Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"I'm from a world filled with magic so I'm used to this shit..." Ragna said to Trunks as he stared out of the window, "who knows what's going to happen next." 2B kept trying to scan her surroundings. "Destination unknown..."

• Thumbs Up 4

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the cart kept slowly heading towards it's destination, Trunks looked out towards the darkness of the tunnel. "...These worlds feel so strange..." Trunks said. "My world was always a world of fear, ruled by two childish androids who only cared for destruction and fear. Things like magic like Yen Sid displayed, it's something so strange to me..." Trunks said. "Sorry, guess that seems like it was out of nowhere. Heh, just thoughts on my mind I guess". Trunks added, with a nervous sweat. 

"S-So you lived with robots always after you as well, Trunks?" Voidica asked, feeling sorry for the time-traveller.

"You're lucky it was just two, mate; we had a whole army and several powerful robots to worry about!" Robinson said, wondering when the ride would end.

Lumina simply huffed at Robinson. "Please excuse him, Trunks; we've been through a lot, but don't let him undermine your troubles." She wondered just what would happen next.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"You get used to it. Trust me, I thought my world was strange and messed up." Hiyoko casually says.

Meanwhile, Alter-Ego looks around in confusion. "I mean... I've been in many programs and digital interfaces myself, but none like this." He comments. "Guess in other worlds, even technology on the INSIDE can be an entirely different experience."

"I always tell myself that..." Trunks said. "I'm a time patroller, so I have to go back to painful events in my life if someone tries to mess with it. Sometimes, it's watching my father's attempt to take down a monster named Maijn Buu which ended in his own destruction, other times it's watching those Androids killing my mentor Gohan..." 

"I don't know if I can ever get used to this planet hopping stuff, with worlds so different from our own, but I guess I can at least deal with it as it comes..." 

"Although for some reason, a planet hopping adventure sounds pretty terrible to me". Trunks added with a slight chuckle, trying to lighten the mood after his thinking out loud.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I always tell myself that..." Trunks said. "I'm a time patroller, so I have to go back to painful events in my life if someone tries to mess with it. Sometimes, it's watching my father's attempt to take down a monster named Maijn Buu which ended in his own destruction, other times it's watching those Androids killing my mentor Gohan..." 

"...That sounds terrible..." Shuichi sadly replies, gripping onto his hat to ensure it doesn't fly off during the trip. "I-I can't imagine going back to a painful part in my life over and over again."

Kyubey, on the other hand tries to lighten the mood with Trunks. "Uhhh, hey! Hey! Check it out!" Kyubey turns around, and starts dipping his tail outside of the cart, the electricity of the cart tracks barely zapping the fur. "Heheh... hahahaha! It tickles!"

Hiyoko simply looks at Kyubey in disgust. "A-Are you some kind of masochist or something?! That has to hurt!"

Kyubey chuckles. "When you're a program like me... not really. What, you wanna try it?"

Hiyoko shakes her head furiously. "No, you idiot!"

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Although for some reason, a planet hopping adventure sounds pretty terrible to me". Trunks added with a slight chuckle, trying to lighten the mood after his thinking out loud.

"W-Well, I think it'd be terrible if like... like..." Voidica paused to think. "...if one of those androids had like... like, a brother or something, an-and then they combine to become some big ogre thing with silly clothes, and..."

"OK, sweetie, I think your imagination's going into overdrive," Lumina chuckled. That was something Voidica often did.

"Oh, what if there was some alien parasite that just made everyone like it and it came to your world? That'd be pretty terrible! Or, or if there were a bunch of evil dragons that didn't look like dragons who wanted to blow everything up! Or-or a big golden gorilla monster..."

Star looked at Voidica with alarm. And she thought her imagination was hyperactive!

• Thumbs Up 3

"K-Kyubey it's nice you wanna cheer me up, b-but I don't think messing with the power lines is gonna do that!" Trunks said with a awkward smile as the cart began shaking due to Kyubey's actions. 

