Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

12 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"I'm an entity above any silly concepts of morality and crime wizrobe!" LOG said as he tried to give Yen Sid some lip, "besides you're not putting much faith in my stars! Have some faith in them and they'll put on a good show!" LOG then looked over the Skylanders, "Aren't you going to show us how hope is dominate over the darkness or something like that? That's what I'd like to see!"

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I assure you, no one is invincible". Yen Sid simply said to the oversized monitor.  Despite his attempts to annoy Yen Sid, the magician simply wasn't annoyed or intimidated. "Endangering others for an insufferable television production is no justification. You are just as bad as the other villains that plague the multiverse. For that, once our comrades have been saved, we shall set our sights on you. Maybe not today, or tomorrow. But every villain eventually receives punishment". Yen Sid adding, with a foreboding atmosphere.

"Heh, I like this guy. He gets straight to the point!" said Chi, in response to Yen Sid. Silver gave L.O.G. an ungrateful look, and replied to his question. "Of course we're going to! But we're doing this for our friend's safety, not for your stupid show!" he said to the monitor. Chi nodded in agreement.

• Thumbs Up 5

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I assure you, no one is invincible". Yen Sid simply said to the oversized monitor.  Despite his attempts to annoy Yen Sid, the magician simply wasn't annoyed or intimidated. "Endangering others for an insufferable television production is no justification. You are just as bad as the other villains that plague the multiverse. For that, once our comrades have been saved, we shall set our sights on you. Maybe not today, or tomorrow. But every villain eventually receives punishment". Yen Sid adding, with a foreboding atmosphere.

Ray could only silently agree with Yen Sid. That obnoxious TV was putting so many people in grave danger for something as shallow as ratings, why if Mighty was he he'd be barely contained with rage. 

"Jeez... this L.O.G. guy is so annoying, like Aku levels of annoying." Mia groaned.

"Hey now, at least Aku made the catchy Extra Thicc song. Bet that guy can't do that!" Flame stood up for Aku, which earned a 'you serious' look from both Mia and Ray. 

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

LOG gives a mechanical sigh. "I guess I can't expect a mere master of magic to grasp such concepts as myself and common sense..." LOG then looks up, thinking about his next words.

6 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"That sounds very nice too, Mister Log!" Voidica cheerfully said, briefly forgetting what L.O.G. had done. "Sure, we'll prove we can do it!"

Star huffed and glared at L.O.G.. "OK, Mr. TV, tell us where we go first." Deep down, Robinson hoped it'd be somewhere that wasn't dangerous...

"Very well! I shall tell you! Its in errmmm..." LOG's face seems to be glitching out. "Hmmm... I can't seem to find him myself! He might be under the bed somewhere!" Then LOG's face briefly turns into an exclamation mark. "Before we move on! How about some celebrity endorsement! I promise I'll make it fast!" LOG nudged the man in the corner.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

LOG gives a mechanical sigh. "I guess I can't expect a mere master of magic to grasp such concepts as myself and common sense..." LOG then looks up, thinking about his next words.

"And it appears I can't expect a mere television presenter to grasp such concepts as "tasteless and gimmicky". Yen Sid simply responded back in a calm manner, again LOG's words weren't having an effect on the old magician. He had seen plenty of this kind of boastful and egotistical attitudes in his time, this was simply nothing new to him. 

As this conversation happened, several walking brooms entered into the room, sweeping up the floor where the Skylanders had dragged mud. One of the brooms bumped into LOG while brushing, not even acknowledging the floating monitor. It just proceeded to it's job.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Geez, it's a good thing Omega's not here..." said Chi. "He would've tried to blast this thing to smithereens by now." Chi himself was already wishing that he could just blast the outdated floating screen himself, despite the fact that doing so would be a waste of time. Silver simply sighed as L.O.G. introduced the 'celebrity endorsement'.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"And it appears I can't expect a mere television presenter to grasp such concepts as "tasteless and gimmicky". Yen Sid simply responded back in a calm manner, again LOG's words weren't having an effect on the old magician. He had seen plenty of this kind of boastful and egotistical attitudes in his time, this was simply nothing new to him. 

