Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I don't understand though, how are we meant to do anything here? There's no one in the building..." Edgeworth said. As he said this however, one arcade machine seemed to draw the attention of all of the Skylanders, excluding Edgeworth.

250?cb=20090622153129

"OOOOOHHHHH, LOOK AT THIS ONE ITS SO FLASHY AND COOL LOOKING" Kat screamed. This was one of the few times she had lost her composure and just wanted to take in some new things.

Lumina looked at it. "Ooh, seems very flashy and stuff... mind if I have a go?"

Robinson chuckled. "You're going to have to be held up by Trunks to even reach the controls!" He flew up to the screen and landed on the controls. "So what is this? A racing game?"

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Polkadi said:

"Well, THAT is unusual..." Sally comments, looking at Sonic whilst placing her hands upon her hips. Raising an eyebrow, she asks with much curiosity, "What happened to "must move quickly", "always tapping his foot" Sonic?"

Nicole takes a seat in the ship, quietly waiting to go. Oh, and she also puts her seat-belt on, because she's not some heathen!

27 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders looked around, there were many many, many types of games. Sonic the Fighters, Simpsons Arcade, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Pac-Man, Tapper, Mario Kart, Sugar Rush, Killer Instinct, and many, many, MANY more.

WAAHOO took quite an interest in the assortment of games that were there. Especially the Sonic the Fighters arcade cabinet.

"Heh, I remember that venture all too well! For some reason me, Amy, Knuckles, Tails, Bean, Bark, Espio, and fang fought each other to see who could fly up in a rocket to beat Eggman and Metal Sonic......instead of teaming up....huh we could rather rambunctious back in our youthful days!", the hegehog said shrugging.

"Lemme guess who won", Phoenix said sarcastically while pointing at Sonic.

"Your intuition never fails, I see!", Sonic was all too happy to oblige to that answer.

22 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Woah... now some of these would fetch a pretty penny." Mia eyed the machines, sure enough some of the arcades if put up for sale would cost $1000's of dollars on the mulitversal black market but she wasn't going to tell anybody that. That would land her in hot water.

"Hey, look Ray I found a game with your mug on it!" Flame called out to Ray showing him a game called SEGASonicArcade.

Both Dragon and flying squirrel looked the machine over, it indeed had Ray's face on it not only that but Sonic's and Mighty's as well. Ray placed a hand on the arcade and smiled. At least someone was getting some joy out of his adventures he guessed.

"Ah yes. I remember that day when Eggman trapped us in a guantlet!", Sonic said noticing the machine.

"One of my most perilous ventures, but I couldn't have asked for better friends to endure it with!", he said proudly.

"Oh Ray! That reminds me! I've got to some day introduce you to them!", he said to the flying squirrel.

4 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Why am I not surprised?" Sally says, unamused at a certain machine. "Of course you'd get your own game, Sonic... With Tails, and Knuckles, and... The Hooligans, for some reason..."

Image result for Sonic cocky

"Eyup! But you still haven't seen the BIG surprise yet!", Sonic said with his trademark grin plastered all over.

"Sheesh! The guy has two arcade machine here!? What more could he have to show off and boast about!?", Shantae asked curiously.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ragna looked around at the various arcade cabinets. "You know I still wish I had this kind of luxury..."  Jack leans on one of the cabinets while the others play. 2B seemed confused by the point of the arcade. She pokes at one of the gun controllers believing its a real weapon. Sion however...

"213... 326..." she said to herself. Sion kept spouting numbers and sequences while playing some game called King of Fighters.

• Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Ah yes. I remember that day when Eggman trapped us in a guantlet!", Sonic said noticing the machine.

"One of my most perilous ventures, but I couldn't have asked for better friends to endure it with!", he said proudly.

"Oh Ray! That reminds me! I've got to some day introduce you to them!", he said to the flying squirrel.

"I wouldn't mind meeting them too!" Ray smiled. "And me! Don't forget me!" Flame then butted in, eager not to be left out.

Delta's attention was soon captured by the Tron arcade cabinet... eager to have a look they all approach the machine.

"Tron huh? Where have I heard that name before... I swear Xako was telling me something about a Tron thing once..." Mia scratched her head.

"Maybe this is the entrance to where we go find the bad guys?" Flame pondered.

Ray pressed his hand on the arcade, boy did this machine feel so old. Curious, Flame then sniffed around for clues...

