mutters, "It was the worst three months of my entire life."

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"So basically all we have to do is change his batteries?" Ivorn asked. "Seems simple enough." He looked around for an access point to Rock's power core, but he couldn't find it. Once Tails pulled out his Energon Ray, though, he decided to step back.

Voidica looked over to Jessica who was shivering madly. "You OK, Jessica? You seem a bit cold."

"What, you think I'm c-cold from standing in the s-snow in a shredded outfit b-because someone has a f-few too many pet p-piranhas?" Jessica said, trying to keep herself warm. "N-Nah, I-I'm a hundred percent f-f-fine!"

"Oh, glad to hear that!" Voidica replied, totally blind to Jessica's sarcasm.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Alrighty, let's zap him up!" Tails takes aim at Rock and pulls the trigger on the Energon Repair Ray, shooting a harmless blue beam into his chest, fixing up the internal power core.

Homura simply watches, unamused. "You're just gonna use an untested item like that, are you insane?"

"Insane? Maybe. Hopeful? Yes." Tails simply replies.

• Thumbs Up 3

43 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Alrighty, let's zap him up!" Tails takes aim at Rock and pulls the trigger on the Energon Repair Ray, shooting a harmless blue beam into his chest, fixing up the internal power core.

Homura simply watches, unamused. "You're just gonna use an untested item like that, are you insane?"

"Insane? Maybe. Hopeful? Yes." Tails simply replies.

As this happened, Rock's eyes slowly opened as Blues teleported out before he awoke.

I.C Chip: Online

Power Source: Online

Mega Buster: Online

Copy Chip: Online

Weapons Systems....Major corruption, Copy Data Lost for 50% of weapons A small voice said to the Skylanders as Rock began starting up. "I can't believe that actually worked..." Raven said to Tails coldly.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As this happened, Rock's eyes slowly opened as Blues teleported out before he awoke.

I.C Chip: Online

Power Source: Online

Mega Buster: Online

Copy Chip: Online

Weapons Systems....Major corruption, Copy Data Lost for 50% of weapons A small voice said to the Skylanders as Rock began starting up. "I can't believe that actually worked..." Raven said to Tails coldly.

Tails chuckles. "See? It works!" He blows the smoking gun barrel as the Repair Ray cools down. "Cake. This here? It's a piece of it!"

"Yeah, yeah. Rub it in..." Homura rolls her eyes.

• Thumbs Up 4

Edgeworth suddenly reentered the room, having left to check something important before Bass attacked. He had a look of worry on him, as he made his way over to Sonic. "I need a word. Now." Edgeworth said, insisting that this couldn't wait.

Meanwhile, Rock was still booting up. There was critical damage done to him so there's no telling how long it could take for his systems to restore and boot up.

• Thumbs Up 3

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Edgeworth suddenly reentered the room, having left to check something important before Bass attacked. He had a look of worry on him, as he made his way over to Sonic. "I need a word. Now." Edgeworth said, insisting that this couldn't wait.

Meanwhile, Rock was still booting up. There was critical damage done to him so there's no telling how long it could take for his systems to restore and boot up.

Sonic walks over to Edgeworth. "What is it?" He asks, hands casually behind his back, awaiting Edgeworth's response.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Skylanders disperse, checking on the damages or tending to Sally, now that she's back.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Sonic walks over to Edgeworth. "What is it?" He asks, hands casually behind his back, awaiting Edgeworth's response.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Skylanders disperse, checking on the damages or tending to Sally, now that she's back.

"I got a distress call from the EPF HQ when the training began. I didn't want to disturb anyone, so I went there and checked..." Edgeworth said, trying his best to make sure no Skylanders heard him. 

"And when I got there, the place was wrecked. Someone escaped into the elevator quickly to try and hide..." Edgeworth said, showing a completely destroyed EPF phone. "This was Roxas' phone. And when I checked his igloo, it had been completely trashed. He's missing". Edgeworth explained.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I got a distress call from the EPF HQ when the training began. I didn't want to disturb anyone, so I went there and checked..." Edgeworth said, trying his best to make sure no Skylanders heard him. 

"And when I got there, the place was wrecked. Someone escaped into the elevator quickly to try and hide..." Edgeworth said, showing a completely destroyed EPF phone. "This was Roxas' phone. And when I checked his igloo, it had been completely trashed. He's missing". Edgeworth explained.

"What?! Roxas is... is missing?" Sonic hastily grabs the phone. "You've gotta be kidding me... we gain one and lose the other?!"

All the hedgehog could do is growl angerly.

