Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

14 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

Scanning the card again, Chi started to get an idea of what to do. "Hmm... has anyone got any sixes?" he asked the Skylanders. Hearing this, Silver looked at the cards he had, but couldn't find one with a higher number than 5. "No, why?" he asked Chi in response. "I think I have an idea of how this works!" Chi replied.

"Just a moment ago you were playing "Go Fish" with 'em! You sure about that Chi?", Undyne asked.

"I dunno Undyne, he might be onto something...like a combo or sleight!", Sora said, "Shame none of us have any sixes though".

Meanwhile Phoenix was getting good draws, just enough to beat the enemies' cards, but still not powerful enough to get consistent hits to defeat them.

"Poker player's luck or not, you need to a lot more cards for this sort of game or fight!", he complained.

• Thumbs Up 4

10 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Scanning the card again, Chi started to get an idea of what to do. "Hmm... has anyone got any sixes?" he asked the Skylanders. Hearing this, Silver looked at the cards he had, but couldn't find one with a higher number than 5. "No, why?" he asked Chi in response. "I think I have an idea of how this works!" Chi replied.

"Hey I think Robinson said he found a card with a 7 on it." Flame told Chi. "You think he could fight the heartless despite being a bird with the card?" 

"I'd offer my hoverboard card but it's number is a 4." Mia shrugged.

Ray just kept looking through his deck... Most of the numbers that kept popping up were 3's. He was not looking forward to this new fighting method.

• Thumbs Up 3

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"LOG, this is pathetic". Edgeworth said plainly.

LOG looked the struggling Skylanders, "hmmmm... Maybe you're right! This is dragging on too long!" LOG's face turned into static as he burned the cards away. "Man that was a stupid mechanic anyways. Who's bright idea was that?" Jack just facepalms. "Anyways! Jack will be joining your adventures from this point on! I hope you enjoy his company while being sponsored by me! And one absolute final thing!" LOG then does something, "There we go! I've added the LOG App to your DEUS Devices! Jack show them!" Jack pulled out his cutting edge Duel Disk that looked more like a portable device than what Yusei uses. He presses a button on the screen and LOG's face appears on it as it spoke. "Hello [SKYLANDER] I am away at business so please leave a message and I will appear as soon as I can!" Jack turned it off before LOG continued. "Its a nice little app to have as I'll be able to come to you guys and communicate you better! However it only works in LOG Challenges and Daily Life so don't expect me to bail you out in regular storylines!"

LOG closed his eyes for a second, "with that said I'll give the floor to the rodent then! If you need me you know how to find me!" LOG then spiraled out of existence, leaving the others alone with Mickey and Yen Sid.

• Thumbs Up 4

"At least we don't have to use those cards. All they did was act as a detriment to our mission." Alter-Ego dusts off his hands after the card he held burnt to ashes. He then turns to Mickey. "Mr. Mouse, sir... uhh, where to first?" He requests.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Oh thank goodness," Star sighed in relief as her card vanished. She was never the kind to enjoy fights that involved luck like that.

Voidica smiled widely. "S-So this means if we have to fight something, we can just attack?"

"Yep!" Lumina replied. It was clear Voidica understood little to nothing about that stupid system.

Robinson landed on the floor and hopped around. "Oh well, it wouldn't have done me any good," he said.

• Thumbs Up 3

"So, uh, why exactly should we trust some random person who's just flat out shown us that they're working with LOG and supposedly have no issue with what he's done?" Trunks decided to ask the obvious question on the table. 

"...Hmmm". Yen Sid said, stroking his beard and thinking about the next course of action.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Ugh... Thank infinity..." Katii grumbled as she dropped the burning cards, stomping out the embers with her paw. "Who in the right mind would rely on chance to fight?"

"Aww, did you have to burn them, though?" Inkwelle pouted as he watched the card burn, "They looked kind of cool, I wouldn't have minded starting a collection with them!"

"I'd imagine holding on to them would mess up our fights." Katii said as she brushed ash off of her pads, "We're better off with out them."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Well THAT was a complete waste of time." Mia folded her arms, not impressed by L.O.G.'s crappy card game.

