Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Voidica peeped into the box, only for Lumina to pull her back away from it.

"Look," she said, "we need to decide who's coming along. If you're going, I'm going."

Voidica smiled warmly. "Fine by me!" She turned to Robinson. "Oh! Why don't you come along with us?"

Robinson hopped into the air, a bit flustered. "Oh, er, well, um, y'see, I'm kind of, er, not very combatative..." One look at Voidica's sad wide grey eyes, however, made him relent. "OK, I'll come with you."

"Yaaaay!" Voidica beamed. As the three of them climbed up into the box, Star saw them from afar. She didn't know what was going on, but she knew two things; one, it was going to be exciting, and two, as she jumped into the box with the three, she was coming along with them.

• Thumbs Up 4

Before being told to enter the box, Silver asked Chi a question. "Hey... where's Omega?" Chi then explained. "He's still getting patched up. Seems like one of his arms got completely destroyed, so someone's gonna have to rebuild it from scratch." Silver seemed disappointed, though also slightly relieved, that Omega couldn't come too.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"NOW THEN! All of the colourful cast of our episode this time, please step into the box without any questioning of the situation!" Control Freak said, as he walked up to the camera again. "Trust me, the kids at home have no time for that character development, arc junk, or having inner turmoils with themselves, it's all low attention span according to our executives!" 

"That's why I have the hit TEEN TITANS GO show under my belt!" Control Freak said proudly.  

While passing by Control Freak, Chi couldn't help but take notice to what he was saying. "Really? I don't suppose he'd add 'character deaths' to that list now, would he?" Chi commented offhandedly. Despite his weakened state, Chi was ready to go, as was Silver. "Alright, here we go..." said Silver, feeling a little nervous.

• Thumbs Up 4

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"NOW THEN! All of the colourful cast of our episode this time, please step into the box without any questioning of the situation!" Control Freak said, as he walked up to the camera again. "Trust me, the kids at home have no time for that character development, arc junk, or having inner turmoils with themselves, it's all low attention span according to our executives!" 

"That's why I have the hit TEEN TITANS GO show under my belt!" Control Freak said proudly.  

Sally points at Control Freak, claiming, "Now, I may not know what a Titan Titans Go is, but all of those things are necessary in a reality series! And if you're making a reality series, children should not be the target au--!"

Nicole grabs Sally and starts dragging her over to the box, trying to avoid a fight. "Come on, Sally," Nicole says, "Let's not argue with something that can boot you out of here!" Before even getting a chance to respond, Nicole stuffs Sally into the box, sending her to wherever the portal inside goes. "Eh heh, excuse my friend..." Nicole says to Control Freak, before jumping into the box herself.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Fine let's get this over with..." Ragna sighed as he went inside the box. "Damn its cramped in here..." 2B then walked forward with her swords in hand. "You will require my assistance in this" she said as she entered in the box.

"And you touch me anywhere inappropriate consider yourself dead." 2B was serious about her threat.

• Thumbs Up 3

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170818120327

"I insist that I come along for the ride! I am here on official business after all!" Sonia said, jumping head first into the box before anyone could stop her. 

Spoiler

162?cb=20160818073934

"I mean...it's just a silly challenge right? How hard could it be?" Kat said, as she fell into the box. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150727032802

"If they've been manipulating us, then that means they're the reason I'm stuck in this time, I'm in!" Trunks shouted, charging into the box. Edgeworth...meanwhile tried to walk past it, before being pushed in by Maya @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon.

latest?cb=20120329143902

The Skylanders shot out of the massive box portal entrance and found themselves in the Box Dimension once more, that seemed to have a small overhaul since the last time they were there. Over to their right was a closed off box with a Sentinel Symbol on it. Above it was another box with writing. "Challenge Complete!" 

As the Skylanders looked around, they saw 13 separate boxes, all with different symbols. However, 11 of these boxes were grayed out, making it impossible to tell the symbols, leaving only the Sentinel symbol highlighted in green, and their next challenge, which had a symbol above it...

46c6a953eb0b00980905a4500f5fb64c.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

"Oh boy! Secret box portals!" Mo said excitedly as he raised his hand. "Who's up for a game of Robot Pirate Island?"

Burnie slapped Mo's hand as he looked around.

"Ok....this is bizarre.."

Skeet stared at the box with the crowned symbol. "Is this where we're supposed to go?"

