Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

40 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Suddenly, before Hiyoko could touch the gem, she felt something push her away as Hiyoko's arm swings and latches onto the Wisdom Gem. This causes Hiyoko to sigh in relief as she turns to the person who saved her from the curse of the Anti form: Kyubey.

"...There. No bad influences for you today, kiddo." Kyubey says, as his ear flaps are stretched out to keep Hiyoko away from the Anti Gem.

Hiyoko nods. "T-Thank you..." She mumbles before looking at the gem she does have. "Besides, I think an increase in my element would be better anyway."

"...What was that all about?" Chi asked, having selected the Anti-Gem himself. Chi didn't seem to feel anything at first, until suddenly...

"G-GAH!" Chi felt a sudden swarm of pain, as various dark memories played out in his head. "N-no! I-it can't... be! Eggman?!" he yelled. "Oh no! The villagers! ...ROCK!" Without warning, Chi transformed into a twisted, pitch-back version of himself. His eyes glowed a piercing yellow, along with the third eye. He practically resembled one of those 'Heartless' creatures! The transformation didn't last, though, and he quickly reverted to his regular form. Silver was shocked, and ran over.

"CHI!" he shouted, helping the robot up. "Are you okay? What happened to you?" Chi looked around, feeling slightly dazed. "I... don't know!" he replied. "It was like... all of the negativity I've seen over my life cycle just... flashed in front of my optics!" Chi checked his systems, and it seemed as though the Anti-Form was successfully integrated into his systems. "I didn't... hurt anyone, did I?" Chi asked, looking at the others. Silver shook his head. "No, you only changed for a few seconds." Chi was relieved to hear this, though still felt a sense of dread within him. Whatever just happened, there was no turning back for him now.

• Thumbs Up 4

8 hours ago, Mightyray said:

"Wouldn't be much of a leader if I didn't make the tough decisions." Mia smiled at Undyne.

""Good. Keep that good thinking in mind", Undyne responded. "Course, the next big test comes with how quick you can think on the field. Oh! Speaking of which!", Undyne said as she obtained herself a red jewel.

"A valor form is most fitting for me. And not just because I'm a captain of the guard!", she assured, "With this, I've got twice the weapons output, I don't mind physical duels, and the speed I'll yield will leave most enemies flatter than a pancake!", she said grinning that toothy grin at the thought of the pummelings to come sooner or later by her hand!

9 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Sigh, well, guess that's the end of that", Phoenix said, until he notcing Sonic waving to him with a phone that he'd recently taken a picture with....going too fast for anyone to notice...

Or is it?, Phoenix thought as he went over to Sonic to see what the hedgehog had.

"Sonic, is that what I think it is?", Phoenix asked the hedgehog in a hushed tone.

"Eeeeeyup!", Sonic said showing Phoenix the phone's recently taken picture.

"Oh my god!", Shantae said as she came over and saw along with them, Edgeworth's old hoodie look!

"We must keep this preserved at all costs!", Phoenix declared. "Shantae, if you will?", he asked politely.

The genie girl was all too happy to comply as she wrapped the phone in a magic bubble which she warped back to the Academy. A little trick she'd picked up from the Land of Giant Women that Franziska and Godot had ventured to once to deal with their fusion problem last season.

"Now then! Which form will I choose?", Sonic said.

"Hmmm", he murmered eying the Limit Form Jewel.

"Let's see, I've had Seven Rings form, werehog form, Ultimate Color Blaster, oooh and Hyper Sonic! Soo many pat abilities that I can't access unlike Excalibur! Awww what the heck! Hyper Form's been gone long enough!", Sonic said choosing the Limit Drive Jewel  with gusto.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

""Good. Keep that good thinking in mind", Undyne responded. "Course, the next big test comes with how quick you can think on the field. Oh! Speaking of which!", Undyne said as she obtained herself a red gem.

"A valor form is most fitting for me. And not just because I'm a captain of the guard!", she assured, "With this, I've got twice the weapons output, I don't mind physical duels, and the speed I'll yield will leave most enemies flatter than a pancake!", she said grinning that toothy grin at the thought of the pummelings to come sooner or later by her hand!

