Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

31 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

2B quietly poked at Sonic's face. "A fake..?"

"Uhh, nope I'm the genuine article ", Sonic said,  unsure of how to react to the android poking his face. 

"It's what I say though. We had a serious problem not too long when someone well..... didn't pay mind to the rules. Aaand like yours truly would say, that was no good!"

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As Shuichi says this, a massive "Hey!" was heard from afar. Giant stomps were heard as a figure began quickly approaching the Skylanders. The ground shook as the stomps began getting louder and louder through the crowd. 

"W-What on earth is that?!" Edgeworth asked shakily.

"Huh,  speak of the devil ", Sonic said recognizing the voice. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Robinson hopped off Shuichi in a panic and flew high into the air, panicked about what was going on. Even the three girls took notice as they joined back up with the others.

"L...Lumina... w-what's going on?!" Voidica panicked. "I-Is it one of those Z-Zelda bosses? Like G-Gleeok?"

"Whoever or whatever it is," Lumina replied, her face and poise steely and determined, "we'll be ready for them!" Star even raised her fists in preparation for whatever was coming for them.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Uh oh... I think we're in trouble gang!" Mia became alert.

Ray and Flame tried to summon their keyblades but both clumsily fell over each other from the vibrations being made. Yes, they were indeed mighty warriors...mighty clumsy warriors.

"Come on you two! You gotta bring your A Game!" Mia help them up as fast as she could.

"Was that a pun, I think I heard a pun?" Flame asked which earned a groan from Mia.

• Thumbs Up 3

"A-Ah!" Shuichi panics, taking plenty of steps back, afraid of what's coming towards him. He hides behind Alter-Ego, who is simply bracing himself for what's coming.

Hiyoko, however makes a different response, getting into a fighting position, immediately assuming whatever's approaching is a threat.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"A-Ah!" Shuichi panics, taking plenty of steps back, afraid of what's coming towards him. He hides behind Alter-Ego, who is simply bracing himself for what's coming.

Hiyoko, however makes a different response, getting into a fighting position, immediately assuming whatever's approaching is a threat.

As the footsteps keep heavily rumbling and shaking the ground, Trunks summons his key...sword? and got ready for a fight. As he got ready to charge however, the figure who caused the shaking revealed themselves...

latest?cb=20151202214156

"Long time no see! I thought I recognised you guys!" A tall, hulking, possibly scary looking figure said, looking down at the Skylanders with a massive grin. 

"It's me, Ralph! Remember? I helped you guys take down that giant fire breathing dog?" Ralph said, his face dropping upon seeing the Skylanders' confusion.

• Thumbs Up 6

2B pulled out her keyblade ready to fight. Ragna then pushed her blade down. "This might sound weird but wait..." Ragna prepared for the worst before anything happened.

• Thumbs Up 5

Robinson, Star, and Lumina were still unsure about this Ralph person. Lumina was drawing blanks, though she did faintly remember fighting a giant dog during her last adventure in this system of worlds... Voidica, however, wasn't afraid at all as she waved at him and smiled. "H-Hi there, Mister Ralph! You seem like a nice guy to me!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"...Can't say I recall..." Alter-Ego replies.

Hiyoko shakes her head. "I don't remember seeing Mr. Ham Hands 2 before..."

Shuichi nods, slowly stepping out from behind AE. "M-Me... either..."

Kyubey shrugs. "Yeah. There's a lot of newbies here. I take it you're our guide, Ralphie-boy?" He nods, seeming to know who Ralph is.

• Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20151202214156

"Long time no see! I thought I recognised you guys!" A tall, hulking, possibly scary looking figure said, looking down at the Skylanders with a massive grin. 

"It's me, Ralph! Remember? I helped you guys take down that giant fire breathing dog?" Ralph said, his face dropping upon seeing the Skylanders' confusion.

"You boys know this guy?" Mia asked looking at Ralph.

"Nope."  Flame answered.

"Um no... but I don't think he's mean." Ray added, slowly approaching Ralph. Compared to Ray, Ralph was a giant mountain with hands wider than Ray's whole body length. Ray looked up at the man, he knew full well if he wanted to he could squish Ray in a snap.

