Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

9 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

THUD!

Sally lands down on her bottom, and she strainfully gets up, trying to rub away the pain. "Oww..."

KLUK!

A handheld computer falls atop Sally's head and lands next to her, Nicole's hologram coming to life. As Sally rubs her head, Nicole apologises, "Sorry about that, Sally. I'll try not to do that next time."

THUNK!

"Hey, Sonic," the girls immediately greet. Sally manages to shake off the pain, then she and Nicole then look to the peculiar heart.

Spoiler

Related image

Sonic of course came in with his own trademark faceplant.

"Mmmph mpmph! The softened landing.....thanks and sorry Sal!", he said apologietically as he gathered himself up.

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Wright, I swear, if you're the one that tossed me into this box!" Edgeworth said, looking extremely pissed off towards Phoenix, and then turning to the Skylanders with the same expression, even with a vein showing on his forehead. 

"Perish the thought Edgeworth! We have my ever missing assistant to thank for that!", Phoenix said with a sheepish grin.

You're lucky I don't tell him on the spot WHY Maya. For now, let's focus on one missing person at a time, he thought to himself.

"I can vouch for him! Guardian Genie's honor!", Shantae pledged.

16 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Pup dashed towards the exit, his lanky mechanical companion hot on his heels. Many of the Skylanders watched as the were zapped back back to Club Penguin.

"...I don't think they're coming back, are they?" Inkwelle asked sheepishly.

"Bah! Good riddance I say." Robrainiac mumbled, "It was getting crowded in here."

"Sooooo, let me get this straight. We fall flat on our faces on the way in, but the way out is a simple door exit!?", Sonic observed.

"Life's just playful like that", Undyne said.

"How lucky we are", Phoenix groaned.

13 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Oh? Oh hi there, Mister!" Voidica sang, extending her arm out in a handshake.

"A... a Princess of Heart?" Star said, blushing at Shante's comment, causing the hearts on her cheeks to blush even brighter. Well, it wasn't entirely inaccurate...

Robinson chortled, only to turn his head when he heard voices.

"Wright! The name's Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney!", Phoenix said accepting the handshake and flashing the girl a warm smile.

It's really weird not hearing Maya follow it up with her Ace Spirit Medium/Assistant routine,  the spiky haired lawyer thought to himself.

Maya's absences on missions had really been getting notable.

14 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Hm, looks like some of them still have memories of the time reversal." General Teddie taps his staff to his chin repeatedly.

Shuichi's eyes widen. "W-Wait, you're behind the time reversal?!"

Chen whacks his staff on Shuichi's head, causing him to wince in pain. "Well, DUH! Our broadcasting connection to Kyubey was shut down by an unknown source! We had to make sure we reset things a tad or else the audience would be lost!"

General Teddie then whacks HIS staff on Shuichi's head. "And trust me, kiddo. NO good show should have a lost audience or else NOBODY'S gonna like your program!"

Phoenix gulped at the sights and sound of all this!

If these guys are powerful enough to reset our time, just how powerful is their boss!?

• Thumbs Up 5

"Ooh! Ooh! Me first! Me first! I wanna be on TV!" Star raced past everyone else and jumped in, dragging Robinson in with her. Lumina and Voidica looked at each other, but the former smiled warmly.

"We'll be fine, I'm sure of it! Besides, if anything goes wrong..." She raised her fist up to Voidica, who pressed her own fist against it. She turned to the portal. "Welp... the audience is waiting!" She jumped into the portal, with Voidica hopping in after.

• Thumbs Up 5

Kyubey looks at Hiyoko, AE and Shuichi, each having their own reactions to the situation at hand.

Alter-Ego is one of cautious curiousity, his eyebrow raised as he walks into the Portal, unsure of what's ahead. Hiyoko's one of regret. It's clear she chose the worst time to join a mission, and now she's paying for it. Lastly, Shuichi's one of outright fear. His hands are shaking as he fears that after what happened with the dodgeballs, his chances of survival is very slim.

Kyubey takes a deep breath. "Listen, guys. We'll get outta here lickity split. Made a promise to your girlfriend, especially, Shuichi. You'll be fine with me around!"

This immediately snaps Shuichi out of it, his face turning beet red. "G-Girlfriend?!"

Kyubey grins. "Just as planned! Look at you, full of energy! Now, get on out there!" Kyubey dashes behind Shuichi and gives him a push, shoving him into the portal.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Please wait up" Sion said as she ran to catch up to the others to the portal. She seemed to be out of breath. "I feel like I may be useful here so I'm coming too."  2B placed her hand on her face, "alright. Don't be a liability."