14sgkck.jpg

"I'm sure Mia will do a great job on the field!" Ray said tipping his hat up. On closer inspection it seemed to have the kingdom hearts symbol on it albeit a bit weird looking. Probably to show how it would look if Ray drew it on himself.

"Yeah I hope I can do a good job on the field too... last time I was in combat Sarge, Flame and I got our butts kicked by a huge dragon." Mia then groaned.

"Don't worry Mia, I'll help you!" Flame smiled.

"Yeah, you can help me by staying out of traps, Ember told me you were a trap magnet." Mia waved her finger at Flame. Flame then pulled a funny face, even when she isn't here Ember seemed to find a way to be a smartie pants.

• Thumbs Up 6

15 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Now then! Which form will I choose?", Sonic said.

"Hmmm", he murmered eying the Limit Form Jewel.

"Let's see, I've had Seven Rings form, werehog form, Ultimate Color Blaster, oooh and Hyper Sonic! Soo many pat abilities that I can't access unlike Excalibur! Awww what the heck! Hyper Form's been gone long enough!", Sonic said choosing the Limit Gem with gusto.

Sally rolls her eyes, smiling it off. "I guess that'll make up for the disappearance of the Super Emeralds, huh? Wherever they went..."

"Master Form looks fitting for me, and Wisdom Form would seem like Nicole's kinda thing," Sally says, looking at the gems.

"In that case..." Nicole steps forward and chooses the Wisdom Gem, feeling a strange surge of energy. "...That tickled."

Sally also steps forward and chooses the Master Gem, standing proudly. "Oh man, can't wait to try this new stuff out!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Katii picked up the Master Gem. Admiring its shine and symbol inside, Katii smirked as she thought of how much money it would fetch in the black market. But, this was a power up, and now was not the time to be thinking of cash. The catling knew that this was the right choice.  Katii felt that a good balance between Magic and Physical powers was always the best choice. She might not have a huge boost in power, but hey, she'll have some boost... Not to mention, as a thief, speed was always an important trait to have.

"Well, golly, that wisdom form sounds fantastic!" Inkwelle said as he snatched it up. "I think dabbling in magic wouldn't hurt, now would it?"

Robrainiac on the other hand had his eye on the dark gem. Maybe it was his old villainous side telling him to pick it, maybe the thought of the power it could give appealed to him... The reptilian supervillain couldn't place a metal finger on it.

Regardless, when he was sure nobody was paying attention to him he quickly snatched it up. He knew there were still a few people judging him for turning on them... Nicole's comment on his betrayal months ago still rang loud in his mind. He couldn't imagine what they'd think of him picking up that crystal.

"I'm sure it'll be fine." Robrainiac chuckled to himself, shining the anti-form gem with his cape, "How much could it corrupt? I'm already a villain after all."

• Thumbs Up 5

6 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"I'm sure it'll be fine." Robrainiac chuckled to himself, shining the anti-form gem with his cape, "How much could it corrupt? I'm already a villain after all." 

"Err, about that Robrainiac, good to have you back with the Skylanders by the way ", Sora rubbing his neck awkwardly. 

"Speaking as someone who uses that form occasionally (more like it shows out of random sometimes) and has actually been a heartless...... trust me, that form can be an endurance to user itself in ways you couldn't imagine ", the Keyblade wielder warned. 

Kairi nodded in agreement, "I'm a lot newer to this keyblade wielding status than Sora, and even by now,  I know how dangerous that form can be to others and yourself first hand ".

Undyne though,  took the matter with far less worry. "Well it's his choice. Besides, I'm sure we've got enough drive power here to settle down anyone who steps out of line within our ranks ", the fish lady said confidently. 

"Considering our bad luck with whenever our dark sides get loose to come out and play,  I'm not sure that's the best mentality to run with ", Shantae remarked. 