"S-Stop it!" Kat shouted, as she charged and grabbed Kyubey, trying to force him off of the power lines, despite the fact he wouldn't let go. "W-Why do you got to be so stubborn?" Kat said, surprised by his strength to hang on.

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Oh, what if there was some alien parasite that just made everyone like it and it came to your world? That'd be pretty terrible! Or, or if there were a bunch of evil dragons that didn't look like dragons who wanted to blow everything up! Or-or a big golden gorilla monster..."

"I don't know, sounds like those ideas could be pretty cool if they were done right..." Trunks commented. 

"A-As in for entertainment purposes! Not that actually happening! Although that parasite one especially makes me feel sick..." Trunks said, unsure why he felt this.

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I don't know if I can ever get used to this planet hopping stuff, with worlds so different from our own, but I guess I can at least deal with it as it comes..." 

"It ain't that bad, it actually can be pretty fun, you get to see new faces, places, try out new foods and items, it can be a real ball!" Mia told Trunks. "Take it from an Ex-Misfit, nothing is ordinary so treasure as much of the good stuff as you can Trunks."

"I'm hungry... you think they'll have food here?" Flame then bluted out as if on cue.

Ray then had a sweat drop appear, deja vu struck again... the last kingdom hearts mission he went on he was practically starving for the most part. Mia just rolled her eyes. Typical boys and their stomachs, she thought. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"K-Kyubey it's nice you wanna cheer me up, b-but I don't think messing with the power lines is gonna do that!" Trunks said with a awkward smile as the cart began shaking due to Kyubey's actions. 

"S-Stop it!" Kat shouted, as she charged and grabbed Kyubey, trying to force him off of the power lines, despite the fact he wouldn't let go. "W-Why do you got to be so stubborn?" Kat said, surprised by his strength to hang on.

"Alright, alright. But seriously, it tickles!" Kyubey says, going back in his seat. Hiyoko responds by casually sliding away from him, plugging her nose.

Kyubey's head tilts in questioning. "What?"

Hiyoko, wafting her hand plugs her nose harder. "Yuck! You smell like... overcooked meat! Really... really spoiled overcooked meat!"

Kyubey looks at his tail, which is now smoking. As such, he simply blows on it. "There, good as new!"

Shuichi scratches his cheek sheepishly. "U-Uh... not really..."

• Thumbs Up 4

As Kat finally got Kyubey back to his seat, she sat back down and let Dusty jump on her knees, as she began petting the cat. She smiled as Dusty purred happily. However with that, she noticed something around Dusty's Neck, a small necklace with a jewel on it, said jewel having a symbol of a lion.

"Huh...?" Kat said, inspecting it. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Sion looked at Kyubei's face. "How did you do that? Are you capable of accelerated cell division?" Sion tried to find a scientific answer. 2B simply scoffed at any thought of an explanation. "I guess its really no different here than any other world" Ragna said as he leaned on the cart.

• Thumbs Up 5

"There something about your pal's necklace?" Star asked Kat, trying to have a peep at Dusty's necklace. As she did that, Voidica turned her attention to Kyubey.

"You... sure you're OK?" she asked, looking at Kyubey's tail. "I-I mean, I'm scared to touch those lines now, an-and I know it wouldn't kill me!"

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Sion looked at Kyubei's face. "How did you do that? Are you capable of accelerated cell division?" Sion tried to find a scientific answer. 2B simply scoffed at any thought of an explanation. "I guess its really no different here than any other world" Ragna said as he leaned on the cart.

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"You... sure you're OK?" she asked, looking at Kyubey's tail. "I-I mean, I'm terrified to touch those lines now, an-and I know it wouldn't kill me!"

"Hey, hey! I'm a program! If I can't survive electronic stuff, what kind of program am I?" Kyubey assures the two. He then proceeds to stretch casually.

Meanwhile, Shuichi just moves himself as far back as possible to ensure he doesn't fall off the cart at all.

