Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20130623155711

"All so eager to die! What a wondrous day!" King Candy shouted as he flew directly into Ralph, grabbing him and slamming him into the Mentos mountain below. He proceeded to charge down Felix, and Robrainiac, sending massive claws into Robrainiac's robot suit while kicking Felix off to the side.

Suddenly, Mo smashed into the side of Turbo's head, causing him to go into a daze. "Little punk! Do you have any idea how much this crown costs?!" Turbo shouted as he grabbed Mo with his claws and began swinging him like a baseball, sending him flying right back into Burnie.

"I've got the air covered!" Kat shouted as she began floating into the air and trying to fly into King Candy with her keyblade. 

"You should know, it's not a good idea to pick a fight with me. I've been known for angering bug monsters". Trunks said snarily as he pulled his sword keyblade out and got ready to engage in a battle.

"HA! HA! YOU THINK YOU GOT ME BUT... uh... I GOT ANOTHER TRICK UP MY SLEEVE!" Frantically, Robrainiac began to press buttons, hoping to do something. Inadvertently, he summoned Henchminions to his side.

"Oh! Uh... Henchminions! Get your rears into gear and get me off of this thing! NOW!"

With a salute, the henchminions gathered onto the claw and began attacking, trying to dislodge it from Robroainiac, and hoping to do damage as well.

"Geez! We're not doing much damage to him, are we?!" Katii complained as she swiped away at one of the legs, "Any Ideas?! Anyone?"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Guys! Get ready!" Mia called out to the boys. 

"OH I'm more than READY!" Flame smiled, he whipped out his Valor Form jewel and using it to transform. Ray watched on in awe as Flame gained a nifty pair of green goggles. He summoned his keyblade and then took off as fast as he could.

4r2cgi.jpg

"Hey King Dork! Time for you to feel the heat!" 

"Flame! Wait, don't rush off!" Ray pleaded. The flying squirrel quickly gave chase hoping to keep his buddy out of trouble. Summoning his keyblade using it to shield himself, Ray ran through acid attacks determined not to let his trauma put him and others at risk again. Mia just sighed and gave chase, following Flame's lead.

That dragon is going to get himself killed if he keeps this up! She thought to herself, racing to fight King Turbo and keep the boys alive.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Ugghh..." Burnie and Mo both groaned from Turbo's attack as tiny King Candy Cy-Bugs were swirling around them in a cartoon fashion much like stars and birds.

"Hehehehe, for a racer, he's a good baseball pitcher." Mo said all dazed.

"We might need another plan..." Skeet said walking to them.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Geez! We're not doing much damage to him, are we?!" Katii complained as she swiped away at one of the legs, "Any Ideas?! Anyone?"

"Well, I would suggest using our Drive Forms..." Silver replied, slicing at King Candy from a distance using his Psychic Knife attack. "But I don't know if they've recharged after the last time!" he added. Chi, meanwhile, had taken to the air, using his Keyblade to fire at the Cy-Bug King with Thunder. "I can't get a reading on this guy!" he said.

4 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"OH I'm more than READY!" Flame smiled, he whipped out his Valor Form jewel and using it to transform. Ray watched on in awe as Flame gained a nifty pair of green goggles. He summoned his keyblade and then took off as fast as he could.

4r2cgi.jpg

"Flame! Wait, don't rush off!" Ray pleaded. The flying squirrel quickly gave chase, hoping to keep his buddy out of trouble. Ray then summoned his Keyblade hoping to catch up to Flame and fight alongside him. Mia just sighed and gave chase, following Flame's lead.

"At least some of us still have Drive Forms available!" Silver noted. "Be careful, though! This guy's shell looks pretty tough!"

• Thumbs Up 3

With a deep breath Robinson activated his Valor mode and flew straight towards King Candy's right eye. With his Keyblade in his talons, he poked the monster's eye with it, then delivered several swift pecks to his left eye (and his nose to add insult to injury) and sped off before he could counterattack.

"Quick, guys! While he's still reeling!" Robinson shouted to the girls, who delivered their own attacks onto the monstrous king. Lumina turned on her Wisdom form, and smirked while Star used her spells on King Candy.

"Hey, King-Sized Creepo!" Lumina taunted. "Sounds like you could use some Queen!" With her normally patchy and weak Sound magic amplified, she sent powerful Sound Shriek blasts at the tyrant, even doing so to a rhythm.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

With a deep breath Robinson activated his Valor mode and flew straight towards King Candy's right eye. With his Keyblade in his talons, he poked the monster's eye with it, then delivered several swift pecks to his left eye (and his nose to add insult to injury) and sped off before he could counterattack.