• Thumbs Up 3

Letting go of Sega!Sonic and getting to her feet, Sally brushes herself off. She speaks up, saying, "Being Eggman's robotic slave for three months, that's... Well... You know how he is. But being LOSE's robotic slave? Worst thing ever."

Sally starts to explain, "It's like they did everything possible to make me miserable, when I couldn't do anything about it. Humiliation, memory scrambling, constant propaganda playing in my head..."

• Thumbs Up 4

14 hours ago, Polkadi said:

"...There were things like the Saturn Wave..."

"Can you all remember a white flash?" Sally asks. "Places we've never been to? Different memories that never happened? When we destroyed the generators, it opened up step one of that plan..."

She shuddered, thinking back. "And it wasn't just that... There was more, I could have prevented the Angel Island siege... I also could have, I..."

Silent, only hugging Sonic tighter, Sally mutters, "It was the worst three months of my entire life."

"Would have, should have, could have.....Sal, what matters is how things ended. I would've been there for you guys during the LOSE invasion, but I stayed behind to help try and find a way to help Sarge at the time. I could've helped you guys out during the PIRATEWORLD incident, but I didn't come. I shouldn't have let myself get turned into Sonic Man....but well, everyone here knows how that went. I'll always wonder how things could've gone.....and yet the results still leave me happy", Sonic said patting Sally on the back in the embrace.

"Three months have passed. We defeated Kaede's pursuer once and for all, saved the multiverse, and lived. We freed Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Amy and the rest of the gang from those quack Doctors' control! And you're freed! So, what do you say Sal? How about, we show them what we're made of and keep running for the future?", Sonic said encouragingly.

11 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"What?! Roxas is... is missing?" Sonic hastily grabs the phone. "You've gotta be kidding me... we gain one and lose the other?!"

All the hedgehog could do is growl angerly.

Overhearing this garnered Shantae's attention awfully quick.

Shantae minimalism by Carionto

"Hold on! Who's missing!? Roxas!? What happened to him!?", Shantae asked. "He's not hurt is he!?!?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Would have, should have, could have.....Sal, what matters is how things ended. I would've been there for you guys during the LOSE invasion, but I stayed behind to help try and find a way to help Sarge at the time. I could've helped you guys out during the PIRATEWORLD incident, but I didn't come. I shouldn't have let myself get turned into Sonic Man....but well, everyone here knows how that went. I'll always wonder how things could've gone.....and yet the results still leave me happy", Sonic said patting Sally on the back in the embrace.

"Three months have passed. We defeated Kaede's pursuer once and for all, saved the multiverse, and lived. We freed Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Amy and the rest of the gang from those quack Doctors' control! And you're freed! So, what do you say Sal? How about, we show them what we're made of and keep running for the future?", Sonic said encouragingly.

Pverhearing this garnered Shantae's attention awfully quick.

Shantae minimalism by Carionto

"Hold on! Who's missing!? Roxas!? What happened to him!?", Shantae asked. "He's not hurt is he!?!?"

Edgeworth facepalmed immediately as Shantae heard this. "And there goes my keeping this on the downlow". Edgeworth said with a heavy sigh. Turning around to the Skylanders, he shouted them all over to him.

"Since Shantae will probably just shout it out to you all..." 

"Roxas is missing. His igloo was found destroyed, and his EPF Phone has been destroyed". 

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Letting go of Sega!Sonic and getting to her feet, Sally brushes herself off. She speaks up, saying, "Being Eggman's robotic slave for three months, that's... Well... You know how he is. But being LOSE's robotic slave? Worst thing ever."

Sally starts to explain, "It's like they did everything possible to make me miserable, when I couldn't do anything about it. Humiliation, memory scrambling, constant propaganda playing in my head..."

"Well... You're safe now." Pixels said, "And we're gonna make sure you wont get in that situation again. Huh, Robrainiac?"

While Pixels didn't mean anything malicious from that comment, but Robrainiac remembered that he was partially responsible for Sally's capture.

"Hrmmm... Well, it's good to see you're alright, Princess." Robrainiac greeted, "Pixels is right, we're all more than happy to help.

• Thumbs Up 4

On 13/09/2017 at 12:52 PM, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Sniffling, and smiling back in response, Sally nods. "Confidence like that is why I've always admired you, Sonic," she replies. "Let's keep on keepin' on! And y'know what, we've got the upper hand now! I mean, why wouldn't I get a feel for LOSE's headquarters after patrolling it for three months?"

