Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"Good to see we're using a gummi ship again." Katii smiled upon seeing the ship, "They may look like legos or something, but they're surpisingly roomy in there."

"Talk about false advertising, though." Robrainiac tapped the side of the ship, a clanging sound emitting from it."This doesn't feel very "gummy" to me..."

"Ether way, we got our transport!" Inkwelle said as he made is way towards the enterance, "Now then... Shall we go see what's happening with our soon-to-be friends down at this game central station place?"

• Thumbs Up 4

14 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"An arcade? And it's just some regular old one, too?" Sally asks. "A... Curious place to look... But we'll check it out."

Nicole claps her hands together, enthusiastic about the upcoming adventure. "We won't let any of you guys down, I can assure you."

Climbing aboard the Gummi Ship, the two girls prepare themselves for what comes ahead! Nicole was eager to help out the others for the journey, while Sally just felt unsure about this location. I mean, it's some dumb arcade, right?

"You'll seeeee~", Sonic said as he entered the Gummo Ship as well.

"It's not everyday I see you actually acting patient for a surprise!", Phoenix said noting Sonic's behavior. It must be something that the hedgehog really was stoked about, at least that was Phoenix Wright's deduction.

11 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Yeah, but the black pearl actually looked like a ship." Flame shrugged. "But if you and Ray insist it's good I'll take your word for it."

Undyne shrugged. "Ill admit, I've seen some of those Gummi Ships in action. That's actually how I ended up joing the Skylanders. Ahh, I remember it like it was yesterday......including that idiot pirate hooking me like I'm just any fish!", she snarled.

"Oh yeah, I remember. Man it was awkward having to have you fight off from murdering Jack for that!", Sora said remembering his earlier Skylander days.

10 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Good to see we're using a gummi ship again." Katii smiled upon seeing the ship, "They may look like legos or something, but they're surpisingly roomy in there."

"Talk about false advertising, though." Robrainiac tapped the side of the ship, a clanging sound emitting from it."This doesn't feel very "gummy" to me..."

"Ether way, we got our transport!" Inkwelle said as he made is way towards the enterance, "Now then... Shall we go see what's happening with our soon-to-be friends down at this game central station place?"

"Probably helps that some of us seem to be on friendly terms with them here and there!", Shantae said eying Sonic and Inkwelle.

• Thumbs Up 5

6 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Undyne shrugged. "Ill admit, I've seen some of those Gummi Ships in action. That's actually how I ended up joing the Skylanders. Ahh, I remember it like it was yesterday......including that idiot pirate hooking me like I'm just any fish!", she snarled.

"Hmm... no offence to Captain Jack but the guy always acted weird. I wonder if the rum had anything to do with it." Flame pondered.

"Probably since rum is strong alcohol." Mia told Flame. "And that stuff tends to bring in the weirdos." Mia then groaned. All the misfit pirates were notorious for smuggling booze or if they were little kids sweets on missions and going silly by consuming too much thus throwing a monkey wrench in whatever plans their leader had. It's why the Dek Kids refused to touch the stuff... that and they were underaged also cemented the deal. 

"I hope the view is nice." Ray yawned... he always seemed to fall asleep on the gummi ship.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Hmm... no offence to Captain Jack but the guy always acted weird. I wonder if the rum had anything to do with it." Flame pondered.

"Probably since rum is strong alcohol." Mia told Flame. "And that stuff tends to bring in the weirdos." Mia then groaned.

That's what I used to think about him at first", Undyne said. "But then there were those times he got dangerously wily...and sneaky!"

"That's Jack for you", Shantae sighed. "He might seem all harmless and drunk, but I've grown to learn that it's mainly an act! An act that I've paid the price for more than once!", she said pouting.

"You think that's bad? He helped Edgeworth draft me and Maya to the Skylanders in the first place!", Phoenix chimed in fastening his seatbelt. "At least he helped accidentally get you and Roxas involved with each other as a couple!", he capped off, prompting a blush to Shantae's face to go with her pout.

"Hey, haven't seen Jack since the Shirogane incident, what's he up to?", Sora asked. "Still pursuing his ever lasting dream of a keyblade?"

