Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

5 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"This used to be an island of penguins," Nicole explains. "Club Penguin, this all was."

Placing her hands upon her hips, Nicole continues with, "They were intelligent, they weren't just silly penguins. Clothing, music, foods, activities, and protecting the island from this place here. Not too long ago, they all relocated to another island on this planet. We do have some of those penguins here too, but they're not exactly... Official residents. They're here through other means..."

Nicole chuckles awkwardly. It was some bit of information to take in, especially without context...

Deku and Josuke looked at each with amazed, and slightly confused, looks. They hadn't met any of the penguins yet so they were in disbelief about all this.

Deku realize that they didn't know much Nicole so wanting to be polite he decide to quiz her a bit.

" So Nicole, how did you join the academy?"

• Thumbs Up 3

27 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"This used to be an island of penguins," Nicole explains. "Club Penguin, this all was."

Placing her hands upon her hips, Nicole continues with, "They were intelligent, they weren't just silly penguins. Clothing, music, foods, activities, and protecting the island from this place here. Not too long ago, they all relocated to another island on this planet. We do have some of those penguins here too, but they're not exactly... Official residents. They're here through other means..."

Nicole chuckles awkwardly. It was some bit of information to take in, especially without context...

Penguins who are as smart as humans. Doesn't sound right... Josuke wanted to clairfy it.

"So you're telling me these penguins might be smarter than us?"

This was pretty much from our friend's world in which dogs and cats and all animals can't talk.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

Penguins who are as smart as humans. Doesn't sound right... Josuke wanted to clairfy it.

This was pretty much from our friend in which dogs and cats and all animals can't talk.

"Well to be fair Josuke, we are talking to a lynx right now," Deku pointed out, "plus I've seen weirder stuff from my world."

Deku did have to admit this whole academy would take getting used to. 

"Hey Nicole, what did you mean by the non-offical residents?"

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

This was pretty much from our friend in which dogs and cats and all animals can't talk.

Spoiler

Image result for undyne snarl

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean!? You, you....anime-looking guy!", the fish girl, Undyne said, startling the trio!

"U-Undyne! What've we said about startling newcomers like that!", the pointy-eared genie girl, Shantae said picking up the pace beside her friend.

Shantae groaned inwardly though at Josuke's comment. Still though, the last thing she needed was for Undyne to come off at the wrong foot upon meeting new potential allies and friends.

"Please excuse Undyne, she's a bit of an anime fan....but she's also prideful of her heritage, both monster-wise......and apparently fish-wise!", Shantae explained.

"Name's Undyne the Undying, and I'll have you know that there are plenty of smart dogs, fish, skeletons, goats and more where I come from!", Undyne bragged.

Spoiler

Related image

"Shantae. Half-Genie Hero and Genie Guardian of Scuttle Town at your service!", Shantae said. "Though, not for nothing, but my home world also does have quite a few smart and talking squids".

"Heck, one of our teammates used to be a giant T-Rex who could understand us too!", Undyne remarked, beaming her razor sharp teeth.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

Nicole was quick to correct, as she replies with reassurance, "Oh no, they are the same as us, a regular person, but as penguins instead!"

1 minute ago, RedFox99 said:

"Well to be fair Josuke, we are talking to a lynx right now," Deku pointed out, "plus I've seen weirder stuff from my world."

Deku did have to admit this whole academy would take getting used to. 

"Hey Nicole, what did you mean by the non-offical residents?"

"Non-official, well, all the penguins had relocated as I said," Nicole answers. "This place is abandoned, no penguin is supposed to be here. But some have come back through other means, where they have allowed themselves private access back."

9 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Deku realize that they didn't know much Nicole so wanting to be polite he decide to quiz her a bit.

" So Nicole, how did you join the academy?"

Nicole chuckles lightly, holding a hand to her chest, replying, "Oh ho, you'd like to know that? It's a fair story, but I was taken along with a good friend of mine, Sonic the Hedgehog. He wanted to come here, to meet some old friends, but a very close friend of mine wanted to keep him safe while he was here. And that close friend, I am an assistant and companion for. So naturally, she took me with her. This close friend, she..."

She looked down with sadness, closing her eyes. Whoever this close friend was, something happened to them that affected Nicole deeply... "It's ironic. She came to protect her friend, Sonic. But she could not protect herself... I miss Sally..."