Ray and Flame breathed as sigh of relief as the cards melted away. Both of them agreed with Mia wholeheartedly... what a nightmare that would have been trying to fight with cards you know nothing about.

"So... do we get to do cool things now cause that wasn't very cool, it was kind of lame actually." Flame dusted his paws off the leftover ashes.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"So, uh, why exactly should we trust some random person who's just flat out shown us that they're working with LOG and supposedly have no issue with what he's done?" Trunks decided to ask the obvious question on the table. 

"My sentiments exactly, Briefs." Hiyoko nods. "Who knows, this Jack dude could kill us in our sleep! Might as well call him Jack The Ripper!"

Shuichi also stands in agreement. "Y-Yeah... why do we just have to accept him as a Skylander?" He cautiously takes a step back away from Jack in fear.

• Thumbs Up 4

10 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

LOG looked the struggling Skylanders, "hmmmm... Maybe you're right! This is dragging on too long!" LOG's face turned into static as he burned the cards away.

Most of the WAAHOO skylanders got rid of their cards, but some were still in Phoenix's pocket when they got burned.

"AUGHH! Stop drop and roll!", the lawyer yelped as he rolled on the floor until Undyne took pity on him and doused him with a water spear.

"Have I mentioned how straining today has been?", Phoenix croaked while lying on the floor.

"C'mon Phoenix. It's time to rise from the ashes", Undyne japed as she helped him back up.

10 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Man that was a stupid mechanic anyways. Who's bright idea was that?" Jack just facepalms. "Anyways! Jack will be joining your adventures from this point on! I hope you enjoy his company while being sponsored by me! And one absolute final thing!"

"Huh, so another apparent bout from the LOG committee joins our band. How riveting", Undyne remarked.

"Hopefully he's as useful and nice to have around as Kyubey is @Failinhearts ", Shantae said, unsure of trusting Jack.

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Funnily enough, this guys seems like he could be from whatever universe Yusei is from", Sonic noted.

"Shame we don't have him with us to consult on trusting blondie spikes here!", Undyne piped up.

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"My sentiments exactly, Briefs." Hiyoko nods. "Who knows, this Jack dude could kill us in our sleep! Might as well call him Jack The Ripper!"

"Y'know, you raise a good point.....especially since we recently had a bad run-in with another "Jack the Ripper" not too long ago!", Undyne said to Hiyoko, remembering their battle with the Dark Skylander Raiden.

• Thumbs Up 5

34 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Oh come on Princess Acorn, Queen of the Nuts! You only have 11 Challenges left!" LOG made a pouty face, "I don't want to drag this season by having me not appearing and not giving you challenges!"

Annoyed by such a title, Sally shouts back, "Don't call me that!"

"We still have our own lives to live, L.O.G," Nicole points out. "If you could find more convienient ways and times to host your challenges, maybe we'd willingly do them."

• Thumbs Up 6

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi also stands in agreement. "Y-Yeah... why do we just have to accept him as a Skylander?" He cautiously takes a step back away from Jack in fear.

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Huh, so another apparent bout from the LOG committee joins our band. How riveting", Undyne remarked.

"Hopefully he's as useful and nice to have around as Kyubey is @Failinhearts ", Shantae said, unsure of trusting Jack.

"Funnily enough, this guys seems like he could be from whatever universe Yusei is from", Sonic noted.

"Shame we don't have him with us to consult on trusting blondie spikes here!", Undyne piped up.

"Y'know, you raise a good point.....especially since we recently had a bad run-in with another "Jack the Ripper" not too long ago!", Undyne said to Hiyoko, remembering their battle with the Dark Skylander Raiden.

"Think of what you want of me, I'm doing this out of self interest" Jack said as he folded his arms, "you can at least trust me more than that LOG." He looked at his deck, thinking on what situation LOG put him in.

• Thumbs Up 5

Shuichi remains unsure what to think of Jack. Is he telling the truth? Is he lying? All he could do is remain cautious.

"Yeah, I'll definitely think what I want of you. The last thing I need is another Mahiru-situation on my hands..." Hiyoko says, forlorn, clearly still scarred about something in the past. She shakes her head. "A-Anyway, don't we have a guy to save?!"