"Well then, he won't be too happy to hear he missed out of this one then!", Shantae said, her pout evaporating into a happy smirk.

• Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"You'll seeeee~", Sonic said as he entered the Gummo Ship as well.

"It's not everyday I see you actually acting patient for a surprise!", Phoenix said noting Sonic's behavior. It must be something that the hedgehog really was stoked about, at least that was Phoenix Wright's deduction.

"Well, THAT is unusual..." Sally comments, looking at Sonic whilst placing her hands upon her hips. Raising an eyebrow, she asks with much curiosity, "What happened to "must move quickly", "always tapping his foot" Sonic?"

Nicole takes a seat in the ship, quietly waiting to go. Oh, and she also puts her seat-belt on, because she's not some heathen!

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

As the Skylanders entered onto the Gummi-Ship, the ship automatically flew into space, Yen Sid having installed an navi-G gummi piece to take them directly to the arcade. As the Skylanders proceeded to fly off, Yen Sid stood at his window, watching the ship fly. "Good luck, Skylanders". 

The ship flied out into the familiar looking space that the Skylanders previously saw in their last outing to this universe. As they looked throughout the Sky, several worlds could be seen below.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100828181039                   latest?cb=20100612012705    Halloween_Town_KH.png

Agrabah                                                          Pride Lands                                    Halloween Town

• Thumbs Up 7

Voidica and Star were mesmerised by all the worlds flying past them. Robinson was a little confused about why they weren't shaped like planets, but the two girls were clearly having fun.

"Like what you see?" Lumina asked, smiling as she looked back on all those familiar worlds.

"Oh, yes!" Voidica smiled, her vision fixed to the window. "Can we go and visit some of these? E-Even if it's just for a minute?"

Robinson perched atop Voidica's head and peeped down. "Now look, we're here on important business; a friend's in trouble, and we have to help them out! The longer we take, the more risk we put him in!"

Voidica and Star pouted as they continued to stare longingly at each world.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Hey Mia check it out! There's a world that looks like a pumpkin down there!" Flame presses his big snout on the window looking down at Halloween town.

The two gazed out the window looking at all the different worlds and began speculating as to what would be on it. Ray however was sound asleep in his chair. The world he was currently adventuring was Sleepy Town and looked like he'd be busy there for a while. 

Mia turned around and couldn't help but smirk, he looked kind of cute when he wasn't stressed out.

• Thumbs Up 3

15 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders entered onto the Gummi-Ship, the ship automatically flew into space, Yen Sid having installed an navi-G gummi piece to take them directly to the arcade. As the Skylanders proceeded to fly off, Yen Sid stood at his window, watching the ship fly. "Good luck, Skylanders". 

The ship flied out into the familiar looking space that the Skylanders previously saw in their last outing to this universe. As they looked throughout the Sky, several worlds could be seen below.

Hide contents

latest?cb=20100828181039                   latest?cb=20100612012705    Halloween_Town_KH.png

Agrabah                                                          Pride Lands                                    Halloween Town

"Get a load of these wacky looking worlds!", Undyne said peering out the window.

"I'll admit, having been to them, each and everyone of them is unique", Phoenix said. "There's Agrabah, the Genie's homeland, and the place where Trucy went with Roxas and company to get Shantae a gift! That Pumpkin World you see is a world where when we go to, it makes us look...spooky to say the least".

"Reminds me of Pumpkin Hill. Bet Knux would love it there!", Sonic snarked.

"And finally, we've Pridelands! Where everyone got turned into animals!", Phoenix capped off.

"Huh, just as zany as Frisk made them out to be I see", Undyne remarked.

• Thumbs Up 6

As the Gummi-Ship focused in on a world, it looked relatively normal, a bit like Earth to some people actually. As the Gummi-Ship flew down, the group again just found themselves in an average world that for lack of a better term just looked normal. There were normal people walking around, there were normal people doing normal things. It all seemed...average compared to the worlds they explored before.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Seems pretty average, are we sure Master Disney backwards isn't over exaggrating this foe?" Burnie asked. "It could be a corrupted Billy Mitchell for all we know."

