Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Edgeworth felt outright embassered by his outfit, as his usual business suit was changed into a hoodie with several chains, as well as zips and a hood. His shoes were changed into massive sneakers, and to boot, he had baggy jeans with pouches. "I regret the choices that have led me to this point..." Edgeworth said with an intense groan.

"Woah Mr E, looking good there!" Mia gave her embarrassed principal a thumbs up. Flame and Ray however had to try and hide their laughter... he looked like one of those posers Mia showed them on a music DVD about rappers once.

"So many zippers." Flame snickered. "I reckon this would make Sarge laugh."

"No he wouldn't because his outfit would be worse!" Ray laughed hard. The two boys cracked up laughing imaging Sarge in Edgeworth's costume.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

Ragna transformed Blood-Scythe back into its Keyblade form from before. "This still works" he said. 2B received a white futuristic Keyblade, similar in design to her original sword. She quietly examined it as she seemed confused by it in general. When Sion summoned her Keyblade she was shocked to see it. It took a form of a black instrument as much as possible but she recognized it. "Ries..." Sion said as she quietly hugged it. Jack however placed his hand forward as his Keyblade blazed into existence. It took the form of a demonic but battle-scarred dragon. "My very soul..." Jack seemed pleased by it.

• Thumbs Up 4

Shuichi observes his reflection on his keyblade, which is a pitch black sword lined with white accents, similar to his uniform. Meanwhile, Hiyoko is playfully swinging her own Keyblade around, paying no mind to the surroundings. Hers is orange and yellow, the hilt wrapped in a yellow cloth while the tip is bathed in a dark hue.

"Heh, I'm gonna have some real fun with this! Maybe this won't be so bad!" Hiyoko mischeaviously chuckles.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Woah Mr E, looking good there!" Mia gave her embarrassed principal a thumbs up. Flame and Ray however had to try and hide their laughter... he looked like one of those posers Mia showed them on a music DVD about rappers once.

"So many zippers." Flame snickered. "I reckon this would make Sarge laugh."

"No he wouldn't because his outfit would be worse!" Ray laughed hard. The two boys cracked up laughing imaging Sarge in Edgeworth's costume.

Edgeworth suddenly hovered over Ray and Flame, staring down at them with one of his biggest and greatest death glares to date. "I've got a funny joke too! IT'S CALLED DETENTION FOR TWO MONTHS" Edgeworth shouted, his forehead vein appearing again.

Yen Sid shook his head. "Now then, there's only one more thing to do before we move on..." 

"You mean...?" Mickey asked. 

"Indeed, old friend. The drive forms". Yen Sid replied.

• Thumbs Up 5

"But I don't have a license!" Mo said. "I don't think I'll get one either..."

"You're giving us sick cars to ride in too?!" Skeet said excitedly thinking it was gonna that when it wasn't.

"Heh, maybe he'll turn us into cars and we could make a bunch of money grabbing movies off them." Burnie joked.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Golly... We've got our own Keyblades?!" As if on cue, a flash of light burst from Inkwelle's hand. Inkwelle's face beamed as he took a look at it.

Image result for timeless river keyblade

"Jumpin Jiminy! What a swell sword! It's almost as if it were made for me!"

"I don't know about you, but I know for sure this one was made for me." Katii held up her old blade. It almost looked like it was cobbled together from a scrapyard, the blade made up of a street sign, tape wrapped around the blade and the handle, and the handle itself was made from a rusty metal. Many would have looked at their keyblade with disgust... Katii on the other hand, admired it's beauty. 

Robrainiac looked at his own Keyblade... Mechanical in nature, with tron-like lines running through it. Unlike the other's keyblades, this keyblade seemed to resemble a more modern key, one that would be used for a house or a car. The handle was blue, with glowing red lines symetrically running through it. Robrainiac seemed to be rather pleased by his keyblade as well. An (unintentionally) sinister smile spread over his face.

"My my my..." Robrainiac chuckled, "The pain we're gonna dish out, my friend. Hehehehe!"

• Thumbs Up 6

Being hit with the beam, the girls begin to change...

lPWGHD6.jpg&key=d001071d200a360c586138a7

Spoiler

it's my bloody art, it doesn't need a source

"Yellow? But I liked the blue, it went with my eyes..." Sally comments, looking down at herself. "And this collar sure loves getting in my face. And there's a lot of belts and buckles..."

Nicole twirls around as she looks at herself, smiling. "Ah, look at that, a heart! How cute," she says. "I like it!"

