Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"Hello Skylanders! It is I,  your host LOG! And I'm already disappointed with you all." A weird floating television monitor with a cape floated past Yen Sid's desk. Someone else was standing in the corner were LOG was previously.

Log4.png

"I honestly can't believe you all! You've ignored me because of silly story shenanigans..." LOG seemed to be making an angry face at the Skylanders, "its like you all forgot I'm the one running this whole season! Shame on you all! Shame! Shame!" LOG shook his head in disappointment. Ragna then stepped forward and asked the simplest question, "what have you done!" LOG shook his head again, "this is a LOG Challenge remember Bloodedge-y! I made a simple story for you to navigate and we're on a tight schedule!" LOG paused before continuing, "oh yes I do have a lot to announce but for now I'll at least explain the rules."

"Your Roxas is in another castle. I put him there. Go save him or something."

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Promotion 1

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

"Y-You did what?!" Edgeworth barked as L.O.G said this. "So you're the one who was attacking back on Club Penguin! I wouldn't be surprised if you're the one that led Bass to us!" Edgeworth shouted through gritted teeth.

"What did you do to Roxas?!" Mickey shouted at L.O.G.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Friend?", Phoenix and Sonic said in unison, having overheard Ray, before looking to each other and then bursting out laughing.

"Oh boy. Guys, they're waaaay past the friend zone, if you catch my drift!", Sonic said winking.

Ray then blushed in annoyed embarrassment, everyone keeps over hearing his conversations! 

"Friendzone... sounds like a term Ember would use when she still had a crush on Spyro." Flame pondered.

"Quiet you guys." Mia nudged the two to pay attention. L.O.G. had appeared.

3 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Ha I got that reference!" Flame giggled. "Wait... where is Roxas?" He then quickly realised that Roxas was indeed in big trouble.

• Thumbs Up 6

4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Say Inkwelle, I don't suppose you've also worked with uh, this Bendy guy or some loon called Cuphead have you?", Undyne mused quizically.

"Good ol, Cuphead brothers!" Inkwelle exclaimed, "I remember the good ol days, going out in the shooting range,  blasting away at no good hoodlums, going on adventures! Golly all of you guys are making me so nostalgic! I could go on and on about my younger years!"

"As for Bendy... Odd fella..." Inkwelle stopped and frowned, "Had a screw loose if you ask me. This may sound odd, but he really seemed to have it out for Writers... I mean, I guess he was a devil and all, but still. Odd little one, that fella was, I actually wouldn't be surprised if I heard that he was a Part of LOSE."

4 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Hello Skylanders! It is I,  your host LOG! And I'm already disappointed with you all." A weird floating television monitor with a cape floated past Yen Sid's desk. Someone else was standing in the corner were LOG was previously.

Log4.png

"I honestly can't believe you all! You've ignored me because of silly story shenanigans..." LOG seemed to be making an angry face at the Skylanders, "its like you all forgot I'm the one running this whole season! Shame on you all! Shame! Shame!" LOG shook his head in disappointment. Ragna then stepped forward and asked the simplest question, "what have you done!" LOG shook his head again, "this is a LOG Challenge remember Bloodedge-y! I made a simple story for you to navigate and we're on a tight schedule!" LOG paused before continuing, "oh yes I do have a lot to announce but for now I'll at least explain the rules."

"Ah great, this guy again." Robrainiac scoffed, "Alright Mr. Producer, what shark do you want us to jump this time? One of us is a clone? Zombies? A death? A new child actor with a catchphrase? literally jumping over a shark?"

"Whoa, whoa, what?!" Katii exclaimed, clenching her fists, "You can't just say that all casually, like its no big deal! What did you do with him?!"

• Thumbs Up 8

"Wait, Roxas is missing?!" Lumina exclaimed, only now catching on to his absence. "What did you do with him?!"

"He just said he put him in another castle," Robinson chirped. "So what's the plan, guys?"

Star thrust her arms out and faced Robinson. "Duuuh, we find him and rescue him!"

"Yes, but how do we find him?! Where is he? Buckingham Palace? Castle Greyskull? A bouncy castle?"

Star paused. "...you worry too much about the details," she huffed.

