Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"Hmmm... I'm LOG tech, and to an extent... they must be LOG tech too. Maybe I could..." Kyubey begins revving up his wheels as he drives into a Cy-Bug, phasing through it as he begins to take control.

"HEY! I'M DOIN' IT! I'M HACKIN' THIS THING!" Kyubey exclaims excitedly as he spits acid at other Cy-Bugs before landing safely on the ground. "Quick, guys! Hop on!"

• Thumbs Up 4

17 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Riding futuristic candy bugs up to a mountain made of mints and chocolate inside of an arcade game. My life has officially hit a new stage of insane and this was on top of the killer androids and Bug-monster". Trunks said while rolling his eyes.

"Hey! That's my line!", Phoenix said as he mounted his Cy-bug. "At least you had some other-worldly and time travel experience! My life as a simple lawyer went from 0 to 10!"

"Cherish the excitement! You gotta admit your new life as boss of WAAHOO rocks!", Undyne said wresting her Cy-Bug, making it sure it didn't go an iota out of her orders!

"I engaged with criminals of all sorts, some who threatened the world. I think my life was excitement enough thank you!", Phoenix retorted.

• Thumbs Up 5

11 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Hmmm... I'm LOG tech, and to an extent... they must be LOG tech too. Maybe I could..." Kyubey begins revving up his wheels as he drives into a Cy-Bug, phasing through it as he begins to take control.

"HEY! I'M DOIN' IT! I'M HACKIN' THIS THING!" Kyubey exclaims excitedly as he spits acid at other Cy-Bugs before landing safely on the ground. "Quick, guys! Hop on!"

"Are you mad?!" Chi asked. "These things are living viruses! For all we know, that bug could start to hack back!" However, Silver just looked in confusion. "I don't know. It looks like he's in control to me..." he told Chi, who just shrugged. "Fine! But if he starts acting crazy... well, crazier, then don't say I didn't warn you!" Chi replied.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Captain Metallix said:

"Are you mad?!" Chi asked. "These things are living viruses! For all we know, that bug could start to hack back!" However, Silver just looked in confusion. "I don't know. It looks like he's in control to me..." he told Chi, who just shrugged. "Fine! But if he starts acting crazy... well, crazier, then don't say I didn't warn you!" Chi replied.

"It's not infecting me, but it sure as hell is fighting back for control! You guys better hang on before if FORCES me out!" Kyubey exclaims, the eyes of the Cy-Bug flickering in response to the internal retaliation.

"You heard the weasel! Let's get on, already!" Hiyoko hops on top of the Cy-Bug, along with AE.

"Shui...chi? You coming?" Alter-Ego asks the detective, trembling in his boots.

Shuichi takes a small step forward. "You... You sure you can make it all the way there before that... thing regains control. R-Right?"

"Yeah, it's fine! Come on, come on! The more you wait, the less time I have controlling this thing!" Kyubey urges.

• Thumbs Up 4

As the Skylanders hop onto their retrospective Cy-Bugs, the skies seemed relatively clear, but as the Skylanders looked down below, they could see why, the world was being destroyed, people were being hurt or worse, and more. Things had gone to hell for Candy Rush. 

"..." Ralph said, knowing it was his fault the Cy-Bugs were loose in the first place. 

"Don't worry partner, once we stop Turbo and save Ol' Vanellope, then we can just use the restore option to restore the game back to before the invasion. We just got to get rid of them first before doing that". Felix said, trying to cheer his friend up.

• Thumbs Up 4

Shuichi climbs on Kyubey slowly. Alter-Ego grabs onto him to ensure he doesn't panic himself so much, he'll fall down. "Alright, Kyubey. Take off!"

"Roger that! Now.. how do I control the wing- oh, gotcha! Found it! Fouuuuund it!" Kyubey responds as the wings of the Cy-Bug begin flapping, taking off. "I say, this calls for a bit of triumphant music!"

And before anyone knew it, rock and roll started to play from the Cy-Bug's mouth.