As this conversation happened, several walking brooms entered into the room, sweeping up the floor where the Skylanders had dragged mud. One of the brooms bumped into LOG while brushing, not even acknowledging the floating monitor. It just proceeded to it's job.

"Now if someone would stop interrupting me I'd like to continue my show! Now for our celebrity appearance of the season..." The man walked out the corner and waited for LOG's cue. "Hailing from the Tops of the food chain! I present to you, the King of Kings! The Master of Faster, Jack Atlas!" A spotlight hit the man, revealing him to be a tall, blonde guy wearing a longcoat of sorts. "I am Jack Atlas! I'll show the power of a King!"

Jack Atlas - Main Character

Spoiler

FullJackAtlas(ArcV).png

Name: Jack Atlas (Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc V)
Title: Duel King
Element/Battle Class/Category: Fire, Dark/Sorceror/Supercharger
Bio: Jack Atlas hails from the Synchro Dimension from the Yu-gi-oh Arc V universe. He's hailed as a hero, reaching celebrity status from rock bottom as the King. However opinion has been divided on whether or not he has sold out or not. Regardless Jack still has the power and speed to prove that he's the King.
Jack uses a Red deck which also features some of the Resonators line of Tuners. His ace monster is said to be a red dragon reborn. Most of his deck features a lot of fire and defense for his ace monster. And finally he drives a massive monowheel type D-Wheel known as the Wheel of Fortune.

"Now with that out of the way Jack woul-" LOG was interrupted by Jack pushing LOG's face away. "What kind of entrance was that!?" Jack shouted, "I expected more from you" LOG seemed to sweat, "Ok how about this?" LOG made a small amount of confetti appear for Jack. Jack however wasn't amused. "Anyways now would you explain the special rules for me Jack since you're not too busy?" Jack then threw cards at the Skylanders. They all have numbers on them. "These will be your weapons, use them well."

• Thumbs Up 4

Crossing her arms, Sally shakes her head at L.O.G. "We'll do what we must, but for us, not for your show," she states.

"If we do this," Nicole asks, looking quite disappointed at L.O.G, "will you leave us alone for a while? And preferably not kidnap one of us?"

• Thumbs Up 4

31 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"I'm an entity above any silly concepts of morality and crime wizrobe!" LOG said as he tried to give Yen Sid some lip, "besides you're not putting much faith in my stars! Have some faith in them and they'll put on a good show!" LOG then looked over the Skylanders, "Aren't you going to show us how hope is dominate over the darkness or something like that? That's what I'd like to see!"

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/9/91/PLvsPWAA_Wright.png/revision/latest?cb=20140901162739

"Flattered though I may be, flattened, I'd rather not be!", Phoenix said not falling for it.

He'd seen plenty of criminals lull their targets in with a sense of bolstered praise before killing or framing them.

"You're not gonna be much practical help to us, are you?", Sora asked frustrated.

"Starting to get used to our new daily show of torture?", Sonic asked sarcastically.

"No, but I'm starting to get the gist of how infuriating the show staff is", the keyblade wielder responded.

"I swear, if anything bad happens to Roxas or my friends here, there will be hell to pay!", Shantae said, in seething manner. Enough to make even Undyne come off as calm by comparison.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Now if someone would stop interrupting me I'd like to continue my show! Now for our celebrity appearance of the season..." The man walked out the corner and waited for LOG's cue. "Hailing from the Tops of the food chain! I present to you, the King of Kings! The Master of Faster, Jack Atlas!" A spotlight hit the man, revealing him to be a tall, blonde guy wearing a longcoat of sorts. "I am Jack Atlas! I'll show the power of a King!"