"A bouncy castle sounds nice," Voidica said, imagining Roxas bouncing up and down. "I hope he's having fun, wherever he is..."

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Y-You did what?!" Edgeworth barked as L.O.G said this. "So you're the one who was attacking back on Club Penguin! I wouldn't be surprised if you're the one that led Bass to us!" Edgeworth shouted through gritted teeth.

"What did you do to Roxas?!" Mickey shouted at L.O.G.

"I did what now?" LOG averted his gaze on the others for a second, "I simply don't remember what actions I do all the time." He then floats towards the Skylanders, looking down at them with his dominance. "What if I had done something then what? Will you play my game knowing this or do I have to change the rules?"

2 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Ray then blushed in annoyed embarrassment, everyone keeps over hearing his conversations! 

"Friendzone... sounds like a term Ember would use when she still had a crush on Spyro." Flame pondered.

"Quiet you guys." Mia nudged the two to pay attention. L.O.G. had appeared.

"Ha I got that reference!" Flame giggled. "Wait... where is Roxas?" He then quickly realised that Roxas was indeed in big trouble.

"I'm glad you appreciated that you weird flaming reptile but I'll get that in a second..." LOG seemed focused on the Skylanders' next answer.

• Thumbs Up 5

12 hours ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"I did what now?" LOG averted his gaze on the others for a second, "I simply don't remember what actions I do all the time." He then floats towards the Skylanders, looking down at them with his dominance. "What if I had done something then what? Will you play my game knowing this or do I have to change the rules?"

"I'm glad you appreciated that you weird flaming reptile but I'll get that in a second..." LOG seemed focused on the Skylanders' next answer.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170818120328

"This talking television set is simply adorable! Can I please play some old school video games on your monitor!? Oh, do you have a built-in VHS player per chance?!" Sonia asked excitedly seeing LOG, missing the point entirely. 

Trunks grabbed his sword and kept it behind his back. He noticed LOG leaving something in the corner, and with the news that Roxas' disappearance was because of LOG, he had a feeling this wasn't a friendly visit.

"Do not dodge around the question LOG, what. did you. do. to. Roxas!?

• Thumbs Up 6

2 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Log4.png

"I honestly can't believe you all! You've ignored me because of silly story shenanigans..." LOG seemed to be making an angry face at the Skylanders, "its like you all forgot I'm the one running this whole season! Shame on you all! Shame! Shame!" LOG shook his head in disappointment.

"Says the one who stated that he could show up at any time!" Chi replied. "If you were feeling so ignored, then why didn't you actually do something about it until now, huh?" Silver just stood there, observing L.O.G. "Uh, shouldn't we avoid getting him angry?" he asked Chi. The robot shrugged back. "...Fine..."

10 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"What?!" Silver was angered by L.O.G.'s apparent disinterest of the situation. Chi was more annoyed than angry. "Get used to this kind of attitude from him, Silver. Everything's just a game to him, judging from our last challenge..." Chi told Silver. The two stood there, waiting to see what L.O.G. would do next...

• Thumbs Up 5

13 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Says the one who stated that he could show up at any time!" Chi replied. "If you were feeling so ignored, then why didn't you actually do something about it until now, huh?" Silver just stood there, observing L.O.G. "Uh, shouldn't we avoid getting him angry?" he asked Chi. The robot shrugged back. "...Fine..."

"What?!" Silver was angered by L.O.G.'s apparent disinterest of the situation. Chi was more annoyed than angry. "Get used to this kind of attitude from him, Silver. Everything's just a game to him, judging from our last challenge..." Chi told Silver. The two stood there, waiting to see what L.O.G. would do next...

"I told myself I wouldn't interfere with other stories so I stayed out of it" LOG sighed, "I guess you have a point. I should make you guys do more Challenges more often!"

18 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170818120328

"This talking television set is simply adorable! Can I please play some old school video games on your monitor!? Oh, do you have a built-in VHS player per chance?!" Sonia asked excitedly seeing LOG, missing the point entirely. 

Trunks grabbed his sword and kept it behind his back. He noticed LOG leaving something in the corner, and with the news that Roxas' disappearance was because of LOG, he had a feeling this wasn't a friendly visit.