"It smells like old people computers." He spouted off. "Really musky."

• Thumbs Up 3

12 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Image result for Sonic cocky

"Eyup! But you still haven't seen the BIG surprise yet!", Sonic said with his trademark grin plastered all over.

"Sheesh! The guy has two arcade machine here!? What more could he have to show off and boast about!?", Shantae asked curiously.

Sighing, Sally replies whilst tapping her foot, "I haven't got all day, Sonic... You better be leading us to something big."

20 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I don't understand though, how are we meant to do anything here? There's no one in the building..." Edgeworth said. As he said this however, one arcade machine seemed to draw the attention of all of the Skylanders, excluding Edgeworth.

250?cb=20090622153129

"Hey, Sally, what about that one there?" Nicole asks, pointing at the arcade machine. "That looks interesting."

The two go over to the machine, curious. Sally tries to look at the gameplay amongst the crowd of Skylanders, while Nicole tries to look at the machine and all it's workings.

• Thumbs Up 3

Suddenly, as the Skylanders were examining the arcade machine, a blue beam suddenly shot out in multiple directions and hit all of the Skylanders, forcing them to freeze as it began dividing their bodies. 

"W-WHAT'S IT DOING?!" Sonia asked, panicked.

"T-THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE THESE THINGS" Edgeworth shouted. 

"J-JUST STAY CALM EVERYONE!" Kat shouted, trying to remain optimistic. 

• Thumbs Up 5

Voidica panicked. "L-Lumina! What's happening to us?!"

"J-Just relax, Voidica!" Lumina said, struggling to move her eyes to Voidica. "I-I'm sure this is just a thing this machine has!"

Star was eager to see where this was going, and was smiling widely. Robinson, however, was terrified out of his poor little skull.

• Thumbs Up 3

"OH CRAP!" Mia screamed. She watched herself and the boys get quickly absorbed into the arcade.

"I-I don't wanna die!" Flame cried. "I never got to get an autograph from Wonder Woman!"

Ray didn't say a thing... as far as he was concerned this was part for the course in Kingdom Hearts still didn't mean he wasn't scared out of his wits... far from it, deep down he was screaming like a banshee.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, as the Skylanders were examining the arcade machine, a blue beam suddenly shot out in multiple directions and hit all of the Skylanders, forcing them to freeze as it began dividing their bodies. 

Sally panicked and screams, fearing for her life. "SOMEONE HELP, ANYONE!! AAAHHH!!"

Meanwhile, Nicole was a lot calmer. Nonchalantly, she tells the other Skylanders, "It's just a digitization process, we'll be fine. I wouldn't worry about it..."

• Thumbs Up 3

While Burnie and Skeet were freaking out and screaming, Mo stayed calm for some reason.

"Hmm, me thinks we're becoming updates for DLC." He assumed.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sighing, Sally replies whilst tapping her foot, "I haven't got all day, Sonic... You better be leading us to something big.

"Whatever happened to "patience is a virtue", Sal?", Sonic snarked. "Still though, that's a nice foot tapping you've got going there!"

Soon enough WAHOO noticed what was going on with the Tron machine.

"Tron huh? I wonder what Tron Bonne would think of this one?", Phoenix thought out loud.

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"W-WHAT'S IT DOING?!" Sonia asked, panicked.

"T-THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE THESE THINGS" Edgeworth shouted. 

"J-JUST STAY CALM EVERYONE!" Kat shouted, trying to remain optimistic. 

"Oh boy, I thought there might be a twist to this world eventually!", Phoenix said. "But to say this method of transportation is unorthodox......aw what the heck! Me and Maya suffered worse when we got trapped in that virtual game world with those .hack kids!", he said for once getting to be one of the calmer ones.

"Gulp! This always feels weird and alien to me!", Shantae said nervously.

"Major familiar territory! If I didn't know better, I'd say we're even heading to Tron's world", Sora said.

"But of course, we know better than that!", Kairi said.

"Whatever! The sooner we breach whatever field this gizmo is giving off the better!", Undyne said, masking her fear with aggressive cockiness.

"It's all par the course from here!", Sonic said confidently.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Urghh! What the hell!" Ragna shouted as the beam hit him. Jack seemed calm about the situation while it never seemed to registered to 2B's mind. "Heeey! I wasn't done here!" Sion shouted, wanting to play more.