• Thumbs Up 4

7 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Err, about that Robrainiac, good to have you back with the Skylanders by the way ", Sora rubbing his neck awkwardly. 

"Speaking as someone who uses that form occasionally (more like it shows out of random sometimes) and has actually been a heartless...... trust me, that form can be an endurance to user itself in ways you couldn't imagine ", the Keyblade wielder warned. 

Kairi nodded in agreement, "I'm a lot newer to this keyblade wielding status than Sora, and even by now,  I know how dangerous that form can be to others and yourself first hand ".

Undyne though,  took the matter with far less worry. "Well it's his choice. Besides, I'm sure we've got enough drive power here to settle down anyone who steps out of line within our ranks ", the fish lady said confidently. 

"Considering our bad luck with whenever our dark sides get loose to come out and play,  I'm not sure that's the best mentality to run with ", Shantae remarked. 

"Gah! Wha?!" Robrainiac quickly fumbled, dropping the dark gem back to where it was. "I! I was just admiring its beauty! It's an interesting one, you see!"

Robrainiac chuckled as he held his hands up. "Don't worry about me, my friend/enemies. I'm still deciding. Rest assured, I wont be making any decisions I'll come to regret when this mission starts!"

The supervillain put on his best lying face... No need to draw the suspicion of others around him. The reptilian robot had made his decision and he was not going to change his mind.

As soon as everyone's attention was away, he would pick the anti form again and stash it as soon as he could. Robrainiac was in no mood to be judged, silently or out loud.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Gah! Wha?!" Robrainiac quickly fumbled, dropping the dark gem back to where it was. "I! I was just admiring its beauty! It's an interesting one, you see!"

Robrainiac chuckled as he held his hands up. "Don't worry about me, my friend/enemies. I'm still deciding. Rest assured, I wont be making any decisions I'll come to regret when this mission starts!"

The supervillain put on his best lying face... No need to draw the suspicion of others around him. The reptilian robot had made his decision and he was not going to change his mind.

As soon as everyone's attention was away, he would pick the anti form again and stash it as soon as he could. Robrainiac was in no mood to be judged, silently or out loud.

Edgeworth simply eyed Robrainiac with suspicion. After the situation with LOSE, he wasn't sure if he was ready to lay his suspicions down regarding his arch-rival just yet. Despite the concerns however, Edgeworth didn't get time to ponder for long as Yen Sid simply arose while everyone was picking their forms.

250?cb=20120309003709

"Now then, you would all need a form of transportation. I do not want you using the ancient Keyblade Motorcycle technique, it would be too dangerous with your current skills. So, a more...traditional means of transport shall be needed..." Yen Sid said, as he clicked his fingers. Doing this, a engine sound was suddenly heard as a massive ship flew up to the windows of the tower.

190?cb=20100827032619

"I believe you are familiar with this type of transportation, correct?"  Yen Sid asked, as the Gummi Ship hovered in front of the windows.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Ooh, a Gummi Ship?" Lumina cooed, looking at it. "Neat!"

"It doesn't look very tasty to me," Voidica said, disappointed with the ship. She held her gem in her hands, since her dress didn't have any pockets.

"You're not meant to eat it," Robinson chirped. "After all, we're meant to go places in there!"

"I can make it into gum!" Star piped up, eagerly raising her wand. Lumina and Robinson, however, managed to convince her to put it back down. She still had a sudden urge to have glittery frosted strawberry gum, though.

• Thumbs Up 7

Delta looked out the window, seeing the Gummi Ship brought back some unnerving memories for Ray, mainly being stranded in the Pride Lands and getting belted around by Scar's lackeys.

"It looks like it's made out those blocks that toddlers play with, you sure that thing can fly us to other worlds?" Flame asked, not convinced about the Gummi Ship being a good mode of transportation. 

"It'll be O.K. Flame, it's a good ship." Ray reassured him. As long as Homura isn't driving we're good for the most part.  

• Thumbs Up 3

18 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Huh....well if you say so", Undyne said now getting a bit suspicious.