"Do not dodge around the question LOG, what. did you. do. to. Roxas!?

"I'm not sure if I should be intimidated by a very effeminate man who's named after underwear" LOG said, clearly not taking Trunks seriously, "If you really want I could dye you hair a better color if you want!" The man in the corner finally spoke up, "that's enough. Tell them already." "Finnne! Killjoy!" LOG replied seemingly getting annoyed. He then made a floating list appear and glasses appeared on his face.

"Let's see here.... I took some nobody named Roxas and gave him to some Xerneas..? Xenomorph...? Gaaahh! Why can't you guys all have simple names like that robot girl over there! 2B! Now that's very memorable!" 2B remained quiet despite being singled out. "Ok well I gave him to another effeminate man with white hair and a black cloak with a weird name with a X. There happy?"

• Thumbs Up 5

"I told myself I wouldn't interfere with other stories so I stayed out of it" LOG sighed, "I guess you have a point. I should make you guys do more Challenges more often!"

"I'm not sure if I should be intimidated by a very effeminate man who's named after underwear" LOG said, clearly not taking Trunks seriously, "If you really want I could dye you hair a better color if you want!" The man in the corner finally spoke up, "that's enough. Tell them already." "Finnne! Killjoy!" LOG replied seemingly getting annoyed. He then made a floating list appear and glasses appeared on his face.

"Let's see here.... I took some nobody named Roxas and gave him to some Xerneas..? Xenomorph...? Gaaahh! Why can't you guys all have simple names like that robot girl over there! 2B that's very memorable!" 2B remained quiet despite being singled out. "Ok well I gave him to another effeminate man with white hair and a black cloak with a weird name with a X. There happy?"

"Y-You WHAT?!" Edgeworth shouted. "Do you have ANY idea what we went through to save Roxas from him?! Why on Earth did you do it?! HOW on Earth did you do that!?" Edgeworth shouted. 

"Dye my hair, could that really make me more threatening? Huh, Father does have that new Super Saiyan Blue form now..." Trunks thought absentmindedly on LOG's comment.

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Let's see here.... I took some nobody named Roxas and gave him to some Xerneas..? Xenomorph...? Gaaahh! Why can't you guys all have simple names like that robot girl over there! 2B that's very memorable!" 2B remained quiet despite being singled out. "Ok well I gave him to another effeminate man with white hair and a black cloak with a weird name with a X. There happy?"

"Oh, him," Lumina growled. "You're a real charmer, you know that? Maybe you should become a vet and solve pets' problems by feeding them acid." She paused. "That was sarcasm, by the way, DON'T do that."

Voidica was confused. "S-so this Mister X-Weird-Name-Man has Roxas?"

"That is... exactly what he said," Star frowned. She wanted to cover that cape of L.O.G.'s in sticky magic glitter, but she knew he was their best shot of getting their friend back.

Robinson hopped off Star's wand and flew around in the air. He didn't like the sound of this X-person... still, Lumina and most of the others seemed to know who he was, they could deal with him!

• Thumbs Up 3

On 9/14/2017 at 12:00 AM, Princess Jellicent said:

"SO you WERE the one who took Roxas away!", Shantae said angrily.

"Ugh, this is one of those times where I hate being right!", Phoenix groaned.

On 9/14/2017 at 12:08 AM, Princess Jellicent said:

Image result for sora angry

"Come again? "Changing the rules? And I thought Luxord was a change of pace", Sora remarked.

"Trust me when I say, that talking computer screen is a few X's short of a box!", Sonic muttered over to Sora.

"It's all we can do to just survive with these unexpected challenges, my apologies for you guys getting wrapped up in all of this!", Shantae said.

On 9/14/2017 at 12:29 AM, Princess Jellicent said:

"Let's see here.... I took some nobody named Roxas and gave him to some Xerneas..? Xenomorph...? Gaaahh! Why can't you guys all have simple names like that robot girl over there! 2B! Now that's very memorable!" 2B remained quiet despite being singled out. "Ok well I gave him to another effeminate man with white hair and a black cloak with a weird name with a X. There happy?"

Phoenix froze with fear, recognizing the description.