The two then start looking at each other, and both ask, "Did your hair get spikier?"

• Thumbs Up 9

"Duuuuhrive?" Star asked, looking at Yen Sid curiously. Her Keyblade was motifed similarly to her wand, only less broken and more sweet, bubbly, and magical. It also had some pretty sharp edges to it.

"What does he mean, Lumina?" Voidica asked. Her own Keyblade was grey and fairly plain looking, but the edges seemed to fade off into nothingness... come to think of it, so did whatever came near them.

As Lumina examined her old guitar-themed Keyblade, she said, "Well, I doubt he'd mean hard drives. I mean, who'd use drives to power up?"

"B-But I can't drive! I'm a bird!" Robinson panicked. His tiny Keyblade was as big as an actual key, decorated with gold and razor-tipped feathers.

• Thumbs Up 6

26 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Y'know...not everything has to be belts and zippers guys", Sora said sweat-dropping.

Not even my latest outfit is as zipper and belt heavy as some of these poor guys', he thought to himself.

"I uhhh, don't suppose a keyblade wielder's every been privy to wielding armor....have they?", Phoenix asked nervously.

"Well, actually yes certain keyblade wielders have yielded armor in the past. Why do you ask Mr. Wright- WOAH!", Sora remarked as Phoenix stepped into view.

Spoiler

SOURCE:https://auroratheswordmaster.deviantart.com/art/Phoenix-Wright-as-Hoshidian-Swordmaster-629271541

https://i.imgur.com/pNrYnwY.jpg

The lawyer had donned an armored version of his three piece suit that had a belt in the over coats back and mini belts fastening the boots.

"Kinda feel like I'm in one of those mystical Game of Thrones roleplays", he said sheepishly, "But I appreciate the armor...if only to lessen the blows!"

~Whistle~ "Sure know how to dress looking like you're ready for work of both sides", Sonic joked referring to the suit matching Phoenix's usual work outfit.

"And Shantae! Y-you're wearing something that reminds me of Goofy's Captain of the Guard armor!", Sora said noticing Shantae's new threads.

deDTcLD.png

"I don't why that is....but I like it!", Shantae said smirking.

Her shoes had been replaced with armored shoes and her now black pants sported armored pads. She also sported special goggles and a helmet that let her hair flow out and most notably, on her hands were mini shields that could flip forward or backward depending on whether she needed to use them or not.

"Makes me feel like I've got that knight and mega buster edge in addition to being a keyblade wielding genie!", she said sporting her keyblade from last time.

Spoiler

Image result for shantae keyblade

19 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"And now we're cooking!", Undyne said with a smirk.

17 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

"But I don't have a license!" Mo said. "I don't think I'll get one either..."

"You're giving us sick cars to ride in too?!" Skeet said excitedly thinking it was gonna that when it wasn't.

"Heh, maybe he'll turn us into cars and we could make a bunch of money grabbing movies off them." Burnie joked.

"I could only see that really happening if there's some Disney world where no one but sentient cars lived", Sora said rolling his eyes at the thought.

• Thumbs Up 5

Soon, Silver managed to conjure up his own keyblade. It was a blend of gold, blue and silver, and had cyan circuitry running along it, not too different from Alter-Ego's or Chi's keyblades. On the end of the blade was a set of five spines, shaped like Silver's hair, with his trademark 'O' from his gloves imprinted on it in glowing cyan. "Wow! I can feel the blade reacting to my ESP!" he said, rather excitedly. "It's like they're... synchronising! Haha! This is amazing!"

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yen Sid shook his head. "Now then, there's only one more thing to do before we move on..." 

"You mean...?" Mickey asked. 

"Drive forms?" Chi asked, retracting his Keyblade. "I've already had multiple forms before. What's so special about a driving form?"

• Thumbs Up 3

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Edgeworth suddenly hovered over Ray and Flame, staring down at them with one of his biggest and greatest death glares to date. "I've got a funny joke too! IT'S CALLED DETENTION FOR TWO MONTHS" Edgeworth shouted, his forehead vein appearing again.

"WOAH UUUAHHHH!" Both boys stumbled over each other, Edgeworth catching them both off guard before hugging each other in fear. Mia could only watch on in bemusement watching the principal rip into the two goofs few could rival.

"You boys gonna say anything?" Mia asked.

"Sorry..." squeaked Ray.

"Help." cried Flame. Both scared out of their wits.