• Thumbs Up 5

"Alright. Let's see where this goes..." said Chi, heading towards the portal they were directed to. Silver hesitated, though. "B-but, what about them?" he asked Chi, but the robot kept moving. "Forget it!" Chi replied. "I doubt we've even seen the worst that they can do..." Silver stayed quiet, joining the others as they entered the portal.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20121015033951

As the group exited out of the portal, they found themselves on a floating island. In the distance was a set of ghostly looking tracks made out of light as a small train with a Wizard's hat and stars on it flew past. As they looked around the area cloaked in sunset, they didn't have many places they could go other than the large tower that stood in front of them. As they did this, the portal behind them closed, leaving them with only one area to proceed to. 

Sonia's eyes practically lit up seeing the tower. "Look friends, it's a beautiful castle! That must mean some friendly members of royalty live here!" Sonia said happily as she began walking over to the door.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

"Please wait up" Sion said as she ran to catch up to the others to the portal. She seemed to be out of breath. "I feel like I may be useful here so I'm coming too."  2B placed her hand on her face, "alright. Don't be a liability."

"Well, the more help the merrier." Alter-Ego says to 2B. "I'm sure she'll be fine."

The android looks at the portal and slowly steps inside. I've never been on a mission like this in a long time... I hope I'm not rusty at this... He thinks to himself.

• Thumbs Up 5

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

With no further time to waste, Control Freak quieted everyone else down. 

"Alright you lunkheads, let's get this show in the road! We're due to go live in minutes! Get in the portal so the boss can get his explainin' done!" Control Freak ordered.

"No need to shout dweeb." Katii grumbled as she made her way to the portal. "We're going, we're going."

"Not sure what I'm expecting, here." Inkwelle gulped, while putting on a brave face, "But... If you guys need some medical attention or my brain power... I'm right behind you!"

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20151219062013

As the group exited out of the portal, they found themselves on a floating island. In the distance was a set of ghostly looking tracks made out of light as a small train with a Wizard's hat and stars on it flew past. As they looked around the area cloaked in sunset, they didn't have many places they could go other than the large tower that stood in front of them. As they did this, the portal behind them closed, leaving them with only one area to proceed to. 

Sonia's eyes practically lit up seeing the tower. "Look friends, it's a beautiful castle! That must mean some friendly members of royalty live here!" Sonia said happily as she began walking over to the door.

"Wow..." Katii was in awe, "That's...actually very pretty..."

"Hmmm... well, it's not what I was expecting, that's for sure." Robrainiac observed his surroundings as he looked around, "I wonder what's in there?"

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20151219062013

"O-Or they could be a bunch of tyrants, like Henry VIII!" Robinson tweeted hesitantly. "You sure we should go in?"

"Oh, you worry too much, you cute li'l birdy," Star said, digging Robinson out of her hair and letting him perch on her wand. "We'll be fine, OK? Any disagreements with them, we either sort them out my mom's way, or my way." Star looked determined as her fists balled up.

Voidica looked at the castle. "Wow... it's so pretty! It's almost like we're back on Enchantus! ...th-the old Enchantus, that is."

• Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20151219062013

"Woah cool! Look at the tower, now that is something a dream weaver would live in." Flame admired the view.

"I gotta say it does look very nice and peaceful." Ray smiled. Maybe this mission might not be as bad as the first time. Also helps that he has friends with him to keep him company.

"So we gonna go into the castle tower or what?" "Mia looks around. Cause I see no other way of getting off this place."

• Thumbs Up 4

Image result for sonic annoyed

"Y'know, with how kooky the presentation of these challenges are before we enter them, I wouldn't be surprised if we get put into a scenario where Knuckles is the Captain of the Resistance @Polkadi ", Sonic quipped as he entered the portal along with Phoenix, Undyne and Shantae.

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"*GULP* Or a dragon guarding a princess", Phoenix said nervously. He'd been to medieval times before and wasn't too keen on them to say the least.

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"O-Or they could be a bunch of tyrants, like Henry VIII!" Robinson tweeted hesitantly. "You sure we should go in?"

"Heh, well "boss". I see you and Robinson are two birds of a feather with how nervous you are!", Undyne japed.

"Hey! That's for good reason!", Phoenix objected as they neared the entrance.

