Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

In her fortress, Jessica grumbled as she changed her outfit. It was exactly the same as her old one, minus several bite marks and rips - a testament to how much she didn't like change. She hoped there was someone who could fix this up. Maybe Lumina; she made her current outfit herself when she was on Earth... but then again, she wasn't as large as Jessica was. She casually tossed the ragged outfit to the floor as she went to have a shower; that "exercise" made her crave one.

"So... you don't know how you survived?" Lily asked Voidica, confused at her continued existence.

Voidica shook her head. "All I know is I waited for the Death magic blast to hit... and I didn't feel any pain like when Lumina got one in her eye, s-so I guess it never hit me. T-Then this cute robot said that I wasn't a clone, or a robot, or a... defect... a-and Jess still has my Magic Core!"

Ivorn was reeling from this. "So... you died... but then you DIDN'T die... but you still died because Jess has your powers... and you're not dead, and not a copy of any kind... and time isn't shot to buggery." He paused. "You know, it's at times like this that I'm glad I've only got the one eye, because otherwise I'd have gone cross-eyed!"

"Well, it's good to have you back, Voidica!" Robinson chirped, perching on the little girl's hand. "After all, Lumina's been over the moon lately! She really missed you."

"P-Please, don't m-mention it!" Voidica was turning a deep red... well, greyscale.

• Thumbs Up 3

Since the apparent "reset button" has happened to the Multiverse, Rocku and Graff were last seen waking up from their last sleep on Club Penguin island.

They were about to join in on the next mission until they received a disturbance call from their friend Cariss, apparently there was something going in their world that needed the bros help. As there wasn't enough time to warn the other Skylanders, the bros immediately took their leave through a portal. It is unknown when they'll return.

Meanwhile, writer knows whatever the Doofs are up to. Hopefully not causing trouble...

"WOOHOO! Causing trouble is fun!" Mo said as he was playing with the buttons in the EPF Command Room.

• Thumbs Up 4

Suddenly, a massive box appeared on the floor, and popped open, revealing a small vortex. 

With this, a small TV with legs popped out of it, looking directly in front of the Skylanders. The TV noticably began scrambling through it's rucksack, trying to find a remote control. As the robot did this, three other figures popped out of the box, this being the Doofs @Captain Dee, who had been summoned by the TV. As the TV flickered on, a figure began to come into focus.

latest?cb=20090716003913

"GREETINGS, TITANS! IT'S YOUR NUMBER ONE NEMESIS HERE TO TAKE YOU DO-"...The figure said, before seeing only Nightwing and Batman. "Oh right, wrong series. This is that Skylanders show". The figure said, as he picked up a TV Guide and began flicking through it. "WAIT, WHAT?! THESE GUYS MANAGED TO PREEMPT TEEN TITANS GO!? BUT I MADE IT SO THAT ALWAYS TAKES OVER TIME SLOTS!" The figure shouted. 

• Thumbs Up 5

"Ooh! Nice Magic trick!" Mo said clapping at the fat figure as he and his boys came of the box.

"And who might you be couch spud?" Skeet asked the figure.

"Yeah, and aren't you missing your fedora in the box?" Burnie added as Skeet high fived him for that quip.

• Thumbs Up 5

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, a massive box appeared on the floor, and popped open, revealing a small vortex. 

With this, a small TV with legs popped out of it, looking directly in front of the Skylanders. The TV noticably began scrambling through it's rucksack, trying to find a remote control. As the robot did this, three other figures popped out of the box, this being the Doofs @Captain Dee, who had been summoned by the TV. As the TV flickered on, a figure began to come into focus.

latest?cb=20090716003913

"GREETINGS, TITANS! IT'S YOUR NUMBER ONE NEMESIS HERE TO TAKE YOU DO-"...The figure said, before seeing only Nightwing and Batman. "Oh right, wrong series. This is that Skylanders show". The figure said, as he picked up a TV Guide and began flicking through it. "WAIT, WHAT?! THESE GUYS MANAGED TO PREEMPT TEEN TITANS GO!? BUT I MADE IT SO THAT ALWAYS TAKES OVER TIME SLOTS!" The figure shouted. 