"He smells like concrete." Flame tells Mia. "Must be a demo man or something."

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"...Can't say I recall..." Alter-Ego replies.

Hiyoko shakes her head. "I don't remember seeing Mr. Ham Hands 2 before..."

Shuichi nods, slowly stepping out from behind AE. "M-Me... either..."

Kyubey shrugs. "Yeah. There's a lot of newbies here. I take it you're our guide, Ralphie-boy?" He nods, seeming to know who Ralph is.

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Robinson, Star, and Lumina were still unsure about this Ralph person. Lumina was drawing blanks, though she did faintly remember fighting a giant dog during her last adventure in this system of worlds... Voidica, however, wasn't afraid at all as she waved at him and smiled. "H-Hi there, Mister Ralph! You seem like a nice guy to me!"

Ralph looked down, looking a little glum. "I guess we didn't get to talk much during the last adventure..."...

Only for his grin to return as he held his hand out to the Skylanders. "That's an easy problem to fix tho, name's Wreck it Ralph, and I am a villain!" 

"...but that doesn't mean I am an bad guy". Ralph said with a smile.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Princess Jellicent said:

2B pulled out her keyblade ready to fight. Ragna then pushed her blade down. "This might sound weird but wait..." Ragna prepared for the worst before anything happened.

"Rags is right 2B!", Sonic agreed. 

"Ralph here is a bit rough around the edges, but he's got a good heart!"

"I'll hope for the best and take your word for it!", Phoenix said nervously. 

Yeeshka! That guy looks like he could crush a tank,  let alone me. Oh wait,  that's right! He helped take down Cerberus. Phoenix gulped. 

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Long time no see! I thought I recognised you guys!" A tall, hulking, possibly scary looking figure said, looking down at the Skylanders with a massive grin. 

"Ahem!", Phoenix said regaining his composite, "errr, pleased to meet you again Mr. Ralph!", he said flashing a grin Ralph's way. 

"Took the words right out of my mouth Ralph!", Sonic said eagerly,  running over to greet the giant man. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Unfortunately, the Doofs were not around during the first Kingdom Hearts mission so they had no idea who this guy was.

"Yeah sorry buddy, we don't know talking what you're talking about." Burnie said.

"But it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. bad but not technically bad Wreck It Ralph!" Mo said bringing his hand out.

"...Are you absolutely sure you want a hand shake from this guy?" Skeet asked a bit worried.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I see... that's y-your game role, I presume?" Shuichi asks, slowly opening up.

Kyubey nods. "Yeah! Surprised none of y'all heard of him!"

"Well, you're the Disciple. Of course you know him." Alter-Ego replies.

Kyubey doesn't respond to that, his face slowly becoming one of sadness before perking himself back up. "A-Anyway, you can trust him!" He assures.

• Thumbs Up 3

"A... villain?" Star asked, before shrugging her shoulders and shaking Ralph's (many times larger than her own) hand. "I'm Star Butterfly, princess of Mewni!"

"My name's Voidica, Mister Ralph!" She turned to Robinson. "Go on, say hello! He's nice!"

Robinson flew up to Ralph. "Erm... Robinson. Small bird, total coward. Hi."

"And I'm Lucy Laserwave, but you can call me Lumina!" She giggled. "I have to say, it's nice to have a villain who's nice to us for a change; we're always being attacked by bad guys on missions, and even at home my brother picks up the slack."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hi Ralph, I'm Ray. The tall girl with the pigtails is Mia and the red dragon is Flame, we're all good guys and I'm sure you're not a bad guy." Ray nervously smiled.

Mia and Flame both waved cautiously at Ralph... the I'm a Villain but not a bad guy part kind of rubbed them the wrong way.

"It's his game role guys, be nice." Ray told the two trying to ease their concerns. Though it was hard to ignore his own concerns about Ralph.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Ahem!", Phoenix said regaining his composite, "errr, pleased to meet you again Mr. Ralph!", he said flashing a grin Ralph's way. 