• Thumbs Up 5

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders hop onto their retrospective Cy-Bugs, the skies seemed relatively clear, but as the Skylanders looked down below, they could see why, the world was being destroyed, people were being hurt or worse, and more. Things had gone to hell for Candy Rush.

The more Chi looked at the damage down below, the more his optics started to flicker into a bright yellow. "...N-no! Not yet..." Chi said to himself, as he looked back to the mountains. He knew it was only a matter of time until his new Anti-Form would show itself, and Chi wasn't sure if he really wanted to 'fuel' it yet.

• Thumbs Up 5

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi climbs on Kyubey slowly. Alter-Ego grabs onto him to ensure he doesn't panic himself so much, he'll fall down. "Alright, Kyubey. Take off!"

"Roger that! Now.. how do I control the wing- oh, gotcha! Found it! Fouuuuund it!" Kyubey responds as the wings of the Cy-Bug begin flapping, taking off. "I say, this calls for a bit of triumphant music!"

And before anyone knew it, rock and roll started to play from the Cy-Bug's mouth.

"Yeah! Wahooooo!" Lumina started headbanging as she steered her Cy-Bug through the air. She appreciated the in-flight music. Poor Robinson, not so much.

"Hah hah! This is just like riding a Warnicorn!" Star shouted as she flew alongside the others, even doing a few tricks just to show off.

Voidica smiled at Kyubey. Not only was he nice, but could also do incredible things!

• Thumbs Up 5

Climbing onto a "tamed" Cy-Bug, Sally asks Nicole, "This is all a computer program, right? Why can't you just hack into the place and fix everything in one fell swoop?"

"Because, Sally, it would firstly be unfair," Nicole answers bluntly.

"Unfair?"

"We're still putting on a show for an audience, Sally. It would be unsatisfying if one person just fixed everything in a second," Nicole explains. Even when being against L.O.G, she still abided by the rules he forced them to follow. "Secondly, where's the fun in that?"

Climbing onto Sally's Cy-Bug, the two lifted off into the air, prepared to go to this huge cola and mentos volcano.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Who the man? Kyu-Bey's the man!" Kyubey gloats, eating up Cy-Bugs as he catches up to Ralph.

Alter-Ego bangs the metal shell of the Cy-Bug with his fist. "Don't get too cocky, alright?!" He says. "You got people onboard and this thing doesn't have seatbelts!"

• Thumbs Up 4

8 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Climbing onto a "tamed" Cy-Bug, Sally asks Nicole, "This is all a computer program, right? Why can't you just hack into the place and fix everything in one fell swoop?"

"Because, Sally, it would firstly be unfair," Nicole answers bluntly.

"Unfair?"

"We're still putting on a show for an audience, Sally. It would be unsatisfying if one person just fixed everything in a second," Nicole explains. Even when being against L.O.G, she still abided by the rules he forced them to follow. "Secondly, where's the fun in that?"

Climbing onto Sally's Cy-Bug, the two lifted off into the air, prepared to go to this huge cola and mentos volcano.

"If I may add something to your observation, ma'am..." Inkwelle added, "If LOG's making a show and we go off the script, I could only imagine he and his writers would be in talks of... Killing off the rule breaker... or worse, replace them with a c-character o-of their own..."

Inkwelle gulped, imagining the many possible canidates he could end up being replaced with... One being a rapping, wisecracking, and overall pandering to the fans, computer. 

"Alright! A flying mount!" Katii smirked as she grabbed onto one of the cy-bugs, "Let's get going guys! Last one up there is bug bait!"

"Ah! What a fine specimen this is!" Robrainiac admired the semi-mechanical buglike beings. "Let us go! Onward my... Uh... what are these called again? Cyber bugs? Metroids or something?"

• Thumbs Up 6

8 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"If I may add something to your observation, ma'am..." Inkwelle added, "If LOG's making a show and we go off the script, I could only imagine he and his writers would be in talks of... Killing off the rule breaker... or worse, replace them with a c-character o-of their own..."

"Huh... Never thought of that. Hey, Kyubey. Would LOG do something like that?" Alter-Ego asks.