Stuck in her sadness for a moment, Nicole regained her focus, shaking off whatever affected her. "...Excuse me for that. I became a student of the Skylanders, and eventually joined as an assistant AI to the cause! Though I may as well be lead AI or secretary AI, with how Alter-Ego just dumps all his work on me and runs off..."

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole was quick to correct, as she replies with reassurance, "Oh no, they are the same as us, a regular person, but as penguins instead!"

"Non-official, well, all the penguins had relocated as I said," Nicole answers. "This place is abandoned, no penguin is supposed to be here. But some have come back through other means, where they have allowed themselves private access back."

Nicole chuckles lightly, holding a hand to her chest, replying, "Oh ho, you'd like to know that? It's a fair story, but I was taken along with a good friend of mine, Sonic the Hedgehog. He wanted to come here, to meet some old friends, but a very close friend of mine wanted to keep him safe while he was here. And that close friend, I am an assistant and companion for. So naturally, she took me with her. This close friend, she..."

She looked down with sadness, closing her eyes. Whoever this close friend was, something happened to them that affected Nicole deeply... "It's ironic. She came to protect her friend, Sonic. But she could not protect herself... I miss Sally..."

Stuck in her sadness for a moment, Nicole regained her focus, shaking off whatever affected her. "...Excuse me for that. I became a student of the Skylanders, and eventually joined as an assistant AI to the cause! Though I may as well be lead AI or secretary AI, with how Alter-Ego just dumps all his work on me and runs off..."

Deku was stricken with sadness at Nicole's words. He didn't know whether to inquire further about her friends. He decided against it as it would Innapropriate. 

"Soo you're an AI?"

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Image result for undyne snarl

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean!? You, you....anime-looking guy!", the fish girl, Undyne said, startling the trio!

"U-Undyne! What've we said about startling newcomers like that!", the pointy-eared genie girl, Shantae said picking up the pace beside her friend.

Shantae groaned inwardly though at Josuke's comment. Still though, the last thing she needed was for Undyne to come off at the wrong foot upon meeting new potential allies and friends.

"Please excuse Undyne, she's a bit of an anime fan....but she's also prideful of her heritage, both monster-wise......and apparently fish-wise!", Shantae explained.

"Name's Undyne the Undying, and I'll have you know that there are plenty of smart dogs, fish, skeletons, goats and more where I come from!", Undyne bragged.

Reveal hidden contents

Related image

"Shantae. Half-Genie Hero and Genie Guardian of Scuttle Town at your service!", Shantae said. "Though, not for nothing, but my home world also does have quite a few smart and talking squids".

"Heck, one of our teammates used to be a giant T-Rex who could understand us too!", Undyne remarked, beaming her razor sharp teeth.

Josuke, as a japanese student, wasn't surprised by the "anime-looking guy" comment.

"Well, where I come from animals aren't that smart. But hey, different worlds have different rules. I don't suppose you know what stands are, now do you?"

Josuke called out Crazy Diamond, just to make sure if anyone there can actually see it.

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Deku was stricken with sadness at Nicole's words. He didn't know whether to inquire further about her friends. He decided against it as it would Innapropriate. 

"Soo you're an AI?"

Nicole nods, smiling. "Yes. What you're seeing is my physical holographic form, what I perceive myself as. I'm quite a highly advanced one with skills to easily learn and evolve, along with having the largest digital database on my home planet, holding over thousands of documents on all things my universe has."

"But it does not make me any less of a person, or at least that's what I'm told," Nicole concludes, scratching the back of her head. She apparently had a belief that, despite being an AI, she was a real person after all.

• Thumbs Up 3

53 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole nods, smiling. "Yes. What you're seeing is my physical holographic form, what I perceive myself as. I'm quite a highly advanced one with skills to easily learn and evolve, along with having the largest digital database on my home planet, holding over thousands of documents on all things my universe has."

"But it does not make me any less of a person, or at least that's what I'm told," Nicole concludes, scratching the back of her head. She apparently had a belief that, despite being an AI, she was a real person after all.

Deku was in disbelief. He had never hear of something like that before. This made him even more curious about the lynx girl.

• Thumbs Up 2

Black Death was talking to the voice still when he heard Saffron fly by yelling about Terriful. He turned to see what was going on.

"Looks like he's messed things up again." said BD. The voice responded with "Isn't that the usual?" BD chuckled a small bit. "Unfortunately. That's why I'm here to balance out his actions. When he messes up, I have to fix it. It's getting old." The voice laughed. "I hear that." he said.