Robrainiac looked at the TV and let out a sigh, his metal palm covering his face. "Wonderful. A neckbearded nerd who thinks he's an all powerful supervillain. Is this what villainy has come to these days?"

"Looks more like a human Chewbacca to me." Inkwelle said, in awe at the Tv with legs "Anyways, How the heck did you do that? I don't recall TVs having the ability to get up and walking around."

• Thumbs Up 5

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20090716003913

Sally stumbles back, raising an eyebrow. "Who in the what and when?" she confusedly asks. Looking over to Nicole for an answer, Nicole could only shrug. Rubbing her head, Sally comments, "I'm gonna need a LOT of catch-up..."

"Who are you, and what do you want?" Nicole asks sternly, crossing her arms. "And we are not a show, we were just forced into one..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"What the heck!?" Komaru shouted as she pointed at the weird guy, "is that guy this Chewbacca I've been hearing about!?" 2B then stares at the guy before coming to a conclusion. "This is a homo sapiens. No relation to the Wookie race, however it may had descended from apes." Ragna brushed himself off from his travels, "alright who the hell are you where is that TV head?"

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Captain Dee said:

"Ooh! Nice Magic trick!" Mo said clapping at the fat figure as he and his boys came of the box.

"And who might you be Couch Spud?" Skeet asked the figure.

"Yeah, and aren't you missing your fedora in the box?" Burnie added as Skeet high fived him for that quip.

latest?cb=20110319022705

"Who am I you ask? I am a man of many talents, the man with no name, the man with a fine love of classical art, I am-" 

"He's a couch potato named Control Freak with a magical TV remote who thinks he's the arch-enemy of the Teen Titans". Nightwing said, knowing Control Freak would be at this for hours if he didn't step in.

*Ahem* "As what the amazing Boy Wonder was saying, my name is Control Freak, and I am the man who handles L.O.G's finances, ratings, and suggestions! I'm the one who helps him acquire his TV show items and listens to those "Whiny critics who says our show is too violent and without educational merit". Control Freak explained. 

Bio: Control Freak - Villain - Teen Titans

Spoiler

latest?cb=20110503093026

Control Freak is one of the strangest villains that the Teen Titans has ever come up against. A couch potato welding a magic remote controller that allows him to access the TV world, Control Freak is a massive Teen Titans fanboy, to the point that he's dedicated a lot of his free time to studying the Teen Titans, wishing to challenge the Teen Titans and considers himself their arch-enemy. He's also made several cosplays out of them, so don't tell that to Shirogane.

After seeing Nightwing going up against Shirogane with the Skylanders, and getting heartbroken that the Teen Titans have separated to different parts of the multiverse, Control Freak has dedicated himself to trying to recreate that same spark in other shows. There's rumours going about that he's the one behind creating the Teen Titans Go universe, and it seems his attempts at shoving the Teen Titans into other shows hasn't stopped there. Upon meeting L.O.G during his multiversal journeys, Control Freak managed to land a very important position working under L.O.G handling nitpicky mistakes, financing, marketing, ratings, and of course dealing with the annoying criticisms and audience testing that L.O.G doesn't want to deal with himself.  

7 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Robrainiac looked at the TV and let out a sigh, his metal palm covering his face. "Wonderful. A neckbearded nerd who thinks he's an all powerful supervillain. Is this what villainy has come to these days?"

"Looks more like a human Chewbacca to me." Inkwelle said, in awe at the Tv with legs "Anyways, How the heck did you do that? I don't recall TVs having the ability to get up and walking around."

"H-Hey, I have you know that Chewie was screwed over big time in those Star Wars movies! Comparing him to me is only further demoting his presence since he has no chance of comparing to my amazing powers and abilities, and all around evil!....ness". Control Freak shouted, ready to get into a debate over this.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Well, THAT was something I wasn't aware of." Kyubey's eyes glow blue as he looks through his memory banks. "Must've been a mid-run addition."