Jack Atlas - Main Character

Reveal hidden contents

FullJackAtlas(ArcV).png

Name: Jack Atlas (Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc V)
Title: Duel King
Element/Battle Class/Category: Fire, Dark/Sorceror/Supercharger
Bio: Jack Atlas hails from the Synchro Dimension from the Yu-gi-oh Arc V universe. He's hailed as a hero, reaching celebrity status from rock bottom as the King. However opinion has been divided on whether or not he has sold out or not. Regardless Jack still has the power and speed to prove that he's the King.
Jack uses a Red deck which also features some of the Resonators line of Tuners. His ace monster is said to be a red dragon reborn. Most of his deck features a lot of fire and defense for his ace monster. And finally he drives a massive monowheel type D-Wheel known as the Wheel of Fortune.

"Now with that out of the way Jack woul-" LOG was interrupted by Jack pushing LOG's face away. "What kind of entrance was that!?" Jack shouted, "I expected more from you" LOG seemed to sweat, "Ok how about this?" LOG made a small amount of confetti appear for Jack. Jack however wasn't amused. "Anyways now would you explain the special rules for me Jack since you're not too busy?" Jack then threw cards at the Skylanders. They all have numbers on them. "These will be your weapons, use them well."

"C-Celebrity?" Shuichi looks at Jack, the newcomer.

"Wow, you're already whoring out your show in the second episode! Talk about desperate!" Hiyoko snickers at this "celebrity appearance". 

Alter-Ego, however is paying attention to what Jack gave them. "...Cards? What are these for?" He asks.

• Thumbs Up 4

10 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Jack then threw cards at the Skylanders. They all have numbers on them. "These will be your weapons, use them well."

"Cool I always wanted to play that game Yusei plays... then again I don't think I could focus on driving a motorcycle and play cards at the same time."  Flame said as he fumbled catching the cards.

Ray looked at the cards... then at Mia. The heck were they going to do with these anyway? Force the enemy into a shadow game of go fish?

As soon as this is over Ray... the squid pope hat will be yours! Ray reminded himself, trying to regain his composure as fast as possible.

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Jack then threw cards at the Skylanders. They all have numbers on them. "These will be your weapons, use them well."

Voidica looked down at the card she was given. She didn't know what to make of it.

"You want us to give our enemies devastating paper cuts or something?" Robinson chirped sarcastically. "Come off it!"

"Hey, hey, maybe there's more to them than he's letting on!" Star said, holding her wand out and twirling it. "I mean, this thing looks like it's arbitrarily taped back together... because it is, but ALSO, it's a dangerous tool that requires extreme ca-" She suddenly sent a shot of magic into Jack's face, covering him in tiny brightly coloured spiders that scuttled around him.

"Heh heh... oops."

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Catching a card each, Chi and Silver were confused as to what exactly these were for. Chi scanned his to see if it was some kind of trap, though it ultimately didn't seem so. "I fail to see how these count as weapons..." he said to Jack. Silver scratched his head in confusion. "I don't get it. What are we supposed to do with these?" he asked.

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Fighting with cards....oh no, not again!", Sora said suddenly worried.

"Sora?", Kairi responded, confused by the boy's reaction. "Is something wrong with them?"

"Ummm, I don't know. For some reason, I got  a terrible sense of deja vu there for a sec!", the boy said rubbing his neck.

"Eh, must not have been a memorable experience if that ever happened to you if you can't remember it clearly", Undyne said shrugging. She, along with Phoenix, Shantae, and Sonic accepted their own sets of cards.

"I don't know Undyne, in Roxas' universe, memories can hold quite a power......at least that's what I heard from him", Shantae said.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Crossing her arms, Sally shakes her head at L.O.G. "We'll do what we must, but for us, not for your show," she states.

"If we do this," Nicole asks, looking quite disappointed at L.O.G, "will you leave us alone for a while? And preferably not kidnap one of us?"

"Oh come on Princess Acorn, Queen of the Nuts! You only have 11 Challenges left!" LOG made a pouty face, "I don't want to drag this season by having me not appearing and not giving you challenges!"