-----------------------------------

BD walked around the academy. He set his gun to "capture". He saw Terriful jumping around and being... well... terriful... BD aimed his gun and shot and captured Terriful in a net. Terriful looked around. "Well look at this net, that I just found." said Terriful. BD dragged Terriful in the net back to their igloo. BD threw him in a cryogenic freezer. "Time to chill out" said BD. Terriful laughed. "That was horr-" he said before he was frozen. BD set the timer for 3 days. "Put some thawed into your actions," said BD.

-----------------------------------

BD went to go find Saffron and make things right after Terriful messed them up.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/1/2017 at 9:29 AM, Diamond Dragon X said:

Josuke, as a japanese student, wasn't surprised by the "anime-looking guy" comment.

"Well, where I come from animals aren't that smart. But hey, different worlds have different rules. I don't suppose you know what stands are, now do you?"

Josuke called out Crazy Diamond, just to make sure if anyone there can actually see it.

"No, never heard of "stands" whatever your name is and-NGAAAH!", Undyne took her battle stance while Shantae recoiled in shock at the sight of Crazy Diamond!

The two girls were reeling in apprehension at the sight of the oddly, robotic looking being.

"Holy cow! Is that a mecha you've got there!?", a brown haired girl with two-way spiked out at the ends hair said excited, having noticed things from the side, exclaimed and rushed in to greet Josuke, along with 41yellow lego looking robots!

"Ah! Tron Bonne! Right on time to aid if we're in trouble!", Shantae said, still somewhat worried at the sight of Crazy Diamond.

"Miss Tron! Umm, who is that?", one of the yellow robots asked, tugging on her pink dress underneath her jacket.

"Search me if I know! He looks like an off-color miniature version of one of those Sentinels I've faced off with and made a 42nd Servbot out of after the Galactus incident, Servbot #3!", The girl said.

"So, stranger? You've got some special powers to summon robot tech or something?", she asked, secretly hoping something of this could come to her advantage.

"Umm, if we may ask, what is your name? Mine's Tron Bonne, and I see you've met Undyne and Shantae! These are of course, my kids. Servbots anyway!"

Tron Bonne (Megaman Legends Series)

Theme: 

Bio:

Spoiler

Related image

Tron Bonne - MegaMan Legends Series -  Main Character

Category: Supercharger

Elements: Fire & Tech

Class: Smasher

Theme:

Bio:

Tron is stubborn, feisty, self-confident and determined, mocking her opponents openly whether she's winning or not. She is very temperamental, as during some moments she is calm and happy, and during others she can explode into a rage and yell without any warning. Tron appears to have a small fear of dogs. Throughout the series, she begins to develop a crush on Mega Man Volnutt. Because of her inexperience in the ways of love, she doesn't understand her feelings towards him, and even though they are enemies, she has gone to great lengths to try convincing him to join her. Due to this, she has a rivalry of sorts with Roll Caskett as a fellow genius mechanic, dynamic pilot and as Mega Man's love interest.

Only 14 years old, she is a genius mechanic that handles the design and construction of the Bonne's machines, including their airship, the Gesellschaft. She is also an able pilot, usually the one piloting fighting machines like the Gustaff, Feldynaught, and Jagd Krabbe.

Tron created the 41 Servbots that assist the Bonne family in various tasks, like helping Tron build and maintain her machines. She can be very harsh with the Servbots, sometimes even punishing them in a painful way, but despite this, Tron is usually tender and affectionate towards them, like a mother.

Tron Bonne and her brothers were swayed into working for LOSE alongside fellow pirates Risky Boots and Ridley, in a plan to form PIRATEWORLD, a giant planet size battlestation, in the hopes (as far the Bonnes were concerned anyway) to break through to the real world and see the Writers free Megaman Volnutt off the moon.

Upon being double crossed by Risky Boots, and rescued by the Skylanders, the Bonnes joined up to help foil Risky's plans, knock PIRATEWORLD out of the sky, and dedicate their lives to aiding the Skylanders (with still, some piracy on the side).

Now she and Jack Sparrow are working to rebuild PIRATEWORLD, into the proper Pirate Haven it was meant to be, in hopes of providing further aid and profit.

