Jump to content
Failinhearts

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Recommended Posts

"A rodent of extremely large size appeared" 2B said, "should I exterminate it before it lets loose disease on everyone here?" Ragna quickly grabbed her by the shoulders and placed her behind the others before talking to Mickey. "So we meet again" Ragna said to King Mickey, "let me guess something has come up again?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

As the Skylanders exited the portal, they found themselves at the very top of the tower, inside of a medium-sized room. There were various bookshelves and fixtures around the room. In front of them was a massive chair, with a table next to it. The windows were shaped like stars and moons. As they looked around the room however, they saw several old friends. 

"Yeah, this is totally a Dream Weaver's house, no doubt about it." Flame looked around, he couldn't help himself, sticky beaking in all the nooks and crannies on the bookshelves. He then peeked out one the star shaped windows and looked outside.

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Long time no see, right fellas?" Mickey said, smiling as he saw the Skylanders enter the room. 

"Hi Mickey!" Ray waved.

"Mickey, as in the Mickey Mouse! Sweet, I heard about this guy, the more toony misfits wouldn't stop talking about how much of a slapstick legend this guy is." Mia told Ray.

"Everything here smells like old oak and lemon." Flame blurted out, his huge nose taking in all the scents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Robinson looked at Mickey, confused. "Er... I'm afraid we've not met? I'm Robinson, and I am... a very small bird."

"Oh, I remember you!" Voidica said, recognising Mickey. "Lumina and I saw your face everywhere on Earth! You're... um... Mister Mikalangelangilo, right?"

Lumina giggled. "No, sweetie, he's Mickey Mouse! You're thinking of the turtle."

"Oh yeah," Voidica blushed, feeling embarrassed. "S-Sorry, Mister Mickey Mouse sir..." she apologised while tapping her index fingers together anxiously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sally could only laugh in response, thinking of how absurd an idea like that could be. "As if!" she replies, stifling back her laughter.

"You never know, he could be capable," Nicole states, thinking.

"You might have a point Nicole", Sonic said, "Still though, let's save that for when we're really desperate. Like say, Eggman actually succeeds in taking over the entire Earth. Then we'll talk! Hedgehog's honor!"

The hedgehog did his best to stifle a laugh at the very thought.

Course, we all know that's NEVER gonna happen, Sonic thought to himself as he smirked.

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders exited the portal, they found themselves at the very top of the tower, inside of a medium-sized room. There were various bookshelves and fixtures around the room. In front of them was a massive chair, with a table next to it. The windows were shaped like stars and moons. As they looked around the room however, they saw several old friends. 

  Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20140214011438

"Long time no see, right fellas?" Mickey said, smiling as he saw the Skylanders enter the room. 

"H-hold on! T-the Mickey!? The actual Mickey Mouse!?", Phoenix said shocked.

"I-I thought these challenges were supposed to be artificial world versions.....huh", he said scratching his head in confusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders exited the portal, they found themselves at the very top of the tower, inside of a medium-sized room. There were various bookshelves and fixtures around the room. In front of them was a massive chair, with a table next to it. The windows were shaped like stars and moons. As they looked around the room however, they saw several old friends.

"Long time no see, right fellas?" Mickey said, smiling as he saw the Skylanders enter the room. 

"Hmm?" Silver and Chi had no recollection of these strangers. "I guess these guys must've worked with the Skylanders before we did," said Chi. Silver was eager to introduce himself. "Hi. I don't think we've met before. My name is Silver." Chi was more nonchalant, on the other hand. "Hey. The name's Chi. E-121 Chi, to be exact."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"I-I thought these challenges were supposed to be artificial world versions.....huh", he said scratching his head in confusion.

"The last one is an exception. The masses wanted to see an episode from the Sentinels, and the only way to do so is making a clone world... because the Sentinel universe isn't IN this multiverse." Kyubey explains, shaking himself off after the harder than expected slap from Hiyoko.