"GRAAAH, WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE EYE?! THERE ARE OTHER BODY PARTS FOR YOU TO ATTACK YOU KNOW" King Candy screamed as he swatted Robinson away. "Big mistake birdie, now I have a reason to keep you alive and fill you with stuffing. I'm sure the other Cy-Bugs would love some cooked bird! Doesn't that sound fun?" Turbo said as his eye now looked bloodshot.

12 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

4r2cgi.jpg

"Flame! Wait, don't rush off!" Ray pleaded. The flying squirrel quickly gave chase hoping to keep his buddy out of trouble. Summoning his keyblade using it to shield himself, Ray ran through acid attacks determined not to let his trauma put him and others at risk again. Mia just sighed and gave chase, following Flame's lead.

That dragon is going to get himself killed if he keeps this up! She thought to herself, racing to fight King Turbo and keep the boys alive.

"Oh no, fire, whatever will I do" Turbo said with a taunt. 

"I do have a surprise for you all! One that you can thank Ralphie for!" King Candy said, as he suddenly vanished in a trail of blue, glitchy effects remaining, before suddenly appearing behind Lumina and slamming his claw into her. "If I'm removed from the code, I'm now a glitch! Let's see how you handle my turbotastic powers!" Turbo said with an crazed chuckle.

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"At least some of us still have Drive Forms available!" Silver noted. "Be careful, though! This guy's shell looks pretty tough!"

"That's what we're trying to do! But some of us just gotta go ham!" Mia told Silver, hinting at Flame's recklessness.

Flame goes in dive bombing King Turbo, only to quickly fly back up in shock! He, he disappeared?!

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Oh no, fire, whatever will I do" Turbo said with a taunt. 

Flame then puffed up his cheeks... the giant joke of a monster was cheating and was making Flame look bad! Flame then flies down, ready to strike again! 

"You leave Lumina alone jerkface!" He yelled, seeing a friend get hurt. Now, this means war!

• Thumbs Up 3

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I do have a surprise for you all! One that you can thank Ralphie for!" King Candy said, as he suddenly vanished in a trail of blue, glitchy effects remaining, before suddenly appearing behind Lumina and slamming his claw into her. "If I'm removed from the code, I'm now a glitch! Let's see how you handle my turbotastic powers!" Turbo said with an crazed chuckle.

"W-what?!" Silver yelled, as King Candy disappeared from his sight. "How did he do that?!" he asked, to which Chi replied. "It's gotta be due to his status as a glitch! ...That probably explains why my scans are getting all fuzzy around him too!" he said, before witnessing Lumina being attacked. "Lumina!" Chi shouted.

Chi could detect the Anti-Gem reacting within him, and began to feel like he was pinned to a wall. What could he do? Would he be able to help without using his Drive, or would he succumb to the darkness within? "I... I can't! I-I won't!" Chi told himself, before going in to try facing King Candy in close combat.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sally smacks her head, trying to think. "Plan, plan, we need a plan..." she mumbles, looking around. "Ralph had killed him before, apparently... So he maybe knows a way... But the mutant won't let us run anywhere, so we can't get to him..."

"If you're forming a plan, I suggest you form one quicker," Nicole tells Sally, turning to her. Everyone was already getting beat, so they had to fast about it!

As the gears start clicking into place, Sally remembers, "Those gems, we can use them against the mutant! If we all activate our forms, we might have a fighting chance!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Wha!? King Cyber Punk here can teleport!?", Undyne said skidding from her original charge at him!

"Undyne. Wait!", Phoenix pleaded as he as Sora caught up with her. 

"Enough cat and bird with this guy! Undyne! Mr. Wright! Follow my lead!", Sora advised. 

Meanwhile,  Shantae was shooting at King Candy.

"Time to put this Limit form jewel to use!", Sonic said as he began scanning for a weakness. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Hoo hoo hoo! You're all going to die! Why don't you tell me how that feels!?" Turbo shouted as he suddenly glitched again, transforming his lower torso into a car and beginning to drive around rapidly to attack the Skylanders.

"G-Guys, we've gotta cause the volcano to errupt! Cy-Bugs are attracted by bright lights, including Turbo! The explosion will take them all down!" Ralph shouted, as he ripped one of the claws off of the Cy-Bugs, grabbing it and throwing it like a javelin at one of Turbo's wheels, causing it to pop and him to crash into the mountain. 