Sora caught on quickly too. "N-no way. You seriously didn't just deliver Roxas.....to Xemnas did you!?", the boy shouted angrily at LOG.

"H-how could you just treat a person like an object in such a way!", Kairi said, equally angered.

"You!  of all the people to put in possession of Roxas! Nevermind your horrid treatment of him! How dare you!", Shantae said getting enraged.

""Now I know someone's in for a bad time!", Undyne said, a slight aura coming about her.

"Undyne", Phoenix said trying to calm her down, "Don't waste it on him.....yet anyway", he said preventing the fish lady from accessing her Undying form and going to town on LOG.

• Thumbs Up 6

33 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"On the contrary Sal!", Sonic said procuring a photograph:

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for sonic in smash bros mushroom kingdom

"Let me tell ya! It's just as topsy turvy in the Mushrrom Kingdom as the rumors let on! Y'know Sal! You and Peach could meet Princess to Princess too!", the hedgehog playfully suggested.

"Oh, but the difference between us is that Eggman doesn't try to kidnap me every single week," Sally replies, smiling as she pushes it off.

Nicole rubs her chin, curiously thinking, "Maybe we could go there, some day. Who knows what might find? And meeting Mario himself would be an honor."

31 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Log4.png

Nicole and Sally looked at each other with confusion, and both shrugged. "I guess that's all we've got to do," Nicole says, prepared to get moving.

"You seem familiar somewhat..." Sally mused, trying to remember the last time she saw L.O.G. "You're attached to some very bad memory of mine..."

• Thumbs Up 7

12 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"H-how could you just treat a person like an object in such a way!", Kairi said, equally angered.

Deep inside of Kairi, a voice in her mind, in her heart suddenly shouted out in panic, realising what this meant.

Spoiler

335904-kh2_intro_high_namine.jpg

"N-No, is that w-why I've been unable to reach his heart...?" The voice of Namine said. She had last met the Skylanders when they saved Roxas' from Xemnas. They worked together to stop his heart from falling into darkness, and Namine had been keeping a close eye on it. She was the nobody of Kairi, so the least she could do is try to keep Roxas - Sora's nobody from harm when the two were separated, but for the past few hours... the girl hasn't been able to access Roxas' heart. 

• Thumbs Up 5

Ray gasped in horror. Surely this L.O.G. fellow was joking, right, right? Giving Roxas back to his abuser... surely not?! 

"Ray what's wrong, why do you look so pale?" Flame cautiously asked.

"Roxas is in grave danger... if we don't find him soon he many never exist again." Ray bluntly told the dragon.

"Oh." Was all Flame could say to that.

"So this Xemnas guy has Roxas, the guy L.O.G. was trying to say, and the guy you mentioned earlier right? We'll get him back, surely he can't be that tough." Mia patted Ray on the back to try and soothe his nerves.

"He's one tough, cruel man." Ray began to sweat and shake. This was bad, very bad. "We're going to have to pull every trick out of the book if we're going to last Mia."

• Thumbs Up 5

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Y-You WHAT?!" Edgeworth shouted. "Do you have ANY idea what we went through to save Roxas from him?! Why on Earth did you do it?! HOW on Earth did you do that!?" Edgeworth shouted. 

"Dye my hair, could that really make me more threatening? Huh, Father does have that new Super Saiyan Blue form now..." Trunks thought absentmindedly on LOG's comment.

"That's why I *exactly* did it!" LOG said as he winked at Edgeworth, "it wouldn't good entertainment if we don't revisit one of the more successful stories here!" "You little..." Ragna growled under his voice, seemed ready to punch LOG at a moment's notice.

11 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Oh, him," Lumina growled. "You're a real charmer, you know that? Maybe you should become a vet and solve pets' problems by feeding them acid." She paused. "That was srcasm, by the way, DON'T do that."

Voidica was confused. "S-so this Mister X-Weird-Name-Man has Roxas?"

Robinson hopped off Star's wand and flew around in the air. He didn't like the sound of this X-person... still, Lumina and most of the others seemed to know who he was, they could deal with him!

"I'll take your idea to heart you two penny idol. Maybe I'll make that into a Challenge huh?" LOG seemed to laugh at his idea. "Now if you're all done with your protests allow me to continue" LOG donned his glasses on again and continued to read his list.