"Whew! Well that's certainly a relief!", Sora said, remembering how out of sorts Robrainiac's betrayal had left everyone during their first venture around the realm of the Disney Worlds.

"Hmmm, think we can trust him Mr. Wright?", Shantae asked her leader as he was busy picking out his jewel.

"After all that's been endured together with him.....and seeing how he did help us out on quite a few occasions....yes I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt!", Phoenix said hopefully, hiding his own doubt at the case of trusting Robrainiac.

"Speaking of which, I don't know why, but the yellow Jewel of the Master Drive....that seems to almost.....beckoning to me!", Phoenix said.

"Heh! Well, if it'll give you more courage, it'd be keen to finally see you laying into your enemies with your weapons more up close and personal!", Undyne said snickering. "Who knows? It might even give you the strength to properly wield that gavel you can occasionally summon, like a hammer!"

"Well then, here goes nothing then!", Phoenix said taking the Master Drive jewel.

18 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:
Spoiler

250?cb=20120309003709

"Now then, you would all need a form of transportation. I do not want you using the ancient Keyblade Motorcycle technique, it would be too dangerous with your current skills. So, a more...traditional means of transport shall be needed..." Yen Sid said, as he clicked his fingers. Doing this, a engine sound was suddenly heard as a massive ship flew up to the windows of the tower.

Spoiler

190?cb=20100827032619

"I believe you are familiar with this type of transportation, correct?"  Yen Sid asked, as the Gummi Ship hovered in front of the windows.

"Gotta admit, it doesn't get much more traditional than the good ol' Gummi Ship!", Sora said beaming in recognition of the classic ship he so often used to travel around the Disney Galaxy.

"Umm, Sora. I know I've ridden in one before with you and company before, but, are we sure this one's big enough to fit us all?", Kairi asked nervously.

"Knowing Master Yen Sid, I think we can expect fitting conditions", Sora quipped.

• Thumbs Up 5

9 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Huh....well if you say so", Undyne said now getting a bit suspicious.

"Whew! Well that's certainly a relief!", Sora said, remembering how out of sorts Robrainiac's betrayal had left everyone during their first venture around the realm of the Disney Worlds.

"Hmmm, think we can trust him Mr. Wright?", Shantae asked her leader as he was busy picking out his jewel.

"After all that's been endure together with him.....and seeing how he did help us out on quite a few occasions....yes I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt!", Phoenix said hopefully, hiding his own doubt at the case of trusting Robrainiac.

"Speaking of which, I don't know why, but the yellow Jewel of the Master Drive....that seems to almost.....beckoning to me!", Phoenix said.

"Heh! Well, if it'll give you more courage, it'd be keen to finally see you laying into your enemies with your weapons more up close and personal!", Undyne said snickering. "Who knows? It might even give you the strength to properly wield that gavel you can occasionally summon, like a hammer!"

"Well then, here goes nothing then!", Phoenix said taking the Master Drive jewel.

"Gotta admit, it doesn't get much more traditional than the good ol' Gummi Ship!", Sora said beaming in recognition of the classic ship he so often used to travel around the Disney Galaxy.

"Umm, Sora. I know I've ridden in one before with you and company before, but, are we sure this one's big enough to fit us all?", Kairi asked nervously.

"Knowing Master Yen Sid, I think we can expect fitting conditions", Sora quipped.

"Oh ye of little faith Kairi". Yen Sid simply said, as he sat down back at his desk, and crossed his fingers once more. "Mickey shall attend to an investigation into Roxas' whereabouts. LOG shall be distracted with your challenge, giving Mickey ample time to get leads. If I am to assume correctly about LOG however, he shall try to bank on Mickey's name in order to attract more viewers, so I would assume part of the challenge hinges on him". 

"Well gosh Master Yen Sid, if I'm needed to do both things, I'm sure we can figure out a way around it so I can do both! There's always the Star Shard!" Mickey said, as he held out a small device. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20110828044315

"With this, and with the help of an old friend's good luck charm, I should be able to track down these guys when I need to!" Mickey said, as he held out another item. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100928121955

"Hmmm. I do hope she is doing alright inside of the Realm of Darkness. Riku was on his mission to try free her when LOG made his play..." Yen Sid said, commenting on an keyblade master who had been lost to the darkness long ago.