"I hope you've got insurance to pay for that!" Turbo shouted.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"G-Guys, we've gotta cause the volcano to errupt! Cy-Bugs are attracted by bright lights, including Turbo! The explosion will take them all down!" Ralph shouted, as he ripped one of the claws off of the Cy-Bugs, grabbing it and throwing it like a javelin at one of Turbo's wheels, causing it to pop and him to crash into the mountain. 

"How do we make the volcano erupt Ralph?" Flame called out. "Cause I'm more than happy to blow this ugly mug up sky high!"

Ray then got an idea. He began shaking his keyblade around hoping to make some Rainbow sparkles appear.

"Mia! Distract the bugs with some light so that they crash!" Ray told her nervously.

"Uh O.K." Mig shrugged. She was still new to this whole thing. She held out her keyblade and then yelled out lightning! Small bolts of lightning began to appear attracting the Cy-bugs... "I hope you both know what you're doing cause I don't want to be nursing acid burns."

• Thumbs Up 3

Kyubey looks down. "Perhaps... if I could harness my phasing ability, I can pass through the ground and into the volcano?"

"Yeah! And you know, fall into the abyss! Are you crazy?!" Hiyoko questions, baffled by this idea.

Kyubey, dodging an attack tries to explain. "W-Wait! Lemme explain! There's a broken race track under there! If I can manage to latch onto it, I can be free to do the rest!"

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"GRAAAH, WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE EYE?! THERE ARE OTHER BODY PARTS FOR YOU TO ATTACK YOU KNOW" King Candy screamed as he swatted Robinson away. "Big mistake birdie, now I have a reason to keep you alive and fill you with stuffing. I'm sure the other Cy-Bugs would love some cooked bird! Doesn't that sound fun?" Turbo said as his eye now looked bloodshot.

"GACK!" Robinson yelped as he somersaulted through the air. Thank god for that Valor form; an impact like that in his normal state, he wouldn't even eed to worry about being stuffed - he'd be a pancake! "I-I'll have you know that we robins aren't very meaty!" the bird shouted back, undeterred by the king's insults.

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I do have a surprise for you all! One that you can thank Ralphie for!" King Candy said, as he suddenly vanished in a trail of blue, glitchy effects remaining, before suddenly appearing behind Lumina and slamming his claw into her.

Lumina was sent tumbling into a rock, and irritably shot a stream of Light Pulses at the glitchy beast. She'd more than had her fill of overpowering, egotistical, homicidal rulers.

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"G-Guys, we've gotta cause the volcano to errupt! Cy-Bugs are attracted by bright lights, including Turbo! The explosion will take them all down!"

"Too bad we don't have any Lava Elementals!" Lumina shouted. "Would be really ha-bright lights?" She smirked, and turned to the Cy-Bugs. "Well... good thing you DO have a Light Elemental! Brace yourselves!" She sent a massive field of blinding bright light around her, shining as a massive bacon for the Cy-Bugs.

Voidica, meanwhile, heard Kyubey's plan. "Y-You sure you can do it?" she asked the little cat, timidly kicking a pebble aside. "I don't want you getting hurt, O-OK?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ah! Good thinking there, overalls!" Robrainiac said as he picked up his damaged arm and reattached it to his body, "Henchminions! Do whatever you can! Break the floor! Distract this bug King! I don't care what it takes, men! Let's finish this level now!"

As soon as he finished barking out his orders, the robot reptile began to pound the ground with both his fists, alongside a few of his own henchminions! Katii decided to try this technique out as well, only to find that she wasn't doing much damage to the ground.

"Urgh... I'm not strong enough!" Katii grumbled, before turning to a passing cybug, attracted to the lights Lumina, Ray and Mia were making. "Hmmm... maybe i don't need strength!!"

Katii jumped onto the cybug avoiding its jaws and stabbing it repeatedly on its head with her keyblade. As it fell, Katii directed it onto the surface, causing it to crash onto the ground.

"Hopefully that helps!" Katii thought to herself.

• Thumbs Up 4

King Candy, hearing Ralph's plan finally decided to play his trump card. "CY-BUGS, TO ME!". Suddenly all of the Cy-Bugs began swarming around the Skylanders to keep them distracted while Candy and Ralph charged each other, Ralph managing to get in two punches. Unfortunately for the arcade game villain, King Candy's strength outmatched his own. "So tell me Ralphie, do you want me to kill your friend in front of you first, or shall we flip events around a bit?" King Candy said, as he grabbed Ralph's head and forced him to look towards Vanellope while Candy began charging an acid ball. 