"So how about we get those drive forms, hmm?" Mia asked.

"Yes!"  Both of them quickly hid behind Mia, hoping to get far away from Edgeworth.

• Thumbs Up 4

Suddenly, the Doofs got their Keyblades as well before being shown the drive forms.

They weren't anything special unfortunately.

They all had the basic Kingdom Key color and design save for the guards which matched their respective fur colors, the teeth were shaped like their ears instead of a crown and their tokens were small versions of their heads.

"Huh....neat." Skeet said waving his around.

"Oh come on, I don't know a thing about these swords and I can already tell we got the generic ones!" Burnie complained.

Mo was already playing with his making a Bruce Lee impresson. 

"HIIIIIIIIIII-YA! TAKE THAT AND THAT AND TASTE THIS!"

*Smash*

"Uh....I think I broke something..."

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"So Sonic, how's it feel to be wearing trousers?" Robinson chirped with a chuckle.

Around this time, the hedgehog got around to responding to the bird.

"You'd be surprised Robinson, once you've spent a few fights in Excalibur Armor which seals up tight on everything but your head, you tend to get used to simple pants!", Sonic joked, regarding his Excalibur form.

42 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Once the Delta accepted the beams of light, with great reluctance with Flame's part oddly enough, the three began to enjoy their new attire.

"Now this isn't half bad." Mia nodded in approval. The thick black belt around her waist was going to take some getting use to, but other than that the outfit was nice, stylish and most importantly practical to move in.

"Cool, I got a bandana!" Flame smiled. It wasn't much but the dragon couldn't be happier.

"I got a nice hat, ooooh, it feels super soft to touch." Ray smiled.

"How do you know? You're wearing gloves." Flame raised an eyebrow.

"Hmph! Looking good there Delta!", Undyne said surveying them. "Seems you've lucked out with getting the practical end of the wardrobe as much as we have for the most part!",  she complimented their looks.

"Now, get ready though, cuse I think soon we'll be seeing what YOu can do!"

I'm sure Sarge would love a full-on, non-sugar-coated report, she thought to herself.

@Emperor Robrainiac And wait till Papyrus gets a load at this Trident! It looks it could belong to King Asgore himself....makes me feel like Queen Undyne. Bah! What a name for a form......not that I don't dig it.

37 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Edgeworth felt outright embassered by his outfit, as his usual business suit was changed into a hoodie with several chains, as well as zips and a hood. His shoes were changed into massive sneakers, and to boot, he had baggy jeans with pouches. "I regret the choices that have led me to this point..." Edgeworth said with an intense groan.

Must resist urge to take a picture...besides he'll have to show it anyway if these forms are gonna stick with us for a bit, Phoenix said holding down a laugh at the sight.

Pattingon Edgeworth on the back, he said, "Aww, come on Miles, it's not ALL bad. I uhh, think the outfit suits you well in terms of contrast".....from your usual prim and proper suits, Pheonix thought that last part to himself.

33 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Robinson, feathers ruffled and filled with static, saw a tiny Keyblade materialise in his feet. Well... it was better than nothing...

"Just a minute, why's there this zipper round my neck?!" he asked, looking down.

"Never mind that," Lumina said, "why's there these zippers all over us?!" The three girls were covered in random zippers that served no functional purpose at all. Mercifully, their outfits weren't much different besides them.

"I dunno, maybe it's to store keychains or something?", Sonic suggested shrugging.

• Thumbs Up 5

Trunks began examining his keyblade, which had taken his regular sword and morphed it into a key shape, having three seperate blades at the very peak of the blade. The keychain of the blade also resembled a small orange ball with four stars in it. 

Edgeworth looked at his old keyblade which had several elements that referenced his friends, as well as blades referencing the Silver Samurai, and a Silver Samurai keychain to go with it. He then looked at Phoenix. "Must. Resist. Urge. To. Kill. Wright". Edgeworth thought, wondering hard what he did in a past life to deserve this. Noticing his annoyance, Yen Sid shot him again, giving him an armoured version of his regular suit, as well as a hoodie, and two zips running down his armour. "Much better". Edgeworth said, brushing himself off. 

Kat similarly looked at her keyblade, which had blades shaped like a beak and a cat tail, and had colours representative of Kat and Raven. "I-It feels so weird to use a weapon like this" Kat said. She wasn't comfortable with using weapons, preferring to use her powers. She took a look down at Dusty, who hadn't changed. With that said, however, he had a small gem on his arm. 

latest?cb=20161109092950

"Now then. Drive forms". Yen Sid said. "These are powerful forms that can provide a boost to your powers, or even access latent power hidden deep inside you. However, you will not be able to access all forms like true Keyblade Masters. However, with my magic, I have managed to place enough into you all that you should be able to access one form..." 