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"C-Celebrity?" Shuichi looks at Jack, the newcomer.

"Wow, you're already whoring out your show in the second episode! Talk about desperate!" Hiyoko snickers at this "celebrity appearance". 

Alter-Ego, however is paying attention to what Jack gave them. "...Cards? What are these for?" He asks.

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

Catching a card each, Chi and Silver were confused as to what exactly these were for. Chi scanned his to see if it was some kind of trap. "I fail to see how these count as weapons..." he said to Jack. Silver scratched his head in confusion. "I don't get it. What are we supposed to do with these?" he asked.

"These cards will determine your attacks" Jack said as he pulled 10 cards, "each of these cards are numbered from 0 to 10. Your opponents will have them too so in order to win you have to have a higher card than them. Your attacks will fail if they have the higher card and vice versa." Jack then shows the 0 card, "0 is the most important one in a pinch since it allows to block regardless of the number but they're rare." Then he points to his head, "then you'll have to shuffle your deck every now and then to get fresh cards. That's it." "That works for me!" LOG shouted with joy, "just remember your contract Jack! Show us your entertainment with the Skylanders now!"

• Thumbs Up 4

As Edgeworth picked up one of the cards, he looked at it.

latest?cb=20100226224754

The card has an image of Roxas on it with an Number 9 beside it. On the back was a heart symbol. "What the hell kind of sick joke is this LOG?!" Edgeworth shouted. Trunks picked up another card, which had an image of his sword with a 0 beside it. "This is...odd". Trunks said.

• Thumbs Up 4

Kyubey grabs a card and stares at it, unamused.

"So we're attacking with these pieces of paper? Geez, sounds boring! Are you trying to interest your audience or send them to sleep?" He rants, waving his card in the air.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

4 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"These cards will determine your attacks" Jack said as he pulled 10 cards, "each of these cards are numbered from 0 to 10. Your opponents will have them too so in order to win you have to have a higher card than them. Your attacks will fail if they have the higher card and vice versa." Jack then shows the 0 card, "0 is the most important one in a pinch since it allows to block regardless of the number but they're rare." Then he points to his head, "then you'll have to shuffle your deck every now and then to get fresh cards. That's it." "That works for me!" LOG shouted with joy, "just remember your contract Jack! Show us your entertainment with the Skylanders now!"

Voidica blankly stared at her card. Turning to Lumina, she said, "Um... I'm lost..."

"You too?" She frowned. "Where did he lose you? At the start or at the mere idea?"

"U-Um... yes?" Voidica sheepishly shrugged.

Robinson flew around in a panic. "H-Hang on, I can't shuffle my cards, I'm a bird! I can barely hold ONE card, let alone a whole deck!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Hey don't knock things before you try it!" LOG insisted, "let's try it out against this easy baby Heartless thing here!" LOG spawned the basic Heartless. However it seemed to stand still. "Have fun testing it out! This guy won't attack but it will have a card." A card appeared before it with a big "5" on it. 2B looked at her card in confusion before attempting to throw it at the Heartless. Ragna tried swinging Blood-Scythe around but his attacks weren't working. "What the hell!?" Sion kept examining it, trying to figure things out.

• Thumbs Up 3

"A Card gimmick? Really?" Katii said as she picked one up and looked at it, an image of a shuriken on it, "I mean, I enjoy a good card game, especially when money's involved... But... We need these things to fight? Why? Whatever happened to simply running up and smacking people around?"

"Well, I suppose it could be worse..." Robrainiac said with a frown, "We could be fighting with stickers."

• Thumbs Up 6

"Uhhh.." Kyubey looks at his card, which has a mere 3 on it. "Go... 3, take his life points or something. Then I gain an extra Crystal to use on my turn so I can use Spyro's Dragon Breath if I have 4 Fire Energies. If I keep this up, I'll make it to Black Belt in no time!"