Shuichi, unsure how to react to Mickey simply remains quiet, only responding with a nod of acknowledgement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Well I'll be!" Inkwelle smiled, "Mickey Mouse! Golly, how long has it been, old friend? How's the cartoon business going?"

"You know him?" Katii asked her toon companion. "You weren't with us the last time we met him."

"Of course I know him! Every acting toon knew him in the business in my day!" Inkwelle said, "It sure has been a while."

Despite Inkwelle's excitement to see his old friend, this was not the same Mickey Mouse he knew from his world

"Inkswelle! It's been forever since I last saw you! I think the last time we went on an adventure was that time that Mean Ol' Pete stole your office keys and you, me and Roger went on an adventure to get them back! Say, I don't suppose you've heard from Oswald lately, have you?" Mickey asked, happy to see his old friend.

4 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"A rodent of extremely large size appeared" 2B said, "should I exterminate it before it lets loose disease on everyone here?" Ragna quickly grabbed her by the shoulders and placed her behind the others before talking to Mickey. "So we meet again" Ragna said to King Mickey, "let me guess something has come up again?"

"You've guessed right Ragna. Don't worry, he'll explain soon". Mickey said, cryptically, referring to the person sitting on the chair, who had been looking out the window. 

4 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

""Hi Mickey!" Ray waved.

"Mickey, as in the Mickey Mouse! Sweet, I heard about this guy, the more toony misfits wouldn't stop talking about how much of a slapstick legend this guy is." Mia told Ray.

"Everything here smells like old oak and lemon." Flame blurted out, his huge nose taking in all the scents.

"L-Legend?! W-Well I know I was in some cartoons for awhile with some of my friends, but I-I mean I can't be that well known!" Mickey said smiling.

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Robinson looked at Mickey, confused. "Er... I'm afraid we've not met? I'm Robinson, and I am... a very small bird."

"Oh, I remember you!" Voidica said, recognising Mickey. "Lumina and I saw your face everywhere on Earth! You're... um... Mister Mikalangelangilo, right?"

Lumina giggled. "No, sweetie, he's Mickey Mouse! You're thinking of the turtle."

"Oh yeah," Voidica blushed, feeling embarrassed. "S-Sorry, Mister Mickey Mouse sir..." she apologised while tapping her index fingers together anxiously.

"It's alright, nice to meet ya all!" Mickey said, placing his hand out to shake the others' hands happily. 

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Hmm?" Silver and Chi had no recollection of these strangers. "I guess these guys must've worked with the Skylanders before we did," said Chi. Silver was eager to introduce himself. "Hi. I don't think we've met before. My name is Silver." Chi was more nonchalant, on the other hand. "Hey. The name's Chi. E-121 Chi, to be exact."

"Well hello there you two! I don't recall seeing you both from the last time, but all the same, it's great to be workin' with ya!" Mickey waved to the two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders exited the portal, they found themselves at the very top of the tower, inside of a medium-sized room. There were various bookshelves and fixtures around the room. In front of them was a massive chair, with a table next to it. The windows were shaped like stars and moons. As they looked around the room however, they saw several old friends. 

  Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20140214011438

"Long time no see, right fellas?" Mickey said, smiling as he saw the Skylanders enter the room. 

Sally jumped up and down with joy as she squealed, " Ohmigosh, ohmigosh, it's Mickey Mouse!"

"Quite the excitement for Disney, Sally? It wouldn't be the first time." Nicole commented with amusement. Sally gleefully nodded as she geeked out over the appearance of Mickey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Wow! It's Mickey Mouse!" Mo said in excitement. "He's really really here!"

"What is he doing here though?" Skeet asked. "He's got cartoon and movie business to take care of right?"

"Mr. Disney himself eh?" Burnie asked.

"Hey Mickey! How do your ears do that angle thing? Why do you wear white gloves? Did you really have a frozen hea-" Mo's mouth was comically zipped shut by Burnie.

"Please never question those mysteries..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"L-Legend?! W-Well I know I was in some cartoons for awhile with some of my friends, but I-I mean I can't be that well known!" Mickey said smiling.