• Thumbs Up 2

47 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"How dare you imply that *I*, the great and powerful CONTROL FREAK, the man with the golden remote, the man with all the power in the world!...shoved into an itty bitty remote would be a last minute addi-" Control Freak rambled, as he grabbed a script and looked through it, specifically noticing one line...

"Mad Mod (We can't get him) Control Freak appears in front of the Skylanders, telling them who he is..." 

*Sigh* "They always want the gimmicky characters that people remember for those "internet manes". It's a good thing TV shows never have those!" Control Freak said, oblivious to the irony. 

"Quite correct! It's time for another...." 

"L.O.G CHALLENGE!" Suddenly, Control Freak ran up and began whispering in front of the camera. "Pretty snazzy and catchy name amirite? Merchandising of these things sell for a mint!" Control Freak said, money signs appearing in his eyes.

".........I knew I should've stayed in bed today", Phoenix said, nearly collapsing from the oddities of the day!

"I see you made some....interesting company while in Jump City Dick", Batman said raising an eyebrow.

29 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Nope, nope, nope, nope! It's one thing when kids go into a frenzy about this sort of stuff, but full-grown-ass adult. Nuh uh!", Phoenix said shaking his head.

23 minutes ago, Mightyray said:
Spoiler

"O.K. Flame, let's go." Mia motions Flame to come along.

"Sounds cool to me! Come on Ray, let's go!" Flame joyfully goes along with Mia and Control Freak's request.

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"I'm tired and cranky and this close to going monster, I need rest."

"But Ray I heard Roxas is missing and we STILL haven't given him his comic. Come on! If we find him and give him the comic I'm sure his happiness will make it worth it!" Flame smiles trying to butter up his grouchy pal.

But the flying squirrel isn't taking the bait.

"Tell you what Ray, since you have been working very hard, if you help us out, I'll buy you that hat you want." Mia then chimes in.

That got his attention.

"S-Squid Pope Hat?! You'll get me the Squid Pope Hat! Really?" Ray says eagerly.

"Yep."

"I'm in, let's face this challenge head on!" The flying goof quickly changes his tune and follows Mia and Flame into the box.

"Squid Pope Hat?" Flame turns to Mia looking puzzled. "There's a squid pope hat you can buy and wear?"

"Yeah, it's as stupid and goofy as you think it looks and it's got Ray's name written all over it." Mia nods. She's seen the hat and know's Ray has been staring at it for a long while since he found the gift store.

"NGAH!? Oh ho! You kids are coming, I see. Well, hope you don't mind Auntie Undyne comin' to keep an eye on you.....and her own keep", she said eyeing Phoenix.

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"If they've been manipulating us, then that means they're the reason I'm stuck in this time, I'm in!" Trunks shouted, charging into the box. Edgeworth...meanwhile tried to walk past it, before being pushed in by Maya @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon.

Maya had something a mix between guilt and determination.

"it's for your own good Miles! Some one-on-one time with Nick should help!"

"That's a poor excuse and you know it!", Phoenix said forseeing himself getting pulled into things.

"Nick...we still haven't gotten around to telling him about Kay....I think he could use some triumph on the field", Maya said looking away.

"Yeah, but what about you Maya?", Phoenix said eyeing the girl.

"I....I.....I'm not sure I'm ready to forgive myself yet!", Maya said burying her face in her hands.

"M-maya...", Phoenix said.

"Ummmm, about your team...."Leader"", Undyne said grabbing ahold of Phoenix.

"*GULP* I can't escape this one can I?", he asked precariously.

"C'mon Wright! You've got your two dashing second-in-commands, one a knight in shining armor and a guardian genie!", she said inidicating Shantae coming too.

"U-undyne! No need for the fanfare!", Shantae said blushing as Undyne took the the two through the portal!

16 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sally points at Control Freak, claiming, "Now, I may not know what a Titan Titans Go is, but all of those things are necessary in a reality series! And if you're making a reality series, children should not be the target au--!"

Nicole grabs Sally and starts dragging her over to the box, trying to avoid a fight. "Come on, Sally," Nicole says, "Let's not argue with something that can boot you out of here!" Before even getting a chance to respond, Nicole stuffs Sally into the box, sending her to wherever the portal inside goes. "Eh heh, excuse my friend..." Nicole says to Control Freak, before jumping into the box herself.

"Hey ladies! Don't suppose you've got room for the Fastest Thing Aliiiiiive!", Sonic yelped as they fell in through the box.