"Let's see... Roxas has his heart sealed yadda yadda yadda... Oh I guess I had some Licku go on ahead to deal with some Arsenal..? Anthem...? I can't remember either. He's busy dealing with darkness, heartless, or whatever..." "Alright I think he's toying with us now!" Ragna shouted. "Can't I not be honest about my personal problems? Sheese!"

• Thumbs Up 5

21 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"You seem familiar somewhat..." Sally mused, trying to remember the last time she saw L.O.G. "You're attached to some very bad memory of mine..."

"Well, he did kinda prevent LOSE from taking over Club Penguin a while back..." Chi recalled. "We got into a bit of a fight, if I remember correctly."

25 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Phoenix froze with fear, recognizing the description.

Sora caught on quickly too. "N-no way. Yo seriously didn't just deliver Roxas.....to Xemnas did you!?", the boy shouted angrily at LOG.

"...Who's Xemnos?" Chi asked, sounding worried. "I take it that the two have a history, or something?" Silver was getting rather agitated at this point. "Where is this guy? How do we find him?" Chi was also concerned, especially as it sounded like this 'Xemnas' already had possession of Roxas by now. But to make matters worse...

13 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Let's see... Roxas has his heart sealed yadda yadda yadda... Oh I guess I had some Licku go on ahead to deal with some Arsenal..? Anthem...? I can't remember either. He's busy dealing with darkness, heartless, or whatever..."

"Dark-less, just go with that!" said Chi, clearly getting fed up with L.O.G.'s descriptions. "Anything else, or can we actually have our chance to rescue him?" he asked.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

12 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"That's why I *exactly* did it!" LOG said as he winked at Edgeworth, "it wouldn't good entertainment if we don't revisit one of the more successful stories here!" "You little..." Ragna growled under his voice, seemed ready to punch LOG at a moment's notice.

"I'll take your idea to heart you two penny idol. Maybe I'll make that into a Challenge huh?" LOG seemed to laugh at his idea. "Now if you're all done with your protests allow me to continue" LOG donned his glasses on again and continued to read his list.

"Let's see... Roxas has his heart sealed yadda yadda yadda... Oh I guess I had some Licku go on ahead to deal with some Arsenal..? Anthem...? I can't remember either. He's busy dealing with darkness, heartless, or whatever..." "Alright I think he's toying with us now!" Ragna shouted. "Can't I not be honest about my personal problems? Sheese!"

"Can you just speak in plain English please? I know you like joking around but surely you realise your audience don't like seeing random Skylanders sitting around, right? Plus, how are they meant to figure out the challenge like this?! That's like a murder mystery in glibberish". Sonia said, not really being able to figure out what on Earth LOG was talking about other than Roxas.

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Can you just speak in plain English please? I know you like joking around but surely you realise your audience don't like seeing random Skylanders sitting around, right? Plus, how are they meant to figure out the challenge like this?! That's like a murder mystery in glibberish". Sonia said, not really being able to figure out what on Earth LOG was talking about other than Roxas.

"Hmmm... You have a point" LOG then shaked the glasses off and it made a faint crash in the background. "Now then..." LOG read his notes again, "Some jock named Riku is up ahead dealing with Heartless in magically marketable places because I sent him to deal with some...Ansem..?" LOG then makes the list disappear, "and its your job to find them! Go across the worlds like errmmm... Go across worlds! I'll leave the surprises when you get there."

• Thumbs Up 5

"So that's your game, is it? Kidnap our friend, and hold him hostage so we'll find Riku. I should've known you'd twist our suggestion somewhere along the lines" Edgeworth said disgusted.

"Challenge Accepted". Edgeworth said to LOG.

LOG Entertainment proudly presents....

Episode 42: Twilight Road to Nightfall

latest?cb=20130127122749

-Memory Fragments- 

In a vast darkness, one lone figure was floating. Lifeless. They couldn't think, couldn't feel, couldn't move. All they could do...was relive the events leading up to this moment...

Spoiler

latest?cb=20101126224446

"Number 14, Xion".