"Maybe it's a virus infecting the machines?" Skeet said.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Huh... is this Earth?" Lumina asked, looking out of the windows. It looked very much like Earth... granted, she'd been gone for well over a few decades, so odds are, things were different.

"Well, this doesn't seem so bad," Star said, idly chewing her wand. "Why would some big ol' evil jealous thing poke his butt in around here?"

• Thumbs Up 3

The sky began to change to nighttime as the Gummi-Ship began travelling across the world at extreme speeds, until it finally reached a small family restaurant found along several roads. Due to being nighttime, the Arcade was closed for the night. The Skylanders soon realised this as they parked the Gummi-Ship and walked up to the doors of the arcade, which wouldn't open no matter what.

"The first arch-enemy of our journey...." Kat began to say...

"LOCKED DOORS"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Wake up Ray, we're here!" Flame nudge his friend awake.

"Huh?" Ray joled up before leaving with the others. Upon exiting, the three noticed the world was very normal, almost too normal.

"I quite like this place." Ray smiled, rubbing his eyes.

"I don't it looks boring." Flame grumbled.

"More than meets the eye kiddo, remember that." Mia told him.

Everything was dull... the car park lights flickered on and off a little and there was not a soul around except them. To make matters more annoying the arcade was shut... how do you get in when you're a hero? You can't just break in random people's stores you know?

• Thumbs Up 3

"Alright Skylanders! Time for our first heroic duty!:" Mo announced. 

"Attempted robbery!" He cheered. 

Burnie and Skeet rolled their eyes.

"Or you know...use our Keyblades?" Skeet reminded.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

The sky began to change to nighttime as the Gummi-Ship began travelling across the world at extreme speeds, until it finally reached a small family restaurant found along several roads. Due to being nighttime, the Arcade was closed for the night. The Skylanders soon realised this as they parked the Gummi-Ship and walked up to the doors of the arcade, which wouldn't open no matter what.

"LOCKED DOORS"

"Hehehe... I got this one." Robrainiac chuckled as he pointed an arm cannon at the door. 

"HEEEYYY!!!!" Inkwelle Screamed, pressing a button Robrainiac's suit, "ARE YOU OFF YOUR ROCKER?! WE WANT TO HELP THIS WORLD, NOT CAUSE CHAOS!"

"Argh! Get your hands off me!" Robrainiac shouted as his arm cannon shut off, "Why did I program emergency shutoff buttons on my suit?!"

• Thumbs Up 6

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"LOCKED DOORS"

"So? We just bust 'em down!" Star said. She punched and kicked at the door several times, but they wouldn't budge. Robinson tried to tell Star that this was breaking and entering, but the princess wasn't having any of it.

Voidica looked at her Keyblade. "M...maybe we can use these to unlock it?"

"Oh, give over!" Robinson scoffed. "That big thing into those tiny locks? Come on!"

"Your Keyblade's small enough!" Voidica happily pointed out.

Robinson looked down at his key. Sure enough, it was.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"LOCKED DOORS"

"Back doors? Vent opening? Hidden key? Or maybe..." Sally starts suggesting all kinds of ways to get past. Wasn't her first rodeo around locked doors, that was for sure.

1 minute ago, Dee Dude said:

"Or you know...use our Keyblades?" Skeet reminded.

Sally rolls her eyes, pointing a thumb at the door. "Yeah, you can jam your huge key of death into this small keyhole, obviously," she sarcastically replies.

• Thumbs Up 5

As Robinson did this, a small click sound was heard as the doors now opened. "Well...that's easier than I thought it would've been..." Kat said, having been ready to smash the doors down with a gravity kick. As the Skylanders entered, what they saw...was video game heaven. 

latest?cb=20130414121720

As the Skylanders looked around, there were many many, many types of games. Sonic the Fighters, Simpsons Arcade, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Pac-Man, Tapper, Mario Kart, Sugar Rush, Killer Instinct, and many, many, MANY more. 