Kyubey shakes his head, realizing the bigger picture. "Wait... does this mean we're doing THAT again?!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Chi was just as confused as the others. Soon, Silver arrived, having recovered in the Medical Bay. "Hey. What did I... miss...?" he asked, before noticing Control Freak. "Uh... does someone want to fill me in on who this guy is? And why he's on a walking TV?"

"No clue," Chi replied, "but he seems to be associated with L.O.G." This just left Silver even more confused, so Chi tried his best to explain. "Basically, some floating TV that wants to make the Skylanders into the greatest reality show ever... or something like that." Silver scratched his head in response. "I... think I get it?" he replied.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Well, THAT was something I wasn't aware of." Kyubey's eyes glow blue as he looks through his memory banks. "Must've been a mid-run addition."

"How dare you imply that *I*, the great and powerful CONTROL FREAK, the man with the golden remote, the man with all the power in the world!...shoved into an itty bitty remote would be a last minute addi-" Control Freak rambled, as he grabbed a script and looked through it, specifically noticing one line...

"Mad Mod (We can't get him) Control Freak appears in front of the Skylanders, telling them who he is..." 

*Sigh* "They always want the gimmicky characters that people remember for those "internet manes". It's a good thing TV shows never have those!" Control Freak said, oblivious to the irony. 

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kyubey shakes his head, realizing the bigger picture. "Wait... does this mean we're doing THAT again?!"

"Quite correct! It's time for another...." 

"L.O.G CHALLENGE!" Suddenly, Control Freak ran up and began whispering in front of the camera. "Pretty snazzy and catchy name amirite? Merchandising of these things sell for a mint!" Control Freak said, money signs appearing in his eyes.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Here we go again..." Sonic taps his foot. "Alright, where's the big cheese? Let's get this over with."

Sonic then gives a small smirk, because he remembers how he pursuaded LOG on what the next franchise the second challenge will take place in. However, a feeling of dread does creep up on him, unsure on what this challenge will contain exactly...

• Thumbs Up 4

Voidica saw the TV and rushed up to it, tapping the screen curiously. "Hey, Robinson, there's a funny man trapped in a box!"

"It's called a TV," Robinson chirped, perching atop the robot TV. "Though I must say... I've never seen a TV that can walk by itself."

"LOG Challenge?" Lumina asked, pullling Voidica away from the TV. She didn't like the look of this person too much. "Oh dear, not another one!"

• Thumbs Up 4

44 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20090716003913

"Who's the hobo?" Flame asked. Most of Delta were perplexed as to what this guy was babbling on about. Most of the other member shrug in response. 

"He needs a haircut and a make over pronto that's what he needs." Ember cringed in disgust, getting annoyed with Control Freak's yapping about how this Teen Titans Go thing should be on the TV channels and not the skylanders..

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"L.O.G CHALLENGE!" Suddenly, Control Freak ran up and began whispering in front of the camera. "Pretty snazzy and catchy name amirite? Merchandising of these things sell for a mint!" Control Freak said, money signs appearing in his eyes.

"L.O.G. Challenge? Did we miss something while we were away kicking ghoul dog butt?" Mia raises an eyebrow.

"Can't a flying squirrel get some shut eye in this place?" Ray grumbled, walking in, rubbing his eyes. He took one look at Control Freak and then let out a very heavy sigh. He just wanted a nice long nap, didn't help that The Doofs woke him up while they were goofing off.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"H-Hey, I have you know that Chewie was screwed over big time in those Star Wars movies! Comparing him to me is only further demoting his presence since he has no chance of comparing to my amazing powers and abilities, and all around evil!....ness". Control Freak shouted, ready to get into a debate over this.

"I uh. er... um... what?" Inkwelle, not being well educated on the culture of nerds, was unsure what to say. "I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Save it." Robrainiac rolled his eyes, "If I were you, I'd refrain from mentioning anything nerds love. Believe me, anything you say will probably cheese him off."