• Thumbs Up 4

"NGAH!? Oh ho! You kids are coming, I see. Well, hope you don't mind Auntie Undyne comin' to keep an eye on you.....and her own keep", she said eyeing Phoenix.

"Yep, that's us!" Mia smiled. "I'm doing duty for Sarge!"

As soon as Flame saw the box dimension his eyes lit up. "OMGBOXESIWANTABOXSOMANYBOXES!" He got so wound up Mia quickly had to grab him before he glided off to who knows where.

"Calm down you goof!" Mia ordered dragging back.

"There are so MANY! I want them all! Can I live here now?" Flame pleaded.

Ray however looked around and then noticed a very familiar symbol.

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Oh nuts." He flopped on the ground in annoyance. He got rubed, suckered and led back into one of his most hated missions. Kingdom Hearts was back and this time it was probably with a vengeance.

"Was that the mission you went on by yourself?" Mia asked shutting Flame up. She noticed Ray was much more annoyed than usual and was looking at the door with the heart symbol on it.

"Yeah. I couldn't go Monster and I felt like I was slowly being squeezed to death because of it. Didn't help that poor Edgeworth got stabbed and nearly died and Roxas was badly hurt by Xemnas. Douche bag." Ray spoke in disgust. Oh he remembered Xemnas well, that guy was, in Ray's eyes a con man and a abusive jack wagon. Trying to turn Roxas into a puppet and hurting Edgeworth and Sentinal Sonic earned the long silver haired man a place in Ray's least favourite people book.

• Thumbs Up 4

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders looked around, they saw 13 separate boxes, all with different symbols. However, 11 of these boxes were grayed out, making it impossible to tell the symbols, leaving only the Sentinel symbol highlighted in green, and their next challenge, which had a symbol above it...

"Hmm, a crown atop a heart?" Robinson chirped, inspecting the symbol. "Are we going to have to crown Star queen?"

"Ooh, a coronation?" Voidica asked, looking up at Star. "You mean you're a princess? Wow! Nice to meet you, Miss Star Your Majesty! I'm Voidica!"

Star blushed. "I'm Star Butterfly... please, just call me Star," she said, rubbing her arm nervously. "I don't really like the idea of being queen... y-y'know, too much respo... rezpo? ...resbounce?..."

"Responsibility?" Lumina finished Star's train of thought.

"Yeah, that!" Star thanked Lumina. "I don't like too much of that."

Lumina looked at the symbol again. "Well, good news, I've seen this before, and I can tell you you're gonna stay a princess... but you'll probably be meeting a fair few!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Suddenly, the TV robot popped out of the portal and sped off to the entrance way, slamming into the doorway as he did so. 

"Why are there so many boxes around here? Who could possibly be so messy to leave them floating around in this odd space?!" Sonia asked, confused. This did nothing but draw the ire of Control Freak, who looks like he was having a mini-meltdown on screen. It was clear that Sonia had somehow managed to anger Control Freak by pressing his berserk button. 

"EXCUSE ME, DON'T TALK ABOUT A MAN'S BOXES. I LIKE BOXES. SO DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THEM!" Control Freak shouted angrily at the group. 

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Hmm, a crown atop a heart?" Robinson chirped, inspecting the symbol. "Are we going to have to crown Star queen?"

"Ooh, a coronation?" Voidica asked, looking up at Star. "You mean you're a princess? Wow! Nice to meet you, Miss Star Your Majesty! I'm Voidica!"

Star blushed. "I'm Star Butterfly... please, just call me Star," she said, rubbing her arm nervously. "I don't really like the idea of being queen... y-y'know, too much respo... rezpo? ...resbounce?..."

Lumina looked at the symbol again. "Well, good news, I've seen this before, and I can tell you you're gonna stay a princess... but you'll probably be meeting a fair few!"

"Well, I am the Ultimate Princess too, is it possible that there could be a multiversal double coronation planned?! Oh no, that wouldn't do at all, I haven't even invited Gundham or my other friends!" Sonia said, panicking a little. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Appearing on the other side, Silver looked at the surrounding boxes. He seemed to be surprised at the sights. Chi, meanwhile, was less impressed. "Wow! L.O.G.'s really made some improvements to the place!" he sarcastically commented. Silver and Chi then took notice of the symbol engraved on one of the boxes.