Servbots BiO:

Spoiler

Image result for servbots

Helpers of the Bonnes, and often serving as "ammunition" for Tron when she enters battle herself! These 41 guys are often all over the place, but when the going gets rough, they'll stand to attention....so long as their mother or uncles are there to direct them.

Their favorite food is curry rice.

Alone one isn't the strongest, but be forewarned in numbers and when coupled with Tron, they can mop the floor with many, an enemy!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

The robots remind Josuke of "Harvest" , one of his old friends' stand. Too bad he lost him in the battle against Kira.

"The name is Josuke Hikashigata. And no, this is not a robot. It's a "stand". Stands are humanoid forms of your life energy. While he is pretty strong, he can also heal wounds, but it can heal one person at one time. Would you mind a sparring match? I'm pretty bored."

• Thumbs Up 4

4 hours ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

The robots remind Josuke of "Harvest" , one of his old friends' stand. Too bad he lost him in the battle against Kira.

"The name is Josuke Hikashigata. And no, this is not a robot. It's a "stand". Stands are humanoid forms of your life energy. While he is pretty strong, he can also heal wounds, but it can heal one person at one time. Would you mind a sparring match? I'm pretty bored."

Deku got a bit nercous as he wasn't sure if sparing was allowed here, or at least in the room they were in.

"Josuke-san, are you sure that's allowed," Deku asked his friend.

He thought that things could get ugly quickly.

• Thumbs Up 3

5 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Deku spotted BD in the distance. He wanted to know who he was.

"Ummm, Nicole, do you know who that is?

Nicole looks at Black Death, raising an eyebrow. "Um, no..." she answers, eyeing BD from top to bottom with confusion.

She looks back to Deku, smiling. "Shall we continue with our tour, by taking this elevator to up above?" she asks.

• Thumbs Up 3

@Polkadi

Omega introduced himself to the ninja and robo-monk. "I AM E-123 OMEGA! I TRUST THAT THIS 'DOJO' IS CAPABLE OF WITHSTANDING THESE?" he asked, showing his primary weapons. "I REQUIRE AN AREA TO TEST MY WEAPONS DAILY, AND WOULD PREFER NOT TO BURN ANYTHING DOWN... FOR THE MOST PART."

Meanwhile, Chi continued to study Blaze's technique. The fire seemed to be in complete control. Yet despite never seeing this before, Chi still felt like he had. He even begun to detect in his mind, how the flames would move next, just before they did. "Is this what... 'deja vu' feels like?" he thought aloud, having not felt this familiarity before. Almost becoming desperate to figure out why he felt this way, Chi contemplated speaking to Blaze... but ultimately decided to leave her be. "I doubt she'd know..." he said to himself. "Besides, I've got other things to worry about."

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole looks at Black Death, raising an eyebrow. "Um, no..." she answers, eyeing BD from top to bottom with confusion.

She looks back to Deku, smiling. "Shall we continue with our tour, by taking this elevator to up above?" she asks.

"Sure I guess," Deku said.

He followed Nicole over to the elevator. He didn't know if Josuke would be coming with them.

• Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

@Polkadi

Omega introduced himself to the ninja and robo-monk. "I AM E-123 OMEGA! I TRUST THAT THIS 'DOJO' IS CAPABLE OF WITHSTANDING THESE?" he asked, showing his primary weapons. "I REQUIRE AN AREA TO TEST MY WEAPONS DAILY, AND WOULD PREFER NOT TO BURN ANYTHING DOWN... FOR THE MOST PART."

The two looked with shock and awe at all the weapons Omega had put on display. He could tear down this entire place if he wanted! Genji turned to Zenyatta, with a faceless look just screaming "no". Zenyatta could just feel Genji's look, and nodded. As calm as ever, he replies, "This Dojo is built by the hand of just one man... And will likely be torn down by just one man if you were allowed to train here, Omega. Your weapons, they are far too much for any one being, or any one structure."

Genji crosses his arms, eyeing Omega's tools of destruction. "This means no," he adds, stern.

Shaking his head at Genji, Zenyatta continues, "But you may be allowed to train all you want in the Courtyard, where you can have an open space to do what you like."

Genji turns his head to Zenyatta with much confusion, all quite visible on his masked face. Was he really going to let this war bot do what he likes around here? Seriously?! The bot could destroy everything!

