Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I would suggest you learn to have respect for good timing, hedgehog" Yen Sid finally said, glaring at Sonic, having used his magic to hear what he was thinking. Yen Sid closed his eyes and thought. "It appears I have no choice. If we are to have a fighting chance against the darkness that LOG character has unleashed, then we shall need to access the power sleeping deep within you".

"Is it true that this...Roxas you speak of allowed you all to access keyblades in the past?" Yen Sid asked.

"Yeah... I had a pretty cool one too, somehow looked like something from my world." Katii snapped her fingers, but nothing appeared, "But after that adventure, we couldn't summon them."

"Wait, you guys got key shaped swords?!" Robrainiac exclaimed, "Why didn't I get one?!"

"I think this mission was when you were a part of LOSE..." Inkwelle shrugged, 

"Oh..." Robrainiac said, feeling ashamed. Not wanting to talk about it any further, he decided to change the subject, "So um... why do you ask, Gandalf? Any reason for that?" 

• Thumbs Up 4

54 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I would suggest you learn to have respect for good timing, hedgehog" Yen Sid finally said, glaring at Sonic, having used his magic to hear what he was thinking.

Spoiler

Image result for sonic boom who me?

"Eh Who? This guy? Moi?", Sonic asked sheepishly.

"I only thought it....wait a minute! How did you know!?"

"If he couldn't tell by the way you were tapping your feet, I'm guessing he sensed it mentally", Shantae pointed.

"Eh, old habits die hard y'know!", the hedgehog replied.

54 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yen Sid closed his eyes and thought. "It appears I have no choice. If we are to have a fighting chance against the darkness that LOG character has unleashed, then we shall need to access the power sleeping deep within you".

"Is it true that this...Roxas you speak of allowed you all to access keyblades in the past?" Yen Sid asked.

Phoenix Wright nodded to his head in respects to the question.

"Yes. Indeed he did. Even to those who weren't there with us in fact!"

"I think I like the sound of where this going", Undyne said grinning from ear to ear.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Oh yeah... Blood-Scythe became a Keyblade..." Ragna said as he looked down on his massive blade. He brandished his sword to show Yen Sid. "This became a lot smaller as a Keyblade but it still was useful."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Keyblades? Pffft, what are we gonna do? Battle the doors of death?" Burnie whispered to Skeet and Mo.

"Hey, if it beats playing a bunch of dumb cards again then I'm game to wield whatever the hell those are." Skeet said.

"Maybe Yen Sid has car trouble and needs a magic pair of keys." Mo figured dumbly.

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Image result for sonic boom who me?

"Eh Who? This guy? Moi?", Sonic asked sheepishly.

"I only thought it....wait a minute! How did you know!?"

"If he couldn't tell by the way you were tapping your feet, I'm guessing he sensed it mentally", Shantae pointed.

"Eh, old habits die hard y'know!", the hedgehog replied.

"Now you try to hide the impatience?" Sally says, shaking her head disapprovingly at Sonic. "How many times do I have to tell you, Sonic, be patient! It's a good quality to have."

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yen Sid closed his eyes and thought. "It appears I have no choice. If we are to have a fighting chance against the darkness that LOG character has unleashed, then we shall need to access the power sleeping deep within you".

Nicole nods, thinking back. A digital keyblade with true heart, she had... "That is indeed true, we did indeed have access to keyblades in the past."

• Thumbs Up 5

"Hm..." Yen Sid said in response. "Regardless, if you accessed your own variations of the keyblade through Roxas' connection to his own, and his connection to you all...and assuming he's built connections to the Skylanders as a whole..." Yen Sid said, pondering the connection.

"Yes, this could work. It could work..." Yen Sid said, as he suddenly aimed his staff at Sonic and shot a massive beam straight into his heart. @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

• Thumbs Up 5

"WOAH!" Ray lept up by surprise, caught off guard by Yen Sid's action. Mia quickly held the flying squirrel in her arms as the yellow fur ball nervously looked to see if Sonic was dead.

"Calm down fluffy! Sonic isn't dead!" Mia told him struggling to hold on to Ray, his fur was very silky and was hard to hold on to.

Flame too was panicking though not for the same reason Ray was. He was thinking that this keyblade thing was going to be painful, very painful.

• Thumbs Up 4

On 9/14/2017 at 10:18 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Hm..." Yen Sid said in response. "Regardless, if you accessed your own variations of the keyblade through Roxas' connection to his own, and his connection to you all...and assuming he's built connections to the Skylanders as a whole..." Yen Sid said, pondering the connection.

"Yes, this could work. It could work..." Yen Sid said, as he suddenly aimed his staff at Sonic and shot a massive beam straight into his heart. 

"What the heck!?", the blue hedgehog yelped caught off guard!