"A... heart?" Silver questioned. "Guess this is where our next challenge lies," Chi replied, before pondering. "I wonder what kind of world this one leads to..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Hah! They're here!" General Teddie says, walking to the others. "Welcome, welcome! Hope you like the new alterations to our little set! We really upped our budget since our last episode, you could say! Heh, heh..."

Master Chen then walks behind General Teddie. "Now then, let's begin a THRILLING new episode! I'm sure this'll cause quite a lot of positive reviews online, wouldn't you say?"

General Teddie nods, crossing his arms. "Yes, yes. I sure hope so..."

• Thumbs Up 4

14 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"V-voidica!?", Phoenix said doing a double take. "He recalled meeting that girl....but in a dream....of a mission that the Skylanders had gone on.

"Oh, that's right, the time stream damage...and the deja vu...well either way, pleased to meet you!", the lawyer said to the elemental.

"Y'know Star", Shantae said, "You certainly seem carefree and kind enough to be one of those Disney Princesses of Heart that Roxas has told me about".

17 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Ray however looked around and then noticed a very familiar symbol.

"Oh nuts." He flopped on the ground in annoyance. He got rubed, suckered and led back into one of his most hated missions. Kingdom Hearts was back and this time it was probably with a vengeance.

"Was that the mission you went on by yourself?" Mia asked shutting Flame up. She noticed Ray was much more annoyed than usual and was looking at the door with the heart symbol on it.

"Yeah. I couldn't go Monster and I felt like I was slowly being squeezed to death because of it. Didn't help that poor Edgeworth got stabbed and nearly died and Roxas was badly hurt by Xemnas. Douche bag." Ray spoke in disgust. Oh he remembered Xemnas well, that guy was, in Ray's eyes a con man and a abusive jack wagon. Trying to turn Roxas into a puppet and hurting Edgeworth and Sentinal Sonic earned the long silver haired man a place in Ray's least favourite people book.

"Oooh! Kingdom Hearts huh!? Frisk told me about how great a conquest that was for you guys". By contrast, Undyne was rather stoked to get to be going on this mission.

"Roxas....", Shantae said eying the symbol with worry in her heart, "I wonder if his disappearing is likely linked to all this?"

• Thumbs Up 5

"There's something about that heart that looks familiar..." Katii said as she went to inspect it. "I can't put a claw on why though..."

"It matters not." Robrainiac scoffed, "I'm sure we'll remember it out eventually."

"In any case, I'm ready!" Pup said, as he reached into his pocket... and pulled nothing out, "I've got my trusty swiss army knife with me, and with it, nothing can-!"

The captain stopped mid-sentence to see there was nothing on in his hand. "Ah, shoot! I left my knife at home!"

Pup twirled around and ran towards the portal back to the academy, "I'll be right back guys! I think I left my weapon by the self destruct button in our ship!"

"Self destruct?!" George panicked, "Pup, I swear if you bump into that thing, I'm gonna-"

Pup dashed towards the exit, his lanky mechanical companion hot on his heels. Many of the Skylanders watched as the were zapped back back to Club Penguin.

"...I don't think they're coming back, are they?" Inkwelle asked sheepishly.

"Bah! Good riddance I say." Robrainiac mumbled, "It was getting crowded in here."

• Thumbs Up 7

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"V-voidica!?", Phoenix said doing a double take. "He recalled meeting that girl....but in a dream....of a mission that the Skylanders had gone on.

"Oh, that's right, the time stream damage...and the deja vu...well either way, pleased to meet you!", the lawyer said to the elemental.

"Hm, looks like some of them still have memories of the time reversal." General Teddie taps his staff to his chin repeatedly.

Shuichi's eyes widen. "W-Wait, you're behind the time reversal?!"

Chen whacks his staff on Shuichi's head, causing him to wince in pain. "Well, DUH! Our broadcasting connection to Kyubey was shut down by an unknown source! We had to make sure we reset things a tad or else the audience would be lost!"

General Teddie then whacks HIS staff on Shuichi's head. "And trust me, kiddo. NO good show should have a lost audience or else NOBODY'S gonna like your program!"

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Well, I am the Ultimate Princess too, is it possible that there could be a multiversal double coronation planned?! Oh no, that wouldn't do at all, I haven't even invited Gundham or my other friends!" Sonia said, panicking a little. 

Voidica's eyes were wide with wonder. "Wow, two princesses together?!" She timidly walked up to Sonia. "Y...you look really pretty, Your Majesty! M-My name's Voidica!"