Yen Sid snapped his fingers as a hologram of a small world appeared. 

Twilight_Town_KHCOM.png

"Mickey, I believe the best place to begin your investigation would be Twilight Town. Due to the boy's connection to Namine and his friends there, there might be clues found in that town. You know how to get there, take the Ghost Train from outside of the tower and begin investigating". Yen Sid instructed his pupil, leading to Mickey doing a small salute. "You can count on me!" 

• Thumbs Up 6

"Huh, that looks like a nice place," Robinson said, flying around the hologram as he examined it. "It'd be nice to go- wait did you just say something about a ghost train?"

Voidica's eyes widened in fear, and she timidly squeezed Lumina's wrist. "Ghosts...?"

"All right, all right, sweetie," Lumina relented. "If there are ghosts onboard, I'll make sure they don't hurt you."

• Thumbs Up 4

"See ya Mickey!" Mo waved him goodbye. "Hope you'll investigate the mystery of your white gloves along the way!"

Burnie rolled his eyes at the blue pint as he turned to Yen Sid. 

"So, where exactly are we going then?" He asked.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Dee Dude said:

"See ya Mickey!" Mo waved him goodbye. "Hope you'll investigate the mystery of your white gloves along the way!"

Burnie rolled his eyes at the blue pint as he turned to Yen Sid. 

"So, where exactly are we going then?" He asked.

"You are going to...." Yen Sid closed his eyes and began looking around all of the worlds...

"Yes. This one...is in a lot of danger. A foe made out of darkness, spite, jealousy, and hatred has been resurrected...you must stop him before he does his revenge on those who destroyed his evil long ago..."

Yen Sid pointed his staff in the air and a mystical cloud appeared, showing a world.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20121207045622

"I'm afraid that I have done all that I can now. If I interfere any further, LOG may see it as a disruption of the challenge, and allow Riku and Roxas to perish as the punishment. I am...sorry". Yen Sid concluded.

• Thumbs Up 5

45 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Mickey, I believe the best place to begin your investigation would be Twilight Town. Due to the boy's connection to Namine and his friends there, there might be clues found in that town. You know how to get there, take the Ghost Train from outside of the tower and begin investigating". Yen Sid instructed his pupil, leading to Mickey doing a small salute. "You can count on me!" 

Related image

"Ah! Understood your majesty!", Sora said to Mickey.

"Guess we can assume you and Kairi are coming with us?", Shantae mused.

Kairi let out a soft laugh. "Well, someone's gotta keep Sora out of trouble if he's coming to help you guys out!", she teased.

"Excuse me Ms. Princess of Heart, who's been the one rescuing who the last two big ventures?", Sora countered.

"Well with how cocky you tend to be, you never know how soon it'll come to the point when you get yourself into more trouble than you can handle mister!", Kairi retorted.

• Thumbs Up 4

"It's O.K. Mr Yen Sid, we'll do our best to stop the bad guys!" Ray gently told the old wizard.

"Yeah, you've helped us out plenty by giving us a ship, a weapon and a cool power up!" Mia added.

"Yeah, and with that we can help save Roxas and Riku... who ever that guy is, no problem!" Flame finished up.

The three then looked at their next location, an arcade place and began making plans. Flame was all eager to go, Mia was thinking how she was going to prove herself and Ray was typically nervous as ever. 

• Thumbs Up 5

"An arcade? What, is our first nemesis a raging nerd who's butthurt that he didn't get the top high score on Pong?" Burnie quipped.

"Aw nuts! I knew I should've brought my quarters for this story!" Mo said.

"Eh I'm game." Skeet shrugged. "....No pun intended."

• Thumbs Up 5

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"You are going to...." Yen Sid closed his eyes and began looking around all of the worlds...