"Look at you, it's so funny! You're going to die just because of some stupid kid from another game! Why should she matter to you to risk your life over?!" Candy chuckled, his voice beginning to break even more as his glitchiness started moving him around the map while he slammed Ralph into the ground while holding him in place. 

"I. Am so sick. of bugs!" Trunks shouted as he slashed through several of the Cy-Bugs at once while shooting ki-blasts at other ones. "Isn't there, I don't know, a cheat code or something we could use?" Trunks asked.

• Thumbs Up 4

2B threw her keyblade at King Candy, hitting him on the head. She then dashed to grab it during its recoil and delivered a downward slash on the giant King. Jack noticed the Cy-Bug swarm and pointed his Keyblade at them. "Absolute Power Flame!" Jack commanded his fire to burn the Cy-Bugs. Sion grabbed one of the Cy-Bugs with Etherlite and threw it at another.

• Thumbs Up 4

Kyubey looks at the crisis going on, unsure on what to do.

Alter-Ego and Shuichi move forward, trying to shoot down as many Cy-Bugs as possible. Meanwhile, Hiyoko summons her Keyblade, gracefully combining her agile dancing with combat, trying to slice through the Cy-Bugs.

"Do I... Do I.... AGH! Dammit, I'll do it!" Kyubey closes his eyes and phases through the floor of circular mint candy that makes the Volcano's upper surface. "This is a program world... If I... concentrate enough... I... should... do it!" He says to himself, struggling to pass through the candy below.

• Thumbs Up 3

Flame decides to change tactics trying to break the floor with some head bashing... only to slightly smash the floor and give the poor dragon a headache. 

"I don't know how Spyro does it." Flame shakes his head... unfortunately a few Cy-bugs seized the opportunity to pounce on the dragon.

"Flame BEHIND YOU!" Mia yelled, she threw her keyblade like a frisby nailing one of the Cy-bugs in the face allowing Flame to retaliate. The red dragon quickly goes on the offense nailing as many Cy-bugs as he can before his form runs out. Much to the dragon's surprise Mia's keyblade was under his control allowing the goofball to show off dual wielding two keyblades!

"This is so cool! Hey, Mia are you watching this?!" Flame yelled out, all excited! 

"Yeah! Now hurry up! I want my blade back before I get my butt kicked by these bugs!" Mia cried out. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Villains; they never give in, do they?" Lumina sighed as she sent rays of light out from her like a water sprinkler, dealing damage to as many Cy-Bugs as possible. Star turned into her Master form, and delivered swift, hard-hitting punches and Keyblade strikes to several Cy-Bugs, while occasionally blasting some more with her spells.

Voidica trembled as the Cy-Bugs surrounded them, and she heard King Candy's threats. No... please... d-don't hurt her!

The gem in Voidica's hands glowed brightly, and before she knew it, she was swallowed in a bright light. Powerful blasts of pure magic started carving through the buggy army, even as Voidica remained obscured.

"W...What the HELL'S happening with Voidica?!" Robinson gulped, watching the strange transformation.

• Thumbs Up 4

POP!

Kyubey manages to pass through all the mint candies, causing him to descend towards the fizzy, burning pool of cola that makes the volcano. Before he could land into such a dangerous yet delicious liquid, however, he reaches out to a piece of track above him. He swings himself to the top, landing on the unfinished race track built around the soda. His eyes then turn blue as he emits a transmission picked up from Alter-Ego up above.

Back in the fight, after shooting down another Cy-Bug, AE manages to recieve the transmission. "K-Kyubey?"

AE, I'm in the volcano, and I'm gonna let 'er blow! You guys better free Vanellope and get outta here fast unless you wanna be soda POPPED, if you catch my drift!

Alter-Ego nods after recieving the message. "Guys! Priority number one, get Vanellope and Ralph!"

• Thumbs Up 4

31 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

King Candy, hearing Ralph's plan finally decided to play his trump card. "CY-BUGS, TO ME!". Suddenly all of the Cy-Bugs began swarming around the Skylanders to keep them distracted while Candy and Ralph charged each other, Ralph managing to get in two punches.

"Ugh! I'm getting sick of these bugs!" said Silver, activating his Wisdom Form to enhance his psychic abilities. He started spin-dodging the Cy-Bugs until he was in a better position, then sent multiple Psychic Knives hurtling towards the insects. Chi tried to fend of as many as he could, but started to struggle. Then he saw Ralph...