PRINCESS SALLY ACORN

Spoiler

Official_neo_sally_acorn_by_elesis_knighlatest?cb=20150423101151

Princess Sally Acorn (Sonic the Hedgehog) - Main Character

Elements: Non-Elemental

Battle Class: Swashbuckler

Biography:

Princess to the Kingdom of Acorns and leader of the Freedom Fighters, Sally is a fighter and a tactical thinker, preferring a plan over quick thinking. She might be a bit bossy, and prefers her plans to be followed, but she means well. Raised alone by her father in Castle Acorn, Sally's life was flipped around when Dr Eggman formed an alliance with her father and betrayed him when he got what he wanted. Throwing her father into the Void and destroying all of her kingdom, Sally was forced into a life of hiding in Knothole Village.

Inspired by the heroics of Sonic the Hedgehog, Sally got up and formed the Freedom Fighters, a chance to stop Eggman once and for all. Now an infamous team with Sonic by her side, she will always keep up the fight against Eggman!

As Sonic opted to go to the Skylanders, and more specifically meet some old allies, Sally went by his side just to keep him safe. Of course, that didn't man she wouldn't get into a few mishaps herself...

"It is good to have you back, Sally," Nicole greets, standing by the two, smiling. With an immediate response, Sally whips around and hugs Nicole.

Laughing, Sally replies, "Oh, it's so good to see you too, Nicole! Long time, no see."

On 13/09/2017 at 12:55 PM, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Well... You're safe now." Pixels said, "And we're gonna make sure you wont get in that situation again. Huh, Robrainiac?"

While Pixels didn't mean anything malicious from that comment, but Robrainiac remembered that he was partially responsible for Sally's capture.

"Hrmmm... Well, it's good to see you're alright, Princess." Robrainiac greeted, "Pixels is right, we're all more than happy to help.

"Thanks, guys," Sally replies, smiling. "It's all cool, I'll watch your backs in turn."

On 13/09/2017 at 12:54 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Edgeworth facepalmed immediately as Shantae heard this. "And there goes my keeping this on the downlow". Edgeworth said with a heavy sigh. Turning around to the Skylanders, he shouted them all over to him.

"Roxas is missing. His igloo was found destroyed, and his EPF Phone has been destroyed". 

Nicole shakes her head in disapproval while Sally groans with annoyance. "Another day, another capture..." Sally comments.

"I can't help but think this attack was a distraction for his disappearance," Nicole thinks aloud. It was rather curious this happened in succession.

• Thumbs Up 5

Eventually, after being patched up, Chi rebooted. "Ugh..." he muttered, struggling to focus. "What... happened...?" Scanning his internal systems, Chi discovered that his third eye had been irreversibly damaged, leaving him weakened. He entered Recovery Mode, hoping to reach an optimal condition before the next mission.

Meanwhile, Silver woke up in the Medical Bay, seemingly moved there shortly after the battle concluded. He was recovering, but felt useless. "How could this happen?" he thought, sighing. "I should've been able to do more. I just hope everyone's okay..." At that time, Silver had no idea that Sally had been saved, or that Roxas was gone.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Don't mess with the genius, he knows what he's doing!" Tails barks back. "...Usually."

He digs through his toolbox, before pulling out a gun. "Alright, this sucker hasn't been fully tested on all robots, but it should do the trick if it works for Cybertronians! An Energon Repair Ray!" He reveals, proudly. "Now everyone, stand back!"

15 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Tails chuckles. "See? It works!" He blows the smoking gun barrel as the Repair Ray cools down. "Cake. This here? It's a piece of it!"

"Yeah, yeah. Rub it in..." Homura rolls her eyes.

Image result for tron bonne work outfit

"Hmmm, so Cybertronian tech is compatible with robots from out world and timestream", Tron Bonne noted while tending to Chi. "That's good to know.....oh that's right!", the techno wiz girl said as her servbots got to cleaning up the mess and debris.

She straightened her work glasses, "I've still got that T-cog from Nemesis Prime stored in my aboard the Gesellschaft! Wonderful piece of technology, especially with all the break-throughs it's provided. Still, I wonder what it could really do if I patched it up using that Energon Ray...."

1 hour ago, Captain Metallix said:

Eventually, after being patched up, Chi rebooted. "Ugh..." he muttered, struggling to focus. "What... happened...?" Scanning his internal systems, Chi discovered that his third eye had been irreversibly damaged, leaving him weakened.

"Easy there Chi", Tron said as she was still re-callbrating him after the patches. "You got banged up pretty bad there...also word of advice, the eye tends to be a common weakspot!", she said as she repaired the shutters surrounding it.