• Thumbs Up 5

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Not necessarily..." said Chi, looking at the tower. "For all we know, that tower could be a secret lab for a mad scientist." He tried to scan the tower for any information, but for some reason, it appeared as though nothing was there. "Huh? That's odd..." Chi commented. "Nothing seems to be showing up on my scanners."

Silver, meanwhile, was taking in the view. "Wow... is this a floating island?" It was certainly quite a sight, though Silver quickly realised that he had a job to do.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Wow! Look at all the pretty flowers in the garden!" Hiyoko points out, her eyes slowly moving from left to right, taking in the scene. "...Can I step on them all?"

Shuichi looks at Hiyoko with a stern, disapproving glare. "O-Of course you shouldn't!"

Hiyoko crosses her arms. "Why nooooot? We could blame it on that bear and get off scot free!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Y'know, with how kooky the presentation of these challenges are before we enter them, I wouldn't be surprised if we get put into a scenario where Knuckles is the Captain of the Resistance @Polkadi ", Sonic quipped as he entered the portal along with Phoenix, Undyne and Shantae.

"*GULP* Or a dragon guarding a princess", Phoenix said nervously. He'd been to medieval times before and wasn't too keen on them to say the least.

"Heh, well "boss". I see you and Robinson are tow birds of a feather with how nervous you are!", Undyne japed.

"Hey! That's for good reason!", Phoenix objected as they neared the entrance.

"Wright, you look particularly worried, is there something we should be aware of?" Edgeworth asked, as he walked up to the doorway of the tower, and started pulling on it, even though it wasn't opening. This got to the point Edgeworth started pulling the door handle harder by kicking against the door. 

"Mr. Edgeworth...there's a magical barrier on the door". Sonia said, as she shot a small magical blast at it, causing the door to fling up and send Edgeworth flying into Phoenix and several other Skylanders.

Beyond the door was a small swirling green portal. It seemed someone wanted to spare the Skylanders the walk upstairs.

• Thumbs Up 5

Star gasped. "You have magic too?! Geeeeeeeeeeeee thisisgonnabesotottallyawesoooooome!" She jumped up and down as she geeked out over Sonia's magic.

"W...well... I guess Henry VIII wouldn't have put this sort of thing in his castles," Robinson cheeped. Voidica was so excited, she walked in first.

"H-Hey, wait up!" Lumina shouted after Voidica as she hopped into the portal herself. Star and Robinson followed not too long after.

• Thumbs Up 4

"It is pretty around here" Sion said as she examined the scenery. Ragna then spoke up, "yeah sure its pretty but what secrets are in that tower?" His Azure Grimoire seemed to react to the Tower. As the portal appears before the Skylanders 2B then snarked, "we're expected."

• Thumbs Up 5

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20121015033951

Sally and Nicole looked around at the peculiar place, with wonder, awe and curiousity.

"The place definitely looks impressive, but we should try our best to stay cautious," Sally states. "I'm going with you, Sonic." @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

Nicole nods, placing her handheld into Sally's hands. "And I'll be right beside you," she says. Smiling, Sally clips the computer to her boots, patting Nicole's back.

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Sheesh, what is it with you and royalty?" Sally asks, shrugging to Sonia's apparent obsession.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Huh. How convienent. A little too convenient." Hiyoko says at the sight of the portal.

Alter-Ego shrugs. "Well, I mean, it makes sense. An audience doesn't want to see us walking up harmless stairs for a while. That would be just pointless filler, so it's obvious they put that portal there for us."

With Alter-Ego finished fully explaining the nature of the portal, the Skylanders walk inside.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"Wow! Look at all the pretty flowers in the garden!" Hiyoko points out, her eyes slowly moving from left to right, taking in the scene. "...Can I step on them all?"

Shuichi looks at Hiyoko with a stern, disapproving glare. "O-Of course you shouldn't!"

Hiyoko crosses her arms. "Why nooooot? We could blame it on that bear and get off scot free!"

"Fuhuhuhu! This one's certainly got the spunk to match her spirit!", Undyne complimented.

The fish lady was actually tempted to follow Hiyoko's lead there.

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Wright, you look particularly worried, is there something we should be aware of?" Edgeworth asked, as he walked up to the doorway of the tower, and started pulling on it, even though it wasn't opening. This got to the point Edgeworth started pulling the door handle harder by kicking against the door. 

"Mr. Edgeworth...there's a magical barrier on the door". Sonia said, as she shot a small magical blast at it, causing the door to fling up and send Edgeworth flying into Phoenix and several other Skylanders.