"Yes. This one...is in a lot of danger. A foe made out of darkness, spite, jealousy, and hatred has been resurrected...you must stop him before he does his revenge on those who destroyed his evil long ago..."

Yen Sid pointed his staff in the air and a mystical cloud appeared, showing a world.

Hide contents

latest?cb=20121207045622

"Woooooaaah... an arcade?!" Lumina was captivated immediately. "LETSGOLETSGOLETSGOLETSGOLETSGO!"

If Robinson had eyebrows, he'd have raised one. "An old evil force is hiding out in an arcade? Is this Level 256 of Pac-Man or what?"

"LETSGOLETSGOLETSGOLETSGOLETSGOLETSGO!!!" Now Voidica was jumping up and down in excitement. "I WANNA PLAY PAC-MAN AN-AN-AND GALAGA AND DONKEY KONG AND AND AND..."

• Thumbs Up 5

22 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Related image

"Ah! Understood your majesty!", Sora said to Mickey.

"Guess we can assume you and Kairi are coming with us?", Shantae mused.

Kairi let out a soft laugh. "Well, someone's gotta keep Sora out of trouble if he's coming to help you guys out!", she teased.

"Excuse me Ms. Princess of Heart, who's been the one rescuing who the last two big ventures?", Sora countered.

"Well with how cocky you tend to be, you never know how soon it'll come to the point when you get yourself into more trouble tha you can handle mister!", Kairi retorted.

"I'm sure if Riku were here, he'd agree wholeheartedly with Kairi on this one fellas!" Mickey said, trying to lighten the mood regarding the two's missing friend. "And gosh, we know Riku can more than handle himself, so as long as we remain optimistic, I'm sure we'll find him sooner rather than later! If I know Riku, he's probably just excited about making jokes about your relationship!" 

19 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"It's O.K. Mr Yen Sid, we'll do our best to stop the bad guys!" Ray gently told the old wizard.

"Yeah, you've helped us out plenty by giving us a ship, a weapon and a cool power up!" Mia added.

"Yeah, and with that we can help save Roxas and Riku... who ever that guy is, no problem!" Flame finished up.

The three then looked at their next location, an arcade place and began making plans. Flame was all eager to go, Mia was thinking how she was going to prove herself and Ray was typically nervous as ever. 

"I'm sure you shall all do just fine. I have faith in my pupils that they will be able to pull through". Yen Sid said wisely. 

19 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

"An arcade?... is our first nemesis a butthurt nerd who's mad that he didn't the top high score on Pong?" Burnie quipped.

"Aw nuts! I knew I should've brought my quarters for this story!" Mo said.

"Eh I'm game." Skeet shrugged. "....No pun intended."

"This enemy is a powerful foe. He nearly killed thousands and destroyed several worlds, all based on his own hatred, and jealousy. He is not to be taken lightly". Yen Sid said as he glared down Burnie. 

19 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Woooooaaah... an arcade?!" Lumina was captivated immediately. "LETSGOLETSGOLETSGOLETSGOLETSGO!"

If Robinson had eyebrows, he'd have raised one. "An old evil force is hiding out in an arcade? Is this Level 256 of Pac-Man or what?"

"LETSGOLETSGOLETSGOLETSGOLETSGOLETSGO!!!" Now Voidica was jumping up and down in excitement. "I WANNA PLAY PAC-MAN AN-AN-AND GALAGA AND DONKEY KONG AND AND AND..."

"This is not a game". Yen Sid said to Lumina. Despite what he said however, there seemed to be an ironic twist to his words that even escaped the old wizard's notice.

• Thumbs Up 6

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20121207045622

"I'm afraid that I have done all that I can now. If I interfere any further, LOG may see it as a disruption of the challenge, and allow Riku and Roxas to perish as the punishment. I am...sorry". Yen Sid concluded.

"Hold the phone...no way! Is that the place I think it is!?", Sonic said getting excited.

"I'm guessing that this is the where you and Mickey had that root beer contest?", Phoenix guessed.

