Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"No doubt about that. Though... it's probably LOG who did." Shuichi speaks up.

Alter-Ego looks at Shuichi. "Why do you say that?"

Shuichi tightens the grip he has on his cap before speaking up. "W-Well, think about it... If this apprentice ran away, they wouldn't want to involve themselves in this show. Do you think LOG did this because... the audience liked Voidica?"

Hiyoko then gives Shuichi a bop on the head. "You I-DI-OT. Didn't you hear what me and AE said? This apprentice could be the one who sent Beta and Cassidy back in time in the first place! Maybe they revived Voidica so maybe, just maybe Jessica still won't have her powers."

Shuichi sighs in a slight annoyance.

"So? I was right, yeah?" Hiyoko replies.

640?cb=20170304124704

"N-No, that's wrong!" Shuichi suddenly objects. "If that's the case, WHY make an obvious clone to take her place, core and all? It HAS to be LOG's handiwork to set things in place yet keep her alive! It has to be! I-If... my hypothesis is correct..."

Hiyoko could only respons with a slow nod. "Yeah... I get it. Guess there's still a lot of holes in this mystery to solve after all."

"Y-You mean I'm... p-p-p-p-p-popular?" Voidica asked in a trembling voice. Her face turned a deep grey, but her nervous murmuring and finger fidgeting made it clear that normally, it'd be a deep red.

"Didja hear that, Voidy? People like you!" Star cheered the flustered Void Elemental on. Even Lumina couldn't help but feel proud of Voidica, even if this whole show thing was a bit sick.

Robinson, meanwhile, just longed to see a bright green tree, with green grass and a man walking his dog. Just something familiar he could recognise to keep him grounded in this talk of popularity and apprentices.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I-It's gotta be." Shuichi says, looking at Voidica. "If LOG's main motive is as he says, to entertain the viewers back in Reality... they must've taken a liking to you. As such, he kept you alive."

The Cy-Bug's eyes begin spinning as Kyubey pitches in. "Ugh. I'm confused now. Should we thank the guy for doing this, or use it as even more reason to knock his non-existant teeth in for using this victory as a sign to keep this thing goin'."

"I'd say... thank him for this, at least. Doesn't excuse the rest of his actions, but still... with that and sparing the life of a disobediant servant... LOG doesn't seem to be your typical tyrannical mastermind like what we faced before with Tsumugi and Vortech." Alter-Ego replies.

• Thumbs Up 5

"I hope you're right on this..." Ragna said to Alter Ego as he regained his balance on the Cy-Bug. "I'll have to admit this LOG character is impossible for me to predict" Sion said, "his actions are too chaotic to see how it can affect the future."

• Thumbs Up 4

"One person can perhaps confirm a bit on what I'm saying." Shuichi turns to Jack @Princess Jellicent. "Hey... Jack. You spent time with LOG's crew before coming her, correct? I-Is what I'm saying accurate?" He asks.

• Thumbs Up 5

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I'd say... thank him for this, at least. Doesn't excuse the rest of his actions, but still... with that and sparing the life of a disobediant servant... LOG doesn't seem to be your typical tyrannical mastermind like what we faced before with Tsumugi and Vortech." Alter-Ego replies.

"I'm not sure I agree. The disobedient servant could easily be the case of him not being able to track down the servant. He's still kidnapping and capturing our friends for no reason other than shortsighted entertainment, do you not realise what could happen?" Edgeworth said.

"This isn't a case of a race against time, or being able to swoop in and grab Roxas before Xemnas does, Xemnas has him already. He's probably already working on wiping his heart and mind and it's all because of that imbecilic L.O.G. Even Voidica's saving is out of a selfish want for ratings as opposed to feeling he wants to save her". Edgeworth pointed out. 

• Thumbs Up 6

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I'm not sure I agree. The disobedient servant could easily be the case of him not being able to track down the servant. He's still kidnapping and capturing our friends for no reason other than shortsighted entertainment, do you not realise what could happen?" Edgeworth said.

"This isn't a case of a race against time, or being able to swoop in and grab Roxas before Xemnas does, Xemnas has him already. He's probably already working on wiping his heart and mind and it's all because of that imbecilic L.O.G. Even Voidica's saving is out of a selfish want for ratings as opposed to feeling he wants to save her". Edgeworth pointed out. 

"Point made." Alter-Ego nods. He then clutches his head in frustration. "Uggghhh, I-I just can't understand this guy!"

"Simple. Dude's freakin' evil, we put a stop to him! Simple. As. That." Kyubey replies, on Edgeworth's side. "I should know, right? He did make me."

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"One person can perhaps confirm a bit on what I'm saying." Shuichi turns to Jack @Princess Jellicent. "Hey... Jack. You spent time with LOG's crew before coming her, correct? I-Is what I'm saying accurate?" He asks.