"Whoaaaa". Kat said, looking around the room. "I never played any games before, which one do I try first?" Kat wondered to herself. 

"Oh! I know! Play the Kombat of Mortals! It's got some extreme combos and violence!" Sonia shouted as she charged over to the arcade machine and tried to slam a quarter into it, only for it to roll back out of the slot. 

"Never was one for electronic games..." Edgeworth said, as he looked around the room. 

"Me neither. Was a little too busy trying to deal with psychopathic androids destroying the world" Trunks said as an off-hand comment, as he noticed an arcade game called "Dragon Ball VS", featuring artwork of himself.

"And now someone's been licensing my battles. Great...never got my permission..." Trunks said with a grumble.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Woah... now some of these would fetch a pretty penny." Mia eyed the machines, sure enough some of the arcades if put up for sale would cost $1000's of dollars on the mulitversal black market but she wasn't going to tell anybody that. That would land her in hot water.

"Hey, look Ray I found a game with your mug on it!" Flame called out to Ray showing him a game called SEGASonicArcade.

Both Dragon and flying squirrel looked the machine over, it indeed had Ray's face on it not only that but Sonic's and Mighty's as well. Ray placed a hand on the arcade and smiled. At least someone was getting some joy out of his adventures he guessed.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Man, look at all these video games." Katii's eyes wandered around the electronic paradise, "If Pixels were here, he'd be geeking out right now."

"No kidding! You got all the classics here." Robrainiac turned to look at the cabinet next to him. "...Hmmm... it's been a while since I've played a good game of Donkey Kong jr. Not every day you get to play a game where you stick it to a beloved heroic icon!"

"Well, this is all swell and all." Inkwelle scratched his chin, "But um... what are we supposed to be looking for here? I don't think Yen Sid sent us here to play some video games."

• Thumbs Up 4

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Lumina was in absolute heaven. "COME ON! I'LL TAKE YOU ON IN STREET FIGHTER! OH! OH! I BET YOU CAN'T TOP MY HIGH SCORE IN DIG DUG!"

Voidica giggled as Lumina zipped to and fro across many arcade cabinets. "Robinson, you're a real life saver!~"

"Er, am I? Er, um, w-well, please don't mention it," the small robin tweeted, flustered.

"Well... it's certainly different from the Amethyst Arcade," Star mused, looking around. "And by that, I mean someone didn't think to light a candle or anything." All the light was neon and coming from the cabinets, which Lumina and Voidica were clearly adoring.

• Thumbs Up 4

Mo's jaw comically dropped in a cartoon fashion. "AAAWWW YEAH BABY! LETS GAME ON!" He cheered as he about to zoom to the machines...unaware that Burnie picked him up from going.

"You didn't have any quarters remember?" Burnie said to him.

"Huh, who knew some of these guys were famous here in this world?" Skeet said regarding the Sonic, Dragon Ball games etc.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I don't understand though, how are we meant to do anything here? There's no one in the building..." Edgeworth said. As he said this however, one arcade machine seemed to draw the attention of all of the Skylanders, excluding Edgeworth.

250?cb=20090622153129

"OOOOOHHHHH, LOOK AT THIS ONE ITS SO FLASHY AND COOL LOOKING" Kat screamed. This was one of the few times she had lost her composure and just wanted to take in some new things.

• Thumbs Up 4

Nicole looks around with wonder at all the arcade machines, both archaic and new. These such things were possible with computers? Tak tak tak, as she pressed a button of one of the machines, curious. It only tells her to insert credits, as she looks down at the slot to place your pennies inside. If she wanted to try this little game out, oh well, she placed her hand upon the machine. Next thing she knew, the machine accepted her credits, although she didn't insert anything! Obviously, she got into the program with her technological powers...

With a smile, she tries out the machine. The fast-paced gameplay consisted of a spaceship shooting down strange aliens coming out of every which way! And the logo above the machine visibly read "Galaga".

"Why am I not surprised?" Sally says, unamused at a certain machine. "Of course you'd get your own game, Sonic... With Tails, and Knuckles, and... The Hooligans, for some reason..."

• Thumbs Up 4