Kyubey shakes his head in confusion. "Wait, what game am I playing again?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

"Hey don't knock things before you try it!" LOG insisted, "let's try it out against this easy baby Heartless thing here!" LOG spawned the basic Heartless. However it seemed to stand still. "Have fun testing it out! This guy won't attack but it will have a card." A card appeared before it with a big "5" on it. 2B looked at her card in confusion before attempting to throw it at the Heartless. Ragna tried swinging Blood-Scythe around but his attacks weren't working. "What the hell!?" Sion kept examining it, trying to figure things out.

"Let's try this!" Trunks shouted, as he tried to unleash a furry of Sword swings against the heartless...only for his attacks to hit slowly and one at a time. "W-What is even going on here!? I can't swing my sword like it's an actual sword!" Trunks shouted angrily. 

"Let me try friend!" Sonia shouted, as she flung her card at the heartless, having it simply bounce off it and onto the ground pathetically. "...Well that just wasn't fun at all!" Sonia said, huffing. 

"My turn!" Kat shouted as she tried to gravity kick into the heartless, a card popping up at the side with a 1 on it, only for Kat to pause mid air and get knocked back and into a wall with a heartless card knocking her card away with a 2 on it. "...H-How does that thing defy the laws of physics..." Kat said, her head stuck in the wall. 

"LOG, this is pathetic". Edgeworth said plainly.

• Thumbs Up 5

Delta began to slowly go through their cards not having a clue on what to do with any of them... Ray found a card that looked like Sarge's Lancer but quickly shuffled it back in the deck, he never liked Sarge's weapons.

"Um... I'm lost, I feel like a total noob here." Flame began to look flustered.

"Hey, I found a card with my hoverboard on it!" Mia smiled. She had no idea what the hell was going on and at this point and began not to care. She was just happy she was remembered even if the homage was as silly as a card.

• Thumbs Up 2

The three magic girls looked down at their cards. 2, 1, 2. All lower than the Heartless's number. Watching everyone attack the Heartless, they knew fighting back was futile.

"Lumina... I don't think I like this adventure..." Voidica said, sadly.

"Trust me, they're usually more exciting and easy to understand," Lumina said, patting Voidica's shoulder. "The only problem is, that stupid berk and his rules are never around for those!"

"Erm... I've got a 7?" Robinson tweeted, looking at his card.

Star smiled. "Wahoo! Go on, Robinson, get him!"

Robinson just stared blankly at Star. "What d'you expect me to do, peck his nose off? I haven't got any magic or powers like everyone else; this 7 doesn't make a scrap of difference!"

"Well hey, I thought it was a grand number to have," Star muttered quietly to herself.

• Thumbs Up 5

Image result for sora kingdom hearts manga

"Ugh! I was right, this really is Castle Oblivion all over again!", Sora groaned.

"Well then, how do we use these!?", Phoenix asked frantically looking at the cards in his hand.

"Do we throw them at them?", Undyne asked.

"Use them to summon friends to our aid by using a magic spell?", Kairi suggested.

"Slice them up with them?", Sonic asked sarcastically.

"Play card games against the enemy?", even Shantae was flustered.

"Errrrr, awkward time to admit....I never really noticed how", Sora said sheepishly.

"Usually I just swing away with my keyblade and the card....does stuff, I guess?", he said as he tired striking a heartless...but unfortunately, stuck out with a 0 card too soon, and it was swept away by the enemy's following card.

"Aaaand, now I remember why I don't remember this even if it isn't Castle Oblivion's fault this time....fighting with cards this way sucks!", Sora deduced.

• Thumbs Up 5

Scanning the card again, Chi started to get an idea of what to do. "Hmm... has anyone got any sixes?" he asked the Skylanders. Hearing this, Silver looked at the cards he had, but couldn't find one with a higher number than 5. "No, why?" he asked Chi in response. "I think I have an idea of how this works!" Chi replied.

• Thumbs Up 4