• Thumbs Up 4

Mia began to daydream... she wondered how the other dekkids were going. Was Xako still trying to do the 900 spin and failing hard, was Cerebus keeping him out of trouble. Was her cat O.K.? And was that gate crasher Krakken still behind bars? So many unanswered questions...

"Peeyew Kyubey! You stink I can smell you all the way from here!" Flame yelled out, the stench from his tail finally caught Flame's attention. "You smell like a bad fart." He cringed before using his wings to blow the bad stench away. Ray noticed Dusty's odd little gem... "Ooo look Flame, shiny!" He pointed.

Flame then looked at Dusty. "So it's shiny? What about it?" 

Ray then pulled a pondering face... he couldn't really think of anything else to say other then how shiny the gem was...

• Thumbs Up 3

"I'm not sure. Dusty...didn't have a necklace before. Maybe Yen Sid gave it to us to hide some super secret magical secret in it!? Like maybe when we're in trouble, Dusty becomes a monster that takes all of the enemies down for us!" Kat suggested excitedly. 

"I have my doubts LOG would allow things to be that easy..." Trunks added.

"I'm sure we can figure things out soon. For now, let's just enjoy the quiet before things go to he-" 

"Now Arriving in Game Central Station" As the Skylanders began to see light at the end of the tunnel, the cart stopped as a small TV monitor popped down. 

latest?cb=20130619192040

"Hi there, and Welcome to Game Central Station! Sonic the Hedgehog here with a choice set of rules for you all to follow while you're inside of Game Central Station! Game Central Station as you know is the connection between all of our video game worlds! This is like our cool little home away from home and allows for a lot of meetups between our good friends! But there's some dangers and tips that you have to remember! Number 1: Remember that we have to keep our home a secret! So that means you must be back in your games by the time the arcade opens!" 

"You also can't invade other people's games! That's totally not fair and can end up breaking a game! If a game is broken, characters could be homeless or destroyed entirely, and that's no good! There's also danger to yourself! There's no extra lives in these games! If you exit your game and die, then that's it, Game Over!" The recording said.

• Thumbs Up 6

Delta was caught off guard by the last statement! If you enter another arcade and you screw up not only you could wind up dead you could kill an entire world?! 

"Flame, I hope you heard that recording, I don't want you falling into any traps and getting us and everyone else killed." Mia sternly warned. She usually wasn't serious but when she was it was for a good reason.

Flame just nodded... he could feel the sweat starting to form on his head. Easier said than done.

Ray began to nervously fidget about... this was the last thing he needed.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Wooooaah..." Star gasped. "You mean we're actually INSIDE the game?! THIS IS GONNNA BE AWESOOOOOOOOOME!"

"Oh, Lumina! Isn't this great?!" Voidica squealed. "We-We can meet all the characters from those games we played on Earth!"

"Yeah, including the bad guys," Robinson chirped. He was far less enthusiastic about their location. "And if we die here, that's it, we're dead for good!"

Lumina turned around, facing the small bird. "In fairness, Robinson, that's pretty much how it's always been for us, particularly us Elementals. We just need to be more careful around others, is all!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Uhhhh... Its a little too late for that..." Ragna snarked at the Sonic message. 2B quietly poked at Sonic's face. "A fake..?" Jack and Sion however seemed confused by Sonic's message and decided to roll with it.

• Thumbs Up 5

"So that's Sonic was blabbering about, I guess he really does get around here..." Skeet said regarding the PA.

"Wait....we could legitimately die in these games, kill everyone in the machines, and even potentially put this store out of business?!" Burnie said actually being concerned for a change. "I'm watching you Mo..."

"No worries Burn! No game will put out of order while I'm around!" Mo assured.

"That's why I'm worried..."

• Thumbs Up 6

"Ah, so Sonic has a part-time job as a P.A announcer. Interesting..." Kyubey jokingly scratches his chin. 