"Not only that Mr. Wright...but well, I guess you'll just have to wait and see...that is if it's even still there", Sora said, knowing one of the reasons why Sonic was looking forward to that realm.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I'm sure if Riku were here, he'd agree wholeheartedly with Kairi on this one fellas!" Mickey said, trying to lighten the mood regarding the two's missing friend. "And gosh, we know Riku can more than handle himself, so as long as we remain optimistic, I'm sure we'll find him sooner rather than later! If I know Riku, he's probably just excited about making jokes about your relationship!" 

"*Sigh* Point taken", Sora said at the mention of his missing friend. "And yeah, he takes no prisoners with his remarks let me tell you, especially regarding well-"

"You two?", Undyne said grinning.

"Urgh", Sora was left flustered.

"It's alright man, we've all got that special point in our lives!", the fish lady said patting the boy on the back, much to his further embarrassment.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"This is not a game". Yen Sid said to Lumina. Despite what he said however, there seemed to be an ironic twist to his words that even escaped the old wizard's notice.

Lumina puffed up her right cheek. "Oh yeah, I bet you don't even know the first thing about video games, you probably cheat to get anywhere past level one, grumble grumble..."

Robinson took Yen Sid's warning more cautiously. He knew that there had to be more to whatever was in that arcade than what seemed apparant at first.

Star thought the place was a little grotty. She didn't really think much of those old games; she'd rather play Gem Mania on her compact.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

28 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Ugh, trust me. As someone who's been fellow Smashers with the Pac, it's not so fun when he's chasing you only to chew you up and spit you out!", Sonic said remembering firsthand what Pac-Man could really do when he cut loose in a fight.

"Seriously, you're telling me that the chomping yellow pizza man is really that tough!?", Undyne scoffed.

"Uh, not for nothing Undyne, but people like Voidica right here are far more powerful than you'd think on first sight from what you told us about what happened on your time travel journey!", Shantae recalled.

"Besides, didn't you get defeated by a small child when you were trying to kill him?", Phoenix mused.

1 hour ago, Mightyray said:

"It looks like it's made out those blocks that toddlers play with, you sure that thing can fly us to other worlds?" Flame asked, not convinced about the Gummi Ship being a good mode of transportation. 

"It'll be O.K. Flame, it's a good ship." Ray reassured him. As long as Homura isn't driving we're good for the most part.  

"Hey Flame, remember how you thought the Black Pearl wasn't all that and she turned out to be?", Undyne said overhearing the Delta squadron, "Think about it like that!", she said eager to board the vessel.

• Thumbs Up 3

"An arcade? And it's just some regular old one, too?" Sally asks. "A... Curious place to look... But we'll check it out."

Nicole claps her hands together, enthusiastic about the upcoming adventure. "We won't let any of you guys down, I can assure you."

Climbing aboard the Gummi Ship, the two girls prepare themselves for what comes ahead! Nicole was eager to help out the others for the journey, while Sally just felt unsure about this location. I mean, it's some dumb arcade, right?

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Hey Flame, remember how you thought the Black pearl wasn't all that and she turned out to be?", Undyne said overhearing the Delta squadron, "Think about it like that!", she said eager to board the vessel.

"Yeah, but the black pearl actually looked like a ship." Flame shrugged. "But if you and Ray insist it's good I'll take your word for it."

"Mia I've been thinking, you don't actually think we'll be going inside those arcade machines do you?" Ray cautiously asked. He began fidgeting and looking about. "Mr Sid said this enemy has ravaged many worlds and that the arcade place has lots of, well, arcades. You think those worlds he mentioned were the arcades themselves?"

"Kid if there is one thing I've learned on my adventures with the Misfits and you guys is nothing is ordinary." Mia patted Ray on the back. "We'll find out soon enough."

Ray took a deep breath and summoned his keyblade, his staff had transformed into a weapon. He waved it around for little bit as tiny amounts of rainbow sparkles appeared. The three members of delta climbed aboard the gummi ship, ready to head off to their next destination.  

• Thumbs Up 3