"Ughhhhh!", Phoenix groaned as Shantae and Sonic helped him and Edgeoworth back up.

"Edgeworth...you remember that time me and Maya met that nutty Professor Layton and his assistant Luke in that magical city of Labryinthia? Yeah, let's just say magical stuff like THAT can turn on you, even if it's just for laughs!", he said referring to the door sweeping them off their feet.

"And the witches could be quite unpleasant....especially the types who summon fire dragons!"

• Thumbs Up 5

"Get up Ray!" Flame pushed Ray up... unfortunately Edgeworth was one of the skylanders he landed into when Sonia broke the barrier. Ray spent most of his time rubbing his nose.

"Come on you two, time to go inside." Mia points to the green portal inside the entrance way.

"Last one in's a rottenegg!" Flame yells rushing into the portal.

"I'm not an egg!" Ray quickly follows the dragon while Mia has a chuckle before following suit 

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sally and Nicole looked around at the peculiar place, with wonder, awe and curiousity.

"The place definitely looks impressive, but we should try our best to stay cautious," Sally states. "I'm going with you, Sonic." @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

Nicole nods, placing her handheld into Sally's hands. "And I'll be right beside you," she says. Smiling, Sally clips the computer to her boots, patting Nicole's back.

"Sounds like a plan Sal", Sonic said as they began their trek through the portal.

"Looks like portals are the new, ahem! I mean ye olde escalators of the day", Phoenix remarked as he edged into the portal cautiously.

"It could be a trap though! SO stay on your guards!", Shantae warned.

"Pulease! What's the worst that could happen!?", Undyne said. Arrogant to a fault that one was.

"If there's any ambush, we'll just kick his or her butts to the curb like we usually do!", she said flashing her trademark toothy grin.

• Thumbs Up 5

12 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Sally could only laugh in response, thinking of how absurd an idea like that could be. "As if!" she replies, stifling back her laughter.

"You never know, he could be capable," Nicole states, thinking.

Rolling her eyes, Sally says, "He can barely guard the Master Emerald, how could he lead a resistance?"

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"Huh. How convienent. A little too convenient." Hiyoko says at the sight of the portal.

Alter-Ego shrugs. "Well, I mean, it makes sense. An audience doesn't want to see us walking up harmless stairs for a while. That would be just pointless filler, so it's obvious they put that portal there for us."

With Alter-Ego finished fully explaining the nature of the portal, the Skylanders walk inside.

"Filler? Huh, weird. That makes me feel nervous and bored for some reason..." Trunks said, as he walked into the portal.

Edgeworth brushed himself off and looked towards the tower. "Well Wright, we don't really have much of a choice now, do we?" With that, Edgeworth began walking into the portal. 

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Sheesh, what is it with you and royalty?" Sally asks, shrugging to Sonia's apparent obsession.

"...Well I'm the Ultimate Princess, so does that mean I'm obsessed with myself?" Sonia said, pondering. Her eyes turned into pure panic. "I've seen murder mysteries where the villain had done the dirty deed for money! D-Does that mean my obsession with myself could cause that?!" Sonia said panicking, before calming down. "No, wait, I don't have an obsession with anything..." Sonia said, as she absentmindedly walked into the portal, followed by Kat, who had simple shook her head in response to the trinity of errors. She didn't even want to mention the fact she was a queen.

latest?cb=20100127180607

As the Skylanders exited the portal, they found themselves at the very top of the tower, inside of a medium-sized room. There were various bookshelves and fixtures around the room. In front of them was a massive chair, with a table next to it. The windows were shaped like stars and moons. As they looked around the room however, they saw several old friends. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140214011438

"Long time no see, right fellas?" Mickey said, smiling as he saw the Skylanders enter the room. 

• Thumbs Up 6

"Whoa, it's Mickey!" Kyubey points out. "Does this mean this place is like the Ultimate Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?!" Kyubey wonders, going off into his own little world...

...However, he is brought back to his senses thanks to a small slap on the back of the head by Hiyoko.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Well I'll be!" Inkwelle smiled, "Mickey Mouse! Golly, how long has it been, old friend? How's the cartoon business going?"

"You know him?" Katii asked her toon companion. "You weren't with us the last time we met him."

"Of course I know him! Every acting toon knew him in the business in my day!" Inkwelle said, "It sure has been a while."

Despite Inkwelle's excitement to see his old friend, this was not the same Mickey Mouse he knew from his world

• Thumbs Up 4