"EGAD!", Phoenix said, a bit frightened by the sudden shift.

"W-woah! Uhh, Wright-Man, you know how this has been a weird day? Welp, I think it's about to get as wired as I feel!", the hedgehog said.

"So, you're not dying from being shot through the heart? It's not too late then", Shantae said breathng a sigh of eye.

"Ummm, Master Yen Sid...are you doing what I think you're doing?", Sora inquired.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Ummm, Master Yen Sid...are you doing what I think you're doing?", Sora inquired.

"Indeed, Sora" Yen Sid said, nodding as the beam kept shooting into Sonic. "LOG has interfered with our lives, has taken our friends, and yes, even taken Riku from you both. It is time that we even the playing field". Yen Sid said with a slight chuckle as the beam shot out of Sonic, having concluded it's work. As the Blue Hedgehog stood up, he was now in attaire that looked like Sora and Kairi's clothes. 

• Thumbs Up 8

"So Sonic, how's it feel to be wearing trousers?" Robinson chirped with a chuckle.

Lumina, Voidica, and Star all looked back and forth between Yen Sid and Sonic. They weren't too sure about what was happening.

"...so are we gonna beat the TV guy by playing dress-up?" Voidica asked, befuddled by the sheer number of zips on Sonic's new outfit. "I mean, that sounds fun, but I dunno how we'd get far..."

• Thumbs Up 3

On 9/14/2017 at 10:26 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Indeed, Sora" Yen Sid said, nodding as the beam kept shooting into Sonic. "LOG has interfered with our lives, has taken our friends, and yes, even taken Riku from you both. It is time that we even the playing field". Yen Sid said with a slight chuckle as the beam shot out of Sonic, having concluded it's work. As the Blue Hedgehog stood up, he was now in attaire that looked like Sora and Kairi's clothes. 

Spoiler

SOURCE:https://pre00.deviantart.net/ba36/th/pre/i/2009/123/9/2/no_1_sonic_the_hedgehog_by_dantemustdie00.jpg

https://nextgrandcross.deviantart.com/

https://pre00.deviantart.net/ba36/th/pre/i/2009/123/9/2/no_1_sonic_the_hedgehog_by_dantemustdie00.jpg

"Pretty snazzy getup we've got going here!", Sonic said admiring the new outfit. "Now this is a change of pace I can get used to!"

"S-Sonic!? What are you wearing!?", Phoenix said as he and his teamed started with their mouths agape!

"I'd recognize those threads anywhere", Sora said.

He turned to the rest of the Skylanders.

"Guys? How do you all feel about becoming honorary keyblade wielders?", he said with a grin.

• Thumbs Up 6

Sonic getting hit by the beam gave Sally quite the shock, heavily hyperventilating and failing back into Nicole's arms. Calming herself when Sonic appears fine, she shouts at Yen Sid, "WHAT THE HECK?!"

"It's fine, he's fine," Nicole reassures Sally, trying to keep her calm. "Just relax, he's just fine."

• Thumbs Up 4

Mo stared in awe at Sonic's new look.

"OOOOOOH! ME NEXT! ME NEXT! ME NEXT! ME NEXT!" Mo hopped up and down waving his arms up and down.

"Pfft, so he's wearing clothes now, big whoop." Burnie said rolling his eyes.

"We don't wear clothes either moron." Skeet reminded him.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"So Sonic, how's it feel to be wearing trousers?" Robinson chirped with a chuckle.

Lumina, Voidica, and Star all looked back and forth between Yen Sid and Sonic. They weren't too sure about what was happening.

"...so are we gonna beat the TV guy by playing dress-up?" Voidica asked, befuddled by the sheer number of zips on Sonic's new outfit. "I mean, that sounds fun, but I dunno how we'd get far..."

"Now now, surely you realise I have more plans than that". Yen Sid said with a smile. "Thanks to Roxas' connection to the Skylanders, I found a spark of light in you all to reignite and allow you to summon your keyblades". Yen Sid explained.

"This, however comes with a condition. You aren't all fully-fledged Keyblade Masters, so summoning and maintaining a keyblade is incredibly difficult for you all. However, I believe that I can draw out that latent power with these clothes..." 

"As Sora knows, these clothes have a special power. The power to take on forms that weld special abilities and boosts to your power. Within these forms, hold your keyblades". Yen Sid said, before suddenly shooting beams at every single Skylander, directly into their hearts by surprise. 

"You might feel slight pain as I unlock your heart's power". Yen Sid said, as massive blasts shot into the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 6

"GAAAAZZIBAZIBAZIBASIBAZABA!!!" Poor Robinson was making a lot of noise as what amounted to several volts of magic shot through his tiny body. By contrast, Star, Lumina, and Voidica didn't feel much pain, if any.