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"How dare you imply that *I*, the great and powerful CONTROL FREAK, the man with the golden remote, the man with all the power in the world!...shoved into an itty bitty remote would be a last minute addi-" Control Freak rambled, as he grabbed a script and looked through it, specifically noticing one line...

"Mad Mod (We can't get him) Control Freak appears in front of the Skylanders, telling them who he is..." 

*Sigh* "They always want the gimmicky characters that people remember for those "internet manes". It's a good thing TV shows never have those!" Control Freak said, oblivious to the irony. 

"Quite correct! It's time for another...." 

"A challenge you say?" Pup ran in with a grin, "George and I are always up for a challenge, right George?"

"Uh... Yeah..." George shrugged, "I mean, we're not doing anything right now, so... yeah..."

"So, I take it you're the bad guy... What's your gimmick?" Pup looked at the walking TV and frowned, "So... you make making TVs walk? Yawn. We have a whole planet of walking TVs. Anything else?"

"If he's in charge, then I'm pretty sure he's clearly got more up his sleeve than that." Katii scoffed, "Still... This guy doesn't look like much. How tough can he be?"

• Thumbs Up 4

Control Freak simply had a big grin on his face as the Skylanders disused this. "Well, I wouldn't get too cocky, we've got a connection to you all waiting if you don't wanna comply! You break the rules, or fail the challenge and we use the connection against you all!"

"And no, that is not a choice, it's an ultimatum, before someone decides to make that joke!" 

"...I've heard enough of those anime fanboys quoting their "abridged series" to have heard that joke at least six times at every convention I attend!" Control Freak said, standing proud as he seemed to throw around the sad fact he heard that every time he went to a convention, which would be a lot. 

• Thumbs Up 6

Celes played with her hair while Control Freak continued to ham things up. Lilith grabbed Ragna's arm and then asked Control Freak, "so what's the challenge this time? Please tell me its something involving a big pie fight." Ragna then lifts his arm away from Lilith's grasp, knocking her off before sighing.

• Thumbs Up 7

"What kind of challenge geekwad?" Skeet asked Control Freak skeptically.

"Whatever it is, I don't want that TV following me around to watch my hated program." Burnie said.

"Teen Titans Go? I promote the name to Teen Titans Mo!" Mo said proudly as no one obviously cared.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Mia." Sarge walked up to the dark skinned girl with long pony tails. "You think you can lead this mission, I know it's a lot to ask but right now Ayna and I are trying to get our, err surprise working and it's going to take a lot of effort on both our parts, think you can handle it?" He quietly asks.

"Oh yeah, you can count on me boss!" Mia answers with delight, winking at Sarge with thumbs up. 

"Good, I'm counting on you." Sarge pats her on the back.

Mia rubs her hands and gets ready to pick her compatriots for the L.O.G. Challenge that awaits her...whatever that was.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Erm, what's a L.O.G Challenge?" Sally asks Nicole, tapping her chin in curiousity.

Raising a finger, Nicole explains, "Challenges we are set to do by a so-called Lord Of Games, where we must complete different objectives while taking part in a reality series starring us Skylanders as the main role."

"Oh," Sally replied, her words dripping with irritation. "Just great."

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Polkadi said:

"Erm, what's a L.O.G Challenge?" Sally asks Nicole, tapping her chin in curiousity.

Raising a finger, Nicole explains, "Challenges we are set to do by a so-called Lord Of Games, where we must complete different objectives while taking part in a reality series starring us Skylanders as the main role."

"Oh," Sally replied, her words dripping with irritation. "Just great."

"NOW THEN! All of the colourful cast of our episode this time, please step into the box without any questioning of the situation!" Control Freak said, as he walked up to the camera again. "Trust me, the kids at home have no time for that character development, arc junk, or having inner turmoils with themselves, it's all low attention span according to our executives!" 