"Hmmm... HMMMMM..." Kyubey hums to himself. "Frankly, I think LOG would be along the lines of giving the cheater a punishment or penalty... but I don't think he would kill them. At least, not if it wasn't a part of the game."

The Cy-Bug's eyes widen when a thought came to Kyubey's head. "General Teddie, Chen, and maybe Control Freak on the other hand, though..."

"T-That doesn't sound assuring!" Shuichi exclaims.

"I know, I know... But here's why I think so. It's not a full memory, as some of the data got corrupted in my creation... but from what I can gather, LOG had an apprentice of sorts. You know, like Sonic and Sayaka?" Kyubey explains. "And this apprentice was known for screwing up. But... LOG never killed this person despite the disobediance."

Shuichi then scratches his head, thinking. "Well... what happened to this apprentice?"

"From what I can gather, the apprentice ran away on their own free will. Went missing, to be accurate. Who knows? That apprentice could still be running around to this day." Kyubey answers. "All I know is that LOG wasn't responsible."

• Thumbs Up 6

"U-um, yip yip boy?", Phoenix said prompting his Cy-Bug to fly in the air!

"RGH! Settle down Cyber Punk! I don't like this anymore than you do!", Undyne snarled at her mount, struggling to steer it as it was stubborn back to her! "It's official. I hate anything to do with hanging in the air for too long!"

"You've really got to learn to work better with things that don't immediately agree with you", Kairi advised flying alongside them on her own Cy-bug.

"Realize who you're talking to Miss", Shantae said, "She's nearly melted herself out of stubbornness on a few occasions".

9 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Ah! What a fine specimen this is!" Robrainiac admired the semi-mechanical buglike beings. "Let us go! Onward my... Uh... what are these called again? Cyber bugs? Metroids or something?"

"Cy-bugs! But feel free to give the cyber punks a good kick in the rears for the sake of all that is good!", Undyne said angrily.

• Thumbs Up 6

11 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Huh... Never thought of that. Hey, Kyubey. Would LOG do something like that?" Alter-Ego asks.

"Hmmm... HMMMMM..." Kyubey hums to himself. "Frankly, I think LOG would be along the lines of giving the cheater a punishment or penalty... but I don't think he would kill them. At least, not if it wasn't a part of the game."

The Cy-Bug's eyes widen when a thought came to Kyubey's head. "General Teddie, Chen, and maybe Control Freak on the other hand, though..."

"I know, I know... But here's why I think so. It's not a full memory, as some of the data got corrupted in my creation... but from what I can gather, LOG had an apprentice of sorts. You know, like Sonic and Sayaka?" Kyubey explains. "And this apprentice was known for screwing up. But... LOG never killed this person despite the disobediance."

Shuichi then scratches his head, thinking. "Well... what happened to this apprentice?"

"From what I can gather, the apprentice ran away on their own free will. Went missing, to be accurate. Who knows? That apprentice could still be running around to this day." Kyubey answers. "All I know is that LOG wasn't responsible."

"They had an apprentice? Does that mean LOG was attempting to create his own version of Sonic and Sayaka's dynamic? God forbid, the last thing we need is some crazed lunatic trying to screw around with things on LOG's levels of manipulation". Edgeworth said, as the group began making their way towards the volcano.

"Still though, the thought that this apprentice had abandoned LOG when arguably, they'd have the same powers as him, that's very strange indeed". Edgeworth added to his statement. 

• Thumbs Up 6

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"They had an apprentice? Does that mean LOG was attempting to create his own version of Sonic and Sayaka's dynamic? God forbid, the last thing we need is some crazed lunatic trying to screw around with things on LOG's levels of manipulation". Edgeworth said, as the group began making their way towards the volcano.

"Still though, the thought that this apprentice had abandoned LOG when arguably, they'd have the same powers as him, that's very strange indeed". Edgeworth added to his statement. 

"The big question is what is this apprentice planning to do?" Hiyoko asks, adding her own two cents into this. "Did this apprentice leave because they wanted to do good... or probably the more logical thing aaaaaand is using it to screw with the world in new and SPECTACUAR ways?"