Alter-Ego's eyes raise. "This poses a big problem." He says. "There's no doubt that there's something evil lurking about. If a major casualty occurs, this could bring the end to an entire game!"

Shuichi nods in agreement. "O-Of course. Whatever's here, we need to put a stop to it and fast."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Oh great, so we've got a time limit to solve the problem here". Trunks said as he tried to grab his sword, only to remember it's not there due to having to be summoned as a keyblade. "This is gonna take getting used too..." Trunks added.

The cart began slowly moving again to the light, until the group finally arrived at their destination...

latest?cb=20121111223103

As the Skylanders arrived in Game Central Station, they looked around the giant area, which looked like a massive train station. There were tons of tunnels with various names on them. "Pac-Man" "Sonic the Fighters" "Tapper" "Mario Kart" "Tetris" and many many more. All around them were various video game characters. This was a dream come true to a video game fan. There were several small towers that played messages.

One tower had Knuckles the Echidna talking about why stealing objects from other games is wrong, another had Tails explaining what happens if you unplug the arcade machines, another one featured Mario talking about fine cuisine in Game Central Station and many many more.

"OOOOH, WHERE DO WE GO FIRST?!" Sonia said in delight. She had played many of these games with Chiaki in the past and loved playing them to remind herself of her lost friend. Seeing all of these reminders of her friend just made her all the more excited to meet all of them. 

• Thumbs Up 6

"So this is what Yen Sid was talking about... someone has been ruining other people's homes and their lives via wrecking their arcades." Ray nervously spoke.

"The question is who?" Mia then pondered. "There's gotta be a ton of characters in the station. Any one of them could be a bad guy."

"We'll find them soon enough." Flame boasted. "Oh come on don't give me that look, I'm not that bad at falling into traps, Ember just likes exaggerating things. You know how much of a drama princess she is." 

Ray and Mia weren't entirely convinced.

• Thumbs Up 4

Hiyoko eyes the one entrance labelled Dance Dance Revolution, where several dancers wearing flashy, modern clothng are walking out of. She could only roll her eyes. "Oh please, they call that dancing? Those bimbos need to respect tradition!"

She then opens one of her fans, emphasizing her role as the Ultimate Traditional Dancer.

• Thumbs Up 4

Star, Lumina, and Voidica all spoke in a language incomprehensible to all but them and any fellow dorks. They lept out of the cart and zipped to and fro across many different spaces, clearly having the time of their lives as they admired and discussed all the sights and characters before them.

Robinson, meanwhile, flew over to Shuichi and perched atop his cap. "Great, a thousand different places to go, one pile of evil to find, MANY 'orrible baddies looking to munch us up, no clue where to go, and our best guides are off in another world!" He looked around, and saw a Wanted poster for a strange, L-shaped creature. One which the poster claimed was last seen in Pokémon Red and Blue off the coast of Cinnabar Island. It probably wasn't the evil they were looking for, though.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

Robinson, meanwhile, flew over to Shuichi and perched atop his cap. "Great, a thousand different places to go, one pile of evil to find, MANY 'orrible baddies looking to munch us up, no clue where to go, and our best guides are off in another world!" He looked around, and saw a Wanted poster for a strange, L-shaped creature. One which the poster claimed was last seen in Pokémon Red and Blue off the coast of Cinnabar Island. It probably wasn't the evil they were looking for, though.

Shuichi freezes in place when Robinson lands on his cap, trembling. Clearly, he feels uncomfortable about this. "Y-Yeah... M-Maybe we should look for... help..." He mumbles in agreement.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi freezes in place when Robinson lands on his cap, trembling. Clearly, he feels uncomfortable about this. "Y-Yeah... M-Maybe we should look for... help..." He mumbles in agreement.

As Shuichi says this, a massive "Hey!" was heard from afar. Giant stomps were heard as a figure began quickly approaching the Skylanders. The ground shook as the stomps began getting louder and louder through the crowd. 

"W-What on earth is that?!" Edgeworth asked shakily.

• Thumbs Up 4