"It's OK, sweetie," Lumina giggled, "you don't need to be so formal around them; they're friends just like any other.

Just now, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Y'know Star", Shantae said, "You certainly carefree and kind enough to be one of those Disney Princesses of Heart that Roxas has told me about".

"Oh? Oh hi there, Mister!" Voidica sang, extending her arm out in a handshake.

"A... a Princess of Heart?" Star said, blushing at Shante's comment, causing the hearts on her cheeks to blush even brighter. Well, it wasn't entirely inaccurate...

Robinson chortled, only to turn his head when he heard voices.

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Heh, boss! They're here!" General Teddie says, walking to the others. "Welcome, welcome! Hope you like the new alterations to our little set! We really upped our budget since our last episode, you could say! Heh, heh..."

Master Chen then walks behind General Teddie. "Now then, let's begin a THRILLING new episode! I'm sure this'll cause quite a lot of positive reviews online, wouldn't you say?"

"...Teddie?" Robinson tweeted, looking up at General Teddie. "What are you doing with that old fellah?"

Voidica gulped and zipped over to Lumina. "Th... the yellow guy seems mean... th... they both do..."

"Don't worry, they won't hurt you," Lumina comforted her friend as she hugged her. "I'll make sure of that."

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Oooh! Kingdom Hearts huh!? Frisk told me about how great a conquest that was for you guys". By contrast, Undyne was rather stoked to get to be going on this mission.

"Roxas....", Shantae said eying the symbol with worry in her heart, "I wonder if his disappearing is likely linked to all this?"

"Yeah, conquest isn't exactly the word I'd use for that mission." Ray sighed. Undyne for some reason brought out a lot of emotions in Ray though most of it was fear or joy. She was like Sarge but instead of frowning it was smiling.

"It'll be O.K. Shantae, we'll find Roxas and bring him home safely." Ray gently told the genie.

"Yeah, I'm sure Roxas is O.K. and if he's captured we'll free him, we got your back." Mia smiled.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

Robinson chortled, only to turn his head when he heard voices.

"...Teddie?" Robinson tweeted, looking up at General Teddie. "What are you doing with that old fellah?"

Voidica gulped and zipped over to Lumina. "Th... the yellow guy seems mean... th... they both do..."

"Don't worry, they won't hurt you," Lumina comforted her friend as she hugged her. "I'll make sure of that."

latest?cb=20150919003128

"That's General Teddie to you, mister! Show some respect to your higher-up in this industry!" General Teddie scolds Robinson, his staff pointed at the bird. "Don't associate me with that overused cretin!"

General Teddie puts his staff down and flips his cape slightly, asserting his dominance.

• Thumbs Up 4

19 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Hey ladies! Don't suppose you've got room for the Fastest Thing Aliiiiiive!", Sonic yelped as they fell in through the box.

THUD!

Sally lands down on her bottom, and she strainfully gets up, trying to rub away the pain. "Oww..."

KLUK!

A handheld computer falls atop Sally's head and lands next to her, Nicole's hologram coming to life. As Sally rubs her head, Nicole apologises, "Sorry about that, Sally. I'll try not to do that next time."

THUNK!

"Hey, Sonic," the girls immediately greet. Sally manages to shake off the pain, then she and Nicole then look to the peculiar heart.

31 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"That is awfully familiar..." Nicole comments, eyeing the symbol closely. They've definitely seen it before, from a while back...

Clapping her hands together with a smile, Sally says, "Ooohhh, could it be what I think it is?! Ahem, it is quite familiar, yeah."

• Thumbs Up 7

"The heck is a Kingdom Heart?" Burnie asked.

"Presumbly the heart....that has a crown...like a king....residing in a kingdom...what do you think?" Skeet snarked at Burnie who stared at him unamused.

"Hey! Maybe we're going to the journey of the body and visit Kidney Land!" Mo thought.

• Thumbs Up 5

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Hah! They're here!" General Teddie says, walking to the others. "Welcome, welcome! Hope you like the new alterations to our little set! We really upped our budget since our last episode, you could say! Heh, heh..."

"Yeah, turns out the folks at home really enjoyed that last outing you all had! So we wanted to snazzy things up! Hope you losers love it!" Control Freak said. He then turned to General Teddie and Chen. "Where were you guys! I thought we were planning to do this big opening where the box tears open and all three of us jump in posing! There's a ton of anime and manga that have characters doing that, so we should've done it too!" Control Freak said, getting annoyed.