"I can confirm this" Jack said without changing his stern look. "He seemed a little too interested in me and my entertainment and tried to swing me into things. I've decided to join on my own accord, despite making the deal with a devil."

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I can't seem to comphred the Lord of Game's actions regardless" 2B said, "I can't understand why this being is a wild card as they say."

• Thumbs Up 5

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Be that as it may though, he's still forcing us into where he wants us, and with little regard for well-being that he doesn't care about", Shantae said, still angry about the jeopardizing  of her friends and Roxas.

"He's not typical, that's for sure, but he's sure tyrannical when he wants to be", Phoenix chimed in.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Took the words right out of my mouth. I'm more willing to bet his apprentice got out fighting. Wouldn't be surprised if LOG is hunting down the poor bastard as we speak", Undyne said.

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"And that leads me to something I've been thinking of ever since the first challenge....just what does he plan for us after we've finished all his challenges?", Phoenix mused. "Surely, if we were to survive all of them with flying colors, wouldn't that just boost his ratings and get him more of whatever it is he wants? I'm more willing to believe he'll loophole us into a Season 2 rather than let us go when it's all done!"

• Thumbs Up 6

2 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"I can confirm this" Jack said without changing his stern look. "He seemed a little too interested in me and my entertainment and tried to swing me into things. I've decided to join on my own accord, despite making the deal with a devil."

"On your own accord?" Hiyoko asks. "What? He gave you a big ol' bag of cash? It's not like he blackmailed you then if it's 'on your own accord'!" She mocks.

"Yeahhhh, still can't trust this guy if he's in it to win it. And by 'it', I mean the almighty dollar... or yen... or pound... or whatever you use."

She crosses her arms, still in doubt of this suspicious new member.

• Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"On your own accord?" Hiyoko asks. "What? He gave you a big ol' bag of cash? It's not like he blackmailed you then if it's 'on your own accord'!" She mocks.

"Yeahhhh, still can't trust this guy if he's in it to win it. And by 'it', I mean the almighty dollar... or yen... or pound... or whatever you use."

She crosses her arms, still in doubt of this suspicious new member.

"I'll give tell you straight" Jack told her, "I'm only here to showcase my own entertainment. I wish to show that LOG what real entertainment is about!" Jack was being loud and boisterous about his own skills.

2B was left without words. Sion however burst out laughing for some reason.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"He's got a point..." Chi added. "Everything he's done so far has been solely for his entertainment. Heck, he's shown no remorse for the situation he's put Roxas in!"

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Point made." Alter-Ego nods. He then clutches his head in frustration. "Uggghhh, I-I just can't understand this guy!"

"Simple. Dude's freakin' evil, we put a stop to him! Simple. As. That." Kyubey replies, on Edgeworth's side. "I should know, right? He did make me."

"Agreed!" Chi replied, wanting to put an end to these insane challenges. Silver then intervened. "Uh, not to rain on your parade, but shouldn't we be focusing on saving this world first?" he asked. "I know L.O.G.'s a threat, but I don't think we can do anything about him right now."

• Thumbs Up 5

As the conversation continued, Kat suddenly called everyone's attention. "Everyone, we're here!" She shouted, as she pointed to the centre of the mountain as a tall looming figure hovered over the middle of the mountain as several balls of acid hit all of the Cy-Bugs, causing the Skylanders to crash down onto the mountain, where a figure was tied up on a pole in the centre. 

200_s.gif

"R-Ralph!" Vanellope shouted as she tried to struggle against the rope tying her again the pole. 

"Ralphie! Excellent! It's lovely to see you brought your little friends!" 

"I was afraid I was going to have to disappoint L.O.G about taking them down with ya, Ralphie Boy!" The figure shouted as he suddenly crashed a claw down in front of the Skylanders and Vanellope. 

latest?cb=20130531181907

"I mean with Game Central Station destroyed, it's not like they could run anywhere, but it saves Ol' King Candy some time to hunt down and kill them and that's A-OK with me!" 

• Thumbs Up 7

1 minute ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"I'll give tell you straight" Jack told her, "I'm only here to showcase my own entertainment. I wish to show that LOG what real entertainment is about!" Jack was being loud and boisterous about his own skills.

2B was left without words. Sion however burst out laughing for some reason.

Shuichi looks at Jack, who is confidently showing himself off. He doesn't know if he's telling the truth... but if so, he can't help but admire his strength.

Before he could register anything else, though the Skylanders were knocked off their Cy-Bugs.

"Ahhhh!" Shuichi yells, before landing on his back. "Ack! Owww...."

"Geez! You're so gonna pay for that!" Hiyoko groans.

Alter-Ego's eyes become static thanks to the impact before recalibrating itself. "Okay... it's on now..." He angerly murmurs.