31 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Unfortunately for the arcade game villain, King Candy's strength outmatched his own. "So tell me Ralphie, do you want me to kill your friend in front of you first, or shall we flip events around a bit?" King Candy said, as he grabbed Ralph's head and forced him to look towards Vanellope while Candy began charging an acid ball. 

"Look at you, it's so funny! You're going to die just because of some stupid kid from another game! Why should she matter to you to risk your life over?!" Candy chuckled, his voice beginning to break even more as his glitchiness started moving him around the map while he slammed Ralph into the ground while holding him in place.

"You... YOU!" Chi shouted, finally transforming into his Anti-Form. Chi ran fast and furiously towards King Candy, spinning through many of the Cy-Bugs that got in his way. "LET HIM GO!" Chi yelled, his voice sounding slightly darker and distorted. He attempted to dash into the arm holding Ralph, and slice it to shreds.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

POP!

Kyubey manages to pass through all the mint candies, causing him to descend towards the fizzy, burning pool of cola that makes the volcano. Before he could land into such a dangerous yet delicious liquid, however, he reaches out to a piece of track above him. He swings himself to the top, landing on the unfinished race track built around the soda. His eyes then turn blue as he emits a transmission picked up from Alter-Ego up above.

Back in the fight, after shooting down another Cy-Bug, AE manages to recieve the transmission. "K-Kyubey?"

AE, I'm in the volcano, and I'm gonna let 'er blow! You guys better free Vanellope and get outta here fast unless you wanna be soda POPPED, if you catch my drift!

Alter-Ego nods after recieving the message. "Guys! Priority number one, get Vanellope and Ralph!"

"Objective received. Commencing rescue of ape man and candy girl" 2B then charged at King Candy while throwing her Keyblade at him.

"Dammit! We got to move fast!" Ragna shouted as he swat another Cy-Bug out of the way. He then dashed towards King Candy with Keyblade in hand.

• Thumbs Up 4

20 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Because....she's...my...best friend!" Ralph shouted, as he smashed his head back against King Candy, breaking the Cy-Bug's large comedic nose. With this, Candy was forced to drop Ralph as he delivered another punch directly to his face, stunning Candy for a brief moment as Ralph ran to the centre of the area, where Vanellope was captured. 

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Ugh! I'm getting sick of these bugs!" said Silver, activating his Wisdom Form to enhance his psychic abilities. He started spin-dodging the Cy-Bugs until he was in a better position, then sent multiple Psychic Knives hurtling towards the insects. Chi tried to fend of as many as he could, but started to struggle. Then he saw Ralph...

"You... YOU!" Chi shouted, finally transforming into his Anti-Form. Chi ran fast and furiously towards King Candy, spinning through many of the Cy-Bugs that got in his way. "LET HIM GO!" Chi yelled, his voice sounding slightly darker and distorted. He attempted to dash into the arm holding Ralph, and slice it to shreds.

"OF COURSE! HE HAS A TURBO MODE. WHY!?" King Candy shouted, as Chi proceeded to beat down on the bug-king.

At the centre of the area...

"R-Ralph, you're hurt..." Vanellope said, as Ralph began untying her. 

"It's alright, I'll be fine, I just needed to make sure you were safe, Booger-Breath". Ralph said, finishing untying Vanellope. 

"I knew you would, Lame-Brain KnuckleDragger". Vanellope replied, as the two fist-bumped each other. 

latest?cb=20130520115258

"Now, let's take down Turbo once and for all". Ralph said, simply getting a determined nod and a troublemaking look from Vanellope, as she proceeded to use her glitch powers to grab her cart and ram it into Turbo, causing him to get impaled and trapped into the mountain side.

As the group went over to grab Felix, he began stumbling around, dizzy and with stars over his head. "N-No Calhoun honey, I swear I didn't drink twenty bottles of root beer, honeeest~" Felix said dizzily. With this, Ralph grabbed him and placed him under his arm. 

"We've gotta start the mints falling in! If we all jump down, we should know enough of them loose for your friend to finish the job inside the Volcano!" Ralph explained.

• Thumbs Up 6

"K-Kyubey's on it! We need to find a way out of here before this place blows!" Shuichi says to Ralph, frantically looking for way out. "...Any ideas? It's not like we have Kyubey to possess a Cy-Bug! He's in the volcano!"

Alter-Ego's eyes turn blue as he communicates with Kyubey. "We'll give you the cue to chuck that mint in! Just standby!"

Okie-dokie! Now, chop chop! I wanna toss this thing!

• Thumbs Up 3