14 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Meanwhile, Chi continued to study Blaze's technique. The fire seemed to be in complete control. Yet despite never seeing this before, Chi still felt like he had. He even begun to detect in his mind, how the flames would move next, just before they did. "Is this what... 'deja vu' feels like?" he thought aloud, having not felt this familiarity before. Almost becoming desperate to figure out why he felt this way, Chi contemplated speaking to Blaze... but ultimately decided to leave her be. "I doubt she'd know..." he said to himself. "Besides, I've got other things to worry about."

Blaze kept her focus, flames swirling around her... Until one of her ears twitched as she heard Chi quietly speak to himself. This was enough to break her concentration, as she turns as head to wherever Chi might be, but quickly remembers to keep her focus on the flames. But it was too late, the fire was spiraling out of control, flying all over the Snow Forts! Blaze tried desperately to regain control, but she is not able to fix this, the flames became far too erratic... Instead, she opts to burst away the flames, as they blow away around her...

And slightly melts the snow below, dropping Blaze in and trapping her in the snow. Her head was luckily out, but the rest of her body was trapped below.

"Who is there?!" she shouts, trying to pull herself out of the snow to no avail. "Show yourself!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Saffron was furious, fuming with rage, though from her expression it looked more like she needed to pee but the line to ladies restroom was a kilometre long...

"THATSTUPIDDUMMYMUMMYDUMMY!" She yelled incoherently. Her eyes then spotted Ray, now it was time... for vengence!

"RAY!" As soon as Ray heard his name called out he immediately cringed... before being glomped by Saffron.

"Can you not."

"Turn into a monster, you're going to fight."

"What, no!"

"Why not?!"

"Because that new kid is here and what do you think will happen if he sees me like that?!"

"Cool, a monster, can I get a selfie?" Saffron smiles trying to get Ray to do her bidding.

"No... It'll be, "Oh, no, a monster!", And Nicole will be like, "Young man, detransform this instant or I'm taking you to the principal's office!", and then Sarge will get mad and Edgeworth will get mad and I'll get upset and I don't wanna deal with that!" Ray yelled, flailing about.

"You're such a baby, all you have to do is fight Terri and win! He did something evil and he needs a punch to the throat."

"You are aware that if I do that I could, oh, I don't know, KILL HIM since I don't have full control of it yet?!" Ray panicked. 

"Plus Amitie told me when I came back to the hub a long while ago that Terri activated his dark mode and it took everyone going ham to STOP HIM, what the heck makes you think I'm gunna win?!"

"Geez Ray, all I'm asking is for you to transform and punch a overpowered guy in the throat in a cool fight, you're acting like it's the end of the world or something."

Ray gives a look of pure bewilderment mixed with absolute frustration. @Terriful

• Thumbs Up 5

55 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

The two looked with shock and awe at all the weapons Omega had put on display. He could tear down this entire place if he wanted! Genji turned to Zenyatta, with a faceless look just screaming "no". Zenyatta could just feel Genji's look, and nodded. As calm as ever, he replies, "This Dojo is built by the hand of just one man... And will likely be torn down by just one man if you were allowed to train here, Omega. Your weapons, they are far too much for any one being, or any one structure."

Genji crosses his arms, eyeing Omega's tools of destruction. "This means no," he adds, stern.

Shaking his head at Genji, Zenyatta continues, "But you may be allowed to train all you want in the Courtyard, where you can have an open space to do what you like."

Genji turns his head to Zenyatta with much confusion, all quite visible on his masked face. Was he really going to let this war bot do what he likes around here? Seriously?! The bot could destroy everything!

"UNDERSTOOD." Omega disarmed his weapons. "THIS 'COURTYARD' SOUNDS LIKE A MORE IDEAL LOCATION FOR MY TRAINING." As Omega headed for the Courtyard, he told both Genji and Zenyatta, "DO NOT WORRY. I SHALL DO MY BEST TO AVOID BURNING THIS BUILDING." He then gave them a thumbs-up, before stating, "HOWEVER, I WOULD SUGGEST SETTING UP DEFENSIVE PARAMETERS JUST IN CASE..."

1 hour ago, Polkadi said:

Blaze kept her focus, flames swirling around her... Until one of her ears twitched as she heard Chi quietly speak to himself. This was enough to break her concentration, as she turns as head to wherever Chi might be, but quickly remembers to keep her focus on the flames. But it was too late, the fire was spiraling out of control, flying all over the Snow Forts! Blaze tried desperately to regain control, but she is not able to fix this, the flames became far too erratic... Instead, she opts to burst away the flames, as they blow away around her...