Lumina smiled. "Well... I guess these Keyblade forms... are the key to victory. Eh? Eh?"

Star and Voidica both found Lumina's pun to be great. Robinson's pain, on the other hand, intensified as a result.

• Thumbs Up 5

As the magic swirled around the Skylanders, they slowly floated before revealing their outfits. Ragna then showed his "new" outfit. "Ummm.. This isn't exactly new..." Ragna said noting that his appearance hasn't changed. "Neither have mine..." 2B said sounding disappointed. "Perhaps its because you two fit with the setting too well" Sion said, nothing their general designs compared to Sora and Kairi. "Well I do feel different at least so there's that" Ragna replied. Sion then realized her outfit completely changed. "What!? What am I wearing!? A zipper hat!? Belts and zippers in weird places!? I feel like a low budget visual kei loser! How embarrassing!" Sion is too flustered about her appearance.

• Thumbs Up 4

When the Keyblade spawns in front of Shuichi, he reaches out to grab it, not expecting how heavy it gets as it drags him to the ground. "Ah! OOF!" He groans, standing up again with the Keyblade in hand.

Meanwhile, Alter-Ego's hand gets replaced by an integrated keyblade as he swings it around. "Heh. I could get used to this..." He comments.

• Thumbs Up 3

2lnu9hv.jpg

Once the Delta accepted the beams of light, with great reluctance with Flame's part oddly enough, the three began to enjoy their new attire.

"Now this isn't half bad." Mia nodded in approval. The thick black belt around her waist was going to take some getting use to, but other than that the outfit was nice, stylish and most importantly practical to move in.

"Cool, I got a bandana!" Flame smiled. It wasn't much but the dragon couldn't be happier.

"I got a nice hat, ooooh, it feels super soft to touch." Ray smiled.

"How do you know? You're wearing gloves." Flame raised an eyebrow.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Oh please, a little sparkly can't hurt that ba-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!" Burnie yelled as he and the Doofs got zapped by the blasts as well.

As the painful process ended, the Doofs opened their eyes to glance at their new cloth-er....shoes..

Spoiler

ykLg3Lb.png

".....What the heck? All that magic did was slap on a bunch belts and zippers on place where they shouldn't even be." Burnie said glancing at his new belted shoes...wristbands...and a regular belt. "Wait? Why am I wearing an earring?"

Spoiler

iIQZ2MF.png

Skeet didn't change much either aside from the zipper/belt modifications on his shoes and bands....and tail. 

"Uh....is my tail even supposed to have a zip-on?"

Spoiler

zGxnG5A.png

Being Mo, he was obviously ecstatic about his new duds. He also received belts on his sneakers as well as belt wristbands and given a special zippered headband.

"WOW WEE!! THIS IS SO COOL! Look at all these useless belts and my headband zipper that'll do totally nothing!" He gleed as he played with his zipper band.

"Ok....either these are gonna be essential to our journey or someone just has a strange hard on...." Burnie said.

• Thumbs Up 5

Katii looked at her outfit, wondering what was different about her robes. She frowned in confusion at the sight of a few zippers on her poncho.

"That's... uh..." Katii scratched her ear in confusion, "Interesting clothing choice... Oh well, I could use the extra inventory space.

"That's not the only thing that has a zipper," Inkwelle said as he pointed to the back of Katii's hood. Confused, The catling turned to the mirror, and noticed her hood with zippers on the back, making it appear longer than it should, 

"Seriously, what's the point of that?" Katii facepalmed.

"I don't know... I think I look a little snazzy in these... threads as the kids are saying these days!" Inkwelle looked at himself in the mirror. The toon adorned a black and white outfit, adorning a vest with many zippers and pockets. In addition, his pants were very baggy with pouches on it, and his shoes were tightened up by black buckles.

"...Uh... I don't feel any different." Robrainiac frowned... Not much had changed on his metal suit, "...What's going on here? How come I don't get a new suit?!"

"I guess having a metal suit with zippers and pockets glued on would be too comical..." Katii shrugged.

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Chuckle 1

Kyubey points at AE. "Aw, no fair dude! You got the coolest looking one!"

Alter-Ego looks back at his Keyblade, which turns out to be in a style similar to an Identity Disc.

200px-Dual_Disc_KH3D.png

The android could only chuckle a bit. "Well..." He brags. "It's only fair a Liberator Exterminator like me gets one of these, right?"

Kyubey simply looks at his Keyblade, which is a white sword with three small blades as the tip, like some sort of fork. All completed with a yellow circle like his rings around it. "...Can I change occupations, please?"

• Thumbs Up 5

Trunks looked down at himself to try to examine his brand new look...only to notice that his outfit hadn't changed in the slightest. The only real additions was he now had a new belt, and he had several zips going down his jacket. If anything, his look appeared to be an alteration of the outfit he wore when fighting against Goku Black in the future. He did have one new addition, a pair of headphones, and a white scarf as opposed to his regular red one.