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Think of what you want of me, I'm doing this out of self interest" Jack said as he folded his arms, "you can at least trust me more than that LOG." He looked at his deck, thinking on what situation LOG put him in.

"No. We can't". Trunks said plainly and to the point. "We don't know you, we don't know why you're here other than you're working with or for LOG. We have absolutely no reason to trust you. You're coming along because we have no choice, but you're going to have to prove you aren't a threat before we trust you". 

"Silence". Yen Sid said, wishing to explain his plans to the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 6

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Annoyed by such a title, Sally shouts back, "Don't call me that!"

"Huh? You're a princess too?", Kairi asked Sally overhearing Sally.

"Uh, yeah, but she doesn't like being called that", Shantae explained.

Which is why Undyne with her love of japes, calls her that,  she thought to herself.

Meanwhile, Undyne was getting a kick out of the ever growing "Princess Population" amongst the group.

"So let's see, we've got Princesses Acorn, Star, and Sonia!"

"U-um, if we're counting Princesses of Heart, well then....", Kairi slowly raised her hand too.

"Get out! Really? You're a princess too???", Undyne said surprised.

"If you're confused, don't worry. I still am about that bit", Sora admitted as Kairi nodded in agreement.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi remains unsure what to think of Jack. Is he telling the truth? Is he lying? All he could do is remain cautious.

"Yeah, I'll definitely think what I want of you. The last thing I need is another Mahiru-situation on my hands..." Hiyoko says, forlorn, clearly still scarred about something in the past. She shakes her head. "A-Anyway, don't we have a guy to save?!"

"Hmph! I like your attitude" Jack said to Hiyoko. He did seemed to noticed Shuichi's tenseness.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"No. We can't". Trunks said plainly and to the point. "We don't know you, we don't know why you're here other than you're working with or for LOG. We have absolutely no reason to trust you. You're coming along because we have no choice, but you're going to have to prove you aren't a threat before we trust you". 

"Silence". Yen Sid said, wishing to explain his plans to the Skylanders.

"Very well. I can't force you to trust me" Jack replied with a stern look at Trunks. "Uhhhh... I think the wizard wants to say something guys if you're done flirting around" Ragna said with dry sarcasm.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Huh? You're a princess too?", Kairi asked Sally overhearing Sally.

Which is why Undyne with her love of japes, calls her that,  she thought to herself.

Meanwhile, Undyne was getting a kick out of the ever growing "Princess Population" amongst the group.

"U-um, if we're counting Princesses of Heart, well then....", Kairi slowly raised her hand too.

"If you're confused, don't worry. I still am about that bit", Sora admitted as Kairi nodded in agreement.

"Technically I'm a princess? Well, I'm a queen actually, but I was a princess at one point" Kat said, explaining her situation as ruler of Eto. 

"Why on Earth did all of the royalty come with us on this challenge? It's almost like a calculated move by someone". Edgeworth commented on the situation. As he said this, Yen Sid forced the walking brooms to slam down, making an deafening sound to silence everyone so he can speak.

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Technically I'm a princess? Well, I'm a queen actually, but I was a princess at one point" Kat said, explaining her situation as ruler of Eto. 

"Why on Earth did all of the royalty come with us on this challenge? It's almost like a calculated move by someone". Edgeworth commented on the situation.

"Sheesh, with all this royalty here, what's next? @Princess Jellicent ?", Phoenix mused.

"WHat kind of random name is that??", Shantae asked.

The lawyer shrugged. "I'm not quite sure. If I recall correctly she's the princess, or president was it? Princess of crows I think".

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As he said this, Yen Sid forced the walking brooms to slam down, making an deafening sound to silence everyone so he can speak.

"EEEP!"

At the sound of the brooms, all of WAHOO, as well as Sora and Kairi shushed up and stood at attention.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

Ray almost made a Yelp in responce to the brooms making a huge thud but quickly covered his mouth so he didn't anger Yen Sid any further. Flame was slightly snickering on the inside seeing Ray's fur stand up on edge.