Yen Sid suddenly held out several small jewels, each containing one of the forms, and each holding a different colour and icon.

"You must pick your forms wisely..." 

Drive Form Selection:

Valor Form: 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100729140913

latest?cb=20140610202410

"For those who wish to utilise power and speed together, Valor Form in the right hands is a truly powerful form. Multiplying your keyblade and other weapons by two, you are able to unleash combos with immense speed and immeasurable power. The drawback is your magical powers will be hindered slightly. Accessing this form shall also grant you with the ability to high jump".  

Wisdom Form: 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100729140917

latest?cb=20101022124232

"A form based around natural abilities and magical powers, this form shall grant you boosts to your magical spells, and potential increase in natural powers. You will also be able to glide around arenas, and shoot long ranged projectiles from your weapon. This form is based around concentration, magic, and skill. In the right hands, it is one of the greatest powers of a keyblade welder, capable of accessing the power of the elements themselves. This form shall also allow you to access the Quick-Dash ability.

Master Form: 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100729140909

latest?cb=20101024024940

"For those who wish to be an all-rounder, this form gives you a very balanced boost to both your magical abilities and your natural strength, while also granting a significant boost in speed, and allowing for slight telekinesis. This form however has drawbacks in the fact that it doesn't boost one specific skill. While you'll have more strength and power, it won't be to the limit of Valor or Wisdom form. You will also be able to dual weld your keyblades and melee weapons in this form, but nothing else. This form also grants the Double Jump/Air Dodge ability". 

Limit Form: 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130317064203

latest?cb=20091209234301

"Linit form in the right hands is potentially the most powerful out of all forms. It looks deep within the user to find latent abilities that they might have had in the past but have since lost. This can weld a number of different abilities depending on who uses the form, even granting abilities normally only found in super forms across the multiverse, but it comes with the drawback of not increasing your power or magical abilities. You will also have a shorter time limit due to how much strain reaccessing these abilities can bring. This form comes with the dodge roll, and weakness scan abilities". 

Anti Form: 

Spoiler

-No Image of the Gem, just imagine a black gem with a heartless symbol in it- 

200?cb=20130620195007

"This form is a potentially strong one. It gives you extreme speed and extreme power at the cost of your magical abilities. By accessing the darkness found within your heart, we can draw it out and use it to transform into a powerful Anti-Form. This form is similar to the Heartless in many different ways, especially with it's speed and power. It causes your instincts to take over your decisions and allows you to go berserk on your enemies. In the right hands, this power is extremely useful. But it can eat away at you, and cause you to lose control of yourself if abused, even with the magical limits I'm placing on it. You must exercise caution with this form". 

• Thumbs Up 7

21 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Hmph! Looking good there Delta!", Undyne said surveying them. "Seems you've lucked out with getting the practical end of the wardrobe as much as we have for the most part!",  she complimented their looks.

"Now, get ready though, cuse I think soon we'll be seeing what You can do!"

I'm sure Sarge would love a full-on, non-sugar-coated report, she thought to herself.

"Oh don't you worry Undyne! We can handle it, after all the boys handled Edgeworth's criticism well, am I right?" Mia winked down at the two who in turn both gave her a the look of someone who just sucked 40 lemons in a row. 

"Now let's pick our drive forms shall we." She points to Yen Sid showing the jewels to everyone and the boys unease is quickly replaced with curiosity. 

"Oh and Ray, if you were thinking of picking the anti form, don't, you've already got one monster to control, you don't need another." Mia then warned the flying squirrel.

"Which ones that?" Ray asks

"That one." Mia points to the anti form jewel to let Ray know it was off limits.

• Thumbs Up 5

Kyubey rubs his paws together with interest. "Oh, ho! Now we're talkin'!" His eyes become drawn to the Master form. "Speed boost you say with this one? You know I'm down with that as the Sonic fan!"

Alter-Ego scans the information from the Limit Form. "Interesting... very interesting. This form allows me to scan weaknesses and use otherwise not normally accessible abilities? This one's got my eye!"