"That's why I have the hit TEEN TITANS GO show under my belt!" Control Freak said proudly.  

• Thumbs Up 5

Mo jumped into the box with no question on his mind.

"Flanderization and food word repeating here I come!" He said happily.

"I'm beginning to wonder why he hasn't been right at home in that show..." Burnie said annoyed.

"Meh, he ain't that annoying." Skeet shrugged.

Burnie and Skeet joined their blue buddy inside.

• Thumbs Up 5

Kyubey turns to the other Skylanders. "Well, let's go, then."

An unexpected Skylander takes his stand as he inches closer to the box.

tumblr_inline_mr60f9f7CB1qz4rgp.png

"I'm going." Alter-Ego insists. "It's time I see these games for myself."

Hiyoko steps up too. "Eh, might as well. Staying here is getting a little boring."

And one more Skylander stumbles to the three, seemingly pushed by someone...

VmPdNYp.jpg

"W-Wha?! Why am I going?!" Shuichi exclaims.

Shuichi turns, to see that Kaede's the one who gave Shuichi the push. "Shuichi... Maybe this could be what you need to get a little stronger and believe in yourself." She explains before turning to Kyubey and AE. "I... can trust you guys to take care of him, right?"

Kyubey immediately salutes. "Yes, m'am! Leave him to me!"

Shuichi, hesitant tugs his cap over his eyes. "I... have a bad feeling about this..."

• Thumbs Up 4

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"NOW THEN! All of the colourful cast of our episode this time, please step into the box without any questioning of the situation!" Control Freak said, as he walked up to the camera again. "Trust me, the kids at home have no time for that character development, arc junk, or having inner turmoils with themselves, it's all low attention span according to our executives!" 

"O.K. Flame, let's go." Mia motions Flame to come along.

"Sounds cool to me! Come on Ray, let's go!" Flame joyfully goes along with Mia and Control Freak's request.

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"I'm tired and cranky and this close to going monster, I need rest."

"But Ray I heard Roxas is missing and we STILL haven't given him his comic. Come on! If we find him and give him the comic I'm sure his happiness will make it worth it!" Flame smiles trying to butter up his grouchy pal.

But the flying squirrel isn't taking the bait.

"Tell you what Ray, since you have been working very hard, if you help us out, I'll buy you that hat you want." Mia then chimes in.

That got his attention.

"S-Squid Pope Hat?! You'll get me the Squid Pope Hat! Really?" Ray says eagerly.

"Yep."

"I'm in, let's face this challenge head on!" The flying goof quickly changes his tune and follows Mia and Flame into the box.

"Squid Pope Hat?" Flame turns to Mia looking puzzled. "There's a squid pope hat you can buy and wear?"

"Yeah, it's as stupid and goofy as you think it looks and it's got Ray's name written all over it." Mia nods. She's seen the hat and know's Ray has been staring at it for a long while since he found the gift store.

• Thumbs Up 3

22 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"That's why I have the hit TEEN TITANS GO show under my belt!" Control Freak said proudly.  

"Pah! No thank you!" Robrianiac scoffed, as he turned around towards the exit " What are we gonna do? Star in a show that insults our legacy all while making cartoon critics get uncomfortably angry over it? Please... I'm not going to be a part of that drivel. You can keep your mind numbing, brain washing-"

Robrianiac's face suddenly lightened up as an old spark lit inside his mind. "Wait... mind numbing? Brain washing? Poisoning the minds of the youth... that sounds like a brilliant plan! You know, this challenge might not be so bad after all! BWAHAHAHAHA!"

"Eh... why not?" Pup shrugged, "Not my kind of show, but I'd imagine someone out there would get a kick out of it."

"I guess I should go to..." Inkwelle sighed, "A lot of my friends back home have had reboots, bad ones even... but, I suppose if the kids like me..."

"Guys, this is nuts... Guys? GUYS?" George gulped. "Oh fine... I'm gonna hate myself in the morning for this.."

• Thumbs Up 3