"Took the words right out of my mouth Ralph!", Sonic said eagerly,  running over to greet the giant man. 

Nice to meet you again Mr. Wright! Hey, great work in that Marvel VS Capcom arcade game, Vanellope loves playing as you and Maya....even if she somehow always kicks my Hulk's butt". Ralph said.

"And Sonic! I haven't seen you in forever...not since that time you had a root beer contest with Felix, and Mickey and you passed out under the table. I had to scrape you up and take you home". Ralph said, remembering. 

5 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

"...Are you absolutely sure you want a hand shake from this guy?" Skeet asked a bit worried.

"Ah, don't worry, I figured out how to safely shake hands with people...after that incident at Felix's birthday party where I broke someone's hand..." Ralph added. 

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I see... that's y-your game role, I presume?" Shuichi asks, slowly opening up.

Kyubey nods. "Yeah! Surprised none of y'all heard of him!"

"Well, you're the Disciple. Of course you know him." Alter-Ego replies.

Kyubey doesn't respond to that, his face slowly becoming one of sadness before perking himself back up. "A-Anyway, you can trust him!" He assures.

"Correct! I'm the villain of a game named after me called Wreck It Ralph! There was a time where my villain role defined me. People despised me because of that being my purpose, to just be the idiot that Fix It Felix beats everytime..." 

"But we moved past that and I've actually grown to be recognised more for my other qualities. Heck, Felix is one of my best friends". Ralph explained.

6 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"A... villain?" Star asked, before shrugging her shoulders and shaking Ralph's (many times larger than her own) hand. "I'm Star Butterfly, princess of Mewni!"

"My name's Voidica, Mister Ralph!" She turned to Robinson. "Go on, say hello! He's nice!"

Robinson flew up to Ralph. "Erm... Robinson. Small bird, total coward. Hi."

"And I'm Lucy Laserwave, but you can call me Lumina!" She giggled. "I have to say, it's nice to have a villain who's nice to us for a change; we're always being attacked by bad guys on missions, and even at home my brother picks up the slack."

"I'm not going to hurt you, don't worry". Ralph said to Robinson. He then turned to Lumina. "It's nice to meet you, and don't worry, I might be a villain in my game, but I'm not that bad a guy". Ralph said smiling. He turned to Voidica. "It's nice to meet you Voidica, you actually remind me of one of my best friends..." 

"Hmm, wonder where the half-pint ran off to, she was meant to be here by now". Ralph commented, wondering.

8 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Hi Ralph, I'm Ray. The tall girl with the pigtails is Mia and the red dragon is Flame, we're all good guys and I'm sure you're not a bad guy." Ray nervously smiled.

Mia and Flame both waved cautiously at Ralph... the I'm a Villain but not a bad guy part kind of rubbed them the wrong way.

"It's his game role guys, be nice." Ray told the two trying to ease their concerns. Though it was hard to ignore his own concerns about Ralph.

"I-I know my role and...design could be a little threatening, but trust me, the last thing I'd want to do is hurt you all. Honest". 

• Thumbs Up 6

17 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I-I know my role and...design could be a little threatening, but trust me, the last thing I'd want to do is hurt you all. Honest". 

"O.K. I believe you." Flame nonchalantly seems convinced. He casually strolls up to Ralph and gets a good look at him. "Yeah, you're a demo man alright." Flame nods.

Mia then bites the bullet and walks up to Ralph. The skylanders could probably do with as much help as they can get.

"So M-Mr Ralph, what's been happening? Mr Sid said someone was wrecking worlds here." Ray asked, still fidgeting.

• Thumbs Up 3

"I guess I ought to thank you for last time" Ragna said to Ralph, "but to think you're a villain? I'm in a similar situation." Ragna held onto his right arm as he remembered living a life of crime to seek out Terumi. 2B examined the giant Ralph. "Subject appears to be ape like. Is this the missing link between humans and apes?" she asked herself.

• Thumbs Up 4

"As long as you don't accidentally smash one of us, you can do whatever." Hiyoko crosses her arms, not registering Ralph as a threat anymore... but not exactly comfortable with him around either.