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"The big question is what is this apprentice planning to do?" Hiyoko asks, adding her own two cents into this. "Did this apprentice leave because they wanted to do good... or probably the more logical thing aaaaaand is using it to screw with the world in new and SPECTACUAR ways?"

"I mean, the apprentice could be dead, surely the Future Foundation would've heard of such a thing if someone had been running around the multiverse screwing with things, right?" Sonia said, throwing in her point of view. "And that's not even comparing to the Landers of Sky who have vast levels of intelligence gathering, am I not correct!?" Sonia shouted.

"Well, we have an alert system and the Club Penguin Times..." Edgeworth said in his own unique dry sense of wit.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"They had an apprentice? Does that mean L.O.G was attempting to create his own version of Sonic and Sayaka's dynamic? God forbid, the last thing we need is some crazed lunatic trying to restart what she failed to do". Edgeworth said, as the group began making their way towards the volcano.

"Still though, the thought that this apprentice had abandoned LOG when arguably, they'd have the same powers as her, that's very strange indeed". Edgeworth added to his statement. 

"And worrying, knowing this apprentice is on the loose," Sally adds. "But priorities first, we need to get through this challenge before thinking about the apprentice."

Flying upon the Cy-Bug, Nicole sits behind Sally and hugs her tight. She did not to fall from this height... And Sally could tell, considering Nicoe was trembling in her tight hug. "Why don't you just sit in your computer?" Sally asks, looking back at Nicole. Nicole nods, and her hologram quickly fades away, and into the small handheld computer clipped to Sally's boots.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I mean, the apprentice could be dead, surely the Future Foundation would've heard of such a thing if someone had been running around the multiverse screwing with things, right?" Sonia said, throwing in her point of view. "And that's not even comparing to the Landers of Sky who have vast levels of intelligence gathering, am I not correct!?" Sonia shouted.

"Well, we have an alert system and the Club Penguin Times..." Edgeworth said in his own unique dry sense of wit.

Alter-Ego nods in understanding with what Sonia said before his eyes widen in realization. He snaps his fungers. "W-Wait... it sounds like a long shot, but maybe this apprentice is the one who restarted the Towa Factory?"

Hiyoko rapidly pats her hands on the metal back of the Kyubey controlled Cy-Bug. "Yeah! Yeaaaah! That makes sense! Heh, maybe you aren't as dense as I thought! It can explain how those Beta and Cassidy fellas travelled in time like that!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Voidica gulped. From what she could tell, both L.O.G. and this apprentice were both very powerful. And if the latter was able to allow others to travel through time...

"M... Mister Alter-Ego, do you think either one of them is the reason why I'm... still here?" she asked.

"Wouldn't put it past them, though why they'd do it, I'm not sure," Lumina replied, grumpily puffing up her cheek. "One thing's for sure, though - the sooner we're rid of the both of them, the better!"

• Thumbs Up 4

22 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"They had an apprentice? Does that mean LOG was attempting to create his own version of Sonic and Sayaka's dynamic? God forbid, the last thing we need is some crazed lunatic trying to restart what he failed to do". Edgeworth said, as the group began making their way towards the volcano.

"Still though, the thought that this apprentice had abandoned LOG when arguably, they'd have the same powers as her, that's very strange indeed". Edgeworth added to his statement. 

"AN apprentice...", Shantae said trailing off in thought, "And they say that he or she managed to escape LOG...now that you mention it, didn't Shirogane mention that she had a higher power, someone she answered to before she did herself in?"

"You think she might be the apprentice to LOG?", Sora asked.

"Tch! Well that'd be anti-climatic then, since we know what became of her", Undyne remarked.

"Besides, Shirogane was all about controlling those who stepped outside their roles and pleasing the writers on high. LOG, seems to be going for a vastly different angle, wanting to entertain....and I don't exactly see him as the kind to drill the sense of "order" into Shirogane's head that she ran by!", Phoenix deduced.

WxsVc8S.png

"Oh great! So that means, we're in the dark on two figures in the shadows this time instead of one!", Shantae groaned.