Lastly, Kyubey lands facefirst from being forced out of the Cy-Bug due to the attack. The impact leaves parts of his body to dissolve into digital squares, ones and zeroes before full reconstructing itself. "Mmmmhmmmmm.... fhhmmmmmm!" Kyubey screams, his face on the floor, his speech incomprehensible but it's clear he's angry.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Whaaaaaaaaa?" Star asked, looking at King Candy with a raised eyebrow.

Lumina stared at the strange man. "Hrm... big head, big arms, big hands... is this the final boss of some NES game?"

"W-Whatever it is, it's creepy," Voidica trembled.

"Yep, i-it sure is," Robinson gulped in agreement.

Star shook her head. "Come on, you guys! We can take this old fart on!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"OOF!"

Crashing down into the mountain, Sally stumbled to her feet. "...Oww... Pain everywhere..." she moaned, rubbing her head. "But I gotta focus..." Looking up, she finds a not so pleasant sight.

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Ralphie! Excellent! It's lovely to see you brought your little friends!" 

"I was afraid I was going to have to disappoint L.O.G about taking them down with ya, Ralphie Boy!" The figure shouted as he suddenly crashed a claw down in front of the Skylanders and Vanellope. 

latest?cb=20130531181907

"I mean with Game Central Station destroyed, it's not like they could run anywhere, but it saves Ol' King Candy some time to hunt down and kill them and that's A-OK with me!" 

Sally's eyes widen with shock. "...Thaaaat's a problem."

Quickly grabbing the handheld from her boot and flicking it open, she orders, "Nicole, I need a full analysis on this... Mutant thing. We need a weakness!"

"Working, Sally... Now, what happened to you?"

"Crash landing, now please hurry!" she pleads, holding the computer tight in her hands. While waiting for the analysis, she runs for Vanellope, attempting to secure her safety before dealing with the mutant King Candy bug thing. She had to be quick, while he was monologuing...

• Thumbs Up 4

"Well! Aren't you an ugly one!" Robrainiac chuckled as he cracked his mechanical knuckles, "Quite the appearance you have there, my friend? It's a shame we have to defeat you!"

Katii pulled out her dagger and twirled it, "It's been a long time since I used this thing! time to see if it's still good at cutting..."

"Guys! I may not be able to fight, but if anyone needs any healing, I'll patch you up!" Inkwelle pulled out a first aid kit, turning to the other skylanders, "I'm the holder of fastest medic in my city!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"AAH!" Silver jumped back upon seeing the weird king...clown...Cy-Bug...thing standing in front of the Skylanders. "I-it's like something from one of my nightmares!" he said, while Chi readied his Keyblade. "King Candy, eh?" the robot said to the villain. "If this is your kingdom, then I'm afraid it's in dire need of a refurbishment!" Soon, Silver summoned his Keyblade too. "I take it that you're responsible for all of this?" the hedgehog asked. "Either way, I'd suggest you back off!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"T-Turbo, how can you still be here?! Ralph took you down a long time ago!" Felix shouted at the cyborg mutant. Turbo simply chuckled. "You didn't think I didn't make a backup?! We have cloud leaderboards in Sugar Rush! All you do is make it so your coding goes into a folder in the cloud, and it was easy for L.O.G to retrieve it and make a brand new arcade game to hook me back into the arcade!" King Candy said with a chuckle.

3 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Well! Aren't you an ugly one!" Robrainiac chuckled as he cracked his mechanical knuckles, "Quite the appearance you have there, my friend? It's a shame we have to defeat you!"

Katii pulled out her dagger and twirled it, "It's been a long time since I used this thing! time to see if it's still good at cutting..."

"Guys! I may not be able to fight, but if anyone needs any healing, I'll patch you up!" Inkwelle pulled out a first aid kit, turning to the other skylanders, "I'm the holder of fastest medic in my city!"

4 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"OOF!"

Crashing down into the mountain, Sally stumbled to her feet. "...Oww... Pain everywhere..." she moaned, rubbing her head. "But I gotta focus..." Looking up, she finds a not so pleasant sight.

Sally's eyes widen with shock. "...Thaaaat's a problem."

Quickly grabbing the handheld from her boot and flicking it open, she orders, "Nicole, I need a full analysis on this... Mutant thing. We need a weakness!"

"Working, Sally... Now, what happened to you?"

"Crash landing, now please hurry!" she pleads, holding the computer tight in her hands. While waiting for the analysis, she runs for Vanellope, attempting to secure her safety before dealing with the mutant King Candy bug thing. She had to be quick, while he was monologuing...

"Well then, in that case, let's just skip to the Turbotastic fun!" Turbo shouted as he suddenly threw a claw directly into Robrainiac's arm, attempting to rip it off. He grabbed off a piece of the mountain with another claw and send it flying towards Sally.