"It's funny really though....that Sonic look-a-like, it seemed like he was scanning you guys at times, learning from your abilities...kinda like you, but different in a way", she mused.

1 hour ago, Captain Metallix said:

He entered Recovery Mode, hoping to reach an optimal condition before the next mission.

"Probably a good idea. You're kinda in the red zone of damage capacity judging by my readings. That's 25% or lower of your full strength. Anymore and well-", Tron Bonne was saying before she overheard:

13 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Ho boy. At this point, we should have a support group for those of us swayed from LOSE's control", Tron Bonne snarked, recalling her own old days with LOSE and the day she'd helped the Skylanders invade LOSE's Genosis base. The day the unfortunate struggle with Robrainiac had occured and she'd had to shut his hencminions to ensure the best outcome, much to her regret.

"Still though, what they said Sally", Tron said, "Good to have you back!"

12 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Sniffling, and smiling back in response, Sally nods. "Confidence like that is why I've always admired you, Sonic," she replies. "Let's keep on keepin' on! And y'know what, we've got the upper hand now! I mean, why wouldn't I get a feel for LOSE's headquarters after patrolling it for three months?"

"Oh ho ho hoo! It feels like just yesterday I was the LOSE defector giving you the gods on 'em", Tron said with a smirk. "We might not be able to locate their flying base as easily this time, but at least now we'll have a good idea of what to expect if we storm it!"

13 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Roxas", Shantae said sullenly. "Y'know, it's a bit assumptive that I'd simply scream it out Mr. Edgeworth. I've...gotten better at that. Still though, why on Earth would we want to hide this from everyone?", she asked worriedly.

12 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole shakes her head in disapproval while Sally groans with annoyance. "Another day, another capture..." Sally comments.

"I can't help but think this attack was a distraction for his disappearance," Nicole thinks aloud. It was rather curious this happened in succession.

"Well, two big factors come to mind as to who could be behind all this", Phoenix said. "There's LOSE, not the only the faction that our robotic assailants came from, but also in league with the likes of Xemnas, whatever remains of Organization XIII, and Risky Boots. That said", he said to Nicole, "Bass claimed to be here on his own accords behind the doctors' backs just to get a shot at us. Either he was reprogrammed by someone else......or there is the other new big factor", he said trailing off.

"Ugh, lemme guess, that LOG fellow?", Tron Bonne guessed groaning.

"Well, a mysterious disappearance is quite a way to start off "an episode" for whatever series he seems to have us starring in", Phoenix said. "I can see it now: Keyblade wielder spirited away conveniently during a surprise attack following a death trap obstacle course of training, hosted by one of their very own!.......Y'know, I'm just starting to realize how bizarrely straining this day has been", the lawyer said sweating bullets.

"You think LOG could have something planned with rescuing Roxas or something?", Shantae asked, "but then surely he'd have shown up by now to announce it!"

"Granted Shantae, we've only done one of his guantlets so far. We're far from locking down something of a norm or formula regarding his patterns", Phoenix responded, shaking his head.

• Thumbs Up 3

19 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Easy there Chi", Tron said as she was still re-callbrating him after the patches. "You got banged up pretty bad there...also word of advice, the eye tends to be a common weakspot!", she said as she repaired the shutters surrounding it.

"...I suppose even my trump cards have weak points..." Chi replied, covering the spot where his third eye used to be. He looked around to see the damage caused by the attack, and was relieved to see that Rock was ultimately okay. "That green robot..." Chi mused. "...If I see him again, I'll tear him apart. No exceptions."

30 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"It's funny really though....that Sonic look-a-like, it seemed like he was scanning you guys at times, learning from your abilities...kinda like you, but different in a way", she mused.

"That's Metal Sonic for you..." Chi added, as he neared full recovery. "Why else do you think he's Eggman's ultimate weapon?" As he got up, Chi thought he saw Sally in the distance, talking with her friends. "...Princess Sally? She's been successfully de-roboticised?" Chi asked Tron, surprised to see the Freedom Fighter.

• Thumbs Up 2

15 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

...I suppose even my trump cards have weak points..." Chi replied, covering the spot where his third eye used to be. He looked around to see the damage caused by the attack, and was relieved to see that Rock was ultimately okay. "That green robot..." Chi mused. "...If I see him again, I'll tear him apart. No exceptions."

"Save some for me ", Tron muttered under her breath. 

"Any all spare robot parts are welcome ".