"Well, those cartoons must have left one heck of a impression because your toons were the first to come up in any conversation about good stuff." Mia smiled.

Ray fiddled about he was trying to summon his staff but for some odd reason it wasn't popping up. Drat. This place must be suppressing his abilities even further now. What a pain.

"Hi mouse guy, I'm Flame, what's your name?"

"Flame, don't you recognise him? He's Mickey Mouse!"

Flame took a close look at Mickey before turning to Mia. "Ah, nope." Mia could only roll her eyes in disappointment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Inkswelle! It's been forever since I last saw you! I think the last time we went on an adventure was that time that Mean Ol' Pete stole your office keys and you, me and Roger went on an adventure to get them back! Say, I don't suppose you've heard from Oswald lately, have you?" Mickey asked, happy to see his old friend.

"Ah, those were the days..." Inkwelle grinned as he reminisced about the good old days "Good ol' Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, what a pioneer! But I'm afraid I haven't heard from him in a while... Still looking after the wasteland I suppose." 

"Well whaddya know..." Robrainiac said, "He really does know him..."

"That's kind of weird..." Katii shrugged, "I wonder if there's an Inkwelle in this world? And if they've had similar experiences?"

"Who knows?" Robrainiac shrugged, "Hopefully there's not another version of me here... It'd be embarrassing to have a clone see me working with heroes." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"It's alright, nice to meet ya all!" Mickey said, placing his hand out to shake the others' hands happily.

"T-thanks!" Voidica brightly said, shaking Mickey's hand. To be accurate, Mickey shook her hand - his was many times larger. As Lumina shook hands (and Robinson shook wings), Star inched towards Mickey.

"Sohohoho, hey," she said, before whispering into Mickey's ear, "still thinking about putting me in the Princess Line? Oh, and Princess Marco, too?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"The last one is an exception. The masses wanted to see an episode from the Sentinels, and the only way to do so is making a clone world... because the Sentinel universe isn't IN this multiverse." Kyubey explains, shaking himself off after the harder than expected slap from Hiyoko.

Shuichi, unsure how to react to Mickey simply remains quiet, only responding with a nod of acknowledgement.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Inkswelle! It's been forever since I last saw you! I think the last time we went on an adventure was that time that Mean Ol' Pete stole your office keys and you, me and Roger went on an adventure to get them back! Say, I don't suppose you've heard from Oswald lately, have you?" Mickey asked, happy to see his old friend.

"You've guessed right Ragna. Don't worry, he'll explain soon". Mickey said, cryptically, referring to the person sitting on the chair, who had been looking out the window. 

"L-Legend?! W-Well I know I was in some cartoons for awhile with some of my friends, but I-I mean I can't be that well known!" Mickey said smiling.

"It's alright, nice to meet ya all!" Mickey said, placing his hand out to shake the others' hands happily. 

"Well hello there you two! I don't recall seeing you both from the last time, but all the same, it's great to be workin' with ya!" Mickey waved to the two.

"A-ah! Well then in that case, your majesty! It's an honor to see you again!", Phoenix said shaking hands with Mickey as well!

"Mickey Mouse huh? So you're the awesome king that I hear about these days!", Undyne said bowing to the king. "Name's Undyne! Captain of the Underground and soon-to-be-newly-made Aboveground, Royal Guard!", she said puffing her chest in exuberance.

"Yo Mickey Mouse of the House!", Sonic said offering a fist bump. "How's it hanging?"

"Your Majesty, King Mickey! On behalf of Sequin Land, I-I've gotta say, it's a real great experience getting to meet you here!", Shantae said as she inched over nervously, wanting to make a good first impression.

6 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sally jumped up and down with joy as she squealed, " Ohmigosh, ohmigosh, it's Mickey Mouse!"

"Quite the excitement for Disney, Sally? It wouldn't be the first time." Nicole commented with amusement. Sally gleefully nodded as she geeked out over the appearance of Mickey.

"Oh yeah, these guys are pretty cool! I've even been over here and there a little!", Sonic bragged.