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Considering we spent our first season occasionally being chased by a crazy shape shifting master mind with little to no warning or intervention each time, I'd say the jury's out on how "secure" things are kept these days", Phoenix said rubbing the back of his neck abashedly.

• Thumbs Up 5

Ragna stepped on the Cy-Bug and tried to use it as a surfboard. "Hey what the hell! Fly right!"

2B was listening on the conversation. "If that's true then the apprentice should be terminated immediately."

• Thumbs Up 5

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Alter-Ego nods in understanding with what Sonia said before his eyes widen in realization. He snaps his fungers. "W-Wait... it sounds like a long shot, but maybe this apprentice is the one who restarted the Towa Factory?"

Hiyoko rapidly pats her hands on the metal back of the Kyubey controlled Cy-Bug. "Yeah! Yeaaaah! That makes sense! Heh, maybe you aren't as dense as I thought! It can explain how those Beta and Cassidy fellas travelled in time like that!"

"Speaking of Towa, wasn't Asahina supposed to show us that Future Foundation report from Byakuya before we left?" Edgeworth said, just now remembering about it and the huge entrance Byakuya made with it.

"Well, one of the things discussed at the meeting we were at was about Towa City, perhaps it was an update on the figure. They could even be behind bars at this very instant, serving time for their actions!" Sonia said triumphantly. 

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Voidica gulped. From what she could tell, both L.O.G. and this apprentice were both very powerful. And if the latter was able to allow others to travel through time...

"M... Mister Alter-Ego, do you think either one of them is the reason why I'm... still here?" she asked.

"Wouldn't put it past them, though why they'd do it, I'm not sure," Lumina replied, grumpily puffing up her cheek. "One things for sure, though - the sooner we're rid of the both of them, the better!"

"No doubt about that. Though... it's probably LOG who did." Shuichi speaks up.

Alter-Ego looks at Shuichi. "Why do you say that?"

Shuichi tightens the grip he has on his cap before speaking up. "W-Well, think about it... If this apprentice ran away, they wouldn't want to involve themselves in this show. Do you think LOG did this because... the audience liked Voidica?"

Hiyoko then gives Shuichi a bop on the head. "You I-DI-OT. Didn't you hear what me and AE said? This apprentice could be the one who sent Beta and Cassidy back in time in the first place! Maybe they revived Voidica so maybe, just maybe Jessica still won't have her powers."

Shuichi sighs in a slight annoyance.

"So? I was right, yeah?" Hiyoko replies.

640?cb=20170304124704

"N-No, that's wrong!" Shuichi suddenly objects. "If that's the case, WHY make an obvious clone to take her place, core and all? It HAS to be LOG's handiwork to set things in place yet keep her alive! It has to be! I-If... my hypothesis is correct..."

Hiyoko could only respons with a slow nod. "Yeah... I get it. Guess there's still a lot of holes in this mystery to solve after all."

• Thumbs Up 6

31 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"So old pong face has his very own apprentice huh?" Katii thought out loud, "I don't like the sound of that. Having a right hand man that we don't know of could be bad for us down the line."

"If this fella is as much of a screwup as Kyubey is saying, then I don't think we have anything to worry about." Robrainiac shrugged, "We could probably just defeat them by dropping a banana peel and making them land on a pie. Heh, banana peel and pie..."

"Um... Pardon me for asking, but how do we know they're bad though?" Inkwelle added, "I mean, you did say they ran off on their own, Kyubey. That's got me thinkin... Maybe he doesn't like LOG."

Inkwelle gave a hopeful grin, "Or... Golly, you guys think he could be on our side?"

"I'd be a little more cautious if I were you..." Katii told inkwelle, "We really don't know much about whoever this guy is."

• Thumbs Up 5

"To be frank, it's the unpredictability of this person that worries me. Their actions to this point are contradictory with various motives, and knowing that, I'm worried..." Edgeworth said. 

"I have...no idea what's going on here" Ralph said, scratching his head. 

"N-Nothing to worry about, don't worry Ralph, just something we've got on our minds" Trunks replied.

• Thumbs Up 5