Shuichi looks at the gems. "...Can I really have one of these? I don't think I'll be able to use them right at all!" He then takes a deep breath. "N-No, I have this opportunity. I have to take it... so I can defend myself." He looks at the Valor gem. "So, this can enhance my guns, right? Since I have no powers either, there shouldn't be a drawback. S-So, I'll get this one."

This just leaves Hiyoko, whose eyes are widened... not out of excitement but of outright fear...

• Thumbs Up 3

"Valor." Burnie decided grabbing the red jewel. "The kind of power and speed I could combine with is just what I could use.  He said confidently. 

"Using your blade as a gun? Uh, hello? How is that not cool?" Skeet said grabbing the Wisdom jewel.

"MASTER! MASTER!" Mo cheered the grabbing the golden Master jewel. "I want all those to bow down to me!"  He gloated evilly clearly not understanding the meaning of 'master'.

• Thumbs Up 4

Hiyoko finds that her hand is beginning to move on its own, drawn by the influence of the Anti Gem. "...No... What am I doing?! What the fuck am I doing?!" Hiyoko exclaims, her hands shaking.

Alter-Ego hastily scans Hiyoko. "Crap... that gem... it's actually triggering the part of Hiyoko that was the Ultimate Despair!"

tumblr_inline_mr6rxkFCfv1qz4rgp.png

"S-Someone! Help!" Hiyoko pleads as her hand continues to reach out more and more. "I... I don't want to be THAT again!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Chi and Silver looked through their available options. "Hmm... the Master form is tempting..." Chi pondered. Silver, on the other hand, immediately knew which one he wanted. "Well, I'm not much of a physical fighter," he said, "so I guess I'll choose Wisdom Form." Meanwhile, Chi was struggling to decide. He looked at them all, internally debating on which ones had the best advantages versus the worst disadvantages. Finally, he made a decision. "Alright..." he said. "...I'm going with the Anti-Form."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Oooo I like the sound of Valor! Valor form! Just right for a dragon like me! After all all the cool superheroes have a bit of Valor in them!" Flame gloated picking the red jewel. "I bet Ember would be jealous when she sees us with these!" Flame smirked.

"Well I know what I'm picking!" Mia walked up and confidently took the master form jewel. "I'm going to need all the balance I can get." She nodded, admiring the jewel.

Ray looked at all the jewels... this was a very tough decision... the limit form was screaming his name, desperate to be picked up but strangely enough he chose the wisdom form. Ray had a deep secret, he admired magical girls like Amitie, Madoka and Sayaka for being so brave and looking so nice but most of all spreading joy to everyone with magic. He didn't dare say that in case people made fun of him for admitting he liked and even once dreamed of being a magical girl.  

• Thumbs Up 4

Robinson looked at the gems. He was nervous, but at the same time excited. It was as if he was getting his own Magic Core, and he'd finally be able to fight alongside the others!

"Well... I'm totally lost on magic, so... I guess I could fly into things really hard with one of these," he chirped, perching onto Yen Sid's arm and picking up a Valor gem in his beak.

Star peered over the gems. "OOH! OOH! I wanna punch things hard! ...aw, but super-charged magic sounds cool too..."

Vodica poked Star's leg to get her attention. "W-Why not try the Master one? That sounds good for you!"

Star mulled it over in her head, then grabbed a gem of that type. "Thank you, Mister Yes Nid!" she sang, dancing away.

Next, Lumina went for Wisdom. Her Sound magic was still fairly spotty, and this gem could help patch that up. "So Voidica, what one are you going for?" she asked.

"Um... L-Limit, I think," she said, picking that gem up.

"But you've never had any other powers in the past!" Lumina said, curious about her friend's choice. "Not that I know of, anyway, and I've spent most of my life with you, so I SHOULD know!"

"Y-Yeah, I know, but... I don't know, it's just... calling to me, somehow. Or something."

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly, before Hiyoko could touch the gem, she felt something push her away as Hiyoko's arm swings and latches onto the Wisdom Gem. This causes Hiyoko to sigh in relief as she turns to the person who saved her from the curse of the Anti form: Kyubey.

"...There. No bad influences for you today, kiddo." Kyubey says, as his ear flaps are stretched out to keep Hiyoko away from the Anti Gem.

Hiyoko nods. "T-Thank you..." She mumbles before looking at the gem she does have. "Besides, I think an increase in my element would be better anyway."