"Wow! Well then, I don't suppose you'd remember working alongside yours truly too?", a familiar voice said.

"N-no way! It's you too!", Phoenix, Shantae and Sonic said happily.

Image result for kingdom hearts 2 sora

"'Sup guys? Finding trouble lately or having it find you?", the voice belonged to a young boy. Who else but ex-Skylander member himself, Sora!

"Well, well, well. Shouldn't be surprised you're here too you ol' key slasher!", Undyne said as she gave him a high five.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Seems like almost everyone's heard of this guy!" said Chi, referring to Mickey. "I guess he does look kinda familiar..." However, Silver was still clueless. "I'm afraid I've still got no idea. Maybe it's because 'cartoons' were banned around 100 years before my time..." he commented. "Ah well. It's nice to meet you anyway, Mickey!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sally jumped up and down with joy as she squealed, " Ohmigosh, ohmigosh, it's Mickey Mouse!"

"Quite the excitement for Disney, Sally? It wouldn't be the first time." Nicole commented with amusement. Sally gleefully nodded as she geeked out over the appearance of Mickey.

"G-Gosh, I wasn't expecting this kind of reaction from you all!" Mickey said, surprised by all of the reactions. 

7 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Sohohoho, hey," she said, before whispering into Mickey's ear, "still thinking about putting me in the Princess Line? Oh, and Princess Marco, too?"

"I told ya, we'd discuss this at some other point, I gotta convince Minnie to allow some TV princesses!" Mickey said in response to Star. 

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"A-ah! Well then in that case, your majesty! It's an honor to see you again!", Phoenix said shaking hands with Mickey as well!

"Mickey Mouse huh? So you're the awesome king that I hear about these days!", Undyne said bowing to the king. "Name's Undyne! Captain of the Underground and soon-to-be-newly-made Aboveground, Royal Guard!", she said puffing her chest in exuberance.

"Yo Mickey Mouse of the House!", Sonic said offering a fist bump. "How's it hanging?"

"Your Majesty, King Mickey! On behalf of Sequin Land, I-I've gotta say, it's a real great experience getting to meet you here!", Shantae said as she inched over nervously, wanting to make a good first impression.

"Oh yeah, these guys are pretty cool! I've even been over here and there a little!", Sonic bragged.

"It sure is swell to meet some of you, and be working with others again! Sonic! I do believe we met that one time in Tapper's Bar in Game Central Station! We had that root bear drinking contest!" Mickey said, remembering.

11 minutes ago, Captain Dee said:

"Wow! It's Mickey Mouse!" Mo said in excitement. "He's really really here!"

"What is he doing here though?" Skeet asked. "He's got cartoon and movie business to take care of right?"

"Mr. Disney himself eh?" Burnie asked.

"Hey Mickey! How do your ears do that angle thing? Why do you wear white gloves? Did you really have a frozen hea-" Mo's mouth was comically zipped shut by Burnie.

"Please never question those mysteries..."

"Oh, well that's all easily explainable, you see, it's all because o-" 

"Mickey, Silence". The voice said from behind the chair. The figure slowly turned his chair around, revealing the figure.

latest?cb=20160721142534

"I've been expecting you, Skylanders". The tall figure said, the man was a tall figure, wearing a magician's hat and a tall cloak. He had long hair and a long beard to match it. He crossed his fingers and sat his hands down on the desk, looking towards them. 

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Keyblade and Magician Master Yen Sid, and the mentor to Mickey, Sora and...." He looked towards Sora, seeing someone missing.

"Sora, did I not tell you that it was vital to bring Kairi with you"? The magician said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"'Sup guys? Finding trouble lately or having it find you?", the voice belonged to a young boy. Who else but ex-Skylander member himself, Sora!

"Hi Sora!" Ray waved.

"Gee Ray you sure know a lot of people." Mia observed. Flame however was still stickybeaking...

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I've been expecting you, Skylanders". The tall figure said, the man was a tall figure, wearing a magician's hat and a tall cloak. He had long hair and a long beard to match it. He crossed his fingers and sat his hands down on the desk, looking towards them. 