"I-I feel like I'm just a crude reference to something..." Trunks said, slightly annoyed his outfit hadn't changed much. 

Sonia's on the other hand changed a great deal, her dress changing into something similar to Kairi's outfit with a hood on it, the colour scheme being Sonia's regular colours for her own dress. On top of her new hood, she retained the bow in her hair, which had changed to a Heart symbol. "Oh, what a wonderous outfit!" Sonia said, her eyes sparkling. 

Edgeworth felt outright embassered by his outfit, as his usual business suit was changed into a hoodie with several chains, as well as zips and a hood. His shoes were changed into massive sneakers, and to boot, he had baggy jeans with pouches. "I regret the choices that have led me to this point..." Edgeworth said with an intense groan.

Kat on the other hand had a slight overhaul. Her scarf remained, but she got a heart symbol headband similar to Sonia, her dress now had a pair of cargo pants added to them, in matching colours to her dress, and of course, the regular zippers and hood. "...I already don't like this..." Kat said, commenting on her new look.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

7 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"What!? What am I wearing!? A zipper hat!? Belts and zippers in weird places!? I feel like a low budget visual kei loser! How embarrassing!" Sion is too flustered about her appearance.

"Ngh. Great, now watch me get covered in all the knick knack zipper and belt whack!", Undyne grumbled before she was shot with a beam!

"HURK! Woah.....WOAH! Get a load of this now!", she said standing up proudly.

She sported a buffed out and sleek model of her armor that sported a belt around the mid-section, along with a cape and crown.

"Heh, the keyblade's a nice touch!", she said as her spears merged into one spear Keyblade.

"Still though, you'd think there'd be something extra like-HOLY crap!", she yelped as a dual weapon showed up in her other hand!

Spoiler

Source:https://kohn-ningezoo-fanart.tumblr.com/post/145364674439/queen-undyne

Queen Undyne

"Well now! This trident! Seems awfully familiar. Looks like I lucked out with the design there!", she said ecstatically surveying herself.

"Y'know...not everything has to be belts and zippers guys", Sora said sweat-dropping.

Not even my latest outfit is as zipper and belt heavy as some of these poor guys', he thought to himself.

• Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"I'd recognize those threads anywhere", Sora said.

He turned to the rest of the Skylanders.

"Guys? How do you all feel about becoming honorary keyblade wielders?", he said with a grin.

"W-what?! Seriously?" Silver asked. He wasn't really sure whether this would be a good thing for him, but it certainly peaked his curiosity.

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Now now, surely you realise I have more plans than that". Yen Sid said with a smile. "Thanks to Roxas' connection to the Skylanders, I found a spark of light in you all to reignite and allow you to summon your keyblades". Yen Sid explained.

"This, however comes with a condition. You aren't all fully-fledged Keyblade Masters, so summoning and maintaining a keyblade is incredibly difficult for you all. However, I believe that I can draw out that latent power with these clothes..." 

"As Sora knows, these clothes have a special power. The power to take on forms that weld special abilities and boosts to your power. Within these forms, hold your keyblades". Yen Sid said, before suddenly shooting beams at every single Skylander, directly into their hearts by surprise. 

"You might feel slight pain as I unlock your heart's power". Yen Sid said, as massive blasts shot into the Skylanders.

As they were blasted, Silver and Chi did indeed feel something. When the blast ended, Silver found himself wearing a similar set of clothes to Sora and Sonic! "Whoa! This is... weird..." he commented, looking at his new garments. "You know what? These don't look too bad. Well, maybe there could be less belts and zippers, but..."

Chi, on the other hand, didn't seem to change much, if at all. "Huh. I don't really see any difference..." he said, checking his systems. "I mean, my exterior armour seems more... I dunno, streamlined?" When Chi finished his diagnostics check, however, there were some oddities that he found. "Wait a minute... my third eye! I-it's functional again! But, how?! And why is it yellow?" To make things even more confusing for the robot, his right arm suddenly transformed into an oddly-shaped blade, arguably reminiscent of a key. "Huh?! Wait, is this a keyblade?" Chi asked. He observed the integrated weapon, which had a digital, almost-retro design to it.

200px-Photon_Debugger_(SP)_KHII.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Robinson, feathers ruffled and filled with static, saw a tiny Keyblade materialise in his feet. Well... it was better than nothing...

"Just a minute, why's there this zipper round my neck?!" he asked, looking down.

"Never mind that," Lumina said, "why's there these zippers all over us?!" The three girls were covered in random zippers that served no functional purpose at all. Mercifully, their outfits weren't much different besides them.

• Thumbs Up 3