Alter-Ego, meanwhile scans Ralph. "I... Don't think we can say that, 2B. After all, he is just code at the end of the day, right?"

• Thumbs Up 4

Suddenly, a small guy began tapping Ralph's shoulder.

latest?cb=20170128204556

"Hey Ralph, I need to talk to you, it's important..." The figure said.

"Felix, there you are!" Ralph replied. "...Wait, where's the squirt and Calhoun?" Ralph asked, with a worried voice. 

"That's why I want to talk to you. Calhoun just told me something through my walkie-talk-" Felix turned to see the Skylanders. "Oh, I see you've made some new friends! Maybe this won't be so bad, if they're willing to lend a hand!" Felix said optimistically.

• Thumbs Up 5

25 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I'm not going to hurt you, don't worry". Ralph said to Robinson. He then turned to Lumina. "It's nice to meet you, and don't worry, I might be a villain in my game, but I'm not that bad a guy". Ralph said smiling. He turned to Voidica. "It's nice to meet you Voidica, you actually remind me of one of my best friends..." 

"Hmm, wonder where the half-pint ran off to, she was meant to be here by now". Ralph commented, wondering.

"W-Well, if you say so," Robinson tweeted, attemoting to feel more at ease. Voidica smiled when she heard Ralph had a friend, though she wondered where she was.

"You, uh... don't think she got lost, or anything, do you?" she asked, hoping that nothing worse could happen-

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170128204556

"Felix, there you are!" Ralph replied. "...Wait, where's the squirt and Calhoun?" Ralph asked, with a worried voice. 

"That's why I want to talk to you. Calhoun just told me something through my walkie-talk-" Felix turned to see the Skylanders. "Oh, I see you've made some new friends! Maybe this won't be so bad, if they're willing to lend a hand!" Felix said optimistically.

...aaaaand there came the feeling that something worse DID happen.

"Hi there, Felix!" Lumina greeted the little builder. "Yeah, we're Ralph's friends! We'll help you out with whatever's wrong! I'm sure it's nothing, though," she said.

"A fiver says it's something," Robinson said, looking at Lumina.

"You're on."

• Thumbs Up 4

"What's this? Trouble afoot?!" Kyubey hops to face Felix.

Shuichi takes notice to Felix as well. "W-Wait, what's going on?" He asks.

tumblr_inline_mr6rx7K9Pm1qz4rgp.png

"Duhhh! It's pretty obvious that we're gonna go after our first enemy of the game! What kind of detective are you?!" Hiyoko rants.

Shuichi simply tugs his cap further down over his eyes. "Well, not a very good one..." He sighs.

• Thumbs Up 3

"If it's about stopping bad guys and getting snacks I'm game!" Flame bobbed his head up and down, eager to get to business.

"Yeah, I'm with Flame, if there are people in need help there is no point standing around, delta squad motto, we've got your back come hell or high water." Mia gives Ralph and Felix the thumbs up.

She then nervously looks around and whispers to Ray. "How am I doing? I'm giving a good first impression, right?"

"Yep. You're doing well." Ray nods.

• Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"As long as you don't accidentally smash one of us, you can do whatever." Hiyoko crosses her arms, not registering Ralph as a threat anymore... but not exactly comfortable with him around either.

Alter-Ego, meanwhile scans Ralph. "I... Don't think we can say that, 2B. After all, he is just code at the end of the day, right?"

"Its still interesting how humans based its image on what they perceive on themselves" 2B said, "these humans mustn't be too attractive."

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170128204556

"Now another weird person appeared" Sion said. "Please let us help if you're in trouble."

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Its still interesting how humans based its image on what they perceive on themselves" 2B said, "these humans mustn't be too attractive."

Alter-Ego looks at himself, who is a one to one replica of his creator, Chihiro Fujisaki.

tumblr_inline_mr60c2O4cF1qz4rgp.png

"...Well, I can agree with you there on several accounts." He answers. He then turns to 2B. "Even you too, you know. You are modelled after a human after all, right?"

• Thumbs Up 4