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Keyblade and Magician Master Yen Sid, and the mentor to Mickey, Sora and...." He looked towards Sora, seeing someone missing.

"Sora, did I not tell you that it was vital to bring Kairi with you"? The magician said.

Only to quickly stop what he was doing and sit next to Mia and Ray and pretend he was being a good boy.

"Psst... Ray who's Kairi?" Flame whispered to Ray.

"A friend of Sora's I think." Ray told him in a hushed tone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Sora, did I not tell you that it was vital to bring Kairi with you"? The magician said.

"Oh! Right...about that!", Sora said.

"Heh, don't worry master Yen Sid! Sora didn't forget...for once!"

Image result for kairi

A red haired girl showed up in time to tease.

"H-hey! Just becuase I forgot that one time-"

"And the time before that!", the girl known as Kairi said much to Sora's embarrassment.

"I guess as far as students go, you're kinda the Slifer Slacker  as some people would put it?", Sonic joked.

"N-not you too Sonic!", Sora said.

" Anyway, I'm here and accounted for sir!", she said to Yen Sid.

"Well now, looks like a reunion of the gang's underway!", Sonic remarked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Oh yeah, these guys are pretty cool! I've even been over here and there a little!", Sonic bragged.

"Pfft, of course you have..." Sally playfully shrugs off. "Is there any place you haven't been at this point?"

"He hasn't been in the Mushroom Kingdom, despite meeting their star plumber," Nicole points out, before Sally tries shushing her up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Voidica looked at the tall wizard. He seemed imposing, but somehow she wasn't afraid of him. Poor Robinson certainly was, though, as he trembled atop Star's wand.

"Hi, Mister Yen Sid!" Voidica cheerfully greeted him, but she wasn't sure if he'd give her the time of day.

"So, uh, why is this Kairi person so important to have around?" Lumina asked, one cheek puffed up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20160721142534

"I've been expecting you, Skylanders". The tall figure said, the man was a tall figure, wearing a magician's hat and a tall cloak. He had long hair and a long beard to match it. He crossed his fingers and sat his hands down on the desk, looking towards them. 

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Keyblade and Magician Master Yen Sid, and the mentor to Mickey, Sora and...." He looked towards Sora, seeing someone missing.

"Sora, did I not tell you that it was vital to bring Kairi with you"? The magician said.

"G-gah!" said Silver, taken aback by Yen Sid's presence. Those eyes of his seemed rather intimidating to the young hedgehog. Chi was more curious about something the imposing magician mentioned. "Key...blade? What's that supposed to be?" he asked Yen Sid. "I mean, I doubt it's literally a blade shaped like a key..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"G-gah!" said Silver, taken aback by Yen Sid's presence. Those eyes of his seemed rather intimidating to the young hedgehog. Chi was more curious about something the imposing magician mentioned. "Key...blade? What's that supposed to be?" he asked Yen Sid. "I mean, I doubt it's literally a blade shaped like a key..."

Yen Sid just glared at Chi with a deathglare. "A keyblade, regardless of shape is the powerful weapon of a warrior, and only a certain lucky few are blessed with it's light. I can even sense that same light within all of you". Yen Sid said to the point and plainly.

9 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Oh! Right...about that!", Sora said.

"Heh, don't worry master Yen Sid! Sora didn't forget...for once!"

Image result for kairi

A red haired girl showed up in time to tease.

"H-hey! Just becuase I forgot that one time-"

"And the time before that!", the girl known as Kairi said much to Sora's embarrassment.

"I guess as far as students go, you're kinda the Slifer Slacker  as some people would put it?", Sonic joked.

"N-not you too Sonic!", Sora said.

" Anyway, I'm here and accounted for sir!", she said to Yen Sid.

"Welcome Kairi. It is quite a pleasure to have you join us given your busy schedule. But I can assure you and Sora that this is of the utmost importance".

9 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Well now, looks like a reunion of the gang's underway!", Sonic remarked.