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Edgeworth looked at his old keyblade which had several elements that referenced his friends, as well as blades referencing the Silver Samurai, and a Silver Samurai keychain to go with it. He then looked at Phoenix. "Must. Resist. Urge. To. Kill. Wright". Edgeworth thought, wondering hard what he did in a past life to deserve this. Noticing his annoyance, Yen Sid shot him again, giving him an armoured version of his regular suit, as well as a hoodie, and two zips running down his armour. "Much better". Edgeworth said, brushing himself off. 

"Sigh, well, guess that's the end of that", Phoenix said, until he notcing Sonic waving to him with a phone that he'd recently taken a picture with....going too fast for anyone to notice...

Or is it?, Phoenix thought as he went over to Sonic to see what the hedgehog had.

9 hours ago, Mightyray said:

"Oh don't you worry Undyne! We can handle it, after all the boys handled Edgeworth's criticism well, am I right?" Mia winked down at the two who in turn both gave her a the look of someone who just sucked 40 lemons in a row. 

"Now let's pick our drive forms shall we." She points to Yen Sid showing the jewels to everyone and the boys unease is quickly replaced with curiosity. 

"Oh and Ray, if you were thinking of picking the anti form, don't, you've already got one monster to control, you don't need another." Mia then warned the flying squirrel.

"Which ones that?" Ray asks

"That one." Mia points to the anti form jewel to let Ray know it was off limits.

"Good call Mia", Undyne commended the girl. "I know I certainly won't be taking the Anti Form jewel. The last thing we need is....me losing it like I did before", Undyne said ashamed of the time she'd been brainwashed by Undergrowth into going murder happy on the Skylanders and and ripped into a few of them mentally, Particularly Nightwing and Ray.

"Hmmm, if I took that jewel...I'd likely become NEGA Shantae", Shantae said regarding the Anti Drive. "But at what cost? No, if I'm going to help save Roxas, I've gotta be a bit more.....wise ", she said as she selected the Wisdom Drive jewel.

"With this one, not only could enhance my magic and abilities, I could shoot beams out of my blade and even use that enhanced magic to take on forms I never could before. In theory....maybe I could even turn into NEGA Shantae without her turning on the SKylanders......but only as a last resort!"

• Thumbs Up 4

13 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Good call Mia", Undyne commended the girl. "I know I certainly won't be taking the Anti gem. The last thing we need is....me losing it like I did before", Undyne said ashamed of the time she'd been brainwashed by Undergrowth into going murder happy on the Skylanders and and ripped into a few of them mentally, Particularly Nightwing and Ray.

"Wouldn't be much of a leader if I didn't make the tough decisions." Mia smiled at Undyne.

"Ray, why did you pick that form for, you don't even know magic." Flame couldn't help but wonder why he'd pick wisdom over valor or limit.

"I don't know, just felt like it I guess." Ray said swaying about.

Flame just shrugged with his wings. Sometimes his buddy would do some odd things, his obsession with squids was one of them, he never did tell Ray that a lot of the penguins on Club Penguin loved eating squid. It would have upset him to hear that. 

• Thumbs Up 4

16 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Suddenly, before Hiyoko could touch the gem, she felt something push her away as Hiyoko's arm swings and latches onto the Wisdom Gem. This causes Hiyoko to sigh in relief as she turns to the person who saved her from the curse of the Anti form: Kyubey.

"...There. No bad influences for you today, kiddo." Kyubey says, as his ear flaps are stretched out to keep Hiyoko away from the Anti Gem.

Hiyoko nods. "T-Thank you..." She mumbles before looking at the gem she does have. "Besides, I think an increase in my element would be better anyway."

"I'm proud of you Hiyoko! It is most tempting to try access those abilities with control this time, wouldn't you say?" Sonia said, as she picked up the Wisdom form jewel. She had already gained Light Magic so boosting it wasn't the worst idea.

Trunks looked towards the Limit form jewel. "I could reaccess my Spirit Bomb Sword, or my rage form...but that might not be the best idea. A form powered by rage isn't a good idea, and I wouldn't be able to pick up enough energy to boost my sword..." Trunks thought, as he picked up the Valor Form Jewel. 

"I'm gonna go with Limit form myself! Maybe I'll have some super cool powers that I used to have when I was Queen of Eto and I forgot about them!" Kat said as she happily picked up the gem, excited to try the form. 

"I suppose that leaves me with either Anti or Master form..." Edgeworth thought. "...I shall be picking Master form. Not only does balance sound good, but I do not wish to progress back to my younger days". Edgeworth said, as he nabbed the Master gem.

• Thumbs Up 4