• Thumbs Up 6

As the Skylanders recovered from the landing Ragna pointed his Keyblade at King Candy. "Oh you have reeeaaallly good timing! I guess we'll have to kick your ass right here and now!" he shouted. Jack walked in front of the rest of the Skylanders. "You're no King! I'll show you the true power of a real King!"

• Thumbs Up 4

18 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the conversation continued, Kat suddenly called everyone's attention. "Everyone, we're here!" She shouted, as she pointed to the centre of the mountain as a tall looming figure hovered over the middle of the mountain as several balls of acid hit all of the Cy-Bugs, causing the Skylanders to crash down onto the mountain, where a figure was tied up on a pole in the centre. 

"NGAAAAH! HA!", Undyne landed briskly on the surface. "Please tell me we aren't in a volcano!", she said as she felt heat from all around.

21 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20130531181907

"So, the king....is an errand boy for LOG! Bah! You're no king I'd serve", Undyne said charging at Turbo!

"U-Undye! Wait!", Phoenix said calling after her.

"Gramps might have some aerial tricks up his sleeves!", Sora tried to warn her, but it looked like it was too late!

• Thumbs Up 4

Delta had been on one wild ride what with riding in the train karts, trying to escape the cy-bugs then seeing the carnage unfold while riding a Cy-Bug! Flame wasn't super fazed but Mia and Ray? Both were very nervous about the whole ordeal.

"W-What is he?!" Ray gasped upon seeing Vanellope's kidnapper. 'King' Turbo looked like the stuff of Ember's nightmares... a horrible psychedelic mess of a being, ready to unleash hell and poisonous cupcakes.

"He's a bad guy slash mutant thing! Duh!" Flame told Ray. "And best of all he's getting his butt kicked!" He leaped off the Cy-Bug while Mia picked up Ray and the two then landed with a thud... only to witness Jack step in front of everyone, ready to show off his skills.

"The hell does he think he's doing?" Mia shook her head in dismay. Ray just prayed Jack wasn't going to get hurt and Flame just cringed in annoyance. This guy was stealing his thunder!

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Well then, in that case, let's just skip to the Turbotastic fun!" Turbo shouted as he suddenly threw a claw directly into Robrainiac's arm, attempting to rip it off. He grabbed off a piece of the mountain with another claw and send it flying towards Sally.

Locking sights with the rock, Sally froze with terror, then ducked down in a hopeless attempt to dodge...

CRASH!

"You're lucky I can protect you, Sally," Nicole said, as her holographic body stood in front of Sally, a shield created from her nanites having blocked the attack. "Your quick thinking won't do on it's own."

Getting to her feet, Sally sighed a breath of relief. "Right... Can't help the girl, then... How's that analysis?" she asks, getting back into position.

"Still working, Sally," Nicole answers, removing her shield and summoning her keyblade.

• Thumbs Up 4

34 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Hahaha!" Robrainiac cackled, as he detatched his arm "Jokes on you! I've got spares back home! Now then..."

Robrainiac pressed the buttons on his chest in a particular order, "I may be one arm short now, but I've still got some tricks up my sleeve! Pun intended!"

Upon pressing the final button, the impaled arm cannon began to shoot wildly, sparks and blasts flying about, hoping to hit its target

"Maybe next time you shouldn't rip off an arm canon that I still have full control over!" Robrainiac warned "Better destroy it if you don't wanna blast to the face!"

"Don't get a big head, Robrainiac!" Inkwelle exclaimed, "You're gonna let your guard down!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Alright ya freak! It's time to take you down!" Skeet said as the green feline charged towards the giant Cy-Big with his keyblade.

"Hey Mo, let's play a little 'ball'" Burnie said.

"Oh boy!" Mo gleed.

Burnie suddenly picked up the blue critter and started squeezing him into a ball thus spinning around and threw him straight towards Turbo's head like a dodgeball.

"WEEEEEEEEEE!"

• Thumbs Up 4

latest?cb=20130623155711

"All so eager to die! What a wonderous day!" King Candy shouted as he flew directly into Ralph, grabbing him and slamming him into the Mentos mountain below. He proceeded to charge down Felix, and Robrainiac, sending massive claws into Robrainiac's robot suit while kicking Felix off to the side.

Suddenly, Mo smashed into the side of Turbo's head, causing him to go into a daze. "Little punk! Do you have any idea how much this crown costs?!" Turbo shouted as he grabbed Mo with his claws and began swinging him like a baseball, sending him flying right back into Burnie.

"I've got the air covered!" Kat shouted as she began floating into the air and trying to fly into King Candy with her keyblade. 

"You should know, it's not a good idea to pick a fight with me. I've been known for angering bug monsters". Trunks said snarily as he pulled his sword keyblade out and got ready to engage in a battle.

• Thumbs Up 5