Jeez, we've got this Jack guy joining who we know nothing about and now the old wizard looks like he's ready to turn us all into brooms. What a way to start the mission guys. Mia sighed to herself wondering how the hell Sarge and Ayna stay composed. No wonder Yaya seemed stressed out when they talked, this stuff was super hard work.

At least we don't have to listen to Mike TeeVee and deal with bogus cards I guess...

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"That would be correct, but we must find our first place to start looking," Nicole answers, nodding with her hands behind her back. "With a universe so vast, we cannot just look anywhere to hope for the best, we need somewhere that can give us clues."

Turning to the two wizards, Nicole asks, "Yen Sid? Mickey? Where should we start looking?"

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Huh? You're a princess too?", Kairi asked Sally overhearing her.

"I'm a Princess, that's cool, I accept that," Sally explains. "But out here, such a title is pointless and useless, and I barely live up to the title anyways. It's kinda why I never told anyone that at first, because it doesn't mean anything to you guys..."

Looking away with annoyance and embarrassment, she tells them, "It's more the... 'Queen of the Nuts' title I don't like... Being a Princess of Acorns is far too easy to make fun of."

Giggling, Nicole says, "What can I say? People go nuts over making fun of it." Sally glares at Nicole, while Nicole hides her cheeky smile.

• Thumbs Up 6

12 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Giggling, Nicole says, "What can I say? People go nuts over making fun of it." Sally glares at Nicole, while Nicole hides her cheeky smile.

Even Sonic cringed inwardly at that pun.

Nicole, Nicole, someday I really have to lecture you on humor, the hedghog thought to himself.

Sonic was also getting impatient for seeing what Master Yen Sid had to say.

I'm waaaaaaaaiting!, was all he could think, and it took his willpower to not blurt it out on the spot. Anytime now "Merlin".

• Thumbs Up 5

"Um... Guys, I really hate to be that person and poop on everyone's party..." Inkwelle spoke up, "B-but I think we should listen to what Yen Sid has to say..."

Inkwelle looked towards the wizard and gulped... It was clear that Yen Sid was getting tired of waiting.

"Alright alright, I'm listening." Katii wiggled her toes to get the ash out from the card she stomped on, "Geez, I always forget I don't wear shoes... Stupid claws..."

"Poop on everyone's party?" Robrainiac asked, "Inkwelle... I think it'd be best if you use 'Rain on everyone's parade,' instead."

• Thumbs Up 4

23 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Even Sonic cringed inwardly at that pun.

Nicole, Nicole, someday I really have to lecture you on humor, the hedghog thought to himself.

Sonic was also getting impatient for seeing what Master Yen Sid had to say.

I'm waaaaaaaaiting!, was all he could think, and it took his willpower to not blurt it out on the spot. Anytime now "Merlin".

"I would suggest you learn to have respect for good timing, hedgehog" Yen Sid finally said, glaring at Sonic, having used his magic to hear what he was thinking. Yen Sid closed his eyes and thought. "It appears I have no choice. If we are to have a fighting chance against the darkness that LOG character has unleashed, then we shall need to access the power sleeping deep within you".

"Is it true that this...Roxas you speak of allowed you all to access keyblades in the past?" Yen Sid asked.

• Thumbs Up 7

"Yes!" Lumina said in response to Yen Sid's inquiry. Looking around the room, she added on to her statement. "Well, some of us. Star wasn't here, Robinson wasn't here..."

"And I was dead!"

"Yes, yes, Voidica, that too..."

"But, er, I can't lift one of them big keys," Robinson sheepishly twittered, perching atop Voidica's head.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Is it true that this...Roxas you speak of allowed you all to access keyblades in the past?" Yen Sid asked.

"Yes! I remember my staff turning into a keyblade sir!" Ray quickly chimed in. "I don't know about Mia and Flame though."

Mia and Flame both looked at each other confused. What was the old man talking about? Unleash the power deep within them? 

"Ummm Mr Yen Sid, are we going to be doing some special training or something?" Flame asked. "Cause if it's like those cards I don't think I'll do a good job." Flame then looked a bit sad.

• Thumbs Up 3