And slightly melts the snow below, dropping Blaze in and trapping her in the snow. Her head was luckily out, but the rest of her body was trapped below.

"Who is there?!" she shouts, trying to pull herself out of the snow to no avail. "Show yourself!"

"Oh, crud..." said Chi, as he stepped out in front of the trapped Blaze. "I-it's just me. My apologies, I didn't mean to disturb you." Chi felt pretty bad for causing this, so he decided to help her out of the snow. "Alright, hold still..." he told Blaze, before changing into a fire-based form. Using the data he'd collected from the flames earlier, Chi spun around in a fiery tornado, carefully spinning around Blaze to melt the snow enough for her to escape. "There! That should do it!" he said, switching back to his regular form. "...Are you okay?" he asked, still embarrassed about what he'd done.

• Thumbs Up 2

Meanwhile, Kaede walks into the Pizza Parlor, clutching her head as it continues to ring after the deafening showdown between Ibuki and Lumina. She turns to the right, noticing a piano, practically waiting to be played.

Kaede, being the Ultimate Pianist, naturally, her eyes light up at this sight. "Yes!" She exclaims, giving a fist pump as she makes it to the piano, jumping onto the seat and cracks her knuckles. "Been a while since I played. Hopefully, I haven't gotten rusty!" She says to herself as she begins to play.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ayna, Sarge and Shademon were at the EPF, both gear and digimon eager to see what information if any could be found on Ztar's stolen tablet.

"Well, I've cracked it with little effort but all I've managed to find are really crude drawings of us in capsules while Ztar looks on high and mighty. Though this document was very interesting."

The word document read as followed.

Step 1: Steal 

Step 2: Sell

Step 3: Liberate

Step 4: Dance on their graves

"I do have a couple of ideas mainly towards the stealing and selling part. The trying to 'liberate' and the 'dance on their graves' bit not so much. I'm not sure if this revenge scheme is aimed at us or someone else." Ayna turned to Sarge with a concerned look.

"Shademon did you find anything else that Ztar could have stolen technology wise? A USB, a phone, anything?"

Shademon simply shook their head from side to side.

"*sigh* Well, that's it then. Unless someone or something pops out of the blue leading the way to Ztar's whereabouts like the reapers did with Ray, there isn't much we can do." Ayna replied despondent.

Marcus pats her on the back. "You did your best, if the prick is gone then they're gone."

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

Star and Lumina walked into the Pizza Parlor, deciding to have some pizza - partially to cheer Lumina up, but mostly because they liked it. The two took note of the warm, welcoming interior and smiled.

"I swear, pizzas are like the fifth best foodstuff ever made by humans," Lumina said, eyeing the menu eagerly. There was nothing here that Jessica would like - she was more of a poultry kind of person, and offering her anything with cheese would be signing your own death warrant.

"Uh, I think you mean second best," Star rebuffed, nibbling her wand. The best one of all was obviously Marco's nachos. She saw Kaede at the piano, and decided to talk to her while Lumina ordered their pizza. "Woah, you're pretty good at this piano thing, huh?" she asked Kaede, peeping over her shoulder.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Uh, I think you mean second best," Star rebuffed, nibbling her wand. The best one of all was obviously Marco's nachos. She saw Kaede at the piano, and decided to talk to her while Lumina ordered their pizza. "Woah, you're pretty good at this piano thing, huh?" she asked Kaede, peeping over her shoulder.

"Hm?" Kaede turns to Star, and smiles. She stops playing to talk to Star, always excited when someone compliments her work. "Oh, thank you!"

"Well, I was created with the skills of the real Kaede, after all!" Kaede then stops, realizing her words don't have much merit if she just says her skills were simply inherited. "T-That doesn't mean I don't practice, though! You still have to get used to playing it after all! And... I think I'm pretty good, all things considered." She adds, her finger lightly tapping on one of the keys.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Practice, huh?" Star asked. Some wheels turned in her head; she'd heard this word herself before. After a few seconds, a lightbulb turned on in her head.

"Oh! Did I ever tell you why I came to Earth to begin with? It's because my parents wanted me to practise using this wand and all its great powers so that I can be a responsible future Queen, yadda yadda yadda." She looked at her wand, particularly the halved star crystal. "You're better at that 'practicing' thing than I am, though, hah hah hah," she quipped with a self-depricating giggle.

• Thumbs Up 3