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100401074417

"I must absorb you too...Roxas!" 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20090809111719

"...Stop...the organization....Roxas...." 

e65510dbc7f5c16c9ff66da94ed7b213.jpg

"The connections of your heart will destroy you...the only true solace. The only true salvation...." 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130415151119

"Is darkness..." 

-End Memory Fragments-

• Thumbs Up 7

"So you just kidnapped him... for the lolz?!" Kyubey's ear flaps ball up into fists. "Well... He ain't being your hostage for long, isn't that right?!"

Hiyoko crosses her arms. "Pretty big dick move there, you overgrown TV! I bet LOG stands for Lover of Gunk!" She insults.

"I... don't think he'll take offense to that." Shuichi replies.

Hiyoko, immediately angry spits back. "Oh, what do you know, Emo Kid?"

"E-Emo Kid?!" Shuichi takes a step back in intimidation.

Alter-Ego gets between the two. "Guys, guys!" He exclaims. "We kiiiiinda have a bigger situation on our hands, here!"

• Thumbs Up 4

13 hours ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Hmmm... You have a point" LOG then shaked the glasses off and it made a faint crash in the background. "Now then..." LOG read his notes again, "Some jock named Riku is up ahead dealing with Heartless in magically marketable places because I sent him to deal with some...Ansem..?" LOG then makes the list disappear, "and its your job to find them! Go across the worlds like errmmm... Go across worlds! I'll leave the surprises when you get there."

"Hmmm. So you are the reason that I was unable to detect Riku's presence, and therefore led me to the conclusion regarding his disappearance. I hope you are aware that this is a very punishable crime indeed". Yen Sid said, keeping the same serious expression on his face as LOG went through his entire speech. It was clear the old magician wasn't pleased in the slightest.

"T-That's why I was detecting so much darkness?! You managed to find Ansem Seeker of Darkness?!" Mickey shouted, shocked. The last time he went up against Ansem, he was forced to lock himself and Riku in the Realm of Darkness, a cold, dark, horrible place that housed the heartless and any worlds they took over.

• Thumbs Up 4

5 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Hmmm. So you are the reason that I was unable to detect Riku's presence, and therefore led me to the conclusion regarding his disappearance. I hope you are aware that this is a very punishable crime indeed". Yen Sid said, keeping the same serious expression on his face as LOG went through his entire speech. It was clear the old magician wasn't pleased in the slightest.

"T-That's why I was detecting so much darkness?! You managed to find Ansem Seeker of Darkness?!" Mickey shouted, shocked. The last time he went up against Ansem, he was forced to lock himself and Riku in the Realm of Darkness, a cold, dark, horrible place that housed the heartless and any worlds they took over.

"I'm an entity above any silly concepts of morality and crime wizrobe!" LOG said as he tried to give Yen Sid some lip, "besides you're not putting much faith in my stars! Have some faith in them and they'll put on a good show!" LOG then looked over the Skylanders, "Aren't you going to show us how hope is dominate over the darkness or something like that? That's what I'd like to see!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"I'm an entity above any silly concepts of morality and crime wizrobe!" LOG said as he tried to give Yen Sid some lip, "besides you're not putting much faith in my stars! Have some faith in them and they'll put on a good show!" LOG then looked over the Skylanders, "Aren't you going to show us how hope is dominate over the darkness or something like that? That's what I'd like to see!"

"I assure you, no one is invincible". Yen Sid simply said to the oversized monitor.  Despite his attempts to annoy Yen Sid, the magician simply wasn't annoyed or intimidated. "Endangering others for an insufferable television production is no justification. You are just as bad as the other villains that plague the multiverse. For that, once our comrades have been saved, we shall set our sights on you. Maybe not today, or tomorrow. But every villain eventually receives punishment". Yen Sid adding, with a foreboding atmosphere.

• Thumbs Up 5

5 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"That sounds very nice too, Mister Log!" Voidica cheerfully said, briefly forgetting what L.O.G. had done. "Sure, we'll prove we can do it!"

Star huffed and glared at L.O.G.. "OK, Mr. TV, tell us where we go first." Deep down, Robinson hoped it'd be somewhere that wasn't dangerous...

• Thumbs Up 3