• Thumbs Up 3

As the computer finished doing it's job, the Skylanders feel into a deep darkness. Something like a dark sleep. The process seemed to be tiresome. What happened to them? They didn't really know. 

There was a deep silence, until suddenly, there wasn't. A small faint sound of tracks was heard as the Skylanders slowly awoke. When they looked around, they found themselves in a dark tunnel on a small cart. 

"Arriving in Game Central Station Shortly, please enjoy our selected travel music for the day". A small voice said in the intercom of the cart. Suddenly, music began playing out of the box.

• Thumbs Up 4

"NOOOO!" Robrainiac shouted, "MY MOM ALWAYS TOLD ME VIDEO GAMES WOULD BE THE DEATH OF ME!!!"

"W-What's going on?!" Katii shouted, watching helplessly as the beam of light wrapped around her.

"I'm not so sure..." Inkwelle gulped, "But something tells me that this is why we were sent here in the first place!"

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the computer finished doing it's job, the Skylanders feel into a deep darkness. Something like a dark sleep. The process seemed to be tiresome. What happened to them? They didn't really know. 

There was a deep silence, until suddenly, there wasn't. A small faint sound of tracks was heard as the Skylanders slowly awoke. When they looked around, they found themselves in a dark tunnel on a small cart. 

"Arriving in Game Central Station Shortly, please enjoy our selected travel music for the day". A small voice said in the intercom of the cart. Suddenly, music began playing out of the box.

"Eep! What in the world is this music?!" Inkwelle covered his ears. "It's like someone taught a computer to sing!"

Inkwelle suddenly found himself grabbed by the collar, and was face to face with a furious looking Robrainiac

"You will bite your tongue old man!" Robrainiac Growled at him, "I may not like many popular things, but no one.. and I mean NO ONE, insults or share a negative opinion on Daft Punk when I'm around!"

"I'm... I'm just uh..." Inkwelle squeaked. "I didn't say anything..."

• Thumbs Up 4

Lumina was in awe. "Woooow.... this is what Earth music is like nowadays?" A big smile formed on her face as she leaned back. "Me likey. Me likey a LOT~"

Voidica thought it was pretty nice, too. But... Game Central Station? What was this place? She turned to Robinson. "Where do you think we are?"

"I-I dunno. I-I think we're about to be eaten by Pac-Man or something, though..." Poor Robinson was trembling and snuggling up to Voidica, who stroked the little bird with a smile.

Star was giddy and tapping her feet against the floor, eager to see where she was going now.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"NOOOO!" Robrainiac shouted, "MY MOM ALWAYS TOLD ME VIDEO GAMES WOULD BE THE DEATH OF ME!!!"

"W-What's going on?!" Katii shouted, watching helplessly as the beam of light wrapped around her.

"I'm not so sure..." Inkwelle gulped, "But something tells me that this is why we were sent here in the first place!"

"Eep! What in the world is this music?!" Inkwelle covered his ears. "It's like someone taught a computer to sing!"

Inkwelle suddenly found himself grabbed by the collar, and was face to face with a furious looking Robrainiac

"You will bite your tongue old man!" Robrainiac Growled at him, "I may not like many popular things, but no one.. and I mean NO ONE, insults or share a negative opinion on Daft Punk when I'm around!"

"I'm... I'm just uh..." Inkwelle squeaked. "I didn't say anything..."

As the song died out, the next song began playing...

"Apparently someone really likes Daft Punk in this world..." Edgeworth commented. "One of the few singers I actually like, so this isn't that much of a displeasure..." 

"So, is no one going to question what on Earth just happened, or better yet, how we got into this cart?" Trunks asked, as he used a weak ki blast power from his hand to light the area. Despite this, the tunnel was still dark and black, meaning the Skylanders could only really see themselves now.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oh man I feel like I slept in till 2 in the afternoon." Mia shook her head. Delta awoke in the cart on their way to game central station. 

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Get Lucky... oh no not that song again." Flame whined, double face palming. For a long while Get Lucky was everywhere, the penguins couldn't get enough of it and the dance hall would blast it any chance they got. It drove the red dragon up the wall.

"I like Get Lucky." Ray sheepishly said in response.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Whatever happened to "patience is a virtue", Sal?", Sonic snarked. "Still though, that's a nice foot tapping you've got going there!"

Looking down at her foot with widened eyes, she immediately stops with the foot tapping. She promptly looks back up with a sharp look, replying with only a SHUSH!