"P-poses...But isn't that something princesses are taught to do? I know I certainly had to learn how to twirl and pose for my role as Ultimate Princess!" Sonia said, questioning what on Earth the man was talking about.

"Wright, I swear, if you're the one that tossed me into this box!" Edgeworth said, looking extremely pissed off towards Phoenix, and then turning to the Skylanders with the same expression, even with a vein showing on his forehead. 

"A box dimension...?" Trunks said, examining the area. "It's so...empty, and vast, and there's nothing here and where to it start and where does it end and where!?" Trunks' train of thought was stopped as Control Freak slapped the back of his head, snapping him out of it. 

"Ugh...feels like I just ran inside a Gravity Storm..." Kat said, getting dizzy from looking around the area. As this happened, a small box floated by in the air as an Orange Puffle popped out of it, blowing raspberries at the group.

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Voidica's eyes were wide with wonder. "Wow, two princesses together?!" She timidly walked up to Sonia. "Y...you look really pretty, Your Majesty! M-My name's Voidica!"

"It's OK, sweetie," Lumina giggled, "you don't need to be so formal around them; they're friends just like any other.

Sonia smiled in response to Voidica. "Thank you for the compliment, it's an incredible pleasure to meet you Voidica!" Sonia said, extending her hand with a smile. 

With no further time to waste, Control Freak quieted everyone else down. 

"Alright you lunkheads, let's get this show in the road! We're due to go live in minutes! Get in the portal so the boss can get his explainin' done!" Control Freak ordered.

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Hm, looks like some of them still have memories of the time reversal." General Teddie taps his staff to his chin repeatedly.

Shuichi's eyes widen. "W-Wait, you're behind the time reversal?!"

Chen whacks his staff on Shuichi's head, causing him to wince in pain. "Well, DUH! Our broadcasting connection to Kyubey was shut down by an unknown source! We had to make sure we reset things a tad or else the audience would be lost!"

General Teddie then whacks HIS staff on Shuichi's head. "And trust me, kiddo. NO good show should have a lost audience or else NOBODY'S gonna like your program!"

"Well, then..." said Chi, feeling pretty confident about what he was about to say. "...I don't suppose you also fixed a certain something else, did you? Or rather, someone else?" Silver didn't quite get what Chi was talking about... at least, not at first. Eventually, it clicked in his head. "Ooohh... WAIT, WHAT?!" Silver shouted.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Why is Teddie pretending to be a general?" Flame then asked Mia and Ray.

"Ah Flame, I don't think that guy is the Teddie we know." Mia raised an eyebrow. "Ah, alternate dimension stuff... got it." Flame quickly answered.

Ray then noticed Chen and began to rub his chin... didn't Ember mention him once or twice or was it Yaya? 

The crew once again followed Control Freaks orders and hopped into the portal.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

latest?cb=20150919003128

"That's General Teddie to you, mister! Show some respect to your higher-up in this industry!" General Teddie scolds Robinson, his staff pointed at the bird. "Don't associate me with that overused cretin!"

General Teddie puts his staff down and flips his cape slightly, asserting his dominance.

"Y...Yessir, Mister Colonel General Teddie sir!" Robinson panicked, flapping his little wings all the way to Star, electing to hide in her long hair. Star giggled; Robinson was pretty cute when she first met him, and she was happy to help him out.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Alright you lunkheads, let's get this show in the road! We're due to go live in minutes! Get in the portal so the boss can get his explainin' done!" Control Freak ordered.

"B-But we just got here!" Robinson tweeted irritably from within Star's locks. Star, meanwhile, opted to just shrug and see where all this was going. Besides, she always saw TV back on Earth, but she did wonder what it would be like to be ON it...

• Thumbs Up 4

5cd9bcef6a75087252043fb718602de528f575a8

"Onwards, now! Commercial breaks don't last all day, you know? People want to see the Skylanders and people want to see them NOW!" General Teddie demands, fireworks appearing from the sky as he points his staff towards the KH Portal in a grandiose manner.

Master Chen, despite usually being at odds with the bear always has a soft spot for his shared enthusiasm for the thrills of the game. He rubs his hands together. "Yes, yes! Go forth, go forth! Truely, this'll be quite the entertaining experience for us all!"

• Thumbs Up 5