"I'm afraid that is most impossible, since that, is why I called you all here. Suddenly, a strange warping sound was heard. "Yes, there he is now. Our "kidnapper" is here to explain to us why he did it. So go on, I've been expecting you". @Princess Jellicent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Our kidnapper?" Lumina asked, raising an eyebrow and looking around. "What d'you mean, our kid-" She paused. "Oh right. Old flatscreen."

"Flatscreen?" Voidica looked around as well. "You mean the funny man trapped in the TV is behind this?"

"No, sweetie," Lumina explained, "there's this 'Lord of Games' twit. He's making us do these challenges for some reason or another."

Voidica didn't know what to make of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yen Sid just glared at Chi with a deathglare. "A keyblade, regardless of shape is the powerful weapon of a warrior, and only a certain lucky few are blessed with it's light. I can even sense that same light within all of you". Yen Sid said to the point and plainly.

"All of us? Are you sure?" Silver asked. Chi was both intimidated, and annoyed. "S-so... it is shaped like a key?" Before they could inquire any further, however...

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, a strange warping sound was heard. "Yes, there he is now. Our "kidnapper" is here to explain to us why he did it. So go on, I've been expecting you".

"Oh, wonderful..." Chi remarked, sarcastically. "I was wondering if that ancient monitor was gonna show his pixelated mug around here..." Silver looked worried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2017 at 11:37 PM, Mightyray said:

Only to quickly stop what he was doing and sit next to Mia and Ray and pretend he was being a good boy.

"Psst... Ray who's Kairi?" Flame whispered to Ray.

"A friend of Sora's I think." Ray told him in a hushed tone.

"Friend?", Phoenix and Sonic said in unison, having overheard Ray, before looking to each other and then bursting out laughing.

"Oh boy. Guys, they're waaaay past the friend zone, if you catch my drift!", Sonic said winking.

On 9/13/2017 at 11:38 PM, Polkadi said:

"Pfft, of course you have..." Sally playfully shrugs off. "Is there any place you haven't been at this point?"

"He hasn't been in the Mushroom Kingdom, despite meeting their star plumber," Nicole points out, before Sally tries shushing her up.

"On the contrary Sal!", Sonic said procuring a photograph:

Spoiler

Image result for sonic in smash bros mushroom kingdom

"Let me tell ya! It's just as topsy turvy in the Mushrrom Kingdom as the rumors let on! Y'know Sal! You and Peach could meet Princess to Princess too!", the hedgehog playfully suggested.

On 9/13/2017 at 11:22 PM, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Ah, those were the days..." Inkwelle grinned as he reminisced about the good old days "Good ol' Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, what a pioneer! But I'm afraid I haven't heard from him in a while... Still looking after the wasteland I suppose." 

"Well whaddya know..." Robrainiac said, "He really does know him..."

"That's kind of weird..." Katii shrugged, "I wonder if there's an Inkwelle in this world? And if they've had similar experiences?"

"Who knows?" Robrainiac shrugged, "Hopefully there's not another version of me here... It'd be embarrassing to have a clone see me working with heroes." 

"Say Inkwelle, I don't suppose you've also worked with uh, this Bendy guy or some loon called Cuphead have you?", Undyne mused quizically.

 

On 9/13/2017 at 11:47 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Welcome Kairi. It is quite a pleasure to have you join us given your busy schedule. But I can assure you and Sora that this is of the utmost importance".

Kairi nodded in response. "I understand sir! I'll do all I can to help out on this venture!"

On 9/13/2017 at 11:47 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I'm afraid that is most impossible, since that, is why I called you all here. Suddenly, a strange warping sound was heard. "Yes, there he is now. Our "kidnapper" is here to explain to us why he did it. So go on, I've been expecting you".

"He's not kidding guys. This dilemma is by no means a kiddie pool size. We're looking at an ocean's worth here!", Sora warned.

"Wouldn't settle for anything less!", Undyne said cracking her knuckles while Phoenix and Shantae stayed on their toes, apprehensive of the whole deal.

Shantae in particular when she heard the term "kidnapper".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.