Though, later on...

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Arriving in Game Central Station Shortly, please enjoy our selected travel music for the day". A small voice said in the intercom of the cart.

"Fascinating place," Nicole comments, looking around with awe. This place was way different than the digital environments she was used to.

Sally, however, looked around with shock. What was this place? "Whoa, what the heck?! Okay, this had better be it, Sonic!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Apparently someone really likes Daft Punk in this world..." Edgeworth commented. "One of the few singers I actually like, so this isn't that much of a displeasure..." 

"So, is no one going to question what on Earth just happened, or better yet, how we got into this cart?" Trunks asked, as he used a weak ki blast power from his hand to light the area. Despite this, the tunnel was still dark and black, meaning the Skylanders could only really see themselves now.

Inkwelle wasn't too fond of this music either... but upon seeing Robrainiac stare daggers into Inkwelle's soul, the toon detective decided to keep his trap shut.

"Eh, to be honest, weirder has happened to us." Katii shrugged in response to Trunk's question, "We're just gonna have to wait and see where this train thing is taking us."

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Who cares, Trunks?" Star said, looking around the area. "Magic did it! And now we're off on an ADVEN-CHAH!" Star started headbanging and grooving to the new song. Lumina was bummed that the old one stopped, but she liked this one too.

"I'm in hell, aren't I?" Robinson panicked. "We're going to die! All of us!"

"N-No we're not," Voidica said, still trying to calm the panicked bird down. "We're somewhere good and fun and safe! R-Right, guys?"

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I've so long since checked out of that!", Phoenix said wearily. "When it comes to stuff like this in a place that's not even my own dimension. Unless the inhabitant say otherwise, I'm just rolling with it!"

"Besides, I can vouch that this is bringing us closer to our destination!", Sonic said looking ahead as she heard familiar sounds in the distance.

"A videogame world huh?", Shantae said, "I don't know why, but so much of us here...something feels a bit redundant".

"I have no idea what you mean by that", Undyne said rolling her eye with the wind blowing her hair.

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"N-No we're not," Voidica said, still trying to calm the panicked bird down. "We're somewhere good and fun and safe! R-Right, guys?"

"I hope so! It'll be nice to visit all these new places and kick butt soon!" Flame tried to reassure Voidica.

"Yep and maybe we'll get to listen to more of Flame's favourite band along the way!" Ray giggled as Derezzed kept playing.

"Ha Ha very funny, dork!" Flame turned to Ray giving him a funny look.

Ray just gave the dragon an even more trollish grin. He knew what Flame was getting for a joke present when Christmas came around.

• Thumbs Up 2

As the cart kept slowly heading towards it's destination, Trunks looked out towards the darkness of the tunnel. "...These worlds feel so strange..." Trunks said. "My world was always a world of fear, ruled by two childish androids who only cared for destruction and fear. Things like magic like Yen Sid displayed, it's something so strange to me..." Trunks said. "Sorry, guess that seems like it was out of nowhere. Heh, just thoughts on my mind I guess". Trunks added, with a nervous sweat. 

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the cart kept slowly heading towards it's destination, Trunks looked out towards the darkness of the tunnel. "...These worlds feel so strange..." Trunks said. "My world was always a world of fear, ruled by two childish androids who only cared for destruction and fear. Things like magic like Yen Sid displayed, it's something so strange to me..." Trunks said. "Sorry, guess that seems like it was out of nowhere. Heh, just thoughts on my mind I guess". Trunks added, with a nervous sweat. 

"You get used to it. Trust me, I thought my world was strange and messed up." Hiyoko casually says.

Meanwhile, Alter-Ego looks around in confusion. "I mean... I've been in many programs and digital interfaces myself, but none like this." He comments. "Guess in other worlds, even technology on the INSIDE can be an entirely different experience."

• Thumbs Up 4

"I know that feeling all too well, I-I came from a world where aliens attacked and wrecked everything, you're not alone in that department." Ray gently told the hybrid. He was still clearly scared of the guy and clung to the silly idea that Trunks was a wisp but every time he heard a similar story of someone losing all they love to some horrible monster just tugged on his heartstrings. He wanted to just give the guy a hug or something to eat.

Flame saw his buddy feeling down and draped his wing over him. There wasn't much he could say that wasn't already said before to cheer Ray up.

• Thumbs Up 4