15 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

That's Metal Sonic for you..." Chi added, as he neared full recovery. "Why else do you think he's Eggman's ultimate weapon?" As he got up, Chi thought he saw Sally in the distance, talking with her friends. "...Princess Sally? She's been successfully de-roboticised?" Chi asked Tron, surprised to see the Freedom Fighter.

"Well,  then. He'll certainly be back with a vengeance. Aaand likely throwing whatever we dealt him back in our faces. Wouldn't surprise me if that feature was based off of Gizoid tech", Tron Bonne noted. 

Turning to the direction of Sally,  Tron Bonne smiled. 

"Yup,  the Acorn has landed back safely back with us! And she seems to be doing relatively fine,  all things considered ".

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Roxas", Shantae said sullenly. "Y'know, it's a bit assumptive that I'd simply scream it out Mr. Edgeworth. I've...gotten better at that. Still though, why on Earth would we want to hide this from everyone?", she asked worriedly.

"Well, two big factors come to mind as to who could be behind all this", Phoenix said. "There's LOSE, not the only the faction that our robotic assailants came from, but also in league with the likes of Xemnas, whatever remains of Organization XIII, and Risky Boots. That said", he said to Nicole, "Bass claimed to be here on his own accords behind the doctors' backs just to get a shot at us. Either he was reprogrammed by someone else......or there is the other new big factor", he said trailing off.

"Ugh, lemme guess, that LOG fellow?", Tron Bonne guessed groaning.

"Well, a mysterious disappearance is quite a way to start off "an episode" for whatever series he seems to have us starring in", Phoenix said. "I can see it now: Keyblade wielder spirited away conveniently during a surprise attack following a death trap obstacle course of training, hosted by one of their very own!.......Y'know, I'm just starting to realize how bizarrely straining this day has been", the lawyer said sweating bullets.

tenor.gif

"Well Wright, on the bright side, you at least have a very promising career in TV hosting". Edgeworth said with dry wit to Phoenix's explanation. Phoenix didn't seem to realise he was even talking like a TV presenter while throwing off his description. "Furthermore, I was not hiding this from anyone, but there's no reason to send everyone off into a panic when Sentinel Sonic is considered your field leader". Edgeworth explained.

"Well, let's think for a moment, maybe there's another explanation for where he could've gone to. Maybe he's just in the bathroom, trying to hide out on training!" Rhythm shouted, trying to come up with theories for what happened.

• Thumbs Up 2

52 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Well Wright, on the bright side, you at least have a very promising career in TV hosting". Edgeworth said with dry wit to Phoenix's explanation. Phoenix didn't seem to realise he was even talking like a TV presenter while throwing off his description.

Spoiler

Related image

"W-well, I'll certainly keep that in mind if it gets to the point that I need a third job! I only hope I can do as well as you and Maya did in TV reporting that one time....", Phoenix snarked, flashing back to it.

Spoiler

phoenix-thinking%28a%29.gif

"Man, we really did go all out back then, didn't we?", Phoenix mused.

"Hmmm, I wonder if we get out this whole "Forced to Risk Life and Limb" deal, you think LOG might be hiring for less threatening jobs, Nick?", Maya piped up.

"Y-you can't be serious Maya!", the lawyer responded, exasperated.

"Furthermore, I was not hiding this from anyone, but there's no reason to send everyone off into a panic when Sentinel Sonic is considered your field leader". Edgeworth explained.

Spoiler

Fc3MASd.png

"Urgh! Y-you're right!", Shantae admitted. "Geez, I guess I still get notably stressed", she said feeling anti-vindicated.

"You have every right to be, but Edgeworth does have a point not to treat this like a full-on emergency that everyone needs to be worried about....especially considering that we just had one of those", Phoenix said resting a hand on Shantae's shoulder.

"F-fair point Mr. Wright. Sorry Mr. Edgeworth", she apologized.

"Well, let's think for a moment, maybe there's another explanation for where he could've gone to. Maybe he's just in the bathroom, trying to hide out on training!" Rhythm shouted, trying to come up with theories for what happened.

"Well if that's the case, then why the destruction to his igloo and phone?", Shantae asked.

"Maybe a giant creature of some sorts came and ate him while breaking down the installment!?", Maya said horrified.

"Uhhhh, Maya, I think if Rexy were here, she'd say, "Been there and done that"", Phoenix said sweat-dropping.

"Don't suppose there are any markings, residue footprints, clues or anything else that would help paint a picture to a possible culprit, around the area, are there?", he asked instinctively.

• Thumbs Up 2